Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jiyu & Desiree Job

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Jiyu & Desiree Job Empty Jiyu & Desiree Job

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th August 2017, 9:36 pm

405 of 3750 personal word count.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She knew many fishermen considering she spent a good time of her life as a runaway going from port to port in order avoid being forced to go home. Aside from that history? Jiyu had been taught to fish by her father when she was young, they had done it together often, in spite the fact she almost always did everything wrong on purpose. Instead of fishing right? She preferred to do it with her jaws like a dog, which she now knew was what she actually was. Anyway’s, she had gotten a personalized letter from an old acquaintance of her’s, someone who had let her stay with them for a week or two in return for her helping him fix this hole a Thassalus had put in the side of his ship. When she left the fisherman? He had expressed his thanks and devotion to finally one day catching that cursed fish. Well apparently the elderly man had continued his mission to track down that exact monster and had located it to someplace near his town of Cedar, but no one had agreed to help him end it as it required a fighter instead of just a fisherman. Not too shockingly? Her ‘friend’ had noticed when she became a rising star and though she was not one anymore he knew now that she was a mage and had sent her a letter to see if she wanted to help him demolish that stupid fish, Jiyu didn’t mind. Though she was going? The ace did not really want to go alone.

“Yo, Desiree was it? You're new to the guild, right? I’m Jiyu Kazehime.” the introduction was brief once the ginger child locked onto the girl with long blue hair, a smile on her small mouth when she stood in front of the other girl with the letter held behind her back. “I have to go on this job, I’ve decided to mentor you as a mage, so you're coming with me.” she would wait to mention she was an Ace of the Guild if this girl didn’t know already and asked too many questions about this. Honestly? Questioning it might be good, but she did want to get out of here soon, night hunt held at her side as she grinned prancing towards the entrance with a smile on her face, fluffy tail motioning from beneath her hooded dress for the other girl to follow her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu & Desiree Job Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Jiyu & Desiree Job Empty Re: Jiyu & Desiree Job

Post by desirée 19th August 2017, 11:14 pm

Appearance:

It had been a warm, sunny Saturday morning in Rose Garden. Desirée had been drinking a warm glass of tea in the guild hall of Black Rose, scanning the job request board. She had found herself doing this every morning, almost as if it had become a habit of hers. She had been wearing a new dress she had recently bought from a local boutique, which was a beautiful white-pastel yellow with purple, green, and pink polka dots, as well as orange straps around her shoulders. It had white and green ruffles at the bottom, and flowed like the wind against the docks. Her hair was down, revealing how long it actually is without a hair tie. Drinking herbal tea was a must have of the morning, as the caffeine inside of helped her get out of her sleepiness. Since none of the jobs on the job board peaked any interest in her, she decided to sit down to continue writing songs in her notebook. Due to so many jobs she had been going on recently, she hadn't been able to write songs as much as she used to. Joining a guild totally changed Desirée's life, but it was definitely for the better. As she flipped to a new page, she felt a tapping sensation on her shoulder, startling her.

Desirée turned around, and was met by a girl that seemed to be young. She had a beautiful blonde-red color of hair, and was dressed very adorably. Her name was Jiyu Kazehime, which sounded vaguely familiar to her. Desirée was told that the girl was to mentor her, since she was new to the guild. She was to assist her on a job that involved fishing, which Desirée had not dabbled in for a very long time. "I would be honored to assist you in this job!" Desirée exclaimed, slipping her notebook and pen back into her purse. "I would be interested in helping too~!" said Kiwi, hopping out of Desirée's soul. "Shall we take a boat from the docks? I have been dying to see some beautiful fish again." Desirée asked Jiyu, smiling. Desirée finished the rest of her tea, throwing away the disposable cup into the garbage can next to them. She began to pull up her socks and straightening out her dress, getting ready for an exciting quest before them.

395/3750 ♥

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 21st August 2017, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyu & Desiree Job IY2eFxu

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 21st August 2017, 1:52 pm

835 of 3750
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kazehime had just seen the new girl around and did not really know anything about Desiree not even her magic, so she was hoping the other girl would not have too much trouble with the fact she was not human. Sometimes? She ran into people who became frightened by her elfin ears and fluffy tail, or claws and fangs, though this was a rare event within the guild. How accepting Black Rose was of her quirks? Was part of what made this place feel like home to her, even though she had been born miles away in a much different place. Happily, it seemed the younger mage was quickly eager to join her on this mission and as her apprentice which was a good thing. Having to argue such matters was something she would prefer to not have to spend much time doing, so Desiree making it easy indeed made Jiyu very happy!

