Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Germophobia [Introduction]

Susumu
    Susumu

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Public Germophobia [Introduction]

Post by Susumu 1st November 2017, 6:06 pm

Germophobia [Introduction] Tumblr_ov9v3iKOC11vtm42eo2_540

"Disgusting, disgusting." As he walked through the freezing mountains, he was overly worried about the exposure he was having with the environment, with foreign pathogens, and hurried for his objective. Susumu was going to Basilisk Fang in order to become a member, after hearing rumors of its special properties and how it could help him with his newfound powers. Carrying a small case with hygiene products, in case there is any unwanted contact with germs, he walked and walked towards the guild building, and he arrived at its wooden doors, already prepared.

"This place is full of germs, and it needs to be cleaned." 

He said. The floor was full of dust, the doors were soaked in blood, a nest of bees was being built at the lateral walls, and some unknown substance coming out of the key socket. With his materials ready, he retrieved some tissues and a spraying bottle with alcohol, that he readily applied towards the floor, and repeated the same on the wooden door. He picked a freezing agent on the beehive, and after some seconds removed it with his hands, that was already covered with medical gloves. The only thing that remained was this unknown substance. "This is a sin. Clean this place, now."

Susumu, with both of his hands, removed his plague mask, revealing the scars around the left side of his mouth. He slowly opened it, and with a deep breath, sucked the foreign material, savored it, and swallowed. This was sinful miasma, the source of his energy. With the mask being placed over his face, and his gloves being replaced by new ones, he opened the doors and slowly walked in the halls while observing the surroundings of the building, and he noticed that they were dirty.

"Disgusting. You guys have to learn about hygiene." He had no qualms about how he had to act towards the members of such organization. His maniacal ideas were stronger than their ability to put fear in the hearts of all citizens of this kingdom. Basilisk Fang had the source of his food, and thus, they are useful. This was his only reason to be here. Join the guild and acquire food.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Germophobia [Introduction]

Post by Ahote 2nd November 2017, 4:30 am

It was a normal, quiet day for Ahote. Millions, if not billions of snowflakes made their way down from the cloudy skies onto the dirt and rock of Mt. Hakobe, covering it in a deep, thick blanket of snow. When he was younger, it was the snow that he admired. From his experience and memory, it didn't snow as heavily in Magnolia Town. So when he arrived here at the castle, or Mt. Hakobe, rather, he often would take time to marvel at the winter wonderland. Now? He felt terribly lonely and spent most of his days tucked away in his room, collecting samples of organisms he found on the mountain, studying them with research tools that had been stored away for what seemed to be years. Sure, they were older models, but he worked with what he had. He read books on biology and other sciences. He wasn't particularly fascinated with it but it was something to occupy him while he was alone here at the castle. Before Ahote knew it, several documents had been created and tucked away in binders and folders on different plants and critters that he found. He was certain that most of this information was useless unless you were someone who wanted to study the land, and no one seemed particularly interested in that sort of stuff. Ahote was content with the idea he'd know more about the mountain than most people in Basilisk Fang, at least.

It was an unusually cold day today. When Ahote opened the windows and a gust of wind rushed him, he felt his warm, soft cheeks grow cold the moment it had been kissed by the freezing wind. After this experience, he got up so he may go through the rest of the castle and close windows. Heat was important, here.

A surprise to him, when he stepped out of his room and into the corridor, the strong, lingering scent of chemicals tickled his nose. Any normal person wouldn't be able to detect such a small difference in smell. However, when those people spend so much time in a dusty, dirty castle, they become accustomed to the stuffy smell, and when something had changed, they would notice. Instantly, Ahote became suspicious, as he was the only one who even attempted to clean this place with the supplies he had. Unfortunately, besides mops and dirty feather dusters, he was simply out of luck.

The fourteen year old boy rolled his fingers up into his palm and clenched, tense and cautious, he made way to the main hall. The tavern, if you will. He was sure not to see a familiar face, as no one he knew would do such a sensible thing. If anything, he was afraid. Afraid of what he might see. Being isolated for months upon months leaves a boy afraid of many, many things. Things you may not be able to touch, to see, to hear. The thought of change, a new face, was frightening. But he pushed himself to discover who had entered the building, he needed to know. For his own security.

As Ahote stomped into the tavern, he would notice a taller man who seemed to be a greater age, as well. He mumbled and grumbled about things Ahote couldn't pick up, and in his hand were cleaning tools and substances. The boy widened his eyes and stepped back, brows furrowed and eyes full of both curiosity and anger. "Who are you? Why have you come here?" Ahote spoke quietly but sternly. As usual, he didn't think the man would take him seriously. Despite the man saying nothing yet, the thought infuriated him. He didn't want change. Just answers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 3rd November 2017, 1:22 am

Sol was lurking up in the rafters like he normally did most days when he was in the guild hall of Basilisk Fang when he suddenly heard the doors to the guild opening up and a man was foolish enough to say they were disgusting and needed to learn about hygiene. At that the Slayer woke from his nap and he yawned before he then heard Ahote question the man and asked him why he was hear . As he stood up Sol shifted into shadows before blending into them and then decided to question the man and hopefully get an answer out of him that wasent stupid.

