Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beginning of the End - Rise of a Demon Hunter

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Beginning of the End - Rise of a Demon Hunter - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning of the End - Rise of a Demon Hunter

Post by Noheme 2nd July 2017, 4:38 am

"Shh, my dear. Keep your eyes closed and your mind open. The painting is still far from finished. Or do you not desire to know what your life could have been if it was the same as Leila's?"

The goddess kept silent.

At first, it was rather difficult for the demon to take care of the baby. But years slowly moved by, and Eris was soon capable of moving on her own. The demon had a vast amount of knowledge from his past travels and was capable of teaching her many things, making sure she would fit into the modern society without any issues. And with a vast array of skills, he was always able to earn enough money to fill the girl's belly and get her warm clothes for the road. He had no home and was always on the path, carrying his newly found daughter in his rough arms. His plan was to find a family that would accept the little fox girl and take care of her, not judge her by her unusual appearance. But he never truly realized that plan, despite being so close to Joya, a nation where such people were perfectly common. The words 'daddy' captured his black heart every single time. And even when he tried talking to owners of orphanages or families that wanted children, she always stated that she didn't want to leave him. After all, he was all she had for the most part of her short life. It was only natural that she would get so attached to him. And he got attached to her, too. Watching the girl grow up, get filled with energy and happiness with each step they took... it was too precious for him to let go. And so, the plan eventually faded away completely.

Instead of getting rid of Eris, she became his companion on all of their travels. Strong and sharp, she was never in his way, no matter where they were. And just like that, they were capable of exploring rather large portion of the continent. Of course they weren't welcome everywhere. A demonic being accompanied by a young girl that had a features of a feral animal, it was a sign that most people interpreted as bad. Still, they managed just fine. With experience and correct knowledge, they were able to avoid most trouble and get everywhere they needed to. And with time, Eris too grew interested in gathering information from across the world. She was no historian that would record the movement of all the civilisations, but it was fun to know things others did not. Not to mention that something like that would surely be helpful in her future, no matter what path she would walk down. Though she did have a certain vision. She was always fascinated by mages of all kinds. Having seen many lands and their cultures, she also saw a great deal of magical tricks. People that were capable of controlling fire or water, those that had the ability to turn invisible or fly. All those people were adored by the fox. And slowly, a wish started building inside of her. A small desire to be capable of using magic as well. As far as she knew, magic was manifestation of one's emotions and feelings. Did that mean anyone was capable of it? The answer was hidden behind complex theories and calculations. After all, there were forbidden and forgotten magics as well. Some were unique, others very common. How did magic truly work, it seemed that no one knew the precise answer she was looking for. But it did not matter, as long as she had the wish, she would hope to achieve it one day.

Word Count - 14599 / 17000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Beginning of the End - Rise of a Demon Hunter - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning of the End - Rise of a Demon Hunter

Post by Noheme 2nd July 2017, 4:40 am

"Really, how cruel. Showing me all of this, something that I never will have or achieve. Well, it doesn't matter anymore. This isn't why I came here in the first place."

She would finally open her eyes and completely disperse the vision caused by Alice's drawing. Unlike Leila, Noheme was never born in Earthland like that. She remained in the void until one of the Miracle Demons approached her and gave her the power to create her own realm. But even that crumbled to pieces by now, meaning the girl no longer could even properly call herself a goddess. She was nothing more than a demon herself now, merely disguised as a human being from Joya.

"Oh my, are you certain that you don't want to hear the ending? Remember my powers, Noheme. Everything I paint has the potential to become reality. Just like Lilith could cause miracles to happen, this painting could rewrite your past and give you family."

But to that, the vixen would only jump up to the same level where Alice was and slash at the canvas, cutting it in half with her blade. Her expression was not an angry one, but it was certainly twisted with the possibility that all of that could have been hers. But at what price? She already knew how these powers worked from dealing with Lilith.

"I already had a family once. The spirits in my world, Ai Eden, Astra... they're all dead now. But even then, they still existed at one point. If you were to finish that painting, this past of mine would be erased, replaced. I'm not about to be so cruel as to erase the existence of those who I loved and those that loved me in return."

To an answer like that, Alice could only smile as the halved canvas slowly disappeared from this realm of existence. It was just like the Golden Fox said. There could ever only be one past. And if she chose to keep the one that already happened, so be it.

