Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

youthful days [intro/open]

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

youthful days [intro/open] Empty youthful days [intro/open]

Post by Lester Drynedi 27th October 2017, 8:59 pm

Lester Drynedi D Rank Guildless

The city had lured him here from across Fiore, the opportunities here, the vibrant streets which had pumped and gushed with individual lives. The youth had stumbled in the get away from the drunken masses, for one he did not understand the need for alcohol, Lester had seen it destroy the lives of families and rip parents apart as if alcohol had been a call to arms during the war. 
    A soft thump indicated that his bag had pinned the floor down, whilst it had been the stories of diversity and interest which lured him here the male had not been expecting a town such as this to exist, 16 years of life had not prepared him for nightlife more active than a pet store packed with children. A shudder knocked down his back when he had sink down into a booth, a glance at the clock had made him realize how late the night had gotten. 7 o'clock and he hadn't had a bite since noon. Was it coincidence? the thought had tackled his mind whilst he peered around the restaurant's interior. 
    Nevermind, he had escaped the hordes of frightful friday night dwellers, and whilst it hadn't been quiet or peaceful there the buzz of others in the room had been welcomed by the flustered young man. After a failed attempt to flatten the bone white mass of hair on his head his fingers had nimbly folded his coat up and placed it on the seat. Calm, like a spring day where the scents of daffodil and fresh grass were sewn into the breeze, like a field of green grass being pulled at by the unseen forces of wind in unison Lester had to be composed. 

Non-existent dirt specs had been brushed away as he swept his hand across the black cotton of his V-necked shirt, the scent of food had taken over his senses, hunger had begun to scrabble at the insides of his stomach like a trapped rat. As he plunged his scarf which threatened to strangle him Lester focused on a menu of sorts which perched in his grasp. The thin fabric held smells from home, he noted poppy and hay in the folds of the chartreuse yellow green accessory, the aroma of his scarf might stave off the hunger whilst he ordered. 
    Eyes softened as he had slid thin framed glasses to rest on his nose, now he could read the finely printed words at the end of the menu ‘Silver Moon Inn presents the desserts’ that sounded a little familiar, he had only been wandering outside his small village hometown for about a month however. He slid back a little into the comforts of the chair, had it been in a magazine or something? Perhaps they had been in a newspaper. Fingers spread he had placed the menu open on the table, a slight mutter passed his lip, “Silver Moon Inn? Where have I heard that before” 

Word Count:  493
    OOC: 
    Notes: 
    private message me for plots

Template (c) Izayuki
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

youthful days [intro/open] Empty Re: youthful days [intro/open]

Post by desirée 27th October 2017, 9:41 pm

Desirée Blooms

s o c i a l
    @Lester

Ah, another night in Rose Garden, where else would Desirée be on a beautiful evening like this if she were not on a mission? Tonight she would be serving her guild in one of the most sociable and busy occupations of the place, which is commonly known as waiting tables. Desirée enjoyed waiting tables, considering she would be able to meet more and more tourists and guild members alike each time she would. It was a blessing that she was a down to earth celebrity, considering she did not feel like her status changed her lifestyle in the means of serving others. She disliked when others would bow at her feet and do things for her, considering not everything in the world had to pull down at other people's independence. That is why she enjoyed waiting tables so much, as it showed the public that she was not afraid to do things for others. It was a blessing and a curse, considering the guild hall which also functioned as an Inn and gathering place for tourists got so packed at night! From drunks to children looking to have laughs upon the booths of the Silver Moon Inn, it would tend to be very loud at this time of the hour.

"Will that be all for you guys? Four beers, coming right up!" she told a group of four women which typically came here every week for beer and conversation, as she quickly walked behind the bar and filled each individual glass with the alcoholic beverage. She was wearing a rather cute outfit which was purple and modeled a bit after old fashion, as she did not want to cause too much of a diversion with her flashy clothing that she would typically wear around the guild. The only thing flashy was the silver hair on-top of her head and her acrylic nails which were holographic, followed by her glowing companion that levitated by her side. After delivering the four beers, she walked back into the corner near the staffing doors and began to scan the crowd, looking for possible open tables that she could serve.

