Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita)

Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 168.75

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) Empty When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita)

Post by Shizuka Hebi 31st August 2017, 6:59 pm

Shizuka had arrived at Glow Lake, she was actually amazed, the lake was as beautiful as everyone had been talking about, but the town itself wasnt as she thought though, she expected them to be happy and cheerful and such but most seemed to be a bit worried and some seemed grumpy cause they looked like they hadn't had a decent sleep, she was wondering what was going on, but she remembered what the job she had accepted was about, she had been sent here on the request of her guild as well as a mage from Black Rose, she didn't know who it would be but all she knows is that its someone called Itazura....and plus the note her father sent her told her to look for a weasel.....what a very strange request

Anyways she shook her head and started looking around and so far saw no weasel, she huffed and decided to go back to the entrance of Glow Lakes town, and hopefully await for Itazura, that was of course till she heard a voice in the tree above her "Oh! Hai! are you here to help me??" the person hopped down from the tree as she blinked, she wore a red dress and her witches hat as she giggle but then blinked more as she saw Shizuka and then just instantly picked her up with little hearts above her head...metaphorically speaking as she in kawaii mode over Shizuka "OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!" Shizuka blushed as she was squeezed into a hug between on the blindes buxom chest all she could do was struggle in her grasp it was truly a sight to see.

Word Count: 280 // Total Word Count: 280 of 5000)
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) Empty Re: When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita)

Post by Itazura 8th September 2017, 7:38 am

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The weasel took upon the request from one of his guildmates that he previously had worked with, Kaisto, to do a job with his young adoptive daughter. Itazura could a refuse, but he thought it would be fun to meet the young man's daughter, hoping she would be as comically relieving as her father. So once the came to pass when they were supposed to start the mission, the itachi leisurely got up from sleeping, and strolled through town to one of the transport stations. He had to go to some place called Glowflower Lake somewhere in Earthland, so I suppose he could put that passport he'd gotten ages ago to good use. He didn't know exactly were it was, so he took even longer then he would've normally to get there. Which he didn't care about, but probably bothered Shizuka, who was waiting for her job partner to arrive. On the way there, being transported on a train, he slept. Curled up on one of the many seats in his original form, sleeping very soundly until his stop was called out.
    He slowly fluttered open his blue eyes and then stretched his long tubular body. After stretching he shook the length of his body, soft orange and brown fur shifted about as he did so, some flying off into the air. Then he sat up with all of his legs on the seat, he looked around, he saw a lot of people getting off, some of them and some people sitting looked at him weird. Most likely thinking something along the lines of 'who's pet is this?' or 'why is there some rodent here?', as people often thought when he was in his usual weasel form in public. People were even more surprised when the mustelid transformed into a young looking boy. Who was in the same position as the weasel was in, squatted down with all his appendages on the seat. His sleep blurred eyes now hazel, he yawned again before crawling of his seat on all four of his limbs. Standing up he followed the last of the crowd off the train. And he noticed, for how many people were getting off at Seven, nobody was also going in his direction towards Glowflower Lake. Which he found strange, though he probably wouldn't have been confused if he actually listened for once when people informed him of his job's details.
    The place was absolutely stunning, he usually wasn't one for stopping and smelling the roses, but in any sense you couldn't not stop and enjoy everything about this place. The wondrous sights, intoxicating aromas of foreign smells, the assortment of different sounds pleasant on the ears, the taste of the air was unique and very tasteful, even the feeling of the air against his skin was different or the feeling of the grass up against his bare feet. It was impossible ignore, impossible not to get lost in it even for a few moments. After pulling himself from the distracting nature, he made his way into the village. And was greeted by Hilda ogling over, what he assumed to be his job partner, in an almost creepy way. He'd rarely seen something like this happen, it was really weird, but it didn't bother him that much. The kamaitachi just laughed at them, it was hilarious to the young looking boy. Him breaking out into laughter would most likely interrupt them, hopefully dropping the young girl.
    While still breaking out into little fits of laughter, he greeted the two "Name's Aruzati, here to help" before he bent over himself and giggled uncontrollably for a few seconds. Straightening he wiped a tear from his hazel eye "Do all of you pointy eared people act like this? Cause that would be hilarious" he asked a rather offensive question towards the elf. Unless she didn't mind being referred to as 'pointy eared people'. The ayakashi placed a hand on his hip and let the other dangle listlessly to the side, he was still regaining his breath from laughing at the two of them. He didn't understand people freaking out over how something looked cute, or in any way attractive. He just found it weird and amusing, the fawning over someone. Which you think even, as an animal, he would understand attraction. But no, he was weird even for a weasel.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    729 2,500

