Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu Empty Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 4th October 2017, 10:58 am

1,068 words

Not long ago she had started training one of her younger Guild Mate's, one she thought had potential like Charlotte but didn't have as much time to study magic as some other Black Rose member's due to being an Idol thus rather busy. Hopefully, under her guidance, Desiree would be able to keep up with both being an idol and mage, both of which were very demanding jobs. Having any job alongside being a full-time guilded magic user? Was difficult to begin with, but she really couldn't imagine being a rising idol while doing this work. The only thing Kazehime could see herself doing besides the small waitress stuff which was part of being in Black Rose was running some sort of Forge if she was not so terrified of flames, but that was only because she had been metalworking since childhood until her captivity-induced fear of fire. So she had figured Desiree as an idol could use the extra help perfecting her mage abilities. "Just try to enjoy yourself today alright, this contest is fun and relaxing." she had gone fishing several times before, this same contest, so she was likely one of the few mages coming from a distance that actually knew the Kraken warned about on the poster's near the dock's was an actual beast that existed and could be encountered during the contest. When she felt particularly up to testing an apprentice? The wind witch would aggravate the water and thus the creature on purpose, as she knew that she could take care of him swiftly if her apprentice proved they needed some more work. However today she was just taking Desiree out for some relaxing fishing.

Though the wind user did have a second motive that she had failed to inform her apprentice of entirely, one that wouldn't be important to the other girl. While listening to the grapevine? She had heard that Mint would be attending this time, and perhaps part of her wished that she could end up on the same boat as her childhood friend who didn't even know she was alive. The last time Lu-Lu had actually seen her and known who she was? Had been back when she was nine years old, over a decade before. Kazehime had encountered Astrids Brother once more in that time recently, but she had kept her identity hidden from him as she wished she would have been able to hide from his sister. Thus today the wind user was entirely shapeshifted, her scent different, her voice altered, hair dark purple matching her shifted tail. Luckily she was still dressed like a cheap slut, so Desiree would easily be able to keep up with who she was. On their last encounter? She had found Lu-Lu had been rendered blind, so she didn't have to worry about her clothing, heck even if he wasn't she didn't stress like this at nine years old, she mostly wore white sundresses. "The boats should be leaving for the contests any time now." normally she would not have come since Astrid was in their childhood often never far from Lu-Lu, but she knew Astrid used Dragon Slaying magic thus was prone to motion sickness, making it impossible for the other female to be with her brother on this contest, it made it safe to perhaps be near him for a few moments again without him knowing how she'd betrayed him, because she could not see him being happy as Astrid was to know she was alive! The male was more prickly than that, he'd probably slap her or ignore her out of anger.

"Yo, Look who it is." she finally caught sight of him, acting like she hadn't known he'd be here, pretending she had not used her advanced sense's to track him down. Even if seeing him and knowing he was a mage made her hurt, made her question her entire life? Jiyu couldn't just stay away, she missed them, both him and his sister, they had been so close to her and leaving them hadn't been easy.  "Don't worry anti-social I won't be too much of a bother, just getting on the same boat with my apprentice, fishing is a silent sport after all, otherwise you'll scare the fishies." heck if her memory served right, there had been times where just the two of them had gone to a stream near the village and while he sat there reading she would silently fish like an animal. Heck! It was likely one of the few times he enjoyed being around her at first, one of the few times she was truly silent, and it let him hide from his sister for a bit. However now that she was here, the female was becoming nervous subtly. Would he end up recognizing the way she fished?! Jiyu had never really used a rod when she could avoid it, instead, she would jump right to clamping her jaws around the target fish. Nah, he would just pass it off to her being a canine, maybe think she was alike Mikka but Lu-Lu would not come to believe she was Mikka just from that. "If you need anything, you know how to call me, I am the only Bitch here after-all." hopefully that gave her apprentice the hint she didn't want this man knowing her name. After-all? Even if he did know her by the name Mikka, she had at one time tried to get both of them to call her Jiyu instead if he had that info and got too many clues from her behavior he may start putting the pieces together, and that scared her more than anything.

