Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hog Hunting [Job]

Hog Hunting [Job] Empty Hog Hunting [Job]

Post by Guest 23rd June 2017, 1:37 pm

Job:

Liam walk towards the countryside of Era,hearing the farmers talking about a Female Dire Boar and her children wrecking the roaming around wrecking the crops and killing livestock,Liam walked up to them, "A Female Dire Boar,Wrecking crops and killing the animals?" The farmers were slightly startled but answered him anyways "Yep,and if they're killing our crops and animals,there won't be anything left to eat and send to other parts of magnolia" Liam was a bit weirded out by the situation,especially like how they even got in the farm area anyways.But nevertheless Liam asked "Well... would it be fine if i try to contain or exterminate the Wild Boars?" "That would be Great!" And so on Liam sat on the grass thinking about what he should do to approach the Boars.He'd talk to his exceed Mona "How Do You Think we should approach this?,i'm pretty sure you should know this since you're the master of thievery "Of Course I know,I just need to think though!" Liam and Mona sat there quietly.

WC: 170
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Hog Hunting [Job] Empty Re: Hog Hunting [Job]

Post by Noheme 23rd June 2017, 2:02 pm

It seemed that Eris was starting to be desired by the magical council, despite her technically not even being a mage and thus not under their authority. But she was still part of a guild and that was seemingly enough for them to just not care. And so, she was informed of some wildlife running rabid in the countryside of Era. Didn't sound as appealing as she hoped it would, but job was still a job. Better than sitting in one place all day long. And so the vixen found herself travelling to the fields that surrounded the headquarters of the magical council. Seriously, if this was happening so close to them, couldn't they have just send out some Rune knights to take care of it? In any case, the swords on her back were ready to deal with anything that could cross her path. Except, what she saw was no wild animal. Rather, it was a boy sitting in the grass as if he was waiting for something. And so she approached him from behind, as she maybe could gather some info from him.

"Hey there, buddy! I can sense some magic from you, would you happen to know anything about wild animals ruining the crops around these parts? I'm supposed to hunt them down, but it doesn't look like there really are any right now."

Word Count - 227

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 23rd June 2017, 2:15 pm

Liam was a bit startled,but answered almost instantly,not even looking at her "Oh yes i actually do know about the animals running around here,It seems that they're killing the crops and livestock" Mona grinned at Liam,he'd whisper to Liam "This could be a possible soul-mate" Mona would laugh, Liam whispers back to Mona "Be quiet!" Liam would face Eris, "Sorry about him,He's just a stupid cat,But anyways,you're going to be hunting the boars too?,lets go together so this'll be faster" Mona suddenly jumped on Liams face,Liam would glare at Mona "Call me stupid cat one more time!,And i'll kill you!" Liam would awkwardly smile at Eris "I'm So Very Sorry about him,But anyways how did you find out about the animals?" Liam would look at her curiously.Liam would start fidgeting with his fingers as he waited for her reply.Mona would fly around Eris trying to find out her species.

WC: 150
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 23rd June 2017, 2:30 pm

The vixen clearly took those two by surprise, but at least they managed to take it. Few too many times did she have people running away from her simply because of her looks or the three katanas that were hanging off her body at various spots. Did she really look that scary? In any case, this boy seemed plenty willing to talk and share information with her, which of course made her quite happy. And she would even chuckle as she watched the boy scuffle with his cat, presumably an exceed. Quite unusual to see one of those around. At least outside of her guild hall anyway.

"It's fine, completely fine~. Eris is glad to see such energetic faces around here,
    most are just tired from working the fields and won't even look in my direction!"

She would grin at him and his apology for which there was no reason at all. She also kinda gave him her name without meaning to, as her speech patters were somewhat unusual. But it seemed that the boy was little shy or perhaps just nervous to be working with someone? The exceed was showing pretty much the opposite as he started circling the vixen, something that would be rewarded by her fox ears twitching and the three tails behind her back swaying from side to side gently.

