Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Exploding to A

Exploding to A Empty Exploding to A

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 9:36 am

Last Exam: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25912-c-b-ranked-exam

Control the Situation (With Shen) +57.5EXP
    Whack' a lac (With Tristian) +25EXP
    Creepy Kids and Their Massacres (With Terith) +500EXP
    The Mysterious Rabbit (With Lolita Frost) +57.5EXP
    How to be mistaken for a demon and get away with it (With Brad Clad) +3750 (Lacrima milk)
    Of Kings and Assassins (Event)

Might want to help me a little bit here, of kings and assassins took me straight up to 9,406.25EXP. The last job I completed took me to 5+k, meaning I got 4k odd?? I can't maths but that I am sure that I am correct here xD

Exploding to A Empty Re: Exploding to A

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 9:46 am

Approved. Speak with your GM or Ace for your exam and post the link to the exam on here once finished for official approval.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th March 2017, 1:52 pm

It's yo boi! You know what I'm here for Sal, so let's do this in my unusual informal manner! Let's seeeeeee... 5,000 words! I want you to go out there an slay two A rank NPC mages, an elemental one and a void one (Basically Light and darkness). No help for you as well, you are doing this on your own. There is more than brute strength in a fight, keep that in mind. Once you finish, PM me the thread and I'll approve it! Now go!

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 7:09 pm

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 8:06 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:11 am