Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! Empty Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings!

Post by redheadedstepchild 5th April 2017, 5:24 pm

Job Details:

Outside of the Sabertooth guild hall, Mashyuu and Itsu were sitting around a table each drinking a bottle of whiskey. Mashyuu was dressed in his orange and white vest with a white tee shirt under it, a pair of dark baggy pants clung to his waist but once again, no shoes, on his hands were a pair of padded gloves used for protecting one's knuckles in a fist fight and on the side of his chair was a gold and sapphire scabbard that was holding a sword. He ran a hand through his brown hair while complaining about the heat wave that had rolled through over the past couple days. While he was out doing jobs he hadn't noticed but now that he was back at the guild hall after dealing with a ton of his others jobs he realized how much he hated sitting around. On the other hand, Itsu had always liked the heat and the beautiful woman with aqua green hair was leaning back, balancing her bottle on the tip of her nose, head swaying side to side to keep the bottle from falling over. From behind him, a guild member started to mutter about a lacrima giving him a headache and not wanting to go on any job that might have to deal with that many threats. This got Mashyuu's attention and the Wizard turned around to look at the job board that had a long letter and a lacrima on a shelf next to it. Lazily the laid back Wizard yanked the paper off the board and started to read it. His glowing blue eyes scanned the paper quickly, absorbing the information as quickly as he could. "Strange happenings in the forest outside of the mountains, large sum of money, deal with undead...Ughh I'm so sick of Zombies, you would think that by now I wouldn't have to do any more of these and would be able to deal with more humans. Oh well, the money is to good to pass up. Now lets see what we are actually dealing with." He reached back and grabbed the lacrima and activated it. His mind was flooded with the image of an undead deer, then the deer attacking someone, then birds and a bear, all undead and eating people. Mashyuu removed his hand from the lacrima and grabbed it with a napkin and sighed. "Itsu, finish that up, we have a job to do in the forest at the mountains." He ordered his friend. Quickly Mashyuu stood up and strapped his sword to his left hip, already feeling the surging energy in it flowing through his body. "Hey! Who wants to go save a village with me!?" Mashyuu shouted in the guild hall to see if anyone would join his call to battle since the team, The Olympians were all out doing various jobs.

WC: 480
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! Empty Re: Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings!

Post by Luna Jaeger 5th April 2017, 8:19 pm

1/2 Lacrima Milk

The eaves of unfolding wind could be felt rippling along the exposed entrance of Ace of Spaces which served as the Guild Hall, a gentle breeze enveloping into a peal of cyclonic air pressing against every facet of her being as she took through the sunlit day, trajectory adjusted with only the slightest minimal effort for her to glide to a stop and plopped to the ground with a minute 'clasp' resounding from the sudden stop in motion. Truthfully, there should have been much more dire reactions from coming to a full stop in seconds from some two hundred miles per hour, but the woman's mastery of the air and wind was nothing to sniff at. As the hooded cloak of black hue softly folded over her form, the woman turned on her heel and took to a traipse through the town to near the guild hall with a nonchalant disposition.

She had taken the day without the intention of performing a service with her magic today, only intending to have a day off from the usual busy life-style afforded to servitude to others; the woman believed herself the incarnation of a hero born to save others despite the utter scum which was her life before being saved from the demon world of Akuma. Not much could be observed of the woman's appearance from underneath the hood, only the silken curls of midnight. Luna took her time along a street in particular, grabbing a cup of coffee to go before heading further towards her original goal, to visit the Guild Hall of Sabertooth. This was when a voice spoke out to her.

"Hey! Who wants to go save a village with me!?"

There was no time to waste, if someone was in need then it was Luna's need to do her all for them. Speaking in return, she did with a dulcet tone. "Sure, saving a village... I'll help."

Having spoken before even introducing to the other wizard,Luna reached back and withdrew a thin cloak and hood without effort to reveal the beauty beneath. Silken curls of black hue framed the beautiful woman's countenance and fell to the mid of her back, yellow-hued irises focusing intently at the point of her short curved nose. Luna stood at a trimmed and lithe build with a height of five feet and eight inches, thin shoulders paired with vivacious curves and well-endowed physical assets. Luna wore a low-cut split dress of black hues with black-and-green raven feathers stitched in at the shoulders. A brown leather corset provided some protection to the maiden along with a satchel strapped to dangle off one side. Finally, black lace stockings rose high paired with long black leather heeled boots. The hunter was a beauty to behold from sight, but seemed more intent on helping others.

"Luna Jaeger, a woman of many skills and talents; and who might you be?"

Words: 482

Last edited by Luna Jaeger on 27th April 2017, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th April 2017, 3:20 pm

No sooner than had he asked if someone wanted to go on a job, someone with a slightly exotic voice called to him, stating that she would join the Slayer and Itsu on the journey to save a small village from what appeared to be an animalistic zombie attack. The Slayer turned to face a beautiful woman with curves in all the right places, her beauty matching that of his ex wife and his current lover's. Mashyuu's jaw started to fall open for a moment before he managed to shut his mouth and smile at the woman kindly as he scanned for her guild stamp, then again, Mashyuu's was hidden on his chest so he wasn't upset when he couldn't find it at first glance. He couldn't help but grin at the woman while she introduced herself to Mashyuu. "Seriously? Heh I'm surprised you don't know me. I'm Mashyuu, Earth God Slayer and Light Dragon Slayer. Defensive expert and sadly.... as of late, a Zombie hunter. I would kill to not have to fight a zombie for a week or so but alas. We are off to destroy some Zombies. That being said, at least these ones are actually different as they are animals and not human. So, Luna, beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Shall we be off?" Mashyuu asked after he explained who he was. "Yeah, don't worry about introducing me Mashyuu. Hi, I'm Itsu, Mashyuu's regular job partner and also a Sabertooth Wizard." She hugged Luna and together the trio headed out...

The trio traveled out for a half day, even with the combined effects of travel the group had, it took longer than Mashyuu expected. Along the way Mashyuu handed Luna the orb like Lacrima so that she could see what he saw, any extra intel one might provide was better than nothing. With the sun setting behind them, the group came to a large forest, the scent of it was stale, almost rotten in a sense. "The Village is supposed to be in the forest somewhere. With luck we can find these undead animals and....." Mashyuu's ears twitched as he heard something making its way through the forest, pushing over smaller trees as it lumbered towards the Wizards. Behind him, Itsu took a step back, her foot pressing into soft but fresh grass. "What was that?" Itsu asked while she started to look side to side. Suddenly a large bear, rotting and rabid came running out of the forest, lumbering towards the Wizards. "Okay, not having this. Earth Gods Basilisk Wall!" He shouted while placing his hand on the ground. A large wall sprang up between the Wizards and the bear. The undead beast hit the wall so hard that the wall cracked and quivered. If it wasn't for the fact that the Goddess that Mashyuu bonded with offered his magic a greater power he was sure the wall would have gone down after the single blow.

WC: 497
    Total: 977
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 6th April 2017, 5:59 pm

It was true that the exotic beauty Luna was quite beautiful on her own, but her half-demon nature only provided further attribute to her physical beauty thanks to the powerful seductive effects of Luna's heritage; her father had been an Incubi who had raped her mother and knocked her up, which meant that Luna obtained some of the traits of the Succubus. Regardless, Luna had nothing but earnest intentions and intents of friendship with Mashyuu. Luna was pleased to hear his story about fighting a zombies, he seemed to be like her - he couldn't let people be harmed form first impressions - he had to do something about it. It was the same way Luna herself was wired. Luna had to admit that she was impressed by Mashyuu and he interested her, but now was not the time to see that interest through, the both of them were needed.

