Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite]

Narumi
    Narumi

Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spectral Void
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite] Empty Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite]

Post by Narumi 14th January 2018, 12:33 pm

"Gonna have to be faster than that!" Narumi yelled with a chuckle as the wagon raced down the old rocky canyon path. A wall of rock to her left and a straight drop into a pit of darkness on her right. "Cmon fella! Don't fail me now!" She mumbled as the horse pulling her wagon sprinted down the path. Behind her, near 20 feet, another wagon gave chase! It was loaded with angry ruffians! "GRR DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!" One of them yelled as he whipped the reigns harder, the over sized, but actually quite fast, pig beasts squealed and began gaining! Narumi looked back with caution as the wind blew her ears and hair with it. Finally the cart got close enough, and two men jumped from their wagon, grasping onto the edge of hers! "Oh you gotta be kidding me!" She grimaced. "You got this?" She asked the horse, but then remembered he couldn't speak. Sighing she quickly put down the reigns and vaulted onto the back of the wagon which was holding many large crates. The two men clambered to their feet just as Narumi came charging in with a magic infused punch! "Take this!" The bandit quickly sidestepped the blow, but the sheer force of magic power behind it caused a large wave of void energy to explode from her fist, the pig beasts squealed and ran in a zig zag pattern in a frightened panic, and the men on top were forced to hold on just to stay balanced as one of the wheels nearly clipped the edge of the cliff! the two bandits in front of the Kitsune began to fight themselves! Pulling out their swords, one slashed straight for the fox! But she was quick, stepping back just as the sword rang past her. This time she grabbed his arm and swung it over to block a strike from the other bandit, before lifting her leg and kicking the man! He staggered, giving the fox enough time to elbow jab the bandit who's arm she had been holding, causing him to wheeze in pain. She then lifted her head for a headbutt and he as well staggered, holding his nose, letting go of his blade.

Now armed the kitsune smirked as the bald man in front just regained his balance. He growled at her, and lunged forwards for a strike. Narumi quickly parried his blow, and the next, and the next before ducking underneath his swing and tripping him! He fell on his back just as the carriage hit a large bump! Narumi fell to her knees, but managed to grip a crate in time. The other man, not so lucky! The impact caused him to roll right off! He fell onto the rock path and rolled several times in the dust, only NARROWLY avoiding getting run over by his friends. The 2nd bandit, now with a bloody nose had also managed to grab hold of something to keep him from falling. Narumi grimaced but wasted no time getting to her feet and rushing forwards! He blocked her overhead slash just as she predicted, and then let out a powerful magic infused kick straight into his chest! He went tumbling backwards until he rolled right off the cart! Smirking at her skills, Naru looked back to the wagon behind... That's when she noticed something odd. The men were frantically all grabbing the reigns of the pig beast and pulling them back. That's when she looked forward to see the cliff edge. Her cart was heading right for it. She knew there was no time to stop her horse, so she quickly turned and sprinted towards the end of her wagon, leaping through the air off of it! She rolled right onto the wagon of bandits, but it seemed they weren't having much better luck. All of them stared forwards in horror just as Narumi's horse turned the corner, detatching itself from the wagon as it tumbled over the edge! Their's was next! They all yelled as the pig beasts ran right over the edge, the wagon falling through the air into the forests below!

Her ears flicked back to life, as her droopy eyelids started to flutter open again. Her golden gaze was hazy, but she could see that they were now inside the forest near the bottom of the canyon. All around Narumi wreckage from the two carts were strewn. The pig beasts were on their sides, surprisingly still breathing, but most certainly out of it. The bandits also lied all across the forest floor, most were knocked completely out. Narumi finally found the strength to lift herself up, and much to her surprise, she was unharmed! Guess she must've been built as tough as nails! She shook her head and slowly got back to her feet. Now her only goal was to fade into the forest without the bandits knowing. She'd begin to walk slowly, her tail hanging low, heading for the treeline... But that's when something strange happened... Her head suddenly throbbed with pain! She grunted and fell to one knee, holding it. What was this sensation? It wasn't some sort of head wound from the crash was it? However, her thoughts were split with sudden pain, and her vision flashed! She saw something.. Images? for very brief moments, her mind flashed in between the real world.. And a completely different one. Where there was living trees and green grass.. They were briefly replaced by dead ones and mud... The blue sky turned from blue to black constantly and that's when she saw it... Ahead of her in the woods. The vision showed her... A beast of shadow.. Surrounded by fire. And a blood curdling howl! Narumi screamed and held her head! What was this!? What was happening to her?! The world constantly shifted in and out between the forest... and a Hellscape! She sweated intensely as her ears and tail drooped far too low. Her golden gaze wide with fear... And it wasn't long until her little incident attracted attention.

