Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You want me to do what now?

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

You want me to do what now? Empty You want me to do what now?

Post by Hania 11th May 2017, 4:10 pm

Advent had been travelling for a months since he arrived on Fiore, he had ended up at a large port town, a place filled with a feudal government he was just happy to hear the chirping of birds as he entered the forest "Seems like home... kind of" he said his voice was happy but it had as saddened undertone as he lowered his head for a moment as he listened "I know I shouldn't be sad this place is beautiful... but so was... is home" he sighed rubbing the back of his head knowing that he would be given into trouble if he thought any differently about the place he grew up and even now called home. Letting out a deep sigh a gentle warmish breeze floated past making his snowy white hair dance a little on his back.

"Well, since I have my train of thought back perhaps I should try something new..." he scratched his head as he eased his foot back a little taking a deep breath his hands moving in front of him creating the lotus hand gesture, his eyes closing underneath his blindfold as voices would start to be heard both male and female. Slowly the hand gesture of the lotus started to open a small flickering light beginning to be seen in the centre of it though his breathing would quickly become laboured to what he was doing the voices dwindling to be barely whispers though he fought to hold it for as long as he could he eventually fell back on the grass a little breathless "How am I going to get perfected I can't even get past the beginning?" his voice seemed a little defeated as his hands moved to his blindfold.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You want me to do what now? 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

You want me to do what now? Empty Re: You want me to do what now?

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th May 2017, 4:29 pm

Thick brown locks fluttering in the wind, Ardere took a deep breath of salty Sea air. Fingers trailing across the map in his hands, the samurai found himself in a port city yet again. While he was not overly fond of the smell of fish before, his slayer senses certainly did not help the matter. Most thought it strange as fish was a big part of the culture in Midi, but he preferred it cooked, not raw. That thought aside, the guild master had arranged to meet a man to pick up a package and deliver it somewhere in the city, but considering it was one of the few cities he had not ventured to, direction were a bit of a pain in the ass.

Standing with his foot on top of a broken wooden post, he stared at the map for a few moments before getting his berrings. Rolling up the map, he slid it behind the red plates of his samurai armor and removed his foot from the stump. I guess Im in the right place. Or close to it. Besides, how could they miss me? Letting out a sigh, he turned away from the vast Sea and made his way into the city. In the corner of his eye he noticed a small light, which was rather intriguing, but he did not investigate. Instead he stood, armor clad and all, looking down the street. It was quite the bustling town, but nothing he hadn't experienced before. Waiting at a nearby lamp post, he twirled black fla.es between his fingers out of boredom until the package arrived.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You want me to do what now? FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 11th May 2017, 8:28 pm

Advent remained how he was for a moment trying to capture his breath, it was never easy on him learning new ways to manipulate his magic it caused him nothing but harm. Moving his right hand to his left arm bringing it all the way up the runes he had on his body a black glow coming from them as a somewhat eerie harmony could be heard he turned his head away almost flinching "Still not strong enough to hear it properly... not to sure I want to hear this one" he said his voice quiet and almost quivering as he flopped his hand on his stomach, whenever he touched the runes he found himself nauseated and a little disorientated for a while after.

"Yeah, yeah I know... it's part of you... blah... blah.. blah... same lecture every time I don't need to hear it Yuui." he huffed not bothering to get up, he had no idea that there was someone so close that had seen the dull light that he had created as they where outside the zone he could feel the vibrations. "Guh, will you all just stop nagging me.... it's hard you all know this, not like I know someone like me... and I've got a headache from failing and I feel bad for touching the curse attached to my arm" his voice though aggressive was more like a small child acting out against authority figures though no one would be able to be seen next to him so to anyone close by he'd seem a few bats short of a full bell-free not that he cared what others thought of him.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th May 2017, 12:48 pm

Letting out a slight breath, Ardere waited for the man to arrive. The passing of a few moments felt like an eternity, but he could see a man holding a package in the distance. It was about time. Readying himself, the fire mage noticed a man near the trees talking. It seemed to be in the same direction that the light came from, but he did not pay the man any mind. If he was talking to himself, then it wasn't the samurai's business. Here ya go. The sender says to take it to him immediately. But open it in private. Don't let anyone see it. Good luck! The delivery man gave the guild master a salute of sorts, and ran off. Thanks, will do. Holding the package close, he could feel a slight magical energy emanating from within it. It was a rather odd feeling, but he could not open it here.

