Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ]

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki Hyoujin
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kamille's Shift
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] Empty Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ]

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 26th February 2017, 12:20 am

Neyvahn Keyvolo ╪ Black Rose ╪ C Rank

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] Neyvah10

Of all things... it just had to be a sun-worshiping cult. It could have been bandits, kidnappers, or even blood-thirsty vampires, but no. The craziest, most radical groups were always the ones behind it. And why the sun? It makes sense that it's the world's source of light and life, but isn't dedicating countless lives to worshiping it a bit much? Neyvahn was a light-eater and he was saying that, for crying out loud!

Whatever. The reward would bring plenty of jewels to the table, so he was fine with sticking his neck out again, although he'd have to take the job with another go-happy yokai. This one reminded him way too much of Iza, way too mischievous and untrustworthy... Maybe that was just a yokai thing? Energetic disconnection from reality? That's kinda what it seems like.

Regardless of whether it was a shared trait, Neyvahn would have to deal with it for now. He wasn't too worried about it though. The little rodent-child wasn't totally unbearable, at least not so far.

_oOo_

Neyvahn adjusted his rusty leather armor and the gauntlet on his arm, waiting along the street for his job partner. Although he didn't want to admit it, he was kind of interested in this specific job. It wasn't explicitly said that they were dealing with a sun-cult, but all the arrows pointed towards it. If his suspicions were true, then that'd mean he might have a slight advantage against his adversaries. They'd basically be feeding him what he needs to knock them silly. Hopefully that was the case.

But he wouldn't know as long as his partner was missing. "Where the hell is he?"

"It's barely time for our rendezvous," Kei said. "Just be patient, I'm sure he'll show up soon enough."

"If he's anything like Iza, then I'm sure I'll be waiting-"

"Oh, now you're just bashing on Iza for no reason."

Neyvahn didn't respond.

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Steady and ready for disaster
    Word Count;; 319
    OOC;; Ita and Ney plots should have a little more depth later on

Last edited by Neyvahn Keyvolo on 26th February 2017, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

l "Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you." l
    Character l Neyvahn Keyvolo l Character
    Primary Magic l First Generation White DS Magic l Primary Magic
    Bank l Neyvahn's Vault l Bank
    Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] YISjaXZ
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] Empty Re: Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ]

Post by Itazura 26th February 2017, 2:47 pm

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

Itazura took his time getting there, took his time finding the boat that would take him there, and having to take a later ride because he took so long. He didn't care, can't say the same for his job partner and teammate, Neyvahn, he seemed like quite the short-fused young man. From what the yokai has seen I mean, which hasn't been much, he barely talked to him. So why not take a job with him? He loves short-tempered people, they are the most fun to mess with, you get the best reactions from them. Not that the victims ever enjoyed themselves, but he didn't really care, he was rather insensitive like that.
    He squatted quietly on the railing of the ferry's dock, being able to do this due to his enhanced balance as a yokai. Taking in the many smells around him, the most prominent one being the ocean they rode across. It was nice and peaceful time, giving the weasel some time to think to himself. Which is never smart. Though luckily the boat ride wasn't that long, and he would soon arrive. But he did have time to think some rather depressive thoughts, nothing particularly special, just the normal stuff. Will his friend ever remember him, if not why should he even live anymore? Though he did try to push the thoughts away by thinking of what this job is. Shaking his head to try and stop thinking about those unpleasant thoughts. So they were going to be dealing with a cult huh? Which he was informed was some type of group that all worshiped something, usually somebody posing as a fake god or say they get messages from said god. This one appeared to be worshiping the sun, he didn't really see the point of that. He wasn't much of a god lover himself, not that he hated them, he was just sort of apathetic towards them. He doesn't have any reason to love or hate any.
    The boat lurched to a stop, docking at the port. A few seconds passed and the captain told everybody to hop on off. So Itazura did, he walked across the railing like it was a tightrope, and he hopped off onto the dock. Not bothering to use the ramp that all the normal people used. Using his senses, he sniffed out the scent of the familiar scent of the cat yokai. Upon pinpointing it, he skipped across the paved streets on his bare feet. Swiftly avoiding any oncoming human traffic. He skidded to a stop behind the young man, and with a grin he poked his shoulder "Ello Ney-Kun~"

W o r d    C o u n t:
    440 3,750

N o t e s:

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] DsdPc3p

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] Empty Re: Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ]

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 26th February 2017, 8:01 pm

The idea of a cult was something Neyvahn hadn't dealt with before. He had dealt with stubborn enemies though. Was it something like that? A bunch of close-minded morons rambling on about some gibberish he wouldn't even listen to? He could handle that.

