Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Assassin Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Crew
    Third Magic:

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private Empty The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private

Post by ○Kaori 24th January 2018, 11:57 pm

The day had begun as usual for the ninja who woke up holding tightly to a plush doll shaped like her best friend, and number one ally. She sat up with a half asleep look about her and looked around her room at the empty shelves at the ceiling, remembering how all her plushies were destroyed and let out a sigh as she knew she'd have to replace them. Fixing them wasn't an option since they were all completely destroyed, being reduced to nothing but stuffing. She forced herself out of bed to begin her day, though, the bed was honestly tempting to lay back down on.

Skipping the boring shower and getting dressed, the ninja walked up to the helm of Recon One to see if there was anything happening. She was informed that not a whole lot had happened, the normal robberies in the poor parts of town, a ship crashed but was helped by a passing ship, a member of the guild heading out of town, people moving stuff over to the new location- all normal stuff. Kaori had looked over the video logs that were displayed on twenty four individual screens and noticed a certain member leaving who didn't normally go many places. "Hey, do you know where Hebs is going?" Kaori asked one of the operatives. They let her know that they had no idea since she didn't take any jobs from the notice board, but the fact that she was leaving town was odd.

Kaori walked out to the main deck and called out her fastest, and quietest pet, Kōu. She told him that she wanted him to fly slowly and stay quiet and he understood, leaned over to let her on, and once she was on took off. They flew lower to the ground so Kaori could spot the long, white line, but not so low that she'd hear the gentle beating of Kōu's wings.

Words: ------   |   Kaori   |   Stuff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private FN4I7td
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nu Wa Force
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private Empty Re: The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private

Post by YoungBridge 27th January 2018, 2:33 am

...It was just a visit...

The morning was quiet, the sun has yet to rise. Hebisha woke up unusually early and grabbed the bags she had packed the earlier night. Maha was sleeping on her porch snoozing quietly, her feathers being blown by the sea breeze that came through her window. Her room was built differently compared to the others due to her needs as a reptile. The room was sun lit and larger. It also had a porch to gain direct sunlight which also served as her access to other parts of the castle she bothers to visit, like the dining hall for example. Dawn has yet to pass and she has best leave before it does. Hebisha slithered silently out and quickly, being careful of things she might bump into and with luck, she is out of the hall and the castle and into town with a sound.

The town was quiet, except for a few rattles of stray animals, people getting ready to set up shop. Some were up earlier than her, like bakers ready to make their pastries, fishermen readying to go out to sea. Hebisha sighed. The lamia envied them. Not because they could see, though that is one reason, but rather they all knew what they wanted from the beginning, who they wanted to be. They had family and knew their origins. Hebisha continued to slither out of town and into the wilderness. The place she plans to go resided further than Hargeon, further than Fiore's borders. Hebisha planned to learn where it all started, Midi.

Her reason however, is different. It was not to remember who she was, but rather, thanks to Samira, she learnt that her guilt and sorrow that she had always kept hidden from the guild is weighing her down too much. The lamia has grown rusty, grown rigid and slow. It was not age that made her like this, but it was her own stupidity. The lamia had thrown aside her training and previous prowess. Hebisha is now out of town just as the light of day lays the orange paint of dawn cross the world. Her travels are going to confuse many, make more sad, but definitely probably make people question her when she does return. Hebisha is however unaware of the guild ace flying overhead. So, with a few weeks of travelling on foot? Hebisha ends up crossing the borders of Fiore, and into Midi.

Midi greeted Hebisha with a new breeze. The place was fresher, maybe because of how not all of Midi is developed, or perhaps it was a border never really crossed. Her destination was however not the vast greenery, but the towering mountains. Hebisha sighed, now it was just climbing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private Empty Re: The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private

Post by ○Kaori 27th January 2018, 2:47 pm

Kaori was curious about Hebisha's leaving town and as they got farther and farther from Hargeon, her curiosity increased. She ended up having to give her nature dragon time to rest from constant flying, and ended up returning to Recon One and flying very high over the snake. They followed until Hebisha had made it to the base of some mountains where Kaori's curiosity was beginning to grow further. Kaori let out a sigh and decided it was time to go top-side.

