Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

May I?

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public May I?

Post by Aioai 3rd November 2017, 1:42 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Compelling—Isolation and ice. Motioning in her trail, the cool breeze mixed with flakes caused loose strings called hair to dance within her motion forward. From a distant time, she would’ve promised such a plain like this, the harsh cold was nothing more than a home to her. Her birth to the world, her nearest memory was that of snow mixed with ember, as she woke among the ashes with the shadows singing to her and to this day, they still did, and much like then, as the third time it happened, a face held her through that time as well. Ebony among ivory, the sole figure of a cloaked female approached a place where serpent liked lie, which was the nicest way to address such a guild that gathered within such a isolated place held harsh like their believable temperaments.

Stairs of stone. Behind a glistening visor made from some special foreign metal, those hidden hues of hers needed not to see the place she walked into, nor the path she traveled to get to such a place—Frigid to the touch. Her steady right hand palm pressed itself into a pillar as she motioned through the entrance of such a place a guild called ‘Basilisk fang’ lied. Those delicate fingers wrapped in stained ribbons, worn and black, despite their appearance they sparkled an interesting color much like her own flesh did. Of her left hand, palm against her icy cheek that has ivory flesh that shined with a sparkling effect, her exposed fingers lifted her visor just a bit as her lips parted to release a tune of word. “Hello?” Soft like cotton, smooth like silk; bewitching wasn’t a way to define it, as it was merely endearing to those that heard it. As her voice was nothing short of fragile and elegant as she called out.

The soft spoke spirit found herself in another place that was not known for it’s hospitality, and once again, she couldn’t find herself truly understanding why she wanted to be here—Led only by the reason to join and hoped not to be asked one thousand questions in process. Appearing feeble and truly playing the part, one best not judge a book by it’s cover. Leaning forward as her head turned to look to her right, then to her left—She stepped within the depths of this place. Out of the cold and into the dreary warmth of this place. Hm. From the shadows that danced beneath her feet, to now around her, she didn’t see anyone. Would it be rude to depth deeper in? As she questioned herself, she explored a little deeper, as she had been a little curious.

Health: 100 • Mana: 100 • Status: Stuff  • Aioai: LinkPicture: Cloak
    made by Wolf of GS
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: May I?

Post by anastasia 3rd November 2017, 3:55 pm

Rain.

wc:
    tags:

"Now, all I have to do is gather a bit of your blood... you said you wanted a potion that would influence love, yes? Don't give me that face of fear, or I'll charge you extra." the witch would tell the man mentally as she slowly moved closer to him, taking a needle and sticking it into the vein of his arm. She then pulled it upward, gathering a good amount of blood- nearly excessive. Inside the vial was a smoking liquid which was purple and glowed a feint green color, swirling with a few flowers of daisy and herb. Drip, her white companion, squealed in terror as she saw the blood come out of the skin, and turned away as quick as she could. Drop, on the other hand, watched in a fascinated manner. After the blood was gathered, she squirted half of the contents into the vial, causing the purple liquid to turn into a pure black color with golden shimmer. "It looks like I gathered too much blood, what a blessing." she would mentally tell the man, as she slipped the needle into her mouth and pumped the remaining contents inside. She then swallowed it, and let out a gasp of joy when she was finished. "Drink, it will definitely work. It is how I united one of the most royal kingdom in Fiore. You will have women flocking to you like flies to a lamp post in the night." Rain said in a mental state, as she slipped her payment into her pocket and watched him down the black liquid. Indeed this potion would definitely work for the boy, but a side effect would be that the love would be nothing but a year of one-night stands. She giggled in her mind at the thought of this, as she exited the room upon the Basilisk Fang guild hall and proceeded to walk into the hallway. Drip and Drop would switch into their smaller forms and ride upon each of her shoulders, making nothing but the sound of soft sandals apparent.

As she slipped out of the room quietly, it had become apparent that an unfamiliar face was roaming through the depths of the hall. She had never seen this face before, so she assumed that it was a guild member she had never met. After all, she had most recently joined the ranks of this guild. However, that did not make her any less of a powerful mage and witch of this location. She wished to not let the woman know that she was there, but desired to follow her to where she was going. As her feet slowly grazed across the stone floor, she made it to where they would give no hints that she was really there. The only way this person would be able to see her is if she were to turn around, and if she did then she would be in for a sight. She would witness a fairly tall woman with long, black hair nearly reaching the floor, wearing a beautiful white and pink kimono with lotus flowers stretching across. She would have a lotus flower in her hair, magically enhanced so it would never die. Rain wished to analyze this woman's body in even more detail, while seeing what she was trying to accomplish as she lurked behind her.
    "Would you like a reading?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

May I? 8qhOnIb

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 3rd November 2017, 5:41 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Pressing against the bitter-cold floor, those ribbon wrapped feet made slow and gentle steps; careful and cautious as she advanced forward within the depths of this unexplored territory, or rather, foreign territory. Gloomy and narrow—Dimlit and neverending, the hallway seemed to go on beyond the darkness she could see in. Did this place ever see use? Cleaning? Or did they enjoy the creepy vibe? Dust here, webs there and she could’ve swore that was a skull? The farther she found herself, the more the temperament changed and so did her surroundings. The first few steps in, the place was a mess with ice, the second set of few steps showed a dust mess and the last bit of fewer steps, it actually seemed like this place was in use and her exit became nothing more than a distant memory at this point.

Undoubtedly, at this point, she was quite literally invading this guild’s privacy. Reaching a crossing point, to where she could go left, right, forward or back the way she could—Ceasing in her steps for a moment to take in her directorial opinions. For a second, she could’ve swore she heard conversation and movement.. However.. She ruled it as the drafting breezes playing tricks and choose to walk straight. As she went to advance, she missed the sighting on a female slipping out of her room to the right of the crossing hallways, however, it was the female that saw the wandering spirit in her curious exploring venture and choose to follow without the slightest sound.

However, that was no longer the case as the following female found herself within the shadowy trail. As this shadowy trail was something that she used to see and feel around her, so it was like stepping or flying into a webbing. A female was following her in silence. This female was slender, white as snow and as beautiful as a porcelain doll—Ebony strings complimented by pink flower, a lotus to be certain, the spirit's favorite flower, as her attire was a kimono holding the same flower in an elegant design. As she took in all these details.

Left hand gliding against the hall’s wall as she walked deeper and deeper without the slightest hint of fear, be it her naive or having a stronger goal—She stopped with the fall of her hand, returning to her side. As she turned with a sharpness to face behind this lotus female.Tilting her head to the right by an inch or two, her lips parted to address the foreign female. “Excuse me?” She called out. Those words trailing off her sparkly lips, she addressed the female with as much mannerism she could.  

Now these female who followed had the perfect chance to notice the wandering female that was found within their home. Easily noticed. A visor held itself to her face, gleaming and glistening, it’s metallic shape seemed to be silver, but it was unearthly to be fair—Twinkling, like stars in a night’s sky, the ivory flesh that found itself exposed such as on the sides of her face to the sides of her neck, little sparkles danced as if it was stardust. Traditional in fashion of a casual mage, she held herself in a dress with a robe tossed over, along with once ivory ribbons stained to ebony that found themselves as shoes that trailed up her legs, along with from her palms to her arms; glittering, much like her flesh, residue and quite a weird one; it held no smell, was it a dye?

made by Wolf of GS
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 4th November 2017, 10:41 am

Rain.

g u i l d   i n t r o || aioai
    @Aioai

Rain motioned her pets go switch into their human forms and go invisible, in which they were to do so. They walked behind the mistress in a triangular means that they were used to, the white on the left and the black on the right. Drip, the white Plou, was in a sundress of blue, purple, and white, while Drop, the black Plou, was in a white and red kimono which draped onto the floor. This contrasted with their personalities, as Drip represented the good and Drop represented the bad. The odds were tipped in Drop's favor with life, as his personality and ways were parallel to his master's, while Drip's conflicted and resulted in abuse and torment. They were both bound to her in spiritual, physical, mental, and deathly ways. If their species were to not take residency in the land outside the Second Tarot Realm, Drip would have been lucky, but sadly she was not. Now these two served on each side of Rain, and would face death if they were to attempt leaving. She had a soft spot for them, but it was veiled by hatred of everyone else.