When Kiwi popped out of the blue-haired girl Jiyu could only make out the glow around the creature mostly, standing more than five feet from Desiree she could not even properly see the human much less her soul creature. However, it did remind her of something "Makoto, I'm going out again be a good girl and keep up your studies!" she had run over to the stairs and with her hands on the fifth one up, shouted those words into the second-floor direction, clearly meant to be heard by someone named Makoto, but that was a matter for later.

"Boat's are fine, I knew a lot of sea dogs, we can easily get a free ride with them." she had spent years trading labor on those boats for passage in order to stay ahead of the authorities so she would not be forced to go home to her drunken father and caring stepmother, she had nothing against the latter it was just that the woman was not her mother. In all honesty, Kazehime liked the mother of her siblings as a friend, just not a parent, though she had not had contact with her family in a long time, since the day she ran away. "if you want to see fish I know the perfect boat, come on." she still had an acquaintance who owned one of those boats with the see-through portals on the bottom, which meant Desiree would not have to hang dangerously over the side in order to see fish, and they could even go past some reef's on the way into Cedar so that the other female could see more marine life.

Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM Jiyu & Desiree Job H6NcPbM

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 21st August 2017, 3:08 pm

As Jiyu and Desirée walked out of the guild hall, it seemed apparent that Jiyu didn't appear fully human, as the sun brightened her features. Desirée made note of the extremely fluffy tail she had, along with pointed ears. Desirée thought this looked adorable, but did not say anything. She wondered if other people judged her for looking different than humans, but Desirée was not one to judge. She accepted others for their personalities, and did not care what anyone else looked like, as long as they were nice and caring. As they began to navigate the streets of Rose Garden, the scents of many different things struck Desirée: flowers, desserts, busy streets, and perfumes. These combined to make a beautiful scent, which made Desirée feel at ease. The winds felt surprisingly calm for the city, especially since they were nearing the docks.

As they approached the docks, they soon realized how packed the area was. "So many people!" exclaimed Desirée, breaking a sweat. The docks were beautiful, but did not seem to have as much space as one may think. It had also seemed as though cruise ships were boarding, since there were so many people with luggage around the area. The docks were made of a smooth type of wood, which seemed to hold up extremely well to the crashing waves. They crossed the street to get to the docks, and began to push themselves through the crowd toward the boat they would take to Cedar. The cruise ships finally began to load, therefore the docks started to become spacious once again. "Oh, that's right! Jiyu, before we get on the ship, can I show you the type of magic I use? It will be quick, I promise!" Desirée exclaimed, reaching for her hoop. She gripped onto a deep blue crystal, and began to raise it high into the air. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Aquamarine!" She exclaimed, which followed in a blue light forming in the sky.

Summon Appearance:
    A being exploded from the blue light, which happened to be one of Desirée's summons. "Hey." Aquamarine said, causing water droplets to form around her in the sky. "Jiyu, this is Aquamarine, one of my summons. She is very sweet!" Desirée exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the Crystal. "Please let go of me, Desirée. If all you wanted to do was showcase me, then I will take my leave." Aquamarine replied, sinking into a puddle. "Well, she certainly seemed to be in a bad mood!" Desirée exclaimed, scratching the back of her head in embarrassment. "So, which boat is it?" She asked Jiyu, looking around the docks curiously.

835/3750 ♥

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 23rd August 2017, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 23rd August 2017, 12:15 pm

1,417 of 3,750

No objection was offered as the blue haired girl began to show her magical ability, the sort of spells she was capable of casting. "So you're a summoner." Jiyu had known some of those for sure, Leila had some summons as well, so it was nothing new for her, but it was an interesting magic because you did not just have to consider the personality of the mage working with you but that of their summons as well. Luckily? Most summons never seemed to have many issues with the canine girl, considering she let them have their space with the person they contracted with, trying her best to not get in their way, respecting that relation. Sometimes when she saw summons she remembered that place she went when her entire body needed to regenerate, her own realm, and wondered if creatures there could make contracts with mages if she allowed a summoning mage into her realm to do so. Right now that didn't matter.

