Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth

Sabertooth
    Sabertooth

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth Empty Rise of Sabertooth: Earth

Post by Sabertooth 18th May 2017, 8:46 pm

Upon the Sabertooth guild, their allies and Nicklaus Flamel all entered the portal that was underneath the ace of spades. Upon entering their world Flamel would explain that there are a total of five Elders located through this massive shadow realm.  The god of war Mars Ultor, Father of time Chronos, Creator of life and fire Prometheus, Lord of earth Geb and Ruler of the underworld, Hel. Thanks to the Information provided by Flamel, the Earthland mages knew that the four huge energies that could be felt in the distance belonged to four out of the five with Hel being the only one unknown. How he knew was another matter entirely but the only way they could proceed was to split up their forces and take the fight to the four elders that were physically present in the world, the only downside is that Flamel had no clue which Elder was located specifically so they wouldn’t know what they were facing until they entered the battlefield.  Team Kite consisting of Roy, Luna and Zar would be heading East to combat the God of War Mars Ultor. Team Ryo Consisting of Mashyuu and Kenna would head south to deal with the Prometheus and his primal flames. Team Cirven consisting of Kiersa Bec, Imai and Kanrya would be on their way west to face Geb and his dominance of earth. Team Ardere consisting of Itori and Rai Chu would be heading up north to face the lord of time Chronos. Flamel would stay behind for he was merely a spectator for now.

Update
    Nicklaus Flamel:

Last edited by Sabertooth on 21st May 2017, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth Empty Re: Rise of Sabertooth: Earth

Post by Cirven 20th May 2017, 8:25 am

It wasn't exactly what Cirven expected but he was somehow thrown into the mess that involved Sabertooth. It was weird for him to feel like he was a part of the guild again with Kite's delegation to have him help and even lead one of the small teams to fight against one of the 'gods' in this new world they were in. It wasn't like he didn't want to help though because he always felt he owed it to the guild that helped him find his sister and gave him his fond memories of her. The thing was, he never knew when or how that opportunity would present itself and the current situation made that opportunity quickly come into existence so the now pirate/mercenary decided to help free of charge. He planned to keep his identity strictly as an Ace member of the West Fiore Trading Company to avoid any unneeded drama from being added to the scenario even more.

His team was composed of a couple faces he didn't know much and a face that he was close to in the past. The scarlet haired young man, Imai and the woman who looked to be proudly wearing her guild on her face, Kanrya were the faces that he did not know so well. He had somewhat met Imai in the past when he tried visiting the injured Kiersa and had a standoff with Fredrick who was against him being there for his past disappearance when the guild needed him. He did not know of Kanrya at all but he figured that could be easily solved with their current task with fighting a god. He figured it anything would get him to know someone it would be a battle against a god. Kiersa was the exception to the others in the team because he knew her all too well as they were in a team in the past called Holy Tempest with his sister, Aayla, the now ex-Guildmaster of Sabertooth, Raven and another popular member of Sabertooth, Hikari. So it probably would be pretty natural for the two to work together while teamed up.

As the group went to start their trek to the enemy they were meant to face, the demon turned to the others who made up his team and spoke. "So we are meant to face a god,
    possibly with some sort of abilities that will keep us from dealing with them in most ways which is always pretty annoying. Thing is, we will still do our part and take them down. What they do is only a set back from what will happen but I can understand if you possibly have a fear in doing this so I wanted to say if you want to stay back with the crazy-ish guy who brought us here and told us all of this stuff, you can.
    " He pointed at Flamel with a grin on his face showing he was joking. "Anyone who is too scared to come shouldn't force themselves to come at all because you can possibly hinder us all in a fight that we have a high chance of not coming back from so any takers on staying behind?" He questioned the other members of his team and waited for answer before they would continue to move west through what looked like would become a desert area in the distance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 20th May 2017, 6:37 pm

Elders who had sought the end of humanity... that was what they were facing in this strange other world. It was hard to consider, but here they were. This place was strange... but then again so was their team composition, although the blonde nun could only consider that it was so they could try to cover as many possibilities as they could. They had no idea what this Elder they were going after would be capable of.

Kiersa looked at the Celestial Spirit keys hanging from her wrist, wondering if she could even call them into this other realm, this other world. That was something that she would wait to find out though later, just before they begin their battle with these entities that claimed to be gods. She remembered fighting one would-be god already, a composite of multiple elemental spirits, so she figured that it would more or less go the same way here. She hoped.

For now though, the blonde nun was trying to recall what exactly she knew about Kanrya and Imai-Chi from the paperwork she'd been dumped on with the various Guildmasters of Sabertooth. The names rang familiar, but it was hard to put the names to faces at the best of times. She did give a bit of a sigh though. "And to think I'd just finally been allowed to get out of my wheelchair after that dragon attack incident..." she mused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Kanrya
    Kanrya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Gun Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 20th May 2017, 7:22 pm

Yes Kanrya had come to Sabertooth, being relatively new to guild life so it was no surprise to her that she did not know these people. She glanced over her teammates, eying each one in turn, the blonde nun, a red-haired kid, and their leader. She guessed he had at one point been apart of Sabertooth which was why he was likely there now. She knew that the gods existed, but to find out that these elders that wanted the end of humanity, she wouldn't back down from this without a fight.

However, she already considered Sabertooth her home and had gotten to know at least two of her guildmates, so as Kanrya stood listening to their team leader give a speech about anyone who was too scared should stay behind, she patted her stocks of Athena and Morrigan that were riding in the holsters on her hips, the familiar weight of Nyx and Skadi in their holsters, and under her coat while Death wish, the rifle that Mashyuu had given her when she had first come to Sabertooth, being the only unfamiliar weight on her back.

She took out a cigarette from the carton she had stashed in her coat and lit it, smirking just a little as she took a drag from it and exhaled, the smoke curling around her face. The reckless smile she had when facing a fight was accounted for. "Well, this god isn't going to kick his own ass, shall we?"

Rise of Sabertooth: Earth AAAieQW

Jobs Completed: 5
    Jobs in Progress: 2/3

Kanrya Zura ~~~Bank ~~~ Gun Magic ~~~~Theme
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 24th May 2017, 5:10 am

Imai just barely managed to move out of the range for the falling guild castle when the message was sent over to him and the other Sabertooth members. He didn’t know of any way for himself to get away, nor did he possess any devices or techniques to do so, so he followed the order and moved towards what was the ship of a guy named Ardere. He took off rather quickly, a light-blue nebula travelling him across the floor and towards the checkpoint. He wished that he could fly a little more efficiently with this ability, which would make it even more useful than now…

That was what he recently remembered. Now, he found himself in another world, amongst another group, including Cirven, Kanrya and Kiersa. He found himself familiar with all of them, although the least with Cirven as he was supposedly a previous member from back when Imai was still dreaming of joining a mage guild. Due to that, he kept his mouth shut and listened to the first words of the male, until he spoke up: “… We’re meant to face a god, huh? I wonder if Mashyuu will be proud of me.” He held his chin on his thumb and index fingers, thinking about the situation of him successfully pulling this mission off, whilst being able to brag about it in front of the Rocky Mountain. The mere imagination of that tall guy’s facial expression made him grin like a little child.