As she scanned the crowd, a certain individual in which she had not seen before caught her eye. He was wearing a scarf followed by glasses, and looked to be alone. The tables seemed to be filling more and more, along with the waitresses, therefore she would need to do something a bit magical in order to slow the workload. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Turquoise!" she exclaimed while holding up her golden hoop, causing the roof to fill with light and then produce a woman with blue hair and a blue dress. Desirée commanded this summon to wait the other tables as she would wait his, in which she did not oblige to. This was Desirée's magic, a special and lost kind in which she summoned beings called Crystals from an entirely different dimension. Unique and useful, she would be able to use these in a variety of ways, including having them be waitresses. Turquoise did just that, as her and her stuffed bunny began to take orders from different booths lining the opposing side she was on at the time. Desirée eventually walked toward his table and pulled out a small notepad and pen as her hoop jingled while being attached to her belt, preparing to take his orders.

"Hello sir, I am Desirée Blooms of the Black Rose Guild, your waitress of the evening. Can I get you something to drink?" she asked him, as Kiwi floated onto the table and looked at him with a smile. "She can also write down what you would like to eat as well, but she can give you time. I am Kiwi~!" the bio-luminescent organism exclaimed, as he floated back up onto Desirée's shoulder as she waited for a response.
    "From Chrysalis, I welcome thee."

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th November 2017, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

youthful days [intro/open] IY2eFxu

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi 28th October 2017, 8:59 pm

Lester Drynedi D Rank ???

His mind had wavered a little, silver moon inn had sounded familiar, perhaps it had been from the gossip amongst the street? Nevermind, that could be figured out later, and why in the world had he started looking at desserts first! In a smooth motion he had flicked back to the start, drinks and entrees, as the bar like area had suggested there had been many alcoholic drinks, listed. It had embarrassed him enough to not be able to drink, so at least this place didn't call it the 'kids section'! He read below the flowing writing which indicated the non-alcoholics, juices galore indeed, line after line had named a combination of juice which had interested him.
    Perhaps he would dare to investigate the halloween like pumpkin juices, or would it be better to take a safe step backwards into the area of orange or apple? Even ignoring the juices the list of non alcoholic drinks continued, a few milkshakes had made the list along with soda flavours.

Shoulders rolled forward as he had leaned in to read further, lime or lemon juice sounded nice, he had imagined it to be sweet but not overly sweet. But the alluring taste of cranberry and raspberry had also been named. A finger darted to catch the frames of his glasses which had slid off the bridge of his nose and started plummeting towards the table, this had left him in the most awkward position of being lent over a table without the possibility of reading the menu.  A firm shake of the head had rerouted his thoughts whilst the thin metal frames had been hurriedly stuffed back onto his face.

Eyelashes had closed around each other for a moment as a brief splatter of light had briefly decorated the other end of the room. Had it just been his imagination, upon entering he had seen one server, yet now there stood two. Nevermind, poking his nose into something odd may have led to loss of limbs death or worse.
    Lester had barely a moment to look back to his own menu before beaming lady descended upon him. A slight jangle attracted his attention, his eyes had flitted around momentarily as he found the source of it, a notepad and pen, so a waitress. Simply dressed, perhaps others may have said that she had underdressed, he on the other hand knew the difficulties of work, many places had forced their employees to wear foolish and unsuitable clothing for the sake of appearance. It had eased the youth's mind a little when he knew that the management had their heads screwed on correctly.

She had spoken briefly, right a name he had better remember that, Desirée Blooms had been added to the memory bank. Oh right ordering, his lips swept to the side as his thoughtful face had risen forth. Drink right, "Ah can I please have a Lemon Juice ple- floating thing? Guild?"  
    So much information! A little thing had floated around the waitresses shoulders, and if he remembered correctly the female had said something about a guild. He pinched the frames and tucked his glasses away, shoulders swiveled to the side Lester found himself properly looking at  Desirée, take two. "Sorry about that you caught me mid thought. Nice to meet you I'm Lester Drynedi, it's uh, nice to meet you too Kiwi." Kiwi, a oddity which had been identified as some kind of at least partially sentient being. had it been some form of animal that produced light, perhaps this kiwi had been a creature similar to the algae and corals of the ocean. A smile had hooked the corners of his mouth to the side, the evening had grown better already due to an odd creature having been present.
    "Say,  Desirée wasn't it, I'll just stick with a lemon juice right. And, did you mention you were part of a guild? So this is that restaurant place that sort of doubles as a guild place." The name had escaped Lester however now he thought about it some magazine had reported on a guild having a high end restaurant in the town as their little guild-area. "Would that Guild still be open to taking in members?"