N o t e s:
    Job Link

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) DsdPc3p

Directory

Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 

When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) Empty Re: When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita)

Post by Shizuka Hebi 21st September 2017, 6:50 pm

"Pointy eared people? Jeez aint that a bit of a rude statement young boy" she huffed a bit looking at the blond haired boy and then restated to him "To be clear...yes we act like this with cute things like this little girl wizard, shes just so freaking adorablez!" she giggled and patted her head smiling patting Shizukas head who had a big blush on her face and cheeks puffed as well

"Well...Miss Hilda, what is the problem if i must ask you?" Kaistos daughter asked her as she looked up to the taller girl and then dusted herself off after the squeezing she received earlier. "Oh my goodness she even sounds so cute! Well if i must say, my ummm...spell i was working on really just....went poof, my brooms and cleaning equipment went all haywire and attacking people, my wardrobe went out of control too and started spouting different elemental magics, and whats worse is my beloved pet tiger, Raj, went all feral after the spell affected his mind, please if anything try to save him or cleanse him of that magic please wizards?" she asked pleafully to the duo, she wanted everything to go back to normal but she definitely wanted to have her tiger pet saved.

"I...think we will be able to miss Hilda, daddy has told me he is pretty good with magic, so he and i could cleanse Raj up for ya right Az..az...Zazu!" she smiled to daddy's team mate, in a sorta way of asking him if he can help cleans Mr.tiger for Hilda, who knows maybe they would be like very well rewarded for their extra effort, to which the little silver haired girl would definitely like, maybe she would give them like some witchy type item as a special reward, or maybe a witchy pet, she didnt know but she was excited for it. "If Plus those broom and wardrobe will not be a match for me and Mr. Zazu" she giggled happily.

Word Count: 332 // Total Word Count: 612 of 2500)
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 2nd October 2017, 5:36 pm

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The boy continued to laugh a bit more while he was trying to regain his breath, glad that he offended that elf. He still thought the ogling was pretty strange, but as I stated before, he couldn't really say much. Aruzati placed a nimble and delicate hand on his hip, listening to the explanation of the woman who was previously using her busty figure to suffocate the young girl. Whether it was one purpose or not was a mystery to the weasel yokai. He finally got his breathing to regulate after constantly laughing, all evidence of such was now his usual devilish grin and a amused glint in his hazel gaze. His face showed his enjoyment of what happened and for what was to come, it showed that whatever he was thinking was nothing good. Though when did he ever think anything good? He was always plotting some sort of prank or maybe personal thoughts, which were just a train wreck of mostly depressing emotions for the kamaitachi.
    He snickered at the sound of her mispronunciation of his alias from the young one, he could relate to her struggling with English, it was a hard language to learn. Even harder to learn if it is your second language, and if your someone who struggles to learn with boring things like that, a.k.a. Itazura. Though I guess Aruzati wasn't English, but it wasn't really his own language either, just a reverse of his actual name. But that doesn't matter. He was amused by the nickname given to him by the young girl, so he didn't confront her on her suckish ability to say his name correctly. He nodded in agreement to all of her statements, when she appeared to be done, and the conversation over. The weasel spoke "So I suppose we should head out then, later pointy eared lady" he said, turning on his heels and walking away with a wave of his left hand, as to say goodbye to the busty alf woman.
    "I don't believe I've gotten your name" Itazura stated to the girl that walked beside him. As he walked away from their client, he placed his petite hands within his pant's pockets. His hazel gaze glanced over at the nine year old as he told her this, but was eventually yanked away to look at his surroundings. He tried to keep thinking about the different unique things of this countries nature instead of getting lost inside his own thoughts. It could be rather hard to find the furniture in this place. It was a very very dense forest everywhere you turned, even with the clearing around the lake and the town. And you couldn't really sense the living presence of the dressers and such, unless you could. Did the spell bring them to life? The weasel was quite uncertain of how the magic worked. Maybe he could sense their magical presences, that would make sense. Or you know, they would just get attacked by the aggressive floating furnishings, like they were about to be.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,237 2,500