He was going to fight a god, seemingly, in which he clenched his grab around the metal that he utilized just earlier. Hearing Kanrya’s comment, he grinned even more and replied: “Of course not! I’m not backing away now or ever, and neither is Sei here…-“ His thumb was pointing towards his back where Sei, the little, cute alien, was supposed to be found sleeping. A few seconds went where he expected the alien to pop its head out, but when he realized its absence at the worst of times, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. “… I-I think that Sei got lost again…” he mumbled with an extreme, awkward feeling in his belly. This was off to a good start, wasn’t it?

(sry for late reply ;w; guilt, kill me plz)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th May 2017, 7:31 pm

"Good. I don't know what these gods in this realm have for a level of strength so having all of us together would be best. Glad to see we all have our own way of sticking to this mission too." He said as he stared over the other three of his group. They really did look like a rag tag group all together and that wasn't such a bad thing. It showed that they each brought something different to the group which was usually the best type of group to have because it gave them more possibilities together.

The group had to travel to a city named God's Palm which was the city that a certain god was known to rule over with an iron fist. All they could get from Flamel was that this god used his power to manipulate others to do his bidding. They were either brain washed into his ways or threatened into serving him if they didn't listen to him. The threats went as far as killing whole families just to continue to have people serve him. It was pretty twisted for a 'god' to do but something like that could be considered the wrath of a god that someone finds themself on the wrong side of.

The group traveled across the area which lead them to a desert land where the wind blew the sand up and around them as well as the group not having much cover from the sun at all. Cirven quickly used his Seven Weapons of Sin katana, Date to access its pocket dimension and pull out some cloth for the group to use to cover their faces if they wanted. He wrapped his face up as he offered the others the option of using some of the cloth in a similar way for themselves. "Don't be shy. The sun will beat you harder than what most others only dreamed of doing, depending on if you have people in the world who hates you that much." He chuckled but he was relating to himself with his words.

Soon after they entered the desert area, they arrived in a small town called Desert Rose. Cirven didn't exactly want to get lost so he decided to ask for directions at the best place he knew he could ask; the nearest bar. He made his way to the bar but stopped at the entrance. "So, I'm pretty sure her holiness probably doesn't want to go in her but we need to make sure we are on the right track to God's Palm. We can't risk getting lost so I'm going in.
    Anyone who wants to stay outside can.
    " Cirven then went inside not waiting for the rest of the group to follow him while pulling down the cloth wrapped around his head. He took a seat at the bartender's counter and waved his hand out to grab the attention of the bartender who was gossiping with some of the men nearby. The bartender made his way over to Cirven while speaking out to him. "You aren't a local. Where are you from stranger?" Cirven gave the bartender a grin. "You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you so I'd rather just keep it to myself. I'm looking for directions to God's Palm though." With the name of the God ruled city out in the open the people in the bar went silent. Cirven had not even spoke out that loud but it was as if everyone in the bar made sure to pay attention when someone spoke about God's Palm. "Sounds like a pretty fear filled crowd..." The bartender stared the demon into both of his eyes and then eyed him up and down. "You aren't from there at all... Why do you want to go there?" Cirven scoffed at the question. "Full of questions, huh? If you need to know, I'm going there to beat a god. Any information you have on the place will be appreciated because we are basically doing this for everyone this god could have bothered."

The bartender continued to stare at Cirven before walking to the other side of the counter and reaching under it. Cirven watched to make sure nothing shady was going on and did not notice anything weird. The bartender turned around with a folded piece of paper in his hands and gave it to Cirven. "That is a map used by those who have took it upon themselves to trade with God's Palm. It shows the way there from here. Don't think this is me saying anything like I want you to kill that god or anything but I don't want any trouble from anyone so I gave you that so you would leave without causing trouble here. I suggest you leave this city too. Not everyone would be so kind to you like I am being for what you plan on doing." Cirven took the paper and gave the bartender a silent nod. He cursed in his mind for not getting himself a drink first but it couldn't be helped. The people in this city were probably trying to get away from that god's rule in this town and did not want to hear anymore about it.

Cirven came out from the bar with the map and looked it over before making his way out of the city with the rest of his group. They managed to find themselves caught up in a strong sand storm after a bit more traveling. The sand storm was so strong that he could not see in front of him as well as smell for what was around him. The sand storm became so bad that each member of the group lost track of each other and ended up separated.

"Hey! Holiness! Smoker chick! Red-haired guy!" Cirven called out using some nicknames he had thought up for his team members but did not get a response. The sand storm was too loud for his voice to really be heard. After traveling a short time more he found himself in a cave on the other side of a sand dune where he found someone unexpectedly. It wasn't any of his teammates but was a man clad in earthen armor from head to two wielding stone swords. "I take it this isn't for a dinner party or anything? I could really go for some food and a good drink right now..." Before Cirven could keep talking a stone knife slammed into his skull and his body fell to the ground limp.

OOC:

Character Info:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 27th May 2017, 3:29 pm

Kiersa simply tugged her habit over her head further as the group began to make their trek into the desert. The blonde nun pouted and shot Cirven a look when he made a jibe towards her regarding the drinking establishment that he was planning they enter for the information they needed to get around this place. "I just don't like drinking, which you keep trying to accomplish..." she explained, muttering under her breath as they went inside, with herself staying close to the door.

She listened to the words that the bartender and Cirven exchanged, although she was watching the crowd around the pub as the pair spoke. The atmosphere of the entire place was tense... afraid. Whatever this Gods Palm place was, the locals were definitely scared of it, wary of going anywhere near it. When it was time for them to go, Kiersa gave a solemn bow of her head towards the bartender and his patrons before joining the rest outside.

When the sandstorm hit them, the blonde nun shielded her face as she tried to press on, trying to keep track of Cirven with the demonic energy he exuded... only to discover that he didn't permeate the aura anymore. When had his magic changed from that of a Demons? Or did he no longer carry the demonic relic he used to? Or was her memory playing tricks on her in this storm? She did not have long to dwell on it when the storm cleared and she was on her own... facing a stone-like creature.

It was clear to her that it wasn't a statue, since when was the last time you ever saw a statues chest rise and fall as it took in air to breathe? It stood there, a long staff in one hand, and a club for its other hand. "Greetings," Kiersa began to say, kneeling as she spoke, "my name is Kiersa Bec, Sister of the Order Of The Maker, and I entreat thee under the Pantheon Code Of-" She didn't get to finish her sentence before the guardian began to charge towards her.

"...Have it your way. Stigmata Of The Penitent!" she invoked, slamming her hands down into the sand, her vision turning red and blind as blood ran from her sockets, even as chains of divine light appeared around her arms. They quickly shot through the sand and began entrapping the guard in front of her, forcing it down onto the ground, its arms binding themselves behind its back even as its stone covered face looms mere inches from her own.

"Now, as I was saying-" Kiersa began once more before she felt something slam against her jaw like some sort of uppercut, sending her high into the air before she came crashing back down onto the ground. The holy chains dispersed as her connection to the ground was dislodged, and she began to feel herself being dragged off somewhere before she fell into unconsciousness.

