Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 9,687.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]  Empty Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]

Post by Kiru 17th June 2017, 8:32 pm

Job:

"Odd..." Kiru whispered to herself, her hand held out in the thin desert air to feel... Nothing. Unexpected, but not a concern. At least for now. It may have been for her return journey, but at the moment, nothing seemed to be wrong. Therefore she couldn't be bothered to be worried about it. Sighing, she continued to stare over the vast desert dunes, her eyes reflecting the sea of starts above the sands. Her head had been wrapped around by a thin desert shemagh. "Oi! Water wizard! They're ready!" A familiar, heavy voice called out behind her. Kiru turned with a questioning look to the man. Far taller and larger than most. "Right then..." She mumbled, heading back into the large camp set up on the rocky cliff edge. She'd be led through several tents as dozens of men were setting up their fires, preparing for the long night. The man led her to a rather large tent, and lifted the entry flap for her. She ducked underneath his arm and entered the large tent.

"Aye then, let's get this over with!" A younger man said, sitting on the ground behind a small table. Kiru nodded, removing the head scarf and sitting on the side opposite of him. He raised a hand, and motioned with two fingers to the entry way. Soon, two men came lumbering into the tent, holding a much smaller gentlemen. Kiru looked at him with a concerned expression. His arms were bound behind his back, and his head was covered in a brown sack. He was forced to sit on the ground at the vacant side of the table, before a man abruptly removed his cover. Like she had suspected, he was indeed young. Younger than her possibly. And he was in poor condition. His face was badly beaten, and by the looks of it, the rest of his body was as well. Not to mention he reeked of fear, staring wide eyed at the people inside the tent. A guard removed the gag in his mouth and he quickly coughed. Kiru then turned to the man who appeared to be running the operation. "And who's this?" SHe asked flatly. The man smirked.

"Why your proof! You said you were looking for proof of the identity behind the people stealing the shipments, and here it is!" He chuckled. "I asked for notes... Documents, something in writing... Not a frightened child." She responded almost as quickly, her eyes locked into his. The seriousness in them were bold. He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Look lady, we did what you asked, aight? I know the guild can be a little prissy about proof, but ye don need any of that in writing! Lil Callen here can spill anything you need to know! Right?" He asked in a threatening tone, turning his gaze to the boy, now dubbed Callen. He shifted in fear and stared at the man, too afraid to speak. "RIGHT?!"
    "O- Of course! S- Sir... I- I can talk...." He said instantly, shaking and sweating. Kiru, obviously, was unimpressed by this entire situation. And her usual emotionless state couldn't hide it. "See? We're all friends here! Now then Callen, tell the nice lady what you told us after we gutted your friends and took back the stolen cargo!" He demanded in a fake "I'm your friend." tone. Kiru said nothing, but slowly turned her attention back to the shivering boy.

"R- Right... We were hired by... Jario.. Groven. Jario Groven..." Kiru raised an eyebrow at this response. The name unfamiliar. "He had gotten intel that the shipments were passing through here to the hollow... We were hired to intercept them before they could meet their destination... And then meet up at Talon's pass." As he spoke, Kiru watched closely. It was obvious something shady was going around here, and she needed to make sure he wasn't forced to lie about anything to keep her out of the loop. She monitered his movement, but of course his own nervousness, and his rising heartbeat told her everything she needed to know. He wasn't lying. Just scared of the beatings they had obviously given him. "Talon's pass... Is that where is base of operations is located?" The boy turned towards her and shivered. "I- I don't know. We were just told to bring the stolen salts there..." Kiru nodded, but then something odd caught her mind. "Ya see! Proof as clear as day!" She went silent for a moment, pondering to herself before turning back to Callen. "Salts you say? The shipment didn't contain any sal-" That's when she shut her mouth.... SO this was what had really been going on... She slowly turned her head to the man behind the table who had a dark smirk on his lip. "Ugh.... I really wish ye hadn't said that lady... ye were pretty enough without your face beat up." As soon as he said that, the men took on more aggressive stances behind Kiru. She could only sigh. Now it had become clear what was happening. These men were the ones who were behind the missing shipments from the guild. They were just using this "Jario Groven" as a cover for Kiru's investigation. Now however, she would be forced to defend herself as these bandits had no intention of letting her leave.