Kaori would suddenly appear next to Hebisha and say "Hey Hebi." with a friendly tone before asking what brought her all the way out to Midi.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 28th January 2018, 6:56 am

...Unexpected...

Hebisha froze, she turned around and swore in a language used in Midi, rising up and ready to strike down. The lamia had no idea that Kaori had followed her the whole time, and while it did make Hebisha feel angry and betrayed, she did not let her anger get to her. The lamia relaxed and lowered herself gently, sighing as a hiss came from her, like a machine cooling down.

"It is not that I do not wish to see you here," Hebisha looked towards the mountain. "It is rather instead why did you follow me Ace of Lamia Scale?" Her 's' in Scale was elongated, a bit of her bitterness escaping. Hebisha wanted to ask how she got here, when did she and why, but Hebisha kept quiet about it. Hebisha instead opted to answer Kaori's question. "I woke up alone, clueless and lost. All I could remember was how to speak, eat and fight. I was give the name Hebisha by the people of Midi and taught to survive by the lamia living in the jungles of this continent. However I am not here due to what humans call homesickness, I am here cause I want to know, I want to who am I and where did I come from..."

Hebisha trailed off. Then she returned to Kaori. "I came here to relearn what I have forgotten... even if he is gone." Hebisha turned away from the guild ace, grabbing her bags before slithering off, and through a crevice between the rocks as she winded up the mountain, feeling her way through the snowy rocks and paths, however she clearly seems to know where she is going, Hebisha eventually finds herself a stick, and picks it up. Using it, she taps her way through the path. If Hebisha was following, not that is mattered, Hebisha would speak to herself, the lamia did not bother to look behind.

"Samira... or rather one of her spirits who named herself Nu Wa, the namesake of my magic... She said I was worthy of wielding my magic... I was guilty, disgusted at myself when I heard that... I may not say much... But-" Hebisha stopped in her tracks, then she would prof at the field of snow before them, and it gives way, the snow sliding down reveals a crack wide enough for a leg to go through,get stuck in and probably lose their life as the snow swallows them. The lamia moved on, her body covering the gap easily. Was it to help Kaori from dying from an unexpected death? To help any potential travelers into the mountains avoid certain doom? The answer will remain a mystery, not even if you peered into her mind. Hebisha acted without thinking of why she did it, she just did. Perhaps it was proof of training, or her own ideology.

Eventually Hebisha entered the place she wanted to be in, just as thunder gods beat their drums to sound in a storm. The lamia taps the ground and is silent, then proceeds towards a wall covered in snow, and dug it out, revealing a passage way. The lamia thoroughly dug it out before slithering inside. Wherever they were, it was desolated and worn. Statues were chipped by time and their faces faded. Details were torn away as cracks formed, or simply disappeared. The lamia then enters a circular room, which in the middle, laid a grave, badly done but it did the trick to at least look like a grave. Hebisha remained silent in front of it, just as the winds howled with the blizzard coming.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 30th January 2018, 3:09 am

Kaori felt Hebisha's hurt from being followed, and understood the reason behind it. She likely felt that Kaori didn't trust her, or possibly didn't trust her to not do anything illegal. Likely, but not something that could be proven easily. She listened carefully, knowing that her asking why she followed was likely rhetorical as she spoke up much too quickly after asking for Kaori to reply. Kaori remained silent for the trip up the mountain to allow Hebisha time to accept her presence, as well as calm down slightly from the sudden interruption.

