Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Friends, and a New Flame.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Private Friends, and a New Flame.

Post by Lilim 29th August 2017, 12:13 pm

It had been a while, being in Hosenka. I came here many months ago, trying to find a relationship with someone, and coming up with nothing. I strolled through "Spa-Town" Hosenka for the first time since falling from my original power, taking in the false sense of happiness that these couples found in themselves, sinking into the ignorance of their blessed mortality, finding eternity in those few moments that they caught each other deep in their eyes. Or just there for more carnal reasons, for some people. Either way, the superfluous joy that floated in the air, laudable in the air, almost a physical tension in the air, made from joy, and easily breakable. I wouldn't be the one to break it though, as in their bliss, they noticed me, and didn't care for once. My skin, a very pale lilac-white, went unnoticed for the first time in a long while, exempting when I was alone. I stopped out on the river bank, on a bridge overlooking a wide, preambling river that made its way leisurely along the banks, light dancing lazily from the water, refracting in shades of blue, red, and purples, or at least what was visible. I sat down on a bench overlooking the water, my hair blown across my back from a light breeze, taking my perfume of death onto the breeze which filled itself with the scents of aphrodisiacs and perfumes, along with colognes, and soaps, filling the humid air, and covering the scent I carried.

I watched the crowds passively as they passed on my right, ignored cat calls from behind me, and kept a straight back in my semi-depressive state, immune to outside interaction from those that were unknown to me, my heterochromian eyes glazing over as I waited for time to pass, before straightening myself up into a standing position once more, and walking over to one of those professional bars, one that only carried small volumes of liquor, so that people with weak livers didn't complain about them. I went in and paid for a neat scotch, since they didn't really provide any specialty drinks as I'd wished, left downing it to no avail, since I regurgitated it immediately afterwards. After that display, which, thankfully no one sober saw, I made my way down back toward the bridge, and jumped up on the bar that separated the bridge from open air, and slowly walked along the smooth metal bar, before turning towards the bridge, removing my shirt and skirt, revealing my red and black cut-out bikini underneath, before reverse swan-diving into the water, meeting the waters. I rose toward the surface, knowing the water could not kill me. I dove back under the water, and stayed under for a while, letting time pass around me before rising again. People seemed worried, or if they were mages, unconcerned but amused. People eventually dissipated, and I was left alone to my swim.

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 5th September 2017, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Friends, and a New Flame. Z8lAzQC
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arma Machinis
    Second Magic: Archive - Nemo
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Friends, and a New Flame.

Post by Kaja Jelen 5th September 2017, 3:13 am

Stats

• Mana: 100%
    • Health: 200HP
    • Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC:

Hishi Akane

Akane had ridden to Hosenka, she had decided that she needed to take a few days off. She needed some rest and time to relax. She wore her usual kimono but she had taken her arms out of it and bound it around her waist and carried a white top. She bought shoe's in the town of Hosenka and switched them for her straw sandals. This way she almost fitted in with the people of Fiore, though the building style of the place resembled the style she was used to in her home country. She also bought a dark blue bikini because she planned to take a swim.

She walked to the river and placed down a towel and undressed, revealing her bikini she bought earlier. She made her way down to the water edge and wadded into the water until she couldn't walk any further, she started to swim from that point. This was what I needed. Though Akane as she turns around to float on her back.

Looks:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Friends, and a New Flame. 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 5th September 2017, 12:08 pm

I noticed Akane enter the river before she noticed me, her lithe form slowly walking into the river till her feet left the bank, and she began to swim. I swam underneath the water for a time, watching her form underneath the water for a while, noting every motion she took. I silently rose up from the water, swimming alongside the resting form on the water. I swam back beneath the water before I caused suspicion , letting her form rest as she floated on her back on the top of the river surface. I floated along under the water for a spell, no pun intended, until I grew bored of being in the water, and climbed out onto the beach, retrieved my clothes from the bridge, broke the hand of one of the handsy-er customers, and walked down and sat against a jutting tree trunk while I waited for Akane to finish her swim, listening contentedly to the shouts of pain from the mortal who decided to get an idea.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaja Jelen 7th September 2017, 1:42 am

Stats

• Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC:

Hishi Akane

She floated on her back for a little while, her eyes closed. Though to herself, the world disappeared around her.

Let's go back. Though Akane as she started swimming to the back to the edge of the river. She walked back to her towel but someone demanded the curiosity of her eyes. Is that? Yeah, she has changed though. She walked up to the person instead of going to her towel. "Hey, Aera. What a surprise to find you here. How are you doing?" Said Akane.

