Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius)

Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ReQuip: The Blademaster
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius) Empty Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius)

Post by Sith 13th December 2017, 10:17 pm

The Job:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius) 2po1d94
    Credits to Seijin for signature
    DirectoryTheme
    Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius) Empty Re: Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius)

Post by Sith 13th December 2017, 10:18 pm

Dice Roll!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DirectoryTheme
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th December 2017, 10:18 pm

The member 'Sith' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Monster Challenge Part 1 (Darius) Die_02_42159_sm
    Sith
    Sith

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sith 13th December 2017, 11:12 pm

Hey there, Rookie. I see you have done some jobs that make you seem like you’re an awesome mage. Well you’re nothing compared to me! If you want to prove just how great you are then I dare you to take out this monster. Bring a friend if you’re too scared!

Whoever this fucker is, if I ever do find him, I'm probably going to kill that bastard, Darius thought in his mind. He had found himself in the Cursed Lands, a place only the strong or the stupid would dare venture off to, not that those two are mutually exclusive. He wore his usual white button-down shirt and black pants, and sported his usual red headband. Ever since getting a strange note the week before, Darius had found himself drawn to prove himself as a capable warrior by defeating whatever monster lay in the Silent Cemetery.

The place was extremely eerie, whoever had thought to put a cemetery in smack in the middle of monster territory was either a fan of clichés, or just a weirdo. The place wasn't called the Silent Cemetery for nothing though, the place was quiet...too quiet. Darius was well aware that the Cursed Lands was ripe with monsters of all different shapes, sizes, and strength. If he wasn't careful, he would probably die there. However, Darius was well equipped, since he still had Sovesir Mitne, Ruvel's sword on loan. The ornate rapier was gorgeous, and honestly he had grown accustomed to the weight and grip of the sword. Darius noticed that as Ruvel lent the blade to him, the handle had changed itself to acclimate itself with its new temporary wielder. It had patterns that very much resembled ones seen back in Darius' home country of Desierto.

Darius kept pace, walking around the cemetery in search of the troll. "Not only will you have to watch out for its clawed and bite attacks, you will also have to be aware and move when it curls up and charges you with its rollout attack." The note had read, something definitely worth noting for future fighting.

That's when Darius heard a roar, one from a beast he had never fought before. This must be that troll that I'm supposed to kill, he thought, tightening his grip of Sovesir Mitne.

That's when something started charging, well, rolling towards his direction. It was speeding like a popped off carriage wheel, except light blue in hue and it was aimed at Darius. The swordsman dived to his left to avoid it, narrowly escaping the attack. The beast stopped spinning like a wheel and unfurled itself, standing upright. Bingo, bitch. The beast let loose a horrid cry before running towards the swordsman, baring its sharp teeth and claws.

"You look like you need a floss," Darius taunted, before getting into a combat stance, "Luckily for you, I got a little toothpick of my own."

The troll swiped to the left of Darius, but he dodged it easily. The beast swiped to the right, but it still couldn't hit the olive-skinned mage. It roared angrily at him, but Darius simply responded with a grin. Once more, it swiped its right claw at Darius, but he ducked under its arm and stuck Sovesir Mitne into its abdomen. The beast cried out in pain, jumping back.

The troll was roughly two or three inches taller than Darius, and had blue skin, save for its belly, which was white, and its head, which was red. Its claws looked long and sharp, roughly half a foot long and it did not look happy. It bore its fangs at Darius, revealing the two tusks on its bottom jaw. Overall, it looked like a fearsome foe which the Black Sails mage was happy to kill.

The beast curled up into a ball and rolled towards Darius, but he easily dodged it the attack. However, the beast unfolded itself earlier than Darius expected and got the jump on him. It swiped its long claws at Darius' chest, causing four long claw marks to colour his chest. Darius hissed in pain, "You're smarter than you seem."

The troll simply growled in response, not understanding the swordsman's words. It lunged forward once more, but Darius side-stepped to the right and launched a flurry of jabs towards the beast's right. He jabbed at beast's stomach, striking it six times. Darius then slashed the beast, causing a long red line of blood to appear on the troll. "That's what you get for clawing at me, bastard."

Darius felt the blood from his previous wound drip down his chest, and grit his teeth. I have to be careful with this monster, those claws aren't just for show and its teeth don't look like a party either. I mean, biting can be fun but this is too much. Darius glanced at his rapier, and remembered Ruvel speaking about its special abilities.

"Oh, Sovesir Mitne, grant me Light's Strength" Darius cried out, the blade beginning to glow with light. The monster, seemingly provoked by this act, charged at the mage out of spite. Darius grinned before thrusting the sword forward, the tip of the blade glowing even brighter than the rest of the blade as it plunged into the shoulder of the troll. He grinned at the slight hissing noise that the blade made when it stabbed the troll, the extra light damage causing even more pain than normal. The troll yelped and jumped back.

"That's right, my turn to go on the offensive, bitch." Darius charged, slashing at the troll, wounding the beast even further, and then again, and then again. The golden-eyed swordsman glared with pure intent to end this beast's life, slicing at it another three times as it simply just recoiled from how much pain it was in.

The troll tried to slash at Darius again, him barely dodging the attack as another welt appeared on his chest, but he didn't care. Darius continued his onslaught against the troll, jabbing at the beast another six more times. The troll's counterattacks were becoming weaker and weaker, the pain starting to overwhelm the beast before Darius recoiled his arm, shouting, "Take THIS!" Darius used all of his strength into sword hand, shoving the blade as far into the troll's throat as he possibly could. The sound of gurgling and choking came out of the troll's throat as Darius pulled out the blade, only to spin around, and swing his sword down at the dying troll's neck, decapitating it.

The body froze for a moment, then became limp, and slumped backwards and falling towards the ground. Darius stood triumphantly, Sovesir Mitne dripping with blood before he cleaned by slicing at the air, allowing a line of blood to trace the cemetery floor. "Dying at a cemetery huh, that's ironic."

He chuckled, before looking at the troll's head, and picking it up, "Time to collect my reward."

Word Count: 1152/1000

DirectoryTheme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:33 pm