Once she and Kaori had arrived at some cave with a horribly made grave of sorts, Kaori cleared her throat and approached Hebisha. "Hebi..." she said softly in a warm and friendly tone. "Ever since I met you in the forests I've been curious about you, but I'm always busy with... everything. I don't see you like a lab rat or a freak to be studied and prodded, but as a person, a human like me who should be exposed to kindness..." as Kaori spoke, Hebisha would be able to feel the ninja's heart and know that she was speaking truth as her emotions reflected as such. "...You're an amazing person with a good heart, and I wanted to know more about you. I always feel a wall when it comes to you and others, so I was afraid to ask and when I saw you leaving Hargeon, I thought it was odd since I don't see it often. I can tell this place is significant to you, and I'm sorry for stalking you, especially to a place so close to you without permission."

Kaori would calmly walk in front of Hebisha and, if she allowed it, give her a warm hug. Regardless of if she was stopped or not, Kaori would say "I consider you a good friend, as well as a valuable ally. If you would allow me the honor and privilege, I'd like to help you recover your past."

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 30th January 2018, 9:57 am

...Friend...

Hebisha said no words, for she had none. Hebisha's gaze went to the grave. Kaori's voice echoed off the walls and allowed her to see her horrible handiwork, but at least she was happy one thing was done right, even it was in horrible handwriting. The words sounded exactly the same as what he once said. Hebisha looked back and saw not Kaori, but the man bent his stick. Their voices mixed, but they were exactly the same till Kaori brought in her own thoughts as a person. About her leaving Hargeon, about her sudden change. Hebisha shook her head at Kaori's apology. It did not matter anyway. Hebisha knows what is done is done, and she never brought anyone here anyway, there are always firsts.

However she did not expect the hug, Hebisha was silence. The lamia returned the hug, only to pull away at the next moment. Hebisha felt rather betrayed, she was not aware of Kaori's powers to begin with but her amnesia was no secret, and yet the ace had never once approached her and asked this question. Hebisha shook herself, her rattle shakes a bit. The lamia settles down and sighs. There was no point stirring some sort of drama. Hebisha shakes her rattle and listens before turning to Kaori.

"If you wish to help me... I am honored, but," Hebisha pointed towards the torches. "May you mind lighting up the room? There is wood on the lower levels that serve as torches. It may be warm in here but who knows what kind of blizzard may blow and what direction." Hebisha said as she gestured a tunnel to the left of the grave before the lamia entered a tunnel to the tunnel in the center. If Kaori decided to linger for a bit to inspect anything, the following things can be observed.

The gravestone itself was clearly craved roughly, but words can be read. It said 'Sensei Senju' on it if one was familiar with the common language spoken in Midi. There are old scales, gray as if they were shed a long time ago, and one or two had a faded red color on them. A staff of some kind was dug deep into it with an incense burner in front of it. It was clearly a badly made altar for someone. The tunnels themselves have a symbol above them. From left to right, they were the symbols resembling metal, earth, water, wood and fire. The metal tunnel seems to attract any metal on Kaori, though not too strong. The earth tunnel looks sandy, more earthly compared to the others. The water tunnel, the one Hebisha descended into, had a smell of salt and a cool breeze similar to the oceans back on Hargeon. The wood tunnel, a scent of fresh evergreen leaves. Finally, the fire tunnel, heat radiates from it.

Should Kaori descend into the wood tunnel to get wood, she would find herself after stepping deep enough, grass and vines creeping towards the surface, a soft green glow as an odd green fog, clear but visible. It was a comforting scent, like incense. The room that Kaori would end up in is a small forest, with a glowing green incense urn in the center with joysticks burning with the green smoke. There was a sign written in way better handwriting that said 'Put a Joystick whenever you use the wood.' To the side of the urn was a packet of joysticks, dusty and unclaimed.