913 Words.

Last edited by Kiru on 19th June 2017, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]  2f730cc21c

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]  Empty Re: Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]

Post by Noheme 18th June 2017, 5:49 am

Female's lone voice carried itself on the winds of this desert, the dry air penetrated with the humming of a vixen which sat atop a small caravan. An expedition that was moving through the endless sands, their goal still far away. Most of the passengers were seated inside, as to not be assaulted by the flying sands that were carried by the winds as well. Only the fox girl and a mechanical being in the front, directing the strange scaled animals which were carrying the entire cart. It has been quite some time now since their departure.

"What a creepy melody, miss. Are you sure that you do not have anything better to hum? I am made out of metal, and yet I can feel shivers running down my spine as I listen to you."

At that cue, she stopped and leaned to the side slightly, the machias in front coming into view. A sentient machine. They were truly an interesting race. A rare one too, at least on this continent. Perhaps there were more overseas. But here, you would probably have easier time finding an H-ranked magician than one of these guys. As for what he said, the melody was simply stuck inside of her head. She still haven't recovered any of her memories at all. But occasionally something like this happened. Presumable a tune from her past coming forth, forcing itself into the girl's mind at all times. And now, she was unable to properly think about anything else.

"Apologies, sir. I know no other melodies, only this one. But if it bothers you so much, I have no problem stopping!"

For reasons most likely obvious, she wanted to be as compliant as she possibly could be. Even she be in trouble if they decided to just leave her behind in the middle of this desert without any supplies or directions. At least the skies were already covered by the blanket of night and stars, making the place more cold than anything. During the day, the temperatures could go into insane numbers and that was always a problem for someone who had ears and tails covered in fluffy heating coat. On the other hand, something like that was helping Eris to deal with heat much easier than anything else.

"Are you even sure you know where you are going with us, miss? All other passengers are mages, you are not as far as I know. And I have not seen any non-magic users brave enough to take on these dunes of sand. Many dangers around here. Creatures that could swallow you whole, merciless bandits... you will be safe as long as you remain close to the caravan, but once you are on your own..."

"You needn't worry about me, sir. I am confident in my ability to wield a sword, and these ones are not for a show. Just focus on the way ahead of us, I'll figure out my own way once we reach the city."

She would reply with confidence. Of course she would! Yes, she had no magic to speak of. But at the same time, she was treated by her guild as one of the strongest members. And that was, without a doubt, a great honor. Especially considering the power displayed by the actual strongest member of Fairy Tail. To match something like that with swords alone, the girl could not even hope. But maybe one day, if her memory is ever recovered... the magical power inside of her body was still huge. And that probably meant she was capable of wielding magic at some point in her mysterious life. If she could go back to that point, reclaim what she once had, who knows just how strong she would grow. But thoughts like that, they were for another time. As she was nowhere close even figuring out how to overcome this amnesia, as they called it. Yawning, she would lay down onto the caravan's roof and stare right above, at the twinkling stars with delight. Such a beauty in this dried up place. And among it all, a big round moon, looking directly back at her. Why was it so strangely familiar? More than just an object you would see in the skies every night you would look up. It was... more to her than just that.

"You truly are a strange one. Your appearance aside, no sane person would be outside of the caravan at this hour, or in this place. And there you are, staring at the stars. They were right when they said members of Fairy Tail were mad ones. In a wild sense, I mean."

The three tailed fox girl chuckled. Yes, something like that described them quite well. Wild. Wild as the unbound sands of this desert. But there was no time to adore them anymore. The girl's ears twitched as a distant voices could be heard. No one else heard them, but the samurai's hearing was far stronger than even the one of the machine. Quickly jumping onto her own two feet, she look in the voice's direction and moved the goggles from her black hoodie onto her eyes. Of course this startled the machias a little bit, as he clearly could connect the dots and figure out what was about to happen. But before he could speak out, Eris would do so first.

"Don't worry about me, there is something I want to check out. You just make sure to get everyone to their destination, I'll track you down later."