"The council requested Fairy Tail's assistance. Seems like these animals might be too dangerous for regular humans. But folk like us will have no problem at all~. What's your name?"

Word Count - 254

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 23rd June 2017, 2:48 pm

Liam was a bit surprised she didn't just run away from Him And Mona,she smiled regularly at Eris "I'm Liam and this is my Cat,I mean Exceed Mona,We're both members of Sabertooth"Liam would hold mona in his arms "So your name is Eris?,would you be willing to give my stupid owner a hand,he can't even kill a fly if he tried" "Hah... Don't believe him he's just a cat" "I'm not a cat!!!,I'm a exceed!!" Mona would grip onto Liams back scracthing him,it looked as if he was trying to injure him,but it just tore parts of his jacket. "Mona stop it,the girl will probably run away,do you want that to happen?" "No!!!,She's gonna be your Soul-mate!"
    "Mona Just shut up!" Liam would get up pulling Mona of his back getting ready to look around for the Boars "Alright,so as the cat said,would you be willing to help me contain or exterminate these boars?"

WC: 154
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 10:46 am

Sabertooth. She didn't have any recollection of interacting with people from that guild as of yet. Then again, her memories were something that no one should depend on these days, so it only made sense. Still, this could be quite exciting. She had heard that the guild was an exquisite one, filled with powerful mages that aspired to reach height unheard of! Question was just how much of that was actually the truth, versus how much was just rumors and nothing else.

"I see, Liam and Mona. It's pleasure to meet you two!"

She would repeat their names and smile as she crossed her arms across her chest. They looked like an interesting due, the way they were interacting with one another. Yes, this would be surely fun no matter which way it would go! And Eris was indeed ready to have some grand fun, as well as jolly cooperation.

"Eris doesn't mind helping in the least! She also doesn't run away from nothing, so you needn't worry!"

Word Count - 168

Post by Guest 28th June 2017, 6:56 pm

Boar time
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th June 2017, 6:56 pm

The member 'jtmoney09' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hog Hunting [Job] NormalMonster

Post by Guest 28th June 2017, 6:57 pm

Erm,Void that post
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th June 2017, 6:57 pm

The member 'jtmoney09' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hog Hunting [Job] StrongMonster Hog Hunting [Job] WeakMonster

Post by Guest 28th June 2017, 7:26 pm

[I guess i'll class the normal and weak post as one strongl monster,So we have 10 boars?]

Liam and Mona would start to smell a weird odor,maybe it was Eris or maybe themselves?But that didn't bother them much,Liam grabbed Eris's arm and walked around the farm,as he walked around the smell started to get much stronger."Uhm... hey Eris do you smell something weird?" Mona would start to fly around the farm looking for where the odors's source was."What a horrible smell,Probably you though Liam""Agh,just shut up" Maybe it really was just him,not knowing it.As they walked around he found a farmer and walked up to him. "D you know where that weird smell is coming from?" "From what i've smelled,probably you or the Boars"
    Liam was a bit embarrassed,but still he looked around just to make sure there were any boars nearby.He started to hear loud screeches and movement.Maybe there really were Boars,Liam turned around finding a couple of boars.Were they here already?

WC: 147
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 30th June 2017, 6:52 am

Now, this was quite unusual. They merely met one another and this young man was already grabbing the vixen's hand to lead her around. No one before him was brave or stupid enough to do anything of the sort. Luckily for him, Eris did not take it as an offensive gesture of any kind as many others surely would. She was intrigued and desired to see where would all of this eventually lead. She also perfectly smelled whatever was in the air herself. After all, she was part animal. Her natural senses were far beyond those of regular humans such as Liam. Or at least the girl assumed he was just a human. Never judge a book by it's cover, however. But at least she was pretty much used to this smell from before. Perhaps the boy was from a bigger city, used to a bigger comfort. It was a smell of the countryside. Farms and animal roaming around, it would not be pleasant for anyone from someplace else. In the end, she decided to let the boy and his cat to figure this out by themselves. And once they did, she chuckled.