Jiyu was used to running along docks, her bare feet seeming to give the girl no issue as she ran across the surface of the well-weathered wood. of course? It helped that she did not actually walk on the ground anymore but instead levitated and simply looked as if she was walking due to still moving her legs on habit. All she truly had to do? Was imagine herself ending up at the end of the dock, she would teleport or float simply because of the magic she controlled. "Ahoy!~" she shouted it out and very quickly you could hear an "Ahoy Kiddo!" back as she laughed slightly, ears twitching to make sure of which direction the boat was in since she very well could not see it. "This way Des." it was very easy to locate which ship this was because the crew was an expressly loud one, in fact she could hear them playing poker on the deck while waiting for the two of them. "I'm not a kid anymore, this is just a shapeshifted form." of course they knew that because she was younger than the last time they saw her and looked much different.

"Oh yeah, Jiyu mind taking a look at the engine room when we pull back in after your job? Before I take it into the shipyard I want at least an opinion on its condition." the female looked frightened for a second, but smiled shortly afterward. Prior to an event in the last few years? She had been the sort to work with her hands forging things and fixing engines, however now she was afraid of fire and any impurity in the air made it almost impossible for her to breath. "Can do, but the boat as the be off and the room has to be opened up, my magic has grown stronger since we last saw, I'm not connected to the quality of the air around me." the captain nodded as Jiyu motioned for Desiree to follow her on board, the Inugami taking her normal position laying on the bowsprit of the ship, her legs hanging off either side of it, hands on her stomach as she stared upward towards a sky she couldn't really make out because of her limited vision. "Be careful alright kiddo, we'll be hitting some rocky water's." the captain shouted it down at her, the rest of the crew simply laughing, clearly the people on this ship were used to Jiyu doing this.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 23rd August 2017, 2:25 pm

As Jiyu and Desirée walked onto the boat, Kiwi grinned in excitement. "This is such a nice boat! Good job, Jiyu!" Kiwi exclaimed, flying around in excitement. The boat began to pull out of the docks, and the crashing waves could be heard better since they were going through them. Desirée had always loved the sound of the waves crashing against the beach, as well as the seagulls flying overhead. The motor of the boat was especially silent, causing the peaceful water to be heard a lot better. It was around noon, and the sun was reflecting against the water, causing it to glow a beautiful light-blue color. It was shimmering in the light, which made Desirée's heart at ease. "This is so pretty, Jiyu!" Desirée exclaimed, pointing towards the reflection of the sun. "Ah that's right! The floors of the bottom deck are clear! I'm going to go down there!" Desirée exclaimed, running down the stairs.

Down the stairs was the lower deck, which looked like it was decorated by a professional designer. There were beautiful red banners, with trinkets and tools everywhere. The floor looked to be glass, which was amazing. "Woah!" Desirée shouted, getting on her knees to look through the floor. She could see hundreds of beautiful fish, each with different colors of red. These fish were swimming elegantly in schools, twirling around each bigger fish. "Oh my goodness! Is that... Wow!" Desirée exclaimed, looking deeper into the water. She spotted a whale shark swimming under the fish, which seemed to be eating plankton. It was a beautiful coral orange-pink, and was also twirling around. Desirée ran up to the deck to tell Jiyu about this sight. "Jiyu, come quick! There is a whale shark under us!" Desirée shouted to Jiyu, running back down to stare at it some more. Kiwi pressed himself against the glass, commenting on how beautiful and elegant the fish was. Desirée continued to stare into the glass, waiting for Jiyu to come join her to witness this beautiful and uncommon sight.

WC: 341 ♥
    Total: 1176 / 3750 ♥

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 30th August 2017, 1:30 pm

1,973 of 3,750 words
    _________

Laying where she currently had her body spread out, was one of her favorite things in the world to do, almost nothing beat simply laying there with the sea one roll beneath her and the air surrounding her everywhere expect her back! Of course, she wasn't doing things the way she used to, she barely ever was able to stop levitating because of her magic so she couldn't feel the wood like she used to, the whole experience was less magical than it had once been but still as enjoyable. The female chuckled as she heard them exclaim about how nice the boat was. "You think this is nice, try sailing on a luxury cruise ship or someone's house boat." when she fish started as a runaway? She had stuck to ships like this one mostly tour ships, fishing boats and shipping boats. However after several years had passed she got up courage and also found cruise ships and other such things to be enjoyable, anything that got her to point A to point B, she was able to pick because she had once been able to fix the ships for those owning them. Due to her new fears? Those days were over mostly. Sometimes she missed being on a ship.