It was a long shot, his gaze had moved from the creature known as Kiwi to beam hopefully at his waitress, a guild, he hadn't exactly intended on joining one but guilds seemed to be full of interesting new people. This one had an interesting bio-luminescent organism in it aswell!

Word Count:  
    OOC:
    Notes:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 31st October 2017, 5:18 pm

Desirée Blooms

s o c i a l
    @Lester

"Sure, one lemon juice coming up! Kiwi, keep him company." she would ask her bio-luminescent organism, as he would continue to sit upon the table and look at the man's presence. He was in fact a beautiful man, his white hair nearly matching Desirée's while being in the same shade. As she walked across the room and through the crowds of people, she once again made it to the back of the bar and began to mix a drink. First, she added smaller ice cubes only about half the way up the glass to not water down the drink too much, but if it would she would counter the water's effects by adding less water that she would use to dilute the lemon juice than she would have without ice. As she removed the lemon juice from the refrigerator, she began to mix the lemon juice with a bit of water and the ice with a straw. This green-yellow liquid mixed with the clear to make a beautiful electric-yellow color, which was quickly met with a bit of sugar to make the lemons taste less bitter. Despite her loving the bitter taste of drinks, she was making this for a customer, so she would have to follow the standard recipe in order to appeal to them.

As Desirée began to walk back with the lemon juice, Turquoise seemed to walk behind her and pick up two orders from other tables, consisting of a giant pizza and bread-sticks. These smelled and looked delicious, and the summon was acting like a very good waitress as Desirée hoped she would. After wavering through the crowds, she finally made it back to his table and set his drink down for him. She soon sat down to speak to him considering now that Turquoise's food was delivered she would be able to ease the workload, and people seemed to be leaving the Inn as they finished their meals. The man had introduced himself, in which she kindly responded and listened to his comments about the Inn which functioned as Black Rose's guild hall. "Why yes! This is Black Rose's guild hall, which functions as the guild's meeting place and some member's sleeping quarters. However, that is definitely not an accessible area to those not bearing the mark." she would tell him, as she would turn over her arms to reveal two tattoos: one that appeared to look like 기대, which means hope, and the other to be her guild tattoo on the opposing arm.

After she had spoke, it had appeared that he seemed to have mentioned something that startled her. "Oh... um... yes! We accept new members daily! Uhh..." she began to say in awkwardness, as she had never welcomed someone to the guild by herself before. The only time she had were with the Aces, which she would most likely never be at their level. She was not sure what to do next, so she simply scanned around the table while thinking about what to say. Typically being an outgoing and wise individual due to her being an idol, she was usually not found in these types of situations. "May I ask what you have done before today? Like, where are you from, and do you have hobbies?" she blurted out, as she began to tap her nails on the table.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th November 2017, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi 1st November 2017, 2:50 am

Lester Drynedi D Rank

Lemon juice on its way he had rested his chin on his palm, kiwi. Like the animal or the fruit? Gathering his lip in his teeth the youth narrowed his gaze in though, the squidgy jellyfish thing had probably been named after the fruit.perhaps it was about time that he got a pet of his own. A rabbit would be cute, however he doubted his ability to control it, would an adorable fluffy rabbit eat all of his flowers?
    No, a florist having a rabbit would be foolish. Oh well, perhaps the pet would find him, it would be nice if he had a companion for the future.
    The waitress had returned with a rather exquisite drink, this is what he had ordered! Cool to the touch he snagged up the glass and childishly watched the liquid slowly grow and rise up the straw.

Desirée had seated herself in the booth, he had noted the general bustle of customers had slowed a little, had he come at a nice and quiet time?
    She must have been only a few years older than him, a second glance had revealed that their hair was indeed similarly coloured, perhaps it was more common to have odd colours out in the larger areas?
    It was a guild hall, and Black Rose's guild hall at that, his information on the guild was minimal but to have a restaurant bar as part of the guild. To him it seemed either drastically daring or a phenominal idea.

She had seemed to be shaken, her voice had changed in pitch a little, and from what he could tell she had changed her speech pattern. Well they accepted members daily, so perhaps she herself hadn't come across a situation like this? Why would someone who had been so confidant with a notepad and menu suddenly acted differently when asked about joining a guild.
    Her glances around the area had told him enough, should he change the subject for now and branch back into that area later?
    Smiling a little he twirled the cute straw around, ice cubes clinked around as tiny bubbles floated free to the to. What he had done before today? Well, like a seed pod in a river he had sort of just been swept up and deposited here where he was to grow up into a fine plant.