Meanwhile Hebisha enters a room with a glowing pool in it, coral near the bottom as a similar urn was placed at the far back, with blue smoke instead and glowing blue. Hebisha sighed as she undresses and sinks into the lukewarm water, the pool glowing softly. The lamia closed her eyes and listens, and meditates, time seemingly being lost to her now.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 1st February 2018, 10:15 am

Hebisha had stated that she would allow Kaori to help her, though, in much kinder words. Kaori had kept a neutral expression when it was said since she knew the snake woman was blind and visible shows of emotion were somewhat useless under such circumstances. Instead, a ping of contentment mixed with small dots of happiness were sent from the ninja to Hebisha so she could feel Kaori's heart and know that she was happy that Hebisha wasn't throwing her out. The lamia had told Kaori that starting a fire would be a good way to start since any blizzard outside, should one randomly occur as they sometimes did, could churn up and turn the fairly warm room into a fairly frozen one at anytime. Kaori had agreed to it without hesitance of course. While humans were warm blooded, they could still die if things got too cold.

Kaori had paused after Hebisha left to look at the tomb and shrine, noting the dull scales that she had assumed to be Hebisha's. This assumption was made since the snake lady was the only one of her kind that Kaori knew, other than the celestial spirits that Samira had. So to be more accurate, the only lamia Kaori knew, that lived among humans. The writing on it was crude at best, and the shrine to the deceased was just as rough. It was rough and not very pretty, but it was more than capable of doing what it was intended to do. Kaori had considered how much effort it would've taken Hebisha to construct and with that, assumed that this Senju-Sensei was someone of great importance. Should Hebisha fail to tell her of him, Kaori would have to ask. Not on this day, but rather in time when the opportunity presented itself.

Kaori had considered using Query to manifest a fire that would never go out, or Ira to act as a natural heat source since she was the avatar of Sol, the sun, but she wanted to explore this place and getting access to burnable material would be an excellent reason. She took a look at the shrine and decided that before leaving, she would ask permission to pretty it up and make the grave something special, but she wouldn't do so without permission. Kaori had looked at the various symbols around the room and identified the five elements of creation: Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, and Steel, and figured that the one with wood was where she was supposed to go the obtain the burnable material. The fact that this area was large enough to house multiple rooms was a testament to the original creator's prowess and capability, worth much respect in the eyes of the ninja. She proceded down to the wood area and entered a tunnel, quickly being hit with the bursting aroma of lush greenery and setting the expectation for something grand.

Expectations at the end of the tunnel met reality as a small forest opened up before her. A low-lying smoke that was just dense enough for Kaori to see the verdant color without being so think she was unable to see had permeated the area. The ninja proceed, moving to the middle of the area to find an urn with several incense burning. A sign had stated to add one of the joy sticks whenever the wood from the area was in use, and several unused sticks were nearby. Kaori walked over and took one and looked around for something to light it with, flint, fire, gun powder- nope, none. "Snoop genie, can you give me a lighter?" Kaori asked calmly, after which a lighter appeared in her hand. "Thanks." Kaori said, after which a note appeared in her hand that said 'I gotchu.' and was signed by the all mighty Snoop Genie. Some wood was taken and Kaori lit the incense and added it to the urn before moving the wood up to the main room.

Kaori then moved to where Hebisha was and noticed she was topless upon arrival. Such a thing didn't disturb Kaori since the woman was half snake, leaving very little to be seen below the waist, and above the waist Hebisha was female- just like Kaori. Her clan had a habit of bathing together so no one was actually bothered by the sight of the other human beings, even if it was the opposing gender. This was something that was done to prevent their bodies from being used as a bargaining chip during interrogation. No man was completely taken over by the unbuttoning of a single button, removal of a small or insignificant bit of clothing, or tease from female interrogators. No woman could be seduced by the sight of a well built chest, not even Ikuchi, Kaori's servant could seduce one of his fellow clansmen. If Hebisha hadn't paid Kaori any attention, the ninja would sit down in a meditation position while closing her eyes and focusing on the world around her. While she couldn't feel vibrations, she could tune out her eyes and focus on her other four senses, as well as the hearts of any creatures who lived within the structure.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 3rd February 2018, 3:28 am

The Path to B-ing Better: Hebisha & Kaori - B Rank Exam - Private F1f54f18fd5f56b3a4cb0fe53c5cf763--women-ninja-kunoichi

...The 5 go out...