And with those simple words, she would jump into the moving sands, sprinting at high speed to a nearby camp filled with seemingly local individuals. Why was she doing something like this? What she heard was a little bit concerning, indicating that there was a fight about to go down. And a pretty lass in the middle of it. Pin pointing the tent where it all came from, Eris would jump high into the air and land directly in the middle of it. That of course caused the cloth to collapse down, thought no one had to worry about that, as several swift slashes with a sword already in the girl's hand, there was soon no tent to speak of present. And yet, she did not hit a single person inside, showing her skill with the weapon in her grasp.

"Putting your hands on pretty ladies is not allowed!"

Word Count - 1073 / 8250

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kiru
    Kiru

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]  Empty Re: Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]

Post by Kiru 19th June 2017, 12:16 pm

Kiru's senses sharpened as the position of the men behind her grew more aggressive. It seemed as if she'd need to fight her way out of this. Destroying the whole smuggling operation in the process. Sighing heavily, Kiru turned back towards the man in front of her. "Do you really think this a good idea? You're currently interfering with GUILD business. Not that it matters to you, but I would've hoped you'd be smarter than that." She stated flatly. Of course, Kiru knew her words weren't going to get her anywhere. Maybe she could stall them however. After all, she was placed in a very difficult situation. Kiru is a water mage, and the desert is very scarce with water. Even the air is vacant of large amounts of moisture... She needed time to absorb some magical power from it. That was probably the reason why the men around her were so confident. None of them were mages, but they were well aware of Kiru's magic. They had to have been, after all she was the debt collector for the guild. She went to oversee all disputes between the guild's resources third party dealers. Luckily for her however, they had no idea she could absorb water from the air. She just needed to buy a little more time.

"We're all well aware of who're we be messing with. But yer gonna go ahead and crawl back to your guild and explain to them how nice we are... And that you may have ran into a wild hoard of Razorbacks along da way..." He chuckled, and so did a few others. Kiru raised an eyebrow and turned to Callen, who was still quaking in fear. "You intend to beat me and then have me walk back to my guild? I doubt your plans involved having me beat lightly enough to still be able to stand, so that just confuses me. You think without assistance I'd be able to hobble all the way back to Rose Garden and tell my guild what they want to hear? And seeing as that is the cornerstone of your plan, my survival must be a heavy factor. How do you intend for me to make it back on my own beaten to near death with so many other dangers along the way? If I don't return to my guild, they'll send more mages to come looking for me. And from that point on it's only a matter of time before you are all found and wiped off the face of the earth without any evidence to support that you had ever existed in the first place." Kiru responded calmly. It was evident by their faces that they had not thought their plan through at all. Of course they only got more annoyed with her response.

"Aye shut yer face you little-!" Suddenly something had crashed through the roof! Kiru had sensed it a few miliseconds before anyone else, but she couldn't react fast enough to cover herself. She quickly raised her arms to block the coming dust from the impact. In a few moments, the cloth had been cut to shreds as well! Kiru opened her eyes to see everyone standing unharmed, but with a shocked expression... Staring at another girl. Kiru's attention turned to the woman as well. Fox tails and ears on her head... It appeared to be a Kitsune! She was wielding swords in her hands, so it was apparent this woman had been the one to interrupt their little meeting. Her action hardly went unnoticed, though. It seemed the entire camp's attention had been stuck on them... Or her! The kitsune quickly exclaimed something, to which Kiru assessed this woman was acting in her stead. While she didn't have a ton of time to think about who this fox was or why she was helping her, Kiru didn't really care. The moment wouldn't last long anyways. She had more pressing things to think about.

"ARGH! GET THEM!" The man yelled angrily, standing to his feet and pulling out a long scimitar from his belt! Many of the other bandits around the camp did the same thing! Kiru quickly got to her feet and held her hands out in a defensive stance, water began to enveloping her arms. "Appreciate the assistance Kitsune." Kiru said, standing back to back with the new arrival as the men began to circle them. And soon, the battle erupted. Several bandits on Kiru's side charged her. With her quick reflexes she sidestepped a slash, grabbing the man's hand and twisted it painfully. He yelled, quickly dropping the weapon just as another came for a swipe to Kiru's head! She leaned back to dodge the strike, lifting her foot to kick the previous man's sword into the air, the handle hitting him hard in the head. And with that she spun around and kicked both of them with a water pressure infused jab straight into another bandit! "I got this side." She exclaimed to the girl. On cue, the sand around the girl exploded as several long tendrils of water burst from the ground. They quickly and savagely dashed forward, grabbing and tangling up several other bandits just as Kiru released a powerful explosion of steaming hot liquid from her palm in the same direction. She then quickly dashed forward, her entire arms completely covered in rushing torrents of white water.