Stepping into the tree line, it appeared to be a walking park of sorts, the kind with trees and trails. Utilizing his slayer senses, he positioned himself far away from any presences. The closest one was the man he noticed earlier, presumably a mage, but seemingly not a threat. Opening up the box, a bright blue light flashed, almost blinding Ardere for a moment. Then, the light condensed down into a small crystalized lacrima. It was an unpolished lacrima stone, quite rare these days. Holding it in his hand, he could feel the raw magical power. Stuffing it into his pocket, he had twenty four hours to deliver it to it's new owner. Between now and then, he considered it imperative to discover what it did, and to protect it. To his knowledge, no one was after it, but this world was full of surprises. Walking back towards the town, he hoped no one had noticed the light, which was something he had not been warned about, albeit he should've opened it in his ship. Guild masters were not generally delivery boys, but he made an exception for old friends.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 13th May 2017, 3:02 pm

Advent remained exactly where he was, he seen no reason to move as he listened to the birds and other sounds of the forest near him happily playing their tune. This made the white haired youth smile and feel more at ease, eventually though he sat up looking in the direction of where the armour clad person was but he remained perfectly quiet as he tilted his head not to sure why someone would be in a forest to accept a package "Shh, you'll disturb him" he stated, but he himself was curious as to what was in the package, but soon enough held his head letting out a small yelp as if he had been hit by something "I know but... come on that's no reason to swat me Ari..." he pouted rubbing the side of his head "So mean." he finished as he placed his hand down onto the soft lush grass once more leaning back a little to bask in the sun.

"Hay mister, the delivery man said to open that when you where alone, because I'm here that isn't the case" he stated in a matter of fact way, he still had his back to the other and his voice showed he really didn't care about the goings on, though did tip his head back to where if he could see he would see the man upside down his hair now looking like a pile of snow on the otherwise green of the glades floor, the black trails of his blindfold cutting through the white "Hay, mister... why you dressed so funny?" he'd as innocently not understanding and it was seen on his face that he was sincere in learning what was going on with the armour and other things.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th May 2017, 2:06 pm

Just as he was about to return to his mission, Ardere noticed that the young man from before now made himself known. With the white hair and blindfold, he was rather odd looking, but the fire mage was not one to judge based on appearance. Well, I suppose if you don't tell anyone, then it'll be alright. He would have winked but he was not sure whether or not the new arrival would have noticed, and based on his next question that was unlikely. Then again, the opening of the lacrima package had been noticed after all. With the surge of light and energy, who wouldn't of noticed? Perhaps it was a mistake, but the man before him was the only one around, and die not seem threatening.

Shifting his stance, Ardere looked down at his armored attire and arched a brow. The man before him was obviously not used to the dress of a samurai, which was not entirely uncommon. This is how warriors dress where I come from. Might I ask your name, stranger? While he did have a delivery to get back to, the guild master was not too busy to brush off the inquiries of another, but he was curious as to who this person actually was. Based on their scent and the slight magical energy coming off of them, they were undoubtedly a mage of sorts. He was beginning to think it was impossible to travel anywhere without meeting someone strange. Perhaps this meeting would prove more beneficial than the others, where he more often than not ended up covered in bruises and bills.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 15th May 2017, 2:37 pm

Advent remained with his head hung backwards though it tilted slightly to the right with a grin as he hummed but it stopped abruptly the grin changing almost instantly into a serious expression as he flipped backwards onto his feet with little effort almost as if he was well practised in such movements "It can't be... those things... aren't they..." his tone showed disbelief as he moved towards the armour clad man before him, though he may have not seemed like a threat he stopped in front of the samurai plunging his hand into his pocket taking the lacrama not caring for personal boundaries or the out come that may have coming from seeming like he was stealing from the other.

Without another thought he dropped sitting cross legged bringing the lacrama to in front of his eyes as if he was inspecting it though he wore his blindfold still "My name I give no one but you can call me Advent" he said as if he was paying very little attention to the one who was speaking to him his hand going to as his head as he winced "I hear you, I hear you stop your yelling your giving me a headache!" he said flicking the lacrama after a moment "How did you get a hold of a soul stealing seal lacrama? I was always taught these things where beyond dark..." he said looking up finally to the other "I've just been learning about different kinds of mages... are you a dark one?" He was never going to be one to judge a person for the path they took but he was concerned with just how many dead where inside the lacrama he held in his hand "Fifteen... It's over what it should be able to hold... they're in agony..."

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th May 2017, 6:12 pm

Arching a brow, the man before him seemed to be referring to the stone he was clutching in his hands. Pulling back a bit, Ardere clutched the lacrima righting his palm. This little thing? Looking at it, the magical energy coming from it was quite odd, but he had paid no attention to it until now. He trusted the man who sent him on this task, but perhaps there was more to it than meets the eye, which would explain why he was asked specifically to complete this task. He found the white haired man called Advent quite odd, but he had met weirder before. Placing the stone back in his pouch, he kept it safe for now.