Perhaps the woman was an intruder of sorts, she did not know. She had no reason to attack, however, considering the adventure to the guild hall would be rough for those not a part of the guild. As she advanced quietly behind the woman, the path that they began to take caused their shadows to advance forward, thus causing her shadow to develop the other woman in almost complete darkness. Rain realized that it would be a lot easier to see the shadowy figure that was herself, as the moon reigned behind her through a giant window of glass covered in transparent ice. The way the light hit Rain would make her look rather spectral, as it would develop everything around her except the harsh front, making her appear to glow faintly across her body. To a normal human that would not be exposed to darkness frequently this could startle, considering she looked more scary than welcoming. To accompany this glow was a separate butterfly pin that lined the side of her head which glowed a purple-pink, which most people would not recognize as a terrifying weapon of sorts.

Drip and Drop would fade into sight with a flurry of translucent butterflies, each appearing as humanoid figures of black and white. This could have startled the woman, but this occurrence would definitely not be the only thing to do so. "Who are you?" the woman would hear in her mind, a quick and tranquil noise that would echo throughout as if it were a voice being spoken alone in a calm canyon. This is what Rain had to do to address the woman, as she was unable to speak in a verbal way. Rain's eyes would be seen calmly switching colors in the night's vision, from blue, to purple, to red, to pink. They would sit at pink for the rest of the time she was there, strictly because she wanted to inherit the look of the lotus that she was representing at the moment. Hanging on a small belt nearly invisible to the naked eye would be an ornate box with floral designs on it, which housed her tarot cards perfectly. Rain would stand at her and look through her cold dead eyes, from the pink to the metallic visor that was upon her's.
    l o t u s a n d w i t c h c r a f t

_____________________________________________________________________________________

May I? 8qhOnIb

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 4th November 2017, 2:27 pm

Like most nights, Ahote had stayed up late reading, studying, and thinking. It was not unusual for him to be up at late hours, as he had many things boggling his mind that prevented him from sleeping. So, often times, many witnessed the boy at two extreme opposites when it came to his energy, either sleeping like a bear all day or never seeming to sleep for several days, and unfortunately, there was no 'in between'. Just this or that, and surprisingly, Ahote had been in very good health.

Over time, Ahote had turned the once empty and dirty room into its own spectacle. Several shelves that held several glass jars containing plants and insects, candles that lit the stone room with their soft lights, a desk, and several small bookshelves. Although the room seemed organized at face value, one who would live in these quarters would soon come to notice the scattered sheets of papers across the floors and desk and the subtle but notable smell of wax from the constant burning of scented candles. Ahote valued the smell of pine, a scent that could not be found on these cold and snow-covered mountains.

Ahote laid upside down from his bed, laying on his back while his waist laid against the wall and legs hung in the air, his neck hanging from the edge of the bed and raven black locks hanging down with it, exposing his smooth and spotless forehead and well-kept eyebrows. In the boy's hand was a thick book titled Fiore: A History of Kings which thoroughly covered Fiore's government and how it changed the nation over time. Interesting, it was, but after Ahote realized he had been reading the same sentence several times without progress, he realized he was no longer focused and needed to put the book away.

"Well, isn't that something...?" He nodded to himself, satisfied with what knowledge he absorbed but not fascinated enough to make any sort of positive comment beside that. There was a lot of things the boy did not understand about the world he lived in, and did not seem to be told much about the foundations of their society by Sol or Famine, leaving him to explore the subjects on himself. Fortunately, Basilisk Fang had an extensive amount of books available to him, and from those books did he learn more about guilds, government, history, and more. This also included magic, and although there were many, if not more books covering magic than any other subject, Ahote simply read the basics of the subject before shelving it. Bad experiences with magic discouraged him from delving deeper into the subject.

Afterwards, Ahote would then flip himself right-side-up and crease the corner of the book to mark where he had left off, closed it, and returned it back to it's respective spot low on his bookshelf. With a deep breath and soft clap of the hands, the boy turned towards the exit of his room. I'd ought to take a walk. Think that's what I'll do. he convinced himself before going through his wardrobe and pulling out a long-sleeved sweater, as not only did it get colder during this time of day, the large fireplace in the tavern did not circulate its heat throughout the entire fortress, leaving some places colder than others. However, this did not stop Ahote from walking around the castle from time to time and escaping the comfortable heat from his room, as the castle was large with a lot of walking space. That, and he also did not like exposing his prosthetic left arm outside his own privacy. He didn't like people commenting on it and reminding him of its origins. If anything, he would like to pretend it wasn't there.

The boy wore his favorite sweater, one made of wool and had designs and patterns of owl-faces on it. Although he had better sweaters, this one he favored, as not only did he enjoy this avian species, but it was a a foreign item that was given to him by the village at the foot of Mt. Hakobe.

Ahote exited his room, locking it, and ventured into the depths of the fortress. He found himself also going a certain path, or rather, going to the same destination: The Tavern, probably the warmest place in this fortress, and it included several facilities such as a kitchen and living space. In some way, he followed the warmth. Two metal fingers tapped the stone walls that enclosed him, keeping him safe from the overbearing cold outside, making a consistent, hard tapping noise that briefly echoed through the corridor.

Eventually, however, his tapping was accompanied by another kind of tapping. A softer tapping, a quieter tapping, another's tapping. He briefly suspected that it may be another member, but quickly dismissed the idea as most Basilisks were in their quarters at such an hour. Ahote frowned before quickly hastening his walk to the tavern in hopes of confronting the suspect. Of course, he could easily go summon his Father or Mother about the disturbance, but also wanted some confrontation as food for the mind to chew on instead of history of kings.

Quicker than expected, Ahote was able to close the distance between him and the stranger after hearing the soft words of 'excuse me' escape some feminine lips. His brows furrowed and peeked around the corner, discovering a cloaked person confronting a much taller, intimidating figure who he would later identify as Rain. She was as creepy as when he first met her, and instantly felt his stomach twist at the thought of 'talking' to her again.

Ahote turned from the corner and leaned against the wall, both crimson eyes locked on the cloaked stranger, "What might you be doing at this hour? I haven't seen you around these halls before." Ahote asked in a hushed voice, curious as to the cloaked individual's previous whereabouts and reasoning.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 4th November 2017, 8:36 pm

In the guild hall of Basilisk fang the guild hall was rather silent other then the crackling of the fires and the murmurs of the guild members, in the stone throne sat Sol in a rather relaxed postion clad in only a pair of black pants which was normal for him, he was resting while smoking his normal mix of tobacco tainted with nightshade in his new Kiseru that Yuiisai his servant had gifted to him. He took a hit of the toxic mix before releasing the poison vapors into the air with a sigh. Sol then caught the sound of Ahote speaking to someone along with Rain and he sat up a bit.

A metallic growl from the shadows behind him moved to reveal his great metal beast Panzer who growled behind him.”Ahote who is it that arrives at our door

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 4th November 2017, 8:56 pm

Startled not, the spirit found herself facing quite the unique woman. Pressing her left palm against her cheek, once again, her index finger found itself lifting her visor just a tiny bit, revealing a fuscia glow creeping from hues that remained hidden—Fleeting, her shadow found itself intermingling with the darkness it found itself in, however, that was no longer the case. The motion within the shadows could’ve been spotted, as the light shined, a creature shaped like a cloud disconnected and fled, it reacted by merely returning as a silhouette shaped to the spirit’s body, the robed female that wandered into a foreign place. It would have been weird to call the shadow an extension of her magical powers, but they were one in the same, thus, it could be call her’s, as these shadows sung to her and thus, she was theirs too. Singing was not all the shadows, the darkness could do. A creature of the night, a spirit homed to the shadows and despite her frail appearance, there was quite more to her than anyone could see.

Peeking from underneath her visor, her left eye not quite revealed got to witness a transformation or an appearance of two companions with the woman. In her behavior, the spirit found herself taking a step backwards to offer more space between the three and herself, a reaction of timidness or possibly, to the moonlight; shining like a star wasn’t something she felt like doing—Without a doubt, the female was quite scary, as well, very tall too: like a tree. Pressed not to a frown nor a smile, those lush pink lips kept to a straight as her head tilted into her palm—Curiosity or confusion. As her gentle words exited her mouth, quite the interesting thing returned as a response. Heard not by her ears, but with her mind, a voice called out in an echoing tone, soft and calm, it could’ve been soothing too. It could’ve been either.