Stigmata Of The Penitent:

Theme:

Kanrya
    Kanrya

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 27th May 2017, 8:30 pm

Kanrya took the pro-offered cloth and fixed to so that she would have the added protection from the desert, making sure that she also covered up her scalp as well it was one thing to have the sun beat down on your body, another thing from a blistered scalp.

She kept quiet as they trekked through the desert often keeping an eye on Imai. She chewed on her inner cheek as Mashyuu's words echoed through her head before she went to meet with her group. "Keep an eye on Imai..." She respected Mash, but really had no idea what this kids power was. However, when a god slayer tells you to do something you sit up and take notice. Besides, he was one of the few that made her feel welcome to Sabertooth and for someone who had her background, it was enough to make her follow his word.

Mulling thoughts over put her on a sort of autopilot following the team leader as they made it to the town named Desert Rose. She looked relieved that it was a small oasis before heading to God's Palm. She'd be able to drink her fill of water. She smiled to herself that it was her first thought. The desert heat had been a bit more harder than she expected. Pulling the cloth from her head and half-heartedly ruffling her hair to get any particles of sand out, then looked up at the sky, feeling the wind pick up. She decided to follow the guy with the weird eyes into the bar, placing both hands on Athena and Morrigan, as if she expected trouble. Things seemed to go smoothly though and she didn't bother to ask any questions as she sipped on a glass of water rather than any alcohol. She'd prefer to stay sober than get inebriated.

Watching the red and blue eyed man speaking to the bar owner, she looked about the room reading the faces. Fear, tension, the sooner the party left, she was sure that things would return back to normal. Which was why, when Weird-eye Guy made a move towards the door she nodded towards the bartender and left the glass she drank from on the bar. She did forget to cover her head back up when they started back on the trek to God's Palm, so when the sandstorm did hit she was caught unaware. The roar of the storm made her ears ache to the point where she was surprised that she had stepped away from the group and had gotten lost.

"Imai-san! Nun lady! Weird-eye Guy!" She called out as a feeling crept through her stomach that told her to move and move now. She followed the feeling and gaped like a fish as where she had stood a heavy mace. As she looked up at what seemed to be a stone golem looking thing. Except it was breathing? "Well this is new...not liking it either..." She ground out through a smirk as she crouched in front of it. As she took it in the details more she realized that it was holding a stone scimitar in its other hand. She sighed softly as she let the chewed on butt of her cigarette fall out of her mouth. "Coming after me when I'm low on smokes isn't a good idea buddy..." She said as she started to stand.

Crack!

The sharp ache on the back of her skull and a swift dive into the blackness of unconsciousness as a result of a stone weapon meeting her head. "Damn..."

Blessed by the fourth wall (lineage):

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 28th May 2017, 3:42 am

Honestly, when thinking about a desert, the heavenly mage didn’t recall much holiness in such an environment. Nonetheless did this sandbox contain what would be a worthy opponent to take down, so with that in mind, he followed the group towards the first place where Cirven sought information; a bar. He looked at the entrance, suddenly realizing that the clothes from earlier that Cirven handed out came in handy; out here, the beat of the waving sand was harsher than he imagined. It was as if it could lift him up in the air and push him away at any time.

Obviously, the red-haired boy had no objections to enter, so he simply followed into the bar and looked around. He kept his hood on for simple reasons as Cirven called one of the workers here. While he suddenly grabbed every single customer’s attention, Imai’s eyes froze at the view of their expressions. “…” He tried to keep calm, but their intimidating looks were inappropriate for the situation that they were in. At times like these, he missed having Sei on his back; he hoped that the little creature was okay, wherever it was right now. The bartender did contribute in giving them a sort of map that would show the caravan roads towards God’s Palm. After making clear that he wasn’t wanting to have anything to do with their mission, the bartender suggested them to leave the city as soon as possible. Things were getting tenser, and perhaps they would step into trouble soon.

Imai took a quick glance at the map with Cirven, noting the direction from this city to God’s Palm. Apparently, the road was a little uneven, but together with the group, he feared not to get lost. “… So, anyone fresh for a soda?” he spoke up whilst picking up his backpack; despite the quick turn of events from just watching out the guild hall to walking around a god’s territory, he was always far from dehydrating. The boy simply wanted to treat those who didn’t buy anything at the bar a drink, including Cirven. However, as soon as he asked out, a sandstorm hit them all. He immediately lost track of the others in the blink of an eye. “Shoot! Guys..!” he called out to them, “… Crap, this sandstorm is getting worse.”

He stumbled upon a low staircase that lead down to a wide area where the sandstorm’s effect was faded. Landing on his hands, the boy looked around with a surprised face. “Phew… damn it, I lost track of the others!” He slammed his left knuckle onto the surface with a rebuked face, but his slamming grabbed another figure’s attention. It looked like a large, feminine golem with a morning star made of sandstone. First, he noticed its presence as a mere decoration of the area, but as soon as he stood up on his feet, it began moving towards him. Obviously, the intimidation emitting from it was enough for Imai to get ready as his palms glowed up in blue light. The golem executed the first move, swinging the large morning star towards his position. Due to its size, it was easier to follow its movement as he leapt up to dodge the hardened weapon, landing his feet between the spikes on the rock ball. From there, he leapt towards its head and clenched one of his fists before sending it right through, crushing the head to dust in the meanwhile. His victory grin quickly disappeared, though, as it regenerated its head while its chest brightened. “Huh..?!” Noticing that, he decided to change the target and clenched his left fist as the right was held in place by the returned sand head. Before the golem got to crush his beloved right hand, he launched a beam of light right for the area where a living being’s ribcage was supposed to be. The bright light of his illuminated its own light, causing the entire plane to brighten up...

The sand lady had shown her weakness a little too soon for Imai to lose, in which it turned the tables around itself. Grabbing his lovely hand, Imai looked at the crumbled piece of sandstone before looking up at the platform where the sandstorm was raging. “Hmh… I need to find them now,” he mumbled to himself, before he executed another idea of his, “Pegasus, show me the way!” With that said, his bey was launched out; despite the lack of solid, smooth terrain and surface, it dug into the sandstorm, letting Imai follow its track…

Star Blast:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th May 2017, 6:06 pm

The stone armor clad man silently walked towards Cirven's body and stood over it silently. It started to move its leg to continue on its way when a voice spoke out. "Leaving already?
    I'm a new acquaintance so you should show me the ropes a bit more, right?
    " The stone man looked down at the body with the stone knife still stabbed through the head of it. "You look confused a bit." The stone man's gaze grew confused as he looked at the face of the man he thought he had just killed not move but the voice of the man still came out. The stone man put away his swords and then kneeled down pulled the knife out from the head of the seemingly dead demon and stabbed him into where his heart would be. The body did not move to the stabbing through its chest. "That looked like it would have hurt a good amount if it were actually me." The stone man stood up looking even more confused. He pulled out both of his swords again and what looked like in a fit of rage started to stab away at the body over and over again.

The stone man did not know that Cirven had used his magic to create a fake of himself earlier while in the sand storm and then jumped into the fake's shadow for cover from it all. The demon did some preemptive stuff from time to time and going into an area blind caused him to think ahead. Cirven jumped from his fake's shadow to the shadow of the stone man that was stabbing away at the fake body over and over. The stone man stopped his stabbing when he suddenly saw the body start to disappear into magical energy and upon seeing this cheered out with a sort of grunt only a cave man would make.

