Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter | Solo Job

Chaelin
    Chaelin

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter | Solo Job Empty Deliver My Letter | Solo Job

Post by Chaelin 28th November 2017, 2:31 pm

JOB INFORMATION::

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter | Solo Job 6hGFMed

COMPLETED MISSIONS
    D: 6 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0

Chaelin
    Chaelin

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Deliver My Letter | Solo Job Empty Re: Deliver My Letter | Solo Job

Post by Chaelin 1st December 2017, 4:08 am

Despite her last job involving mail. Chaelin was finding it extremely hard not to open the letter clasped in her hands and have a sneaky read, immersing herself into the pages of someone else’s thoughts and confessions.
    An hour earlier she had arrived at her clients house, a middle aged mans who lived by himself, and been handed the letter, expected to deliver it to a supposed celebrity who is currently making her way through Magnolia Town to a photoshoot.
    So that is where the white haired girl had found herself, standing in the middle of Magnolia Towns square, facing a wall of squealing men and women alike. Yet to catch a glimpse of the woman they were all gazing at, Chaelin was struggling to see over the masses of bobbing heads. It was going to be a task to get through all these people and then the security, she thought as she tested the waters, ever so gently attempting to push through a gap between two men in front of her. She was instantly shoved backwards. Well that plan failed.
    Chaelin began walking along the crowd from behind, safely away from all the shoving and chaos, noticing that the people were lining either side of the street that lead up to the art gallery where the model, Miss Lovette must be heading to. Upon that realisation, a lightbulb lit up inside the petite woman and she half ran, half walked to the gallery, scouring the outsides of the building for a backdoor entrance upon spotting Miss Lovettes security guarding the main entrance. Just when Chaelin was about to give up on this idea, after fifteen minutes of searching- it was a rather large building after all- she found a window that was slightly opened on the ground floor. Peering through the window it seemed to lead to a close to empty storage room. Perfect.
    She soon began regretting her clothing choices for the day as the girl clambered through the window somewhat ungracefully, clutching her skirt as to protect her modesty. Landing on the carpeted floor with no sound whatsoever, Chaelin wasted no time exiting the room, fixing her hair and skirt on the way.
    It wasn't hard to locate Miss Lovettes whereabouts despite there being a vast amount of rooms in the gallery, all the young mage had to do was follow the stream of people, presumably staff for the celebrity as they were much quieter than the fans outside. Chaelin waited for the staff to leave the celebrity alone and head off to the makeshift studio in one of the galleries rooms, before entering the dressing room herself.
    "Alfred please bring me some t- oh you're not a familiar face at all," Chaelin was met with the cold words of Miss Lovette, her skin crawling under the glare, a sudden fear that she would call the security on her. "-Are you another model? You're gorgeous, I can't wait to work with you. Are you a fan too?" Miss Lovettes words shocked Chaelin but she decided to just go along with it, lacking any better plan.
    "It's an honour to meet you Miss Lovette, you are my biggest inspiration for my modelling career," Chaelin watched the models face light up as she spouted out compliments, pulling the letter from her bag, "in fact I have a letter for you-"
    "Oh! Darling! I'd love to read a message from a dear fan like you! Gosh I feel like a mother bird knowing young beauties like you look up to me, leave it on the side dear and I'll read it after our shoot, let’s get going!"
    ~
    That night Chaelin sat in her room back at her beloved guild, reflecting on her day. Hopefully Miss Lovette would be reading the letter at this exact moment, realising it’s a love confession from a childhood friend. And if she wasn't.... Oh well, at least Chaelin got to do a free modelling gig for Weekly Sorcerer.

WORD COUNT: 664/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter | Solo Job 6hGFMed

COMPLETED MISSIONS
    D: 6 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:26 pm