For today she would have to fight past her intense fear of Lu-Lu realizing who she was, bottle up the anxiety and terror until she got home to cry it all out into her bed again. The stress and downtime afterward? Was something she already had deemed worth spending just a few hours near her unknowing prickly friend once more. The level of porcupine sass you got from Mint was something no one else was capable of matching, even if they tried for years to do so. Plus the male and his sister had been her saving grace so many times during their childhood friendship, rash as she was it was possible she may have gotten herself killed without them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu Empty Re: Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu

Post by kittykool75 4th October 2017, 5:47 pm

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The reason for leaving the house time was one of the usual reasons. Not the one where Astrid drags him out of the house to do something because he rarely leaves him room. The other one where the residents of the young guildmaster's household are to loud for the boy to sleep or even hear himself think. He hated the fact that they lived with her also, Wolfgang and Shizuka were nigh intolerable. He wished that either they didn't live there or that he didn't live there, but neither were possible to accomplish. Since Shizuka is being taken care of by Astrid for Kaisto, the poison mage's adoptive father. Wolfgang was his sister's exceed, so of course he lived with her. Lastly himself, he would be fine just living on the streets on his lonesome. But since he has his severe depression and has a hard time taking care of himself sometimes due to his blindness, the white dragon slayer took it upon herself to take in her younger brother. Even if it wasn't what he wanted, he didn't really have choice. It was irritating for the boy that even after months of being blind he still wasn't quite used to it. He wasn't sure if he ever would, and he didn't really have any hope in the fact of perhaps one day regaining his sight, he has always been a more pessimistic person.
    So here he was at this fishing contest in a sea that probably had one of the most stupidest names that he's ever heard of. He approached a more sparsely populated area by the docks, hoping he wouldn't have to make contact with anyone and that he could just have a peaceful time all by himself. He entered this contest just because the people wouldn't leave him alone about it, but he didn't really intend to win, he had nothing really to gain. Having no use for jewels or the pleasure of winning. Besides maybe the latter one slightly so, just so he could see the pitiful reactions of sore losers. Which could be enjoyable, but most of the time it's just stupid and annoying, because usually it's grown adults acting like whiny children. Which is one of the types of people he hates the most, though it's hard to tell with him because he hates everybody, besides Astrid of course. But besides her, not really anybody else, at least not anybody that's dead or he hasn't seen in a long time. Though that is very rare, when he actually doesn't mind somebody that isn't his elder sibling.
    Sadly, as always his luck ran dry, and someone spoke out to him. He released a sigh from his lungs and listened to the person who spoke to him. Lucius was expecting it to be just some random person, talking to him for whatever normal people talk to strangers for. To be freaking annoying probably, though he doesn't really know, he's never ever been a social person. Well he has, but just not willingly. It was before when he actually tried to act like a normal person and fit in with society. Now he had barely any tolerance to try and hold up his facade, which was probably going to get him in a lot of trouble some day, but right now he didn't care. Maybe he would regain his ability to tolerate the idiots of this world, but for now he would stay as he is. Back to the matter at hand, where he thought it would be someone he didn't know, but instead the voice was familiar. It took the genius' brain no time to locate the memory. This was the canine he did a job with just recently, to depose of an over grown mountain lion. As she spoke more to the assassin, he turned his crimson eyes in her general direction. Since there was really no use hiding the fact that he heard her.
    The boy listened to the canine speak, saying that she would be sitting on the same boat as her apprentice. Then saying that fishing was a quiet sport, personally Lucius didn't see why something that required little athleticism was called a sport, but not snarky comment was presented from the boy. He stayed silent, glancing in the direction of the apprentice's presence, he felt that they weren't as strong as either of them. I suppose that is why they were being mentored by someone of a higher rank. Common sense really. Though he himself had no mentor like that, that was of a couple ranks above him and showed him the ropes, taught him how to do such and such, and helped out in other ways. He released another sigh from his lungs, more exasperated this time with a shaking up his head, his long black braid moving slightly across his chest as he shook his head. That of which hid underneath a black hat as to protect his pale complexion from the sun's beating rays.
    He wasn't quite sure why the canine spoke to him, she really didn't need to make her presence known to the shadow mage. She probably did so to spite the anti-social teenager, she seemed like that kind of person, having a similar snarky and sarcastic nature as himself. Keeping his mechanical hand on his walking stick, he stuck the other in his black hoodie's kangaroo pocket. As you can probably guess at this point, all of his clothes are black, for not liking attracting the sun to himself, he really like wearing black. "Well I sure hope you keep your word, I'd hate for you to fall into the water your fishing from" he said the not so vaguely threatening statement to her, meaning he would toss her in the water or some such if she didn't keep to her word to not bother him. Which knowing what he knew so far, she probably wouldn't, she seemed like that kind of person. But he didn't really know, he only met her once before, and that time together that small. Well at least he didn't think he'd ever met her before, though she did seem similar to his deceased childhood friend. Though she was deceased, of course she was, it wasn't like this world was filled with magic and it was possible that she was still among the living or at least partially.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,068 5,334

