Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro)

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Magic:

Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) Empty Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro)

Post by Tiramisu 8th June 2017, 5:37 am

Dat Job:

Sign Up Approval: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t27653p525-sign-up-for-jobs#295947

_____________________________________________________________________________________

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Magic:

Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) Empty Re: Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro)

Post by Tiramisu 8th June 2017, 5:49 am

Footsteps continued to make themselves heard as boots were constantly slammed onto the floor. Normally, a certain lady wouldn’t be this frantic, but she was sure she caught someone deep inside the ruins and it made her run straight for them without thinking. That was until she lost her breath and then placed her soft hand against the rocky interior with a content sigh. She lost him, but she was sure that she will find him again…

Huffing and puffing, she didn’t even dare to look behind her, she was pretty sure that her companion was with her during the whole ordeal. “I apologise…” She puffed. “It seems catching this man will be more difficult than I originally thought, Hiro.”

Turning around, she hoped to spot him. Good, he was there after all.

Walking up to him with most of her breath back, the female took a good look at her fellow companion before looking around once more. “Now that I think about it… I never really had a good look at these ruins. Then again, I haven’t really explored Fiore properly.” The Oshiro female chuckled at the samurai and smiled softly. “Let’s look one more time. I am sure we will be able to find Harper.”

Misayo wasn’t so sure when she took on the job. She wanted to it with someone she knew tidbits of, simply because she wanted to learn more about teamwork and synchronising. Who better than to do it with Hiro?? He also used a katana, so she could also learn how katana’s worked. It was the perfect way for Misayo to be taught how to be a holder-type mage, even if she was already kind of learning how to be one, there isn’t any harm in learning continuously.

“Are you ready??” The fire maiden asked as she gave Hiro a small smile that she was sure would give him some encouragement.

Word Count: 317
    Total Post Count: 1
    Word count/posts needed: 6k/40 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek
    LOTRspartan
    LOTRspartan

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sword of Time
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) Empty Re: Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro)

Post by LOTRspartan 8th June 2017, 3:26 pm

Though ancient ruins were peaceful, they were rather frightening. Hiro closely followed Misayo as she weaved her way through the various tunnels and rooms of the ruins. She was always a wild and crazy sort but Hiro never thought this crazy. He always was looking for new adventure with anyone he could but this was getting exhausting. Hiro was no treasure hunter, let alone a treasure hunter, hunting another treasure hunter. A bounty hunter? he thought. Regardless his mind needed to stay focused. Wander off the wrong way and you could be lost forever.

Let's get searching. Just stay close, you never know who or what could be in these ruins. Don't want to go losing you too Misayo, Hiro replied with a grin. Although Misayo and he were practically the same age, he always saw her as the younger rowdy one, a younger sister type. Sister, now that's a word he had not heard of in a long time, especially after the incident. He quickly shook the thought from his mind and continued searching. Try to keep an eye out for secret hallways and the such. GL, was casually floating around the room they were in, looking for everything and anything that seemed interesting. You find anything GL? The paper shifted into his direction and quickly transformed into a thumbs down. Yea I thought as much. The samurai gave a huff as he leaned against a wall. He suddenly felt his entire weight shift further into the wall. He gave a short yelp as he suddenly fell onto the floor. He looked around him to find a secret tunnel riddled with cobwebs. Misayo, I think I found something.

He quickly hopped upwards and brushed himself off. The hallway was too dark for him to see anything within. He grabbed one of the torches off the wall near him and crept in slightly. He could see some footprints implanted in the dust. Our guys definitely came this way. Stay behind me. He put his hand on the hilt of his sword, just to be careful.

WC: 368/300 (2/40)

Samurai Hunters (Misayo and Hiro) ARVke1f

Sword of Time

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:35 pm