"This really isn't over at all." Cirven spoke up and then came from out of the stone man's shadow just as the stone man turned around and swung one of his swords at his enemy. Cirven quickly jumped into the air over the stone man and threw out multiple of his knives into the body of the stone man. The knives stabbed into his opponent but only caused cracks to form over his body. The dual-eyed demon smirked at the sight. "So I have to actually break you then? Sure. I crush rocks under my feet all the time so this won't be any different really." The stone man looked at the knives inside of his body and let out a growl of anger before charging towards Cirven. The demon's arms became covered in black electricity and a purple aura as he waited for the stone man to close in on him. Once close enough, the stone man swung his arms out to slash his stone blades through the air and at Cirven but the blades were cut through by Cirven's powered up hands that could cut anything now. "Well,
    you aren't exactly worth interrogating so..
    " Cirven quickly used his now magically claw-like hands to cut through the stone man multiple times which left it in crumbled up pieces on the ground. Cirven dug through the crumbled rock and found his knives and retrieved them.

"So if I was attacked randomly that probably means the rest of my group was too.
    Rescue mission it is.
    " The demon went back outside of the cave and found that the sand storm had calmed down a lot but was still a thing. He figured it had calmed down once they were all separated and being attacked to further the idea that the sand storm wasn't exactly a natural thing they found themselves in. As he moved through the sandstorm something grinding its way through the sand caught his eye. "A spinning toy moving through the sand while in a sand storm... Things just got weirder.." He didn't know what to expect exactly from the top but he quickly found it was being followed by one of his teammates, Imai. "Nice spinning top thingy. Were you attacked too? I don't know where the smoking chick or her holiness are yet but they might need our help. This sand storm is annoying though. You have anything you could do to deal with it a bit maybe?"

Character Info:
    Kanrya
    Kanrya

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 4th June 2017, 2:17 pm

As the stone clad being stood over the prone figure of Kanrya, she began to dissolve into a shadowy substance, a small two-note whistle meant to catch the being's attention made it turn his head to spot the feminine gunslinger, a cocky smirk on her face and head tilted to the side, her gun Athena pointed at the being's head.

"That wasn't nice Rocky..." She growled out before calling on Angel's Wrath blasting the stone figure with multiple colored rays of holy light. She really didn't feel too badly for it as it was blinded and harmed by the brilliant lights easily keeping out of its range while it swiped at her with its weapons.

She sighed softly and disarmed the being with effectiveness and dispatched it with its own weapon while watching it crumble at her feet. "I was lucky in triggering Dark Clone. Nyx, the goddess of night and confusion was on my side at that point." Her lips twitched in a smirk as she pulled out her pack of cigarettes and shook it, mentally counting the ones she had left. "Damn...I need to get more..." She said in an almost mournful voice.

"Well I suppose someone will have seen that blast. Word of advice Rocky. Those who live by the sword...Get shot by those who don't." She chuckled softly as she put Athena back into the hip holster that it had been resting in, before doing the same with her Nyx gun.

She wondered now how she was going to regroup with Imai-san, Nun lady and Weirdo. Should she just keep soldiering on and hope she runs into them? She shrugged to herself and adjusted the weight of Death Wish on her back.

Oh well... She'll keep moving along. Imai-san was a smart brat. He'd find her if he needed to.  "Which way was God's Palm again?" She mused aloud as she rubbed at the back of her head before setting out in the direction (or the direction she thought it would be in.)

Angel's Wrath:
    Dark Clone:

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 8th June 2017, 9:07 am

Whilst Imai wandered across the desert, blindly following his little spinning top to wherever it was directing him towards, he got even more thirsty. Sticking his hand into his bag, he picked up a bottle and began hydrating himself with brushing soda as he looked around. “…” He could’ve sworn someone complimented his toy; focusing his gaze a little more, it turned out to be none other than Cirven, the guy from the team that they were made of just a brief couple of moments ago. “Cirven? Thank god, I found you guys-“ He was about to prepare himself for an excuse to get lost in the desert when he noticed that Cirven was alone as well; it turned out that he was scattered away just like the others. “Shoot… yeah, I guess someone wanted us divided,” the star mage replied to his question while scratching the bottom of his nose with a finger. Looking back and to each side, the two remaining ladies could practically be anywhere in this large ecosystem.

“Of course I can! Pegasus, you heard the order!” he called out to the toy in response to Cirven’s request to get clear of the annoying sandstorm that limited their sight. In response to Imai’s words, the spinning top began rotating faster, causing the sand below its foot to crack by its force. Then, it began moving around the two mages in a large circle, accelerating at impressive levels until a hurricane could be felt swinging their clothes around a little. The wind that was directed by the velocity of the bey was then forced to scatter in all directions, away from the two boys, in order to clear the large area around them that suddenly got covered in a blue, bright wind. His spinning top turned into a star-looking substance by the action and returned when the duty had been done, landing onto his hand as it smoked. “... Ouch, ouch, ouch…” the boy spoke up as he felt the heat torture his hand a little. He quickly put it back in its pocket and turned towards Cirven. “Okay… uhm… this doesn’t look good.” From his sense of sight, whatever resembled civilization appeared to be long gone as they supposedly stood in the middle of a sand sea, "... D-Do you, by any chance, have a way to find way?"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th June 2017, 4:29 pm

His question was quickly answered and with it the spinning top started to spin at a strong speed. It ended up becoming so strong that it made its own hurricane-like force and then was able to shoot that off in all directions which dispersed the sand storm around them in the area. It was a sight that Cirven didn't think he'd see at all really and it got sand all over him but it did do the job he asked. "Pretty sure I am going to have sand in places for years to come from this trip. Why did we get the one based in a sandy area?" He mumbled out to himself almost forgetting he wasn't alone. "Good job, Imai. We have to find the two women before we keep going but I honestly don't have much of an idea where we are. Even with the map because of how this are is laid out. The sandstorm really did get us going in a undetermined way." His nose twitched suddenly as he caught the scent of someone familiar near them. "The good news is I am picking up the scent of smoke..."

The demon gave a nod to Imai and started to follow the scent while running. "Keep up. Rather not lose you again." He yelled out as he ran through the sand until they found themselves coming about to come around a dune of sand. A flash of light shined out from around the dune and without much thought put into it Cirven ran around the dune with his hands on the knives he held on his sides. He moved his hands away from his weapons upon seeing that it was the smoking woman from earlier. "Hey Smoker Chick, you end up fighting some rocky thing too? Seems like something caused this sandstorm in order to separate us. Good to see you are okay though." The demon's nose started to twitch again as another scent came to him. The scent of his old friend, Kiersa. "Sorry to be sort of abrupt but I want to make sure Kiersa is okay. She wasn't the best fighter in the past and all. Keep up." He then quickly dashed off as he hoped the other two would follow.

He had a bad feeling about Kiersa fighting. He always disliked her magic and how it hurt her in order to give her the spells she used and always saw that as more of a weakness than a benefit for her. He had always felt like he needed to protect her in the past because of this but he knew she was not weak in any way but he still worried as a friend would. She was his sister's best friend and because of that he wanted to make sure he could at least protect her.

