Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scientist, former Assassin, son of a dragon... not a Dragon Slayer

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Scientist, former Assassin, son of a dragon... not a Dragon Slayer

Post by Jozuma 8th April 2017, 4:03 pm

Jozuma, staring at a map, eventually arrives at the doors of Infinity Hydra. "This looks like the place the professor said to go, I can pursue my work here." *yawn* "Oh you actually made it! Nice job buddy I was so sure you were going to be lost for another 5 hrs." "Quiet you. You know what actually, stay quiet for atleast a little bit I don't want to be talking to myself when we meet with the guild master we'll end up creeping everyone out." "Ha, okay fine I wanted to nap a bit more anyway." He opens the doors to the guild hall to see a ton of mages sitting around, talking, and drinking. "A lot of people, doesn't look like the guild master is around... I'll just wait for em" He scans the room to find a nice open table in the corner. "That'll do." He sits down on the table and opens up his research journal and flips through the pages intently. "Hmm, perhaps if I-" *footsteps* he slams the journal shut and turns to see who was approaching.
    Copy
    Copy

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura - Broken Dreams
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen. Metal Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Scientist, former Assassin, son of a dragon... not a Dragon Slayer

Post by Copy 9th April 2017, 10:57 am

► COPY ◄
    ► INFINITY HYDRA ◄

► HE WHO WANDERS ◄

► DRAWN BLADE ◄

COPY
    ► HEALTH – 250 ◄
    ► MANA - 100% ◄
    ► STATUS - HEALTHY ◄

EXCALIBUR
    ► HEALTH – 400 ◄
    ► STATUS - LEGENDARY

» The sounds of Copy's footwear were unfortunately very distinct compared to the rest of his mates. Rather, his entire appearance was a bit offish; adorned in overall very dressy clothes. The clack of his footwear only emphasized his attention to attire more-so, with exceptionally polished dress-shoes.. Perhaps enough to look at for a mirror.

Regardless. He had been approaching, whether his attention was set on Jozuma or not was difficult to discern, as his eyes were half-lidded and tired looking. As if he was watching into a place elsewhere. He was, it's called la-la-land.
    Having made his way next to Jozuma, which with some reason- It was an open seat in a not so vacant tavern-hall. Plopping down, placing the drink afore him and stared at it a moment. Not necessarily paying much heed to his silent tavern-mate next to him. Gripping the mug he had taken a swig and placed it down.
    From here, Jozuma would have noticed a small scattered number of metallic pieces embedded in his skin, they didn't seem to have any aesthetic intent- or functional for that matter.

"Copy! You half-wit! You sit by a peasant in your stupor of exhaustion! A man of standards should be seated with the highest of classes!" The voice that emerged certainly wasn't coming from Copy, factually his mouth wasn't moving for starters- But it didn't suit him either. It was high-pitched, elevated and held itself at almost a noble inflection of his speech mannerisms.
    Panning ones attention to Copy's head. You would see a diminutive creature, pointing its cane directly at Jozuma. As if it held a higher-stature, despite its very clear height disadvantage (Excluding the fact he stood atop Copy's head)

Scientist, former Assassin, son of a dragon... not a Dragon Slayer 37588

"Mnh..?" At this point, the exhausted young-man spared his attention over to Jozuma and studied him a very prolonged moment. In awkward silence to boot.

"Well, you are a new face. You join Infinity Hydra while I was out on missions?" Taking another instinctive sip from his drink; while it was in a wooden bar mug, you could tell from its smell; he wasn't drinking anything alcoholic. Perhaps a way to avoid the prying eyes and egos of his guild-mates.

"Hmph! Rather than move to the high-class you grace the lowers with your presence, a despicable show of worth!" Whatever it was, it seemed to have gone on into an unintelligible tangent still perched atop his head.

