Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Apollo's Entrance

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Apollo's Entrance Empty Apollo's Entrance

Post by Nadarr January 3rd 2018, 12:13 pm

After what felt like a eternity had passed Apollo had finally reached the Guild Hall of the guild Basilisk Fang,  The dark guild he once tried to eliminate he was now going to join,  funny how things work out, Though he had to wonder if they'd remember him since it has been a while since they fought or seen each other.  It made no real difference to him honestly.  Though finding it was a rather large pain that he wished he didn't have to suffer through,   true to there name there guild was well hidden almost as if someone would have had to had tell you were it was...or you'd have to get extremely lucky.  He looked upon it shaking his head as he walked up to the guild hall it's self,  after all,  he wasn't about to wait all day.  As he got to the doors he couldn't help but smile at the though,  the thrill if he'd live or die made him happy,  after all all games gotta have some surprises...though if the rumors he heard were true to any degree,  he should be fine. As he pushed the doors open a heavy air hit him, fear, death, chaos all in one.  Not swayed by it though he walked in.  The air got heavier as he walked further in and knew it only get worse the further he went.  Taking only a brief moment to admire the Guild Hall entrance,  not ever been inside...or this close for that matter.  It was way different looking then the dark guild that had him captured.  Though they are a bit more known so it is to be expected.  He began to walk through the guild hall entrance not wanting to waste anymore time. He made his steps heavy foot steps echoing through the guild,  he was making no attempt to hide his identity or knowledge he was here.  No he wanted his presence to be known, besides skulking around wasn't his style anyway.  He wasn't about to call out like a loser annoying that he was here by saying something cliche like *is anyone here* or  *Where is everyone*  That would sound extremely stupid...plus he could tell they knew he was here.  The feeling painted a smile on his face,the game was already getting more and more fun by the moment.  After a while the door seem to shut behind him on there own only adding to the spooky atmosphere.  Apollo sighed but smiled putting his hands in his pockets turning back and kept walking his footsteps still loud.  He would keep wondering till someone greeted him,  after all they would fail all expectations of his if he was able to wander freely around there Guild Hall.
    KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Apollo's Entrance Empty Re: Apollo's Entrance

Post by KatherineNeel March 21st 2018, 11:00 am

Bristling

Katherine felt the temperature drop strike her like a punch to the stomach. Somebody had opened the guild doors and the mountain's winter air blew in, but only for a moment. There was a heavy thud as the door closed behind whoever had just entered; and she only knew someone had by the pressure of another's presence weighing down on her. With a fresh sense of caution, the girl stood from her seat in front of the tavern fireplace and turned around to face the guild's entrance. She could see a vague shadow coming forward from the darkness until it finally molded itself into the shape of a man. His footfalls were heavy, deliberate, and echoed through the vacant spaces of the entrance hall loudly. The closer he came, the more she could see of him. He was smiling, which she found odd, and walking with a confident stride. It seemed that she hadn't been noticed yet and so she called out to him, her voice echoing just as much as his steps and her arms folded across her chest in an attempt to be menacing. She doubted her short stature would help though.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"
    ( tags: N/A . words: 204 )
    made by jinx of adoxography

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr June 7th 2018, 9:57 am

As Apollo walk in his footsteps so loud and heavy as if he was deliberately trying to make himself noticed in the Guild Hall, he could feel a cold chill go down his spine the place was truly evil which was exactly what he was looking for and showed him he was in the right place for one thing. has Apollo called out to anyone that was there he simply Heard a Voice call back, a femal if he placed it correctly. this made Apollo stop only for a brief moment looking about on the darkness for Where The Voice had come from, while echoed around the room you can only assume it was coming from in front of him. Apollo just prepared a Sinister smile as he prepared his thoughts. Apollo with hear the voice echoing out through the darkness of the guildhall he had just entered. while he couldn't see his gracious host all he could do was smile at their notion that they were hiding in the darkness thinking how cute this was, truly it was a splendid active him which made him start To chuckle a little bit. with this in mind he just looked down chuckling to himself his hands buried in his pockets as he shook his head. “ alright then come out, I get your trying to be menacing like in some low budget film here but its not working well for you.” he would say In a mocking yet challenging tone as he was challenging The Voice he had just heard in the Darkness. as he said this he only kept walking for a brief moment more before stopping looking around, I'll probably didn't have time to better about with this nonsense He is wanting to get this over with to the most extreme but it would start more entertaining the potential was there. with that in mind he started to look around in the darkness from where they come from where they non-caring not look on his face Still smiling at the notion that they were trying to stay hidden and trying to stay stealthy to a degree to try to scare him. compared to what he's been through though this was nothing to him he just walked around waiting his floating stance his hands in his pockets as he looked around before standing up straight and rubbing his neck. “ this is becoming such a pain” he would mother to himself quickly getting bored with the subject but waiting to see if it would grow anymore promise.For him it was trying to see if this girl was all it was cracked up to be and what he remembered fighting all those years ago, or if it's simply a petered out and lost his flame.
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel June 7th 2018, 3:38 pm

Confrontation

He chuckled, asking her to come out. Hearing this it would seem she was right and he hadn't noticed her before she'd spoken. While she had no idea what 'low-budget' or 'film' was, the tone of his voice begged her to believe it was a snide remark, one that she would try her best not to get angry over. It was likely that whoever this man was, he was here for a reason. Best not to be hostile.