N o t e s:
    Job Link

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu Empty Re: Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu

Post by desirée 7th October 2017, 12:24 pm

MAKE YOUR TRUE CRYSTALS RADIATE.
    Desirée Blooms
    tag: @jiyu @lucius
    wc: 1068 / 5334
    Being an idol came with a plethora of perks, but it also came with a selected variety of issues. Not to mention that Desirée had joined a mage guild, which she never thought that she would do in her life. After all, this was her second guild belonging to, besides an independent guild that was rather small and fell many years ago. This guild was called 'Summoners Stone,' and as the name suggested the mages there practiced all varieties of summoning. From Celestial Spirits, Angelic Contracts, the Conjuring of Demons, that small guild reeked of power in the woods that they were secluded in. These mages rescued Desirée when she was little and abandoned in the woods, and in joining the guild and being educated on their practices made her learn a type of lost magic in which she is the only person to have: summoning from a secret realm called 'Chrysalis.' This group only lacked one thing, and it was defense during their vulnerable stages. This caused their downfall, as the entire guild crumbled down at the hands of rogue hit-men ordered to execute this guild strictly because of its youngest member and rising leader: Desirée Blooms. This was all led by the man that ordered her to be an orphan in the woods, which was her disgusting father. She was the only one to escape that night, by the help of one of her summons killing the last assassin in a bloody battle of two clans. After the murders, she had to run away with nothing but a night-robe and her hoop into the shadows of the forest, by herself once again.

This lead her to become an idol, considering her luck when she was founded by a music producer after doing karaoke at a bar in a random town that was upon her path as she wandered. Her career took off from there, and her life turned upside down. Changing from a homeless orphan to a Rising Star and mage of Black Rose was almost entirely too good to be true for Desirée, but it was real and certainly a blessing for the blue-haired girl. What was also a blessing was meeting two of her best friends in Black Rose, Charlotte and Jiyu. However, the best thing had to have been the endless supply of alcohol in the guild hall, as well as Jiyu taking Desirée in as a mentee. Sure, Desirée knew how to fend for herself, but she definitely felt like having a mage higher in the ranks at her side would cause the likeliness of success to be in her favor most of the time. Hopefully this would be the case of what they were planning to do right now, as she was walking with Jiyu among the docks to board a ship on the way to a fishing tournament. "It seems like we always take jobs that have to do with fish, Jiyu!" Desirée exclaimed, as they progressed farther among the docks. Her hair was entirely down, fluttering in the soft wind as she shuttered because of the breeze. She was wearing a simple outfit that she could wear while also getting wet, which consisted of a two-piece bikini that was blue and white along with a yellow hoodie to keep her arms from getting cold and constantly revealing too much skin on her upper half. She was also carrying a fishing rod, which matched her blue on yellow hues of clothing perfectly.