"Oh, um. I came from near clover town, my Grandmothers a florist in town and I helped her out there, I also helped my elder brother with his farm and my father with his woodcarving business. But then mother told me to go live my own life instead of living other people's lives. After the harvest was over I've just been wandering around taking jobs."
    How much did she want to know? There hadn't been anything interesting happen in childhood, no prestigious family and nothing interesting had happened.
    nevermind where he was from, he was just from a little old house.

The incessant tapping had begun to eat away at the roots of his nerves, with each tap he felt like a disgusting fungi had begun scraping away at him.
    Right hobbies, absent mindedly whilst his eyes followed the bouncing movements of her nails he rubbed his hands, fingers followed the slight scars which decorated the skin like well aged wood. "I like plants, a lot. Well, my magic fits in with my hobby. I like being a florist, and looking into flowers. But I promise I'm not just all about plants, my father taught me to carve designs and statues out of wood. I like doing that in my spare time, if you get bored you should try wood carving. It's very calming."
    He couldn't tell her about how he liked to write down aspects of humans personalities in a little notebook, on previous occasions that conversation had led him towards a hungry goat, and like a sweet spring grass he had been devoured. No, everyone had their odd hobbies and quirks, not everyone wanted to share them.

Fiddling with his scarf a little, the soft fabric pushed back as he squished his fingers around it, watermelon hued eyes shook themselves from her fingers and glanced back up. "Is that okay?"

Word Count:  
    OOC: 
    Notes: @Desirée Blooms 

Template (c) Izayuki

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 10th November 2017, 9:19 pm

Desirée Blooms

s o c i a l
    @Lester

Desirée slowly tapped her fingers as Lester began to explain where he came from, as well as his general hobbies in the category of being a florist. She listened very well, as she always did, and was rather intrigued as to what he was saying about his magic revolving around that of flowers. Desirée always found plants and flowers beautiful, so much so she had violets tucked into ribbons tying her collar together just below her neck. She adored the scent of these products of nature and magic, as their vibrancy and scents filled her nose and eyes with joy like no other. She had Crystals which specialized in magical attacks similar to flowers, and she wished to share with him the art which she possessed in case he did not see Turquoise come from the sky in a flash of light.

"I lived in Shirotsume until I was disowned, then I lived among the thick woods around that town until a series of unfortunate events happened... But here I am now!" she would exclaim, as a frown that stretched across her face as she began to say the sentence soon switched into a smile. She did not feel as though it was the time to share her story with the boy, especially since she did not know him well enough to share something that personal. As she smiled, her eyes wavered to Turquoise walking the last party of customers outside, then soon dissipating into light as her job was accomplished. It would have looked as if she walked with them to Lester, but it was something magical in reality. She loved her summons, so much that she would begin to reach for her hoop and place it upon the table. "I am a performer when I am not doing missions for the guild, perhaps you have heard my music before?" she would ask the white-haired boy, as she would remove her iLac from her pocket and proceed to show him a video of a performance of her on a giant stage performing in-front of thousands. This was only a few days before this occurrence, therefore she would look pretty similar as she did then.

"You said you liked flowers? I think you will enjoy this part of my magic!" she exclaimed, as she raised a green worry stone from the hoop into the air. The roof above their table began to glow a bright green and white, causing a magical circle to produce above them swirling with the air around the various lights that lined the ceiling. "Weeee~!" a voice could be heard from the light above, as an orb of light quickly fell from this causing the magical circle to close. This orb would burst into a small, humanoid girl with green hair and a pink flower on-top of her head, wearing a beige dress with pink floral designs embroidered upon the collar and arms. "I specialize in the art of summoning beings known as Crystals, they each represent a different type of crystal produced on land. This is Adventurine, one of my most powerful summons at the current moment. Despite her size, she is definitely not something to be messed with." Desirée would tell Lester, as Adventurine would hug her master while she sat in her lap. Kiwi was sitting on the table nearly dozing off due to the late hours of the night, cradling a stray fork.