The pool was quiet, not a sound heard other than the sound of Kaori descending into the tunnel and eventually stopping right before Hebisha, before taking a meditative position on the smooth stone, damp and cold. The urn's incense had the scent of a calming sea breeze as it hovers and floats away from the joysticks. The cave was quiet. A drip in the water. The ceiling had one single stalagmite, hanging as a dew of water hanged of its tip. Another drip follows as the dew falls into the water, the ripples clean and circular. The shadows seemed to moved quietly around them. Hebisha shifted slightly.

"Miss Kaori... I guess I should explain what this place is," Hebisha stretches as droplets of water form on her skin.

"This was the temple of Nu Wa back in the days of Midi long gone. The history of this area was never recorded in history due to the location of this mountain. It was nicknamed 'Peril's Peak' back then. However a human man, the man who rests in the grave in the main room, he gave the temple love and his dedication. The man was given a reward by the goddess this temple is dedicated to, and you may be familiar with the name. After all you are Miss Samira's closest friend," Hebisha's tail shifted, small waves in the pool rise and descend before they crash into the surrounding stone. "However, Nu Wa gave him a task that fell on me. Nu Wa granted him immortality, as she knew that the techniques taught will be lost to time, and who knows when evil strikes, and when she slumbers. The task changed for him, it was to teach. I became his pupil after leaving the lamia village that took me under their wing after my amnesia. Sensei Senju taught me things no human has ever did, with a kindness few of your kind display Miss Kaori. However... Look at me now. I could set whole jungles on fire with a single strike, and bring life back to it just as fast. I am a shadow, a shell of my former self..."

The shadows moved. Hebisha sighed before suddenly going beneath the water, too fast for Kaori to react to. The shadows would grab Kaori, distract Kaori from Hebisha as the lamia went beneath the surface as she fought. The urn's glow went out, and the air grew evil. The water drain into a hole, a deep abyss that was dark and bottomless. A strand of pink hair showed it was clearly where Hebisha went down if it was not obvious enough. The shadows dispel themselves and flow down into the hole, as if attracted to the lamia. A call for help came from the bottom, before it became silent. The hole descended deep, and it was all dark. One would eventually reach the floor, a thin layer of water.

The pool glows with brilliance, revealing a woman standing in the middle, with a physique similar to Hebisha's, just without the snake bottom half. The pool loses its light before the gems on the walls glower bright, illuminating the room in a toxic green. The woman was clear to see now as the light coated her black armor. Everything about this woman screamed Hebisha. The tied up hair, with the red ribbon, the fair skin tone and red eyes, well one red eye and one black eye with veins disgustingly contouring her face. The veins disappear and the black eye turns red right before Kaori. The woman spoke in a tongue no longer recognize, but before she continued, she realized Kaori would not have understood, and then switch the language.

"So you are the woman who accompanied her here, foolish really..." The woman's words felt like poison, she spoke with Hebisha's voice, however lack the gentle and calm tone the lamia would give anyone. Instead she gave Kaori venomous language. "Humans with magical powers are pitiful, only to be blown up like bugs some day or another. Kaori is it? A beautiful name I shall admit, but it lacks any charm to be remembered. You shall die today, and feed my power. It took a long time for this curse to work you know." The woman pointed two fingers and threw something to the ground which made a ripple. A fly met its demise.

"But I shall grant you a hearing, after all you must be thinking, Guardian of Twelve Sages, Protector of 4 Heavenly Kings, Shield of the... Oh wait, you never call her that now did you? Hebisha was it? Stupid name really. Typical Midian tongue, this body, now my vessel, has a past vastly different," The woman laughed, the sound echoing of the walls before she continued. "You mortals pale in comparison to what this vessel truly was, and she never knew the truth of what happened to Master Senju. I, killed him. Hebisha thought it was merely his immortality leaving him, I altered that memory, it was a punch through his heart. I altered her ability to remember, I removed her sight. It was so emotional seeing how Hebisha made a grave, she did not even realize she betrayed her own master when I activated the curse for a test run. However that old man was much... much wiser. The man used his death to seal me here, beneath the purifying waters of the Brine Urn. However when this vessel took the dip, her tail went into the hole, and I snatched her back into her hands."