"Oh my, you are such a safe child Desiree. Its a good thing." She chuckled happily under her breath, watching the girl run back under the main deck to the observation one, saying something about how she would see her in a minute. Jiyu was not known for being the safest person in the world when she was not frightened of something, considering she had been on her own for the longest time, she never really learned what some people consider common sense. "Jiyu, please tell me your not-" the deck hand cut himself off when she dropped a ladder over the side of the boat and took off her hooded dress to reveal a skirted bikini beneath it. "She is going to." another one spoke shaking their head as they watched the bare footed witch leap straight off the bowsprit into the waves beneath, diving right in.

Jiyu swam straight down until she was face to face with the whale shark, kicking up slightly so she swam over it, considering the size of the creature's mouth. Kazehime nearly touched it, rolling over as she swam to see up towards the glass, letting her body easily float up due to barely weighing anything, until her small hands were pressed against the glass of the boat, smiling up at Desiree and Kiwi before she went back to swimming with the wild life. Since the witch had spent years at sea she knew easily how to free dive and could hold her breath for an incredibly long time, though she still had to be careful as prolonged lack of exposure to her element, the wind, could kill her. For the moment? She was clearly enjoying herself free diving beneath the slow moving ship.

It would be anywhere between two minutes to twenty minutes before the wind user finally chose to come back to the surface and grip the ladder, so the boat pulled her alongside it for the moment, taking a deep breath and panting a bit. Within seconds? She was giggling slightly, hair floating around her.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 30th August 2017, 3:07 pm

As Desirée was looking at the whale shark from the glass panels at the bottom of the ship, she heard a splash right next to the boat. She turned around, and realized Jiyu was nowhere to be in sight. "Oh gosh, is Jiyu okay?!" Desirée screamed, running to the side of the boat to look over. She saw Jiyu swimming toward the whale shark, in what seemed to be a bikini. "What is she doing?!" Desirée exclaimed, running back to the observation area to stare into the seawater to see her get face to face with the whale shark. "Is she crazy?!" Desirée wondered, as she gasped when Jiyu boosted in the water toward Desirée and Kiwi, pressing her face against the glass from the observation floor. She looked in horror, as Jiyu smiled at them. "She is crazy cool!" Kiwi exclaimed, pressing his face against Jiyu's. Desirée was scared, since they were so deep into the ocean as Jiyu was swimming. Yes, the water was clear, but the water was so deep that she was afraid Jiyu was going to drown. She was down there for such a long time, but finally decided to come up from the water onto the ladder on the side of the boat. Desirée ran to the ladder, and small tears began to form in her eyes. "Jiyu, you scared the hell out of me!" she exclaimed, wiping away her tears on one of her dress' straps. "You are so cool!" Kiwi exclaimed, hopping into Jiyu's hair. "I thought you fell off the boat!" Desirée exclaimed, tying up her hair into a ponytail. She was also wearing a bikini under her dress, but it was only going to be for the job they were going on.

"We are now approaching Cedar!" one of the deckhands announced, trying to notify us to get our belongings. Desirée ran back down to the observation deck, and grabbed her belongings that had sprawled onto the floor from her purse. She slipped them back into her purse, and stuck her Crystals into the small pocket on the side. She walked back up to the top of the boat where Jiyu was, and sat down on the floor as they approached the town their job was located in. Kiwi sat in her lap, and removed the Crystals from her purse, jingling them like a tambourine.

Total WC: 1571 / 3750

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd September 2017, 8:46 pm

2291 of 3750
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jiyu had grown up fishing on weekends with her father, and by fishing that meant she caught them with her mouth due to canine instincts rooted inside of her. After that chapter of her life ended? She began the one where she was on ships every day and the only way to 'stretch her legs outside the house' was to swim, well she picked up the skill swiftly, spending years becoming adept at free diving. The deck hands of the ship had seen her pull such stunts before, but she did not often seem to remember that most land legged individuals thought going over the side even intentionally could be dangerous. (and it could be if you didn't know what you were doing, but she knew what she was doing) Jiyu only realized that her little free enjoyment time had alarmed Desiree when she heard the girl shouting as she clung to the ladder catching her breath, letting the ship drag her along.

