Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open  Empty New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open

Post by Fluffy 27th April 2017, 2:48 pm

How had she ended up in this situation in the first place? The female could remember little things about the days that lead up to the current state, but she did not want to believe any of it had actually happened. At the very least she wanted to believe she had been turned into someone completely different or someone, transported into another body so she could excuse everything that now haunted her brain. The taste of blood hung stagnant in her mouth in spite of it having been several weeks since that disaster, she could still even see the skeletal remains she had woken up beside. trusting anything in her memory considering she had eaten someone she considered an ally, a friend, someone she trusted and who trusted her in return, she could not believe the last few weeks were real. However she had a new body to remind her of what had happened, she was clearly not human anymore and she knew that at birth she had been entirely hundred percent unaltered human. So how had it come to this, she was a common monster now, doomed to die some common death at the hands of monsters hunters, the very sort of person she used to be until only weeks before.

Between not knowing what she was and being injured the Kasha would have never lasted long on her own in the wilderness. Yet in spite of the fact what happened was pretty much enirely her own fault, the fates smiled on her and granted her one saving grace. Even if she was a monster she had seen her reflection, realized in this small feline form in spite of her spooky twin tailed feature alongside her markings, she was damn cute! Thus when someone found her with a bloody wound on her front shoulder, limping around the forest, they brought her home with them, took her in like some lost stray. The girl who had done this had bright red hair which trailed to shortly beneath her shoulders, she dressed fairly average from what Fluffy had experienced in life and had lively green optics.

Slowly the red-eyed fae opened her optics to scan around the new space she had been brought to. Crimson orbs flickered swiftly settling on the fact she was encased in some sort of glass dome since she could see outside but also clearly saw the support beams for the class and it looked like indoor furnishing. Right beneath her was some fabric blanket or something she had been placed upon. Tentatively the feline stood up, seeing fresh ointment on her arm a sticky substance there likely to protect it while the girl who brought her here got bandages. Would there be food with those wrappings? She hadn't eaten in days and was actually growing hungry, plus she wanted to erase the thought of her last meal. People brought fish if cats meowed right? "Mew." however instead of an actual meow, a cute small mew emitted from her mouth. Was cute still something that would get her feed? Not that she was ungrateful for the help she had already gotten, but food was going to be required eventually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open  Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open  Empty Re: New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open

Post by Lacey Botticelli 27th April 2017, 3:09 pm

Leahndr yawned as she finally returned to the room and sat on the bed, immediately aftewards leaning over to pet the cat who was currently wriggling around on the blanket that the redhead had scrounged up from somewhere inside her ReQuip space. When had been the last time she had used the slightly wraggly cotton thing? Maybe six, seven years... with those thoughts in mind, the girl stretched out a hand to run it slightly over the feline's back. "Shh..." she murmured as her other hand fumbled to rip open the sterile package that held bandages. Rather than washing off the gloopy, thick salve that she had applied to the area of injury, the mage opted to simply wrap the thin white cloth around the cat's arm. Or leg. It was an arm if it was one of the first two things that they walked on, she supposed? Anyways, once the task was complete, the girl bestowed a gentle smile upon the animal. Although she wasn't much of a socialite when it came to other people, Leah did in fact hold all life in the highest regard. When she had stumbled upon the feline during her return trip from a mission, it was out of the question to just leave the creature there.

"You're probably hungry, aren't you?" she wondered out loud in a rather rhetorical fashion. "I don't have any, say, fowl or fish to give you, but I do have snacks. Plenty of snacks," the redhead continued as she pulled her box of delicious tidbits of food, almost all of them rather unhealthy, out of her extra dimensional space. "I think there were some catnip flavored cookies in here, actually, but I never touched them because humans... well..." she stopped talking as she realized just how odd it probably was to sit around in the hallway outside of her room, talking to a cat as she stared out one of the many windows of this place. "Yeah, and I have cheese too," she muttered. Some felines appeared to be lactose intolerant but maybe this one wasn't; although she would be surprised if a cat ever knew if it was or not.
    Shizuka Hebi
    Shizuka Hebi

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 168.75

New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open  Empty Re: New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open

Post by Shizuka Hebi 27th April 2017, 4:12 pm

Soon there was a knock on the door, a certain little blond haired mage was standing there with a few lines of Fish, she actually caught waaaaaaay to much for her and her Aunty Asty to have so she thought maybe her guild mates would like some and first o e that came up was Leahndr.