"Seriously? Heh I'm surprised you don't know me. I'm Mashyuu, Earth God Slayer and Light Dragon Slayer. Defensive expert and sadly.... as of late, a Zombie hunter."

Luna heard the introduction of both Mashyuu and his regular job partner Itsu, a few memories coming to surface as she mad an 'ah-ha!' look and accepted the hug from Itsu before returning his greeting with her italian accent, she said "Ahh yes, I do recall you, Mashyuu. I've heard about you around the world, back in my previous guild. I heard that you were an Earth Dragon Slayer and a powerful mage. I guess I misheard that bit of information, or perhaps it was a careless incorrect rumor. Well, it is my pleasure to make the acquaintance of both of you. Now then, why don't we head off? We have some mutated animal zombies to handle."

With the simple greetings out of way, she took to joining the two of them in their travels for a half-day. One thing, Luna made sure to keep pace with the two of them to rocket ahead at her top speed, for doing such would be extremely discourteous. Accepted the Lacrima during the transit, Luna took the required time to fully inform herself about the information with this job. Luna noticed the village from afar, and so dropped down to her feet with a loud slam, coming to walk with the two of them as they neared to locale. The putrid stench almost made her recoil, but the half-demon maintained some mental integrity. "Yes, I can ascertain that the undead are in this forest. The smell is spot-on for rotting and corruption that are the trademark for zombies and the like."

As soon as she heard the sound come to her ears, Luna released Allsehendes Auge, causing the wind around her to blow with the sudden release of the ability. Now, she didn't need to see with her eyes - all would become apparent to her within the area of 30m in a three-hundred sixty degree arc around Luna. At the same time, Mashyuu utilized his earth wall spell while Luna levitated high into the air above - flying at high speed before being surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through their body as multiple air currents. From above, the young woman crashed down hard into the mutated bear's spine as the black winds that surround them cleave through the bear and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon. It had been hit with roughly a S-rank spell in force and damage, cracking the creature's back somewhat and releasing a concussive wave within three meters of the beast's surroundings. She would leave no chances and fly up, releasing a burst of dark wind into the bear before landing on the wall's precipice. While the move was being performed, almost in a roar, she shouted; "SKY GOD CHARIOT!"

Words: 638 / 1120 Total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th April 2017, 7:04 pm

Luna wasted no time in striking the bear that had been slowed by Mashyuu's wall spell. Itsu in the mean time jumped back and darted to the left of the others, using her enhanced speed to dart around the wall and gain on the mutated bear. Itsu drew her dagger and started to spin it around by the cord, the weapon whirling in a wide arc while Luna called out the name of a spell. Itsu threw the dagger into the beasts neck, letting it stick hilt deep. She jumped up and flipped over the bear then continued while gripping the steal cord tight in her hand, the entire point was to decapitate the animal before it could attack again. The moment she pulled her cord tight, she noticed the dagger didn't budge, the bear's skin and muscle was still to strong to simply be cut off or removed from its body. Itsu let out a gasp when the zombie bear twisted around and pulled on the cord, pulling Itsu back towards the animal. She stumbled awkwardly backwards and was about to trip into the animal when Mashyuu exploded from behind the wall, shattering it, his brilliant energy sword, Excalibur, drawn and aimed behind him while a blast of energy propelled him forward. "Kings.... Mashyuu stopped right before he slammed into the beast and swung his sword to aim at the bears face. Charge!" He shouted. The weapon exploded with power, launching a beam of holy light through the left eye of the bear, searing its flesh. The Bear yelped in pain and stood up on its back legs while it extended its claws. "Yup, not having it. Sand Leap!" Mashyuu exploded, becoming a wave of dark sand as he evaded the bear bringing its claws down atop the Earth Wizard. He appeared at its side and pulled Itsu's dagger from the monsters neck and tossed it to her so she could collect herself. As he tossed the weapon, Mashyuu jumped backwards and placed his blade back into the scabbard and narrowed his eyes, time stood still for the Wizard who put all of his actual strength into an attack while aiming at the bears back that had already been damaged. "Single Sword Style: Shishi- Sonson!" He seemingly vanished as he put all the power in his legs to use and jumped. He slashed the bear's spine and removed part of the bone as he landed a few meters away from the bear and sheathed his blade, leaving it open for Luna to finish it off.

When the battle was over Mashyuu glanced at Luna and almost growled at her. He didn't much care for wind magic that messed with the effects of his magic. He cleared his throat and cracked his neck. "I think it is best if we don't let our spells touch, wind magic doesn't bode well for my Earth abilities." Mashyuu flexed his fingers and glanced around the battlefield to make sure everyone was okay. "If a zombie bites you tell me. I can remove the curse it transfers with my light magic. I'd hate to see something happen to you. Come on, lets clear out the woods first and see if we can make our way towards the village so nothing else gets in." The Slayer reasoned. While the three stepped through the forest Mashyuu took a breath and went on to explain about what Luna had heard about him in the past. "You weren't wrong in thinking that I was the Earth Dragon Slayer. I was. But I was nearly killed and went into a sort of comatose state for a few months. In that time I was possessed by a Goddess of Earth, she brought me back and taught me God Slayer magic after I found I couldn't use my old magic. So now I use God Slayer Magic. I am still trying to recover my old strength but it's going remarkably well over all."

WC: 669
    Total: 1646
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 6th April 2017, 11:03 pm

Having the chance to observe the both of them in battle was a nice and brief break from the skirmish for her to prepare her last hit on the thing and gave Luna time to observe the styles of the two. Knowing the strengths of one's allies was never a bad thing, Luna noted to herself. Watching, she fully engrossed herself with Itsu who seemed to use some sort of attack that seemed rogue-like or almost like an assassin. Whatever she was doing seemed heavily dependent on decapitation only it didn't seem to work the way she wanted. From this glance, Luna couldn't tell what Itsu was fully able to do, but it was enough information to start making a few theories. Perhaps it would be best to leave the full jruy out on Itsu until Luna had seen more, that was best.

"Don't worry too much, for one my sky magic tends to focus on direct impact or directional attacks so it's unlikely that our magic will mix up; for two, my magic isn't quite normal wind magic. It's not good at cutting most of the time." She said, responding to his comment asking for Luna to not attempt to mix her sky magic or use her large area attacks. Meanwhile, Luna's amber irises were now focused upon Mashyuu as he summed the sword of brilliant energy and pounced on the mutated bear's spine - doing severe damage and returning the dagger to Itsu. His attacks were very much brawn like hers, but they had tact to them. Mashyuu knew what he was doing, and he was setting up the battlefield for the end - the type of ally on a job or fight that Luna likes to have around. Now, it was time for Luna's turn and she was ready.

"Sky God Lariat! With the mechanical arm of gleaming metal pressed to her side and her other hand pressed down, Luna burst forth with speed and force as is fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through their body as multiple air currents, moving instantly as no more than a hazy blur across the space of five meters towards the mutated bear. Her right arm, a metallic arm, pulled across the thorax of the bear while the black winds that surround them cleave through the opponent and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon, and in one solid motion beheads him - expelling the last bit life force from it. Leaving the dead beast, Luna continued on the pathway to their destination, slowly making her way closer to the others as some of her energy reserves returned to her in-order to restore her magic.

"You weren't wrong in thinking that I was the Earth Dragon Slayer. I was. But I was nearly killed and went into a sort of comatose state for a few months. In that time I was possessed by a Goddess of Earth, she brought me back and taught me God Slayer magic after I found I couldn't use my old magic. So now I use God Slayer Magic. I am still trying to recover my old strength but it's going remarkably well over all."

