Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit]

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] Empty Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit]

Post by Strawberry 30th July 2017, 9:46 am

Job Title: Kidnap the Noble
    Player Requirements: 1-3 C ranks minimum (2 D ranks can take this)
    Job Requirements:

30 posts of 300 words minimum (or 9000 words overall)
    Minimum of 7 rolls
    Must roll the boss
    Job Location: Shirotsume
    Job Description: Kidnap the noble (gender is up to taker) and take them to the drop zone to be held for ransom. They are they key to funding dark guilds and gaining an upper hand from the other guilds. Your job is to take them from their home in the middle of the night and take them to another mansion hidden amongst other homes to be delivered to the hostage takers. From there you shall be rewarded.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Overnight Butler: Just a butler who works at night. Be aware, he hits for C rank damage and will clean your clock if your not careful. It takes 4 C rank to take him down.

Normal: Overnight Maid: Unlike the butler, this maid used to be a martial arts student and can deal 1.5 C rank damage per hit, able to hit twice with each attack that hits. She is a sturdy foe and is defeated with 6 C rank attacks.

Strong: Noble Guard: A guard whom had served fro years with this family. They are a skilled swordsman and use a sword and shield to fight. The shield can take up to 3 B rank spells or weapon strikes to destroy it, the sword deals B rank attacks and is durable enough to take 1 B rank spell or attack to destroy it, and the guard himself can take 4 B ranks before he's defeated.

Boss: Personal Bodyguard: This guard is of the same gender as whom you make the noble. They are potent in every form of combat and very hard to beat. It takes 5 B ranks to beat this guard, and they will use anything around them as a weapon, only dealing D rank damage at best with those, but B rank with their bare hands.

Reward: 8000 jewels Double C rank exp.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] Empty Re: Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit]

Post by Strawberry 30th July 2017, 9:47 am

Placeholder for rolls

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 9:47 am

The member 'Strawberry' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] MPfmPli Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] UtKyMUJ Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 30th July 2017, 9:50 am

Placeholder number 2

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 9:50 am

The member 'Strawberry' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] MPfmPli Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] UtKyMUJ Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] TV6mrb1 Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] UtKyMUJ Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] UtKyMUJ Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] X6fB6gw Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] X6fB6gw Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] UtKyMUJ
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Magic: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 30th July 2017, 12:46 pm

this moment he stood in front of a crossing where he could go either left or right. He took the left, not knowing that it was to be a dark path. "Common" Shouted Gangting to the aurochs that pulled his chariot as he whipped them into a throttle.

The crossing was surrounded by a forest but the more miles he rode, the less tree's stood and the tree's eventually turned into pine tree's that covered the steep hills that lay in front of the mighty mountains in the distance. It was as if the hills kneeled for them thought Gangting. He saw an ox-cart in the distance, riding his way. I can ask him I've I'm going in the right direction. 15 minutes passed and he could hear the wheels cracking and the oxe's walk.  "Good afternoon, may I ask if this road leads to Shirotsume?" Asked Gangting, as he stopped his chariot, to what seemed to be a farmer. Whose cart looked tiny next to the large chariot of Gangting. The ox-cart stopped as well. "Milord.., go..od afterno..on. Ai, you're on the.. the right way, milord." Stuttered the farmer anxiously. "Thank you, safe travels." Said Gangting and he whipped his aurochs back into a throttle. "Milord... Sa..fe travels." Said the man after Gangting.

Gangting looked to the horizon, it started to turn red and purple. The moon was rising and the sun was almost swallowed by the mountains. "I had hoped to reach the town before it's dark." Said Gangting out loud. "Wbo-oow!" Answered one of the aurochs.

He entered the old town when the last stripes of light disappeared behind the mountains. "Let's find an inn to rest." He found the local inn and parked his chariot in front of it. He led his aurochs into the stables, which were a bit cramped for them and gave the stable boy instructions. He walked back to the front of the inn and walked in. He arranged a room with the innkeeper and went to the common room. There he ordered a pull of beer.

Stats:
    Mana:100/100 Health:100/100 Stats: N/A

Spells:
    Spell:N/A Abilties:N/A Cooldown:N/A

Enemies

Weak:N/A Normal:N/A Strong:N/A Boss:N/A

OOC:
    WC:377-377 Post:1 Note:N/A

Segodon
    Theme:

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] Sig_210
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 6th August 2017, 4:08 pm

Strawberry

I have another assignment. I must kidnap a noble to be held for ransom, however there is likely to be intense security and overnight watches, and the job takes place in Shirotsume.