"Shit, sorry actually I dived off the side, it's called free diving, I guess it can look alarming since I failed to inform you I can hold my breath for a maximum of around ten to twenty minutes beneath the surface." of course Kiwi did not seem alarmed at all, considering it had pressed its face to the glass too she didn't think it would be. "Thanks, Kiwi." the girl pat the little octopus like creature as she started ascending the ladder her tail unable to wag due to the weight of the water on her body. When they pulled in near the port, Jiyu dropped from the ladder to land in the shallow water. "If you want to swim to the meeting place, I'll show you what I was doing." honestly it seemed that Kazehime was in no hurry to leave the water, floating there easily as if it was second nature to her.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 2nd September 2017, 9:52 pm

Des' Bikini Shot

After Jiyu explained what she was doing, Desirée felt at ease that she was not in danger. "I'm so glad you are okay, Jiyu. You really scared me!" she exclaimed, hugging her in a warm embrace. She was always afraid of losing her friends, and definitely didn't want to lose this one, as she was such a good friend to her. Before she could even say another word, Jiyu hopped off the edge of the boat again while it was preparing to pull into the docks. She asked Desirée if she wanted to swim to the location they were going to be doing the actual job, and luckily Desirée was feeling slightly ballsy that day. She slid her silky dress off of her body and began to fold it, revealing a white and purple bikini which enhanced her features extremely. "It's a good thing I came prepared!" she exclaimed, stuffing the dress into her water-proof purse. "Kiwi, follow us in the air." she commanded to the pet, which he nodded in agreement. She made sure her hair was tightly up so it would not get loose in the water, and walked toward the edge of the boat. She hopped off the edge, landing right next to Jiyu, splashing her with water.

While they were wading through the water, Desirée could feel tiny fish nibbling on her toes. "They better not mess up my pedicure." she stated, moving her feet rapidly around to avoid them biting her freshly-done nails. Kiwi began to swim alongside of them, going in and out of the waves. "So, now where do we go?" Desirée asked Jiyu, while her feet grazed the underwater sand.

Total WC: 1860 / 3750 ♥

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 9th September 2017, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 9th September 2017, 6:59 pm

2,647 of 3,750 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyu did not often think about if she frightened someone around her or not, mostly because she had spent years not truly having to worry about anyone besides herself after running away. Even when she had arrived in Black Rose and joined the guild, getting used to the sense of being cared about and having to show care for other's in return was odd. Kazehime was not a particularly cruel person, in fact, she was rather personable, but she had been on her own for so long, being around other's just was not the easiest thing for her. Thus she did not really feel upset for frightening Desiree, not the way a normal person would, most would apologize but she could not apologize when she was not sorry. Instead, she mentally noted she might want to be careful with her free diving in the future as to not freak out her guild-mates, that seemed like a good plan to her. Of course, the wild female likely would not be able to keep truthful to that mental note.

"The fish totally want to eat your nail polish, chemicals are just the tastiest" she laughed the statement out, not flinching when one of the larger fish brushed against her leg, a shark swimming a few feet from them in the shallow water. This time of year? Jiyu was fairly certain the creature was there to pup, not eat them, it was best to leave it alone. "This way." the female reached out and grabbed Desiree's hand, tugging on it even though she couldn't pull the other girl if she wanted to. After the motion that normally resulted in leading someone around but was cut short due to Jiyu's lack of physical strength? The female waded out until she had to swim, a few feet from where they had been standing. "I'll show you the reef near here first." the only real hope? Would be that Desiree had the stamina to keep up Jiyu, the female may not be strong, but she was used to going long distances and swimming, so this was something she didn't think twice about.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 9th September 2017, 7:55 pm

Desirée had always loved swimming, but only in a safe manor. She did not enjoy swimming in the deep, unless she knew that no harmful creatures would disturb her calmness and joy with injury. "I have always wanted to see a coral reef, Jiyu~!" Kiwi exclaimed, sitting on Jiyu's head as she waded through the water. Her and Desirée were holding hands as they walked, which showed the difference between them. Desirée's hand was a bit larger than Jiyu's with a fairer complexion, while Jiyu's was darker and smaller. The day was the perfect day to go swimming, considering it was a sunny day with slight clouds covering the atmosphere of the sky. "Ah, how beautiful is this day today?" Desirée exclaimed, as her hair bounced while she walked through the waves. "It is beautiful outside today, Desirée! I love the sun!" Kiwi exclaimed, smiling as he was having fun in the waves. 

After a bit more walking, a giant spectrum of coral could be seen stretching out as far as the eye could see underwater. "Wow~!" Kiwi and Desirée said at the same time, looking underwater to inspect the coral. Going throughout the coral were various types of fish, ranging in different sizes, shapes, colors, and patterns. It was like a fish kingdom, as it looked as if millions of fish were in that proximity. "This is truly astonishing!" Desirée exclaimed to Jiyu, as a school of small pink fish circled around the feet of her. They fluttered gracefully, and each appeared to have a smile on all of their faces. 