Well now, doesn't that look like a challenge! Why don't you show me what you can do on your own before I get involved, hm?

Word count - 218

Post by Guest 30th June 2017, 12:55 pm

Liam silently stared at the Boars as one of them charged at him.Liam jumped out the way as the Boar hit a wall.This would be a very tough job for him but he was ready to fight anyways.Liam would pull out a blue sword that had Roses at the guard of it.Liam took in a deep breath and cut one of the Boars.The Rest of the boars seened to be more angry then they were already.Two charged at Liam making him fall down.But this was not the end for Liam,Mona flew to the Boars and hit one of them in the face not doing much to them.Liam hit one of the Boars again with his sword allowing him to get up.As soon as Liam got up,Mona flew to him putting his hand on Liams chest as magic power coursed through Monas palm healing Liam,though Liam was not fully healed he was much better now. "That's probably the best i could do"
    WC:161
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 1st July 2017, 1:11 pm

Eris would watch the young man with interest, even letting out an audible sound of surprise as she saw his weapon. It was quite a pretty blade! Definitely way fancier than the black katanas on her back, as those were not made to look nice as much as they were made to cut well. But it still seemed to do a pretty good job as he managed to hold his ground for some time and even defeat some of the evil boars of doom. The vixen would chuckle and clap few times as she watched the exceed heal its master.

"That's good, good indeed. Eris is quite impressed. Allow her to finish the job as you recover your wounds!"

With those words, she would unsheathe her own weapon, the one that rested against her hip rather than the two swords that were on her back. The sound of doing so clearly lured the remaining boards toward her. But that was only good. With a speed too great to even properly see, she would start dancing among the animals, her slashes cutting apart even the ground beneath them. And in only a few seconds, every last one of them would fall onto the grass motionless and probably already ready for a roast with how many holes in them they had.

"What do you think of Eris' sword skills? She is the master of Fox Demon sword!"

Word Count - 234

Post by Guest 1st July 2017, 1:26 pm

Liam would sit in amazement watching Eris dealing with all the Boars.She was definitely much better than Liam,as he expected.Liam stood up and walked to Eris.

"You did Great, I'm amazed by your sword skills." He'd say in a sweet tone of voice.
    Now Liam was much more ready now that he was able to see how strong the boars were.All they had to do was find the Mother Boar and they could finish this Job.Though if it was the mother Boar wouldn't the Mother Boar looking for her children at the moment.Liam looked around just trying to make sure there weren't any other enemies at the time.For now it seemed as there were no other Boars in sight,which was a huge relief for him and Mona.Liam grabbed Eris's arm again walking around looking for the final Boar they had to fight so they could get finish the job.
    "Hey isn't it rude to just suddenly grab someone's arm and walk around?" Mona would say in a curious tone of voice.
    "Er... Sorry Eris"

WC:175
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 1st July 2017, 1:35 pm

The fact that Liam was amazed by the girl actually made her blush slightly as she rubbed the back of her head, laughing quietly. She knew that she was no pushover, but she also had far to go if she ever hoped to become like some of the sword dancer or mages that focused on a magic channeled through their weapon. So if she was able to impress someone like this, it definitely meant she was on the right track and improving from her brute style she used when she first picked up the weapons.

"It was nothing special at all! Eris believes anyone could do this much with enough practice, even Liam!"

She would reply and then let the young man grab her arm. She was already used to it from before, though she still giggled when she heard the exceed's remark. Honestly, she didn't really care. As long as the one grabbing her like that wasn't hostile toward the vixen, then she had absolutely no problem whatsoever.

"Eris is fine with this, so there is no need to worry about anything. Ah, but the main course is coming, so we should separate now and free our hands~."

Just like she said that, nearby trees would be suddenly toppled over as a giant boar rammed through them, headed directly at the trio. If it had enough force to break down big trees like nothing, then getting hit by it would probably hurt as well. Not that Eris was planning to test that. Her sword was sheathed again, but her hand rested on the weapon's hilt. And the moment the enemy got close enough, she would unsheathe it right into a powerful swing. In fact, it was so powerful that the boar was immediately decapitated and half of the forest behind it as well, tens of trees suddenly cut in half and falling to the ground.