Moving back to join the other two quickly, Luna responded in her italian accent, "Yes, I thought I remembered as much, well I've had a very similar experience happen to me only when I was a child. I was instilled with the lacrima of a Sky God Slayer by my father as soon as a babe, I was to be their secret weapon should a god or a legion of angels invade our world. I was just his tool, until a hero saved me from that lifestyle and I started using my abilities for good. That's what lead me to my current lifestyle, and there are a few other things to be said about it, but those tend to be more personal parts of my life."

Words: 663 / 1783 Total

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th April 2017, 2:15 pm

(Monster Rolls yo!)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th April 2017, 2:15 pm

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th April 2017, 3:54 pm

"Yeah well.... lets just keep you doing good things then. I'd hate to have to come for you. It's really not something I like to do. Ya know, hunting down my friends." Mashyuu thought back to his time with Fairy Tail and helping his friends even when they turned over to a dark guild and decided to try to go become neutral again. Mashyuu was there for that and felt pride in his friends but hated when he had to go and fight them on the few occasions he had been told to. Mashyuu glanced at his fellow God Slayer and cracked a grin. "Then again, who wouldn't want to fight a hottie in skin tight black?" Itsu walked over to Mashyuu and punched him hard in the chest. The Slayer coughed and grinned wide at her. "Kenna's gonna kick your ass if you keep flirting with Luna. Unless you are gonna try to date both of them at the same time." "You know she would go for it right?" The two exchanged words then they started to move through the forest again. Mashyuu's nostrils flared up, various scents started to attack his nose while he shook his head in annoyance. "Ugh, this forest is littered with undead. I have a feeling that they are all over the place too. We are gonna have to be on our game here. Itsu, the sun is down. Maybe its a good time to call your buddies?" Itsu nodded her head and invoked the magic in her soul. "Hear my call. Hewey, Dewy, Luey come to my aid and keep us safe from the undead." Itsu commanded while holding her dagger before her. The weapon started to glow red and before her three tall skeletons with swords the size of their bodies appeared, the sharp blades slung over their shoulders. Each of the undead looked around to get familiar with who they were dealing with then saluted Itsu, as if they had heard what she said.

Above the group, a set of birds silently circled the group, watching the Wizards as they moved through the forest. This was the scent Mashyuu was picking up, the smell of undead birds. To the teams right a small group of deer darted past them and vanished The Slayer twisted around and watched the deer with narrowed, glowing blue eyes. "We are very much surrounded." Mashyuu announced when he caught the flapping of wings from all the birds over head. Mashyuu glanced up to see easily one hundred black birds soaring over head and diving down on the group. "Oh boy. Earth Gods Stone Armor!" He called out. As he finished speaking slabs of stone exploded out of the ground and wrapped around his body, encasing him in grey armor. "Phantom Speed!" Itsu shouted, while compressing her magical energy into her feet and arms then started to run, pulling a small group of the undead birds with her as she raced through the forest, her skeletons giving chase behind the birds as best as they could. Suddenly the stomping of hooves echoed through the forest as undead deer with massive antlers exploded from bushes near by. "Can you deal with the flying ones? I have these deer under control!" Mashyuu called out to Luna.

Mashyuu's hands flexed as he bent his legs and slammed his fists into the ground hard. "Earth Gods Molten Blast!" molten waves of lava and super heated stone exploded from the ground and moved in a wide path straight for the deer, melting their legs, causing the undead creatures to hit the ground and slide to a stop where they were easy pickings for Mashyuu as he conjured his powerful bow. He took aim and pulled the string back on his weapon, forming a magical arrow. "Sniper Elite." He muttered and unleashed the arrow. The arrow dug into the deer at the center of the group then exploded, wiping out all the deer in the area that threatened the two Gods.

WC: 680
    Total: 2326
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 8th April 2017, 8:03 am

"Yeah well.... lets just keep you doing good things then. I'd hate to have to come for you. It's really not something I like to do. Ya know, hunting down my friends."

Luna listened and thought intently about what Mashyuu had just told her for a moment before progressing on their hunt throughout the surroundings of the village. She couldn't well envision Mashyuu having to hunt down and defeat and/or kill his former friends, he seemed too good of a man to do so, but this just belied a deeper darkness within his heart that was out of her reach at their current acquaintance. Regardless, Luna was at-least one person who he could be safe not having to hunt down in the future, the female wizard as a hero at heart, she would never walk down he dark path or be corrupted to do so. Luna had already resolved to becoming a shining light in the darkness long ago, and since then her resolve had only been further intensified in this path. Luna responded with her Italian accent to Mashyuu, "Oh don't worry, I've resolved to becoming a shining light in the darkness, to become a hero who others can depend on and will continue to bear that torch ever further. You'll never have to worry about hunting me down, though... it's nice to hear you call me a friend."

"You know she would go for it right?"

"Who is this Kenna that I keep hearing about? From the sound of it, she's your girlfriend or lover perhaps, well... I wouldn't want to be the deciding factor of you getting into trouble, but I do admit that I find you handsome and you are the type of person I'd date." Luna said with a flirty wink in Mashyuu's direction. Her beauty seems to magnify even further in the eyes of Mashyuu, as he was the target of her miasma. It seemed unintentional, at the moment, though if she wished it all but the strong-willed would be hers. That wasn't exactly a power which Luna wanted to exercise at the moment, or ever except in certain situation. She had no intention to remove one's free will in the situation.

Luna had hoped to spend some time recovering her magical power, but it seemed to not be the case so she just took whatever time she could before preparing for the destruction of as many of these mutated birds as she could in one go. Her mind was already forming a chain of strategies in a free-flowing method on how to go about doing this. She could at least get rid of the mass of them, though those on the edges would be left to their own devices to multiply it seemed. One thing seemed apparent from her ability, she needed to kill as many of them immediately before they scattered. Gathering dark winds into her hand, Luna gathered an orb before releasing it skyward into a thirty meter tornado of dark winds. This would deal with ninety of the mutated birds above head, leaving only fifteen of the mutated birds left - correction, fourteen, as a bolt of dark wind collides with one of them.

"Mourngale!" shouted Luna, releasing four bursts of dark wind winglets into four of the mutated birds, cutting their numbers down further to ten, down to six, and then down to only two birds left - which she destroyed with mere finger-flicks of dark wind. Each mutated bird killed streamed a black thread back to Luna, allowing her to recover her mana by drawing the mana from her kills. If she hadn't used such vampiric methods, Luna would be dry by the next wave as she was already down by half magic power. Either way, she was replenished enough when compared with her own natural recovery.

"Well then, we've cleared this area out, we should proceed and continue with our job goal. I was able to replenish myself, albeit in a vampiric manner, but hey they were already dead so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm sensing many more within the village proper, most likely all are mutated zombies like the ones we've already faced. I have a way to make some of them our allies, so I'll go ahead and use that spell when we approach the village. Anything else that you would like to add or talk about, or that I've forgotten?"

Words: 738 / 2521 Total

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th April 2017, 6:52 pm

"I learned long ago that the only person you can count on in the world is yourself. You can't even count on yourself in the end, you will only get others killed if you think otherwise." Mashyuu whispered under his breath, knowing that his own confidence had gotten his ex wife killed just after he was nearly killed himself. Since then he hadn't seen Hoseki, his former Dragon pet. As far as he knew Hoseki was dead and it hurt Mashyuu's heart to know that. Moving on the group engaged in a battle with deer and birds, while Luna took care of most of the birds Itsu lured a small cluster of them deeper into the forest and jumped up while twisting her body mid air. She inhaled a deep breath of air and opened her mouth. "Ghost Touch!" Her voice echoed out and launched a blast of energy from her mouth, slamming into the cluster of birds and knocked them out of the sky. By the time she returned to the group Luna was already going on about how they should proceed.