Neyvahn continued to sit at the port harbor, the fishy smell of the water filling his nostrils. As a regular human, the smell would be kind of gross, but Neyvahn wasn't a human, unfortunately. The bakeneko side of Neyvahn was telling him it was a sweet smell. Great, now he was hungry and fish was sounding really good.

"God, what I wouldn't give to be a person again." He said, pushing off of the railing and heading back into the town. His partner would find him. Other yokais were probably really good trackers. Probably.

"You are a person," Kei chuckled. "You probably triggered a bunch of yokai rights activists by saying-"

Neyvahn snarled, shoving passed a lovey couple standing in the middle of the walkway. Surely they weren't amused. "You know what I mean. I want to be human again. All this yokai bullcrap is slowly killing me on the inside and I hate it..."

Was Neyvahn really that dense? Had Kei not been inside Ney's head for as long as he could remember, then he'd probably get tired of his rambling. "You're killing yourself, brother. Don't let it get to your head."

Neyvahn was going to say something, but he felt a tap on his shoulder. Probably the dude from before bugging him about being rude. The bakeneko wasn't going to have any of it. With a balled fist and clenched teeth, Neyvahn whirled around and started throwing his fist forward. However, he stopped short when he noticed it wasn't an annoyed man. Instead, it was the person he was waiting for. A boy, just a little shorter than Neyvahn, stood there grinning at him.

"Ello Ney-Kun~"

Yep, it was the person he was looking for. Neyvahn took a deep breath, releasing his clenched fist. "I was hoping you'd show up a little sooner... Whatever, we should get going." The easily aggravated bakeneko turned around and started heading towards their destination, not even waiting for his partner. He just wanted to get the job done and collect his reward. No need hanging around a troublesome yokai... with a really odd smell apparently. Neyvahn's nose twitched a little bit. "That's... pleasant."

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Ready for Chaos
    Word Count;; 404
    Total Thread Word Count;; 1,163
    OOC;; The minimum word count is 7,500 right?

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 27th February 2017, 12:25 pm

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The itachi just laughed in response to the bakeneko's irritation, finding it quite entertaining. Though being a yokai, he still acted quite like any other human, so he found it quite enjoyable. The grey haired boy wasted no time an getting there, moving without even trying to wait for his elder. Though he had no trouble keeping up with the twenty-three year old, even though he wasn't as tall as him, he did have quite the naturally long stride. Though instead of walking he continued to skip beside the young man, being in quite the chipper mood as always. Or, at least appeared to be in a good mood, his hidden conflicting emotions were always brewing underneath the surface.
    Though it was rare that he ever showed it to anybody, or that anybody ever noticed, doesn't mean it wasn't there. As much as I would like to say ignoring your problems makes them go away, it doesn't. Truthfully it just gets worse the longer time goes on. So what is it like underneath, inside the weasel's brain, if such painful emotions had been brewing under there for almost a hundred years? Of course he might've showed his weakness to Seika, who was once his friend, one of the many reasons he is so attached to her. No wonder he was contemplating all those things on the boat, if she was all he had.
    They walked in what was basically complete silence the whole way to the tower, which wasn't to hard to find considering it was a fifty story building that was always surrounded by some light for some reason. And it didn't take to long to get there, the two of them walked pretty fast. Itazura was just trying to keep up with Neyvahn, and Neyvahn just wanted to get this mission over with so he didn't have to deal with him anymore. The kamaitachi didn't mind him disliking him, he was used to it at this point, it was rare that people liked him. Though to be honest he didn't really try to get people to like him. I mean, look how he acts, he is a prankster, he's insensitive and uncivilized and doesn't really care for being friends. So why would he try and make people like him, he's more of a lone wolf (or weasel) anyways. He stopped beside the neko and looked up at him with his hazel gaze "Ready to go kitty~?" he asked with a snicker afterwards, clearly messing with him.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    858 3,750