A man, one of the bandits, came lumbering around the corner of the destroyed wagon. His face filled with rage. He saw the kitsune. "Y- You! You'll pay for this! You'll burn!" He yelled. Narumi was barely able to register the man's presence.. She turned her head towards him, her face filled with fear as the man also distorted between a regular human.. And a black abomination. The bandit lifted a hand and screamed. "FIRE PULSE!" And with that, his hand exploded in red hot fire... All of it rushing straight towards her.. What could she do, but stare in terror?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite] Request

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite] Empty Re: Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite]

Post by Kite Wilhelm 16th January 2018, 1:43 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

Tailspin’s engines left a streak across the sky as Kite flew his airship towards the east coast of Fiore. Since the disaster that fell upon Sabertooth followed shortly by the new guildhall ironically grown in the same realm that his guild and friends of the guild destroyed Elders that sought to destroy them, the Demon Slayer had developed a tendency to take Tailspin out and just fly through the airspace above Fiore. The reasoning behind this was quite simple, Kite had every intention of looking for trouble and burning it away and both fortunately and unfortunately he didn’t often find any. ”EDI, You detecting anything below us?“ he asked his onboard AI hoping that her more sophisticated systems could find what his eyes couldn’t but the news wasn’t good, “I apologize Captain but I have yet to find anything out of the ordinary.” Kite gave a sigh and looked at the AI’s viewfinder on the console next to the wheel for the ship. ”Why is that trouble can find us but when we actually look for it I never find it?“ he looked out into the blue sky thoughtfully, ”Nothing can go according to plan can it?“ Of course EDI couldn’t help but chime in, “I recall the last time you sought out trouble you almost died, and then there was that job about that ended up destroying the carriage guys stuff and you and your friend Mao almost died.” ”Yeah but that was diff...“ “Or that time you not only gotten beat up by your father who was turned into a demon while at the same time your friend Iza got literally tortured by the flames of sin.” Kite started to get irritated now by all the retelling of his past faliures, ”That wasn’t my fault. How was I supposed to know any of that before heading in?“ but it wasn’t enough to deter EDI, “oh and that time you lost half of your so….” blue flames seeped from his skin, ”If you finish that sentence I will burn everyone of your mother boards out.“ there was a slight pause and the Demon slayer already began to gather an orb of azure fire in his right hand to enforce that he wasn’t playing around this time. “Fiiiine. I won’t say another word.”
    A beeping sound came from one of the speakers which had Kite turn his head to look at it, dismissing his fire and leaning over the scanner, ”EDI did you find something?“ He looked back to the viewfinder “I am not entirely sure. I almost missed it but well see for yourself.” She said as a fuzzy image of a girl on a horse and carriage was being chased by bandits, two men and pig like beasts, “I would guess its a girl in trouble.” Kite nodded, ”Yeah. That’s wha...“ he trailed off when he saw what both carriages were coming up on. Before them was a ledge and neither was slowing down enough to avoid it. ”Shit. EDI lower the ramp and point it towards chasem.“ he spin in his chair and turned it towards the bulkhead and ran through it to enter the foredeck. “Captain what are you going to do?” the question should be obvious but he didn’t have time explain. ”Just do it!“ he made a hard left and then a right to go down the stairs that lead to the upper catwalk above the cargo area but instead of taking each step he put both hands on the rails and vaulted himself over the stair and onto the catwalk itself. It was in a fluid motion that he turned and grabbed the railing of the catwalk before vaulting himself over it and descended to the metal floor of cargo bay and landed with a thud but rolled into it and was right back on his feet to see the door that was also the ramp wasn’t open. ”EDI?!“ he pointed with his hands, “I think you should reconsider..” Kite pointed his hand at the door, ”I gave an order open it or I will.“ he said and in silent defeat the ramp lowered and Kite ran out and with all the power he could muster he jumped and did a semi backflip and freefell through the air. He rotated to have his feet pointing to the ground, ”Fire Rocket.“ his feet lit ablaze and at a controlled speed he headed for the Canyon floor looking down the entire time at the scene playing out below him, the girl was still on the ground but one of the men walked towards her with his hand lifted up. Kite could feel it, the man planned to use magic.
    Pointing his feet back towards the sky and tucking his hands at his sides he dove like a peregrine falcon to cover the distance he needed to in order to intercept the attack. Cutting off Fire rocket he tucked his legs and rotated once again but this time his feet met the ground just in front of the girl. He instantly crouched in front of the girl cover her with his body letting the man’s ‘Fire Pulse’ hit him on the back and flow around them both. As the flame dispersed Kite stood up and looked back down at the girl, ”Hope you don’t take offense. It was the only thing I could think to do in such a short time.“ he said to the girl but before any true meaningful conversation could start the bandit snarled in anger from his failed attempt to burn the girl. “Who the hell are you?! You with her?!” his voice sharp and harsh. ”Could be but then maybe I’m not.“ he shrugged “Don’t get cute or else….” Kite didn’t let him continue, ”Or else nothing.“ he glared at the bandit, ”Must be a hotshot taking a shot at an opponent who is clearly defenseless.“ the bandit cocked an eyebrow into the sky, “What’s your point?” Kite let out a chuckle and a near manic grin, ”Why don’t you try that trick against me hotshot, unless you’re too cowardly to fire at someone ready.“ his grin turned to a smirk, ”or is that you are the type of man who feels big by attacking girls?“ The bandit’s anger grew and his tempter snapped, “Okay hero your mouth just got you DEAD!! Fire Burst!” using two hands he launched a stronger and hotter flame that streamed at them both but unlike the last time it didn’t hit either one of them, instead it was held at bay by one of Kite’s hands pressed against it but soon enough he reached out and took a bit of the flames and sucked them all into his mouth until not a single flicker of fire was left. Kite just laughed while the man took a step backwards clearly in fear now, ”Sorry but that’s not how this works. It’s my turn.“ he balled his hand into a tight fist and pulled it back as if he was going to throw a punch but a pool of blue fire swirled around his hand before throwing it forward ”Flame Demon’s Desolation Fist.“a massive fist created out of the same blue fire smashed into the bandit knocking him into one of the canyon’s many walls. With that matter settled he turned to kneel in front of the girl now actually taking in her appearance mainly the ears, a Kitsune like Itori, ”Are you hurt?“
    ”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flames of the Past [Exam | Kite] Gvf4gD8
    Narumi
    Narumi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Narumi 26th January 2018, 3:42 pm