"Hello?? Leahndr? I brought ya some fresh caught fish...i umm..sorta caught more then i bargained for, so if youd like you can have some to cook or keep or whatever ya liked" Shizuka was in good spirits, truth be told she always was and nothing could put a damper on her mood in fact she might have exploded if she saw a cute animal along the way.....spoke way to soon did t i huh?
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 28th April 2017, 11:38 am

The she-cat wondered how anyone could consider something like herself a thing that needed to be helped. Her belief before becoming this? Well, she would have sorrowfully killed something like her in the condition she was in if she had found them back when she was human. Once she lived her life with the black and white rules of monster or human, but now she had to rethink everything because otherwise, she would have to throw herself off a cliff or something. In spite of hating her own skin if she gave up now she would never be able to be human again, she couldn't give up the idea that maybe if she found the tanuki who did this she could force the pink haired creature to turn her back into a human!

For right now she just focused on the redhead who had saved her, guessing this was a good person because they had saved a strange creature they knew nothing about. Honestly? She was a dangerous creature in her own opinion. "..." she made this sound low in her throat almost like a curious chirp as she tilted her head at the slightly spazzing woman. Fluffy wondered if humans knew she could still understand them, or if this girl thought she was speaking to something that would never actually know what she was talking about. Distinctively fluffy shook her head to all the suggestions made by the other woman, large red eyes staring up. From her experience so far only the flesh of sinner's taste good and she still felt hungry after eating any not made of meat.

When she heard the other girl speak of fish the feline stood up and walked out of the room to stand right in front of leah's feet. "Mew!" sitting on her hind legs and using the leg that was not wrapped she made a pawing motion. That was how cats said they wanted fish right? Oh gosh, she hoped if they suspected something then she would just die! She'd rather no one know of her past or suspect she was overly intelligent in case she could never change back to who she used to be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    New "House Pet" ;; Fluffy Intro ;; Open  Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Lacey Botticelli

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 8575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kiah Lake
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lacey Botticelli 28th April 2017, 5:04 pm

Leah smiled gratefully at Shizuka.  "Thank you very much, it's actually a perfect opportunity for extra fish to be around... there's this cat, you see," the mage said, gesturing to the cute feline that was currently apparently pawing at the air while sitting in front of her feet.  The redhead accepted the basket of freshly caught fish and leaned down to offer one to the ball of fur.  Surprisingly, it seemed none the worse for wear even after being injured and brought into a strange place.  In fact, she might even say that the cat had surprisingly good manners, especially because she hadn't dove into her box of snacks for those catnip treats.  Maybe it was just a myth that they liked the herb; surely, the green eyed mage wouldn't know.  Ilosa was a horse, and she liked apples, but Leah also liked apples (especially with toffee).

"I'm sorry to impose upon you, but do you know if you could possibly take care of this lovely creature for a bit or at least find a safe place for her or him?" the mage asked her guild mate, gesturing to the feline on the floor.  "It wouldn't be right to keep it shut up in my room; yet, I have to go away for a while starting today.  Some important mission or the like."  She would shoo the two living beings out of her room and lock the door afterwards.  Hopefully they didn't think that she was being rude, but Leah did want to get a head start on this mission that one of the GMs had requested for her.  At least, she assumed it had been one of the GMs... the girl would find out when she got to the location, she supposed.  "It might be a good idea to, erm, check the... the state of the chromosomes in the cat."  Oh gods, she was embarrassed now.  Nobody wanted to go poking under the tail of a prickly feline, but didn't they have to know?  Besides, if the cat was halfway smart it wouldn't want to be mispronouned, anyways.  She'd just flee now.  "I'm so sorry!  I'll see you later, Shizuka!"  With that, Leah walked as quickly and calmly as she could down the hallway, hopefully not seeming too much like she was actually running away... from the responsibility of a cat as well as having to interact socially with a fellow guild mate.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:01 pm