Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reinforcement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno Empty Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Post by AtsuroRock 16th March 2017, 6:48 pm

There, I see it.

Heat.

It was all he could think about. Thick, sweltering heat came in unrelenting waves, making it incredibly difficult for the boy to muster any strength to continue walking. His gaze peered to his nearly empty canteen, where the dregs of water slowly evaporated into vapor within its superheated confines. Was the island always this hot? Perhaps, since there is a massive volcano located on the center of the island.
    Of Phoenix Island.

Enter Atsuro and Ueno

Bullets of sweat rolled down Atsuro's flushed cheeks as he continued to walk the uphill climb to the zenith of the island. He was breathing heavily, but kept it through his nose, as he knew that breathing through his mouth would dehydrate him quicker. With what little water he had left, he needed to make every drop count. Every so often, he would find himself on the verge of collapse -- and he knew by the spots that danced in his eyes. Damn, he knew he should've stopped to refill their bottles.

Was this really the end? Before they could realize their dream?

The blonde bent down to pick up a sturdy looking stick, tossing it to the girl behind him.
    Ah, that's Ueno. Atsuro's best friend for about 5 years.

"Oy, take this. Maybe you can whittle the end and stab me with it."

Of course, that was just a joke. But deep down, you never know. His intention was to her a walking stick, to make the uphill climb not so harrowing. But with this heat, they might as well be walking into Death's doors.

Why does this island have to be so...Hot??

Already the two suffered a myriad of hazards along their way. Mighty birds, killer vegetation, literally NATURE...
    And now their greatest challenge yet, as if you didn't already know, would be, in Atsuro's words:

"The damn sun!" he jeered. Atsuro paused to catch his breath, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply through his nose, then turning his head skywards to dramatically exhale. Slowly, his eyes wrenched open, and initially blinded by the rays of the sun, he instinctively turned away.

What...? There, is that...?

"Ueno. There, I see it. Up there."

He beckoned for her to come closer and pointed up the mountain.
    There it was.

The top.
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nu Wa Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno Empty Re: Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Post by YoungBridge 16th March 2017, 7:20 pm

Yes the top. They missed out one tiny detail. Slowly incoming, from what looks like a tiny speck from afar, was the guild's hyper active 16 year old, well 17 since her birthday past just recently, Fei Fenghuang. Now what was Fenghuang doing in the sky, the reason was what she was holding on to right now. The mighty Rooster spirit, tainted by dark forces, was rocketing through the sky and plummeting down like a peregrine falcon. Soon it became apparant. Fenghuang squeezed her legs tightly onto the sides of the bird before performing a sealing and causing the Rooster to return back into its seal. The young exorcist quickly grabs the slip before her face plants into the ground right before the two. Fenghuang laid there unmoving for a few minutes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Ueno
    Ueno

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno Empty Re: Over the Horizon - Introducing Atsuro and Ueno

Post by Ueno 16th March 2017, 8:57 pm

What a drag..

The two had been at this all day.. First the birds, then surviving the rest of the forest.. Now this? This mountain was like hell on earth.

Thirsty and tired, they continued to trek along the mountain, hoping that whatever was at the end would make up for this journey. The money.. Ueno, thought. That'll make this all worth it. The girl reveled in the thought of jewels upon jewels upon jewels pouring down from the heavens straight into her pockets. Yes...

The girl's fantasies were interrupted by Atsu's voice, offering her a heavy stick and throwing it at her. Ueno's arm shot out and grabbed the stick, making her wobble back a bit because of its weight.
    "I might just stab you if you try something like that again." The girl let out a weak laugh and started putting all of her weight onto the stick.

Thoughts of desperation started to cross the girl's mind. So hungry.. She would eat anything right about now and not regret it.

"Ueno. There, I see it. Up there."

The girl's gaze raised from the floor beneath her and shot up. The top of the mountain, finally in sight.

Tears of joy silently pushed their way out of the girl's eyes. The final destination was upon them, and they were about to reach it.

--And they did.

They reached the top of the mountain, standing there in confusion as there was nothing visibly there. Ueno took her acceptance letter out of her coat and read over it one last time. "T-this is where we're supposed to be, right?" The girl looked around, but nothing except the world beneath them was visible.

