Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Hero's Grace

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Hero's Grace - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hero's Grace

Post by Axilmeus Steel 24th December 2017, 9:52 am

As Sigurd was walking away from Beanstalk Village he heard someone approaching behind him, footsteps quick. He put his hand on the hilt of Gilgamesh and spun around, prepared for an ambush, but when he had spun fully around, all he was met with was a young girl, the granddaughter of the elder.

"What are you doing here? I'm sure they could use your help in the village," spoke the mage, confused as to what the young woman could be doing out here. She had a certain urgency to her voice and her demeanor that concerned the Darknight.

She stuttered as she started, "I--- I know my grandpa told you we had no mages in our village, but that's a lie. I have a magic, but I can't control it and it's no good for fighting. See, I'm a fortune teller."

Sigurd was getting increasingly confused, "So why have you chased after me?"

She nervously twisted her legs, "Um... Well, I couldn't see anything about your fortune, it was all very cloudy, like your magic power was protecting your identity, which I guess makes sense... but when you were out there fighting those demons I saw something... Sir Darknight..."

As he walked home, he considered her words.

"Your life is in danger."

(Post Word Count): 212/200
    (Total Word Count): 4593/4000
    (Post Total): 20/20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:58 am