Ai—Nightstray.” Rolling off her tongue, her voice offered out her name. She almost started to say her first name, but caught herself, giving her maiden name in it’s stead. As she dared to answer, she caught a glimpse of a sparking set of orbs, they appeared to crimson and held themselves peeking around the corner to her left—Her single semi-exposed hue, fuscia rimmed awhile an azure pupil, it stared for a moment and followed with her attention splitting. As his body pressed to a wall, leaning in a propped rest, he shot forth a question and even going as far as to address the fact he hasn’t noticed her in these halls—They actually used this place as living quarters? Dropping her visor back over her hues, her left hand dropped as her right hand motioned into its sleeve to grab a paper, raffling with the sounds of something being unfolded. “I am here to jo—” She paused for a moment, a second as her hand was extended out with a paper with writing on something relating to Basilisk Fang, quite literally, a place to find them as proof to her statement that she stopped stating due to something—The creepy female or the young man could’ve easily grabbed it.

There was someone else, something else? Okay, so it was never longer an assumption, it seemed this place truly came alive when someone foreign strolled their way in. It wasn’t in terms a humanoid creature, something more beast wise and she didn’t use her hues to spot that, she didn’t need to. She wasn’t scared, but the number of people or things gathering wasn’t easing the nerve she had, as she felt the temptation of fleeting in her shadows and vanishing. “A spirit whom desires to join Basilisk Fang. Nothing more, nothing less.” She said softly, an answer to address everyone, and thing, even the robot do.

made by Wolf of GS
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 4th November 2017, 11:31 pm

Rain.

s o c i a l
    @Basilisk Fang

As Rain asked the woman which appeared to be slightly sparkling due to the moon who she was, she could hear footsteps behind her which were not the footsteps of the stationary beings that were Drip and Drop. As Rain slightly turned, it had appeared to be father and adopted son Sol and Ahote, in the darkness just as the two women were along with the companions. "Ahote, how have you been?" Rain would ask the small child mentally, as the shadow would grow deeper and Sol would be seen. Rain would deeply bow towards the Dragon King, and look him directly in his eyes. "Hello, my Master. It is an honor to be graced with your presence on this dim afternoon." she would tell Sol mentally, as she would bow once again to signal that she was definitely showing class and honor. She respected him and honored him with her entire being, and despite being such a terrifying being in which nobody knew, she valued his respect the most out of the rest of her guild-mates.

Rain was indeed scary, as she was in a dark guild for good reason. A deadly combination of Masochist and Sadist, she was terrifying when it came to her pure existence. Nobody yet knew that she was the daughter of Satan or that her true name was Diabolus, and she did not feel as though it was necessary to share between many guild members. She did plan to share this with her master eventually, but now was definitely not the time as it was not a one-on-one. She would back up to accompany the two other guild members of hers which seemed to be nearing closer, since the woman had seemed address interest in joining the guild. Rain was surprised at this yet she also wasn't, considering she thought that she was in the guild in the first place. She was rather fortunate that the guild master was present at this time, considering she did not feel that she held the right authority to stamp in someone at this time. She did not know what she would be able to do to perform a test for entry, so she would let the other two do the talking. For now she would stand among them, as her two pets would revert into their smaller forms and stand upon her shoulders.

May I? 8qhOnIb

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 5th November 2017, 5:28 am

It was late in the evening when the youth had found themselves at the bottom of Mt. Hakobe, at the top laid the fortress of vipers and had a funny feeling that was where she was heading. "I wonder just how far I'm going to get before feeling the cold this time." they spoke to themselves, but if they where honest to themselves they where already feeling cold in their pale green and white hanfu; unlike when they left this hanfu wasn't thermal like the usual ones they wore since being made to move to the frozen white waste lands. A sigh escaping their lips the warm breath and the cold air combining making their breath visible. Within their arms was a wooden box and they couldn't help but smile "The climb will be torturous this time, but it will be worth it to see him smile again." they once again spoke to themselves as they started to trek up the mountain shivering. As was normal they moved on the surface leaving not a single footstep or blemish of where they had stepped before.

Pausing for a moment as a harsh wind passed when clenched their eyes "I hate this place, at least when I was caged I was warm." they proclaimed to the mountain as they began to walk once more shivering the entire way. They knew if they used the shadow they'd be able to get to the fortress in no time, but they despised their magic to the extent that the thought of freezing to death was a happy alternative in their eyes. As they moved up the mountain the would go into each travellers cabin they found just long enough to take the chill off before they started moving towards their destination once more, closing their eyes they began to hum a tune quietly to themselves in the hopes to keep their mind occupied from the cold but in truth they still felt themselves shaking due to the cold even becoming light headed at points. After several hours they finally made it to the fortress door their pale shaking hand opening it allowing them to slide in. "I miss home..." they whispered to themselves knowing the reality of things where this was now their home until they died or the holder of their contract passed it for one reason or another. They couldn't complain about the one they where now in the service to, he had done his best to accommodate them in regards to their room allowing them to keep that part of themselves so the transition wasn't so hard on them; it was just the harshness outside.

Lifting their willowed sleeve they moved the box into that arm before lifting the bottom of their hanfu, not wanting their clothing to become dirty due to the dust that was on the floor and to breath in the stench of the musty old fortress. It had been commented on before but it wasn't something likely to change, they had an intense dislike for foul smells and couldn't stand being seen as anything less than perfect in appearance so it was just one of those things the guild would have to become accustomed to from them. Shivering still they made their way down the hall hoping to find somewhere warmer before heading to their room within the fortress. It was then they heard a familiar voice and almost dropped the box and the let go of their clothing and lowering the one that covered their mouth dashing towards it keeping the box close to their chest as they had the entire time.

Getting to where everyone seemed to be gathered, their milky jade eyes searching everywhere their normal complexion much paler due to the extreme cold. It was then they seen the familiar voice a bright smile on their pale lips "Aio!" they exclaimed moving to them quickly ignoring everyone else bowing to them "It's been a while, you look better than when we had originally met. Do you feel better?" they asked a charming smile on their face as they done some thing that wasn't normally within their character to do in public and that was to embrace the woman, feeling the warmth they couldn't help but shiver and almost fall due to being cold their eyes clenching as they fought to remain standing weakness couldn't be shown in a place like this. After a moment they pulled back bowing one more "My apologies, I was over zealous having not seen you in such a long time." a small blush of embarrassment appearing on their pale cheeks.

It was now the looked around and realised that the two where not alone within the hall "Oh dear, I have the feeling I'm in trouble." they sighed a little bowing a little to Rain "Good evening mistress of the tarot." she stated before looking to where Drip and Drop where "Good morning to the light and the shadow." a smile on their face before moving towards Ahote taking his prosthetic hand gently in their cold one "How are you feeling my young lord? I have a gift I want to share with you." they explained holding the wooden box to themselves leaning in they kissed his forehead as they often did smiling weakly to him before their eyes finally went to Sol where they bowed quite low "Good evening Sol." they said standing straight after a moment, they still felt chilled to their core but the warmth of the fires where helping only a little since they weren't to close to them.

May I? 59867_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 5th November 2017, 10:00 am

Ahote would listen attentively to the cloaked stranger. Earlier, when turning the corner, she allegedly revealed her name to be Nightstray. Assuming this to be in response to Rain's question, which was asked in silence. Understanding this, Ahote decided not to repeat the obvious question twice and pressed forth with his queries.

Ahote was not surprised to have found a stranger lurk into the Basilisk Fang fortress, since as of late, they have been rushed with new recruits, each giving off a strong impression. Specifically, Rain and Yuiisai had made the more prominent impression on Ahote. His first thoughts of Rain was that of a Midian Ghost, as she resembled one so closely according to Ahote. She had long, black hair and wide eyes, pale skin and to top it all off, she was humongous in height! He didn't so much dislike her as he was frightened of her.

Ahote's lips quivered and curled into his mouth as Rain would speak to him through the mind, a form of communication Ahote did not enjoy, "Quite well, and you?" Ahote could hardly maintain eye contact with her. Partly because of his struggle with socializing with anyone outside his family and also because he was uncomfortable looking at her. However, it was comforting engaging in a normal conversation with her, easing him just a bit. Not enough to look at her in the eye, however.