"Wait, what's that sound- A fleck in the sky quickly turned into a rocketing figure, and Ueno instinctively covered her head. "IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING BIRD!" The girl couldn't contain her panic as the thing got nearer and nearer, but it all faded away as Fenghuang faceplanted in front of them.

"Eh? What's this?" Ueno prodded the girl with her stick, a puzzled look on her face. "Is this some kind of initiation or did I just watch someone die for real?" The girl looked back at Atsuro worriedly.
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 16th March 2017, 9:17 pm

With the top in sight -- literally so close they could just scale the cliffside -- Atsuro nearly forgot all about his fatigue and began racing up the mountain top with Ueno. He could practically taste the guildhall -- but that might've been the blood from his bleeding gums caused by chronic dehydration. But that doesn't matter now. In an instant, the two arrived at the top, breathing so heavily, his shoulders rose with each intake of air.

He...didn't know what to expect.

Dumbfounded, he exchanged looks with the equally confused as his cloaked-counterpart. Atsuro watched as she fumbled for her acceptance letter, causing him to take out his as well. Did their boatman gyp them?? Oh cruel ferryman -- nay, cruel fate...Why hast thou forsaken us so? Finally, the exhaustion finally caught up to him, and Atsuro fell on his knees. With the letter in hand, and head tilted skyward, the blonde squeezed his eyes shut and began screaming.

"This can't be happeniiiiiii--.....!!!"

Without warning, what seemed to be a meteor crashed upon the earth, scattering dust that stung the eyes and suffocated the throat. Atsuro instinctively held his hands up and closed his eyes, fearing they may be under attack once again. Once the dust had settled, slowly did the blonde lower his arms to get a better look at their supposed assailant.

Wh...What the hell!?

Like a bug, the male scuttled beside the safety of his ally and gazed at the alleged "meteor". Like him, she too was confused beyond words.

"I-I-I don't know. Wh-what do you think? Is she really dead?"

He exchanged looks with Ueno and slowly got to his feet...and slowly made his way over to the fallen female...and slowly...poked her body with his foot.

"Ring ring ring. You have a phone call miss."
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 16th March 2017, 11:27 pm

"Please stop that..." Fenghuang mumbled as she grabbed Atsuro's foot and slowly got to her knees. Resting on them like it was already natural for someone to sit with their lower leg on the ground with the top of the foot flat against the surface. The girl quickly makes what seem like paper in her hand from nowhere at all and rubs her face clean. It was more clear that the 17 year old was prefectly fine. Fenghuang gets on to her feet and bounces with a smile on her face, no sign of the lethargy in her tone from before.
    "Ooh ooh are you two the new people I have been hearing about? Ooh ooh I'm so happy if you are! I was riding my trusty Rooster spirit but he decided to take a nose dive and I was like WHY NOT! So hence here I am! Oh by the way my name is Fei Fenghuang! Guess you can say I kind off wanted to greet you guys first since i heard you two travel together and it sounds interesting..." Fenghuang then trails off, but not in awkwardness but rather another train of thought entered her head and she claps quickly while bouncing up and down, and most men would eye her 'big knockers' in the words of her fellow guild member following the laws of physics. Fenghuang snaps her fingers.
    "May I inquire your names?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 16th March 2017, 11:35 pm

"It lives!" Ueno discarded her stick as Fei got up, beginning to ramble on and greet them to the guild in the most overwhelming way possible. "Nice to meet you ti- Fei. I'm Ueno, and that guy is Atsu." She pointed at Atsuro with her thumb and leaned in close. "We travel together because he's too weak to go on his own, but don't tell him I said that." The girl backed away and winked. "Oh, and by the way, why are we on top of this mountain?"
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 16th March 2017, 11:57 pm

"Uwaugh!"

Caught off guard, Atsuro scuttles back to the safety of Ueno. Whoever she was, she's a freakin' monster for surviving that fall. And nary a scratch! Upon closer inspection, the newly introduced Fei was very pretty and looked to be around Atsuro's age. Her figure looked very athletic and lithe, like a natural born fighter. Her hairpin caught his eye...
    Well, good looks aside, the blonde still managed to catch some baaad feelings about her. Not saying she felt like a threat, it's just that there was no way she could fall from that height and at that speed and still look this good...!