"I'm Adventurine, it is nice to meet you! My mommy made this dress, do you like it? My flower on my head grew early, which means I am special!" Adventurine would exclaim toward Lester, as she would smile from ear to ear. She was so happy that Desirée summoned her, as she was definitely a child that didn't have much to do in her spare time in Chrysalis. "Would you mind showing me an example of your magic? I think Adventurine would enjoy that!" Desirée would tell Lester, as Adventurine would begin to play with Desirée's long hair that met the Crystal's hands in her lap.
    "From Chrysalis, I welcome thee."

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi 17th November 2017, 5:32 pm

Lester Drynedi D Rank Black Rose

Lemony, the feeling of summer, a memory of childhood adventures surfaced from the familiar acidic sensation. Exploration missions to the meadows to find the rare two spotted ladybug! A smile had graced across his face at the thought of coming home and sitting on the porch with lemonade and cookies. The thought had been a recurring one of late, wishing to live forever as a child, where the weather was always perfect and dessert was always raspberry tart. Settled down as the female started her story Lester listened with interest,   disowned from her family seemed to be a horrid start to life. Family taught a child many things, they helped the youth when they were sick and set them on the right path in life. The plight of sadness drew his brows together, cast into the streets surviving within the woods of a town which had sprawling mansions and architecture which fed his hunger for beautiful things. Yet Desirée snipped the conversation short, she had nipped the bud before it had grown, she shook the conversation from his mind, of course one whom had experienced such things would not wish to speak about it. Gaze flickered up, mind swirled as he twirled the straw around and around, everyone had lived in such different ways to him, the world had been full of so many varieties of lifestyles. The thoughts of what he had yet to learn seemed intoxicating as the seed capsules of a poppy, a performer? From a forest dwelling outcast to an idol. Peering closer he had held the hair back from his eyes, the figure on the stage had looked the same as the one that sat before him. "I haven't sorry, the only music that I have heard was the orchestral pieces that my Grandmother played in the Florist store." The screen held his gaze for a few seconds the crowd which moved as a whole and the stage which shone with the figure of an idol. "Is it hard? Being part of the guild and working whilst living the life of an entertainer." A curious mind had been gifted to him since birth, the life of a hardworking mage and a entertainer seemed to be quite complex. Did she practice her routines and singing whilst camping out for the night or in a hotel room? Surely her life could have been less complex had she chosen one path or the other. 

A broken daze, flowers? Yes A reminder of family, of himself and childhood times, flowers symbolized love death and all the emotions that could be portrayed, flowers healed and killed. As he watched the mage raise the stone the comparison of society and people to flowers resurfaced in his thoughts. Weeds to floral boutiques and a garden of death each bloom had a different meaning in their existence, yet they all were the same. Was every man and woman just a flower with slightly different meanings? 
    A green ceiling, taken aback at first it had taken a few moments to register the change in atmosphere, and had the light made a sound? "Oh um Hello" A child? Her hair seemed to be like soft green leaves, and the little dress even had floral patterns on it. So this was a Crystal, a summon, his mouth formed a slight oh whilst a surprised sigh escaped him. Adventurine, it spoke, well it was a she now wasn't it, mommy? The small form had folded up and sat on Desirée's lap, so summons thought of their summoner as a parent. "Its nice to meet you Adventurine, Im Lester. Your dress is very pretty, would you like a flower?" Small children, well summons probably didn't have an age but Lester couldn't help himself but compare the beaming summon to a younger child. Show them magic, well it wouldn't be harmful, coral hued eyes glanced over to the napping form of Kiwi. It looked rather adorable, snuggling a poor fork. "Sure." 

A smile bunched his cheeks up, no one was injured, he wouldn't want to hurt anyone either. So, that one. His lip gathered up in between his teeth as he focused. Petal storm, the only spell which he could use which wouldn't physically accent anyone, would they be okay with the mess that it left behind? A few moments passed as he made the slight motions before a flurry of motion engulfed the room. "Oh um I'm sorry, it's a little, strong." He could hardly see the other person which sat in front of him, her summons gave off the vague light which he could see through the rose petals which blew around them. The colours from pastel to deep maroon had him distracted momentarily. "I call it petal storm, It doesn't do any damage but as you've been shown it makes it quite hard to fight or see" A smile formed as he caught the delicate objects, the tornado of beauty would die down in a few minutes as he took the moment to relax back into his seat and watch the soft petals distort the room.

Word Count:  
    OOC: 
    Notes:  @Desirée

Template (c) Izayuki

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:36 am