Laughing at the question he was asked just a bit Ardere responded promptly. Far from it. I'm Ardere, guild master of a light guild. Letting out a worried breath, he could not help but wonder why the stone in his pouch was being delivered to an old friend, or what they would want with it. The storing of souls was an ancient dark art, long since forgotten. I'm not sure why they want it, but I've been asked to deliver this soul stone. I'm not too keen on giving it to just anyone. You must be a medium or something of the sort Advent. I wonder where this came from.. With a worried look, he bit the inside of his cheek slightly. It must have been fate that he happened upon the other mage. Albeit he was quite strange, if he heard voices in his head, real or not, he'd be pretty crazy himself.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 16th May 2017, 11:17 pm

Advent nodded a little from his sitting position in front of the man "Well... I wouldn't exactly call it a thing, they're still technically still alive and suffering in there and right now I wish they would shut up for a minute because it's nothing but damn wailing" he sounded somewhat annoyed as he tries to take in what they are saying tapping his head "Gah... not working! They just get louder" he flopped back rubbing the temples of his head after a few minutes he sat back up again "Okay! New plan of attack... Let me see that" he said his hand going towards the one who had introduced themselves as Ardere, he still didn't really believe what the man had said given the item he was currently holding but on that alone he couldn't exactly call the man out... could he?

"You want answers, I need to hold the lacrama... I've got no where to run and you can hold onto me while I answer your question of where they came from" he explained keeping his hand out for the item. "Guild of light with taboo item... makes no sense" he stated showing even in his strange outlook he understood that something wasn't right. "No, I'm not a medium or anything of the like..." he covered one of his ears "Hay! No need to yell! I'm still attached to my ears last I checked and I'm sure he'll help when you lot can shut up and learn to speak one at a time" he huffed in an annoyed tone before taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh "I'm sorry for being cross, and I know your in pain that isn't meant for so many... I promise to help you find peace one way or another but for that to happen we'd need your help." he almost trembled at that he couldn't bare the thought of someone he cared for being trapped in one of those even if they'd be the only one in it.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 18th May 2017, 4:15 pm

Cringing a bit, Ardere covered his ears for a moment. Just because they are raising their voice doesn't mean you have to as well. I have sensitive ears ya know. Normally the fire mage would not have made this request, but he was beginning to have a hell of a day. With his slayer senses, anyone telling within ear shot sounded like what someone using a microphone turned up too high would sound like to a normal person, even with the fire mages experience. I'll make you a deal. Come with me and investigate the person who sent me, and you can keep the stone. You can set the souls free or do whatever you want with it. But seeing as you have more experience in this area than I do, I'll need someone like you. And in addition to having the stone, I'll do you a favor as well. Deal?

If the white haired mage agreed, Ardere would toss the lacrima willingly and press a button beneath his leather gauntlet. From above a large wooden ship would appear, it's engine humming loudly and the black paint job making it quite obvious during the day. It's sails flapping in the wind, dust and sand scattered around the mages as the trees began to shake and the wind picked up. The Black Sun landed nearby, it's engines still humming loud. Shall we? Assuming all was well, the samurai would leap onto the wooden ladder hanging from his ship, long brown locks of hair fluttering in the heavy wind.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 18th May 2017, 5:44 pm

Advent blinked at what the other had said his head tilting almost completely to the side, he hadn't raised his voice any, he just sounded somewhat annoyed about the beings trapped inside the soul trapping lacrama yelling different things at him. "I didn't yell, I could if you like so you can see the difference" he said in a blunt yet innocent manner "I have sensitive ears when it comes to the dead and living alike they like yelling and nagging" he pouted now sitting up straight now listening to the rest of what the armour clad elder male was saying. "The stone is bad why would I want it?" he asked his voice a little confused "Didn't you hear me when I said it as forbidden thing?" he asked almost wanting to knock Ard's head to see if there was anyone home but decided against it at least for the moment.

"A deal?" he seemed confused not understanding what exactly what a deal was and for now his guardians had went silent listening to the man. "They want to know what else your wanting from me, they don't like surprises" his voice was almost delicate now as he didn't want to be yelled it again for hurting the others ears once more. He remained silent listening to his guardians and what they where seen Advent shook his head "I am not going on that thing" he stated pointing at the air ship "I'll help but we walk, I don't do well without vibrations and I don't trust those things" he explained to the other, it wasn't that he was trying to be difficult but both there true in his case so would wait to see what the other would do before making his next move.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 21st May 2017, 2:27 pm