Following up to Ueno's introduction, Atsuro would give a little wave 'n bow -- his go-to greeting when he tries to be formal and casual at the same time. Admittedly, it looked pretty dorky. Assuming her to be docile enough to approach, Atsuro extended a hand to her.

"As she said, I'm Atsuro Iida, miss. Also, yeah. Why are we up here. This doesn't look like the guild..." The letter in his hands crinkled in his grip. Fei seemed to know the duo was coming. A question formed in his head: Was she part of the guild?

"Are you...With the guild?"
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 17th March 2017, 12:15 am

"OF COURSE I AM!" Fenghuang slaps her hand onto Atsuro's and gives a firm handshake with a smile on her face. Galileo appears, though obviously he was intangible, invisible and basically on another plain of existence that makes it impossible for them to have any sense of him unless they have obtain a sight of spirits or they happen to be Fei Fenghuang. He eyes the two, and finds it very odd. His spirit slowly floats down to the sides of the girl he is tied to and mutters a few words.
    "I would say they are intrigueing, but are you sure about showing them in? One has a magic I rather not- Miss Fei do you even!" Galileo glared at the exorcist mage as the portal to the guild appears before they, reacting to Fenghuang's mark. Fenghuang had opened the way to the guild for them before givd them a smile and jumping in. Realizing she kind off left them out, she sticks her hand out and beckons them inside.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 17th March 2017, 12:28 am

A portal into the guild opened beneath Fei's feet and she hopped in, beckoning the other two in. Ueno looked at Atsu before shrugging and hopping in after her. The portal was surprisingly short, and Ueno entered the city with a roll-tumble. She quickly got back on her feet and looked around. An underwater dome city surrounded the group quickly. Ueno grabbed her stomach and shot her head toward the ground. Don't think about being underwater, don't think about being underwater, don't think about being underwater..

"S-so this is where the guild is, huh? Wanna take us there?" The girl half-looked at Fei and gave a nervous smile. Just get me out of here..
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 17th March 2017, 12:48 am

Atsuro visibly flinches at the sudden violent handshake delivered to him. Her grip is...
    Uh, how you say:

D-Did my hand just shatter!?

Reeling back, Atsuro frantically checks his hand for any dislocated or broken bones. After confirming it was A-OK!, he returns to the matter at hand. He shifted his gaze (above her breasts, above her breasts...) to meet Fei's gaze and beams.

A real Golden Phoenix member!

Without another word, she turned to the direction of the volcano and hopped inside. A soundless scream left his lips as he reached out, but discovered she vanished. He was stunned; it was written all over his face. Did she die? Did she really die this time??

His question was soon answered by a disembodied hand appearing from the ether and beckoning the two in. Wait. This meant...She's a member of the Golden Phoenix!? Excitement swelled in his chest; this must be one of those magic portals! This is...REAL adventure stuff! Allowing Ueno to go first, he would return her gesture with one of his own. A tightly clenched fist that exuded confidence.

Let's-a go!

Eventually...Atsuro's eyes adjusted to his new environment. And they widened with stunned amazement.

"W-whaaaat....!!"

A breathy gasp escapes his lips. His eyes almost literally shone, and the entire time, that beating in his chest didn't falter. That fire in his gut blazed strong. This was...The most amazing thing he had ever laid eyes on. An underwater city!!
    Meanwhile, Ueno was trying her best not to lose it in public. The blonde had forgotten; she was head, shoulders, knees, & toes afraid of water.

