Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Questline: The plague (The Unusual Weed) (1/5)

Questline: The plague (The Unusual Weed) (1/5) Empty Questline: The plague (The Unusual Weed) (1/5)

Post by Guest 23rd August 2017, 8:09 am

Job Title: The unusual Weed.
    Player Requirements: 500 word requirement.  
    Job Requirements:  Locate and remove the seven weeds.  Bring a single sample back.
    Job Location: Beanstalk Village
    Job Description: Discovered by seeing a notice on the board:  I’m an herbalist in Beanstalk Village and I had heard reports about a unique plant never before seen in Fiore.  However it would seem that the plants sting anyone who touch it.  Those who have touched it ended up in the hospital for a day or two.  Nothing serious, but I’d like you to go remove them for the people’s protection.  I would however, like a sample.  

Once you return to the herbalist with at least one weed she thanks you and gives you the jewel

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Tiny purple plants with a single leaf that deal D rank damage upon physical contact.  Takes 1 D rank attack to destroy.

Normal
    Purple plants the size of one’s hand with two leaves that deal D rank damage on contact.  Takes 2 D rank attacks to destroy.

Strong
    Purple plants with three large leaves  that are larger and more durable that deal D rank damage if approached.  Takes 3 D rank attacks to destroy.

Reward:
    5,000 Jewel

-- credit to Oras Auro

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:11 am