I understand, that they do. But a deal is when two or more parties come to an agreement on something, and won't break that agreement. Ardere leaped down from the ladder and folded his arms. I thought you would like to release the souls trapped inside of it. If you wish to accompany me on foot, then I only have one request; just keep up. Adjusting the straps on his back, the fire mage pressed the button under his bracer once again, prompting the Black Sun to fly off in the distance. The further the black ship moved, the more quiet the humming began. The journey shouldn't take us too long, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I merely require your knowledge, and I have a gut feeling your ability may come in handy is all. I'm as straight forward as they come. I have no ulterior motives. As Ardere kicked off into a sprint, he kept a reasonable pace for the other mage to follow. He could not help but remark at how childish his demeanor was. The young mage did not seem stupid, merely genuinely ignorantly to certain ideas, but the samurai was sure there was more to it than that. He was quite interested in learning more about him, and perhaps they could help each other out in some way. Fortunately as a father and a guild master, this was not his first rodeo.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 22nd May 2017, 1:22 pm

Advent listened to the man his fingers going over the lacrama trying to find if there was any markings on it that could help him understand why this lacrama was made and why is was able to hold more than it was designed to "Of course I want to help them, they're wailing in agonising pain..." he sighed for a moment "something like this always causes pain to those captured but this is far worse" he stated popping the lacrama in his mouth and humming gently, after a few minutes he brought the lacrama back out and brought it up to eye level "Please sleep until I can find a way to help you all" he whispered kissing the stone before placing inside his top stretching a little smiling "I'll keep up don't worry about me" he had a mischievous grin as he spoke

It was then he realised that he spoke about something before talking about the soul binding lacrama he now had in his possession "A deal? Agreement?" he seemed confused by these concepts his head moving back as he bit his bottom lip nodding a little before lifting his head back towards the armour clad male "Oh, it's a promise I get it... but why didn't you just say that in the first place?" he couldn't help but seem somewhat confused about how the other spoke of what seemed like simple things to him "You make things so complicated" he commented innocently "Promises are never to be broken no matter what, they're serious" he added nodding his head to the others seemingly strict code he understood it even if it he worded it strangely to the youth.

"You said your a good mage, a guild master... you never gave more information" he stated showing he was curious about what he was meaning given that he had just recently learned what a guild actually was "My knowledge and abilities?" that statement made him confused that was clear as he scratched the side of his head since he had no idea what the armour clad warrior was talking about as he didn't see his use in this performance.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 24th May 2017, 3:29 pm

Smiling at the younger mage's comment, Ardere nodded. That's right, they are. Leaping from building to building, then tree to tree, the fire mage kept up the conversation as the two made their journey. Their destination was an old fortress deep in the forest, which was where his old friend liked to call home. It was an odd decision, but it allowed the man to live in peace, at least most of the time. My guild is called Infinity Hydra, one that I created on my own. We fight dark mages and bandits, but we also provide a safe haven to those who feel lost or out of place. I've been a guild mage for a while, and there's powerful evil out there. I like to make a difference if possible. I consider my guild like my family, and it helps when things get rough. I hope that explains enough to you.

As they grew closer and closer to their destination, the forest became more sense. The beautiful trees were a sight to behold, but they made travel a pain in the ass. Staying near the white haired boy, he was intrigued as to who he really was. Where exactly are you from, Advent? And have you always been able to hear the voices? They were quite close to the fortress, but it was a fair question to ask after all. If he could learn a bit more about him, then perhaps he could understand why he was the way that he was. And he was curious about his talents as a mage, if he had any. The scent and magical presence from him were rather odd, but not in a bad way. He moreso felt a sort of fatherly need to take care of people who seemed lost, whether it be literally or spiritually. Though he was not sure if the boy was indeed lost. Perhaps he knew more about his purpose than the Fire King, but that was just a curiosity.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 25th May 2017, 4:11 am

"Before life we have such high expectations for our existence, soon we find in life that those expectations are often out of our grasp as we find that we and other people have pain in our lives, which is bad on many levels so we come to have certain expectations for death. What we want is to have some kind of peace with our loved ones in the afterlife... sometimes even that is taken from us." he said with an upset tone as he started moving after the armour clad mage weaving with ease though remained on the ground not really liking the thought of jumping from one object or piece of scenery due to lack of vibrations. "The world is a cruel place filled with monsters" his voice was cold as he spoke that once sentence but right now that's how he viewed it, what he wouldn't say that he believed himself as one of these monsters. Even on the ground he still managed to manoeuvre around branches and other obstacles as he ran as if he seen them coming.

Entering the forest he felt a chill go up his spine not really liking the feeling of it to the point he tripped but his hand going to the ground and he sprung up landing on his feet. His head moving around "Though this place looks beautiful, that's only a facade to fool uninformed travellers to enter its dark embrace not knowing the chances of them leaving are very slim." he stated walking to a tree his hand caressing it "Yes, it explains enough for me to be satisfied... at least for the moment." he said with a soft sigh sitting down in a small clearing his hand moving in front of him as a closed lotus slowly opening as the sounds of the area softened and calmed almost as if something was controlling or weaving them to make what seemed like a lullaby. His hands moved to be above his head before his right arm and hand slowly lowered his wrist circling almost like falling blossoms from a tree soon the left arm and wrist following suit until they met in between the knees coming together he raised them to his chest slowly once again ending in the position they started in. The whole time he had his arms and hands in motion the only sound that would have been heard was what could have been called a lullaby the forest seemed to have created though it would have been unknown at that time if it was with or without help.