It had seemed that Jiyu's form changed to something else entirely different than it was the last time they were with each-other, something that Desirée had found amusing and fitting for her character. Her hair was now entirely dark purple, matching her tail that had changed as well. "I like your skimpiness today, Jiyu! It really matches Desirée!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he hopped upon Desirée's head in joy. Kiwi, Desirée's bio-luminescent organism, was her dearest friend and companion. They had met when Desirée was still an orphan, but starting her career as an idol. He claims that he was with her ever since the beginning, but only could harness enough energy to show whenever her soul became serious as an idol. Now, his radiance glows brighter than the heavens since Desirée is a Rising Star, her energy in performance shining through her soul and his presence every hour they are in existence. As she walked next to Jiyu, her gaze struck from the water onto a face that she could not recognize. She could sense his magical power, and she could also sense Jiyu's recognition of the boy.

The boy looked as if he had a rather fair complexion, met with different shades of black from what he was wearing. As the two spoke, Desirée could sense some sort of tension between the two beings. Romance, fighting in the past, Desirée could not tell what was in their minds. "If Jiyu was dating someone, she should have told me! We are practically sisters by now, I need to know the gossip!" Desirée exclaimed in her head, as Kiwi listened into her thoughts as he had the ability to do so. Kiwi then hopped into Desirée's body, causing a green glow to outline her skin in all places. "I don't think that they would have dated in the past. After all, he appears to be human, and she is an Inugami." Kiwi told her, as Desirée bowed and greeted him. "Hi, it is nice to meet you. I am Desirée Blooms, a worldwide idol and mage of Black Rose." she told him, as Kiwi stuck his head out of hers and waved. "And I'm Kiwi, a bio-luminescent organism!" he exclaimed, as he hopped out and placed his tentacles in her hair.

Desirée listened to the sentence he had said in response to Jiyu's, and a slight giggle leaked out of her mouth in response. "Cocky, is he not?" Kiwi whispered into Desirée's ear, as she pulled a compact out of her bag followed with a clear tube of lip gloss. As she opened the compact, it was made of two mirrors, which she would use for precise application of the gloss. As it glided across her flesh-toned lips, it created a glossy finish with a slight iridescence grazing the cupid's bow. "Well, shall we get going to board the boats? I am so excited for the free booze!"

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu IY2eFxu

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 13th October 2017, 4:30 pm

2185 of 5334

She was playing with brightly burning flames so to speak and she was well aware of it, but she just couldn't step away from the metaphorical fire because the pain from being burned was worth the inferno she was dancing around. Standing around someone she had known for so long as she now was, even though he had no idea who she was? Being able to see that he was safe, alright and doing well in life instead of dead in some ditch somewhere, it meant the world. Of course, let no one point out the hypocritical fact of Jiyu being well aware Mint had cared for her when she was Mikka and likely thought she was dead in a ditch somewhere. The fact she was denying him the same peace of mind that she was currently giving herself. While she could see him and speak to him knowing he was Lucius Foss her childhood friend, he had no idea who she was, the last he knew of her, she was likely dead.

He was right, she was in some ways very snarky and sarcastic but in a more innocent and reckless way then he was. Jiyu was well aware anyone speaking to Lu-Lu was something that would upset him, she knew that he was angry with her even though he looked as anti-social as normal, but she just didn't care! Even if Mint was upset with her for speaking to him? It was worth it to hear her friends voice directed at her again, she would take anger over nothing, but of course, it had always been that way. yet, when she had been younger she didn't know just how much she annoyed him sometimes, part of her was simply likely hoping she could grow on him like Mikka had all those years ago, that he never had to find out who she was and she could have her friend back. Jiyu was always known for being whimsical, but this was a new level of delusion, well at least it was better than hitting the bottle like her father did, at least she thought so.

