Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Study Session (Private Social)

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Quality Badge Level 1- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Study Session (Private Social) Empty Study Session (Private Social)

Post by Kaito Shiratori 2nd November 2017, 6:38 pm

The small boy waited on the edge of Oak town, humming happily. The boy was excited, because Lester was meeting him to help him learn how to read. He had given Lester his address the last time they had met, his house being rather large and built in the trees on the edge of town. Everything had been fixed up by Unknown, the place abandoned long before he had moved in. In order to get up to the house, there was a moveable platform with a pulley system, which he was currently standing next to.

"I can't wait for Lester to get here! I missed being around him..." he said to himself, pausing in his humming. He smiled, blushing a bit at the momory of the other boy, though he didn't notice his own blush. He was too busy being excited to notice a thing. I wonder how he'll teach me... I know he'll be nice though. It's good to have a friend, I really like Lester. he thought, oblivious to everything else around him. He was so excited he didn't even notice how cold he was, shivering without a jacket. His clothes were warm, but not made for the snow that layered the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Study Session (Private Social) Empty Re: Study Session (Private Social)

Post by Lester Drynedi 3rd November 2017, 3:40 am

Lester Drynedi D Rank Black Rose

A bag full of books, it had dug into his side a little as he walked, he had kept his word, thoughts swirled as he failed again and again to come to a conclusion. Why had he offered to teach the other? Lester had been no prodigy, he had little love for teaching, and for a stranger which he had only met the day before. It all seemed rather odd. For what reason had he started walking toward the destined location, for he could easily had left the town and forgotten the stranger. Crumpled paper in hand a vague map like diagram had been sketched onto it. For Oak Town had been as confusing as a rock to a florist. Neat shoes held his feet in place, the tight laces secured in the cute socks his Grandmother had knitted, she had said that the little fluffy sunflowers would protect his feet from the wintery snow. Sweet nectar like memories of family and good moments had nourished him through troubling times. Yet he knew that he had to take a step away from that and move forward. There would come a time in life where he had to live his life, not someone else's.

Layers of warmth and scent snuggled around his neck, with his nose buried in the comforting folds of his scarf the youth had drawn his coat closer around him, although he didn’t feel the cold his immune system did. Hair a little rumpled from breaking his comb earlier in the week the fronds swayed down, every few seconds a section obscured his sight. Shuffling the strap a little it had snagged at his skin, the bag had some heavy supplies in, although the chalk had been light the books were not. Coral eyes flickered back and forth, it had taken a few more moments to take in what he had been visually seeing.
    Expectation had never perfectly met reality, however normally what he expected had been similar to the outcome. In his mind the other youth would have been housed in a small but quaint cottage, a simple structure of stone and wood with a nice garden would have suited Unknown rather well.
    Yet the soaring platforms and rising walls had not been considered. Should he evaluate unknown all over again? A roof that meshed with the forest's canopy.

Approaching the other youth he had waved a hand in greeting, “Have you been waiting long for me? It's quite cold.”  Not a goosebump of blue patch of skin anywhere he hadn’t been touched by the embrace of winter. Shrugged off his slightly oversized coat had been partially offered to Unknown, the clothing item still held warmth from its last owner as he moved to drape it over the shoulders of the other.
    Waiting down here must have been frosty, and the higher one went the colder and windier it would grow.

Word Count:  
    OOC: If you want me to change or not use a template I can c:
    Notes:
    private message me for plots

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 3rd November 2017, 9:51 am

"Oh, Lester! I'm glad you're here! And no, I haven't been waiting long." He said, a smile on his face. Lester moved to drape his coat around Unknown's shoulders, the closeness in that moment making Unknown blush. He couldn't resist it, and ended up hugging Lester, eyes sparkling. "Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you came." He whispered, holding on for one more moment before letting go. After all, he had to work the platform. Stepping onto the platform and dragging Lester after him, he would pull a handle, and the platform would begin to move. Once they had reached the top, he would pull the other boy after him, still smiling. He pulled Lester inside the first of many structures connected by bridges, which was soon revealed to be his main living space with a bed, a desk, and some other small furniture. Plushies were everywhere, most the surface of the bed being covered by the stuffed animals. The desk was large, with two chairs already in front of It, and most the space clear of items except for a stack of paper and a holder full of pens and pencils. "I prepared everything already, come, sit! Do you want some tea? Or hot chocolate?" He asked, gesturing to a door which led to a covered bridge connected to the kitchen.