Who would arrive quickly after their brief greetings was no other than his Father, Guildmaster of Basilisk Fang, Sol. Ahote only exchanged a quick glance with his much taller parent before returning his attention to the cloaked woman. "She goes by Nightstray, it appears, Father." The boy answered. Beyond her name, the woman was a mystery to him. However, it was refreshing to find someone who didn't seem as menacing, intimidating, or frightening as other recent recruits. Of course, it wasn't unusual for everyone to flock to strangers like birds to bread crumbs. When Ahote realized that the cloaked woman was alone, he was quick to assume that many would soon group around her, and expected company.

Unexpected, but also not surprising, Yuiisai had entered the fortress and quickly submerged from the empty corridors and into the group, past Ahote and Sol and over to the mysterious woman. He looked as ornate as usual in his, what Ahote would consider to be extravagant clothing and soon became clear that he and the woman had been familiar. Ahote instantly felt rather perturbed. He crossed his arms and looked down, I guess they know each other,
    huh? That's nice, I guess.
    Ahote thought to himself, crossing his arms with a small puff of the cheeks.

However, Ahote's small fit would come to an end when Yuiisai began to address the many others in the corridor, watching him carefully. When Yuiisai would come to him in warm regards, Ahote lifted his head as his left hand would slip out of its crossed position and into Yuiisai's cold ones. He could tell from his earlier interaction with the woman that he was cold, staring at him blankly. "I'm fine, as I hope you are as well. . ." The raven haired boy smiled, wrapping a pair of metal fingers around a pair of Yuiisai's cold ones, "though I wish you had taken the time to warm up before coming to greet us." Ahote giggled before addressing his older companion's mention of a gift. His eyes lit up in excitement and eagerness, his small grip around Yuiisai's fingers tightening and his cheeks blushing as the man pecked his forehead, bring him at ease, "You have something?!" the boy crowed, his weak smile morphing into that of a grin.

The boy decided not to address the woman any further as she expressed interest in joining. It was not within his power to have that addressed himself, and decided to wait until his Father decided what to do before engaging with her.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 5th November 2017, 9:39 pm

Sol simply nodded at Rain to show he accepted her greeting and her respect”it’s a pleasure as always Rain” he said softly as he took a hit of his kiseru. Once again he breathed out and the smell of sweet nightshade could be found in the air mixed with tobacco  as he heard  Ahote and the girl give their explination and the slayer simply looked at the spirit with eyes like a predator as his ruby slitted orbs studied her intensly.”I can tell you’re here to join but the question is what can you offer us?, we don’t take just anyone here we aren’t Fairy Tail” the dragon explained wanting an explanation and perhaps a demonstration from her.

As Yuiisai approached she greeted everyone including himself and he nodded in greeting,” hello Yuu  and no your not in trouble so do not worry” he explained not wanting the shape shifter to beat themselves up over it.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 6th November 2017, 12:42 am

Awkward. He heard that? Relaying her name to someone called the boy’s father—Tilting in a lean, she looked a bit beyond the corner to notice another reason, her vision of looking was quite literally her shadow trailing to the wall and peeking around it, to where it noticed, someone it seemed, an older and more adult male with a colder stature. Around this time, something quite familiar called to her senses and that confused her—No way, she thought. That person couldn’t be here? Pulling from the wall, the shadow that was hers, formed in the shape of a dragon, an eastern one it seemed—Easily spotted by the moonlight. “H-huh?” She sounded off softly to the point it was almost unheard as she heard her name. They were so happy, they sounded so happy! With her turning head, she attempted to turn her head to the sense, the familiar existence, with this shadowy creature removing itself from the shadowy puddle against the wall.

Their appearance caught from her shadow, the spirit turned her whole body to face the sole and only familiar person around—It was truly Yuiisai! “O-oh. Thank you! And y-yes!” She spoke timidly, but expressing more of a friendly and cheerful feminine voice. Calling her name made a small spark of light to burn within her hollow body, their fast pace approach and their concern mixed with their glee; this was completely unexpected and she was caught off guard. As she answered, she felt the icy embrace of her beloved and quite missed friend—Blinking in shock, she got a hug? Naturally, she hated hugs and especially unexpected ones, but this was a bit different for some reason and she didn’t know why.

Stealing her attention from the matter at hand, the moment she got the hug, the cold embrace of a shivering friend that helped her through a few times. She wanted to say how amazing it was to see them again, but her mouth said something completely different. “You are so cold.” She said in a whisper as she returned their hug, attempting to have her own warmth smother them a bit, in fact, she was becoming a bit warmer due to the situation of embarrassment.

With the exchange, they stood a step back with a bow once more as they apologized with the most elegant of mannerism. They hardly changed, but why here in such a place? Possibly, that is what led her here. Having both of her hands back and forth, in a huge panic, she spoke out simply, the most emotion she has expressed so far since being here. “Oh nonono. It was really unexpected. In a good way.” She shouted, her version being a soft lull of words that echoed like gentle strokes from the wind—Bowing in return to their honest respect, her palms pressed to her cheeks, covering their shaded warmth as her fingers against her visor.

However, that was a moment of relief and reunite as it seemed someone, a person, she glossed over from the start, the father of the boy nearest to her, the older male, seemed to have spoken of what she had to say and that snapped her right back into things—Lifting from her bow. “Ah. I was scared of that…” She said with an exhaling sigh, her voice returning back to it’s tame and silky smooth tone. She dropped her hands and cupped them over eachother with them resting over her lap as she heard him out. What could she offer? What an interesting question. One that caused her to pause with her smiling fading into that of a simple stone of an expression, voided, it seemed.

They are trivial things. However. I am the one in need of an offer.” She stated. Most would say nothing, but everyone always has something to offer—That was her thought. To be fair. She feared this one happen, but she couldn’t quite go join a legal guild and she had things to offer, but. It was complex. Behind her visor, she held a soft expression of concern in her eyes, she couldn’t offer everything or it’ll be like the rune knights all over again, she remembered those times quite well. Leaning forward into a bow, she spoke up. “I am Aioai D. Nightstray. I am a creature with the magical abilities to consume and control shadows. I have abilities to shapeshift as well. However, these abilities are raw and are not refined. To add. I cannot recall most of my past, but I am hunted and feared with not a home of my own. So. I can only offer my being of existence to a degree. I was merely told to seek out Basilisk Fang as it was the best shot I had with the little time I had.” She said as clearly as she could, as honest as she could. She wasn’t the strongest mage and she didn’t have much to offer. After speaking, she would stand up straight with her hands balling gripping at the fabric of her dress—She hated being this way, going so far to get help all because she was too weak. But nothing truly bet a failure but a try.

made by Wolf of GS

Last edited by Aioai on 11th November 2017, 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 6th November 2017, 6:12 pm

Rain.

s o c i a l
    b a s i l i s k  f a n g

As Rain would make it to behind the stone throne in which Sol was sitting, she could not help it to pet his pet mechanical beast. A rather terrifying pet to some Rain assumed, she knew that it had to possess beauty considering it was a companion of Sol's. "Sol, I assisted Crane with his love issues. After is when I ran into this woman here, she appears to hold no ill intentions." she would tell him mentally, as her right hand would sit upon his shoulder as a form of servitude. She was definitely not one to serve as much as Yuiisai was, but her and companions would definitely answer to anything the Dragon King would have to say. Drip and Drop would stand behind Rain in the same style, their hands both meeting each of her shoulders in their human forms. She would watch the woman from behind the throne addressing her attributes and what she was capable of, which was definitely an interesting concept at that. "It... it is nice to see you again, Yuiisai..! Rain... Rain, Drop, and I definitely appreciate your presence tonight!" Drip would speak to the courtesan for Rain in a terrified manner as she did not want to be ridiculed by her master once again, as the witch would open the case of her Tarot cards among her belt and place them in her hands, beginning to shuffle them.