Standing up he dusted himself off moving to the original tree he had been at and caressed the trunk once more "They're peaceful now so please don't cry or worry anymore, okay?" a gentle smile on his face as he moved on to catch up with the armour clad man he had been travelling with. He would have managed to have caught up quickly though blinked under his blindfold as he heard the question "I'm not from here and that is all I'm going to say on that matter." he stated touching his ears before touching Ard's own ears "Don't you hear voices too?" he asked innocently he knew what the other was asking for him but it wasn't a question he had ever been willing to answer and not one he was willing to start answering now.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th May 2017, 5:47 pm

Nodding, the fire mage realized that even with a childish demeanor, the younger mage had a grasp on the world, even if it was basic. You're right. That's why there have to be men and women willing to stand up and slay the monsters of this world. Ardere knew all too well the horrors of this world, having vanquished many of them. But some of them, the ones that sent fear surging down his spine, those he still remembered. His only goal in life was to make a difference, but that was not an easy task at times, if ever.

As they approached the fortress, Ardere chuckled a bit as his ears were touched. Then he let out a slight sigh. I hear many voices, and sometimes they overwhelm me. While the fire mage could not hear the dead, voices still haunted him from those both living and dead. The screams and cries for help were something he found himself swallowed by at times, but it is important to stand and walk, even if slowly and jaggedly.

Entering the massive fortress, he knocked on the massive wooden doors, calling out. Jason, you home? I've brought what you need old friend, and a guest too. Utilizing his powerful voice, he called out for his buddy. Running a hand over to the handle of Clarent, he felt a rather dark presence. As he walked slowly inside the main hall, he looked back to make sure the white haired mage was okay. When he looked back, a tall dark haired man with yellow eyes stood before him. Jolting a bit, he took a deep breath. Damn Jason, you scared the hell out of me. Jason? Are you alright? Clutching his blade tightly, the guild master noticed something was off about the man before him, like he was beginning to decay. Taken aback, the samurai slid back. Be careful Advent. Gritting his teeth, he was concerned for his old friend, who began to speak with what sounded like two voices speaking at once. Hello, Ardere. It is very nice to see you. With a devilish smile, Jason told his head eerily.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 30th May 2017, 2:45 pm

Advent hadn't heard much of what the armour clad mage had spoken to him, but he was given a run down thanks to Yuui who had decided to have matched pace with him so that his ward would know if he had missed anything while he tended to things that he often done randomly; it bothered Yuui that Advent would do such things more often than not but he was outnumbered eight to one one it and within reason he understood why he was how he was but for the most part he just held his tongue especially at times like this when it seemed this was more than important than some long time dead.

Advent listened to his guardian and nodded as he was given the missing information as he came to a halt behind the other his head moving around almost like he was inspecting the area "I understand, this is where mages and the likes come in... well some..." he whispered with a small sigh coming from behind his lips, soon after his hand went to his head as he stumbled back a few steps "S.. something's wrong with the veil" he wished he could put his finger on it, but at the moment he was to distressed to think about it or even ask for the information given.

"I.. I wish I was like you and just had to be worried about overly sensitive hearing and smell but it..." he stopped taking some deep breaths trying to think of his words he didn't want to go into any of this but he knew that his behaviour especially now would come with questions he wouldn't be able to dodge or be let go until they had been answered. Advent hugged himself a little hearing Ard calling out to the owner of the castle "The veil... poisoned here... it... we can't... not safe.. to be here..." he tried to focus as much as he could but he was finding it so hard to get two words to make sense to himself let alone anyone else.

Advent moved his hand to his blindfold lifting it just a little revealing a few of the golden white runes on his otherwise moon blue eyes "He's no longer your friend... he is a Lich..." he lowered his blindfold once again knowing what he had done would cause him all sorts of issues later be it in questions, nagging or both but he needed to know for sure what was being dealt with and the best way to handle it for the sake of living and dead alike. His hand went to his shirt as he tried to calm the sleeping spirits withing the soultrap lacrama, he was managing barely but it also meant he wasn't fully focused on the threat ahead.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 2nd June 2017, 3:30 pm

Ardere stood there a moment, staring down the man he once considered a friend. Moving his body as if he were about to strike, a wave of darkness sent him tumbling backwards as an array of understand were summoned before them, counting to be about a dozen. The fire mage gritted his teeth as the crimson blade in his hand burst into powerful black flames. I don't know why you would do this to yourself, but I cannot allow you to continue your work here old friend. You've broken the natural laws of this world and.... Biting the inside of his cheek, he swung his blade out to the side. The samurai's body began to burst into flames, as his eyes glowed a deep orange. Advent, you take care of the undead. If you find any more souls trapped here, free them. But if this is where you wish to turn back, I understand. You don't owe me anything.

