Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) Empty Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st December 2017, 7:15 pm

The Plague 1/5:

Lucia, the young spirit of the forests, was often a curious spirit who spent her days playing with the animals of the forests and making mischief for the locals next to the town. In her natural form, she took on the look of a young adult fox. Because she was a spirit of the forest she could sense when aught was amiss within the realm of nature. Lucia walked through the grasslands, looking around for a specific place. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She felt the nature around her glimmering in the sunlight, the morning dew shining off the plants. It was truly a beautiful day.

After about an hour of walking through the hilly grasslands, she reached a large bean stalk. This was surely where she felt something amiss but at first glance she couldn't really see anything wrong. The beanstalk village was one of the oldest villages in Fiore and being built into and on a beanstalk made people truly wonder the power that nature had in this land.

As she entered the village people seemed to give her strange looks. She often winked at them, unaware that people normally didn't see creatures with nine tails walking on two legs with human-like qualities. People seemed to live in tents around this village and in the center of town held a request board that caught the spirits eye when she walked past it. Taking a few steps back she leaned forward, noticing a few fliers posted about a strange plant that is causing the village troubles. "Hmmm..." she hummed to herself as she took one and read it "Look's like I found the right place. The herbalist would probably know more about this strange plant." she said as she stared at the flier intensely.

Last edited by Lucia on 23rd December 2017, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) Empty Re: Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia)

Post by KatherineNeel 21st December 2017, 8:29 pm

High Spirits

Katherine had only been in the Beanstalk Village for about two days before she realized how little there was for her to do with her hosts. As they had noticed her boredom, they suggested that she take a look at the job board and so...That's where she was headed when she saw something awfully peculiar. Even after living for so long and seeing many a strange being, this was one she could definitely say she'd never seen the likes of. With long black hair, a set of ears and...nine tails? She seemed almost ethereal. Of course, the mage had read about these types at least once before, but actually seeing one was a completely different case altogether. The young, fox she guessed, stood by what could only be assumed as the job board she had been looking for herself. In her hands was a single copy out of many of the same request that had been posted. Curiousity overtook her and Katherine walked up to the job board and took one for herself. It described a local herbalist's need for a strange new plant. It didn't seem too hard to do, maybe she could take it up?

At her side, the fox woman mumbled to herself and Katherine became even more intrigued. She seemed to know a bit more about these things than she ever could. It might be good to ask for a partnership, I suppose... And on a whim, the mage spoke to the stranger.

"Excuse me, I hope this isn't odd, but... Would it interest you to take this job together?"
    ( tags: N/A . words: 264 )
    made by jinx of adoxography

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) Empty Re: Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st December 2017, 9:47 pm

The spirits eyes lifted off of the paper quickly and looked at the girl before her with an almost cat-like curiosity. She tilted her head for a second while gathering in the girls question about teamwork. Before answering she would answer, Lucia would walk around the girl, looking her up and down as if she were examining her for a science project. She picked up the girls hair and sniffed it, letting the scent of her hair pour into her nose. With a sigh she turned away from the girl to think "She's not exactly big enough in those area's for me to feed off of... It's kind of cute how little they are." she snickered to herself out loud "and she doesn't smell like someone who would cause trouble to our arboreal friends." she thought again before turning around on her heels and smiling at the girl in front of her "I accept!" she said in a more cheerful tone.

She looked at the paper again "Alright, it says here that the herbalist will have more details about this plant so I think we should be on our way!" she said as she turned on her heals once more and started to head towards the location stated on the flier.  

She didn't really pay any attention to see if the girl was following her or not as her main focus was figuring out what was wrong in the Beanstalk Village. After a few minuets of walking across the town she came face to face with a tent. Her ruby eyes looked down at the paper once more "This is the correct place." she said simply as she walked into the tent.

Inside, an older man with a cane was messing with some jars full of dirt and plants. "Hello Mr. Herbalist!" she said it loud enough to seemingly make the old man almost have a heart attack. The reaction she got made her giggle a little bit "Oops, sorry." she shrugged "I saw this flier about the strange plant. I would like more details and hopefully get rid of this problem for you." she bowed a little bit, showing a bit more respect and courtesy than she did before.

The herbalist looked at her almost dumbfounded before coughing a correcting himself "U-Uhm Yes I do. This plant has been plaguing our town for a while now and it's becoming quite the nuisance to our peaceful town." The man spoke with seriousness. "What do you mean?" Lucia tilted her head. The man walked over to his table and pulled out a small list of names "The people who touch this plant get stung and seem to end up in the hospital for a few days at a time, for the protection of the people and the advancement of my research I would like you to go cut these plants down and bring them to me." he handed the spirit a map of the town and circled an area "This is where the group of plants are. Please hurry back." he said as he placed the map, two pairs of gloves, and a cloth pouch into the spirits hands. Rose nodded to the man and turned around "Alright! Lets go cut some grass!" she exclaimed and she marched out of the tent and started to head off in the direction of the plants.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 21st December 2017, 9:47 pm

The member 'Lucia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) TV6mrb1 Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) UtKyMUJ Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) MPfmPli Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) TV6mrb1 Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) TV6mrb1 Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) TV6mrb1 Picking the Weeds - The Plague 1/5 (Kath-Lucia) TV6mrb1
    KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by KatherineNeel 23rd December 2017, 1:32 am

Weed Pickers
    Katherine stiffened as the fox woman poked and proded her, sniffing her hair and sizing her up. She had to admit it made her slightly uncomfortable but that went away when the woman suddenly blurted her agreement. She spoke fast, almost too quickly for the mage to be able to keep up to the point where she couldn't get a single word in before the woman started walking off. Without hesitation, Katherine followed her into what she guessed was the herbalists home. She did her best to soak in every drop of detail in the conversation, which she wasn't a part of for the most part, and then briskly kept at the fox woman's tail end to make sure she didn't get lost on the way to...wherever they were going.