His scent tracking lead them to the top of a dune where they could look over a chunk of the desert. In the distance they could see a massive city which Cirven could only assume was their destination. His eyes darted around near the possible paths to the city. "There." He pointed out his hand where he saw three figures made of rock holding Kiersa up and making their way to the city just below them. Kiersa's limbs were all held together by some sort of rock-like formation. "We have to save her. Smokey, you can hit them from here somehow, right? If so do it. I'm going down now. Just back me up if you can." Cirven waited for his companions to respond and then rushed down the dune where he used all of his speed to move in closer to the rock creatures. The creatures noticed his approach but when they did multiple knives were already flying their way. The knives each hit the rock creatures in the head but did not cause them to even flinch. Instead two of the creatures let go of Kiersa while the third hoisted her on its shoulder. Cirven's snickered at the sight. "I kind of wish you guys just went down in the first attack. Its kind of annoying to deal with you now." The demon spoke out as he had black electricity and a purple aura come over his limbs. "I'm not in a mood to hold back at all though so--" Before he could finish multiple rock-like disks flew towards him over and over and prevented him from moving. All he could do was continue to parry the disks as he watched his friend be carried further away from him. "Hey Snow White! Wake up! This isn't anytime to be having beauty sleep, you know!" He called out to her in hopes of waking her up so that she could possible hinder her captor.

Character Info:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 9th June 2017, 2:01 pm

Everything was darkness. She had come back to consciousness, she knew that, and she was more than familiar with the blindness that was caused by her Stigmata magic by now, but this was a different darkness. Something was covering her eyes, and when she tried to move to physically inspect what was causing her inability to see, the blonde nun found that she couldn't move her limbs at all.

Kiersa tried to flex her fingers but to no avail. Whatever was immobilising her limbs was also forbidding her from being able to so much as twitch a pinkie. Her legs were in the same predicament. Upon further reflection, she could feel something covering her jaw as well, sealing it shut which prevented her from uttering any form of incantation. Thankfully her nose wasn't covered so she could at the least breathe.

She tried to recall what her last memory was, and would have bit her lip if she could as the last thing she recalled was being knocked unconscious by the stone golem-like figure that she had encountered. Kiersa began to try and struggle in her earthen binds, finding that whatever enchantment this was, it barely allowed her to shake let alone wriggle. She knew she was being carried by someone, or something, that much she could feel and hear. Their footsteps crunching through the sand... it sounded like three sets of footfalls.

Her sense of where she was in the world however quickly shifted as she felt something let go of her, before she felt hard rock under her chest and just to her side. So whatever was binding her only encased her limbs and the front of her face from what she could gather. She rolled her eyes behind her earthen blindfold though when she could just hear Cirven's voice calling out to her to wake up, as if she were asleep.

Yeah, like I can really do anything right now you... you miscreant heathen! she mentally cursed, idly wondering if anyone in her team was telepathic. I do wish he'd stop calling me Snow White as well... I like apples! And I don't even fit the description in the story which is really annoying! She tried to shake herself, if only to give the indication that she was very much conscious, but otherwise unable to act in her current condition. She probably looked like a barely flopping fish from their perspective.

At that point there was a faint gust of wind, no doubt a remnant of the earlier sandstorm, which blew up her robes, lifting them up briefly, which caused Kiersa to give a very loud shriek, or as loud as she could with rock holding her jaw shut, of embarrassment.

Theme:

Kanrya
    Kanrya

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 11th June 2017, 10:17 am

Trudging through the desert Kanrya really didn't have much of anything on her mind except getting to the destination of God's Palm.

So when she heard Cirven say "Hey Smoker Chick, you end up fighting some rocky thing too? Seems like something caused this sandstorm in order to separate us. Good to see you are okay though." She seemed startled and looked over her shoulder seeing him and Imai-san. "Yeah I did. They thought they had me, but~" she started to say but was interrupted by Weird-Eye saying that he wanted to check on the nun since she wasn't the best fighter.

She followed Cirven closely and kept an eye on Imai as they ran to the top of the dune near the city they were looking for. Seeing Keirsa bound with what seemed to be a seamless piece of earth, Kanrya swallowed looking a little spooked. Hearing him ask if she could hit the beings from here she nodded and unslung Death Wish from her back. "I'll do my best, of course you call me Smokey or smoker chick any longer I'm freezing your ass in ice sweetheart." She growled out before taking aim at two of the stone beings. "Split Shot." She ground out as she lined up the shot and fired at the two being that had let go of Keirsa and spun the one that had knives embedded in it already.

She really couldn't do much at a distance, she was more dodge and fire at point blank range. In fact it was all she could do to grind her teeth and make her way slowly towards the fight keeping Cirven's back like this. "Imai, how's your fighting style?" She asked straining to not go charging into the fight herself.

She even sent a few magic bullets flying at the earthen discs that were pestering Cirven, making them explode into harmless rubble. "Get yer ass moving leader o' ours save Miss Nun. Me and Imai can take care of these!" She called out as she finally made it to the fight, slinging Death Wish back over her shoulder and drawing out Skadi and Nyx.

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 16th June 2017, 3:53 am

Despite the annoying gust that came around, Imai’s bey seemed to do the job. Now, the large flat sand area invited them to move, and according to Cirven, the two other teammates were out there as well. Was this assault an attempt to divide them? That would only indicate that whoever was behind it knew of their presence, in which they all had to hurry. “I guess we’re expected by now… but as long as we know where to-“ he was about to speak, but Cirven’s comment on the now useless map shocked him. The sandstorm did make them get lost in the desert, which caused Imai’s face to sweat comically. “...” Luckily, Cirven had another trick up his sleeve; a scent of smoke in the distance could lead them to who could only be the gunner girl, Kanrya.

With that concluded, the two of them ran off into the horizon, following the scent. Cirven was running quite fast, and Imai didn’t want to waste mana on catching up, so he just pulled his legs and sprinted maniacally. “*huff* I-I’m right b-behind yo..!” he assured Cirven as he was following. They managed to approach a dune, and luck was on their side today; there was Kanrya! “Ah, Kanrya! You look alright, girl..!” he greeted the gunner with a grin. Cirven immediately caught scent of Kiersa and ran off, and Imai began pulling his legs to follow up. “Alright, don’t lose track of each other again, Kanrya..!” he warned her beforehand.

On the top of a dune, they could see all the way down to a nearby city; a group of stone figures were approaching it, holding Kiersa. They had to save her as well, so Cirven was getting ready to charge, in which Imai nodded. The battle started pretty early with Cirven throwing knives at them, apparently ineffective against rock-like creatures. Meanwhile, Kanrya was getting ready and asked Imai if he was too. “Better than ever,” he replied cockily, feeling the need to unleash his magic now, “If I’m right, they have an orb in their chests. That’s most likely their weak point.” With that said, he charged bluish aura around his right hand, sending off a beam of blue ray towards one of the free golems. The blue beam was sprayed upon it, causing the golem to be forced down to the sand with a huge crater on its body. Following up, Imai leapt off the dune and held a bluish light around both his clenched knuckles as he was about to perform a sledgehammer-like slam with them. It was more fierce than the last attack, causing sand to fly in all directions.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 20th June 2017, 3:39 pm

The dual eyed demon was given a reprieve from the barrage of earthen disks thanks to his companions and without anymore time wasted with being pinned down, he was able to make his way to save Kiersa. "Weak spot is that orb thing on their chests, got it!" He called out to Imai as he ran off. Just before getting within a range where he could deal with the creature the wind picked up around the creature and Kiersa and pushed up her dress. Cirven covered his eyes at first from the sight because it felt weird for him to be seeing any of the undergarments of his sister's best friend in such a way. "Jeez, Kiersa! Wear better clothes for traveling in next time!" He sighed as he forced himself to use his other senses in order to deal with the creature and save Kiersa.

