Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Casual Stroll [Private]

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Casual Stroll [Private] Empty Casual Stroll [Private]

Post by Aioai 3rd April 2017, 3:17 pm

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Here’s a lullaby to close all their eyes, the tears left to mean nothing to her now—Howling into the night, liquid flicked around, the gory rips and the hushed tones. Lying silent there before her, these tears meant nothing than and nothing now and here, here’s the lullaby to close all their eyes—Littering, bodies between human and beast alike, carnage was only one word to define this nightmare. So many seeds have been sown in this field, this forest of cherry blossoms and innocence wasn’t something to be found here—The shine of the moon couldn’t piece the depths of this cherry blossomed forest. Yet, the wind seemed to sway the branches.. To say this was only a nightmare, it’d be a lie, as this was the normal, the everyday night. Funny, the past of two dozen years ago haunted her like it was yesterday, as if she was the one committing the sins, as if she was the one whom stole their lives—Silhouette only danced, sung and voiced their desire to be free and to them, they were bound and chained, trapped here forever.

Against the crescent in the sky, the luminosity revealed a silhouette traveling along a stone path, wooden stands holding lanterns dimly lit aspects of the path—To the sides of this path, many stores held themselves with a business, from inns to bars to stores, even at the night it was, it appear things loved to be open for whatever business could come. Dressed in a robe, as black as the shadows she controlled, her attire from her bandaged arms to wrapped barefeet held a monochrome shading, being that of blacks and greys; an exception, her visor. From the back, trailed down her spine and a few inches beyond her waist, her hair left to a large braid and it’s color as pure as a cloud, with a creamy tint and like the nightsky, it sparkled like the stars in it’s own rite—To the front, wrapped around her face, hiding her eyes and forehead, even her ears, a metal piece almost that of a ‘crown’ but worn like a blindfold, it was a mere visor that held a jewel of some type. The metal was beyond that of the world she found herself in, it held it’s own astral feeling, it’s own existence beyond that of divine and magical and to this, it appear as if she was ‘blind’, but had no issues in traveling alone, as if she could see. To the few places she passed, two were places to get a something read, a smiting area and a bar and it seemed to be no interest to her.

It was a wonder, to what was she up to?

Health: 000 • Mana: you • Status: stuff • Theme: Link • Aioai: Link • Picture: Link
    made by Wolf of GS
    Tristian
    Tristian

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hourglass of Flames
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Casual Stroll [Private] Empty Re: Casual Stroll [Private]

Post by Tristian 3rd April 2017, 4:01 pm

It was dark as Tristian left the bar. The young assassin had been waiting for his payment all day and his client never showed up. Annoyed with that event he walked outside and kicked against a small rock with a grim look on his face. If that guy ever showed his face he would regret ever letting him wait for nothing. The kid looked up as he heard quiet footsteps coming his way. The sound of the footsteps were not like the usual footsteps of people. They were lighter as if the figure was almost floating but still had enough weight to touch the ground just barely. When the young boy focussed better he saw pale hair in a braid and a mask in front of the figure's face. His instincts told him to run. This was bad news. He knew there were ghosts here and he wasn't planning on fighting any of them. Yet his guts told him to go there. As if the figure called out for him. The figure seemed lonely, as if it needed a hug and a friend. He decided that he had to follow his guts as he slowly walked forward towards what he thought was a spirit.

"Hello? Are you okee? You seem to be rather lifeless with a mask like that." He said as he slowly walked closer and closer to the figure. As he came closer he could see it more clearly. It was shaped like a female body and it seemed to be able to hear him. The boy decided to make a run for it before she could flee. He placed his feet firmly on the ground and with a fierce flame he rushed towards the female. He dashed with all his might and jumphugged her straight from her feet onto the ground. He had decided she needed to feel a bit of warmth from other humans as she looked very cold and distant to the young assassin. Normal children wouldn't act like this. He knew this all to well, but since he was abandont by people before he knew what a hug could do. His face became red as he realised he had placed his head on her chest and he quickly jumped back up and hid behind the nearest collection of boxes. His face bright red. "I'm.. I'm sorry! I didn't ment it bad! I just.. I just thought you were lonely!" He yelled out as he had no idea what the female must think of him right now.