The darkness took her, the only light she saw was the intense fire coming towards her... Meant to swallow her whole. She could've never predicted that she'd be beaten by fear... But there was something she couldn't explain happening. Something in her mind made her be afraid. And whatever it was, it was giving this nightmare land form before her...

That's when something happened. From the sky above a light came down... She noticed it a moment before the flames got too close, and as it slammed into the ground in front of her, Narumi's vision was instantly restored to the world of light! It was a man! But no Bandit she remembered seeing... Who was he? Narumi watched the new take the hit for her, using his body to protect hers. The fire had no effect on him... Narumi was still too shaken from the experience to speak, all she could do was stare at the situation unfolding before her, breathing heavily as her mind still pounded with pain.. But it seemed the arrival of this man halted the nightmarish visions. For a time anyways.

The bandit seemed to be no match for him. His magic was far superior than any sparks the bandit could hope to conjure. Seeing him eat the flames of the man, her eyes widened slightly. She may not have been in this world long, but Narumi had never once seen anyone EAT anyone else's magic? And like she could predict, eating fire added power to his own. ANd with one massive strike, the bandit was down. The power of this newcomer was far greater than she could've expected.

Finally he turned back to Narumi and kneeled down, asking if she was hurt. Her golden eyes stared into his for several moments, taking loud breaths before closing and putting a hand to her forehead. "N- No.. Thanks." She muttered somewhat quietly. "I uh..
    I'm Narumi."
    The kitsune said again, opening her eyes and putting on a small smile. She decided she had enough being wounded, and decided to get up. The fox slowly stood to her feet, still keeping a hand on her aching head as she squinted at her surroundings. Everything was back to normal. "Those jerks just don't know when to quit.." SHe chuckled looking at the destroyed wreckage around them. The fox then turned back to the man with a bright, but equally mischievous. "So mr. Hero! What might your name be?" She seemed to have forgotten completely about what had just happened, and returned to her regular self. The effects of the vision wearing off, she was now more curious as to who her savior was.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th February 2018, 6:39 am