Regardless of the blindfolded mage respond, Ardere leaped above the scores of undead, corrupt flames bursting from his feet. Unleashing hellfire upon the now lich, he began to swing with intense speed. From the best he could tell, his friend had not become a full on lich, meaning he could probably be killed without finding his phylactery. Taking in a deep breath, he slid back a few meters as his sword attacks were merely being countered by dark magic. Slamming his hand into the ground, it began to erupt with a mix of crash and good slayer magic in the direction of the dark wizard, destroying everything in it's path until it reached him. The partial lich was sent flying back, covered in burns and cuts, his cloak tattered and torn. Sadly this was not enough to defeat him as he merely spun around and landed on his feet, pressing his hand to the ground. Beneath the scorched Earth, something was beginning to be summoned, but what was it?

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 2nd June 2017, 5:46 pm

Advent's hand remained on his head his breathing shallow and laboured unable to really make heads or tails of what was going on he knew he was getting sicker as the moments went passed so he needed to get this sorted before it got to bad. Before he knew it he let out a bit of a yelp as he felt his head get hit "But... it..." he sighed nodding "I.. I know... I.. I understand" he steadied himself nodding as if listening to the request given to him but this in fact wasn't the cause but to those the fire mage wouldn't be able to hear. "Ready!" he called out trying to get over the sickness he was feeling and managing as he concentrated on what was needed of him to protect the spirits of those who where being manipulated.

Advent's moved to seemingly take a step back but stood in that position for a moment "I hate undead, the poor people are in constant pain they scream for release from this unnatural life..." taking a deep breath he began to move his hands as they moved they began to leave an almost trail after image the silent hall beginning to fill with an almost eerie song as eight replicas of advent himself appeared mimicking his movements. He knew he would need the additional help so this would help him get the task done quicker he just hated to use this so quickly but he had no other choice in his mind as he winced as one was taken down by one of the hoard of undead but the splash damage was more than enough to take out the six weak undead around him of current.

four of the replicas started to start moving almost in a frigid motion as Advent and the remaining three started to almost dance in a slow fluidic motion the dances seemed to almost compliment one another as they curved around each other the tune of the area keeping the original song but now it also had a cold and neutral tone added into it. As both sets continued the cold melody began to become warmer almost as if a celebration was taking place as the frigid motions began to become more flowing than they originally had been the finger and hand motions precise as advent and the other three continued at the same motions occasionally jumping over the others landing expertly no movement or action done needlessly a shield beginning to form around himself and the fire mage as several golden flaming butterflies seemed to fly towards Ard and his former friend.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 5th June 2017, 8:03 pm

The ground began to shake and quake, rumbling as beneath its depths arose a monstrous foe. A gargantuan skeleton donning two spiraling horns and wielding a jagged slab of iron it held like a sword rose from the abyss. Screeching to its master, the beast began to swing aggressively as the man formerly known as Jason smirked devilishly. Ardere was not having any of this, and as the serrated slab of iron came towards him, he blocked it with the massive dark flame blade in his hand. While normally the swing wouldve sent him flying back, the collision awoke something in the fire mage. Within an instant, in tandem with the strike, the guild master's body burst into flames. This along with the shield his newfound acquaintance had provided were more than enough to protect him. His skin began to char as his hair burst into corrupt flames and his arms were coated in the same flames. This would appear to normal mages or civilians as a force-like form, but this was actually the Legacy of the Fire King. Ardere's Legacy Form was something he inherited from his family in Midi, it increased his fire power and allowed him control over all flames, including his enemies if they wielded them.

Twirling the blade between his fingers, the samurai swung upwards, splitting the large beast in two. The clean hit was seared shut as he swung, causing the skeleton to fall to pieces. Narrowing his eyes, the brown haired mage stared down his opponent only to receive cold icy blue rage in return. Slashing a burst of black flames towards the demi-lich, it was met with darkness. During the block, Ardere utilized his flames and burst from the ground, instantly appearing above his enemy, bringing down his blade with hellfire. Bursts of flame began to fire off relentlessly, as a large suit of flaming samurai armor began to form across the Fire King's body. Flame God's Dark Arts: Blazing God of Valor! This was one of the forbidden techniques he had learned during his time training to slay evil deities. It allowed him to call forth a titanic samurai armor complete with a head and a sword to match its size. The flames were black like his own, and could be controlled by the fire mage, allowing him to attack while the armor also attacked. Swinging with force, the demi-lich had no choice but to unleash a wave of darkness upon the entire room, limiting the site of everyone within it.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 6th June 2017, 2:17 pm

Advent eventually finished what he was doing, his hand going to his mouth as he coughed he wasn't use to entwining so many spells well not when he was feeling sick due to what he had said earlier about the veil being poisoned in this area. He had no idea what had happened into the regards to the summoning circle until he felt the energy that came out make his eyes go wide underneath his blindfold, he could feel his body trembling but before he could react or even call out for the other not to strike he had already done so causing the white haired mage to fall to his knees his hands clenching on the floor as he hit it tears falling from underneath the young man's blindfold the tears rolling down his cheeks. "They didn't deserve that... NOT FROM EITHER OF YOU!" his voice showed anger but it would be unclear right now to whom the anger was directed or even if he viewed one better than the other.