1822 Words.

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 1:34 pm

For some reason, no one around seemed to be excited as they saw the vixen land in the middle of their little meeting. Sure, her actions were probably quite rude toward them, but she figured there was at least one individual that would be excited about something like this happening! It must have been boring to death, having to stand around in this desert all day long. Honestly, as far as Eris was concerned, she was doing them a huge favor. Very few things or events could provide good enough distraction as the famed Fox ronin! Well... she wasn't exactly all that famed yet, but one day! Or perhaps such goal was just impossible for the girl as called a ronin wasn't exactly a good thing in the first place. Oh well, there was not much time to be thinking about things like that. Tightening the grip on her sword, she would cut the table she was standing on top of in two as she hopped down to stand right next to the other witch in this place. She was the reason Eris was even around here right now. She wanted to help this lovely little lass. And the vixen was quite lucky too, as she only arrived after hearing their voices argue from the distance. To think that she would encounter such a beautiful maiden in this place forgotten by god, that was the true luck! Yeah, she really could not be called a hero if the only people she was actively trying to help were pretty girls.

"Eris is glad she can be of assistance! And she hopes that she will be rewarded for such actions by a kiss on the cheeks when the combat is over~"

She would chuckle and respond to Kiru as they indeed stood back to back. It was a great shame, but they were soon separated and each of them had to take care of their own side of the battlefield. But just from the looks of it, this lonely witch was perfectly capable of holding her own ground against the enemies that were thrown at her. And even if something was about to go down, Eris would instantly rush over and try to save her by any means necessary. Though the water tendrils were enough of a proof that she was fine for the time being. The vixen would jump around to avoid her new partner's attacks and finally started staring down the bandits, or whatever they were, as they drew close. With the other girl, hey knew what they were actually dealing with. But the new arrival was something completely unexpected for them, a giant unknown in terms of abilities and skills. Little did they know that they just encountered one of the most powerful beings in Earthland. Or at least in Fairy Tail. So she would merely smile as she used her katana to block one of the scimitars headed for her before delivering a powerful kick into the man's stomach, sending him flying a good way back and probably making sure he would not get back up for some time.

"Waah, that girl is gonna make a lot of mud if she keeps that up. Probably should finish you all before this place becomes less than ideal for a rumble, huh?"

She would exclaim and reach for a second katana with her other hand. She had three in total, as the one she was currently wielding was usually hanging by her hip. Two more were affixed to her back, thought just a last one remained there as of right now. Licking her lips, the vixen would prepare and then launch herself forward at a sprint much greater than anything a regular human could ever achieve. She didn't exactly know just how bad these guys were if they were murderers or just regular smugglers and such. And so, she decided to hold her swords the other way around, slashing at them all with the dull side. But even then, her hits were something that no one would want to go through willingly. Painful and with enough force behind them to knock everyone off balance the moment they were hit. Poor bastards never stood a chance. One got it especially bad, as she used the hilt of the blade to break his nose. And as he tumbled backward, she threw her swords into the air and grabbed him by the waist, performing a proper takedown as her back bent and the man's head suddenly landed in the dry sand. Even without her weapons in hands, she knew many techniques that allowed her to just decimated any and all opponents. And while her style of fighting was more focused on dealing with each enemy individually rather than wiping them out all at once, Eris' speed was still good enough for her to be chewing through them all in a reasonable time. And eventually, it would be her alone left standing on that side of the camp, the ground littered with either unconscious bodies or bandits that were too busy holding their wounds and groaning and moaning in pain to get back up.

"Whew, pretty good as far as warm-ups go? Are you doing okay, Miss white water? Do you require any help from me?"

Hopefully, she didn't sound too rude, but not much she could do if she didn't know the other female's name. So for now, she would just sheath her second katana and watch, observing her techniques in hopes to learn a bit more about her before they would talk face to face again. It was always a good idea to learn something about those you were to be around, no matter if they were allies or enemies.