"Ah. Hey, Fei. Is it alright if we, uh. Go somewhere not underwater-looking? Ueno is..." Atsuro knitted his eyebrows and glanced at the senior girl. He didn't have to finish the sentence, he assumed she'd know what he was trying to say.
    Now that he thought about it, he was still exhausted from the trek up the mountains, and he figured Ueno must've been as well. First they needed something to drink.
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 17th March 2017, 1:01 am

Fenghuang giggles when she watches Ueno roll out and Atsuro looking like he got a heart attack. The young mage then closes the portal before stretching. Galileo looks at Fenghuang with the face that literally said I told you so. Fenghuang shrugs at the spirit before standing before the two. Firstly, she produces a slip of paper from her hands. It was designed differently from the paper that she made earlier, there was a painting of a small man holding a butterleaf stalk and leaf wearing clothing made from leaves holding a tiny needle. Fenghuang looks at the two.
    "Okay! Who wants to be tiny? Cause you know less people getting lost is good for the guild reputation! One of you will get to ride me, and if you are thirsty, the guild hall should have somewhere nice to drink!" Fenghuang smiles innocently with her other hand on her hip. 

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 17th March 2017, 1:17 am

Fei drew a card from out of seemingly nowhere and presented it to her and Atsuro, offering a ride. The girl ignored any possible innuendo that could come of that last sentence and quickly stepped forward, head still locked on the ground. "I really, actually wouldn't mind being tiny or riding you, whatever that means. As long as I don't have to deal with looking at all that water." She mumbled the last part to herself, but it was probably audible to Fei anyways. This place was worse than the mountains to her, and she wanted to get to the guild hall as fast as possible.

"J-just be gentle, okay?"
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 17th March 2017, 1:25 am

Being tiny? What does that mean? While Atsuro prides himself on his vast knowledge of many things, he finds himself learning new things everyday. Whatever Fei had, it must be some kind of shrinkage magic from that slip of paper. How interesting! The blonde took mental note of his potential comrade's power; who knows? Having knowledge of it might help in someway in the future.

"Thank you Fei. Please help Ueno."

The promise of drinks really revitalized Atsuro's spirit. Surrounded by such a massive body of water, yet none of it drinkable...He found himself trying to swallow his spit, but grimaced at the taste of his own blood. His gums were getting dry.
    Still, not even chronic dehydration could dampen his spirits now! He finally made it to the promised land, and now Fei slipped in a mention of a guild hall. A Guild! Hall! This really confirms it. Best. Day. Ever.

Allowing miss leader Fei to take charge, Atsuro would follow obediently in suit. For now, he will trust her.
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 17th March 2017, 1:51 am

Fenghuang smiles and gives Ueno a slap on the face with the paper she held, causing the girl before her to turning into what people could call a chibi. Fenghuang swiftly grabs the shrunkened girl and puts her on her shouder and gives a pat, accidentally causing Ueno to slide into the cleavage gap. Fenghuang however shows no visible signs of noticing but Galileo gave himself a face palm.
    "Just don't fall off and whatever you do, do not remove that piece of paper stuck to your face until you are off me, let's say you are gonna have a bad time," Fenghuang smiles before beckoning Atsuro to follow her. They would walk through the streets, obviously people live her, alot to be more exact, young and old. But most bear the guild crest, the few that did not were no older than 4. Fenghuang finally brings them to the guild hall and gazes her eyes upon the door. The mage pushes into open and then approaches another door inside and presses a button with the labeled 7 in nice golden text and whistles as the door open to reveal portal. Fenghuang hops in and disappears through it.

Fenghuang would appear inside a restrauant, lavish and very very grand. Buffet tables were laid newtly and at the end, was a fountain of drinks for them to enjoy. The place however, had a nice clear view of the ocean outside them.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 17th March 2017, 2:13 am

Slap!

The seal that Fei put on her face shrunk her down to bite size. While she thought this would help initially, she suddenly began to squeak as the sea above her became 100x larger. Her frightened squeals were quickly stopped, though, as Fei put the girl up on her shoulder. This wasn't so bad-
    Wooop.
    The tiny girl slid from Fei's shoulder into Fei's.. Feis. Whatever sounds she would make now wouldn't be heard by anyone, ever. She was too deep in.

A sudden tremor in her superior's boobage signaled that they had entered a portal-- hopefully into the Guild Hall. The small Ueno climbed her way out of the cleavage to look out into the world. She could already feel the money.

This place looked so expensive; packed tables, fancy food, a drink after the long journey! It was like a light at the end of the tunnel.. leading straight iinto another tunnel. A grand ocean view was clearly visible in this restaurant, which made Ueno a little more sick to her stomach, but she was at least relieved that they were inside now, and not completely surrounded by water.