It would be at this point a darker aura would be seen around the young mage as he stood up his head still drooped as he swayed a little as he walked towards both almost like he himself had been possessed but this would be far from the case he was tired, upset... more than that he was angry beyond anything he had felt before. "You... you crafted something unnatural from the spirits of innocent children and you... you who claims to be righteous killed them without checking there was another way." his voice was cold as he spoke standing straight it was easy to see this wasn't the same boy he had met only a few hours before by his speech and how he held himself the smile he had once held now replaced with nothing at all.

His hand made a quick a single motion almost cutting into the fabric of the realm instantly an eerie screaming heard from the other side which didn't seem to bother Advent in the least, and though likely would only startle the battle hardened mage for a few seconds as he wouldn't have been expecting it, it would have been enough to make the demilich freeze in fear "What you have done here is unforgivable, you interfered with the cycles.. Death claims all and should not be meddled with!" his voice was as cold as a blizzard in the middle of winter in the arctic he spoke walking slowly pulling out chains from within the tare he had created throwing them forward, for now Ard wasn't his problem at least not now, that could be sorted afterwards he wanted the demilich gone his aura still holding it's dark energy. The chains wrapping around Jason tightly not even a flicker of emotion came from advent as he watched the felt the vitality drain drain slowly through the chain he continued to hold, he knew it wouldn't be enough to kill him but it would definitely weaken him to a point a single blow would kill him.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th June 2017, 5:20 pm

Freezing in his tracks, Ardere spun around to see the younger mage in a fit of rage. It was quite understandable for one to be angered by such actions, especially one of Advent's nature, but that would not win them the battle here. Dammit. The samurai muttered under his breath in his native tongue. The dark energy was almost overwhelming, even for a god slayer. This must have been some sort of latent power dwelling within the blindfolded wizard. Regardless, it was putting the both of them in danger. Taking a deep breath, there was not much time between the actions set forth by his temporary partner and the lich. Chains wrapped around him, and the fire mage chose to deactivate his samurai armor while this occurred. Activing another spell that increased the intensity of the flames coming from his body, his speed was drastically raised, as if it was required to do what he needed to do. Appearing behind Advent, with his heightened strength, he attempted to strike the white haired mage at the nape of the neck to knock him out instantly. Blasting a fusion of crash and god flames from his elbow, the strike moved at an almost untraceable speed. If this did not work, he would for sure be incapacitated long enough for him to finish off the evil wizard before them. Sorry, friend. This is my fight to finish, I will avenge the souls for you. But there is no need for you to dirty your hands. Bringing his sword back up, he kicked off. Before the lich could fully break through the chains, he slid his sword straight through the front of the creature's neck, black blood oozing from the wound. Farewell, old friend. He once again spoke in his native tongue, as the blade and the body of the enemy were engulfed in raging black flames that were strong enough to destroy the rock beneath them, corrupting it and causing it to fall apart.

Stepping back, the man who was once his friend began to slowly fade away as his body turned to ash. Sighing heavily, Ardere sheathed his crimson blade. Clutching his fist tightly, his arm trembled. I wish there was another way. The fire mage had seen many creatures and demons of the like in his travels across Ishval, but one thing he knew was that the journey into lichdom was not one that could be reversed or prevented. Fortunately, he was confident that the young Advent could find a way to release the souls in that lacrima, the final piece of his transformation that they had successfully halted. It had only been about ten seconds, but he turned around to face the other mage. Hopefully he was no longer under the influence of whatever had taken possession of him, but if not he was prepared to deal with it appropriately. He would not kill him of course, as he only killed monsters, but he was prepared to use extreme force.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 11th June 2017, 4:18 am

Advent didn't care the fact his darker nature was currently being seen they had made him angry, those children where innocent and he had heard each and every one of them scream as they had been given their final deaths after a corrupt person looking for some form of immortality seemed to summon them as some sort of twisted weapon. This was something he would not... no... could not condone regardless of whom had done these awful things. Advent felt the flames coming forward but before he could react the speed of the elder battle hardened made had taken him by surprise as the hit landed though it didn't knock him out completely it was enough to make him land hard on the floor causing disorientation.