Using his sense of smell and hearing he was able to pin point where the creature and Kiersa were and
    was able to throw a ball of black electricity at the creature that held his friend. The ball collided with the creature but it did not do much at all to it but make it flinch slightly. It seemed to have felt it as it turned around and dropped Kiersa onto the ground before attacking back. Cirven heard the sound of something being set down in the sand and opened one of his eyes a little to see that Kiersa was set down next to the creature as well as a giant rock being formed out of magic in the creatures hand. "Much rather prefer looking than using my senses like that. Always feels a bit-" Cirven's talking to himself was cut off as the giant rock was sent flying his way. Black electricity erupted over his right arm and scorched the sand around him. "Hey! Just because you can't talk does not mean you get to interrupt those who can!" Cirven dashed forward with his right arm leading the way which ripped through the rock in front of him. He kept moving forward until his right arm slammed through the orb on the rock creatures chest causing it to crumble into rock chunks seconds after.

Cirven then walked over to Kiersa and used his electrically charged arm to cut through her restraints and releasing the spell after. "And your lady of the whitest of snow has been saved!" He gave a bow to Kiersa to tease her a bit before returning to normal or as normal as he could be. "Guessing those rocky restraints were not comfy at all, huh?" He questioned the nun as his companions deal with the other two enemies.

Character Info:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 22nd June 2017, 3:08 pm

If she could have yelled abuse at Cirven for his choice in words, she would have. Well if I had known I was going to be getting captured and carried around like a sack of potatoes, then I would have worn leggings or something to this desert you moronic heathen! she silently cursed before she found herself being dropped on the ground, and not with a soft landing, especially with the stone restraints covering her.

All around her she could hear the sounds of the battles, and when she was flipped around, she shut her eyes tight to hold back the glare of the sun, even as Cirven cut through the rock with his thunder magic. She grumbled a little when he called her Snow White again, although she took this opportunity to check her body, tapping her arms with her fingers and wincing each time she discovered a bruise. She frowned though as she double-checked the bruises as there was something odd about them.

"That's... strange." the blonde nun mused as she got to her feet, or at least tried to before she began to fall forwards. "Eeep!" she cried out, trying to grab onto Cirven to break her fall. Whatever the outcome, she'd look down to her legs, and started to inspect them as well. "...That's not good." said Kiersa, the same set of bruises present there as well. "We may be in more trouble with this Elemental God than we first expected." she said, wanting to wait till the other two had finished off their foes before she would explain what she'd discovered.

"The stone that was binding me... it's left a perfect set of bruises down my arms and legs. Stone, even magically formed stone, wouldn't leave a consistent and identical pattern on a persons body... unless there was something in the stone itself." said the blonde nun, showing off the line of bruises on her arms. They were a series of five perfect circles, all in a straight line.

"Whatever we do, we cannot allow ourselves to be trapped in their stone... there's something in it that feeds on your bodies natural energy." she explained. "That's why I couldn't get my legs to work properly just there... despite the spell I'd used against them earlier having nothing to do with my legs." she said, looking towards Cirven as she spoke since he understood and had seen her magics side effects on her body.

Theme:

Kanrya
    Kanrya

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 2nd July 2017, 8:21 pm

Kanrya really wasn't paying much attention to the nun or Weird-Eyes, but she did hear him shout that the weakness these things had was the orb on their chests. So, she took a chance at planted a shot of an ice bullet in the middle of one of the orbs cracking it and watching the creature freeze and then fall apart. "Bull's Eye!" She couldn't help but smirk feeling a surge of confidence. She might just get through this intact, if not by making a few new friends.

She looked over to Imai then and gauged how the kid was doing. Despite being young he seemed like he could hold his own. She then spared a glance for the couple finding the nun in Weird-Eyes arms. "Want us to give you a minute or two there?" She spoke up in a dry amused tone and then noticed the bruising when the nun spoke of the stone and how they should do whatever it takes to not let themselves be trapped by it.

Granted that she had never seen the nun perform her magic before, but she was willing to take her word for it. "If she needs help walking until she gets her magic back I could help if you want me to." She offered. "Right now what we need to do is defeat this blow hard 'God' and get back to the guy that brought us here." She stated wisps of hair that  had escaped her ponytail floating to frame her face as she looked at the Weird-Eye Guy.

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 5th July 2017, 8:36 am

The giant golem was done for, so while Kanrya terminated her opponent, Imai picked up the front of the defeated opponent and began shouting words at it: “What are you?! Where’s your leader?! Where’s Sei?! TALK TO ME!” Unfortunately, and futilely, his words reached not the pile of stones that he lifted at the moment, in which he let it fall to the ground with a heavy crash. His face was angered, yet… oddly childish if we had to measure that. Then again, the situation called for seriousness, and as the guards were takne care of by the team, Imai approached the others whilst he picked up his Pegasus again. It would be a pain if it got lost just like Sei, right?

He chuckled a little, unhelpfully, by Kanrya’s comment to the couple made of the nose guy - name given by how he found their location through the sense of smelling - and his religious guildmate. Heck, he even held a hand over his mouth just to add to the teasing. His face, though, would quickly change into that of a dead-worried parent as soon as Kiersa revealed the injuries on her arms and legs too. “D-D-D-D-D-Did they torture you?!?” he began yelling out in anxiety. Despite his lack of knowledge about her magic, and the lack of information that would just appear afterwards, he was just as worried for her as he should be. Or perhaps, a bit too worried. She explained that the stone that was binding her gave the injuries that he could see on her body; a perfect set-up of scars and cuts and bruises that began resembling the lines that you draw up constellations with. It was a clear warning that whatever type of stone that the enemy used, they had to avoid it at all costs.

“… W-Well, now that we know that, we can always watch our backs! I say we go this way…” he spoke in order to take initiative and move on to… well, wherever he was heading at, a direction that only revealed his ignorance. The city was at the other direction, in which he quickly and discreetly turned around and moved towards the large, tower-filled territory in the distance. “… I have a feeling that this weirdo lives there. Any ideas on your minds?”

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 7th July 2017, 3:15 pm

"Still can't believe you let yourself get caught like that, Snowy." He had basically disregarded any look she ever gave him to when he called her nicknames any just kept pulling it away more. It was something that he had always done and he wanted to keep the tradition alive for some reason or another. He looked over the injuries that were given to her from the stone that was placed over her body with a serious look. "I thought they might have come from something else..." He spoke out to her with the sound of annoyance being heard in his voice. He always hated the fact of the magic the nun used and always tried to avoid her using it which made it ironic she was put on his team for this job. "No worries, Smokey. Whatever we say and do doesn't need to be private either way." He shot the woman a grin after his comment to show it was a joke but something told him it would be taken differently. He didn't care much because by this point if the members of the group didn't get him, they wouldn't at all.