Ueno gave a poke to one of Fei's chesticles, attempting to vocalize that she wanted to get bigger again. It came out in squeaks because of her size, but hopefully traveled far enough for Fei to hear.
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 17th March 2017, 2:41 am

Following after, he couldn't help but notice his friend slipping into the breast abyss. Oh, well. Hopefully Ueno could fall into some sensory deprivation until we get to somewhere else. Out of sight, out of mind yeah?

The young Iida continues to follow behind Fei, but couldn't help but to have his attention drawn here and there. This was...Certainly a city. With so many citizens casually living in the depths of the ocean, and their bodies adorned with the same tattoo: the Golden Phoenix crests! Perhaps in a little bit...He too could be a member of the guild. He already knew where he wanted it: Back of his left hand. So that whenever he needs to backhand someone, they'll know where he's from

A tall, stoic door stands between them and the next plane of existence. Like she's done it a million times already, Fei punched the number "7" button and hopped through a portal.

"Very interesting...!" Atsuro mused.

His eyes adjusted to his new surroundings. It seems that wherever he went, he would be submerged into a new world. The restaurant...Was fancy as hell. Seeing as he was born in a modest household, him and his family never went anywhere this lavish. Rather, it would be more apt to say he has never seen such grandeur with his own two eyes. The size of the place...The buffet tables neatly lined up...If it wasn't for the fact he was so entranced by the splendor of it all, Atsuro probably would've made a beeline for the food the second he got there.
    And the view of the ocean...Breathtaking for sure.

With awestruck eyes, he turned to Fei and balls his fists. "Is this really okay? Can we really help ourselves?" Poor boys mouth was already drooling, despite the fact he was so thirsty a moment ago. It seemed that with his excitement, it kick-started some physiological reactions.
    ...For a moment, he forgot about Ueno.

"Ack! Is Ueno okay? Ueno, are you alright in there?" He called to the boobabyss.

Post by Guest 17th March 2017, 7:59 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE OUT OF STEAK?!"

"Lady Astrid, i'm very sorry but like i said one of our orders didn't come through today. May i offer you the shrimp instead? We have plenty of-"

"Da wady asked fo sstek!"

"STEAK!"

"B-But... Y-Yes ma'am..."
    The waiter finally gave up the fight. There was no winning with Astrid while she was angry, and he knew it. As did everyone in the guild now. If the slayer was angry the best you could hope to do was run or hide, otherwise you might end up on the floor suffering from blood loss.
    The ace watched with a fiery red gaze from her table as the waiter sulked away defeated, crossing her arms and legs over one another, leaning back in her seat. She had just finished a mission, so of course she was hungry. And she had her taste buds set of steak for some reason. So all she wanted to do once she got back was settle down with a nice plate of steak. But then when she was ordering the waiter had informed her that unfortunately they were out. Out? How could you be out of food? This was a restaurant. The combination of exhaustion from he job and the disappointment had formed into... Well, her current steaming anger. Honestly if anyone stood close enough to her they could probably feel the dark aura radiating from her body.
    This dark aura, however, did not affect her exceed. He just continued to chew softy upon his fish as he sat on top of the table without a care in the world, being too small for a normal human chair.

"Can't get the sewvice dees days" the white and purple stripped humored.
    Unable to control her anger Astrid grabbed one of the silver forks beside her and smashed it into the plate before her, causing it to break right down the middle before she settled back down with a sigh, resting a hand under her chin as she waited, a scowl plastered upon pale lips.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 17th March 2017, 10:07 am

Fenghuang sighs, honestly now that she realized it she never did buy food from the restrauant. That was when she felt something poking her and looks down to see a miniature Ueso inbetween her valley. The mage could not help but giggle and picks the chibi up and setting her on the ground before snapping her fingers to return the slip to her hand and returning the newcomer back to size again. Fenghuang then sees a very angry Astrid and very distressed waiter being calmed down by his peers. Usually Fenghuang would do what she would down, calm Astrid down, as for Fenghuang, her jolliness countered the death aura of the senior mage. But she was in the presence of new members. That was when an idea snapped itself to her brain. With a bright grin she skips over to the fuming ace after she slammed her fork into the table, scaring half the diners around her. Half cause only 1 person dared to sit near Astrid. Fenghuang has got the prefect idea to calm the ace down.

