Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic Deals (Open/Social)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Demonic Deals (Open/Social) Empty Demonic Deals (Open/Social)

Post by Sol 21st May 2017, 11:11 pm

Sol moved thru the town of Magnolia under a cloak with his head covered, his red slitted eyes peered out thru the darkness of his hood like glinting rubys as he ducked thru alleys and towards a secluded section of the forest near Fairy Tail, Sol hoped to avoid Hera and any other of the bumbling fool in that guild but to get what he needed he had to find the spot where he could summon Vulgrim to bargin with him. As he exited out of the city and into the woods the dragon could only grin as he had had some very good things happen to him lately .

Infact the locket that rested on his chest wasn’t even glowing meaning he wasn’t angry he was calm, as he approached the area he needed to be and he grinned as he found the small cleared spot in the center of the woods. Sol pulled out a small black lacrima and he tossed it at the ground before a black and blue portal appeared and the demon emerged. “My My not long after our last meeting and you changed so much great black dragon, you would give Acnologia a run for his money” Vulgrim said with a chuckle noting that Sol was without his wings or claws and looked completely normal besides his slitted eyes before Sol just laughed .”Ha I’m far more sane then that useless reptile he is hardly worthy of the title of king. Now what have you got to sell me” the poison dragon said as Vulgrim just rubbed his fingers together”Feed my hunger and I’ll Sell you anything you want” he said with a grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Demonic Deals (Open/Social) Empty Re: Demonic Deals (Open/Social)

Post by DOPPO 22nd May 2017, 5:13 am

East Forest. Ever since Magnolia had been destroyed, Ezra had returned to the woods he had grew up in. Miles deeper into this forest would be his home village, of which he would stay until Magnolia had been reconstructed. But more often than not, the redhead found himself sleeping under starry skies with his back against the trunk of a strong oak, breathing clean, forest air and pondering the enigma that is Fairy Tail for nights on end. However, Ezra would soon come to find that the forest would have more visitors than usual.

Just recently, Ezra had acquainted himself with two young men who went by Advent and Rhyolo. Their meeting was short lived but delightful, wondering where the candid, silver-haired man and the more masculine, dense one had been in life. It almost became a habit to watch over all things and everyone, like some sort of religious angel. Although they were no more than people he happened to come across, he had the strong will to protect them.

But their visit was certainly not the last, for a new person, emitting of intense magical energy and seemingly a man. When it came to Ezra's perception of his power, it was mediocre in comparison to his. On a strong, thick tree branch lied a redhead shrouded in the shade of the leaves, peering down into the paths and groves of bushes. A man with a shawl, or at least that was his assumed gender, had been strolling about aimlessly as far as Ezra could tell. But the redhead would come to discover that his stroll had not being aimless when he came to a stop before conversing with some alien being via magical item.

They talked about things that left the redhead puzzled, for he knew not of what they were referencing. But after his unintentional eavesdropping, Ezra intruded in a burst of friendliness. "Why, howdy there, Mister." Ezra waved, "Up here!"

The redhead would shout down to the man, trying to grab his attention. It was quite a strange situation, and wasn't sure how to approach it. "Reckon you haven't been 'round here for long, 'cause no one walks this deep into the East Forest 'n all. Mind you, ain't it a bit shady for 'ya to walk so deep into a place like this with a shawl? Slap me silly if I am overly-suspicious,
    but we best be at guard after the destruction of this poor 'ol town... it was 'cause of some inside-work that it fell."
    Ezra's voice seemed somber and intense, but no more friendly than the next person. "Gee, where are my manners? Name's Ezra, for 'er information." The redhead grinned his usual, toothy grin and dipped his head.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th May 2017, 12:27 am

Sol and Vulgrim both looked at the new arrival and Sol growled slightly before he decided to remove his disguise and revealed his form to the newcomer with his bare chest and guild mark bared for all to see along with the emerald locket around his neck..” I guess I’m out of town so I don’t need this, though why a Fairy would poke around here I’ll never know.” he grumbled” the man now named Ezra seemed to be suspicious of him since the destruction of Magnolia the fairies had gotten a bit paranoid since Sol had last encountered them.”I’m Sol if you know anything about your guild you will know that name and I‘m not hear to cause trouble just to pick up a few things” Sol said plainly as he turned back to Vulgrim.

I have your payment Vulgrim though its getting hard to obtain these without drawing attention to my guild” he said as he reached into the robe on the ground and pulled out a small lantern and inside was a few blue lights that were glowing softly, however only Sol and Vulgrim knew what these were. These were Souls and Vulgrim was looking at them hungrily

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 25th May 2017, 12:32 pm

Ezra looked down at the raven haired man with great interest in him. He emitted immense power, and he could not simply ignore a suspicious figure like him. Or maybe that wasn't the reason at all. Perhaps Ezra simply wanted company and it had nothing to do with his sense of just. The redhead would lounge about the strong oak and hum curiously.

To Ezra's surprise, the man would reveal himself with the swift removal of his shawl. The body and mark that were once obscured in mystery now came to light. The redhead was stunned about the bravery of the man, revealing a guild mark looked down upon by the Magic Council. Ezra's face grew more solemn as the raven haired man introduced himself. "The name ain't so familiar, sir," Ezra retorted, "I have a mighty fine memory and that name ain't ever pop up. The redhead finished with a huff. He was quite confident in his memory, but his boasting was more childlike than annoying. The usual silly Ezra.

Sol would then mention something about his companion, who seemed more demonic if anything. Ezra watched quietly before intruding on their exchange. "What are those, Mister Sol? Seems like 'er doing something 'long the lines of a person in the black market! Ya know...
    coming to town all covered up n' stuff, given weird stuff to god-knows-what that is."
    He jested. It was an interesting conversation he had witnessed, leaving him quite inquisitive. "I ain't lookin fer no trouble either, Mister Sol, but it ain't always an option..." Ezra sighed, looking more sad than threatening. He really did not want to get into any fights today, he was too old for that.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:47 am