"So we make sure that we don't get encased in any of the stone they have?
    Doesn't sound too hard. Just have to keep our distance from them as best we can and be careful.
    " He looked towards the entrance of the city from Imai's and Kanrya's idea that they should move forward. "Seems like that is our best course of action if we want to end what is going on with Sabertooth and these gods. At least doing our own part. Lets go and be on your guard in here."

The group moved into the landscape of God's Palm to see people moving around the city but something was off about them. Each person wore some type of garb that covered their face and a type of parka to cover their bodies. This was a regular thing in cities in desert areas but something felt off to the demon. The people all looked towards them with eyes of fear and anxiety as if they were some type of bandits that had ransacked the town in the past. "Excuse me but-" Cirven tried to speak to one of the people walking around the streets near them but was cut off by the man. "No! We do not speak to outsiders here! You are to be cleansed by our god and savior, Geb! No one will speak to you until then!" The man practically yelled out at Cirven and then continued to move away from the group. Cirven noticed that the man had a rocky brace over his arm and around it his skin looked to be black and bruised. "Either of you notice that too? I think this place has a lot more going on than we thought..." He spoke out to his group. "I guess we just have to find Geb and deal with him, right? Only issue is where is Geb for us to find him." After the demon spoke he heard the sound of heavy foot steps could be heard heading towards them in the sand from behind them.

People were moving out of the way of something as the foot steps got louder in the demon's ears. From out of a crowd of people six stone soldiers appeared but these soldiers looked more chiseled and the stone that created them was shiny. The jewel that was on the chest of the earlier stone guards were on the heads of the new stone creatures. Cirven could quickly tell these were a different breed of the stone men and they were sent to deal with the new outsiders to the area. "A welcoming party, right? This Geb guy might be better than I thought!" He joked out loud to the stone warriors who did not give any sort of response back until suddenly one thrust out his arm which sent out a column of stone towards Cirven but the demon jumped into the air and lands on top of the column. He then quickly ran down the column as his right leg sparked to life with black electricity. "You'd think the people starting the party would be more talkative. Maybe tell us where the food is or something!" He spoke out continuing his joke as he ran down the column of stone. Once at the end of the column he swung his electrified foot out where it cut off the head of the stone warrior causing it to fall to pieces. "Otherwise the guests can get a bit too anxious."

With that the other stone warriors attacked Cirven but found that the demon's speed could be a bit much for them. The demon had trained all of his life for scenarios like the one he was in and because of the he tended to have the upper hand a good amount of time. Before the others could go about helping their leader though the group was surrounded on all sides by the stone warriors making the number four times that of the ones Cirven was currently fighting around them. "We are on clean up duty guys! This party sucks so much that we are already ending it! Think they should pay us for the clean up job we do too!" Cirven spoke out to his team as he dodged the attacks over and over again from the stone warriors around him as well as attacked back. Cirven was confident in their abilities against the slower enemies after destroying multiple of them but he noticed that the more he struck down the more that seemed to appear. It was a losing battle for them and they needed to get out of there before it got any worse. "Never mind the clean up! Let's just go!" Cirven started to move but suddenly realized that his leg from earlier had become heavier. He looked down to see that the same shiny rock that was over the bodies of the rock men had formed over his foot somehow. He quickly electrified his hand and used it to take a swipe at it the rock over his foot which it away but it quickly reformed and then his hand had the rocky substance over it too. "Not good..." He mumbled out and before he knew it multiple more of the rock men swarmed over him with attacks. Due to the rock on his hand and leg slowing him down and him not being completely used to it he could not dodge or react well enough to the attacks sent at him. This caused him to be hit over and over again by the stone creatures but he still kept up fighting. "Don't get close to these when you destroy them! Run!" He yelled out as he was becoming overwhelmed by the attacks sent at him.

The rest of his group was quickly being overrun by the stone warriors until some type of magical energy flew into the heads of multiple stone warriors on one side of the group destroying them. "Hey! Over here! Come with us! We can help you!" A man in black garbs similar to the one that the people of the city wore called out accompanied by other dressed in the same garb. The group kept firing magical bolts from some type of ethernano guns at the stone warriors while keeping their distance. "Hurry before we are all overwhelmed!" The man continued to call out as he shot off more at the enemy in front of him.

Cirven had gotten help from their new allies while their shots managed to deal with the stone warriors around him for the time being but there was another problem. The stone that had formed over his right leg and left arm had been draining him of his energy quickly which caused him to drop to one knee from the exhaustion. "Don't worry about me! Go!" He yelled out as he picked himself back up and made his way back to his allies in their attempt to escape.

Character Info:
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 15th July 2017, 1:08 am

Kiersa scowled/pouted towards Cirven. "Not like I had a choice... there was only one there, I restrained it, then it broke free or it brought a friend. I don't know I was blind at the time..." she said, her cheeks puffing up slightly at the whole thing. The fact that Imai was concerned about her having been possibly tortured was rather sweet though. The blonde nun struggled to her feet, her legs slowly coming back around to full working order. "I should be fine... the effect seems to be wearing off." she said, nodding her thanks towards Kanrya for her offer of help earlier.

She followed the group, frowning slightly as one of the locals spoke about their "god" Geb. "Well," she said as the new version of stone soldiers appeared in front of them, "at least we know we're going in the right direction." The blonde nun nodded towards Cirven as he charged into the fray against the stone men. Her hands were soon illuminated with a holy light which she quickly spread to her team mates. "Stigmata of the Seraphim!" she invoked, the lights coalescing into shield-like auras around all three of her team-mates limbs.

Blood soon began to drip from her wrists into the sand, and seep down from her ankles as the magic took its toll on her... even more so when Cirven began to get overwhelmed by the ever increasing numbers of opponents. Her magic would reduce some of the damage inflicted on him, in exchange she would be the one to suffer that reduced damage... same as for the other two should they find themselves being hurt.

When reinforcements arrived in the form of a ragtag militia of locals, Kiersa quickly made her way towards the Slayer and would start to help get him out of there, dispelling her magic as they reached their new allies, so that when the time came to run the enemy would not be able to track them using her spilled blood. She wasn't entirely daft after all. "Thought I told you not to get trapped?" she asked Cirven, somewhat rhetorically, sticking her tongue out at him as she did so.

Stigmata Of The Seraphim:

Theme:

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Imai-chi 17th September 2017, 6:06 am

People looked strange here. They all wore weird clothes that looked like garments from Desierto, but they all looked at them with untrusty eyes. It was like having darts stabbing through your skin from all directions for the cosmic mage. It was a wonder how Cirven had the guts to even speak up to one of them, but the reply was just as sharp and discriminating as he would have guessed. However, they got a name of this ‘deity’; Geb. That name didn’t say so much in his head, but it was still good to know. Now, they could label an actual name on the person who was behind all of this. Now, after the strange person had shouted and left the group with only a name and a warning, a group of stoners suddenly arrived, each looking much different from the first one that Imai had encountered before. They had jewels on their heads that resembled the ones that Imai had to crush in order to finish them. There were six of them, too, but due to the obvious weak point, it looked like a child’s play. He barely lifted his hands out of his pockets and watched Cirven go in for the ‘clean-up job’ when a strange phenomenon was revealed.