N o t e s:
    Yeah, but it gets split between the two of us, 7,500 divided by two is 3,750, so the both of us have to do that amount. I think that's how it works, now I'm doubting myself xD

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 3rd March 2017, 10:35 pm

The trip between the two yokais was quiet, nearly no words being shared between the two. It was actually kind of enjoyable, considering the bakeneko's dislike for empty conversation. Finally, someone who understood the idea of not having to fill every moment with useless banter. However, a yokai like Itazura was the one he least expected to understand. The little rodent of a child seemed more like a jester or a social megaphone. It really was strange, but at this point, the silence was welcomed anyways.

Soon enough, the two yokais arrived at the Mystic Tower. Neyvahn stared up at the great and spacious skyscraper standing in front of them and took a deep breath. They'd have to search through all of that for one person? If they hadn't been given a picture of the person they were looking for by there client, the silver-haired mage would have considered the task impossible.

After the appreciated silence, Itazura looked up at Ney and finally spoke up. "Ready to go kitty~?" Ney frowned, more disappointed than annoyed. There's the typical juvenile mindset he expected, not that he expected anything else. Ita was a jester, and Neyvahn would not believe the weasel if he told him he cried at night.

The bakeneko reached into the pouch on the side of his hip, pulling out a folded up picture of the girl they were looking for. She was kind of tall for a girl, or at least that's what the picture made her seem like. She also had long blonde hair braided all the way down to the small of her back, and a pair of bright blue eyes. No wonder a sun cult converted her, she was like the ideal Aryan woman. What if the rest of the cult was like that? Just a bunch of Aryan Nazis in white and gold robes? Wouldn't that be fun to fight...

Neyvahn took another look at the picture. The client's daughter was young as well. No wonder she was sucked up into this whole cult business. Older people are more set in their ways, less likely to actually fall for this stuff. After all, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

After studying the girl's appearance, Neyvahn held the photo out to Ita. "I'm ready. Just make sure you actually know who we're looking for, smart-ass."

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Still holding on xP
    Word Count;; 392
    Total Word Count;; 1125/3750 (30%)
    OOC;; Oh, then we're cruising through. Almost a third of the way there and we're not even in the tower! By the way, are you fine with rolling monster dice? Habit of mine xP

Last edited by Neyvahn Keyvolo on 8th March 2017, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2017, 10:35 pm

The member 'Neyvahn Keyvolo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] StrongMonster Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] StrongMonster Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] NormalMonster
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 8th March 2017, 4:18 pm