The Demon King

”“
    Fighting the bandit was merely child’s play for the demon slayer and his actions showed it as he gave all of his attention after dispatching the bandit to the girl he had defended and then fought for. He had asked her if she was hurt which she has replied no after taking several breaths while shakily answering, which of course caused some concern. She introduced herself as Narumi and kept her hand pressed on her head as she started to position her feet under her to stand up, ”...hey you sure you should be getting up.“ he said as he moved his arms out to both sides of her, under her armpits and while not touching her he did guide her making sure to be ready if she stumbled but thankfully that wasn’t the case ”Is your head okay?“ He asked at the same time as he pulled back his arms to his sides as Narumi began to converse with him stating how annoyingly persistent they were in their chase for her. ”Yeah good thing I had showed up when I had.“ he commented on reply but then she asked a question in regards to who he was calling him “Mr. Hero” which causes a touch of color to sprout on his cheeks, ”I’m not a hero.“ he addressed firstly, despite the very act of saving her could be considered heroic he didn’t feel like the title of hero was something that really fit him.  ”The name is Kite Wilhelm.“ he said plainly as he extended his hand out to possibly meet hers for an introductory shake. He had other titles he could have used to emphasize who he was, demon slayer, Sabertooth guild master or demon of Sabertooth but he kept it simple. ”You can just call me Kite.“ he smiled. After shaking her hand gently and once the hand was pulled away he looked at the destruction around them. ”So what did you do to piss these guys off?“ he asked and crossed his arms allowing his curiosity to show on his face.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Narumi
    Narumi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Narumi 23rd February 2018, 12:56 pm

"Kite Whilhelm." Narumi had said aloud trying to see how the name sounded in her own words. Interesting. He denied the fact that was a hero, in spite of everything that had just happened. Why would he say something like that? Narumi wondered, but couldn't come to any conclusion. Perhaps she just didn't know him well enough to take a guess. Something personal she reckoned. Either way, it wasn't really cause for concern. Not to her, anyways. Of course Kite had then asked what the reason as to why those bandits had been chasing her in the first place. The fox's ears twitched as she stared at him for a moment with a look of confusion. That's when her memory snapped back into place. "Hm? Oh, yeah!" She chuckled. "I maybe, kinda sorta blew up some of their weapon caches..." Narumi couldn't help herself but snicker as she remembered the look on those bandit's faces when their stores when up in flames. Narumi of course, at the time, couldn't hold herself from laughing and the whole camp knew exactly who had done it. So that's how the chase began.

With that out of the way, Narumi was a bit more curious as to who this Kite person was. Where did he come from, and why was he here? "You just happen to be strolling by?"

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 10th March 2018, 4:51 pm

The Demon King

”“
    It seemed that his response to being referred to as a hero was one to cause a bit of confusion he was able to determine by the silent but yet subtle expression on her face, ”I take it as a kindness and your compliment is all sorts of flattering I just never see helping someone as being a hero. Or that I was trying to be heroic. You needed help and I wanted to pretty simple.“ he did simply and as far as he was concerned rather rationally but wasn’t ignorant to how his actions could be interpreted as heroic. Truth be told he was happy to help, it is what his guild was about defending those who are in need of it. It was because of this as well as curiosity that he asked why she was being chased to begin with. He waited a moment as Narumi collected her thoughts but her answer was most amusing. She had apparently burned down some weapons caches of theirs and provoked the pursuit. Kite gave a chuckle to match her snicker followed by a smile, ”I see. Did they have something dangerous or was it just to stick it to a camp of bandits?“ while amused he had to make sure that he himself wouldn’t get burned by her. After he had gotten his answer she gave a question of her own in regards to how he was in the right area at the right time. He chuckled when she used the phrase “stroll” and pointed up to the sky at Tailspin that hovered above them. ”Not exactly a stroll Was flying by and took notice of your chase as well as your fall. So my AI take control and I dropped down just in time.“ he lowered his hand and then pointed at the bandit that had tried to finish her off but that brought up another question. ”You seem like you have a fair amount of magic energy to you but you seemed to have frozen when the bandit was about to strike. Why happened?“ it might have been nothing but the fall she took wasn’t a small one so it was possible that she had hurt herself and a head injury was a something to be concerned about.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Narumi
    Narumi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Narumi 18th April 2018, 11:03 am

The man went on to explain the reasoning as to why he didn't view himself as a hero, or how he thought his actions were heroic. Not that it mattered much to the fox, she still was glad he was there to save her sorry hide before things turned out ugly. He was just being a good fella, as he put it. She needed help, so he obliged. Although most people in the world would try and stay out of what Narumi had gotten herself involved with. Most people weren't capable wizards who could stand up to a group of angry bandits. She was lucky one happened to be nearby.