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 9th April 2017, 5:01 pm

Jozuma turns to look at the approaching figure. He seemed very well dressed, especially compared to everyone else, and looked pretty exhausted too. He sat down next to him with a drink where he noticed small metal nobs in his face, honestly he has never seen anyone quite like this man. Jozuma was about to speak up until he was swiftly interupted. "Copy! You half-wit! You sit by a peasant in your stupor of exhaustion! A man of standards should be seated with the highest of classes!" The voice wasn't coming from the man and Jozuma's eyes drifted up to, well, another strange but smaller figure. The white creature was small, standing upon the Copy's head, but had a cane pointing at Jozuma and spoke in a very high and mighty tone. Honestly, Jozuma thought the creature was pretty cute and he had the urge to pat its little top hat but he could also sense an immense power coming from it so he thought he should choose his next actions and words carefully. "Mnh..?" Copy finally spoke and Jozuma's attention turned back to him; there was a short moment of silence before he spoke again. "Well, you are a new face. You join Infinity Hydra while I was out on missions?" He took another sip of his drink. "Hmph! Rather than move to the high-class you grace the lowers with your presence, a despicable show of worth!" The small creature continued its rant and it didn't seem like it was going to end anytime soon so Jozuma kept his focus on the man and finally spoke up. "Yes hi, my name is Jozuma I started recently under recommendation of a friend and teacher of mine, he told me a lot about you guys. Copy is it right? Nice to meetcha." The small creature continued its rant but Copy seemed more focused on the current conversation. "I'm just waiting to meet with the guild master to make this all official but until then I guess anything you can tell me about this place... the little guy on your head."
    Copy
    Copy

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Copy 10th April 2017, 6:00 pm

► COPY ◄
    ► INFINITY HYDRA ◄

► HE WHO WANDERS ◄

► DRAWN BLADE ◄

COPY
    ► HEALTH – 250 ◄
    ► MANA - 100% ◄
    ► STATUS - HEALTHY ◄

EXCALIBUR
    ► HEALTH – 400 ◄
    ► STATUS - LEGENDARY

» "Mh. New then, who was your friend...?" He paused collecting his thoughts, someone with any inkling of social skills would've recognized he was mostly inquiring internally rather than directing the question to Jozuma.
    Briefly sniffing, the young man took a sip of his juice and huffed.
    "Here to see the Fire-King Ardere though? Not sure if you'll get a chance to see him. He's always off doing who knows what. I've only been on a mission with him once-
    - Truthfully, think that's the only time I've seen the guy."

Mustering a shrug, he looked across the table as he pondered the next stages of his conversation. The process of thought was drawn out for the young-man, for some reason or another.
    Unfortunately, such was not the case for his friend. . Was it a friend?

"You DARE ask of ME?! Indirectly at that! Humph! You feeble peasants and your nosy.. Noses!" It had twirled its cane and managed a magnificent pose; glitter even came out-- Most would feel much more comfortable not asking where it came from.

"I AM THE LEGENDARY! MAGNIFICATION EMBODIMENT OF THE ULTRA-LORDS AND GODS OF THE UNIVERSE!... I. AM. EXCALIBUR! -- NOW BO-?"

During his little monologue. Copy was seen taking a sip of his orange juice; namely, without a flinching nerve from the high-pitched oddity that perched atop his head. Only nearing the end of his baffonish royalty speech, did Copy nonchalantly reach up and removed the creature from atop his head, to the table. And then aimed a 'flicking' motion towards him.

Without a moments hesitation -- All that was seen was the small pale creature was sent flying across the room to the wooden pillars and was held aloft by its own indent in the wood.

"HOW DARE YOU COPY! I AM YOUR MASTER! WHEN I CONVINCE ONE OF THESE BUFFOON-RUFFIAN LOW-LIFES TO LET ME DOWN... SO HELP ME- ME! I WILL SMACK-DOWN!"

During it's threat, Copy merely watched in entertainment. His middle-finger and thumb pressed on either side of the mug's lips. Fiddling with it mostly; after the other patrons resumed their loud chatter, he had resumed his gaze to Jozuma.

"Well.. Infinity Hydra is certainly 'different' whether we feel that's good or not remains to be seen. A lot of us have reasons to be so far off the beaten-path; bad past with the goal of reconciling, or some of us can't sit still and the guild allows some modicum of freedom. . As for Excalibur, I'm not exactly sure what he is. All I know is he's a pain in my back that I can't get rid of. No matter our disagreements, we're allies where it counts...
    Though don't let his obnoxiousness and diminutive size deter you of his strength. He'll make you bow if he really wants."

Closing his eyes, he let out a slow drawn breath and kept his eyes closed. Taking a swig of his drink.

"So what brings you here then? Your reason or call?"