Word Count - 2031 / 8250

Kiru
    Kiru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kiru 28th July 2017, 11:01 am

With whirlwinds of dust and sand around her, driven up by the intense torrents of water Kiru had manged to summon, being in the desert wasn't actually terrible for her. Sure it was pretty dry, and very hard to find enough moisture in order to use her magic as proficient as she normally would, but once she got going, she could easily defend herself in this harsh environment. Easily making large slews of mud with her water magic, it was almost as if she had changed magics completely to one that would shape the earth. Of course, that was only an illusion, when it came down to it, Kiru's magic was still water controlling sand. However, the bandits didn't seem to think that. "Earth user!" One would call, in a feeble attempt to warn his friends about her fake power. However, none of that seemed to matter now anyways, seeing as none of them appeared to be wizards of any skill level, therefore they had no way of defending against Kiru and the Kitsune's combined power. Even if she hadn't been using any magic yet, Kiru could still sense the gleaming power radiating off of her. Something she was glad only she could sense. Then again, if any of these bandits had the capacity to as well, the fox would've probably sent them running when she first introduced herself.

With a quick had movement, The massive ball of muddy water whipped through the air and smashed three charging men straight into another tent, causing the tarp to tumble over as its supports were shattered. While she was distracted, another man came from behind. Luckily she sensed his impending strike in time, sidestepped, grabbed his arm and cracked it downwards. With a painful scream emanating off the bandit, Kiru swung her water covered foot around to deliver a swift kick to the gut. The pressure of the torrent covered leg caused him to skid several feet backwards in the sand, and pass out on the spot...

The area grew quiet, all except the elevated heart beat of Kiru and her newfound ally. Taking a deep breath, the water floating in a vicious torrent above her died down and fell to the sand with a quick 'sploosh!' Kiru relaxed a bit, lowering her hands as the water around her limbs did the same. She straightened her back and finally turned towards the woman again, her expression the same emotionless one she had seen before. "Appreciate your concern Vixen, but I am quite alright, thank you." She replied in a unwavering tone, staring at the peculiar girl without any emotion. It was odd, for a woman who radiated power, she only chose to use two katanas in combat, not a hint of magic whatsoever... What was her story?

Kiru bowed her head slightly "My name is Kiru, from Black Rose. What might yours be if you don't mind me asking?"

2312 Words.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 7th January 2018, 4:28 pm

~Sign up~
    So it doesn't get lost

Hydro Defense [ Job | Eris Sytry ]  9eQE92W

Noheme Fairy Tail S-Rank

With the Katanas sheathed once more, the vixen would slowly approach her new ally and look around. They have certainly managed to demolish this entire place in only a few moments, huh? Well, that only spoke of how powerful they really were. Quite funny, really. But at least they didn’t slaughter the poor bandits, just leaving them all bruised and unconscious. Shame none of them were pretty young girls. Against those, Noheme would hold back much more. But oh well. For now, she just looked over the emotionless mage in front of her, instantly getting flashbacks to her adventure with young guild master of Fairy Tail who wore a similar stone mask to hide away her emotions.

Kiru of Black Rose. What a lovely name. And you want to know mine as well, hehe~. My apologies for my behavior up until now. Sometimes I try to be all playful, but it never lasts. Allow me…” Suddenly speaking in a slightly different manner, the vixen would be quickly surrounded by magical light. Her black and extremely revealing outfit disappeared and was replaced with a white and purple kimono. On her back, the three fox tails suddenly multiplied as she now had nine of them.

Every single one would sway in the dry wind of this desert as the girl opened up a hand fan and moved it in front of her mouth, smiling. “Much better. This is my unrestricted form. I’d imagine you might have some question and I will happily answer them all, so don’t hold back. But first, whatever were you doing in a place like this? I sensed someone being in danger, so I rushed over and dealt with some of the bandits… but I certainly did not expect to find someone from Black Rose. Oh, and I myself am part of the renewed Fairy Tail guild~

Her voice was still playful, but also more mature than before. Her entire form and appearance was almost divine in a sense even when the girl was standing still. There was also another very notable change and that was her magic energy. It completely disappeared and Kiru was no longer able to feel it. But it wasn’t like the Kitsune no longer had it. It simply became so powerful that only beings of her own rank could sense it. And as it were, the water slayer wasn’t quite at the same level as Noheme just yet. Though perhaps one day she would be.