"Hehehe, They were stashing up for some big heist or raid operation. Luckily I put a stop to their plans before they even got the chance to use any of those weapons." She snickered again. The whole situation with the bandits was something Narumi couldn't help herself but laugh at. Despite being chased and almost killed, she still found something exciting about the whole thing. She couldn't quite explain it, but it just filled her with so much adrenaline. Kite told her that he had been flying above when he noticed the chase she had gotten herself into. At this, Narumi raised an eyebrow and gave the man a confused expression. Flying? He didn't appear to have any sort of wings. She scanned him up and down for a moment when he said another strange word. AI? Now what was an AI? Some sort of pet? Was he riding this AI?

And that's when Kite asked about Narumi's reasoning for being frozen in place. At this question her mind snapped back into action and she remembered the horrors she had witnessed. Her ears lowered slightly as she turned her eyes away from Kite's. "I uh... Not sure... I saw something." She started, her voice noticeably quieter now than before. It was like... Some sort of nightmare. I seemed to be trapped between two different worlds. I have no idea what it meant, but I was too scared to even move." She said truthfully, her tail lowering as well as she thought about it. "Some sort of vision. It hasn't happened before. Luckily when you intervened it ended." She said again, smiling slightly at Kite.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd April 2018, 6:53 am

The Demon King

”“
    She began the answer with a small bit of laughter before she explained that they were squirreling away weapons and supplies for some sort of large scale raid of some sort and that is what prompted her to light their stash on fire. Kite did his best to read her facial expression to see if she was lying at all but he nothing set off any red flags so he figured it would be best to assume she was telling the truth. He looked back at the wreckage, ”Makes a lot of sense to why they were so determined to end you. Must have mucked up something extremely important.“ he looked back at the girl and smiled at her ” You did a good job.“ and it was true despite finding herself in a bit of peril she managed to burn away the bandit’s plan which possibly saved a lot of lives and he needed her to know he respected that.

The topic changed to the one that had concerned Kite the most and that was why she froze the way she did when he stepped in to protect her which he watched as her ears lowered and her eyes shifted away from his own, that is when she shared what she had seen. Her voice became more quiet as she spoke explaining that it was like a nightmare where she was trapped in between two worlds. Kite instantly felt like he could empathize with the idea of a nightmare doing that, it wasn’t long ago that it had happened to him but the fact that she said it had never happened before caught his attention.  ”Never before?“ he questioned out loud and put a hand on her shoulder and let the serious look melt away for a smile ”Well don’t worry I’ll have your back.“ he looked up at the sky next ”EDI bring Tailspin down for pick up.“ moments later the sound of Tail spins engine sent vibrations through the Canyon’s floor as it drew closer with the loading ramp lowering down for them to enter. ”Let me give you a lift and we can talk more about this nightmare you had gotten.“ he offered her his hand to lead her into the ship, “Kite who is your new friend.” a disembodied voice spoke over an intercom near the door. ”Oh that is my AI EDI. She helps me operate the ship. EDI this is Narumi.“ he looked back at her and smiled [color=#DC143C]” and with all the introductions concluded the topic switched back to the nightmare stuff. ”When you got this nightmare what were you doing and where were you when it held you in it’s grasp?“ he stopped and added ”and could you give me a few more details about this nightmare you had. How were you in between worlds?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Narumi
    Narumi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Narumi 18th July 2018, 6:49 am

Narumi couldn't help but smile nervously at the end of her explanation, like she wasn't entirely confident in herself or the reasons she had given. Which to be perfectly honest, she wasn't. Put simply Kite now knew as much as she did. In fact, judging by his interest in the topic Narumi wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing had happened to him before. It was quite possible that the fire demon knew a lot more than he was currently letting on about this specific topic. Not that it mattered much to Narumi, though. The nightmare seemed like it was over, and she didn't really want to think about it that much... At least until Kite told her that he'd like a more detailed explanation. This prompted a more insecure and uncomfortable look from the Fox. Even thinking about it made her nervous. However, he did seem like a decent person. Like he was actually trying to help. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea after all to tell him what she saw exactly. Maybe he could help her.