"Oops..."

Word Count - 317

Post by Guest 1st July 2017, 1:48 pm

Liam was frozen in amazement,his mind was blown.He did not believe anyone even had this type of power.Though it was a slightly scary sight to see it was still amazing in his opinion.Mona fainted laying on the ground from the sight of seeing almost everything destroyed.

"W..wha.. You're the only person i've seen that could do that...,you're amazing!" He really meant it.
    Eris was the only person he'd seen that could do that in one strike,it even cut down trees behind the boar.Liam really wanted to learn how she could do all of this.But then he thought to himself about how weak he is.Yes it was true he was weak but he wanted to learn from Eris,Learn her sword style and such.

Liam would ask her in a confident tone,If he could be her mentee.
    "A..Alright from what i've seen...,I'd like you to teach me how to fight much better,I don't care how long or what it'll take to be as strong as you.But i'll never be able to surpass you."
    His face blushed slightly of embarrassment after he asked the question.Liam would fidget with his fingers awaiting for her response.

WC:192

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 1st July 2017, 1:56 pm

In all honesty, a strike like that was nothing amazing at all in comparison to what her comrade from the guild, Hera, could do. But hearing the praise was still something that made the vixen's heart pound with excitement. She would sheathe her weapon for the final time as she looked over the boar's body and smiled. It seemed that she did a good job, though maybe with some undesired damage to the nearby woods. But trees could always regrow, so there probably wasn't too much she'd had to worry about. What she did not expect were the words Liam spoke.

"Huh? You want Eris to teach you how to fight better? I suppose she could, though she had never done so before. Oh well, all is for the first time at some point! So to start your status as her mentee, here is a lesson number one - Never say Never! Eris is confident that if you keep on working hard and always aim to improve, you could easily surpass her one day!"

She would approach the boy with a wide smile on her face while placing one of her hands firmly on his shoulder, hoping that she at least boosted his confidence a little bit. Yes, he may have been weak right now. But anyone had the potential to achieve even greater heights that the Fox Ronin. Of course, the road was long and with plenty of obstacles. But that was precisely what could form a true warrior.

Word Count - 250

Post by Guest 1st July 2017, 2:09 pm

Liams faced turned red but he was excited to see what adventures would happen as Eris's Mentee.Liam was happy,This'll be his first time even having a mentor.He was ready to face anything that came in his way but for now they had to bring the Mother boars corpse and one baby corpse.He handed one of the baby boars corpses to Eris,Liam took the mother boars corpse and carried Mona as well.From Eris's point of view it probably looked like he was hugging a giant teddy bear.Mona woke up and carried the baby boars corpse taking it out of Eris's arms.This really was no biggie for Mona and Liam as they were used to carrying heavy items.This was due to the fact that he trained himself while he was little to get stronger,he carried heavy rocks.He'd ask Eris where they should show the corpses.
    "So do you know where we drop these off?"
    WC:152
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 1st July 2017, 2:23 pm

He seemed happy with how everything turned out. That was good, as the vixen herself was quite pleased with everything herself! And even his exceed managed to get hold of itself as it tried to help with the boars. He asked a pretty good question too - where exactly should they dump these and be done with the job. Well, it was the magical council that sent in for Eris and told her to clear out this idea. And as they usually want to see some kind of proof directly, or via the Royal Guard/Rune Knights, it would probably be best to head directly toward Era and leave it all there. Yup, that sounded like a good plan! Collect the reward for this job and leave a smelly prize at the table of the magical council while they were at it, perfect.

"Let's just carry them to the big MC. Shouldn't take long, since we're so close either. Alright, time to head out~!"

Word Count - 163

Post by Guest 1st July 2017, 2:56 pm

Total WC: 3,132
    Liam Total WC: 1,301
    Eris Total WC: 1,831

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:15 pm