A secondary person stood in front of the battle hardened male, the person looked like a sixteen girl, she had long silvery hair tied back with sky blue silk wearing a mandarin suit of the same colour and material though wore white tabi and black geta on her feet. Her silver eyes met the elder warrior a hand on her sword, though a gust moved harshly causing the warriors aim to knocked off target "Gae raeq oqqoyt siz aen esaeu zued gaoh liy uz!" her voice was calm though it was easy to see she had the force of the wind behind her raging like a storm.

Standing she listened to what the other was saying in regards to the reason for his actions "Esaeu sowa rae igao oxaeuq s'oq esaeu zdaot, raeq awabbiesyirdh iz oz iq annishic" she continued realising that Ard most likely didn't understand what she was saying. She could speak the common language and do so very well unlike most that travelled with Advent she just didn't see the point as it was very much a hassle to do so. As Ard attacked the mage she looked back seeing that Advent himself was being taken care of by a female with long lavender hair that rested on the floor beside her, it had a plain white silk ribbon cord at the bottom, clothing was a long ice blue kimono with a white obi sporting soft periwinkle and sky blue butterflies. She checked on Advent just to make sure he wasn't to badly hurt or strained. "I sorry" she said bowing her head to the samurai fading leaving the two to deal with their business without her as a distraction, it was clear this wasn't her native tongue but she had at least tried her best to communicate normally with the other.

Advent continued to sit rubbing his head the smile on his face once more, though his hand went to the lacrima that still held the souls crying within "I'm sorry, I can't release them... I don't have enough information" he sounded heart broken at the fact and held the lacrima out to his temporary travelling partner. They had stopped the darkness and this item was delivered to Ard as far as he understood it, the item was now his but then brought it back quickly remembering what had happened to the summon fearing the same would happen to those in the stone as forbidden as the item it wasn't the fault of those stored inside "I can't give you this... understand..." his tone was soft spoken and saddened but there was an undertone that showed if Ard indeed wanted the item it would indeed have to take it from the fingers of Advent's cold dead body.

Translation:
    Translation:

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th June 2017, 12:46 pm

Ardere looked over at the woman appear before them. The samurai was confused for a moment, but considering the nature of what had happened today, he did not question it. I'm sorry. Placing the crimson blade at his waist, he sighed heavily. As the hot breath escaped his maw, his eyes closed for a moment. Turning back to Advent, he began walking towards the younger mage. Managing to keep the blindfolded man out of it was fortunate, but things had not gone as planned in the first place. Regardless, they were both alive.

Looking down at the lacrima and listening to Advent, Ardere reached out to it. Instead of grabbing it, he closed the other mages hand. Keep it. Consider it a mission to figure it out. I'm sure you can manage that. The fire mage's words were sincere, as he knew what it was like to feel an obligation to help others. Perhaps he knew that better than anyone, his mission in life being to help everyone, if possible. Gritting his teeth a bit, he began to make his leave. Thank you for your help. Sorry if I caused you any trouble. But if you are in need of a place to call home, my guild is always open. We offer free housing and food if you need it, but most of all I offer purpose, or at least a way to accomplish the one you already have. Just an offer. Disappearing into the bright light leading out of the cave, if Advent chose to follow, he would begin a new chapter in his life.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 16th June 2017, 4:31 pm

Advent bit his lip as he tried to find a way to explain what had just happened without going into much information about everything, but then he guessed that this whole event would have brought up a lot of questions and many of them he wouldn't want to answer purely out of fear or how he had been told not to tell anyone anything about him as bad things would surly follow "The first person you spoke to is called Ari, the second person is called Zen-Ze" he explained releasing a deep sigh "They are two of my nine parents, you'll likely meet them at some point." he tried to be as vague as possible but even then he believed he had said to much his head lowering a little.

He knew what Ari had said and he knew exactly what she spoke of, his hands clenched a little as he shook listening to the normal scolding that followed such comments. "My hands..." he whispered his voice shaking though it stopped as he felt the elder males hands on his own as he flinched not expecting it though was ready to jump on his feet and fight to keep the lacrima, he eased feeling how the other one seemed to curl the fingers slightly to tell him that he understood what it was like to have such burdens as duties. "No, I am glad I came... I hate undead..." he snorted his hands clenching once again, to him the undead were abominations or unfortunate souls depending on how they became to end up in such a position. "...They disrupt the cycle" he finally finished.

Hearing his offer he scratched his nose and though you couldn't see his eyes it was clear on his face that he was confused "I have a home already." he said he didn't see the reason he would need another given that he was given shelter and food from nature itself "I don't want to put anyone in danger... I'm not exactly normal..." he admitted standing walking after the older mage curious as to what it would be like to be in such a 'family'

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:06 am