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 13th April 2017, 2:55 am

Jozuma cracked a smile, amused as the somewhat comedic event that just occurred. He relaxed a little then responded. "My call huh? Well primarily I'm a scientist, a researcher of sorts, my field study focuses on Lost Magic and Dragon Slayer magic returning them from the pits of history... and making sure the more world-ending ones never see the light of day. As for why, well, when I was younger I did a lot of things I'm not exactly proud of, I didn't exactly have a choice but it didn't change the fact that it was pretty bad. I was given an opportunity to leave that life so I did, got an education, and here I am. The professor I worked under told me lot about this place, he said if I wanted the freedom to do what a please this was the best place to go to." Jozuma turns to look at Excalibur still embedded in the wooden pillar. "So that's the real Excalibur huh? Cool! A bit different than I imagined really based on the ruin inscriptions." Jozuma takes out his journal, flips through the pages, and shows it to Copy. The pages show pictures of walls depicting Exaclibur in a much more gallant fashion than his actual appearance would suggest. There also was a picture of a wall with Exaclibur's 1000 provisions written on it with a note next to the picture from Jozuma saying "too long, didn't read". "I wasn't sure even existed and yet he's right here, finding surprises already." Jozuma starts to ease up more. "I think I'll like it here." Despite promising to stay quiet, Jozuma's demon Calcifer spoke up in his head. "Ha, Excalibur is a squirt!" "Shut it Calcifer he's a legendary being I don't know whether he can hear you or not." "Why should I be care?" "Because he can totally kill me and by extension, you." Jozuma didn't notice he was speaking out loud. "Uh, sorry about that I-uh talk to myself sometimes." He gave a nervous smile.
    Copy
    Copy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Copy 14th April 2017, 9:14 am

► COPY ◄
    ► INFINITY HYDRA ◄

► HE WHO WANDERS ◄

► DRAWN BLADE ◄

COPY
    ► HEALTH – 250 ◄
    ► MANA - 100% ◄
    ► STATUS - HEALTHY ◄

EXCALIBUR
    ► HEALTH – 400 ◄
    ► STATUS - LEGENDARY

» Copy seemed to keep his eyes closed for the time being, lifting an elbow to the table before him and rested his head on his lifted hand. Really, it just looked like he was preparing for a nap. But despite all the signs, his facial expressions suggested he was at least listening to Jozuma.

"Well, I suppose your reasons are valiant at the very least. It's good, a goal and a reason- Ardere will be glad to hear that." Afterwards he had just lifted the drink and idly took a sip away at it, eyes still closed, head still mantled.

"As for the pip-squeek. Not even sure if he's the real Excalibur, for all I know the runt just decided to call himself that to demand respect where he could have gotten it elsewhere." Managing a light-hearted shrug. "Haven't brought myself to ask, I suppose to me it doesn't really matter. If he were same alleged sword of legends,
    I doubt I'm pure hearted to wield it."

After a moment, when Jozuma had begun his little monologue to himself and his rent-free-head-buddy. He then poked an eye open to watch Jozuma for a moment. Letting out a brief sigh, when Jozuma concluded and apologized. He 'hmm'd'.

"Well, you're not the first in our guild to do that. Doubt it'll be the last, everyone has their quirks. I certainly cannot be the judge of people."

He had tensed, only a moment but resumed drinking away at his juice. Placing it on the table.

"But I suppose that's as good of reason as any to say, but be ready for the unusual crowd. Because I think the least strange people of our guild are Rowan and Chris.
    And they're both a bit unusual as is too. --
    Guess what I'm trying to say, is we're all here to do good. One way or another, we just all have different means and methods. Don't judge them for that, accept we've got vices and seek to correct them. If you can do that? You'll get along here I think."

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 15th April 2017, 5:06 pm

"See look at that, there's other wierdos like you here, you'll feel tight at home." sigh "Thanks Cal." "Anytime pal." Jozuma looked at Copy again a little more relaxed and somewhat relieved from the information Copy shared with him about his new circus of a guild. "Well it's good to know that I'll fit in just fine. Despite being a demon, Calcifer is my friend, the only real friend I've ever had, he's kept me alive ever since I was bound to him when I was little... in his own way. We have been traveled a lot together and while he's kinda a loud mouthed and a little annoying at times." "Hey!" "You know it's true." "And it never stops being fun." sigh "He means well and honestly that's better than most demons." Jozuma takes a short moment to gaze around the room observing the what would be his new home and the guildmates that would be his new family. "Welp, seeing that the guildmaster won't be around for a bit I better get started on few jobs, no time like the present you know." Jozuma takes down his hood and gets up from his seat still looking at Copy. "It was nice meeting ya Copy thanks for the run down I really appreciate it; maybe we'll end up on a job together in the future. See ya Excaliber." And so Jozuma turns and takes a step towards his new future with the nuts at Infinity Hydra.

Scientist, former Assassin, son of a dragon... not a Dragon Slayer D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:40 am