The woman spoke as if she was able to control and manipulate shadows, which was definitely not far from what Rain experienced in her life. After all, the way the witch would summon from her cards would cast shadows into the forms of live beings, so she felt as though it hit close to home in her eyes. However, the thing that caught Rain off guard was the ability to shape-shift, which was definitely something she had not experienced in her life-yet. Rain was currently in development of something that would be able to turn into other things, but she still had to wait for the right timing in order to fulfill this task. However, that was unimportant, as the woman who introduced herself as Aioai was in the spotlight at this current moment. "I would like to see you shapeshift, if you are willing to..." Rain would tell Aioai mentally out of curiosity, her eyes peering into the other girl's own. "However, if you are not willing to, I will not hold it against you." Aioai would hear in her mind, as Rain would use her other hand to braid a small braid into her hair, it being long at that.

OOC: Crane is a made up name so dw about it, l m a o.

"w e  a r e  t h e  f a n g s  o f  b a s i l i s k"

May I? 8qhOnIb

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 7th November 2017, 6:56 pm

Yuiisai kept their smile constant as they dealt with Ahote first and foremost, he was the youngest by far and was prone to small spells of mood swings if not given the correct amount of attention. Even in their frozen state they could manage to do this and so would to the best of their abilities. They took Ahote's metal hand and looked at it carefully "What a wonderfully strong hand you have." they said knowing that the youth was likely self aware on it "Perhaps one day when I am permitted your attention, you can tell me about it." their voice was gentle as they spoke their eyes never moving from Ahote's hand during that time, eventually however they looked up "A-ah, I'll be fine, it was my own fault for wearing a regular hanfu, then the winds are also starting to pick up outside also." their smile weakening slightly as they spoke. "Please don't worry yourself over me my young lord." in truth they had no idea if it would make them worry more after saying that.

Hearing the excitement in the youths voice however made them chuckle as they nodded "I went back home and picked up something I want to share with you." they said holding the wooden box closer to themselves, they realised their home was now with Sol and the guild but this would never truly be home to them, they still wished for the beauty they once knew not the frozen wasteland they now resided in but they kept such thoughts to themselves. "They have dragon lotus fireworks, they're said to last the longest if you don't move them to much." they explained holding the box flat sliding the top off a little revealing what seemed to be things that looked like common sparklers "I can't wait to show you, but it seems it will be something for another time as we have a guest." they said shutting it once more so the things kept inside would be safe. Yuiisai's eyes then went to Drip, Drop and Rain the smile fading after listening to the terrified Drip speak, it was clear that there was more going on than was openly seen and that was an issue as far as the courtesan was concerned. After a moment they made their way over to Rain, their movements ever graceful almost like they where gliding across the room before they lent in "Do not bully, yell or demean her in any way, shape or form within my presence. I may not be as strong as you physically or magically but I do have ways to deal with certain weaknesses and certain issues." the tone they used showed they were not joking on the matter, they may have been a companion, subordinate, servant or pet to the woman but they would not stand for someone who was clearly gentle be the target of abuse because they where an easy target.

Stepping back the smile once again appeared flawlessly on Yuiisai's face almost as if it had never left, as they turned around and walked back toward Aio, again their steps ever graceful as they moved back to them stopping. "I'm glad you're doing better, you had me so worried when we first met at Terra Ignis" they said forgetting about Rain for the moment, when they realised they mentioned how cold they where they couldn't help bite their lip looking away "I just walked several hours up a snow mountain that's having a blizzard in a regular silk hanfu, of course I feel cold Aio. I went into each traveller's cabin I came across to get the chill off before I continued up." they confessed though had a funny feeling they should have kept their mouth shut given the company they where currently in. "Aio, you don't have to prove yourself." they knew given where they where this wasn't exactly true, in the time they had been with the guild they had seen everyone get some sort of test to prove their worth; but then again they hadn't and where accepted.

Their eyes finally returned to Sol and nodded to his words, but knew now his attitude may change given the new information they had just spoken. "I know Aio and will vouch for her being an asset, but she shouldn't need to prove herself for anyone even you." they said calmly with confidence, it would be the first time that they would have done such a thing for anyone since becoming a member but it was clear they where protective of the other. There was more to this that what was seen on the surface but then it was hard to read them given the training they had. "I am asking for for your trust in this Sol, you know I am forbidden to lie to you." they said hoping that their owner would grant their request.

May I? 59867_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 8th November 2017, 5:16 am

Ahote had a few moments of childlike wonder and innocence when Yuiisai would introduce his gifts to him. Dragon Lotus fireworks? Ahote could only recall brief memories of fireworks in general when he was still a part of Fairy Tail in Magnolia Town, holding some sort of celebration. He remembered sitting high up on Heero's shoulders and gazing into the night sky as a bursts of color scattered in the atmosphere, all with different patterns and designs, some bigger or louder than others. It was a brief experience and he could only remember a few faces, much less why they were celebrating. Times of celebration seemed to be common for the faeries, and never quite understood why Sol held such resentment for them.

Briefly, the boy reflected on Yuiisai's comment of his prosthetic left arm which Ahote had made great efforts to keep between him, Sol, and Famine. Having a kid walk around with one missing arm is bound to provoke questions in some people, prompting them to ask about it and further remind Ahote of the incident. The boy also wanted some level of respect, as he was young and not many took him so seriously. So seeing the same boy with one missing arm would bring pity, something he did not want. However, instead of pulling away or getting upset, the boy simply smiled his weakest smile, but regardless, smiled. Part of him wondered if that was Yuiisai being considerate and sensitive or him just being... whatever he was to Sol. It didn't matter to him, as he would hope he'd work up the courage to tell Yuiisai about said incident. Ahote just nodded quietly.

Yuiisai would then close the box and return to Aioai, who the boy had listened to while his attention was divided and caught her explaining herself and also seemed be to scolding Rain for whatever reason, a reason that didn’t cross the boy’s mind as he had been avoiding Rain for the most part. Ahote's what would be pouting face would turn into a kind yet mischievous smile. Creature of the shadows, huh? That and she doesn't look too terrifying at all... alright! Ahote thought to himself before clearing his throat and tugging at his Father's arm.

"With all due respect, Father, in situations like these, I feel it is best to provide these people with simple jobs around the guild. Manual labor, perhaps, if her proposal wasn't already enough. There is always some cleaning to do around the fortress. That's a good idea, right?" He insisted in a whisper, loud enough for his Father to hear. Strange how when speaking to his parents he displayed no sign of shyness or discomfort. Ahote took a mental note of that and would practice with Yuiisai later.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 10th November 2017, 12:24 pm

Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

Famine had initially stepped out of her quarters when she was rousted from her sleep from the distinct and familiar chill that wafted through the fortress whenever the front iron doors popped open. She’d headed down the hall nothing seemed out of place aside from a few doors in the living quarters left opened. Her first stop had of course been to her son’s quarters, she found the door cracked, candles still lit to bathe the chamber in a soft white glow, covers still neatly made on his bed as he had neglected to sleep beneath them. Note'd made his own knack for tidiness which she appreciated dearly. The only thing Famine caught askew were the pages that were left on the floor and unorganized at the table.  She had wondered what the notes were from but had little time to think about it. The absent room had given her the incentive to worry. Thankfully by the time she crept down one of the back staircases and towards the bitter breeze through the corridors that came with pulling open the front chamber door and she entered the fortresses main hall. Famine saw several, familiar, figures gathered including Ahote who she first grabbed onto in a backward hug, little to no warning indicated. She was at least acquainted with everyone here besides one.

Her hand wound around the boy's waist to tug him back into her, cold hand warmed by the fleece of his sweater, and the other by his soft raven locks, fingers already subconsciously fidgeting with the hair on his head. “Thank you, Yuiisai.” Famine said blunt but quietly of the gifts she witnessed being passed over to her boy Yes, Famine had been doing little visiting when it came to Ahote but that didn’t mean her love for him had wavered. Every parent went through their busy stage. After all, her recent line of jobs had kept her out for a few weeks with Sol, but she’d trusted the guild to look after him in her place for that time. Now Famines dark blue optics slid to eye the source of her disturbance. Though, with her entry, a psychological disturbance seemed to come to everyone in the guild. Famine still called the shots, She could never let that come to change. She’d joined the conversation just in time to hear the girl speak for herself.