"You'd be helping me anyways, Mint, I fish in the water anyways not from above it." she female chuckled the statement, the back of her mind screaming at her that she should just use the pole this time to further hide who she was. However, she had never been able to fish properly with a pole and she was not only here to be near Lu-Lu but also to enjoy some fishing, one of her few hobbies besides for magic that she could still enjoy. Her bouts in captivity? Had taken most of her hobbies from her, as they all involved thing's she was now afraid of like flames. When she wasn't skipping archery class to practice magic, one could always find her working at the forge her father refused to turn on a while after her mother's death. She just wished the world was filled with the kind of magic that could make this all better, erase the choking feeling from the base of her throat.

"Well, I like to fish, alright." she giggled a little bit at Desiree's excitement over the fact they would be seeing fish again and it was kind of true, this would be their second job involving fish, maybe their third! The wind user truly just did enjoy being near the ocean, in fact, if she could pick a secondary element it would be water! However it was doubtful she could perfect or even use a second element due to how possessive the wind was over her, the only reason she had her takeover was that it had been part of her before the wind twined to her. Still, it was a nice idea to wish she would one day have water magic, it would be a nice compliment to wind, and heck maybe than the wind wouldn't rebel and stop listening if she got a little wet or got rained on.

Kiwi exclaimed something about her skimpiness and she remembered that Desiree had met while she was trapped in child form, she didn't know that this was normal. "Actually prior to that, Event, I told you of, I always dressed like this, the wind doesn't like sharing me even with my own clothing." of course she had to wonder if she could make clothing from her own fur, her hair or something, if she did that would the wind argue as much as it did these days? Of course, she very well couldn't transform herself into her dog form and ask someone to skin her, her body dissolved when she died so it could reassemble in Solace, plus that would be sick and twisted.

Kiwi was trying to be sly and sneaky, but his whispering didn't account for the fact his owner's mentor was literally a dog, elfin ears twitching as she glanced over towards the glowing octopus plant. "You have no idea." she chuckled the comment, glancing once more back at the dark haired male, watching the braid sway as he walked in front of them, the long style partly reminding her of the way her own tail swayed when she walked. Jiyu would have remained strictly focused on Lucius the whole time, watching him and his silent attempts at avoiding interaction had always been adorable, but something Desiree said pulled her attention away from the blind mage for a few seconds. Suddenly she would find her mouth saying something that would once again be a stark reminder of Mikka, only this was a painful one.

"No!" the thought of Desiree drinking? Sent panic through her, she felt as if her heart was dropping through the bottom of the floor like there was no breath left to have. Even for a while after her little sibling was born, Mikka's father had drunk, he had been a horrible drunk neglecting her and his new wife, even for a while after the twins had been born he drank and neglected the whole family. Heck little to Jiyu's knowledge his drinking was the reason the village believed he had murdered her, most of the people around knew he'd be drunk that night and heard them arguing, they could have woken the whole village, when she went missing it was all that made sense when no one could find her. "Don't drink on this trip, don't drink around me, Please." she clearly managed to calm herself quickly, but it was clear what had surged in her wasn't anger, it was fear and sorrow combined to make a powerful concoction that would explode if she didn't say anything.

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu H6NcPbM

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 26th November 2017, 8:08 pm