The boy then proceeded to remove Lester's jacket, hanging it off the back of one of the chairs. He sat down, finally letting go of Lester as he patted the seat next to him. As he did so he also grabbed Lester's bag, carefully setting it down beside the desk. "Was it hard to find your way here?" He asked with a gentle smile. His nose and cheeks were bright red from a mixture of the time outside and Lester as he smiled, willing Lester to sit down. As he did so he grabbed a nearby stuffed animal, which turned out to be a cuddly white bear.

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 4th November 2017, 3:23 am

Study Session (Private Social) Df579557dc785342292c107147746c9d-d6z24hh
    LesterUnprecedented FloristBlack Rose

If a strawberries sweetness had been reincarnated then Lester knew what had become of it. The other male hadn't been waiting long, yet his body had felt chilled. Embracing the others form the hug had been returned. The soft blush bloomed across his cheeks, shoulders relaxed he had savoured the moment, taking in the scents of the other as they had nestled in each others embrace. "I'm glad that I met you"  It had been a nice experience, to meet another that had been so interesting, yet lester couldn't separate out why he had felt such an attachment to the one known as Unknown.

Pulling apart his head had tilted to the side, a waterfall of hair swung across his face, an interesting contraption indeed, had the other made it?
    A breathless chuckle had came out of him as his feet left the ground, his perspective of the forest changed as they rose in height, he could see where bugs or birds may have made their home, where fungi had battled with the trees or even lived in a harmonious way. Following carefully after the other he had to be pulled along to stop staring at the cute home which he stood upon. Little buildings had been splattered through the treetops, with bridges across from each platform it reminded him of the fairy tale from his childhood. Lips parted softly, plushies sat everywhere, his eye shad widened at the sight of each cute toy. Perhaps did Unknown feel lonely in the word? If someone had a lot of pillows or toys then it often showed some sort of mental pain such as loss. Holding his brows back before they furrowed Lester hid the worry which resided deep within.

Peering around he had noted the kitchen had been rather nice, the level of architecture in this tee top place had astonished him. A question, and a good one at that! Mouth quirked to the side in thought, a hot chocolate might be a little sweet to start off with. Perhaps a nice tea, tea smelled better as well. Brightened voice and a decision in mind he spoke up. "Oh, Tea please! Should I take off my shoes indoors?" After going outside his soles hadn't stayed dry or clean, certainly it could add to the cleaning.
    Curled up he had snuggled deep into the chair next to Unknown, perhaps it had been from the change in temperature, but both of them had a flushed face. Slipping in his fingers he had loosened the scarf a little, the soft fabric returned to hanging loosely around his neck, "No, it was quite easy." Skin tickled pink as a blush patterned the bridge of his nose. "The forests plants showed me the way."

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 4th November 2017, 10:23 am

"Yes, put your shoes by the door. I'll go make some tea." Said unknown, walking out the second door towards the kitchen. In the kitchen, he busily went about making tea for Lester and hot chocolate for himself, returning a few minutes later with two cups in hand. He handed one cup to Lester, before sitting down and taking a sup of his own hot chocolate. The sweetness and warmth was comforting, and he was silent for a minute. But then, he sneezed rather harshly, nearly dropping the cup in his hands. "I think I may have given myself a cold." He said, with a sheepish smile. He reached for the nearest blanket to wrap around himself, a nice fluffy white blanket that was warm yet light. He wrapped it around himself, snuggling the white stuffed bear from earlier as he set his cup down.

"Do you still want to teach me? Or should we wait until I'm better?" He asked, frowning a bit. He really didn't want Lester to leave, but if he really had a cold it was better he didn't get Lester sick. He hugged his stuffed animal tight, moving to the end of his bed instead of the chair, where another round of sneezing ensued. He reached for a tissue, blowing his nose before he hid his face, now even brighter red from embarrassment than it had been earlier from his blush and the cold. "I'm sorry Lester, you came all this way and I went and got a cold." He said, voice muffled by the stuffed animal his face was buried in.

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 4th November 2017, 12:49 pm

Fingers had hooked around the back of his shoes once the laces had been loosened, the neat brown shoes had been caked in the forest floor so the youth had to be careful due to the possibility of matter falling from the soles and dirtying the floor. Straightened out and neatly placed by the door his fluffy socks had been exposed. The little sunflowers brightened up the treetop room as he snuggled into the chair. Cut of tea accepted his back relaxed into the chair as he sunk deeper into comfort, the soft scents of tea were welcomed. Removed suddenly from the sweet trance his eyes had fluttered open to see the others body shake with a sneeze,  he had given himself a cold? A slight chuckle passed through im as he followed up with a slight smile. Of course he had caught a cold. Did the male not own a coat.