Mashyuu looked around and waved his hand, creating three chairs of soft earth for them to sit in for a few moments. "Sit down, you aren't any good to the team if you are out of power. About what we need to do... Lets save the necromancy for later. Maybe see what we are dealing with before we start turning things to our side. We don't even know if these things are being controlled by something stronger than us and what, if any sort of effect that might have on your magic. Rest up a bit bec-" Mashyuu's glowing blue eyes shifted over to a dead bird and a blood red gem that was inserted into its eye. He pointed at the gem and used his Geokenisis to float the gem to his palm. As he grasped it, the small stone started to pull him towards the mountain in a gentle manner. Mashyuu raised a brow and smiled. "Anyway, Kenna is my girlfriend and lover yes. But she likes women too. Maybe we can set something up sometime." Mashyuu said with a sly smirk on his face. He stood up and ate the chair he made simply to restore some of his magical power and keep his reserves up.

The stone pulled Mashyuu, who guided the group to the side of the mountain, its base grey stone that had seen better days. Mashyuu looked at the stone and handed it to Luna. "In case I need a power up and am out cold, just shove that down my throat." He said then placed his hand against the mountain and tapped the stone with his other hand. "It's a door way, but I can't seem to move it with my Earth Magic." Mashyuu groaned. "Oh, but there are two tunnels in there and some lose boulders. I can work with that. Ladies, skeleton men.... Hang on tight." Mashyuu said while reaching his hand back for everyone to hold onto. Once everyone was holding him he closed his eyes and activated his Light Dragon Magic. "Light Dragon's Domain: Transition." He whispered. The three vanished and appeared behind the false magical door that rejected earth magic. The trio found themselves split up, Luna and Itsu on one side of the wall and the skeletons and Mashyuu on the other side. Before Mashyuu could even try to move through the wall a voice rang out in the halls. "Greetings Wizards. You will notice that the walls and floor are lined with Magic. Don't fret, you can still use your magic but cannot move between the walls or floor to reach one another. You must move down the halls and face the guardians, then defeat the me where the halls meet up. If you manage to defeat me then you may progress if you fail, you will be buried here in the mountain. Good luck." The voice went silent and all in the halls seemed lifeless.

"Well, looks like it's girls night now. You going to be okay?" Itsu asked Luna and decided to let the Slayer take the lead as Itsu was best in a support role. Mashyu glanced at the walls at his flanks, they were roughly ten meters away from him on either side and offered at least a semi manageable space to work and fight in. Mashyuu's left hand grabbed his sword and the light that was flowing off his body died down to keep him as hidden as possible. "Okay Mash, no worries. Nothing can stop you."

WC: 781
    Total: 3107
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 17th April 2017, 12:25 pm

"I learned long ago that the only person you can count on in the world is yourself. You can't even count on yourself in the end, you will only get others killed if you think otherwise."

There was merit and wisdom behind his words but it wasn't the sort of wisdom that was applicable to her own situation. Luna was by no means dumb - she had no illusions of saving everyone - she simply wished to save her friends and loved ones, and those who she had the power to do so. Luna wouldn't deny that what he said was a way of life, but she couldn't walk that path - no, she had her own path to walk. The events of Luna's life before becoming a wizard was extremely tragic yes, but perhaps some of the easiest parts of her life was when she believed in only sticking out for herself. Easy... yet greedy, and was not something she would ever return to. Luna returned speech in response to Mashyuu, speaking in her Italian accent. "That is one way to live, and I would not discredit it for it has wisdom; At the same time it is not the way I will live my life. I don't believe I can save the world, just my small part of it. I've had enough time working for evil or working for only myself, and I won't do it anymore. and, if I find that I cannot sustain this lifestyle as a hero, then I'll only need to become stronger. I will never perish the light, so long as my body still draws life."

"Sit down, you aren't any good to the team if you are out of power. About what we need to do... Lets save the necromancy for later. Maybe see what we are dealing with before we start turning things to our side. We don't even know if these things are being controlled by something stronger than us and what, if any sort of effect that might have on your magic. Rest up a bit bec-"

[color:8e7c=cc00ff]"It's up to you, I don't mind either way. Do whatever you want." She responded about Kenna, taking the opportunity to regain some stamina and energy while they were on this leg of their journey. Mana could be easily regained by absorption, but Luna needed to watch over her body. The woman was extremely well-conditioned due to a physical lifestyle and martial-arts training. Luna took the gray stone and slid it into her satchel, after examining it for a second or so. After a short rest, Luna rose back up to her feet candidly, then looked towards the doorway. She spoke out, "Yes, I can sense that it is a gate. It will take us to another location, of that I can tell without difficulty. It seems that this leads into the village, but I can't be sure of that. Well then, let's be off."

As they went through the gate, Luna felt herself being pulled away along with Itsu to a separate path from Mashyuu, a divide which even gate magic couldn't ascertain. The mechanical hybrasil material on her arm shifted back to a flesh look as the 'master' of this realm explained the predicament the two were in. Luna had guessed that this was the situation, though she didn't seem to mind being split off with Itsu. Luna silently vowed to protect Itsu for the rest of the mission, then looked over to her companion with a smile.

"Well, looks like it's girls night now. You going to be okay?"

"Yes, I'm fully replenished, for the most part. Some of my spells aren't ready for use quite yet, but otherwise I am at one-hundred percent. Let's head out now, I'll take the lead."[/i] Luna bent back slightly, then back up to her full height, then activated Allsehendes Auge to map out the area in a 360 degree radius for the next thirty meters. The way forward was not going to be an easy trip, it seemed. she sensed several groups of enemies ahead, and began her way towards them. It was about time for the Matador to dance with the Bull...

(Rolling 8 dice for the monsters on our side)

Words: 701 / 3222 Total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th April 2017, 12:25 pm

The member 'Luna Jaeger' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 17th April 2017, 12:27 pm

OOC: Herpderp

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th April 2017, 12:27 pm

The member 'Luna Jaeger' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! StrongMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! StrongMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! StrongMonster
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 17th April 2017, 5:37 pm

(OOC: Rolls aren't needed for this part just see the "ruined" tab on the job for monster order)

"Man what a drag..." Mashyuu muttered to himself and started to wander down the hall, effectively alone, aside from the three skeletal soldiers walking with him at a distance due to Mashuu's natural holy aura he gave off. "Guys, this light won't hurt you unless I turn blonde. Then you need to stay away from it." Mashyuu assured the monsters who at the moment were simply intent on finding Itsu and returning to help her again. Mashyuu couldn't help but chuckle under his breath at the skeletal fighters who quickly shuffled past Mashyuu in order to keep out of reach of his natural light. After an hour of walking Mashyuu's nose wrinkled in annoyance and his ears twitched as he could both hear and smell something awful that wasn't dead or decaying. Soon the loud screech of bats filled the hall of the cavern the four were in. His hands cupped his ears as his glowing blue eyes glared down the hall at the dark mass coming at him and the skeletal soldiers.

The three knights raised their blades and took up a stance showing they were ready for battle while behind them Mashyuu opened his palm and stared to produce a small twister of sand in it that whipped about faster and faster. Three flashes of bright light cut through the air as the undead fighters slashed the air and removed the wings of a few bats, knocking them out of the sky as they fell dead. "Secret Art: Earth Gods Sand Twister!" Mashyuu called out and hurled the twister down the hall, the small tornado flew over the skeletons and expanded rapidly as it touched down and rolled forward, carrying and killing the bat swarm in the process. At once the four fighters all relaxed in their stances and looked at one another with a nod of their heads, agreeing that they had seemingly worked very well together for a group that didn't even speak, but that was something Mashyuu was good at doing being as he wasn't much of a command and watch others do as he said type of leader. He was more of the type to watch and help where he was needed while letting his partners do what was needed. Unless it was with the Olympians, then he barked orders to keep his little brother and his lover safe and doing what they were best at....