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 7th September 2017, 2:10 pm

As Akane raised their body from the water, I waited as they finally noticed me,
    and at their questioning, the corners of my mouth turned up into a slight smile at hearing my old name, and said lightly: "Oh? But I've been here, friend. I was underneath the water before you even were. Any how, I was wondering why you were here, since I remember you not to be the "relaxing"
    type, though truthfully we know each other very little. Also, I forgot to yet mention this: I found my old, family given name to which I was born into: Lynnette O'Connor. You can call me by my old name if you wish, but that's my name. Anyway, how have you been since we last saw each other? I know it's been a while, but I just want to catch up a little with a friend." I then sat, memorizing each little bit of information that she was exuding, from her physical form, to her body language, without taking my eyes away from hers. Then, I let my eyes wander down her form, just taking her in, my instinct took in every detail about her, but I did so subtly and respectfully. I waited to hear her voice in response as I laid back against the beach, relaxing against the silver sands and breathing in the aphrodisiac scent in the air.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaja Jelen 11th September 2017, 7:13 am

Stats

• Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC:

Hishi Akane

"Really? You were?" Said Akane surprised, who thought she had seen Aera before she did. "Sometimes, after endless of days of work, it isn't so bad to enjoy yourself with a relaxing day." And there was another surprise. "Old family name? Lynnette.. OÇonnor.." she tasted the words. "How come that you didn't know them?" Asked Akane. "I've been doing good, done some jobs here and there. And you? How have you been? I see you changed some."

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 11th September 2017, 11:22 pm

"Yes, I have changed. I never knew my family given name because they were slaughtered when I was young, and I was taken as a slave. However, a family member from my mother's side now lives where the old village I once lived in, as it is now rebuilt. We talked before I left, and using my magic, changed my hair to my mother's. Never knew her, or if I did, I don't remember it at all. A sad pseudo-nostalgia is all that's left. Beyond the sad tale that is my sad life, I've been good and terrible. Good, because I'm no longer sick, but terrible because I have another... something that inhabits my body. That, and my magic now deals with blood and shadow only. So, you know. Nothing much new. Ooh! I forgot that I'm having my weapon re-forged with some sweet new things, into a new thing. So that's fun. Immortality still going strong, much to my dismay, and I hate myself for how my power now operates. Lastly, I left Lamia Scale, and moved onto the West Fiore Trading Company. So, if you've any questions, ask them now." I yawned briefly, before stretching out onto the sand fully, letting my form show. I looked over to the bridge, and saw a few... perverted onlookers, so I moved aside my hair that blocked my black iris, and flashed it red, causing them to flee in panic towards the spas that laid astride, yelling as they went. I laughed lightly, and said: "Watch out for creeps, since this is a spot near Hosenka. I normally wouldn't mind them, but I get annoyed by mortals like them now. So easily influenced by their impulses. Any who, I wouldn't mind if you lessened your inhibitions around me. Are there any cute guys you like? Or girls, anyone really. If so, who? I'm just dying to know." As I said this, I turned slightly, maintaining eye contact with Akane.

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaja Jelen 13th September 2017, 6:17 am

Stats

• Effects:

Spells

OOC

• WC:

Hishi Akane

"Oh my, I didn't know that." Said Akane, who then got stuck on words to say. For a moment she listens without saying a word. What could she say. "weapons re-forged? What will they be now then?" She managed to say. For a moment she didn't know what happened but apparently, Aera scared some pesky viewers away.
    Akane started to blush lightly when she heard the question. "Well.. eh, I don't really have much contact with people besides doing jobs. The only person with whom I've bonded with is.. you." She said, she felt the warmth of her cheeks. The blush looked probably more prominent she thought. "W..what about you?" She asked a bit clumsy.

Bianca§
    Theme:

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 14th September 2017, 8:26 am

"Oh nothing but a shorter sword that shifts into a shotgun. Very odd. Fine work, will do fun things. Any who, to your question: Not really anyone. The only person I fancied,
    or hope to dally with sometime in my life, would've been you. No one else really came to my aid,
    no one else cared. So, you say the only one you've bonded with was me. Do you know what that'd mean? Me being the monster I am. You're mortal, I'm... less so. My power now derives from the death of others. You can dole out death, of course, but it isn't directly proportionate to your power."
    as I said this to her, I separated my hand into a blood form, morphing it into differing things, including a mirror version of my hand splitting from itself. I moved it back into its original form before looking back to see Akane's face as I moved through my magic. "See? I no longer keep true form. This form is physical, but it isn't true. I keep this until I go home, then I hide in my pool of blood, leave my physical form, and take to blood form inside the pool. This form is a mixture of my and my mother's, though there wasn't much difference between the two of us. I took her Heterochromia and her hair color, and her toned body. I also took her feminine hands, but it was a slight difference. I am no longer just me either. I keep the more... monstrous side of me at bay mostly, but I lose control either way at some point. So. Now you know that I am a monster. Well, more so. I love my friends and family, and if we enter into this, as I want to, I'd need your answer to three questions: One: Would you run when I told you to, Two: Would you be willing to have a word I could say if I'm hurting you? Strength is a bonus to the negatives that comes with this form, and lastly, and on a more light hearted note: How do you think I look?" with that, I stood up, and sat, alongside laying down and modeled for her, keeping an eye for... stragglers.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:43 am