"Very well. I would say that you did very good. You will be a great contribution to our ranks. And with your powers, we might actually win the struggle against our enemies. Every single one of us is a powerful demon. However, there is a point at which a living creature can obtain too much power. That is what it means to be Miracle Demon. They can change everything with a simple wave of their hand. They already allowed for the destruction of countless worlds, including ones I adored. They came to possess far too much power for their own good. And because of that, they must be stopped. Whether you agree with that or not doesn't really matter. You have your own reasons to fight them and power to help us. All I ask is that you aid us in this. Naturally, you could refuse and join them instead, as they are more likely to win this war. However, you already know that you cannot believe a word they say and that believing their promises would only lead to your own demise."

Word Count - 15122 / 17000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 2nd July 2017, 4:43 am

There was no denying it. The last time Eris made a deal with Lilith, her own name was devoured and the universe forgot her existence. And before that, another deal of theirs lead her to the death of her lover, Ai Eden. They would offer something good, but then take something of much greater value for themselves. It was a business to them. And they had every single intention to leave those that they were dealing with completely ruined. It was precisely as Alice put it. The vixen herself could not care any less about Earthland or people within it. Even the guild that accepted her, Fairy Tail, would not have greater value than her own life. But she had different reasons to want the Miracle Demons gone for good. Every cell in her body would call for their utter annihilation! And so, her head would soon be nodding as she confirmed that she would be joining the side of these demons that gave her power and her memories back.

"I accept. When the time comes, I will stand by your side, ready to destroy our enemies and leave them with nothing!"

Alice would clap her hands together in delight as she jumped from her mechanical seat, leaving the canvas behind. This world was her oyster and she could do anything she wanted in here. So as she moved, seemingly wanting to step off the floating platform, several steps made out of bronze would simply float up and stay perfectly still in the air, allowing their queen to move from one point to another without the need to fly herself. She really did like this fantastical setting, didn't she? In any case, Eris would follow her, wondering where exactly was she headed now that their deal was finally sealed. Vermillion did send the Fox her for surely more than just getting to know this young and pretty looking demon. They would walk on the wooden floor once more, past the shelves with books and to the front of the ship, soon standing right in front of the glass that separated inside from outside. Even this close, the vixen could only see the blue void in all directions she could see.

"I'm sure you've been wondering where we are this entire time. Remember the monolith you entered? Normally, that object can, in fact, connect demonic beings to the Netherworld. A gate for demons to move about, if you will. When I was seeking a place for my new sanctuary, I found this device and figured out I could use it as a foundation, instead of making a completely new one myself. So I attuned it and placed a pocket dimension inside of it. That is where we are right now, my very own world. The monolith continues to work as it did before I appeared and only with my magic, you can get to this place instead. That pendant you received from Vermillion has a little bit of my power inside of it. Hence why you were able to end up here instead of the actual Hell. Ah, but it was wrong for me to call this place 'my sanctuary'. It belongs to you now as well! While this ship appears somewhat small at first glance, it can expand nearly infinitely. So feel free to imagine your own room, it will be added to the painting and become reality. There is also another thing that will be yours from now on..."

Word Count - 15701 / 17000

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 2nd July 2017, 4:45 am

Saying that, the girl would reach to one of the bookshelves and move it to the side a little. There was another canvas behind it, covered in dust which made it clear that it rested there for a while now. Once pulled out, it would reveal a strange orange and white creature painted on it. Something that looked like a mixture of a cat and bat, but actually made really cute. The part about the ship Eris understood perfectly. It was a nice place that could serve as a good place for rest. And it seemed normal for allies to share a base of operation. But why would she become an owner of such painting was somewhat beyond her. At least until Alice snapped her fingers and the canvas suddenly lit ablaze of light, something flying out of it and leaving the object completely white as if there was nothing ever drawn on it. Yes, the painted creature was suddenly brought to life through the demon's magic. And it was confused, to say the least, as it nearly flew into a nearby wooden pillow.

"I call this little one Fidget. She was already made manifest many years ago, but because we had to halt our war against the Miracle Demons back then, I sealed her once more. But now that you are here, she will serve as your companion and connection to this place, allowing you to transport here and back to Earthland whenever you wish to. Consider her your guardian of sorts."

"No offense, but isn't she a little small? For a guardian, I mean. Think my swords are gonna do a better job than she will."

"Hey! I'm just meant to be looking after things! After so many hundreds of years, no one expects for a super powerful being to suddenly join us out of nowhere. I'm kind of wishing that somebody told me this was part of the job description. Or maybe they did... and I just wasn't paying attention? That happens sometimes."

