Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Approval threads

Jakiro
    Jakiro

Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Approval threads Empty Approval threads

Post by Jakiro 15th June 2017, 10:21 pm

You created 5 different approval threads for each kind of app to be approved however in all of the templates for the apps there is no mention of this approval thread nor is there a link to it, I suggest as a new player, to make life easier for all other new players, that you edit the templates to include this footnote.
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Magic: Droids of Draovis
    Third Magic:

Approval threads Empty Re: Approval threads

Post by Aliarey Casady 16th June 2017, 12:25 am

Well I do know the New User Guide does mention and link to the character approval thread around step six so it does set the standard that approval threads exist in the registration areas. However, the New User Guide itself is kind of hidden in the Introduction thread area. I know it scrolls along the top of the site but I am not sure how many even look at that.

I do agree that they can be hard to notice since I've seen a couple of people newer than me go for periods of time not even realizing they need to post their magic and such in one to have it looked at. Having the link in the template threads would be beneficial for those people. So add a +1 to this suggestion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

Approval threads Empty Re: Approval threads

Post by Eris 16th June 2017, 7:33 am

I have to search the post history of myself or someone I know would have posted there,  each time I want to find one of them.   Lmao.  

Forum structure is very ogre,  so many layers to go through.   

But like you mentioned,  I use to keep going to the Templates when I wanted to find one expecting there to be a link to an approval thread in it.   It's a very common-sense spot for it.

Approval threads are a somewhat new thing though.  Though I guess around 2 years isn't that new to most.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Approval threads NvVyM98

Approval threads CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:17 pm