Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job]

Neyvahn
    Neyvahn

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Kamille's Shift
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] Empty Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job]

Post by Neyvahn 12th October 2017, 12:15 pm

Neyvahn ╪ D Rank

Neyvahn sat in the Silver Moon Inn, scribbling in a leather-bound journal. It was quiet and rather empty of rowdy customers around day hours. Instead, the people inside Silver Moon Inn were few and scattered, making the tavern a place of comfortable silence. It was relaxing to Neyvahn. Being free of the "Rose Garden" ambiance was calming and allowed him to take a break from the usual rush of noise and activity.

After Neyvahn finished filling another page with his writing, he closed the journal and began walking back to his room. However, he was stopped short next to the bulletin board. Plenty of jobs were posted, many of them easily above his skill level. However, a few that dealt with less physically taxing situations were available.

The silver-haired bakeneko pushed a paper aside to take a look at one such job. A resident of Clover Town has lost their wedding ring and desperately wants it back. They're willing to reward 10,000 jewels to whoever could find it for her. It would have sounded excessive had it not been to find something of such sentimental value.

Regardless, a single male mage living in an Inn wouldn't need all of those jewels. He could probably do the job with another mage and split the reward. It's been quite a while since Neyvahn has even been with Black Rose though. The usual people that would join him in completing a job might not even be there anymore.

Neyvahn rested his jaw on his journal. Maybe Ita would take the job with me... but where even is he?

Location;; Clover Town
    Post Word Count;; 265/2,000
    Total Word Count;; 265/2,000
    OOC Notes;; Back in action >: D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

l "There are things about myself even I don't know. I wish it wasn't that way..." l
    Character l Neyvahn l Character
    Primary Magic l Kamille's Shift l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Belongings l Bank
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Third Magic:

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] Empty Re: Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job]

Post by Itazura 12th October 2017, 1:26 pm

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

As usual, the weasel was sleeping, as it was one of his pastimes when there wasn't anything to do. He was easily amused, but he was also easily made bored, and with his childlike nature he couldn't possibly tolerate boredom. So he sleeps, plus it's just a pretty fun thing to do, pastime or not. Especially right after having a large meal, preferably full of meat and alcoholic beverages. So for the few minutes that he felt full, he could curl up in his original form somewhere random as always, and have a nice nap. Which is was happened this time, he was curled up, a long mustelid orange/brown figure in the shape of a ball. The furry creature slept on the rooftop garden, sadly he was awoken from his sleep by bodily needs. Of course he was hungry again, his stomach never stayed full. His metabolism was impossibly fast, so much so he almost always felt like he was starving. The carnivore stretched out the length of his body, after that he shook his multi-colored fur. As he hopped of the bench, that sat before a large planter box, that he was sleeping upon. He transformed into his most common human form that was had a more weaselly look to it.
    The young looking boy yawned, he looked at his surroundings with a slightly blurry hazel gaze. He debated what would be the easiest way to get all the way downstairs, he decided it was jumping over the edge of the building. So he did so. He took a running jump headfirst, and with a flip and readjustment of his entire positioning, like what a cat would do, he landed perfectly on his bare feet. Itazura felt more awake after that, nothing like jumping off a building to wake you up in the morning, or whatever time of day it was. He turned on his heels, the rough sidewalk didn't bother his calloused feet. Where he jumped off was not where the entrance was, well not the main one anyways. Since he was to lazy to walk around, he just went through the back.
    The staff that worked behind the counter looked at the door as if they weren't expecting someone to walk it, but upon seeing it was the Ace of Spades, they rolled their eyes and continued with their duties. As he walked to the main room, he stole a full bottle of alcohol, and when he reached the few feet in front of the counter he swiftly jumped over it. He popped open the bottle with his bare hands and took a swig. His hazel eyes met the back of a familiar form, he walked over and poked the bakeneko's neck with the opening of his bottle. By doing so he hoped to bother him by putting the cold tip of the bottle to his neck, a place that was sensitive for some people.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    488 2,000

N o t e s:
    Job Link

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] DsdPc3p

Directory

Neyvahn
    Neyvahn

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Kamille's Shift
    Third Magic:

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] Empty Re: Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job]

Post by Neyvahn 17th October 2017, 9:30 pm

Neyvahn ╪ D Rank

The cold glass against Neyvahn's neck caused his eyes to widen. The sudden lack of heat on his skin was alarming. He yelped and flew forwards, catching himself on the floor. Standing above him was his ever so favorite yokai, Itazura. In his hands was a bottle, probably of beer or whiskey, and Neyvahn couldn't help but want to laugh.

Even after such a long time away from Black Rose, Ita's tricks shouldn't have been new to Neyvahn. He had dealt with them many times before, but for some odd reason, the bakeneko couldn't help but be surprised every time the weasel did something different.

Neyvahn brushed himself off and smiled at Itazura. The timing was perfect. The white-haired mage pulled the paper off of the board and showed it to Ita. "Want to?" Neyvahn asked. He was hoping Itazura would tag along. Part of it was because he felt it would be helpful to have the weasel do something helpful every once in a while. The other part was because Ney had totally forgotten how to go about doing jobs.

It was problematic, really. Not being able to make money would make Ney's life turn for the worse, and he had already seen enough of that. He was ready for a change of scenery.

Location;; Clover Town
    Post Word Count;; 215/2,000
    Total Word Count;; 480/2,000
    OOC Notes;; I'm struggling to stay awake

l "There are things about myself even I don't know. I wish it wasn't that way..." l
    Character l Neyvahn l Character
    Primary Magic l Kamille's Shift l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Belongings l Bank
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Third Magic:

Post by Itazura 25th October 2017, 10:12 am

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The kamaitachi laughed at the reaction of the bakeneko, it was just as amusing as he hoped it would be. Though almost anything could make the weasel laugh, he was one that was easily amused. Unless they were just boring people that you see everyday, walking down the street, or patrons in the bar, and even other guildmates could be boring. Though that was a rare occasion, finding a guildmate that wasn't interesting, that in itself was interesting. The itachi almost fell over, sort of like the neko did (just backwards instead of forwards). Though he quickly placed a foot behind his figure to catch himself, the he proceeded to jump back into his previous position. Completely unnecessary the jumping part of it, but he did it because he felt like it. Watching Neyvahn go back to his feet he took a drink of his alcohol, downing quite a bit of the bottle before stopping himself from drinking the whole rest of the bottle.
    The feline pulled a paper off of the job board that Itazura rarely looked at, since he couldn't read there was no point in looking at it. He ended up on a lot of jobs due to people dragging him along, so it worked out in the end, somehow. With a nimble hand the ace grabbed the page away from the young man. He looked at it, making it look like he was reading it, when he sort of was just not that well. He knows barely any written words, so he couldn't read, and not much know this. Though he isn't really hiding it, he isn't telling any either. So instead of stating such he just dropped the paper. "Sure, don't see why not~" he said with a little giggle afterwards, standing beside the fellow henge yokai, he hooked his arm with the feline's. "Shall we be on our way?" he asked, a mischievous grin plastered across his expression. One arm looped through Neyvahn's, and the other hung loosely at his side, holding the cold bottle of alcohol that he almost emptied at this point.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    838 2,000

Size Matters [Neyvahn | Itazura] [Job] DsdPc3p

Directory

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:44 pm