Just by hearing that little bit of dialogue from the creature as it flew back and finally started looking around properly made it quite apparent what kind of personality she had. Was this one really meant to travel along with Eris, the Fox Ronin who could cut apart mountains themselves? Well... they would certainly make for an interesting due, that much was clear.

"As long as she has some actual use, I'm in no place to complain. Name's Eris Sytry. A pleasure to meet you, Fidget."

"I am surprised you still call yourself that. Even after you remembered your true name, will you not address yourself properly?"

It was true that the vixen's proper name was Noheme, the way Alice was calling her. But the Fox just kinda got used to being called Eris. And she was part of a guild where everyone knew her as such. Sure, there were also people in Earthland who actually knew her real goddess name, but those were far in between.

Word Count - 16204 / 17000

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 2nd July 2017, 4:49 am

"It's true that I have my memories back now after meeting Vermillion. But that doesn't mean the portion of my life I spent without them never happened. I'm not about to just throw it away like that. To some, I am Noheme. But to others, I am Eris Sytry. I plan to embrace both sides of myself and use them to their fullest. I'm done having my life controlled by anyone. It is about time that I grasped my own destiny and changed it into something I desire! And those that plan to stand in my way will be cut down, their souls devoured."

"Okaaay... I did not expect that..."

Said Fidget, slightly unsure if she'll be okay in the upcoming days. But it seemed that the vixen was only capable of eating souls of demons anyway, mostly because of her newly acquired magic. So it probably will be just fine for this flying thing. She actually looked kinda like a weird exceed. Was Alice intending for that because of the strange trend where nearly every slayer owned the flying cat? Well, at least hers was going to be more unique appearance wise. And personality wise as well.

"You really are a special one, Noheme. Very well! I believe we have established everything we had to. And make no mistake, the war against Miracle Demons is something that won't happen right away. We need to properly prepare ourselves, secure everything we can and increase our chances by any means available to us. I will probably contact you in the nearby future, as your abilities will be required in our preparations. For now, you should go back to Earthland, back to your friends. Your newfound powers, I'm sure they will have a newfound respect for you because of it all."

Eris would only nod and watch Fidget just kinda fly around them. Though she was a bit unsure how to actually get out of this place.

"Goodbye for now dear. May the fortune be with you always."

Suddenly, something akin to a gate of white would appear behind the girl and suck her right in along with her airborne pet. They would be tossed about in a whirlpool of magic before finally being thrown out and landing on the hard and hot land of Sin. Looking around, the poor girl would once again find herself in this hell hole with demons walking about everywhere. Except for this time, there was not even a trace of Ann anywhere. And just like that, another adventure ended successfully with the girl still alive. Not even that, she was stronger than ever! With new allies on her side, she felt like she could take on the whole world right now. And the time would eventually come. War waged against the miracle demons... against Lilith and others of his power. It was honestly little hard to imagine. Eris was unable to do as much as lift a single finger against him up until this point. But right now, he was still under the impression that she had absolutely no memory left of him or who she was in the past. The element of surprise was on her side. There was no helping it, just had to start laughing at it all. To which, Fidget lifted her eyebrows and started looking around.

"Heey, um... I hate to interrupt your clearly funny moment, but my sixth sense tells me that this place is not the best to be at. Do you think we could maybe get out of her as soon as possible? Unless you actually live here, of course. In which case we should probably tell your neighbors that are walking toward us that I'm not someone they should be eating... because they look kinda hungry and like they really wanna eat me!"

Calming herself down a little bit and regaining her composure, the fox girl would finally get up on her feet again and stretch. Somehow, she didn't really care that there were actual demons running toward them with bloodlust filling their eyes. She was just happy that everything played out the way it did. And nothing in this world could dampen that experience for her today. Maybe tomorrow... but today, she was victorious. And while she did also remember many sad things from the past that lead her to this point in time, she was still determined to walk forward without looking back. Experiences of the past made her into the person she was today. And she kinda really liked who she was right now and what she had. She was happy. And so, she could peacefully accept all the loss and sadness which previously plagued her. It made her feel so much lighter that she felt as if she could fly into the skies and see the infinite world of Earthland, along with all of it's potential. Suddenly grabbing Fidget and hiding her beneath the black cape of hers, she would put on the simple goggles and start running away with a smile on her face.

"Nah, those guys definitely are not my neighbors. And last I checked, my house was on the other side of this continent! I guess we're walking then, so prepare yourself~"

Word Count - 17076 / 17000 (WC achieved)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:44 pm