He had been about to see if there was something he could do when the other had cocooned himself inside of a blanket. The fluffy mass blended in with Unknowns hair, he was like a little burrito. Flexing his fingers the joints had warmed up from the hot cup of tea, Unknown made rather nice tea, most people tended to let it brew for so long that it turned into a disgusting soggy stew. Raspberry gaze flickered over the room, why had the bear been chosen, out of all the soft toys in the room he could have chosen anything. The white soft object could have been a gift from someone close perhaps? Where had they all come from! Surely a single toymaker couldn't have made all of these, Unknown could have kept the business afloat by himself if he had brought all of them from one person.

Teach him? "of course! All it means is that I'll have to look after you while I teach." A frown on the others face had annoyed him a little, did the boy perched on the bed think that Lester would just walk away? His arm scooped a few books up, along with pages and a pen. If the male was sick then perhaps Lester could just teach him a little and he could slowly work on practicing at home.
    Straightening out the pile the books on the bottom it had all been neatly placed on the bedside table, tea in hand he swung a small stool over and perched on it.
    "Would you like me to start off by reading, or should I show you the alphabet first?"

he had little knowledge of how much the other knew, perhaps it had been best to start with the alphabet and move forward from there.

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 4th November 2017, 2:04 pm

Unknown tried to get up when Lester came over, to go grab his hot chocolate, but failed miserably when he tripped over all the stuffed animals and blankets. Instead of walking over to the desk like he intended, he fell on top of his friend, both of them falling to the floor. Unknown closed his eyes as he waited to impact on the floor, but the impact never came. He registered that his lips were pressed against something soft, and opened his eyes to realize that the "something soft" was in fact Lester's lips. His eyes widened in shock as he scrambled to get up, panicking. "I'm so sorry!" He cried as he ran out the door he and Lester had originally come In, to another one of the buildings. He fled as fast as he could, not bothering with shoes or coat as he went to go hide in the next building, which was a storage space.

The boy crawled into the furthest corner he could find and curled up among the boxes, shivering from his barefoot run over to the building. His face was flushed bright red as he hid himself, he couldn't face Lester now! His face was burning as he closed his eyes, his mind replaying what had happened. He was such an idiot, Lester probably hated him now... He had gone and accidentally kissed his brand new friend, his first and only friend, and he felt awful. He had completely ruined everything already.

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 4th November 2017, 3:29 pm

The books neatly stacked he had gone to secure himself a seat in the form of a stool. Yet an unforeseen force had led him to thump harshly onto the floor. Winced slightly his tongue squirmed from the pressure of getting caught between his teeth. yet something had seemed to be a little off. Eyes peeked open, his lashed had parted to look into the eyes of unknown. A new sensation tingled slightly as he noted the weight against his lips. Confusion stormed his mind, a kiss? An accidental kiss but still a kiss at that! Cherry blossoms blushed across his face, kisses were something for close family like parents and Granny! Had this changed anything? The other boy was still a stranger yes, but they were close. He would even say friends. The other seemed to be a more innocent soul, he had a hard upbringing and lived alone and out the way, secluded and alone perhaps he liked being separated from the rush of society. So it must have been just an accident.

Back still pressed against the ground it had taken a few seconds to register everything as he went over what had just happened. Unknown had scurried away apologizing, he had just been kissed, by accident. It didn't matter now that Unknown was sick, the thought hadn't occurred to Lester that now he too could be sick. "Wait, what?" Movements awkward he had pushed himself into a standing position, the other male had left the room? Feet pattered slowly, his own shoes had been slipped on loosely, while another pair in hand and a coat over his arm. Why had he run off? it had just been an accident? Right, yea, just an accident right.

The door pushed open easily as he stepped into the room, the scents of dust and dry food met him instantly, crates and bags had been left in stacks. "Hey, um. It's cold right?" Was it best to talk about it or forget that it happened. Tips of his ears still pink he had ducked his head before seating himself a few meters away from the other shivering boy. With a smooth motion he pushed over the shoes and the jacket. "It's cold, you don't want to get any more sick." head tucked in his voice muffled by the scarf which he had buried his face in. he couldn't think straight, there was no way that this would change anything. Accidents happened and everyone was just human right. Accidents were normal.