Kite proceeded to look up towards the sky and speak... But it wasn't towards her. She looked at him with a curious glance as her ear twitched. Who was he speaking too? He mentioned something named EDI? Before Narumi could question his strange actions, however, a new sound hit her ears. Narumi turned her head skywards as well to see a massive object float through the air straight towards them! Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly in surprise. She knew this world was magical, but she had yet to see anything like this. A flying piece of metal that took orders from people? And Narumi thought SHE was the odd one. Soon the metallic monster opened up some sort of ramp, and her companion stepped on it. He turned back to her and offered her a 'lift' as they discussed the nightmare. But before Narumi thought this thing couldn't be any stranger, it then spoke!

"Uh..." Was all she could say. Kite answered the strange voice and explained that Narumi was a friend and told her that the voice was named EDI. He said it was the AI he had been speaking of earlier. Hell if Narumi knew what any of those words meant. Narumi hesitantly followed him inside the metal monster as he then shifted the topic back to her Nightmare. Narumi carefully gazed around the interior of the ship as he spoke, a mixture of fear and utter awe in her expression. It wasn't until a good 5 seconds after Kite had finished speaking that Narumi's attention finally shifted back to him. "Uhh... Huh? Oh! R- Right!" She blurted, chuckling and nervously scratching the back of her neck, her ears lowered. His questions seemed oddly specific, although Narumi supposed that was for the best. She cleared her throat and tried to answer them to the best of her ability.

"It uh.. Started as soon as I woke up from the little crash I had taken off the cliff edge." She began. "It was kind of sudden... I was just walking towards the woods, trying to escape the scene when all of a sudden..." Her voice quivered slightly as her eyes widened and stared off into space as she remembered the horrors she saw. "The.. The forest changed.... Everything was dark... And dead." She said. "I wasn't taken to a different place... But everything was different. The sky was black, and the trees were nothing but dead planks of wood... The ground was muddy as well." Her gaze shot towards her feet now. "The nightmare flashed in and out of existence... It was like one moment I was in this world... And the next I was in another one... One that reeked with death." Narumi stopped speaking for a moment, but it was obvious that wasn't the end of the story. "BUt then I heard something..." She looked up straight into Kite's eyes with her golden gaze... True fear inside them. "A bloodcurdling howl..." She said softly. Her hands were clasped together and sweaty as her entire body shook slightly from the experience... Indeed. It was not something she liked to remember.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 13th September 2018, 6:33 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Always seeing Tailspin land was a glorious sight that he had never gotten tired of but that couldn’t be said for Narumi who was clearly awe struck by the presence of the ship but that wasn’t the only curveball thrown at her at the moment, EDI seemed to catch her completely off guard so when he had actually asked if she wanted a lift there was no coherent answer, just “Uh” which caused him to chuckle a bit. She he would watch as she cautiously entered the cargo bay of Tailspin and once she was there he would ask her for more detail about the nightmare but he caught where her eyes were when he asked. They were scanning the interior where she found herself and not entirely focused on Kite but more so the ship which wasn’t a problem, the wait for her answer wasn’t terribly long. With a nervous chuckle and a matching awkward body language she got herself back on topic and began to reveal more of the nitty gritty.

He listened to her as she revealed that the nightmare had happened right after she took that plunge off the cliff, that the lush green scenery that the forest provided was replaced by the same exact forest however the flora was replaced by dead plants and darkness covered everything. What was strange was that the world she found herself in was the same as the one she actually existed in but the dead and dark version flashed into her vision, like a game of tug of war and she was the rope. She stopped speaking for a moment which Kite was going to console her but she added that aside from what she had seen there was something else, a sound that she heard. It was a howl, a blood curdling howl. He hands were clasped tight and her eyes that looked up at him were filled with fear and she had the shakes. The darkworld and the howl, could they have been connected? This was the first thing that he asked himself but the words to leave his mouth was something a bit more important. ”Take a deep breath. You told me more than enough.“ He put a hand on her shoulder and then looked up, ”Hey EDI take us up.“ shortly after he would begin his walk up the catwalk while looking behind her, ”Come on up. We will get yoy settled in before we discuss this anymore.“ his boots thudded against the metal flooring on the steps and the walk itself until he was above deck with the dining area to the left and the cockpit to the right. He hung a left and walked to the large wooden table in the middle. He walked passed it and pulled out a chair for her to sit while he went to the fridge and pulled out a cold pitcher of tea. ”So during your visions did you hear the howl at the beginning, the middle or the end?“ he was curious to when. He did not know much about beasts and monsters outside of demons and considering he couldn’t sense a demon anywhere near them nor did she resonate any demonic energy he ruled that out entirely. ”Is there anything you have come into contact with? Is there anything in your past that links you and the creature that made the howl?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Narumi
    Narumi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Narumi 24th September 2018, 10:49 am