WC: 2123 / 3750 ♥

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 13th September 2017, 5:56 pm

3018 of 3750
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an amazing thing to not feel overwhelmed for once, to actually be able to have some semblance of her being in control, even slightly. If there was one thing she largely was not? It was in control, her existence and much of her life was completely wild, unkempt, a wild torrent she simply let sweep her away most of the time. Even when she had been an actual child instead of the child-like appearance she now occupied? Jiyu had never been one to think in the long term, just about what was important in that very moment. After-all that had been a large part of the reason she had run away from home, at least if one viewed it in a certain light. She had felt trapped as if she could never be who she wanted there as if no one would ever believe what happened to her mother, like there was nothing she could do expect run.

However, she had since seen both of her closest childhood friends, Mint and Ast had both become mages like she had. Yet? They had not to her knowledge needed to go to the extreme's she had needed to, anyway's she shook that from her head and focused on what she was doing with Desiree at the moment. Kazehime had nothing to learn from the past. "You wouldn't believe how much more astounding exists in the world." she had spent years traveling it, she knew this reef paled in comparison to some of the ones that went for hundreds of miles, the sight of bird flocks migrating in mass, the sight's one could see in the world were so numerous and vast, she actually kind of missed those sort of thing's now that she had settled into a guild.

"We should get going to the area this creature dwells though, I'm going to let you take care of most things unless I feel you need me to intervene." if she did not need to protect the larger girl? Jiyu would not go through the effort of doing so, she did need her energy after-all, she was just here as backup to make sure nothing bad happened. At least for the moment.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 15th September 2017, 3:21 pm

As they approached the large cavern in which the creature was rumored to live in, Desirée gawked at the sight of the underwater cavern they were in. The cavern was just as beautiful as it was massive, stretching miles upon miles in each direction. The roof of this cavern was lined with many glowing fragments of crystals that developed, each glistening against the water. "These are Aquamarine Crystals. I actually have the summon that represents these crystals, which you met earlier." she told Jiyu, as their heads bobbed against the surface of the water. Desirée was surprised that they were able to get there, since they had to navigate through a large underwater maze with little to no air bubbles to breathe in. However, they managed to do this successfully, and were happy that they were able to take a large breathe of fresh air in as they hit the surface of the cavern.

"It sure is quiet in here Jiyu, I wonder whe-" Desirée began to say, as she saw a large shadow begin to form under her. Her eyes widened as she saw a large silhouette form under them. It's eyes began to glow, and she quickly swam in a random direction away from the silhouette. The beast shot into the air, chomping its teeth as it was planning on snapping Desirée into two. "That is the beast!" Desirée screamed in terror, swimming quickly away from the zone it was in. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Onyx!" Desirée screamed, holding her hoop.

Onyx appeared ontop of the water, which seemed to act like a smooth surface to their kind. "Attack the big fish!" Desirée commanded, and she did so. She swung her chain and cross at the fish, which was still above the water, and it left a gash in its left side. The fish then descended back in the water extremely deep, appearing to be able to reappear in any given direction.

WC: 2449 / 3750 ♥

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 2nd October 2017, 4:17 pm

"You'll have to tell me thing's about crystals sometimes, I know very few of their names and nothing beyond." the female reached out to touch one of the small gems embedded within the walls. The sight of the jewels? Brought back this subtle memory that barely even formed as a flashback. Tiny optics stared at the plate of gems sitting on the counter beside her, contrasting against the darkened wood and her pooled ebony hair. "Dad what are you doing with those?" the ruffled man looked up from where he was running a sword against a grinder to refine the piece some, mostly to sand it down so he could sharpen it further. "Please don't touch them Mikka Darling, those are gemstones, they're for an expensive decorative piece I'm doing for a noble in another town, it's due in a few days so I don't have time to find new ones if you lose those." the child nodded slightly and went back to staring at the ceiling of his forge shop. It was almost easy to forget how much of a bear he had turned into after her mother died when she remembered moment's like that, the fact he had taught her his craft. Now though? She was afraid of fire, of warmth, and unable to forge things even if she had the means to do so. Honestly, it was depressing, she had rather enjoyed working with her hands when she was able to do so.