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 4th November 2017, 4:39 pm

"P-please, n-no..." Unknown whimpered as Lester came closer and sat down a short distance away. "I-i'm sorry, p-please don't hurt me..." He said, shrinking back as far away from Lester as possible and shielding his body with his arms. He was having a hallucination of the past, when he had been hurt for such occurrences before. The small boy was shaking and crying at this point, his crying only growing worse each time the people in his hallucination had hit him. The vivid memory/hallucination had reduced him to a shaking, sobbing mess in his little corner. He was rocking back and forth, pain spreading across his whole body as he felt every single one of those blows once more. "P-please, no more, m-master!" He screamed, the man from his hallucination, whom he had called master, smirking in a sinister manner in his mind. Finally, the fear of his hallucination getting to him, the boy passed out completely, his body slumping to the floor.

The end of his consciousness was not the end of Unknown's pain, however. He was still twitching and crying out in his sleep, his face and body looking to be a complete mess. Strangely enough, bruises and cuts were blossoming across his body. Was he really hallucinating, or was something else at work here? Feathers came loose from his wings, and clumps of fur from his ears. His clothes seemed dirty and torn now, and anybody with eyes would be able to see the wounds on his body. When it finally seemed as if it would never stop, Unknown went still, his body unable to take any more.

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 6th November 2017, 3:11 am

A few words had reached his ears when he had seated himself, yet Lester had thought nothing of it. Eyes had flickered back over the youth for a moment, not only had he not taken the the warm coat and shoes but Unknown seemed to not just be shivering, his whole body had been quivering with a great force. Why hadn't he accepted the offer of a warm coat and sturdy shoes.  Brows drawn together slowly as his mind went towards contemplating what had happened, the other youth had been acting in a highly odd fashion, no more master as well? The scream had ripped through his ears tearing through his mind like a petal. yet suddenly he had fallen unconscious. He hadn't known what to do, everything had come as a shock. Whilst Lester could understand runing out here in embarrassment why had Unknown been shaking so violently and his words been so unrelated. A lack of movement caught his eye, the form had fallen into the embrace of his own mind. Fixated almost he hadn't looked away, perhaps it had been due to how close he had grown to the male, perhaps it had been due to how much it interested Lester.

Hand reached out momentarily, as if he had been about to confront the other. Yet snatched it back as the other had viciously twitched and whimpered. Normally he had a vague idea of why someone had acted someway, it had normally just been figured out by looking at the simple facts and staying open minded. Yet he had trouble with this; Hidden away in a corner away from the world, twitching and muttering within a sleeping mind, how should he had gotten inside the other males brain, he only had needed to help but there also remained no plate for those having trouble.  

"Unknown.." A glaze passed over his eyes as the youths face fell, had something changed. An inch closer, nose plunged into the comforts of his scarf, knees gathered dust as they swept along the floor. A yellowing patch of skin had turned purple, while next to it a red line had appeared. Thin at first the depth had slowly grown, a shocked expression of pinched cheeks and large eyes had budded across his face as the realization embedded itself. A multitude of areas had been affected, the skin shaded blues and purples as cuts and grazes had almost grown into the skin. Similar to how it the healing would look but backwards.
    Voice a little softer as he shuffled over Lester had tapped the male to no avail, no response yet?  The hardrock throat hadn't calmed down. A feather had breeze past him, caught in a small draft he had plucked it out of the wind currents.Inspected and cared for the object seemed to belong to professional, ha had doubts, perhaps he needed to take it somewhere? Could anyone help?

His palm had rested on the others collar bone, he had tried to wake Unknown up by tapping on his collar bones and calling out to him.  “Unknown? Hey, wake up?” No response had come however. A sad empty feeling filled him up from the depths of his stomach, Lester had begun to think, what if they had frozen in place for all time.

Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 1st December 2017, 6:39 pm

It took a long time for the small boy to wake up. It was hard, and he woke up breathing heavily. But as soon as he realized where he was, he threw himself at Lester. The boy needed comfort, and Lester was the only one he trusted. He buried his face in Lester's shoulder, starting to cry. "I was so scared!" He sobbed, more feathers coming loose from those tiny wings of his. He ignored the pain, hardly feeling it. All he was feeling was the fear, really. That fear was crippling, paralyzing him. It was all the boy could do to cling to Lester and cry, cry until his fear went away. The cold, the pain, didn't matter. None of it did. Just Lester. He felt safe with Lester, which was unusual for him to trust a stranger. But somehow Lester made him feel protected and secure.

It took another several minutes before his crying subsided and he noticed how cold he was. The pain was also starting to set in, making him instinctively curl in on himself a bit. But still he clung to Lester. "I-it hurts, L-lester.." he whimpered, his eyes still puffy and red from crying. He wanted Lester to be the one to take care of him in this moment as he tried his best to make sense of what had happened. He was hurt and cold and scared, but Lester was there for him, and he was glad.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:42 am