"So, Luna. You're a God Slayer too? And a cute one to boot. Where did you learn your magic? Mashyuu is possessed by a Goddess. It kept his heart beating when he should have been dead and it has been teaching him the magic that he has been using." Itsu mused and winked at Luna. Itsu watched as Luna pulled up a map with some sort of image making device and her eyes sparkled with desire and awe. "That is so cool! Are we here?" She asked and pointed at the map on where she thought they were. "Hmm it twists and turns a lot! We are gonna get lost if we don't follow this map. Can you keep it on while fighting? Won't it get in your way?" Itsu asked while wrapping her arms around Luna and pressing her chest against the woman's arm. "You are so cool!" Itsu grabbed Luna's arm and started to run down the hall, ready to face whatever would come around the corner first!

... Mashyuu and the skeletal warriors were locked in combat with a set of zombie deer and two demonic like zombies that were hulking and massive in their own right! The skeletons fending off the deer while Mashyuu had his sword drawn using his weapon to deflect strikes from both beasts just quick enough to keep himself safe from lethal blows.

WC: 639
    Total: 3746
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th April 2017, 8:46 am

(Extra rolls!)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2017, 8:46 am

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! StrongMonster Sabertooth in: Strange Happenings! WeakMonster
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 20th April 2017, 10:33 am

Unseen all this time until now, a ball of white and blue fur seemed to have been traveling behind them through the journey but now was within plain view of the two; the ball of fur outstretching languidly to reveal the little animal within within is a small, bipedal feline with predominantly white fur covering her body along with accentuation of blue fur along her appendages, the crown of her head, and about her neck with both tails covered in blue at the base. Her ears are entirely white, and the tips are curled. The creature merrily spoke in a distinct and regal british tone. "Well g'day Luna, who's ye friend now? I em Luna's partner in crime, 'er exceed Aevishe, but you can call me Ae. Be needin' my help with ye labors ahead, Luna? Oh, hello there Itsu, it'n a pleasure to meet ye!"

"So, Luna. You're a God Slayer too? And a cute one to boot. Where did you learn your magic? Mashyuu is possessed by a Goddess. It kept his heart beating when he should have been dead and it has been teaching him the magic that he has been using."

"Yes, I'm a Sky God Slayer, and thank you for the compliment, I appreciate being called cute. As for my magic, it's kinda complicated but I'll explain it the best I can to you, Itsu. I was born with a divine spark, a fraction of the power that a goddess would hold, so my father took opportunity to implant me with the lacrima that allows my powers today. I can use my magic partially due to that lacrima, and partially due to the tiny bit of goddess within me. My father wasn't exactly doing it for love - I was supposed to be used as a weapon against angels but I was saved from that life by a hero." Retelling that part of her story was always painful, as could be seen visually as idle tears drained down the pallor of her cheeks, though after a moment the tears stopped draining and she wiped the dew from her face with a handkerchief without much issue. Luna was ready to move on from her damaged past.Continuing, the two of them were lead down the twisting passage.

"Hmm it twists and turns a lot! We are gonna get lost if we don't follow this map. Can you keep it on while fighting? Won't it get in your way?"

"Don't worry about that, it works much like a bat's echolocation. Normally you wouldn't be able to see what I see, but thanks to this device you can get a picture of my sight too. It's rather convenient wouldn't you agree?" The device seemed to glide in-front of her as the two of them approached the hall, the illumination almost painting the walls to their sides in light and revealing the monsters to be had after the next bend which resulted in a medium-sized clearing. The two of them weren't quite there yet, but they would be there soon enough which gave time to prepare.

"We're approaching a group of creatures much like the ones in the forest. Avishe and I will take the lead, I just want you to support in any way that you can. We'll get through this no problem, then we can meet back up with Mashyuu neh?" The winged cat, which was likely being man-handled by Itsu up until this point. The little kitty gravitated up to the front and perched upon the shoulder of Luna with a harumph. Regardless of how serious Aevishe tried to be, she couldn't pull it off - she was simply too cute especially when she spoke.

"Where are they? where are they? I say, I'll give them a proper thrashing! A proper thrashing I say! I won't allow anyone to harm a cute girl like Itsu."

"You are so cool!"

Luna gave a wink to Itsu as they approached the bend to notice the gathering of monsters beyond. Immediately, Aevishe bounded up, wings folding from her back as she lunged through the sky with the intent of plowing through a group the cave bats - using surprisingly destructive powers with the release of her Psybeam and then concurrent attacks via powerful lacrima-infused claws. The cat cried out in a cutesy voice as it flurried with claws, "Hatatatatatat!"

Luna slammed her fists together with a kind of murderous glee, focusing on the six Bacors in the distance and the closer group of two boulders rolling at them. The immediate threat needed to be dealt with first, releasing twelve bursts of dark wind winglets into each of the rock boulders before being fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through her body; moving instantly as no more than a hazy blur across the space of five meters towards the victim with either the right arm or left arm raised. As her body moves forth with the continual inertial of such high speeds, her arm yanks forwards into a lariat at the victim while the black winds that surround them cleave through the opponent and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon. Both rocks were then crushed under the force of the lariat. She roared with rippling energy and force, "SKY GOD LARIAT!", before turning to the six Bacor which were casually getting closer to the two of them.

Words: 905 / 4129 Total

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th April 2017, 3:00 pm

"Hmm I see. Interesting. Okay so..." Itsu muttered until Luna started to talk about her past. Itsu reached out and grabbed up Aevishe, placing her in Itsu's arms lovingly. "Luna, I'm sorry. You don't have to keep talking about that. Besides, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't cry unless its from joy." Itsu kissed Luna's cheek and continued on the way.

Soon enough Aevishe flew out of Itsu's grasp and landed on the shoulder of Luna to get ready for a fight. A swarm of Bats came flying through the cave and Itsu focused carefully. "Revive!" She commanded and in the blink of an eye a second Itsu appeared next to the green haired beauty. Quickly the fake Itsu rushed in behind Aevishe, swinging her black dagger around to strike at every bat that had managed to avoid the claws or initial strike that the kitten had made. Her onyx dagger ripped through leather wings, knocking bats out of the sky while the real Itsu watched Luna's backside with a bit of concern on her face. Itsu had dealt with the massive undead before but wasn't sure if Luna had, granted it didn't seem like it mattered since before she knew it, the raven haired beauty was well on her way to defeating the two boulder like men. Out of the corner of Itsu's bright eyes she spotted the large undead lumbering towards the trio of fighters. Itsu inhaled a deep breath of air and smirked while holding the air in her lungs. "Ghost Touch!" She shouted as she let the blast of power go, smashing into the center of the group, blasting them all backwards to give Luna the time she needed to get her next spell ready...

Mashyuu battled back against the Bacor undead that had charged him, just barely swatting strikes away that would have for sure been the end of the God Slayer had both attacks landed home. "Quicksilver!" Mashyuu shouted, activating the power of his clothes, letting the signature move of his Iron Slayer Father's spread over him. His body became flexible metal, creating an armor over his flesh he could use to help defeat the monsters at hand. Mashyuu put his attention on one Bacor, letting his weapon flare with power as he swung Excalibur as hard as he could. Gotta end these guys quick and get a move on to make sure Itsu and Luna are safe. He thought to himself, letting his blade easily slice through the flesh of the monsters wrists.