What a peculiar butfitting title. After all, this stray mouse had crept into the serpents burrow seeking shelter long past the echo of twelve. Of course, it occurred to Famine that this...Nightstray could easily be more trouble than work. It occurred to her every time someone walked in, during every decision she made to slice a newcomers throat to protect her home.  This dumb girl could've just as easily brought these hunters she mentioned here with her. A grip increased subconsciously on the raven-haired boy in front of her. As for the talents, she said she possessed, it could just be a gloat to make sure they allowed her to stay here. Afterall, entry wasn’t taken likely. Betrayal or treason would result in eradication. “Enough, Ahote even a maid needs to have her value and loyalty tested.” Famine said, remembering the stinging sensation of the serpent-head shaped iron burning into her back. She came looking for the same thing, a place to go and damn the world of innocence, love, and fairies, that left her behind.

The witch lifted a hand from Ahote’s head and pinched her fingers together to coalesse her powers. A moment passed and a black aura similar to curling smoke emitted from between her pinched fingers. Shadow-Make had been her born gift. She didn’t take anyone else who claimed to have the same origin talent lightly. She spoke to the stranger among them now. “Rain here has the right idea… I need to know what you really can do.” Famine reminded herself she needed to watch her cruelty... a little bit while Ahote witnessed.

@Topic
    NOTES:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th November 2017, 9:18 pm

Sol just listened to the spirit speak and explain herself though when she mentioned she can control and consume shadows it got his intrest peeked but he was unable to ask anything before Rain explained that she was helping someone before encountering the spirit and said that she sensed no ill intent from the girl.” Ah but even if she had some ill intent I could end her before she really did much” he said as he took a drag from his Kiseru and once again breathed out the toxic fumes before he decided to change what he was smoking. He tapped his pipe out and it then refilled with a mixture of Tobacco and Foxglove which lit up automatically and he took a breath of it which now had a floral smell to it.

Both Yuiisai and Ahote asked the Dragon King to not be to hard on the girl but he only shook his head before he went to speak, however before he could even get a word out a familier presence appeared and hugged Ahote from behind.Sol could only grin a bit as he smelled the scent of his queen Famine and he moved over to her before he would place a small kiss on her temple and stood slightly behind her.”its nice of you to join us Dear” he said with a smirk on his face.

When Famine Mentioned that she would need to see what the girl could do Sol stepped forward.”perhaps you’d like to test out your skills on me, I can handle anything you throw at me but the real question is Can you survive my attack when I take my measure of your defensive skills” Sol said as a Black aura of poison flared to life around him as his sclera turned pitch black and he grinned showing his fangs

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 11th November 2017, 5:50 pm

Disquiet. She expressed no interest nor desire to back up her claim by using her magic, in fact, she seemed to be against it, quite against it. Held to such a tensed stand, she had shared her own words with it’s own weight—Attempting to avoid the usage of her magic. Glossing over each threat, remark and comment, however, it was apparent now. It was matter of time until they requested proof and worth.

She remained quiet, even to the voice that sung within her mind. She murmured not a word and carried on not to say anything, even when Yuiisai, after their conversation with Ahote and Rain ended, they strolled back over to the spirit’s way. Offering not a single smile nor word, but redirected turn of her head. Her health wasn’t something she spoke up about, because she couldn’t lie about it. However, she did recall those times in Terra Ignis, they were so long ago… It hurt when she thought about it, it burned a bit too. It was as sensation that she buried deeper like other things.

Held to not a single sound, she hadn’t even took the moment to breathe. As she didn’t even need to… Because breathing made sounds. As Yuiisai took on their protective role. The shadow that extended curled back beneath the spirit’s feet to the ground as the soft sound of dripping starting to turn into the sound off as droplets hitting a puddle—Dripping from her clothes, ebony hit the shadow beneath her feet as it shifted and flared like a black fire, causing the fire to slowly consume over her legs to her thighs. Adding an ebony flare of some type to consume her slowly. Uncoiling her braided hair, the ribbon faded into a shadowy sharpless mist as it joined the shadowy aura around her legs. Her discomfort was now apparent, much like their request.

Joining the conversation, a female scooped up her son, Ahote from behind as she offered her input in the situation, the matter at hand and the spirit’s fate—She desired to see what the female could do as well. So. With her words, it appeared, the male named Sol stepped forward to offer himself up by stepping forward. Taking her fingers to visor, she moved it from her eyes that held themselves closed—Cutting off Sol whom was speaking to her at the time, as she took a step backwards. “We’ll see.” She said to him, with concern and worry almost as if she expected the worse to happen. As a facade, there was more to the story

As these words rolled off her lips, her hair started to spike up as her eyes opened to reveal their mixture of blue and pink, and caught within their glaze was Yuiisai—Stared directly to them. “Perire.” Was the only word she said with a soft smile. As within that instance, all the shadows she had been collecting or exposed to were called to her. Engulfing the spirit in combination of a violent black wind that shoot up from the floor to encase her in this shadowy darkness from view as it spun around her like a tornado of sorts—It would've been a simple small breeze throughout the hallway that hit everyone.

Creating a veil, or rather, a curtain around the spirit. The shadows connected from the floor to the ceiling, immediately consumed her and solidifying like a crystal or an egg, a protective casing of some type—The first wave was wind, the second was shadow and the third was those shadows becoming crystal. Fifteen feet in height with seven feet in width and ten length, for anyone on the other side. There was this thick crystal with an ebony shine. Encasing her. And here was the worst part of it, the part she couldn’t control, that instinctual part. Fingers turning into claws as her arms becoming scaly, her body turned became lengthy and found as her spine became spiky and that was when she lost control of her bodily changes, as her instincts came into play.

Her change was slow to express itself, but quick to emerge. The crystal started to glow to reveal a shape of a creature held coiled up on the floor, with orbs that were blue and lit, easily tracked through the crystal that held it jailed. Beastly breathing could’ve easily be heard and with those glowing eyes, the creature noticed everyone outside it’s crystal—Rain, Ahote, Sol, the unnamed female and lastly, to Yuiisai who seemed to be the most interesting to the creature. One that they would be quite familiar with. As soon as that was done. Pounding against the crystal from the inside, a silhouette of an animal like hand bashed to break out of this shelling, scoffing it seemed as they did so—Shattering like glass, the whole crystal fell to reveal this creature. A dragon with the likeness of an eastern dragon LINK with her right hand extended crushing the crystal within its grasps—Sixteen feet in length, this dragon character wasn’t a trick.

Upon its the reveal of the dragon and the full dismissal of the dim lit crystal that encased it—Growling could be heard coming from the creature, with an expression of sadness or pouting as it coiled up, this was Aioai. It allowed a few glazes, opinions on the form she took.. However… There was something different compared to her humanoid self. Something on the lines of a bad omen glowing from this creature’s existence.

Without warning or reason, lifting up from the floor, fragments like needles held themselves flying towards Yuiisai by the dozen in a shadowy shape with the creature bouncing forward directly to Yuiisai as well—Aiming to bit into their shoulder with a deep gash meant not to eat them, but for the simple reason of to inflict pain. A while the needles aimed as a distraction just so she could do such.

At the request of Tamashi and myself, we request noone interfere with the planned outcome. I apologize in advance.
    Health: 80 • Mana: 80 • Status: Stuff  • Aioai: LinkPicture: Cloak
    made by Wolf of GS
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 12th November 2017, 8:57 am

Rain.

social
    BASILISK FANG

The cards began to shuffle faster and faster until an unfamiliar scent came into the room, one that smelled powerful but something Rain had never came in contact with before. Lurking through the shadows was no other than the guild master herself, Famine, someone she never had the occasion to meet. She had simply called Sol master from the time she had joined on due to him being the most powerful she had met, but she soon realized that the title belonged to her in this moment as she was present. She noticed that the hooded figure first swooped up Ahote, her son in the matter, and then greeted Sol with a kiss on the forehead on his part. Perhaps it was as if she was royalty, one could only assume, but she definitely seemed like the person you would not want to anger. A name crept from the master's mouth, the alias that belonged to the witch herself, which made her feel honored that the master had already put in the effort to know her name. "Hello Famine, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance..." the guild master would hear in her head, as Rain would begin to slow down her card shuffling and peer down at the feet of the queen basilisk.

