Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno - Page 2 Empty Re: Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Post by Guest 20th March 2017, 4:40 am

Summer didn't know what else to do, everything was going so fast for the young lady and even though the female toddled off to her companions side, Summer could already tell it's because Astrid was going way too far. She wished there was other stuff she could do to calm the angry fetus down but there was really nothing else that the Chinese girl could really do. Oh well, she was sure that there were more ways than one to help with the new people who could possibly be joining the guild, even if it was at a pretty bad time.

Upon being spotted by Fenghuang, she was immediately hugged by the younger generation and then was even asked why Astrid was so mean in the first place. Summer couldn't help but shake her head and shrug, there was really nothing that the fireworks expert could really do. "Well, If you didn't mock her bloody accent then I am sure everything would have been fine!" Summer sighed softly and bit her lower lip before she heard the words after Fenghuangs clothing was tugged by one of the newcomers.

"Ah, I can sort that!" Summer smiled softly as she dashed around quickly, she had to find the stamp... she was sure that the stamp was around here! Wait, did she even receive a stamping thi- oh, she did. She ran back towards the two scrubs with the stamping piece of equipment in her hand and walked towards the male of the newcomers. "Where would you like it??? It can be anywhere, hehehe. You too, young lady. Where would you like your stamp??"

Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.

OOC: No, Summer doesn't know about Astrid being known as an angry fetus as that is all OOC, but me saying angry fetus was for dramatic writing purposes xD

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno - Page 2 Empty Re: Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Post by Guest 20th March 2017, 9:33 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

Upon hearing the girl's Chinese laced words the ace was taken aback, unsure of how to respond when she didn't quite know what Fei was talking about. Thanks to her childhood deafness she already had a very hard time with big English words, let alone words of other foreign languages. Combined with the unusually calm and mature manner of speaking the mage presented to her, Astrid was truly at a loss for words.
    "... Quelle?" red orbs blinked in rapid succession.
    Her anger was quickly replaced with confusion and the dark aura once consuming the light mage vanished back into her body, furrowing her brows as she watched the hyperactive girl run into Summer's arms.
    No longer blinded by her fit of rage thanks to Fei catching her off guard the slayer frowned down to Wolfgang as she caught what he said about one of the new members, using a finger to flick him on the back of the head. "Don't be rude" she scolded the exceed, placing her hands upon her hips.
    The small feline let out a squeak and grabbed the back of his head with his paws, rubbing it feverishly as if it hurt him. Though knowing Astrid's tendency to not know her own strength, it probably did actually hurt.

"Wude?! You'we da one who just thwew a ice daggew at a guy!" The tomcat lisped back. And though while it was true, the ace soon realized they were causing quite the scene in front of two new members, so she would ignore his truthful comment for their sake. Either way, she wrote herself a mental note to scold him later for his words. She could see the discomfit upon the male's face when he said it. Throwing an ice dagger might be one thing, but hurtful words were another.
    Well, at least to Astrid.
    Turning to the two new faces the slayer would clear her throat as if doing so would also clear the air of the situation.

"My apologizes for my and Wolfgang's... Unruly behavior" she would paused to give a formal bow, half for apology and half for greeting.
    "I am Astrid Foss, another one of the aces of this guild. I am happy my anger didn't cause you to run away. That speaks very loudly for how badly you want to join, and your determination to do so" she gave a soft smile to the pair. Normally if someone had walked in on such a scene you would think they would turn around the other way. But these two did not.
    She could see how badly these two wanted to join. They reminded her of herself about a year ago, when she just started her own journey...
    ... She would enjoy watching what these two would do with their future here.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:28 pm