Any assault on the woman would seem to be impossible, a green barrier beginning to block every attack no matter how they tried. "But I doubt you can do anything about this, killing me just means killing Hebisha too. Do you wish to kill your own friend? Oh I wanted to learn more about you Hebisha, you always seem so distant! PATHETIC." The woman laughed. "I was never able to reach Nu Wa's powers, the stones were too far away from me. After all the chamber which the Mother lies is protected by the one, twelve and four. Nothing you can do will affect me, so I shall grant you anything you wish to say before you die."

The roof seals and the world seems voided now, as if no longer attached to the plains of existence. A gas begins to pour in, vile and putrid. It turned the pure waters to poison, bubbling with the same gas. It was dense, but it was filling quickly. The woman sat down, her barrier protecting her against the gas, with a smile of amusement on her face, or rather Hebisha's rare smile of joy and glee, now being used like a toy.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 3rd February 2018, 5:38 am

Kaori had remained calm as the shadows moved and even went so far as to ignore the sudden scream. There was no reaction when Hebisha, or what looked to be her, had came out of the pool since Kaori could feel in her heart, that the one she was talking to was no longer Hebisha. The woman was quite arrogant, thinking that what she was doing would be enough to stop anyone. She had made an insult towards humans, as well as Kaori's name. What's more, she thought that she could take Kaori on and showed the greatest of arrogance by going into a rant.

Hebisha was referred to by various names before being referred to by the name Kaori knew her as. It was stated that Hebisha had a very different past, and was revealed that the one Kaori was speaking to had killed Hebisha's former master. It was also explained that she had been the cause of Hebisha's blindness, something that struck a nerve with Kaori. The ninja considered Hebisha to be an ally and friend, and would never accept someone harming her in any way. Kaori's expression turned to a fairly aloof one, her eyes becoming bored with the arrogant woman's talking but Kaori said nothing at all in case there was more prudent information given.

When the woman finally finished talking, Kaori remained still, staying in her meditative position. As the gas in the room grew thicker, Kaori had let out a sigh and the gas immediately returned to where it came from. "You're quite the foolish one, aren't you?" she said with a bored expression about her face. Kaori stood up and walked forward a few steps before stopping with her arms crossed under her chest. The gas had been sent back to the pockets where it was stored, and Kaori had used her spirit's power to alter reality and make it so the gas was non toxic should it be released while she was present. This power didn't require the spirit itself to be present since Kaori had converted that spirit into a piece of equipment that she was currently wearing. Should it be released again, the gas would actually be made of water vapor that tasted like lime juice- completely harmless. "You honestly should choose your battles more wisely. Either that, or research your opponent more thoroughly..." Kaori's tone was showing no signs of being afraid of the one inhabiting Hebisha's body. "...You see, I'm not simply a human with magic." Kaori would say and begin floating, phasing straight through the barrier around Hebisha by using her 'Passionate Force' on her own body, which let her completely ignore defenses- barriers included. The woman would feel something in the air... she would feel a desire to protect, but not coming from Hebisha.