Word Count: 2,443 / 8,250
    Tags: @Kiru
    OOC: Putting myself as S-rank, since I was SS when we started and that rank no longer exists.

Kiru
    Kiru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kiru 8th January 2018, 6:13 pm

As the dust settled around the two, Kiru would breath a sigh of relief, finally relaxing her muscles. That was quite the workout. Even with the new arrival helping her out, she still seemed to find herself somewhat short of breath. Could've been the environment. Kiru wasn't very used to fighting in a desert after all. She didn't ignore her companion for long, though. The demon slayer turned to her with a curious glance as she began to speak again. Oddly enough, the girl seemed to have avoided her question entirely before her body began to glow. Not knowing what exactly was happening, the wizard put a hand up to her face to block out the rays, if only temporary. That's when she was surprised. The woman had simply changed clothes. After apologizing for her previous behavior, which in all honesty Kiru hadn't even noticed as odd. Certainly not odd enough to warrant an apology anyways, the woman did change noticeably.

Her magic power had all but vanished from Kiru's sense... Strange. She had yet to encounter any wizard who could mask their power as she did. It was entirely possible this kitsune was leagues ahead of the demon slayer, but it was now impossible for her to tell with the aura of magic gone. The fox girl went on to assume Kiru had many questions for her, which she'd be correct. But before the demon slayer could ask any of them, the vixen posed an inquiry of her own. She wanted to know what Kiru had been doing here in the first place. Understandable. It wasn't too often a wizard from a legal guild would be seen in a nest of thieves, and seeing as the girl just intercepted them and helped Kiru significantly, she knew she owed the woman an explanation at least.

"I was here on business. According to our sources, a shipment of guild property was reported missing. We had no experienced wizards open at the time, so we hired the locals to help us find it. This here group of bandits seemed to be the ones responsible for it, and agreed to meet me pretending that they had dealt with the thieves and tricked a kid into lying to make their claim seem more accurate. They did all this hoping the guild would forget about it and close the case. I caught on and they were about to attack just before you showed up." Kiru saw no reason to lie. Not like this woman could've really done anything with that information. Seeing as how any surviving cargo the bandits hadn't already sold off were destroyed.

She then cocked an eyebrow up and asked her own questions. "You didn't tell me your name, or what YOU were doing here either." Kiru asked in her usual monotone voice, trying to figure out the kitsune the best she could.

2795/8250 Words.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 21st January 2018, 9:28 am

Noheme Fairy Tail S-Rank

The kitsune listened eagerly to the explanation as to why this dual-haired beauty was right here, in a bandit camp. And soon enough, she would giggle at it all and start moving the hand fan to blow a bit of fresh air onto her face. It was quite warm where they were, after all. This Kiru of Black Rose somehow appeared incredibly amusing to Noheme. Perhaps it was the fact that she would not show any excessive emotions at all. Did she lack them? Or perhaps she was just hiding them. Or maybe she just wasn’t used to showing her emotions to the outside world.

Whatever the case, that stoic attitude was almost refreshing to the Moon goddess. “No need to be pressing on your words, dear. I was merely passing by when I heard something suspicious. And sure enough, I have found a beautiful girl about to be assaulted by these brutes. So, of course, I had to help~.” As always, her voice would carry a playful tone, as if a language was not a tool for communication but instead some form of a fun game she could engage in with other people. And she always adored conversing with other females, so there was that as well.

Turning around and making few steps to one of the collapsed tents, she would look over it as her golden tails swayed behind her back, the fur almost shining as it reflected the light that was shining down upon them without a shred of mercy. “As for my name… you may call me Eris Sytry. It’s quite the pleasure, miss Kiru of Black Rose~.” Saying that she would turn back toward the demon slayer and playfully stick her tongue out at her while winking. A gesture that Kiru probably wasn’t very used to, or at least that was what Noheme assumed.

But looking all around, they have certainly made quite a mess of the camp. Aside from the knocked out and groaning bodies lying in the burning sands, a large number of boxes with aforementioned guild property. “It would appear that your mission was successful then. What will you do now?” The vixen was part of a small convoy that was moving through the desert, but they kinda had to leave her behind when she went to help this girl here. So now she had nothing to do herself unless she wanted to actually sprint through the desert in order to catch up.