They suddenly duplicated for every hit or something. Rather, when Imai felt that the situation got out of hand and fired a light beam from his palm, he noticed how the head that was aimed at got turned to ashes, but also how the ashes suddenly reformed around the golem too. He stepped further back from the stone warriors that suddenly increased their outnumbering of them, joining up with Kiersa whose body began bleeding again. Her magic must’ve been extremely strict on her, and he couldn’t stop looking at her with a worried face. The situation really turned back for them, and when things got worse, a sudden, random group of machine gunners and black-robed allies aided to their help. “Oh, thanks a lot for the help!” he thanked with a thumbs-up before heading towards Cirven and helping Kiersa aid his way to the allies. When they made it to their small area, Imai looked up at one of the robed men and asked: “B-But, uh… thanks and all, but who are you guys? Also, can I use one of those guns? I’m not done fighting yet..!”

Kanrya
    Kanrya

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kanrya 18th September 2017, 2:47 pm

Kanrya had a bad feeling as they walked through the city, but couldn't place it until one of the villagers cut Cirven off and how their god would cleanse them. Kanry drew Skadi from the holster out of habit more than anything when the demons showed up. "Not good..." She stood towards the back until Cirven yelled at them to go and she took off occasionally firing at the stone guards with the control jewels. The people beckoning her group took her by surprise, especially when they offered help. "Right help..." She just about growled and fired a few shots back at the guards. "Go Imai! I'll bring up the rear!!"

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th September 2017, 7:07 pm

"I didn't get trapped. I just got into unforeseen circumstances." He replied back to the nun as she helped him escape from his situation. "I told you to run, you know? These things taking us all out means we lose completely and have no way of finishing this thing." He grunted out. He knew they had some sort of reinforcements but it wasn't like they stood more of a chance than they did before. The rock men still were multiplying with the damage dealt to them and the reinforcements didn't look like the most trusting types to be around. There was little choice for them though at this point. He was being drained by the rocky substance that was on his limbs and because of that he was not able to react the way he would have wanted.

Kiersa helped him towards their newfound allies with their weapons had managed to keep the stone men at a distance away from them. "Good to have some sort of allies in this, I guess." The dual eyed devil spoke out to the new allies around him as he was helped. His words were quickly followed by the sound of fear filled screams from the backside of the rebel group along with a new voice. "Who dares to cause a rukus in my city?!" The voice called out just after a wall of stone slammed into multiple of the rebels leaving them completely covered in the rocky substance. A man wearing a white robe and carrying two small oddly shaped rods made his way through the now stone covered bodies. "Those must be the ones who started this entire fiasco.." He spoke out as his eyes looked over Cirven, Kiersa, Kanrya and Imai. "That's Geb! We are in a bad situation now!" one of the rebels yelled out and fired his weapon at the robed man. A wall of stone shot up from the ground blocking the attack before another wall of stone smashed into that rebel and left him like the rest that laid in Geb's wake.

Cirven could tell it was bad but knew he had to react fast and do something dire in order for them to get through the situation somehow. "Kiersa, I'm going to need you to let me go and try not to have a crazy reaction to what I'm about to do." He waited for his friend to let him go and took in a deep breath before using his ability to control his knives mentally causing two of them to come out off of his belt. He moved closer to Geb with his arms raised up showing he did not mean any harm. The knives quickly flew through the air and cut  off the devil's left arm and right leg causing him to yell out in pain before falling on the front of his body to the ground. The pain was excruciating for him but he wasn't being drained of his energy anymore and he was able to focus. He had been trained to deal with any sort of pain in the past even with something as extreme as his current situation was.

"That one decided to deal with himself rather than make someone of my stature have to go through the effort? That is commendable for someone like me." After his words, Geb would quickly rush in and stand over Cirven's body. "Even I can be compassionate so I will make this quick for someone so obedient." Geb formed a block of stone above Cirven and prepared to drop it onto him but before he could the area around him was quickly engulfed into a wave of black electricity that came out from Cirven's body. The wave of electricity covered Geb and reached back far enough to hit the stone men that were approaching from the other way. The black electricity did not hurt anyone Cirven saw as allies. Both Geb and the stone guards were racked with electricity to the point where the stone guards broke to pieces. Gebs cloak was ripped away over his chest from the magical power that attacked him and then he stumbled backwards where he dropped to one knee. The new hole in his robs showed a red orb in the center of his chest. The stone men did not reform from the attack this time.

In anger the 'God' attempted to slam down the stone formation still above Cirven's body onto him but the time that Geb was racked with electricity was what the devil needed and his limbs regenerated and formed back out from his body just in time to help him move out of the wave of the stone in a roll and get to his feet. "Looks like you have a chest accessory too, huh? I wonder what will happen if we hit it? And it looks like your entourage is all gone now, huh? Couldn't keep them together when you get an ouchie?" The devil mocked Geb who's face grew angrier with each word and summoned out multiple formations of stone around Cirven. The stone formation each flew in towards their target. Cirven quickly reached out his hand which quickly went into a pocket dimension and then came back out holding a nodachi that he then quickly used to cut through each of the stones sent his way. The sword was not affected by the stone either and was left unscathed causing Geb to look on confused. "Sorry. I'm not the type to like rocky accessories. I feel like they are just too tacky."

"Who- Never mind! It doesn't matter! I will make you into another statue like the others and use you to supply myself with even more power!!" Multiple more stone men were formed where the others had been destroyed earlier as well as around Cirven and the others. "Guys. Focus fire on Geb when you can. If we do enough damage to him his stone lackeys won't regenerate or multiply. Don't go by what my sword does to them. Act as though the little guys will regenerate and multiply if you hurt them enough." Cirven called out as he dodged the attack from the stone men around him and then cut them down. Thanks to his sword the stone men did not regenerate at all too.

Using his quick movements and speed, Cirven was able to cut his way through the stone men in front of him and close the gap on Geb who was busy yelling out more orders. Geb quickly attempted to react by sending out a blast of earth at his opponent but before his could do so a portal appeared next to him and in front of Cirven that allowed the devil to quickly cut across his side with the Date which prevented his spell from going off. A spark of purplish black lighting shot up into the sky above them as Cirven charged Geb also signaling that something more was to come. Cirven's speed suddenly increased and after his first attack hit, he was in front of Geb ready for a follow up. The devil cut through the air and across Geb's wrists which cut his hands away from the rest of his arms. He then quickly cut his way through the so called God with Date where he cut the man in two. Before Geb could fall from his injury a massive bolt of lightning struck where he stood dealing massive damage to the area he stood and everything around him. After the bolt of lighting dispersed, Geb was left in pieces and not one with the world he claimed to rule over. Cirven dropped to a knee as the stone men around them fell apart and became dust for the wind to blow away. The devil then gave a thumbs up to his companions showing their victory had finally come.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:00 pm