Stepping away from the fire and the shadows it cast that hid her from him, she got closer so he could see her. With raised brows and her arms still crossed over her chest, she stared up at the man and addressed him calmly. "I'd like it if you could answer my question. In coming here you must have a purpose and I need to know what it is."
    ( tags: HP: 200/200 MP: 200/200 . words: 147 )

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr June 7th 2018, 8:17 pm

Apollo would look at the girl who disappeared from the darkness staring her her arms crossed across her chest as she demanded why he was here. Apollo would stare at her for a brief moment wondering if this was for real or if this was some kind of unknown joke to him that they were playing. following back of his neck a little more inside deeply did they really not know why he was here oh well he suppose he would humor them for now if I'm going to make this must have been dragged on him and all parts. with that in mind he would just smile at their girl And looked as hand giving a small wave. “ well now that was a warm welcome” he would say in a snarky tone still. “ I'm here to give you guys a bit of a hand and align myself with you for the time being, after all that's what people common enemies do nowadays correct” you would say to staring down the girl briefly showing no signs of wear on his face at all. he would stand there and it's the darkness waiting for her reply. Apollo Wasn't afraid if she were to lash out and attack him or what not either he have the skills defend himself or he would die which was fine by him it would at least make this dull conversation halt, plus if he wasn't strong enough to defend himself in the Slayer then what good was he how he would never get his revenge he wanted.
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel June 7th 2018, 9:06 pm

Clap Back

Katherine stared at the man indignantly as he waved in a belittling manner and made his snide remarks. She had to fight the urge to scoff because while this first impression was no where near a favorite of hers, she'd gotten the answer she needed. His reasoning seemed like a last minute mash, an improvisation, but was honest enough for her to take it. With an irritated sigh and no attempt to hide it she asked, "What's your name?"

At this point he seemed the type to look down upon everyone he came into contact with. Illusions of grandeur or if not, just a lack of fucks to give. In her opinion, he was a perfect fit for this wretched guild, unlike herself. Seeing as she was the only one present to deal with this situation, she'd have to induct him herself. Not at all a task she was happy about, but it would get them out of each other's hair so the quicker the better.
    ( tags: HP: 200/200 MP: 200/200 . words: 166 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr June 8th 2018, 8:07 am

Apollo just stared blankly at her as she asked for his name, he didn't look that different from when they used to fight though I suppose this could have been a new member but still he felt a little hurt that they forgot him famine seem to remember him but she didn't seem to be around I wonder who else was here that would remember him for Better or For worse which was a plus. Bearing that in mind he pulled a hand out of his pocket and gave a small but brief wave smiling a slightly more sadistic smile as he began to speak. “ the names Apollo, nice to meet you now who the hell are you. He would ask lowering his hand reaching up behind him leaning on in the his hand as if he gave it absolutely no care about the woman in front of her. though this was only a ruse as he reached back and grabbed the grip of his pistol. He would be lying if he said it didn't say The Familiar grip of his pistol felt good in his hand. He had Gotten Good at hiding the fact that he was About to draw his gun or even was holding it hence his no fucks given attitude and Suave demeanor. not that any of this was unto but it certainly did help his cause. he had no intention of shooting the shooting at the guild for that matter, Apollo was simply a man who wish to be prepared for any thing that could happen to him I'm walking to a a den of snakes that he previously tried to kill…. well, call him over cautious. was he got caught or not it did not matter to him at this point it was her move and he want to see what you would do or say.
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel June 8th 2018, 10:53 am

Caution

Despite how uneasy his attitude and smile made her, she kept her cool and gave her answer to his rather rudely asked question. "My name is Katherine and whether or not this meeting is nice could be put up for debate in my opinion," she said, following the movement of his hand carefully. It was odd and she didn't understand what it meant or why he was doing it, but it put her on edge. Something about it didn't seem right. However, she'd say nothing and meet his eyes again.

"So, Apollo, you've come to join the guild?" She asked, but it was mostly rhetorical. "Your reasoning seems solid enough. It shouldn't be any trouble to make it official." She'd end this with an attempt at a smile.
    ( tags: HP: 200/200 MP: 200/200 . words: 128 )

I'm canceling myself.

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:18 am