Noheme would suddenly disappear as she teleported right behind Kiru and leaned to her right ear. “If you have free time, why not go on a date with me~?” The kitsune had trouble holding herself back when in company of another beautiful female. As such, giving someone an offer like this was completely normal for her while it would be probably rather out of place for anyone else. And quite honestly, the vixen did not even care for love much. She desired the raw feelings that came from indulging oneself in the more carnal of desires. A sinful existence, this goddess.

Word Count: 2,955 / 8,250
    OOC: -

Kiru
    Kiru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kiru 26th January 2018, 4:28 pm

As the conversation went on, so too did this vixen's abnormality. It perplexed Kiru how sudden she'd change personalities.. And how 'forward' she was about her opinions. Of course, Kiru herself was still incredibly hard to read, the Vixen not getting any emotional response from the demon slayer. Kiru would continue to stare at the kitsune as she walked around the camp. She looked around as she spoke, and the demon slayer would do nothing bust stand in the intense heat and listen. She was paying attention very closely. According to her, the fox was simply wandering by when she heard someone in trouble and came to help out. Noble of her to do so, Kiru would think. As Kiru was positive she, or anyone else within her own guild would've done the same if they had heard anyone in trouble nearby.

She introduced herself as Eris Sytry. Not a name Kiru had heard before. She then made an odd winking gesture towards the demon slayer. At this point, Kiru had her hand behind her back as she observed the fox and tilted her head at her question. "I suppose I will head back to the guild and inform them of what transpired he-" She was then cut off instantly by the foxes' magic. Not something she had expected at all, mostly judging by the fact it had vanished completely before, but she was still capable of using it. Interesting. She felt the fox behind her now, leaning in close to the demon slayer's ear. Kiru could only shift her body to the side for a moment, giving a somewhat confused look as she muttered an odd question.

"I'm sorry miss Sytry, but I don't think that is an option right now." Kiru responded flatly. Of course, she was still taken off a bit by her sudden and honest approach. Kiru hadn't met another woman who had that sort of interest in her before. Many guys looked at her the same way Eris did, but Kiru had never seen a female feel the same way. Weather she'd take Kiru's rejection seriously or not remained to be seen. She hoped she hadn't angered her in any way. Judging by what Kiru had seen so far, it wouldn't take this fox much to end the demon slayer if she chose too.

"Although the desert is wide. There is no reason why either of us should traverse it alone."

3204/8520 Words.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 21st February 2018, 7:37 am

Noheme Fairy Tail S-Rank

The fox girl sighed and narrowed her body again as she took few steps back from Kiru, covering most of her lower face by the hand-held fan. Her expression impossible to read due to that for few moments, she remained silent as if to build up some sort of tension from the refusal she just went through. Though in the end, she just folded the piece of wood and cloth to reveal a cheeky smile. “I see, how disappointing.” Perhaps she already expected a negative answer from the beginning. Well, it was the truth. Noheme liked to tease others more than she probably should.

Though it was somewhat disappointing that she didn’t even get a blush from this lovely lady, she never expected a “yes” in the first place. Not that she wouldn’t be quite happy if she actually got it. In any case, it seemed that this little one had already decided what she should do next. And to the vixen’s surprise, she even offered that the two could traverse the desert together. This was an unexpected development of this situation, as Noheme honestly expected this serious individual to disappear alone and as soon as possible. Her logic made sense, but it was still surprising.

Waving her nine tails in a happy manner as if she was some sort of domesticated animal, she nodded twice and closed her eyes for a bit. “Indeed, that the desert is. Perhaps it will turn into a date yet~” She would once again try to tease a bit as she stuck out her tongue for few seconds. But the desert was a bit too dry to be trying things like that. Moving again to station herself right next to Kiru, the goddess would now smile at her warmly, a perhaps inviting change from just mere moments ago. The girl and her mood swings.