She witnessed Sol stand from his seat and walk toward the newcomer, suggesting that he wanted to use his own being as a target for the girl's magical power. Rain began to feel the horns embedded in the upper sanctum of her head long to come out at the sight of this, due to the fact that she was definitely a sadist. She enjoyed watching other in pain, even those of her ranks. However, she knew this would not be fatal, so she was willing to accept that pain as a mere show and nothing more. Despite the love of witnessing pain, she would never let her allies die, no matter the circumstance. Rain witnessed the hair of the Aioai turn into a blue and pink, and the witch's eyes began to glow in comparison. She watched the shadows burst around Aioai, and her eyes glowed pink in the darkness that was around the room. A being encased in a singular crystal stood where Aioai was, which appeared to be a dragon. Shards of this exploded crystal flew toward Yuiisai, so fast that Rain did not feel the need to watch. She slipped her cards into their holding case and turned to the side, capable of only using one eye to watch Yuiisai.

Removing her hair pin from her hair, she held it in one hand while removing two small vials from her pockets. One was empty, while the other was closed and contained a glowing red liquid. It was human blood, enhanced with the life of a singular Navillera. This is what caused it to glow, as the fragments of the dead butterfly's soul twirled inside the liquid and caused it to bubble and glow a lighter red. "Drip and Drop, sit among by shoulders." she would order her pets to do, as they would each switch into their smaller forms and sit on each shoulder as they watched what she was preparing to do. She took the sharp piece of the pin in its hair-clip form and dug it into her wrist, causing a large stream of multi-colored blood to flow from the inside veins out into the vial once more. It filled it all the way within seconds, but then closed at the will of Rain's tongue. She pulled a third vial double the size of the others out of another pocket with the hand that recently put the pin back into her hair and poured both of the contents of the smaller vials into the larger one. She shook the large vial and it began to fizz, glowing a green color similar to that of the green tones inside her kimono's design. The vial erupted into a bouquet of lilies, organized in a neat style with petals that looked to be the shape of butterflies. They looked to be moving as well, as if the butterflies were resting upon branches of flowerless bushes. This bouquet glowed a slight green like the liquid, and the lilies were multicolored like Rain's blood.

"Here, master Famine. A present that symbolizes my honor to your presence." she would tell the woman holding Ahote, sending the bouquet floating in the air toward her while following with a graceful bow.

May I? 8qhOnIb

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 12th November 2017, 4:06 pm

Yuiisai blinked seeing an unfamiliar figure as they entered the hall wrapped in a thick fleeced sweater, they never could understand how someone could wear such a frumpy and undesirable piece of clothing but they guessed it was because it was just so cold within the fortress. They smiled as they seen the woman bring Ahote into an embrace "Of course Famine, it is always a pleasure to spend time with the young lord." they said honestly to the co leader of the guild they where now bound to thanks to Sol. "I promised to show him some of my old home and had to retrieve something, though I really should have sent Aguya" they said thoughtfully thinking of her attendant and how they hadn't wanted to bother him to retrieve tea and the item they held in their hand, they knew however he would have went without a second thought no matter what they where doing but this was a second chance for him too.

"My young lord, Aio is much a maid as you are a butler." they commented in a calm but blunt tone a smile never leaving their face, a hand going to their head as they heard that their loyalty and skill still had to be tested. "Sol, you never tested Aguya or myself and yet we are members within the guild..." they began holding the wooden box close to themselves "Why would their be any difference between us and Aio?" their tone showed they didn't understand but where trying thus why they questioned but where in no way disrespectful when they had done it. They then sighed their hand going to their forehead as their eyes closed knowing that the two heads speaking as one made sure it was no way a suggestion "This isn't going to end well, I hope you realise this..." they remembered just how the first meeting between themselves and Aio had went, but stood back as Sol had issued his challenge not wanting to be anywhere either two when this started, in fact they where quite sure that they would rather be outside freezing at current.

Yuiisai stood watching at the transformation that started, they had a very bad feeling what was going to happen next but remained silent letting everyone else come to the same conclusion on their own. They tilted their head a small smile on their face as they seen them change into a kind of lung dragon of shadow. They heard the growling but was use to that from when Aguya and Sol trained or argued with one another on things, they swore that dragons where just as stubborn as mountains but then they lived for so long for a reason so guessed they had a reason to be stubborn and prideful but often worried that one day their attendant would push Sol to far and end up dead for it. They hugged the box tighter toward them shaking their head a little their hair dancing around them a little as they tried to get the thought out of their mind, their continued existence prevented Aguya's death at least by Sol's hand.

It was then they remembered the word that was spoken before the transformation happened as the crystal shattered. "Aio, calm down... please..." they begged the other her hand moving to the side their voice showing fear and worry at what was most likely going to happen, she could feel the difference it resonated against their own existence "A.. AIO!" they called out seeing the shards of shadow rising from the floor unsure if their words where even reaching their friends ears, it was when they seen the shards be shot towards them that their eyes opened wide "Calm down... please!" they continued trying to get the other to stop "I don't want to hurt you..." it was clear that the magic phobic mage was now in a situation that they where either going to be hit by the attack or had to find a way to deflect and put their friend down without destroying the fortress while doing it.

'Paradise lost is unusable here thankfully... I'd hate having to explain that...' as they started to think of the best method to tend to the issue at hand they started dodging between the shards though they tore through the silk of their newly acquired hanfu. The shards kept them on the defensive and constantly moving so they couldn't get their thoughts together, and it came to a choice between being impaled by four shards or having their shoulder being bitten into. They dodged the shards though cried out as they felt the sharp teeth of their friend tare into their flesh and bone "A.. Aio, please don't make me do it..." they looked directly into the eyes of the dragon tears of blood falling and rolling down their cheeks "I don't want to use my cursed magic against you." to be honest they didn't want to used their accursed magic at any point against anyone.

They knew if they remained on the defensive however it would prove a weakness and it was something that was never allowed in a guild such as this, especially with so many people watching from the sidelines. "Forgive me Aio..." they whispered bringing their hands up wrists touching twisting creating a seal on the floor below the dragonic Aio, not only did it ripple between purple, black, gold and an ice blue colour but it showed aspects of being holy and unholy at the same time. 'I sure as hell hope there are no gods or demons around me right now... I'd be in so much trouble.' they thought to themselves. From the seal tendrils shifting as the seal did climbed up entwining themselves around the current perceived enemy dragging them to the ground making Yuiisai cry out once more as they tore some of the muscle with them but they ignored the fact they where badly bleeding.

Moving back they kept the box close to them having making sure it hadn't been damaged "A lung dragon is only powerful if they hold their soul... you don't hold yours Aio..." their voice cold as they moved to put the box down "You broke your contract..." they said their eyes going black four different coloured orbs seen within their eyes "I will need to remind you." They explained moving their hands in front of them in elegant movements four orbs appearing in front of them. Two being black and golden in colour the other two being ice blue and purple. Bringing their hand forward a little the two ice blue and purple orbs would hit close range, the energy actually stored within being darkness and light meant to cause severe damage to the bound Aio making the dragonic shell shatter; "Aio you idiot..." with a sigh they knelt next to them dragging down the other orbs and placed them into their mouth "Eat..." they demanded holding them close wincing their eyes turning back to how they normally where wincing now feeling the pain but then looked over their clothing "I'm not happy, this was new!" they said knocking their head "You owe me some new clothing you fool..." they said more annoyed over their clothing being damage than their shoulder missing a chunk but they knew it was already healing. Moving forward a little more they delicately hugged Aio to them "I'm sorry Aio, it was my fault... I should have been there." they said to the other in a hushed voice.

May I? 59867_s
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 14th November 2017, 2:52 pm

Ahote didn't expect his Father to listen to him. But what good would come from associating loyalty with strength? If it is a test of strength that determines worth and usefulness, what does Sol wish to do with this accumulated strength? What plans did Sol have in mind where strength overshadowed any other trait? These sort of trials created a legion of underlings who follow his Father out of fear rather the respect. Ahote only suspected this, but this was the conclusion he came to after these thoughts. He might've been young, but he could put two and two together without being told a thing.