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The blind assassin listened to the words of Jiyu, standing silently on the dock, his crimson gaze set in the direction of the mentor and her apprentice. He rolled his eyes after hearing what she said, he wasn't very knowledgeable on the topic of animals. He didn't know the typical behavior and lifestyle that any species of animal had, so he definitely didn't know that dogs or any canine, fished in the water. He probably could've guessed if he thought into, or simply just looked it up on his iLac, but he didn't care enough to do so. Lucius didn't really like any animals, in fact he hated them, he found them all mildly annoying and completely useless to his life and he wouldn't mind at all if they didn't exist. And due to his black aura, filled with only malicious intent, being more sensitive to thing like that, most animals could sense it and did themselves and him a favor of staying away. Though now he can hide it completely, not being able to do that as well when he was younger, it would be rather inconvenient if he couldn't. Considering he was fishing, meaning that he needed the animals to come to him, not go away from him.
    The dark mage as fished before, and was rather skilled at it, using either a proper fishing pole or a knife. Both of which he had so he could effectively and efficiently fish as much fish as possible. The fishing pole being supplied to the contestants who didn't have one of their own. And of course, he had his cane, which was also a gun and a sword that could be used too, if needed. So he figured he could get a decent amount of jewels from this contest, he didn't really intend on winning, he didn't want that sort of recognition that comes with winning. Though he probably could very easily, but who knows with Jiyu and her apprentice here. Desiree, she introduced herself as, she also stated that she was a worldwide idol. Which would explain why he recognized her voiced, he probably heard her on TV or some other device in either one of her performances or an interview of some kind. Not because he wanted to listen or watch it, but because it would be playing in the next room, and he would be able to be hear it easily due to his enhanced senses. Probably being watched by Kaisto's previously mentioned stupid and annoying adoptive daughter, Shizuka.
    Then the second thing she said was that she was from Black Rose, and if he remembered correctly Jiyu was too. That guild didn't bring him the best of memories, actually it brought really bad ones. The first guild he ever joined because of Astrid, of course, he wouldn't have ever been in any guild if it wasn't for her. It was why he was in Golden Phoenix now, because she forced him to join and live with her so she could watch over him with his newly acquired blindness. But when he was in Black Rose, he didn't have that many good experiences, unless with his sister. The reason for this is because, unwanted social situations of course, and well the previous Ace and now Guildmaster. Who really just brought him and his sister torment, and later banished him from the guild, for perfectly good reason. He understood why he was, and didn't hold a grudge for the pain she brought him, but anybody that hurts his sister is to be held under an eternal grudge by him. Though he doesn't know it, Lucius is actually scared of Izayuki, the fear hidden under seemingly endless amounts of hatred for what she did to his elder sister. Even if said elder sister has already forgiven the tanuki for her actions, he hasn't. And I don't think he ever will.
    He got out of his own head, preventing himself from falling down back into the rabbit hole of self-deprecation and depression that prevented him from doing anything most of time. Which was why he rarely ever leaved his house, actually he rarely leaved his room. Only going out if forced to by the dragon slayer, or if he simply just wanted a cup of tea. The assassin didn't like doing anything, he didn't see the point in doing anything else besides sleep. Plus when he left the room, he risked having to interact with the child or the exceed. Having depression for multiple reasons, one reason being his blindness, how useless he felt because of it. And even with his enhanced hearing, he didn't hear what they said, he noticed the idol's pet, Kiwi, and Jiyu, whisper. And by the way they looked, he could only assumed that it was about him, but he ignored it and didn't bother asking. He tried not to ask any questions he knew he wouldn't get the answer to. The shadow mage made his way over to the boat that was supplied to him since he didn't have his own, waving his cane not even an inch over the deck, as to prevent himself from tripping or anything like that.
    Suddenly he stopped himself at the sound of the young woman shout, saying 'No', not wanting anyone to drink. Which was kind of strange, considering the free alcohol that came as one of the prizes. He didn't really care for it, but he wouldn't turn it down, he wasn't an alcoholic nor did he often drink it. It didn't really do much for him, and it took a lot to get him drunk, probably due to his massive and unnatural height. But the canine seemed very upset about the thought of herself and anyone around her drinking. Probably some past issues with it or someone that drank it, reminded him yet again of the girl Jiyu kept reminding him of. Mikka, which he thought odd, how could she be so much like her? Coincidence? Reincarnation even? Maybe there was a slight chance she was his old childhood friend, which he thought entirely impossible, but he didn't know. In the world of magic, almost everything was possible. This made the boy curious, which was strange for him, considering the amount of apathy he had for everything nowadays. Well actually he's always been uninterested towards everybody else, but now it's more obvious to everybody else and not just his sister.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,143 5,334

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Can't Let me Go;; Desiree/Lu-Lu/Jiyu 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:03 pm