Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian

KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 Empty Re: Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian

Post by KatherineNeel 8th June 2018, 7:46 am

Clusterfuck

She blushed in embarrassment as he answered her first question, biting her lip and averting her eyes. He'd saved her life and had only needed to because she was too weak to handle a fight on her own... Pathetic. Then came his answer to her second question, at which she bristled and her gaze snapped back to meet his as she wore a crooked frown and furrowed her brows. There was something she didn't want to admit; he was right. She wouldn't have made it without him and that fact added a layer onto her dissapointment in herself. All of this was a fluke, random good luck. Had she not ran into him on this mountain, she'd probably be dead right then. Katherine sighed and held her head in her hands as she listened to his final comment. Her confusion played at the forefront of her thoughts and curiosity was choking her like a sob stuck in her throat.

"I don't... understand," she mumbled and then looked up to meet his eyes with such a serious expression it could have turned the air stale. "Why? Why do you want to make sure I leave this place safe? Why do you care? I-I'm not meaning this to come off as ungrateful or rude or anything of the sort, I just... don't get it. We don't know each other, there's nothing that binds us together other than this... this job that we both happened to take. Sure, we've made fast friends of each other, but in my book that's trivial. We'll probably never see each other after this and-" She stopped herself and ran a hand back through her hair. "Fuck... I'm rambling." She forcefully raked her hands over her face and groaned. The worst part about all of this for her was that she did want to see him again. Normally she'd work with people and then go her own way without looking back, but there was something about him that drew her to him like a moth to a brightly burning flame. And she honestly had no idea what it was. Sure, she found him attractive and his heroics added to that attraction, but that shouldn't make her grow attached so quickly. She had this want... to impress him, make him like her, tie them together somehow so saying "see you around" didn't turn out to be a lie like it always did. And it irritated her. It was a feeling that shouldn't have developed in the first place and yet it had.

Katherine would peek up at him then, an odd blush plaguing her cheeks and her lips pressed into a straight line.
    ( tags: HP: 200/200 MP: 200/200 . words: 444 )
    made by jinx of adoxography

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Experience : 2,168

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 Empty Re: Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 24th June 2018, 2:22 pm

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 PGMkCor

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life sometimes one must Destroy."

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Aemon had said his piece, made it very clear that he had wanted make sure that she made it back to where ever she came from safe and mostly sound. However his answers to both of her questions seemed to cause some sort of embarrassment for her judging by the change of color in her cheeks and how she held her head in her hands while contemplating her next words and then shared her thoughts with him. She explained that she didn’t understand and asked why he cared if she made it back or not reinforcing her question by stating that they don’t know each other that well and there isn’t anything that would tie them together in order to make their quickly grown friendship mean that much. Once she was done rambling as she called it and had her hands full of her hair, that she was playing with he would give her the answers to these questions. "There are several reasons to why I felt the need to make sure of your safety. Firstly while I have no real issue with taking a life if it’s required but if I leave you die and that is a waste no matter how you see it." he would lean forward holding his hands over the flames letting them warm up a bit before continuing. "the second reason is simply that I wanted to. It’s no different than when I gave you that outfit to change into over your torn and tattered clothing. It seems to me that you aren’t accustomed to kindness or rather pure kind acts or the idea of someone caring for you simply because it’s the right thing to do." he kept his voice level and plain for her to show that he wasn’t upset by her questions or her lack of understanding he didn’t need a reason to help her outside of the basic reason if he wanted to. His hand would lift up so he could level his index finger at her, "To the last thing you mentioned. It is very likely you and I may not cross paths again, this is life but if you are alive then it’s possible that you and I will meet again. If that is what is bothering you." when he was done making the point he looked towards the entrance of the cave and focused his hearing to see if he could determine if the wind and snow had died down but of that he wasn’t sure so his gaze fell upon her once more and he smiles slightly "I don’t know when it will be good time to leave. I might be able to fly you out but I’d prefer to when you are fully recuperated. Is there anything you need me to do help you with that?"

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 14e642f
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 24th June 2018, 5:47 pm

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

She sat stiffly and listened wordlessly, her lips pressed hard and her gaze cast down again. For all that he said, her unbeating heart grew warm and tears welled inexplicably in her eyes, making her blink harshly to clear them but failing miserably. Instead they made their way down her cheeks and left wet tracks for the rest to follow, some even catching and dripping from the tip of her nose and her chin. She did try her best to keep quiet, but even the strongest effort couldn't stop her sniffling. Katherine really didn't know what to say, how to respond. She was shocked into silence, the concept he represented being one she couldn't fathom. And that on it's own was just... depressing. She'd look up again to meet his eyes, but he was turned to observe outside the tent. Then he looked back at her and smiled, an action so polar to her own expression that it hurt. She swallowed as he finished talking and slowly, as what she planned to do came together in her head, shifted her feet and stood. She hesitated for a moment, but then made her way with quick stride to his side of the fire to kneel and hug him abruptly. Her arms wrapped tightly around his waist and her cheek pressed into his chest. And in response to his last question, she said: "This is fine."
    ( tags: N/A . words: 234 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Experience : 2,168

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 26th October 2018, 5:40 am

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 PGMkCor

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life sometimes one must Destroy."

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Aemon was unaware the just how powerful his words could be. He knew words, names in particular have extreme power so it came to him as a surprise just what his words had done to her. She asked him a simple question and he gave her an honest answer for everything she asked him but his turn to face the exit of the tent and the cave beyond it made him not focus on oh her for a split moment. He returned his gaze to hers with a smile on his face but it would be there only got a moment due to what he say. Katherine has tears rolling down her cheeks, off the tip of her nose and off her chin. What had he said to make her cry? "Hey why are you crying?" was the question that escaped past his lips unsure what to say to remedy whatever he had just done. The answer she would give or not give would be of little consequence compared to what she did next. Aemon watched curiously as she stood up from her seat in front of the fire and shuffled her feet as she approached him. He half expected to see a hand sweeping across the empty space between them to strike his cheek but no she would kneel down before him and then with no hesitation lean into him with her arms around his waist wrapping him into a tight hug. He hesitated as she did this, just looking down at the top of her red hair unmoving. What do I do? affection wasn’t something he was accustomed to. Sure he knew how to speak to women and such but never had he created an opening for this sort of reaction. “You really are hopeless. Embrace the young lady.” Heeding the words of his dragon he would do just that. His arms would go around her shoulders and tighten behind her embracing her. "Yes. It is isn’t it?"

template by Darkee

Rendezvous at Phoenix Mountian - Page 2 14e642f
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 26th October 2018, 1:54 pm

Revival

She felt him hesitate and then return her gesture. A warm flood of calm and ease washed over her, things she hadn't felt in a long time, and her livelyhood was regained within seconds. As soon as she finished healing, she withdrew and looked up at him with a soft smile. "It has been... such a long time since anyone took consideration for my wellbeing. I cannot even begin to explain to you how much all of this means to me, Aemon." She took a breath and looked out behind him, into the cave that was now empty of threats thanks to him. "I do not trust easily and betrayal is nothing new to me, in this life or my last, but... I'd dare say that you've earned it today." She stood. "I'm ready to leave now if you are. After we've parted and if we happen to cross paths again, I will not hesitate to do you endless favors. Chemistry like this is rare and I'd be a fool to pass up another opportunity to work with you."

[END]
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 179 )

I'm canceling myself.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:51 am