Words:422

Tagged:---

Outfit: link

Last edited by Tristian on 13th April 2017, 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 12th April 2017, 1:58 am

Interesting. Suddenly and most unexpectedly, it appeared a child, a boy of sorts, not only being randomly affectionate, but quite a hyper one at that. Out of his affectionate outbrust, he leaped upward and forward, embracing the blind and quiet figure known as Aioai, whom moved not an inch nor spoke a single word as he planted his face straight into her bosom. Looking downward toward the boy, he spoke out in a question, some type of concern and asking herself, almost in a wonder, did she seem upset or mad? Possibly just being lone and wandering through aimless triggered his child, possibly that was abnormal? It was quite a small town, a passerby town and quite closely knit, everyone here must've been a family be it by blood or close relation? Unable to utter a single word, let alone an expression, the boy found themselves embarrassed, in fact, just as quickly as he appeared, he disappeared, taking shelter behind a stack of boxes. He shouted out apologizes, he panicked, possibly believing he annoyed her in some way, innocence was innocence and no doubt, he didn't mean to inappropriately touch her.

"Your apology is accepted, however, you do need to be more careful with those you show affection too. I could be a mere wolf in sheep's clothing." She spoke her, her voice not it's normal dull tone, in fact, she seemed rather friendly. Possibly, she was being a little warm hearted to the boy. Turning her body to face the deck of boxes, she simply tilted her head with a soft smile appearing over her lips, it was a small and faint one, but a smile nonetheless. "It's a little late, why are you not at home?" She questioned, possibly out of a concern, maybe out of a sense of curiosity, none the wiser, there was no evil intent behind these words.
    Tristian
    Tristian

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hourglass of Flames
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Tristian 13th April 2017, 5:05 pm

Tristian felt horrible about jumping at the lady. He had placed his face on spot it wasn't supposed to be and he had to admit.. he didn't hate it. It did feel soft and he got curious. Before he knew it his magic went haywire and everything around him froze in time. Right before the time slowed down he heard the lady ask him "It's a little late, why are you not at home?" The young boy grinned as he didn't really have any home to return to. The guild could have been seen to be his home. Even tho it was no longer a place to return to for him. He was as homeless he could be. Time stopped and he slowly sneaked closer towards the lady. The young kid knew it was wrong to touch people on weird places so all he did was wrap his arms around her waist while he stood behind her. She appeared to be very cold hearted, but her body sure was warm and pretty much asking for hugs. Atleast that's how the boy saw things. He felt like he had met somebody who would grow to be important to him in the future, even tho he had no idea if it was possitive or not. Before Tristian knew it the time returned back to its normal speed as he did not let go of the lady yet.

He slowly let go and looked up at the girl her face. "That mask ain't for just the looks is it?" He slowly asked as he tried to start to get to know this mysterious yet rather friendly person. The boy clearly started to take a like to her smile. In his mind he decided he was gonna follow her and make her into his friend. Was that possible? Could a boy be friends with a girl? Would that still count as a friend or.. was friend the right name tho.. The kid decided to just take his chances and with a bright red blush on his face he just looked her straight into her face. "Do.. do you have a place to sleep? and.. ehm.. I'm not sure if this is right.. but do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked still with a blush on his face and fiddling with the border of his jacket. He really hoped he said the right things. He never really made many friends so this was weird for him to do and he wondered about why he wanted her to be his friend. He tried to save his last line by saying "I.. I understand it if you think I'm to young tho." His whole body was stressing out. He had no money because the client didn´t show up and if the lady found him weird and ignored his question he had to sleep outside again.

Words:479

Tagged:---

Outfit: link

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 20th April 2017, 4:22 am

Blind devotion, empty notions. Like a roaring ocean slowing motion, we'll merge into the masses. At once all race and classes. Return me to stardust, we'll burn ourselves to ashes, flare up in gleaming flashes 'cause smoke lingers after fire. Fading, breaking down, but we'll rendezvous at: the end, my friend and light. The darkness left behind. Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire. Lay down your troubled mind..>/div>
    we'll kindly cease to be. As we intertwine with the universe;Return me to stardust.. Smoke lingers after fire
    Tilting her head. She peer upon the boy as her lips parted for a second, a simple second as no words were expressed, it appeared she was attempting to find a few. The boy seemed not to have a place to stay, along with having a sense of loneliness within his heart.. His conversation skills showed it as he asked her to be his friend.. Or girlfriend? She wasn’t quite sure. You are really bad at conversation, along with wording. That’s okay though. I believe I understand. You lack a place to stay and hold no friends. She said to him, she held her smile and friendly tone. Crossing her arms over her chest, she thought of what to do. Do you mind coming with me? I can rent a place for you to stay

I apologize. I had no sleep when I did these posts. My time was really short of today. I’ll post better next time<3

Health: 000 • Mana: you • Status: Confused • Aioai: Link • Picture: Link
    made by Wolf of GS

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:52 pm