Narumi stared at Kite with hopeful eyes, hoping that he may have the answers to Narumi's many questions. For a moment, Narumi thought the demon slayer might have known what was going on, but she wasn't entirely sure yet. To her, Kite was still a very mysterious figure. The fact that he had shown up just in time to save her and owned some sort of flying machine were all strange factors to the fox. However, he seemed nice enough. She could tell he was concerned about her, and wanted to discuss this more, even if Narumi wasn't keen on remembering what had happened... But she knew whatever it was it wasn't a normal event. This had never happened to her before, so she figured the vision had to do with her lost memories. Although the question still remained on what the vision had to do with the current spot she had been in when it appeared. She had never once been in this forest before, and certainly not whenever it looked like that. At least she had hoped so anyways.

Soon Kite informed the machine to move upwards, and he offered to take the fox upstairs. She carefully accepted the offer, following the demon slayer through the strange metal creature, still gazing around it in awe. Finally the two had reached a larger room with a long table in it. He pulled out a chair and offered the fox a spot to sit. She nodded at him and took a seat, putting her hands together in her lap as she watched him move towards the fridge. Finally he asked about the vision, specifically the howl. Narumi's ears lowered slightly as she tried to remember. "Uhh... Closer to the end, I think.. Yeah. Right before you showed up I heard it, and then the vision ended..." She said truthfully. Although from the tone of her voice it sounded like the kitsune was trying to decode it herself, her eyes lost in thought for another moment until the demon slayer spoke again.

Her past. The most frustrating part of this entire event. Narumi had no idea. She didn't know who she was or where she came from exactly. This vision was probably in relation to something Narumi forgot, but what could it have been? She figured there was no use in keeping that piece of important info from Kite, so she spoke up. "Funny thing is... I have no idea." She put simply, looking back towards him. "My memory... It's gone. I have been wandering this land for a few weeks now with no notion of who or what I am." She told him with a nervous chuckle before it quickly turned back into a deep frown. "The vision would probably have some relation to my past.. But I honestly have no idea what. The first thing I remember is waking up naked, on a sandy beach..."

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th October 2018, 6:04 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite had asked his questions regarding the vison that Narumi had so while he listened to her answers he would pour himself and his guest a tall glass of the tea he pulled from the fridge and set the glass in front of her in the table before taking his usual seat setting his own glass down. It was at the end of this vision that had she had heard this beastly howl that brought her back to reality. However the part of her story that caught his attention was her answer that she had no clue if the beast was apart of her past because he had no recollection of her past. Kite wasn’t sure what to say immediately. He could have apologized but that didn’t seem like the best idea what he wanted to do was help her with what he could. After taking a sip of his tea he pushed the tip of his finger onto the top of his table as he spoke. ”So we can do one of two things.“ his eyes shifted to meet hers and would tap the table twice as he spoke. ”The first option is we can take the ship to Sabertooth. The guildhall is in a location that this beast can’t get to you plus we can give you a roof and some food.“ he tapped once ”or two we can land the ship and camp out to see if we can draw the beast to us and figure out what it is.“ he tapped the table one last time before retracting his arm and putting them folded before him. ”I’m sure we can handle it.“ he smirked.

After a few minutes of flying Kite had instructed EDI to find a place to land for the night. Only a few more minutes after that EDI set the ship in an open cleaning which was only a few yards from where Kite had set up a tent and built a campfire. ”You can have the tent.“ he said to her as he used a stick to toy with the fire as he sat in a log laying in its side. ”So since you can't tell me about your past maybe you can answer a question of mine. Where are ya heading?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:26 am