Strawberry pondered the new assignment, which no one even had to tell her about. Through her pact, any desire from the Augurs or the goddess herself are immediately transferred into her head. She couldn't disobey them, not that she would want to, but regardless she had no choice in this. The noble didn't have to be harmed, thankfully, which made this goal a whole lot easier than Strawberry needed it to be. She just had to break in and kidnap someone, no big deal. The only possible problem that could arise could be one that involved the security, as Strawberry could not defend herself even if she wanted to... Without being harmed in the process...

I'll just find a mercenary, no big deal. They don't care for morals so long as they get paid, and I can offer them the money... Now where to find one.

Strawberry's internal map due to the built in iLac in her body opened up, and went downward onto Shirotsume. The mansion that the target was in got marked, and then Strawberry began looking around any area where local mercenaries might be. She sadly found none, except a single inn not too far from Shirotsume in itself. This had to be the place, as it was the only place, mercaneries could gather together in bands or solo to try to get paid. And this would be where Strawberry started this mission.

Walking out of a "Door," Strawberry stepped out to find herself in a forest, presumably near the inn that she marked. It was far from being anywhere close to nightfall, which was when the cybernetic organism wanted to complete this job. So, she checked her map again, and found that the inn was a short walk north, and as such that was where she went. When there, she stood stationary by the far side of the wall, going over the details of this mission that were given by the Augurs.

Target's name is Ivan Valentine, heir to the Valentine family and estate. He is eleven years old. He also has a personal bodyguard and teacher, one that might be a possible threat. Oh well, as long as my mercenary has the ability to fight them off, there'll be no problems.

The robot remained stationary until nightfall, almost giving up on finding a partner, until she felt a magic presence walk into the inn. It was a mage weaker than she was, but it was nothing wrong with that, and was better than nothing. She quickly devised a plan, and walked forward, using her generators in her body to make her metal alloy fleshy, making her feel human, despite being a machine.

"Mister! You're a mage? Please, help me get my brother back! They - They kidnapped him! My brother was taken to this house and I can't get him back because I don't know any combat magic! Those rich guys are so scary and strong... Please help me get my brother back! I can pay you!"

Strawberry leaked artificial moisture from her eyes, making it appear as though she was crying while she clung to the man. If he accepted, she wouldn't need to explain her dark needs. It was perfect

Post WC: 570
    Total WC: 570/4.5k

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Magic: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 13th August 2017, 6:11 am

“Wow wow, calm down!” Said Gangting, who overwhelmed by the girl. “You say your brother has been taken? Where? Who have done this? How strong are they and in what numbers? I need to know such things if I want to be of help. Ow and how much do you plan to pay?” He realised that the last part was really blunt to say after what had happened to her. “Come take a seat and can I order something to drink for you? Maybe to eat as well?” Said Gangting, while he pointed at a table. He went to take a seat himself. He ordered something to drink for them, he took a big pull of ale for himself. He asked again the questions. “Where did they take you brother to and who did it? Is there anything you know about them? Weapons they use, numbers etc? I need to know these things to create a strategy to get him back.” Said Gangting seriously but with a soft smile, he didn’t really know how to deal with sad emotions of others. “Can you fight as well?” Asked Gangting, he felt the presence of magic in her. “I, myself, use Earth Demon Slayer Magic. My magic is brutal and in some ways uncontrollable of times.” He was silent for a moment when his though drove off to when he was overtaken by the demon inside him. “I should be able to retrieve you’re brother but what about the payment? That’s important as well of course, my service isn’t free. How much can you miss?” He took a sip from his ale. That was what I needed after a long days ride. I placed the pull of ale back on the table and took the time to study the girl. Is she a service mate or something?

Stats:
    Mana:100/100 Health:100/100 Stats: N/A

Spells:
    Spell:N/A Abilties:N/A Cooldown:N/A

Enemies

Weak:N/A Normal:N/A Strong:N/A Boss:N/A

OOC:
    WC:305-682 Post:2 Note:N/A

Segodon
    Theme:

Kidnap the Noble [job~Berggeit] Sig_210

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:00 am