If everything was ready, she would start walking right by her new companion in the direction of the nearest settlement, as they would probably eventually need some sort of vehicle to properly get out of here. One does not simply just walk across an entire desert, even if they are a powerful mage. “It seems that we have plenty of time before we get anywhere. Why not let me in our some of your secrets, Miss Kiru of Black Rose~? Perhaps something like where have you learned a demon slaying magic. It is quite rare even in a world like this~

Word Count: 3,366 / 8,250

Kiru
    Kiru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kiru 15th March 2018, 9:52 am

By this point Kiru had concluded this woman to be one of constant mood swings. It was the only logical explanation the demon slayer could come up with based on how often her personality seemed to shift and change. After Kiru's rejection the girl seemed to be taking rather well. Comparing it to the others in the past anyways. While Kiru wasn't exactly the dating type, many other people didn't always know that. She had been stopped on several occasions by men asking for her hand. She had to promptly deny all because of her focus to the guild. And every time they seemed rather depressed. Kiru was glad to know she didn't make another person that way, despite what the Kitsune stated. The girl even agreed with Kiru's statement, and even noted that it may turn into a date yet. She wasn't exactly sure how that would work out, but Kiru decided not to rub salt in the wound and let Eris day dream.

It wasn't long in their walk across the dunes when the girl then said something... Very interesting. She questioned Kiru about her magic. Normally this wouldn't be odd, but the fact the woman was able to tell her magic was demon slaying type was what spoke to her. Normally most people wouldn't guess that until Kiru told them otherwise. Although, Kiru probably shouldn't have been surprised. This woman knew a lot more than she was letting on. That was Kiru's first impression, anyways. Her magic was far stronger than Kiru's as well. That could've been a contributing factor to how well versed she seemed to be with sniffing out the abnormalities in others. Kiru didn't see any reason to lie to the girl, so she was honest. However painful it was to speak that dreaded name. "The ocean demon Morpha taught me..." This was about the most expression Kiru showed during their entire encounter. Her face was visibly angered. That name was poison on her tongue, and she didn't like to say it often. If others didn't pick up on that factor, Kiru's blank stare ahead into the dunes would've sufficed as an indicator. Kiru then turned her head towards the kitsune who she had just now noticed was a lot closer than before.

"Not a person I'd like to see again."

3593/8250 Words.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 25th March 2018, 7:31 am

Noheme Fairy Tail S-Rank

It was only natural that Noheme was able to recognize what type of magic Kiru had after seeing it even just once. After all, she had the exact same type of magic herself. And if things were to stay true to how she came to be a demon slayer, then this girl must have been trained by a demon as well. Interesting creatures those. Unless she was one of those more modern slayers that no longer even relied on living creatures to teach them magic, and rather infused their bodies with lacrimas that possessed the magic they desired. It was almost like a shortcut that not everyone appreciated.

The vixen herself personally did not care. Her body was not even her own, so it mattered none what it could be infused with. The only reason why she asked this question in the first place was that of her curiosity. And boredom. The goddess simply lived for far too long and went through far too much already. Nothing would quite excite her aside from human interaction, as these bipedal creatures came in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Drawing out romantic responses was usually the most entertaining and time-consuming, which would perhaps explain her flirtatious demeanor as well.

In any case, she received a name, as well as an angry expression. One that would make the fox girl chuckle mischievously. “Can’t wait to get your hands on her and put her to an eternal rest, hmm~?” Saying that, she would make some distance between them again and looked up into the skies. “Perhaps Vermillion will know… Heeeey, Vermillion~! Do you know a demon named Morpha~?” It appeared as if the female was shouting at no one in particular, as they were still in the middle of a desert with anyone else nearby.

But a magical presence soon started shaking the very sand dunes as the skies grew dark, a black mist suddenly surrounding the two girls. No one appeared, but a demonic female voice rang out from nowhere.
    “The name brings out memories. A demon of the sea, surrounded by a world of its own. Protected by others. We have never met in person.”
    The response put an “hmm” expression on Noheme’s face as she nodded to herself. The dark presence disappeared as quickly as it came, leaving the desert in its usual state once more.

Guess not all demons would know each other…” Thinking out loud, the vixen’s tails would sway from side to side behind her back. Now that she was thinking about it all, she had never really delved much into the world of demons and how they interact with one another. Somehow, this little expedition has turned out to be much more interesting than she anticipated it to be. And all thanks to the fact she had met a fellow demon slayer, how very curious. Now the goddess wanted to get even closer to the Kiru of Black Rose, shame that all her advances were so abruptly halted.

Word Count: 3,867 / 8,250

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:17 am