But before Ahote could question his Father's methods and favoritism further, Ahote flinched was swallowed into an embrace from behind. At first, the raven haired boy was startled, but quickly ascended to a state of bliss and comfort realizing who it was. His cheeks flushed a diluted pink and his eyes closed. Oh, how he missed his Mother. One of the few people in Basilisk Fang, if not the only person, Ahote wasn't conflicted on. "This doesn't seem like a good way to test someone's loyalty, Mother. It looks like a joke of a test of loyalty. . . " Ahote mumbled, wrapping his smaller arms around Famine's before turning his attention back to the confrontation ahead of them. Though, he couldn't actually concentrate with a rush of questions lingering in the back of his head. He knew that this was wrong, and confirmed this would anxious glances at his Father, who seemed thrilled and excited for a battle.

Does he take pleasure in this? Are these trials just. . . games to him? Rain wasn't ever given this sick trial, and the most discipline I've ever had were just threats and small beatings.
    Is it the weaker ones that he likes to do this to? The ones who aren't as powerful as Rain and Yuiisai? Is it because Father himself is weak? Perhaps forcing respect among men and women of his strength and striking fear in those who are not. How weak. How disappointing.
    Ahote sharpened his gaze to his Father realizing his methods, and continued to watch grimly, fingers tightening around Famine's, nervous and upset.

Ahote loved his Father very much, as he and Famine took him in and raised him, but could never put his faith in him as a leader. These suspicions lingered in the back of his mind, not wanting to confront his doubts in his powerful Father. But it was confrontations like these that reminded Ahote of his own feelings. Words were said, magic was cast, and soon the surrounding area had become a small battlefield. For brief moments, Ahote's heart lifted with shock, fear, and awe, but quickly descended into an emotional state of nothing. Rain shuffled her cards, Mother observed quietly, Yuiisai began to panic.

Was he always like this? Was everyone always like this? This selfish? This cruel? I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know how I should think anymore. That look in everyone's eyes. Those eyes. . . they are the eyes of killers. Or maybe I'm out of my mind? Maybe it's terrible for me, their son, to suspect them of being such terrible people. But what else is there to suspect? All these new faces, all these changes, all these endeavors. . . have I just been ignorant to it all? Quietly reading in my room for all this time, never knowing what kind of horror really goes on in this fortress? And if there is such a horror, do I really want to know about it? Would I rather live my days, from now and till death, knowing nothing? Who exactly am I to my Father and Mother? Who am I to Yuiisai? I am but a child, and I will grow. . . grow faster than most children. But grow into what? My Father? One of the underlings? What is my purpose? Why am I here? Would I still be alive if I wasn't taken in by Sol and Famine? Has Kanix moved on? Am I anything at all? . . . Ahote thought to himself, lost in his confusion and self loathing. If kind words slipped off of his Mother's tongue, or any words at all in the midst of his thought, they were all static to him. If the intensity of the confrontation and the powerful emotion swallowing the room were colors, then everything was grey and muted. Ahote stared blindly into his own madness, and before he knew it, he had began to cry. He said nothing, he did nothing, he simply. . . thought.

It was these questions that Ahote did his best to ignore and avoid. It was the reality that perhaps he couldn't have a warm and innocent childhood like others. Or perhaps he never had that opportunity to begin with? He didn't know, he never could know, and no one would give him answers. But why? Was he underestimated? Was he ever taken seriously at all? Or was he just some angsty teenager going through teenager things? And maybe this was true. Maybe these thoughts were normal for kids his age. Maybe he just needed to figure it out on his own, and learn to understand himself on his own. Ahote began to sob more, his eyes quickly becoming red with the stinging tears running down his cheeks, to his chin, and dripping onto the floor. His lips quivered, his eyes welled up, and his ears and nose became red, which they would do when he was angry or embarrassed, but never with overwhelming confusion. Never in a room full of big people and even bigger events did he ever feel so small. So useless. So unnecessary. So alone.

Ahote raised his head weakly to find a wounded Yuiisai and a monstrous once-was Aioai. He widened his eyes realizing what had happened. This isn't the time for it, but magic does look pretty cool. . . heh. He thought to himself, diverging from his depressing, hateful thought process earlier, but quickly returning to it. From what Ahote could tell, everything had ended and ended well. It seemed more like a personal problem than a recruitment problem.

The raven haired boy looked down at his feet and continued to weep, his head filled with hatred, self loathing, sadness and overwhelming confusion, but his eyes red and filled with nothing. He really just was a human boy.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 15th November 2017, 5:53 pm

[

Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

Distracted just a moment from Aio,Famine had reached out to grasp at the hovering bouquet but stopped her hand short of receiving Rains gift. Every rose that pricked her thumb wilted and every tree she knelt her back upon withered and shed it’s leaves. Her price for the power granted to her possession of one of the pieces of the apocalypse, It was why she was referred to as Famine in the first place. “Thank you for the gesture, but I can’t.” She explained bluntly to rain, folding her hands behind her back. She blinked blue eyes away and cast them down in the direction of Ahote.

Something was off, maybe it was the deep look in his eyes that set her off. Famine gave a sudden sharp inhale, throwing a palm to her temple where her head was burning,and her ears rang with the intensity of a dog whistle. She saw white, siren still blaring in her head, confusion hit her multiplied by the hundredth, she saw tears well in garnet eyes and drop off a pale chin, blackness and her eyes snapped back to focus, and she returned to reality.

However, focus shortly and quickly shifted away from her headache, than to her son, whose weeping would be a self fulfilling prophecy moments later, to the malevolent transformation of their...uninvited guest which was followed by the sound of shattering glass as they broke from their onyx shell. The freshly morphed dragon was flying at one of the several mages in the room, Famine’s mages. Though this was quite the shock, Famine’s eyes narrowed with displease rather than grow in bewilderment when their teeth connected into the shoulder of the cursed mage, YuiiIsai. Torn fabric and red stains fell to the icy floor and Famine’s hands knotted into fists.

She’d seen it coming, Famine saw everything bad happening one way or another it seemed, Even if she didn't know it when it hit her. The warmth of a dream could foreshadow the passion she’d be struck with tomorrow, the taste of blood on her tongue and the sight behind her eyelids bruises could warn her of defeat in a present battle.

By the time Famine pulled herself away from Ahote, who had since burst into tears as she expected to happen moments before, to see too the injured shape shifter on the ground with her attacker, Aio had already been released from the beastly form that had inflicted injury to Yuiisai. She saw Yuiisai sobbing in what Famine assumed might of been pain and embracing with the attacker out of what she assumed to of been malice when Famine grabbed them by the uninjured shoulder and yanked them away for their own safety, Demanding sharply that Sol and anyone else capable apprehend Aio.

Maybe the way she directed her members to and fro like this demonstrated that Famine was still a very capable leader. The situation was simple. Where she could not be present or in fair health she’d have Sol to take charge. She knelt at Yuii’s level, knees in a puddle of their blood as her hand laid against the the open wound to keep pressure on it as anyone did when they were trying to slow bleeding.

@Topic
    NOTES:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 16th November 2017, 12:30 am

Sol was more then ready to fight and see just what this woman could do but it seemed that Aio was not aiming for him as her sudden transformation into a dragon before she then proceeded to bite into Yuiisai’s arm before Famine seemed to get angry and she managed to pull the Shapeshifter away before giving the dragon king a look telling him to do something. He quickly pulled out a small vial of red liquid and would give it to Yuiisai”Drink that it will heal your wounds” he said before his gaze went back to Aio and his aura returned as his magic power flared around him before it started to expaned around the guild.

To everyone on the guild they would feel a massive amount of pressure before he bared his fangs at Aio and from his body emerged black poison that twisted and took the shape of a large 50 foot cloaked figure with two glowing red eyes under the hood of the shadow and four arms with two of them in prayer. In an instant the figures right arm would shoot out and would snatch the spirit woman off the ground and hold her in its grasp with the intent to crush her if Sol got angery.”I recommend for your health that you don’t try that again am I clear” He said before he started up at her with his red eyes.”you want to join us but yet you attack one of our members. Im questioning if we should still allow you in.” he said as he would bring his avatars arm down and his grip on her would loosen slightly.”Tell you what if you submit to Famine and myself perhaps I’ll still let you in what say you” he questioned

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 16th November 2017, 1:08 pm

OOC: Holding off post until after Tamashi posts. Thank you.
    anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 16th November 2017, 2:45 pm

May I? Hot-rod.regular
    May I? Hot-rod.regular

May I? 8qhOnIb

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:03 pm