Taking upon a goofy chiding accent that somewhat resembled Astrid herself, she spoke as she bent over with a goofy smile to face the steak hungry mage right in the blood shot eyes of pure anger and frustration.
    "Sacrebleu Madame Astrid! Is zat how you act infront of your juniors wee?" Fenghuang spoke in an almost clear mimicry of Astrid's tone and speech habits. The girl did practiced, seeing how she admired the white haired mage from the beginning and studied her mannerisms, hoping to gain some attention from the ace. Summer was fun friend but Astrid was prim and proper, kind of how her dad would like her to be. Fenghuang pointed to Ueso and Atsuro with a smile.

"Lady Astrid, with your mannerism of frustration, surely you can't expect your juniors to look up to you, as zeir ace mind you madame! Calm yourself Astrid, stocks run dry when your restraunant takes business under ze sea you know? You can't expect meat other than seafood to come easy now Lady Astrid? And remember madame that you are the calm and rational one among our aces, and you guided by the guild master himself wee? How can that kind of behaviour come out from such a proper woman?" Fenghuang chided. The whole population of diners would think her nuts.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 17th March 2017, 1:04 pm

Damn, woman, it's just steak! Ueno visibly cringed as she grew back to normal size. She could do nothing but watch as the loud woman continued to verbally assault the poor waiter, eventually getting him to serve something they didn't even have. What's her problem? Ueno thought but didn't say out loud out of fear for her life. This explosive woman made the ocean seem insignificant.

And Fei dared to confront her, making fun of her accent even. This girl is crazy..

A chill went down Ueno's spine when Fei pointed toward the rookies, drawing attention that Ueno didn't want or need from the ENRAGED ASTRID. The girl reluctantly gave a little wave and said "hi", praying that their apparent superior wouldn't rip them apart.
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 17th March 2017, 1:57 pm

Holy heck...How terrifying!

He didn't even make it 5 steps before being startled by a shrill voice, obviously upset by something. Atsuro looked over and saw a mighty angry female sincerely angry about steak. Oh how he counted his blessings that he wasn't the waiter in this situation; he was not a fan of drawing attention, nor getting yelled at. If pushed far enough, he might've burst into tears.
    Though, he couldn't help but feel sorry for the waiter, so he uttered a little Good Luck! prayer under his breath.

Slowly, he would creep towards the pasta tables, when the sudden earsplitting CRACK! resounded in the room.
    Holyfuckingdamnshe'ssuperscary!

Like a flash of lightning, her anger boiled over, causing her to split a plate clean in two. Poor porcelain servant, you were too young...
    Atsuro would feel safer by the company of Ueno, so he tiptoed back to her side, trying to avoid making noise. He feared that if he so much as made a peep, he'd get blasted in 0.2 seconds.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, the bubbly Fei fearlessly chided the angry Astrid as if she were a child. And that was NOT her voice; was she trying to imitate the ace!? You know how they say the third time is the charm?
    Well this is probably the third time Atsuro has ever seen Fei so close to death. Is she going to be alright?

Perking up at the mention of his name, Atsuro would also deliver a very meek wave, yet said nothing. Actually he was too busy trying to send Ueno and mental message: "I think we're going to die here," he thought.

Post by Guest 17th March 2017, 2:44 pm

Summer couldn't personally believe what she was seeing when she walked in. She walked in to see Astrid, one of the more senior aces of the guild being extremely angry, and she spotted Fenghuang taking the piss out of her. Nothing was going to go right with this predicament she was sure. There must be something she could do, ah, this might be a good start to get things rolling. It might not be the most ideal way, but it was a way for sure.

Walking in further more, Summer managed to spread out her calming aura towards everyone in the room, she hoped this would make things much more calmer and maybe then she could finally converse with the two strangers... wait. Did Fenghuang bring in new members that were willing to join Golden Phoenix?! This is great news! Now if only Astrid wasn't so angry... Oh well, nothing much that the french sounding girl could really do anymore. It was time for Summer to take the initiative.