A stinging plant huh? She hadn't ever heard of such a thing, and that fact alone made her a little wary of how they were to deal with it. What if they didn't burn?
    Then her magic would be completely useless. As they walked through the area, something strange popped up infront of Katherine. A purple leafed plant about the size of her hand. Just out of pure curiousity, she slid her foot back before kicking it. Doing so made it shrivel up in the flames her spell had inflicted, but it wouldn't die just yet so she gave it another swing. The plant turned black at her feet before fizzling into ashes. So it does work... The spell she'd used initially didn't last long, but she could still use brute force. With flaming fist she grabbed at the plants that kept popping up, inflicting whatever damage she could with how weak her magic had become, compared to those many years ago. She got through nearly half of them herself,
    feeling pretty triumphant before she remembered their original task. Katherine pulled the sleeve of her sweater over her hand and grabbed the weakest plant by the stem and yanked it out of the ground.
    ( tags: N/A . words: 334 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 23rd December 2017, 4:46 pm

Lucia's lifted her eye brows a bit when she saw the girls magic being used "A fire mage huh?" Lucia cocked her head and winked at her "That's pretty hot~" she giggled "Pun intended!" she burst out into laughter. After a few seconds she died down and sighed, seeing that Kath had already pulled out her plant and becoming a little bit embarrassed "I guess I should finish up here then." she grinned and clapped her hands together a few times.

Placing her palm out in front of her she closed one eye and aimed for one of the plants "Lets hope that this is enough..." she muttered as she stuck her tongue out, trying to get a more precise aim. Using Exploding Shot she would shoot four balls of fire out of her hands. They zoomed towards the plants, hitting all but the biggest one and exploding, turning them into ash.

She huffed a little bit "Awe man, I was hoping that they would put up a bit more of a fight." she glanced back at the other fire mage, as if wanting a response. She would stare for a good three seconds before turning back towards the largest of the plants and walking over to it. She crouched down and examined it closely "Whats up with you little guy?..." she thought to herself, never seeing a plant quite like this before.

With careful concentration she would do the same as the girl, pull her sleeve down and tug at the stem of the purple plant. It took a small amount of strength, this one seeming tougher than the others. Eventually though she was able to pull in out, falling onto her butt in the process. She then opened up the bag that the herbalist gave them and placed the plant in it carefully.

She stood up, dusting herself off before letting out a sigh and looking up at the girl with a genuine grin. She skipped over to the fire mage and held the bag open, offering her to put her plant in. "You know, from what I have seen you're really good at controlling your magic. I would like to see more of it sometime if you don't mind." She smiled at the girl, an almost glimmer in her red eyes. "Oh yeah, the names Lucia."

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by KatherineNeel 23rd December 2017, 8:12 pm

Too Hot
    The fox woman watched as she burned the plants and grabbed her own, and then rose a question. "Oh, um yes. A fire mage-" Then came the one thing she hadn't expected to hear. "H-hot?" Katherine's cheeks pinked a little at the comment, purely out of embarrassment.
    Was that what people deemed a compliment nowadays? The mage stood up from her crouch and watched with fuzzy legs as the fox woman singed the rest of the plants and took on the stongest of them all. She adopted her method of covering her hand with her sleeve and pulled, pulled, and pulled some more. When it finally gave way, the fox woman fell back on her behind and Katherine had to keep herself from giggling. She stood up and tossed the plant into the bag as if she hadn't fallen at all, then came over and offered the bag to her. Actually, she skipped over. The mage dropped her own sample into the bag while the fox spoke to her. Am I good at controlling it? She was honestly puzzled at this. She'd lost all of her strength when she woke up, but she guessed natural intuition came into play with that one. She didn't mind demonstrating either. She'd been asked many times before by children of her hosts, so it wasn't much of a bother. The fox woman introduced herself with a smile. Lucia.

She returned the gesture. "Katherine Neel."
    ( tags: N/A . words: 240 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 24th December 2017, 8:43 pm

Lucia gave Kathrine another friendly smile as she responded with her name. She stayed like this for a second before snapping out of it "Well, I suppose all that's left to do now is turn these plants over to the herbalist and get on our way." She nodded as she started to walk towards the herbalist's house, this time going a bit slower than before so that Kathrine might be able to keep up with her.

As they were walking this time however, Lucia would try to keep a little bit of a conversation "So, uhm..." She began, noticeably a bit more hesitant with her words "I don't know how long you plan on staying in this town but... I was thinking-" Her words were riddled with space in between them, struggling to get them out at this point "If you maybe wanted to get something to eat with me tomorrow, there has to be some place or bar around this small town..." she didn't make eye contact with the other girl as she spoke, her face contorted in a very serious, thoughtful expression.

When they got to the herbalists house he met them outside. Lucia handed him the bag and bowed her head "We got the job done, those plant's shouldn't bother you anymore." she smiled at the man "Oh, I'm planning on staying here for a few days, so if you need anything just let me know." she glanced over at Kath for acknowledgment then back at the old man. The herbalist nodded "Thank you." he took the bag and with that went back in to study the plants.

Lucia watched him and laughed a little "Huh... weird man." she said as she turned towards Kathrine and bowed again "Well, I think we should be on our ways." she said with a grin as she held out her hand for a few moments before nodded and walking off. As she walked away she closed her eyes for a second before opening them towards the sky "I finally made a friend mother..." she muttered with a soft smile as she walked back off into the town.
    [Exit]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:51 am