Jiyu swam away from where Desiree was fighting, pulling her body onto a pile of rocks out of the water, droplets falling from her flesh to the moist rocks. Encase she needed to fight? The wind user would rather not be covered in water, she could not use her powers the best when entrapped in another element, so she needed to dry some before she could truly use her wind powers to aid Desiree in the battle. "Keep yourself out of danger now, apparently the wind is jealous of all the water on me." maybe if she enacted the effort to learn some form of water magic her element would cease doing this to her? Jiyu really didn't know, all the processed was the fact every time she had too much of another element even clothing around her the wind seemed to be very displeased with it, like she was cheating on it! Standing up the Inugami shook herself off like a canine, water flying from her hair and splashing against the cave walls. Hopefully, she would be dry enough to help if Desiree needed the aid, but the wind didn't seem keen to do anything until she got more water off.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 3rd October 2017, 5:04 pm

After Onyx had left a gash in the large fish's side and it descended underwater, Onyx bowed and dissipated into feathers and sparkles which were black and white in color. "Wait, Onyx! Why would you disappear so soon?" Desirée screamed, as a jellyfish stung the bottom of her foot. "Ouch! Ouch, ouch, ouch!" she screamed in agony, as she navigated her body around the jellyfish that were swimming around the water with her. As she swam, she saw Jiyu climb upon a rock that was stretching around one of the edges of the cavern, which she would hopefully make it to soon. "Kiwi, throw me my crystals!" Desirée ordered her bio-luminescent organism, as he gripped onto them from his tentacles. "Aye!" he exclaimed, as he tossed them from his limbs to hers.

As the hoop met her hands once again, the crystals around the dome of the cavern glowed a beautiful blue-purple. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Bismuth and Celestite!" Desirée exclaimed, as her fingers grazed two worry stones on her crystal hoop. These crystals looked similar yet different, as one was a baby blue and one was a blue-purple with different geometrical designs branching off of each part. When she ordered for them to be summoned, two beautiful flashes of light, each stretching over the sky and twirling in different colors. The first being that came out was a girl wearing a purple, flowing dress, which was also wielding a sword made of pure wind. As her feet met the water, wind blasted into each direction present and around the walls. The second being that came out of the light was a woman in a giant, fluffy dress, which appeared to be royal. Her hair was in braids and was pink, as two strands peeked out of the thin, slightly transparent layer of a cloth headdress that stretched to cover her face.

"What shall I do for you, Des?" Bismuth asked her, as she swiped her headdress over her crown to reveal her complete face. "You should summon me more, Desirée." Celestite told her, as the crystal began to swing her sword around her. "There is a giant fish under us right now, we need to defeat it." Desirée told them, as they both nodded. "Okay." Celestite told Desirée, as she began to sprint toward the dome of crystals and run upside down to above where they were. Bismuth lifted Desirée up and placed her on the rocks next to Jiyu, and proceeded to walk toward where the fish's shadow was seen last. Out of nowhere, the fish began to swim quickly up into the air, jumping right toward Celestite. "Yaaah!" Celestite screamed, as she jumped from above and jabbed her sword of wind into the fish's body. "Gah!" Bismuth screamed also, as she blasted through the air and sliced her glass-sword into the fish's opposing side. The fish wallowed in pain, and Desirée cheered. "He looks weak, we should be able to take care of him soon!" she exclaimed, as she jingled her crystals over the rocks.

WC: 2959 / 3750

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 5th October 2017, 4:55 pm

Momentarily it seemed the fish descended to the deep, which was slightly alarming as without water magic the only way to get to it down there was to suddenly flush it up with her wind magic, which at the moment would not respond to her! Jiyu rung her hair out, shaking like a dog again in an effort to purge the water from her body. For one rare first time, she was actually slightly frightened, thinking she may have misjudged her apprentice's abilities and gotten them into danger! Jiyu had been certain Desiree could take care of it, comfortable getting wet and momentarily disabling herself, but it didn't go smoothly as she thought it would. Kazehime wouldn't be able to easily forgive herself if Desiree got herself injured from this, or even killed by this fish just because her element got envious.

The blast of wind from one of Desiree's spirits? Aided slightly in her quest to get dry, but she was still a pinch off from the wind ceasing its envy. "Good job, I thought I may have to step in, but you got this." she put her hand's on the other girl's shoulder's as she finally managed to float beside her. However one could tell something was off with her levitation, it was shaky bobbing instead of stable and her hair was not included as if she was losing connection with the wind every few seconds for a brief moment. "I'll let you keep final honors." the female chuckled, giving a convincing bow towards the other girl. Truth be told? Jiyu was still incapable of casting any of her spells due to the amount of water attached to her.