"Greetings!" Summer grinned as she walked towards the female, placing her hand out in order to say hello formally to her, Summer hated being formal, but she felt it was the right thing to do after seeing such an incident, deciding to distract her as much as possible while Fenghuang and Astrid were going to possibly be at each others throats for god knows how long. "My name is Summer, Summer Guiyang. I am an ace of this guild and I welcome you to Golden Phoenix! If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to ask them whatsoever!"

Summer bit her lower lip upon saying that, she didn't know if she was doing the right thing or not, but she might as well do her best, as that is what she was good at. She was the best at making fireworks however.

"SUMMMERRRR!!!"

Suddenly, Summer's face was attacked as a fairy slapped herself right onto the cheek of the zodiac child and snuggled in. "Don't leave me again! You meanie!" Laysha exclaimed as she then gave her master a slobbery kiss on the cheek, something which Summer didn't really appreciate.

"Ewwww Laysha!!!" Summer grunted as the firework expert's more playful side came out, grinning as she pretended to get ready to flick the fairy to another room, but stopped herself when she had her middle finger prepared along with her thumb in the flicking motion.

Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.

Post by Guest 17th March 2017, 3:52 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

Upon catching Fei skipping over out of the corner of her vision ace eyed her carefully, already feeling herself becoming more enraged before the girl even opened her mouth. She liked Fei, as a person. But that voice. It drove her crazy. It was like a squealing mouse. And while she was able to politely ignore it under normal circumstances, she was really not in the mood for it at the moment.
    But to Astrid's surprise, it was not some sort of unintelligible nonsense babble that came from the girl's mouth this time. But rather, a familiar speech pattern. Her own speech pattern. Formal, with the fancy French accent attached to it. What was she trying to get at? Was she mocking her? Trying to make fun of the way she sounded? That was almost like a direct insult for a musician. Normally she would have taken Fei's advice and calmed down a bit, seeing as how they were in front of new members. But the little bit of mockery had set the ace past the point of no return. She was agitated. No, not even that. Furious.
    The slayer narrowed her eyes at the Chinese woman, letting a 'tch' click from her tongue.
    "Oh je vois. Making fun of my accent now are we?" slamming her fists upon the table she stood up abruptly from her seat, staring into Fei's eyes. Wolfgang continued his chewing on the fish, though was now watching intently, not really too bothered to try and stop her from being rash. Astrid could handle herself after all, and the guild was already quite familiar with her anger issues. If they were the ones who provoked her it was their own fault.

"Erm, excuse me, Lady Foss" another one of the waiters shuffled behind the white haired mage, quite literally shaking in his boots. "It is still impossible to get a steak. H-However i can promise you our beef is just as delicious as-" the man was cut off as an icicle dagger flew just inches away from his head and into the wall beside him, planting into it firmly. He gasped as his eyes stared at how close he had come to dying, not daring to move at all in fear of the woman not missing the next time.
    All she wanted was some steak. Was that too much to ask?

The exceed's ear twitched, staring at Summer as she entered, feeling the calming effect almost instantly consume the area. Though it was still not enough to calm Astrid, he could very much feel her rage even now. But what else could you expect? Her anger was connected deeply within her soul. There was no getting her to calm down any time soon.
    He looked back to the two new comers, swishing his tail back and forth curiously, spying the glasses upon the male.
    "Fo someone who weaws gwasses he wooks kinda stupid." The lispy feline spoke up without a care, continuing to chew on his fish.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 17th March 2017, 6:33 pm

Fenghuang did not falter at the ace's reaction to her imitation. Fenghuang instead gives the pouty face and puffs her cheeks up. Most people, would already question what kind of nonsense is she pulling. Fenghuang did had a tinged of fear, but Summer did help calm her hidden nerves and made her feel confident. Fenghuang then clears her throat and returns to her own voice, but this time however it was more formal in speech, a tone she has not used since her younger days. It sounded natural still despite the Chinese laced into it but nothing like the hyperactive girl they commonly know.