A Bacor slashed down on Mashyuu's back only to find its claw strike had been turned against it while the Wizard took no damage himself. The claws power was reflected thanks to Mashyuu's quicksilver spell and caused three slashes to appear on the monsters back instead. Afterwords the three skeletons removed the heads of the wild animals and turned their attention to the Bacor attacking Mashyuu from behind. Each skeleton made a quick attack, two slashing across the monsters spine while the other stabbed at the back side of the zombies left knee, driving the undead creature to the ground. It snarled and glanced back over its shoulder at the three and growled, teeth green and rotted jutted from behind its lips while it started to stand and turn.

Mashyuu was indeed glad to see that the skeletons hadn't gave up on Mashyuu and indeed decided to help him out in a bind. The Wizard glanced over his shoulder while he was struck again, but not batted aside. His armor faded but not before it had inflicted another injury on the beast and that alone brought a smile to Mashyuu's lips. He flipped his blade down and stabbed Excalibur into the foot of the Bacor then called out. "Kings Charge!" His sword expended a blast of power, launching the sword up as he guided it to swing across the chest of the zombie. When the blade ended its turn and was pointed at the face of the Bacor, Mashyuu allowed the sword to unleash a blast of power into the face of the zombie, dropping it in one massive magical blast.

The God Slayer took deep breaths of air and twisted to see the other Bacor holding two skeletons in his palms and smashing them together to crush the undead in a single blow. The Wizard growled in annoyance and realized he would have to destroy the other skeleton in order to defeat the Bacor. The Slayer jumped back, pulling his left arm back to his chest while sliding Excalibur into its scabbard. "Light Dragons Holy Rain!" He commanded and pushed his left hand out while splaying his fingers. The result was a blast of power that swallowed both the Skeleton fighter and the Bacor, burning them with holy power until neither were left standing. Only two husks of smoking flesh and bones were left on the ground, leaving Mashyuu alone in the hall with a frown on his face. "Well I guess it's to be expected. I can't really deal with one undead without hurting another. Lets get on with things then."

Before he could even think to try of how to meet back up with Itsu and Luna, a massive screech of sound echoed through the cave, hitting Mashyuu's ears. Soon Bats were flooding the cave and soaring quickly at Mashyuu with the intent to kill. Sparks flew off of Mashyuu's body, golden in color while he sprang forward in a quick leap. "Lightning Leap!" He called out, then vanished, leaving in his wake a massive bolt of lightning that ripped through the swarm of bats while he appeared further down the hall, avoiding the bats completely. Instead of wanting to allow the bats a chance to return Mashyuu placed his hand on the floor and caused a stone wall to rise up behind him to block off the room.

Already Mashyuu could feel the ground rumbling towards the Wizard. Two stone golems rolled towards the Slayer and stopped, springing up on feet, glowing red eyes narrowing at Mashyuu's blue eyes. He couldn't help but start laughing since these golems would provide a good refresh on his magical power. As the golems prepared to strike Mashyuu opened his mouth and inhaled deeply, sucking the golems down into his gut to absorb their magical energy in one fell swoop.

WC: 1071
    Total: 4817
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 20th April 2017, 5:54 pm

"Hmm I see. Interesting. Okay so... Luna, I'm sorry. You don't have to keep talking about that. Besides, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't cry unless its from joy."

Dark tendrils connected to the golems which had now been crushed, absorbing whatever life was left into mana for the Sky God Slayer to utilize, her vermillion eyes drawing to Itsu as a warm smile enveloped her lips. The beautiful wizard silently thanked Itsu for all of her support - without the two of them and Aevishe, Luna wouldn't be able to put her full attention onto the six Bacor and their Mutated Deer friends.

Luna's teeth gritting in concentration as black swaths of air pressure began to convalesce and into an orb of black wind in the grasp of her out-stretched hand - gathering layers of magical spell until she finally released it as an orb. throwing the orb forwards, it exploded outwards into a pair of dual rings - one from the tornado in the center of the sphere which served to suck anyone outside of the tornado into the tornado itself. This was not the only intention of the spell, however, as thorns rooted up from the ground and trapped around the form of the deer; gathering them in layers of thorns which soon disappeared as they turned about and charged for the Bacor. It would serve as a diversion for now.

This was not the end of Luna's plan, she rose through the air as black winds convalesced about her once more. The tornado did it's job well enough, which would with the aid of the vortex drw all six bacor into the same area atop the funnel of the tornado. Raising her hand skywards, Luna prepared for the final attack of his act - or should she say 'attacks'. Living currents of wind surrounded Luna as she seared through the air and towards the Bacor.

Now, Luna is fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through their body as multiple air currents with a pair of black draconic-like wings entirely of wind, beginning with kicking or punching (upper-cut) their victim on high and throwing the victim higher with gale-force winds before taking flight into the sky to just above the victim and releasing the wind into a devastating punch while the black winds that surround them cleave through the opponent and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon, knocking them hard through the Tornado. As Luna's body moves forth with the continual inertial of such high speeds, their arm yanks forwards into a lariat at the victim while the black winds that surround them cleave through the opponent and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon, knocking them down with further alacrity.

In a moment, Luna was on the ground, looking skywards towards the Bacors who still tumbled down at her with alarming speed. She is once more fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through their body as multiple air currents, moving from behind the victim with the maneuver, using left leg. This is performed as a flying kick towards the victim using the momentum of movements to quickly shoot out at the foe, while the black winds that surround them cleave through the opponent and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon. With the third strike, black wind burst and shot every which way in a final explosion. "SKY GOD SEMA CRACKER!"

All six Bacor gone in three fell attacks, though it seemed she hadn't got away un-scratched. Luna had taken a gash across her neck from the Bacor's bite. It began to heal as tendrils of black strew from the undead and to the wound. It wasn't fully healed, but at least the wound sealed. Luna responded in her italian accent, exhausted."Huff... well that was fun... took -lot out of me though... I think I'll take a bit of a moment before we head on any further and to meet up with Mashyuu. Are you alright, Itsu, Aevishe?" Luna seemed to be more worried with the other two than with her own health. Absorbing the life-force of the undead Bacor helped supplement her own mana regeneration, and after a few minutes Luna was prepare to get back up and head out. Standing to her full height with a yawn, the Sky God slayer stretched her arms before pulling herself up from her resting place.

"Are you okay Luna?" The flying cat spoke in her refined british accent, sounding worried. She looked shocked when Luna used all of her power in one onslaught. She was glad when Luna seemed to be fine after a momentary lapse, and went back to cuddling with Itsu something fierce. Luna's skin seemed to be regaining it's color as the snergy-sapped look wore off. She looked ready and alert, what was this power which she was using? In the mean time, Aevishe was enjoying the attention she received from Itsu That was some good teamwork, Itsu!"

"I'm feeling much better, let's continue on. I'm sure that Mashyuu is waiting for us I'm glad everyone's alright.[i] Luna waited for Itsu and Aevish to join her, then he three would begin heading onwards towards the winding passages until they came to the clearing...

[i]Words: 889 / 5018 Total

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 21st April 2017, 11:44 am

The battle was over and the women had been successful for the most part. Sadly Luna had taken some damage in the fight and Itsu wasn't a healer. Having Mashyuu around was something she suddenly missed very much. Never before had Itsu missed having the Slayer just for the fact that he could cast healing magic. Normally the two worked so well together that they rarely both got hurt. It was normally Mashyuu got hurt and cast some healing magic or Itsu was harmed and Mashyuu made the save but seeing Luna hurt made Itsu's heart hurt at its core. Still Luna insisted the women kept moving on to meet up with Mashyuu and Itsu couldn't help but laugh. "If anything, Mashyuu is taking his time going through this place. He doesn't get to go all out often and I'd bet he is getting warmed up with these guys. I'd put money on the idea that there is a guardian at the end of this thing." Itsu chimed in and continued to follow along with Luna and her strange flying cat...