Last edited by Itazura on 2nd October 2017, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Directory

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd October 2017, 5:36 pm

The member 'Itazura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) UtKyMUJ When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) UtKyMUJ When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) MPfmPli When Magic goes boom (private job for Shizuka and Ita) TV6mrb1
    Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 

Post by Shizuka Hebi 25th February 2018, 8:49 pm

Shizuka waved bye to Ms.Hilda as she turned and started walking off with Mr. Zazu, she continued walking with him as she held on to her glaive, but she then was asked her name which took her back a bit "Oh! im Shizuka, Shizuka Hebi, you might know my daddy! hes Kaisto and Bastet is like the kitty cat of our" she spoke honestly and truly to him. She actually liked him, he was cool looking and to her, he was very well experienced in jobs so she sorta looked up to him in terms of wisdom, like her Aunty Asty.

As Shizuka and Zazu kept walking she soon heard wooshing sounds as she saw a horde of brooms flying around...actually they were doing it very artistically of course they were magical and needed to be basically stopped and destroyed really, what a shame looked like they were ballerinas of the sky. Shizuka looking up blinked a few times as she pointed her glaive up to the air "Hey Zazu, how will we destroy these brooms?? ummm how do we reach them, i dont think my magic can reach them up there"

All was fine and dandy until the brooms changed their direction towards Azurati and Shizuka as the young mage blinked and face palmed her own face as she sighed "Of course i had to be the one to be like dad with luck..." she then gripped her glaive as she was ready in case the brooms were going to attack, which of course when she was thinking that, she saw two of the brooms coming and flying at her, thanks to Astrids teachings she took her glaive and swatted the brooms away...that was until of came from behind and sweot her off her feet and through the air as Shizuka dropped her glaive in front of Aruzati "H-HELP ME MR. ZAZU!!!!" she yelled as she was riding the broom like a bucking bronco through the air as she held while it flew in random patterns

Word Count: 338 // Total Word Count: 950 of 2500)
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 13th April 2018, 4:36 pm

The kamaitachi didn't react at first when the young lady was literally swept off her feet and shot off into the sky with the broom. He's not the most caring individual, so despite her being his job partner and a child, he didn't really care for her well being. But he figured he should save her, humans were usually fragile creatures, easy to hurt themselves or get themselves killed. Though sometimes they were incredible resistant and touch, so it's really hard to judge the difference. His hazel eyes watched more brooms and other furnishings appear around them. This was either going to take a very long time, or barely any time at all, guess it all depended on how durable they were. He hoped she wouldn't continue to be incompetent in this job, he didn't like it when he actually had to do work, and hated it when he had to do most of it. Itazura preferred to be the one doing none of the work while everybody else did everything for him. It was a lot easier that way, and he loved to watch the struggle and irritation of the people working with him. It's a wonder people work with him at all when he's like this, more of a curiosity as to people hang out with him at all, but that's a whole other topic we don't have the time to get into at the moment.
    Swiftly and quickly the boy would run up a tree, stopping and perching on a branch. With a flying leap he grabbed onto the broom that was carrying Shizuka, due to the unexpected weight that it gained, it dropped. Promptly after landing he snapped the broom over his knee, dropping it's remains he ran and caught the little girl in his arms. "Ello" he said with a giggle before setting her down. The weasel then continued the battle among the sentient furniture. "Apologies Shi-chan" he said before suddenly the gravity increased, pulling everything around them to the ground, this including the little mage, and not including the caster. This would make it incredibly hard for everybody to move, but making it easy for the ayakashi to end some of these furnishings short lives. Running around, he'd slash everything with his silver claws. Before he disposed of all of them, he decided he should make the girl actually do some work. So with a snap of his fingers the gravity let back up. "Your turn~" he said mischievously to Shizuka, proceeding to hop up into a tree to hide. All of the slightly stunned furniture would mostly go to attack her, and not the boy who was hiding in the trees. At least they were where she could reach now, so hopefully she could actually be useful now instead of getting kidnapped by a magical flying broom.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,711 2,500

Directory

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:18 pm