"Madame Astrid do you expect me to mock you in a state like that 是吗(shi ma)? Most people would think 我发疯了!(wo fa feng le) I was trying to show you how much a contrast you have right now to your cool usual self 小姑娘(xiao gu niang)," That was when Fenghuang pulled out a paper bag from her sleeve and handed it to Astrid. "If steak was what you wanted I kind off actually have some in this bag Astrid. The grocery store on the streets had some and I was like I'm hungry, I'll cook it later but then I heard Ueso and Atsuro was coming and I rush ovee to them. Of course I decided that to take a flight and viola I met them-" The diners were staring and her and pointing to give the kitchen the steak. Fenghuang snaps her fingers and quickly dashed over to the waiter and hands him the bag of steak before skipping over to Summer.

Fenghuang immediately gave the other ace and a hug and started whimpering. Everyone dining pretty much sighed."Why is Asty so mean!" And then Fenghuang sobs into Summer's "big knockers".

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Ueno
    Ueno

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ueno 18th March 2017, 9:36 pm

Clasping and shaking the new girl's hand, she nodded. "I'll make sure." The sudden appearance of this new face, for some reason, ebbed Ueno's raging fear of Astrid, who also seemed to calm down a little. Or, at least she stopped screaming. In the background of this whole scenario, Fei offered a very convenient steak to their angry A-rank superior. If only she did that earlier.. The girl let go of Summer's hand and retreated to Atsuro's side, leaning in close for a whisper.

"Is it just me or is this guild a lot different than we expected it to be?" The girl looked around the room once more at the odd figures that occupied the room, her eyes fixed on a certain Digimon cat that was eyeing Atsu down. The feline insulted him without a care, nomming on a fish as he did so. Normally, the girl would stick up for her friend-- but Astrid's presence prevented her from doing anything of the sort. Instead, she'd just give the cat a glare, and look back to Atsuro for a response.
    AtsuroRock
    AtsuroRock

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by AtsuroRock 19th March 2017, 4:08 am

This guild...Sure has a lot of wily members. Atsuro would take note of each face and tack a name on them. "Astrid the Angry", "Summer the Sweet"...Fei he already memorized. He could tell his initiation into the guild was going to be a restless one. Something about this chaos made it feel exciting, like he was really part of a genuine guild. The blonde was not so narrow minded as to believe all guilds are paradise in structure, but rather he knew how rowdy the reality of it was. Golden Phoenix...Is a real guild.

The excitement practically swelled in his eyes, sparkling madly like a tourist on their dream vacation. Something about the disgruntled Astrid made him feel at home, and the aura Summer exudes reminded him so much of a mother's love. Together with Fei and Ueno, he feels like he's really started his new life.

Just as he was about to compliment Summer's firework magic, her attention was nicked by a fairy obviously familiar with the mage, giving her a moist kiss on the cheek to prove it. Atsuro decided to leave the two be, and return his attention to Fei. In which he was about to comment on Astrid's temper but her attention too would be stolen by her sudden deluge of tears. Maybe he'll give her some space as well.

Something else caught his notice instead. Rather, someone else. A feline companion sitting beside the frustrated steak-less girl, was staring intently at Atsuro. Suddenly, he felt very self-conscious, and shrunk beside Ueno as he adjusted his glasses in embarrassment. Insulted he was, by the very unusual feline who spoke in lisps, and he couldn't do much but blush harder in embarrassment. Did he really look that stupid?

"Yeah this could is a hoot, but...Don't worry about the cat. I could tell you wanted to say something. I still appreciate it." He grinned at his companion. Leave it to Ueno to make him feel right again.

Deciding it would be the right time to inquire about guild registration, he approached Fei and tugged at her shirt.

"Uh - Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you or anything. I was wondering if...If we could apply to be members of your guild! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell, I'm just really excited.
    And excited he was, for anyone with eyes could tell Atsuro was beaming with unbridled enthusiasm. He wanted to know more about Astrid and Summer, and Fei as well. There was so much being offered at once, he couldn't help it.

There was no doubt in his heart.

I want to be a member of the Golden Phoenix!!

Passives:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:41 am