Kaori's magic was very odd, even when compared to the concept of magic itself. While not in use, Kaori's magic was completely invisible. One could put Kaori next to any other human, specifically someone with no magic at all, and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. However, once Kaori began using her magic, whatever she was feeling turned into a type of aura that permeated the area and let others know what emotion was driving her at that moment. Her magic was extremely powerful due to it being based off of Kaori's heart, and the more powerful the emotion she felt, the more powerful her magic became. Kaori was known for being very protective of her friends and it was when they were in danger that Kaori became a force to be reckoned with... Kaori stopped just after entering the barrier and didn't bother getting closer. Hebisha, or rather, the one controlling her, would find it impossible to move. She would notice a white energy coating her body and the rest of the room, as well as a feeling of immense weight. Not the kind from a physical aspect, but rather, an emotional one. The weight of seeing millions dead, causing their deaths, and being their leader. The weight of holding an entire nations worth of people on your back and every decision affecting their lives... this was the kind of weight that the woman would feel, Kaori's Passionate Burden. "You can't defeat my most basic of powers... you'll never be able to best Hebisha." Kaori would say, and not bother to acknowledge anything else the woman retorted with. While her body was immobile, she was free to speak. Any attacks thrown at Kaori would meet a barrier of her own that would convert the attack into mana for Kaori. Such was the power of Kaori's Lunar Barrier, a side effect of using her spirit's power.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by YoungBridge 3rd February 2018, 8:51 am

...What am I?...

In a deep void, Hebisha awakes, with legs. A bony hand reached out to her and the lamia looked up. The old man smiled kindly. Hebisha took his hand and gets up. Once again she was beaten by her master. The lamia sighed as she gave the man a hug before resuming stance against him.

"I'm not giving up yet Sensei," Hebisha grinned. The old man merely smiled before flexing. The old man is toned and tanned, vigorous training has clearly made his body adept despite his age. His lean figure gave an air of discipline. Hebisha meanwhile was not the same, but there is progression as seen on her body. A breath as a wind goes by the mountains that served as their training grounds.

A beat and both their legs were locked, and they fall due to gravity, just to stop themselves with their hands and go into a flurry of kicks on to each other. The battle shook the snow caps as wreaths of flames, pebbles, water, leaves and raw iron came from the two, a massive hurricane of the five elements. They eventually split from each other, before going back in with seemingly strong blows on each other, only to be redirected or blocked. The winds howled and their training stops, with Hebisha panting before turning back to her lamia form. A pat on the head and Sensei Senju enters the temple, with the blind lamia behind him.

In the real world however, away from this endless dream, the woman struggled as she found herself paralyzed by seemingly gravity.

"Release me from your mortal magic maggot! You will regret it you bottom worm!" The woman screamed in Hebisha's voice. "I AM OROCHI! I SHALL NOT BE BOUNDED!"

The temple was silent, with the echoing howls of the blizzard outside. Hebisha curled up near the entrance to the Fire Tunnel, her blind eyes on her Sensei Senju doing some ritual prayers with 5 incense urns on the ground where he knelt. The man then looks to Hebisha, and she is now in her form of Orochi. Smiling, Hebisha gets up. The lamia however is fully aware of her actions right now. Why is she in black clothing, she did not remember having a spell like this. The lamia readied a spiked gauntlet on her arm. Hebisha wanted to move away from her master but found her efforts futile. The lamia could sense the intense killing intent in her body.

Orochi growled and screamed, her voice becoming disconnected and scrambled. "GAH! This body is weak! I am unable to unleash my POWER!"

The lamia is now silent, all will to fight gone. The lamia could see her hand through her master's body. Sensei Senju did not retaliate, it disturbed her. Hebisha did not remember any of this and why is she having these memories. A blink and she finds Kaori above her, a feeling to protect washes over her before being brought back to the void world. Her master was turning to sand that was glowing and beautiful, they swirling around her arm.

Orochi screamed, the glowing around her hands that changed the black armor to a beautiful aquamarine. Orochi roared, now it is beastly and incoherent.

Hebisha then watched several images flash by, her own body destroying the temple, leaving it in ruin, falling down a hole as water fills it. The shadows disappear, and it leaves Hebisha in a beautiful aquamarine armor. No longer was Orochi a threat for now, as Hebisha got up and look towards Kaori.

"K-kaori..." Tears flowed from Hebisha's blind eyes. "I-I need a friend... I need you all... Lamia Scale... Help me become who I used to be... I wish to protect the ones who I-I can now..." Hebisha would fling her arms around Kaori and bring her into a tight squeeze, sobbing intensely and coughing from her crying.