This was a problem she was going to have to find a solution to! Maybe she could go to Kiru and ask to learn water magic, then at least on the front of being surrounded by water she wouldn't be so screwed, and if she got covered in another element she could jump in a body of water and clean it thus become able to use magic again. Of course Oil would be a problem.

Wc complete.

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 6th October 2017, 3:25 pm

After Celestite and Bismuth had struck the giant fish in some of its vitals, they were both very exhausted but knew they had a fight that they would need to finish. Walking above the water, these two glowing Crystals' swords were slowly beginning to reform into wind and glass, as the crystals among the roof of the cavern they were in glowed gently to suit the mood. The water began to have a slight red tint, meaning that the fish they were subject to defeat was nearing their objective. While this may have been good for the mission, it still made Desirée a bit nervous, as she did not want to put her team in danger with a rabid, angry creature. She knew first-hand what these creatures were capable of, as her visible scars across her back showed that this was just the case for what could occur when a crazy animal is blood-thirsty and reeks havoc in its brain. She knew that their lives were in danger at this moment, but she also had faith in her summons that they were capable of defeating this monster. After all, it was for a good cause, considering it would help the man in which needed this to be done in the first place.

"What?! Jiyu, I can't defeat this fish all by myself! You have to help!" Desirée yelled at Jiyu, as her face began to turn a flustered red. She had just noticed that she was the only one that was attacking the giant fish in the first place. "It... It's not going to be possible! Is this some kind of test or something?!" Desirée screamed, as Kiwi hopped down from Desirée's head and into the air in-front of them. "I'll help, Desirée!" he exclaimed, as he puffed up his arms to reveal two tiny lumps which looked to be his 'muscles.' "Desirée, I am now ready to attack once again." Bismuth's voice echoed through the cavern, as her glass sword's blade reformed upon the handle in a flash of iridescence and light. "So am I, Desirée." Celestite told the girls, specifically Desirée, as a gust of wind developed her body and a sharp blade made completely of gusting wind appeared in Celestite's hands.

As the two Crystals stood next to each-other with their blades and Kiwi, bubbles began to form under them. The fish suddenly jumped out from under them with its mouth completely wide, swallowing all three of the beings whole. "No! Kiwi, Bismuth, Celestite! This can't be happening!" Desirée screamed in terror, as tears gushed down her face like waterfalls. As she cried, she gasped, as the fish seemed to be held mid-air and was being developed in a swirl of blue, green, and purple frequencies of light. "What the hell..." Desirée asked out-loud, as cuts around the entire body in light showed among the fish. The fish then exploded, as scales, blood, and raw meat began to scatter the water and walls in a horrific fashion. "We- We did it!" Desirée exclaimed, as she gasped. The fish's bones were hitting the cavern, causing it to begin to collapse. Kiwi floated over to Desirée and hopped into her body, causing her to glow a bright green. The two summons both faded upon the surface, signalling their time was over at the moment.

"From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Opal! We need to get out of here!" she screamed at Jiyu, as her fingers gripped the worry stone of different colors and shapes which were iridescent. A glowing light formed above the girls, which rained colors in the area around them. A winged being ascended from this light, along with her purple-pink colored hair and skimpy outfit of robes. "Dessssie-chan! What can I do?" Opal, the winged being, asked the blue-haired girl in a flirtatious manor. "We need to go! Like, right now!" Desirée exclaimed, as she grabbed hold of Opal's robes. "Oh shit, It's collapsing! Grab on!" Opal exclaimed, as Desirée quickly interlocked her other hand with Jiyu's. "Let's goooo~!" Opal exclaimed, as she shot up into the cavern's higher point in a quick manor.

"Opal, there is a chunk of rock falling right toward you!" Desirée exclaimed, as Opal looked forward and laughed. "Time to breeeak it!" Opal screamed in happiness, as she cupped her fists toward the rock. As she came into collision with it, it shattered into a million tiny pieces, causing them to fall around them. "Lookie! The exit is neeeaaar~!" Opal exclaimed in a ditsy manor, as the light shining through the cracks lead to a large chasm where the rock had fallen from. After about thirty more seconds of flying, they finally made it out of the cavern. As they did so, it began to entirely collapse and fill with water from the surrounding ocean. "We did it!" Desirée exclaimed, as Opal darted across the ocean toward Rose Garden. After a few hours of flight, they would finally make it back home to their guild hall, and would receive letters in their mails with pay for their efforts.

WC: 3806 / 3750 (achieved.)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:38 pm