Mashyuu on the other hand happily skipped along the path that was played out before him. The God Slayer slowly moved down the ramp until he came to a large opening in the cave that had a second tunnel attached to it on Mashyuu's left. "Hello Mashyuu, you and your allies are quite skilled. It's a shame you won't make it out of this room alive. And all before your friends will ever arrive. You will never see them again and then I'll kill them too!" A voice echoed out in the room, surrounding Mashyuu. The God Slayer spun around on his feet and glanced around to see if he could spot the source of the sound. "Is that so? Well you must not understand who you're dealing with. I'm Mashyuu and I don't simply lose a fight. Even when I do lose I make sure I am the reason my foe loses. If you expect to beat me, know that I'm the reason you will lose to my friends! Now come on out so I can smack the living hell outta you!" The Wizard of earth and light challenged.

The Wizard clenched his fists together and waited, listening and feeling the ground for movement. Suddenly the Wizard felt the wall in front of him tremble and a titan of a golem stepped out from the wall, leaving an imprint of itself missing from the wall. Blue arcane light flowed through the brown stone creature, showing that it was indeed capable of using some sort of magic. Mashyuu glanced up to see the near twenty foot monster step up to challenge Mashyuu and at that very moment he realized he wasn't about to be able to even try to eat that thing. At least not while it was alive. "Oh I really hope the others get here soon." Mashyuu muttered while getting ready for a fight. The creature lifted his foot and Mashyuu drew a deep breath of air and timed his first move. The golem tried to crush Mashyuu and the Wizard exploded into a cloud of sand only to reform into his human form atop the monsters feet. The God Slayer placed his hand on the monsters leg and started to laugh. "I bet earth magic wouldn't normally hurt you! But how do you feel about heat? Earth Gods Molten Blast!" He shouted. The monsters leg super heated and a mass wave of lava rolled up the guardians leg, burning it to the point that it pulled back from agony while Mashyuu drew his sword and cut Excalibur through the lava trail Mashyuu had just left on the beast. Mashyuu grinned ear to ear to see the monster in pain from the one spell he had that dealt two different forms of damage. That smile was removed quickly though when the Golem took a swing at the God Slayer. Its hand smashed into Mashyuu so hard that he went sailing through the cave and smashed into the a near by wall so hard that he literally bounced off the wall and hit the ground without moving for a few moments. "Alright, that was fun. Note to self, you hit hard." Mashyuu muttered as he stood up. The guardian clapped its massive hands and laughed. "Hahha very good. I thought a small mortal like you would be dead after such an attack! Lets continue." The monster shouted, surely by now drawing the attention of Itsu and Luna. With luck they were already near by and coming up with a way they could bring the thing down while Mashyuu battled the monster.

The wizard cracked his neck and let sand flow out of his body only to swarm around him. "Secret Art: Earth Gods Intercepting Sand!" He shouted, causing the sand to flow around him in waves, ready to defend the Wizard from any attack. Mashyuu grinned and raced forward with his weapon in hand and allowed the sword to propel him forward. "Kings Charge!" He shouted. His sword lifted him off the ground, bringing the slayer face to face with the monster while he brought the weapon around to aim straight at the Guardian's eye. The sword exploded with energy and forcefully hit the monster in the face. Mashyuuu landed at the giants feet only to see the monster lift its foot up and step on Mashyuu. The Wizard nearly screamed when the monster stepped on him, the only thing saving the Wizard was his sand armor that absorbed the impact of the monsters foot, greatly reducing the amount of damage the Wizard would have suffered.

WC: 947
    Total: 5764
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 21st April 2017, 10:34 pm

"Don't worry about me, this is but a flesh wound, I'm not even feeling any pain from it any-more. Part of being a Sky God Slayer is the ability to maintain your own health, though most of the time I don't see use of these abilities. In this case, however, they are a much needed buffer. Luna grinned to Itsu, the only mark remaining of the bite wound being a thin and barely visible scar. She stepped over towards the two of them as she focused upon her mind's eyes - focusing on sweeping the area for the location of Mashyuu and whatever overlord was watching over this locale. Luna had seen that Itsu seemed worried, she figured the girl was worried about herself, as Mashyuu could certainly take care of himself - better than the two of them at least, but Luna was proud of herself for keeping Itsu safe through that last fight. Luna listened in to Itsu as they continued their trek, but she still swept through the edge of her 'sight' for Mashyuu.

"If anything, Mashyuu is taking his time going through this place. He doesn't get to go all out often and I'd bet he is getting warmed up with these guys. I'd put money on the idea that there is a guardian at the end of this thing."

"Yes, there is most likely a guardian at the end of this fester-hole. Hopefully we can finally reach the village after we deal with the Guardian, and get this job over-with. Not that it hasn't been a pleasure Itsu, it has, I'd love to have fun like this again some time."

Luna had always wanted to team up with the Earth God slayer, but time had been her enemy when she had been a part of many other guilds in the past - having a problem of not feeling as if they were home. There would be both minor and major issues, such as a lack of cooperative spirit, lack of care and concern, or that they didn't really treat her as family. Luckily she had finally found a home with the guild Sabertooth, and was truly happy with her guild at once more. It was a trying experience, but it taught her many important things, which meant that it wasn't a worthless experience.

Luna thought to the few worthless experiences in her life, and her mind returned to her childhood with Wolfe as an orphan and her relationship with him as his sister, wishing that he could see her now and almost wondering where he had disappeared to. Luna remembered he had a real sister, he probably didn't need a fake sister like her hanging around anymore. Then she thought to her life before Wolfe, how her unknown mother was raped by her incubus father and she, a half spawn who was only wanted for her power. How her father had treated her, if he was even her father.

Luna couldn't allow herself to be dragged down like this, not by her worst memories when there were so many good things in her life - depression was the enemy of a hero like her and could spell her defeat should she allow it to. She had no intention to allow it to be the victor over her mind, and so Luna began to focus on the best times of her life and her true purpose in life - to be a hero like her adoptive father was. Now that Luna was mentally prepared, her senses brushed over something massive which she could only assume was the guardian and Mashyuu.

"Aevishe, protect Itsu while I'm gone. You two keep on heading to the edge of the clearing, I've got to help that numbskull, Mashyuu. I can't believe he's letting the guardian rough-house him like that. Luna said in her dulcet voice, raising one arm and vanishing in the blink of an eye - causing leaves to ruffle in the vicinity. In an instant she was overhead as the giant foot smashed down on Mashyuu, though it wouldn't be for long. As she brought her hand around, Luna pointed down and a hundred thorns burst up from the ground to wrap around the creature's knees and waist to anchor him into place.

From on high, the beautiful wizard sailed through the open sky just as the gigantic creature's huge arm slammed into her hard. If not for her own ability, Luna would have certainly been blown hard into the ceiling by the back-draft of the punch His arm recoiled defensively to try and protect himself but it was too late as the woman had already phased inside of his arm. By then Luna was fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crossed through her body as multiple air currents, moving instantly as no more than a hazy blur across the space of five meters towards the enemy. She slammed into him with a powerful concussive force, before whirling up and around, and repeating the attack this time with the heel of her right foot. Each of the physical attacks had also been catalyst for a spell that would drain his health over time to eventually deal damage.

This was all Luna could do for now, but soon she could pull out Sky god Sema Cracker again, but for now she had given Mashyuu a nice chance to launch a counter-attack now that the guardian was knocked back and held down at the same time. If he couldn't deal the finishing blow, then she would. Luna was already preparing to finish off the Guardian once she could use that technique again, the one that had used a lot of her own MP.