"I-I wish to find out who I really am... Who I was in a life long gone..."
    A sniffle came from the lamia. "B-but d-do it when I am ready... When I am more powerful... I... don't think I can accept any truth other than yours..."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ○Kaori 4th February 2018, 5:28 am

Kaori remained emotionless as Hebisha's voice was used to complain of the situation, crying out and insulting Kaori. She announced her name, Oorochi, something Kaori took note of. Kaori didn't bother speaking while keeping Hebisha bound, not even smiling at the irony of the spirit proclaiming she couldn't be bound. On this day, the spirit appeared to have been proven quite wrong. Still, Kaori showed no signs of amusement from the irony, even if she was thinking it. Something that Kaori would never in her life tell someone was that her mother, uncle, and aunt were all gods of considerable power. In Kaori's eyes, she was human. She was born as a human, lived as a human, fights as a human, and will never accept having the powers of a goddess. It was these powers that kept Oorochi from being able to move while Hebisha fought against her. The battle between Kaori and Hebisha's controlled body wasn't even a battle, just an overpowering.

Kaori felt Hebisha's heart changing as Oorochi complained about the body being useless. Hebisha had fallen into the now empty pool and emerged as herself again. Kaori gently floated back down to the ground where she waited for the lamia to find her way back up and when she did, Kaori felt many things coming from her. Kaori found herself in a tight embrace, the lamia crying. There was fear, and sadness from the event. Kaori returned the hug, rubbing Hebisha's back gently while letting her cry. She admitted to needing her friends, the guild, and Kaori specifically. Kaori said in a soft, warm tone "We'll always be here for you, and we'll protect each other." Hebisha had said she wanted Kaori to show her who she was in her past life, but had also mentioned only when she was ready for it. Kaori pulled back from the hug and gently took Hebisha's head and rested it against her chest, rubbing her hair gently as she said "Hai... Junbi ga dekitara." which translated roughly to 'Yes... When you're ready.'

They remained like that for a bit of time. Kaori was glad that she had earned the trust and respect of Hebisha. For people like Samira, that trust had come after a great deal of hardship. They had gone through much together, and both had covered each other's asses more times than they knew. When it came to Kaori and Hebisha, the ninja was the first person she met in Hargeon who wasn't attacking her. Kaori hadn't had much interaction with her, but when Gisen had recommended her to assist with a specific mission there was no questioning it. Hebisha didn't know the details of the setup for that mission, but Gisen didn't need to provide any reasons for Hebisha coming along, Kaori simply put her name down. The only thing it truly took to earn Hebisha's respect that Kaori knew of was just being there and showing her the respect and kindness she deserved. While rubbing her head, Kaori said "Hebisha... no matter what anyone says, you're not a monster. You're as human as I am, and in our clan, you will never be allowed to receive any other treatment. Let's go home."

Hebisha had asked Kaori to grab the urns from the area, to which Kaori said "Snoop Genie, would you mind transporting the urns to the Arc of Destiny?" after which, the urns vanished and appeared within the colossal war ship in space. Until Kaori and Hebisha arrived in Hargeon, they would be safe there. On Kaori's way out, she had stopped at the grave to Hebisha's master and asked if it would be alright if she made a change to the grave site. Upon permission being given, Kaori had converted the grave into a much more lavish one. The grave was made deeper, and overtop it was a white granite stone with highly detailed black ivory engravings. The base of the stone was the average rectangular prism, and on top that was a lamia with gold lines to distinguish each scale. In the lamia's hands were a sphere that levitated and slowly spun. The sphere had a hole in the top for incense to be placed. Kaori had bowed to the shrine and said "Arigato, sensei." before leaving the shrine. Upon leaving, Kaori would offer Hebisha a ride to Hargeon on Recon One and once they arrived, she would let Hebisha have her urns back.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:25 am