From the shadows a huge clawed arm shot out along with another and landed along the sides of Ahote as Sol descended in his dragon form and shadowy as his piercing red eyes glared down at the man.” you would do well to answer my sons question why are you here” he growled as he waited for the mans answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Existence
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oykai 3rd November 2017, 5:25 am

It seemed like it was time for Yuiisai to take the plunge into the adders pit as when they woke up they had found an envelope on their low mahogany table. Opening it they half expected it to be another task to go do something they found distasteful, but was surprised to find this was in fact not the case. "Directions?" they seemed confused as they placed the letter down moving to bathe themselves and allowing their hair to dry before tending to it. There would be no way they would ever think of leaving this place without being fully dry in fear of catching their death, that and they had the worry that they would be given into trouble had they even thought of doing so. "I wonder what is at the end of this?" they said to themselves as they began to brush their hair neatly putting it up, pinning it and adorning it with trinkets before dealing with their make up before finally dressing in a spring green and white hanfu.

Once ready they placed an outer layer on with large willow sleeves to keep their hands warm, not that it would matter given they had to look at directions and began to leave the castle that they had grown accustomed to. Looking at the directions every now and then they swore that they were getting lost unable to follow them, but it wasn't like they could ask for directions for other than a few wolves where they stood was barren of life. "I really am not made for places like these..." they complained quietly to themselves, but this was where Sol called home so had no choice but to call it home themselves. After wandering a few miles they found a hunting party and managed to find whereabouts in the directions they where, in honesty the weather was also picking up and the cold was starting to seep in so hoped they would find the location soon. Thanking those in the party they continued along the route they had been given till they seen what looked like an old creepy castle.

"You got to be kidding me..." was the only thing that seemed to escape their lips as they hesitantly walked towards it, bringing their arms to their body almost fighting to keep the warmth in as a harsh and unforgiving wind passed knocking them into the snow. Sitting for a moment they shuddered "Why couldn't I have been blessed with fire magic instead of what I was cursed with?" they chattered standing the silk wet now due to the snow making them feel even worse. Eventually they made it to the old castle and looked to how run down it seemed "I.. is this the right place?" they felt dirty just by looking at how the handle of the door was but as another harsh wind dashed past they couldn't help but let out an eep before opening the door and sliding in after all any place had to be warmer than what they had just faced.

Their eyes now looked around and they noticed all the dust, the mildew and musty smell their sleeve going to their nose not liking it one bit "You have got to be kidding me..." they said for the second time as many hours. "My clothing is going to get filthy and I'm pretty sure I'll catch something if I breath or touch anything while I'm here." they had no idea that they had just said such critical things about their guilds hall, but even if they had it wouldn't have changed a thing. With a scented breath of air thanks to their clothing the lifted their hanfu a little and began to walk around keeping their sleeve covering their nose and mouth. Hearing someone's voice they moved towards it standing at the door of the room they where in "I know about hygiene and yeah... kinda on your side on this one, though I don't think theirs enough cleaning supplies in Fiore." they said honestly, it was then they seen two familiar faces and bowed a little to them both though made no effort to uncover their face or drop their clothing "I don't even know why I'm here to be honest..." remembering one of the questions that had been asked of the stranger as they looked around the room shivering, they wanted to be back in their warm, clean scented room but had a bad feeling they where going to be here for a while.

Germophobia [Introduction] 59867_s
    Susumu
    Susumu

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Guild : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Susumu 5th November 2017, 8:58 am

"Dragon, where is your pride? This wrath of yours is pitiful."

Seeing the leader of Basilisk Fang in person for the first time ever, Susumu expected more of him, as according to the rumors, he was a demon that would bring anyone to its knees. However, he only saw someone that would turn into a dragon just to show superiority. The plague doctor could only feel pity for him since dragons are prideful creatures that would never use wrath against anyone weaker than them. But, Susumu wasn't suicidal to the point of challenging the guild master.

"As for your question..."

Susumu changed his surgical gloves again, feeling uneasy about the dirt accumulating at the ones he was using before. It was a quirk of his, always changing his gloves as he talks. Years of cleaning obsession changed his behavior that much.

"My name is Susumu. The leaders of this country are filled with sinful desires, as they lust for power and control over people. My job is to cleanse this disease from society. We have opposite beliefs, but we have the same objective. Let me join your guild since our end-game is so similar."

Susumu glanced at the other acquaintances, but his attention was given to the guild master. Knowing wrath and pride, it would be a quick step towards death if he wasn't careful enough around him. The red eyes could not tame nor scare him, nor his draconic growl; that was a pitiful attempt of showing dominance. Susumu didn't care, it wasn't his goal.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:18 pm