Words: 971 / 5989 Total - HP: 100 (50%)

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd April 2017, 8:33 am

Mashyuu's sand armor absorbed a massive amount of damage while his hands reached up to catch the foot that stomped on him and pushed the Slayer deeper into the ground, actually breaking the earth under him. The Wizard growled with rage, screaming a curse at the massive beast that had been doing a number on the Wizard. In only a few quick strikes Mashyuu had been brought to the brink of death. As the dust from the stomp cleared, Mashyuu had become surrounded in a deep red aura signaling that he had given control of his body up to the goddess inside him. At his feet rested his sword, blade deep in the ground, dropping it was all he could do to catch the foot and hold it in place after it came down on him. Just as Mashyuu started to push up with his now enhanced strength he sensed the presence of another magical force...

Itsu watched at Luna ran off to help Mashyuu, telling the odd colored haired woman to continue on without helping her fellow teammate in the Olympians. She narrowed her eyes and tapped her foot while crossing her arms over her large chest. "Not cool... I'm a member of Sabertooth too! I have defeated powerful Wizards in my own right and even when I haven't I helped Mashyuu and the others save lives. I'm not about to sit idly by and watch my friend get his face kicked in. Come on, I'm going to help!" Itsu cursed under her breath and flexed her body then took off down the path Luna had traveled...

Mashyuu shoved and thorns exploded out of the ground to grab at the monster to hold it in place. "Light Dragons Domain!: Transition!" He shouted, infusing the entire chamber with faint blue energy. The monster batted at Luna and Mashyuu traded places with a small rock in the cavern, appearing atop the ground to see what was happening. Mashyuu pulled both his hands back and compressed earth and light in between his palms until he was holding a ball of earth and burning light. "Dragon Gods Meteor Strike!" He shouted as a warning to Luna while pushing his palms forward. The flaming ball smashed into the monsters chest, the earth portion of the spell doing nothing to the monster but the light cracked his chest open wide. Inside his chest, a powerful core of energy pulsed, radiating light to be fed on. Mashyuu licked his lips and reached his hand out, calling on the blue energy field around them while focusing on the Guardians power core and a stone at his foot. "Transition!" In the blink of an eye the core was at Mashyuu's foot and the monster's effective heart was replaced with a small rock. Mashyuu kicked the core up into his palm and shoved it down his throat to absorb it in order to restore his magical power. "Oi Luna! You and Itsu okay?" The Wizard shouted.

Itsu burst into the room and flipped to land at Luna's side, her purple eyed gaze fell on the monster. "Hey, you guys know it's not dead right? Check it out!" She pointed at the Guardian and watched as it started to groan and sit stir from its apparent death. A low rumble of a chuckle echoed through the cavern. Mashyuu picked up a rock and used his transition ability to recall his sword to his hand and flipped it around to cut the air while his left hand reached into his uniform and pulled a small round glass object from it. "Luna!" Mashyuu shouted and hurled the vial at her. It whistled as it soared through the air. "It's a mana flask!" "Ho! A splendid battle! To long has it been since I managed to fight like this. Again! If you defeat me a second time I shall let you pass!"

Mashyuu winced in annoyance and noticed Itsu glancing around for her skeletal friends. "You let them get destroyed didn't you! You know they have feelings too! I'm so angry right now Mashyuu Kumonosu! Ughh when this job is over I'm gonna kick your ass!" Itsu drew her dagger and grasped the cord, whipping the sharp blade around to build up momentum. The female Wizard growled and shouted. "This thing is going down! Phantom Speed!" Magical energy compressed on herself, sparks jumped off her body and her speed increased.

WC: 748
    Total: 6512
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 26th April 2017, 1:04 pm

"Not cool... I'm a member of Sabertooth too! I have defeated powerful Wizards in my own right and even when I haven't I helped Mashyuu and the others save lives. I'm not about to sit idly by and watch my friend get his face kicked in. Come on, I'm going to help!" Luna heard as she vanished in an instant teleportation towards the epicenter of the fighting. She arrived at the tail end of the first fight which was fine as she had both contributed somewhat to that fight and had another round to go before her, even if she didn't know of it at that very moment. In that moment, Luna hadn't thought about Itsu's feelings though unfortunately Fliegen Luftgott could only carry herself.

As Luna recoiled from the crashing attack against the giant, she floated back and 'landed' on the air just as Mashyuu's counter fell into play. Luna had switched places with him for the moment, preparing for when it would be her own chance to kick this amalgamation's own ass, and though it was not to come at the moment her preparations could just as easily be used in the resulting second round. For the moment, she just gave herself leeway as her mana returned slowly and her spells returned to usability. When the second round came about, Luna would have all of her repertoire - which was a good thing. If she couldn't fully fight this guardian, then she couldn't contribute to the mission. Who knows what stood after this battle perhaps they would fight the ringmaster after it all, so after this guardian she would need a momentary rest.

"Oi Luna! You and Itsu okay?"

"I'll be fine, this over-grown lugnut won't be hitting me again anytime soon. I've also made sure that Itsu was not harmed, that is my job after all; to ensure that my allies and friends are not hurt. Well then, I'm about ready to go full ham on you Mr. Guardian. You say that you want a challenge? Then you're prepared for the consequences - I like it." Luna said with a grin on her soft silken pink lips, the flesh in her left arm from the elbow down melting away to reveal a highly-advanced mechanical arm with a eagle-head back-plate for the elbow. Her arm became ensorcelled in pure black energy, something which Mashyuu hadn't seen her perform as of yet. Each time she made contact with someone - the guardian in this case - it would explode violently into them.

"Thanks! I'll save this one for later! I just stocked up on mana during my way in and I'm still around three-fourths full; enough to bombard our friend the guardian with punches and still have enough mana left in the tank to operate normally. If at any point I need to use it though, you can be sure that I'll use it. Well, now I guess I'm prepared, let's commence the Royal Rumble!"

Bursting forth, Luna flew at speeds of twenty-five miles per hour towards the guardian from above, fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crossed through her body as multiple air currents while moving from above the Guardian. Her right leg pushed down with a hard impact in a flying kick while the black winds that surround them cleave through the guardian and into his flesh in the visage of a black dragon and resulting in a black explosion paired with a kick from her left leg. During the contact of the left leg, the Guardian would have 1/4th of a D-rank of spell damage absorbed from him for the following three posts. Finally, he would start to feel his mana drain (2% per post) while she remained 3% mana per post. With the giant multi-fettered attack out of the way, Luna pushed off and shouted, "Sky God Sema Cracker!"

Luna however, was not quite done yet. She hovered back, phasing through the large arm which attempted to hit her and ended up near the edge of the 'arena'. Luna's right arm was hefted to parallel as she burst forth fully surrounded within a midnight-hued aura of living wind which crosses through their body as multiple air currents, moving instantly as no more than a hazy blur across the space of five meters towards the guardian with her left arm. The resulting Lariat wasn't perfect, but it did something as a black dragon reaved through the guardian. At this point, Luna' mana was drained down through all the spell-casting but she wasn't out quite yet.

Dropping back from the 'battle lines', Luna withdrew the mana flask from earlier, taking care to uncork it and drinking down the admixture to restore her mana back up. Luna felt like she was a wholle new Luna, but one part of teamwork was not to try and hog all the spotlight. It was time for Luna to take a breather and allow her allies.. no, her new friends to do some work on this guardian. "I'm taking a breather here guys, I'll jump back into action soon if I'm needed. In the meantime, go team!"

Words: 859 / 6848 Total - HP 50% (100/200) - Took down 4 B-ranked Hits

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:01 am