Itazura looked at the bakeneko, studying him for a little bit after speaking, he didn't really get any reaction from his playful nickname. Better continue to use it, till it wears out it's welcome, and past that. Because this weasel doesn't know when to stop, well, more like he knows when to stop, but decides not to because it's more fun to annoy and anger people. Like this grey haired young man he was working with, the short-fused type he speculated, the most fun to mess with, he couldn't wait. Guess he doesn't really have to wonder why he doesn't have any friends, so I suppose he will continue to do so. Considering he doesn't really want anybody to be close to him, he doesn't want anybody to know what feelings he is hiding inside all the time. Things he constantly keeps brewing underneath, all the things, mostly about his past, that he tries to ignore. He's just a jester, a constant mischievous grin on this fair skinned complexion, a few tricks up his sleeves, and no real backstory. Well at least none that anybody cares for, nothing that he ever shows. Only showing it to one person, maybe two or more, though not likely.
    He shifted from one bare foot to the other, waiting to see what the half-yokai would do. Neyvahn pulled a paper out of his pocket, staring at it for a few seconds before reaching his hand out towards the other henge for him to grab. As he spoke, the kamaitachi gingerly grabbed it out of the dragon slayer's palm. He looked at it curiously, staring at it with a calculating hazel gaze. A young woman, though he couldn't see some colors as well as others, he could see the little things about the girl. A mischievous and curious gleam in her bright blue eyes for instance, it probably would explain why she ran off in the first place. Probably saw something interesting, then went to go see what it was, then perhaps got kidnapped or something of the like. But what did he know, he was just purely guessing at this point. Making assumptions based off his gut feeling and observant senses towards reading people.
    The kamaitachi giggled slightly at the comment he made towards him, he stuffed the picture into his pants pocket, and without another word he walked inside. Lacing his fingers behind his head and resting it upon them after pulling open the door. And of course, they were greeted by a nice set of cultists. At least five younger men and woman, and then four older mages, them having more cloaks and accessories then the apprentices. Luckily they weren't seen, and none of them seemed to notice the door opening slightly. So silently the weasel transformed into his true form and crept behind a pillar. He watched eagerly, waiting till the bakeneko arrived behind him, hopefully being just as sneaky "So what'cha want to do kitty cat?" he asked in a hushed tone as to not alert the cultists that filled the rather large first floor room, in the middle of them was a set of spiral stairs leading up to the second floor. He stood on his hind legs, his orange and brown ears shifting into different positions to hear the noises better.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,411 3,750

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 8th March 2017, 7:32 pm

Itazura slipped the picture into his pocket and continued on towards the doors of the tower. At least he knew who they were looking for now. Although finding the person throughout the whole tower would be the real challenge. A floor-by-floor search might be their only option, not that Neyvahn had any problems with that.

Neyvahn just followed Ita and watched him open the door a crack just to peek through. As the silver-haired bakeneko looked in above him, he found the sight a little overwhelming. All over the walls, there were paintings and mosaics depicting enlightenment, knowledge, and the sun. If there were any skepticalities of this place being home to a cult before, there weren't anymore. As well as the images on the walls, there were some cultists walking the main ground, about nine in total. Some were more decorated than others, usually the elders who wore brighter and more extravagant clothes.

As the weasel yokai shifted into his smaller form, Neyvahn just watched as he slithered his way behind a pillar. Neyvahn followed suit, creeping in and softly closing the door as to not draw any attention. However, he didn't have the advantage of Ita's weasel form. An elder walked uncomfortably close to him, reading what looked like a bible. Neyvahn silently cursed to himself, whispering a single word under his breath.

"Guzo." A faint flash of light caught the elder's attention. He looked up, but only saw the closed doors and continued reading the book in his hands. Behind the weasel, the air flashed white and revealed Neyvahn, hiding behind the pillar with him. The teleport spell was risky, but it was the only way he could avoid getting noticed.

Ita looked up at him, once again using the annoying nickname he gave Neyvahn. Once again, Neyvahn just rolled his eyes. What he hadn't considered though was that they'd probably get into a fight with the cultists sooner or later. If they didn't knock the ones on the lower floors unconscious, they'd probably have no way out except for the windows. To be honest, Neyvahn didn't feel like leaping out of a window more than 10 stories up, so he figured they'd fight everyone they met until they found their target.

"I guess we're going loud. I'll kick us off." One of the lesser cultists were getting close to them, so Neyvahn leaned back to hide behind to enormous pillar. Once the apprentice got close enough, Neyvahn leaped out from the pillar and held his palms out in front of him. "Beredo Alik’isu!" The center of his palms flashed a bright blue color and a flurry of sharp shards of ice flew towards the apprentice and anybody behind him. The apprentice harshly hit the ground. He recovered quickly and attempted to fire a stream of sun-magic at Neyvahn, but was knocked back down with a quick knee to the face.

Now the party was started, and everyone on the first floor knew they were there. Whatever, it was going to degrade to this sooner or later.

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; I'm really pushing it today xD
    Word Count;; 510
    Total Word Count;; 1635/3750 (44%)
    OOC;; If my current plan for muse goes well, I think I'll have a post per day or something like that, but don't worry about posting soon! You can take your time

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 8th March 2017, 10:58 pm

The weasel wasn't to surprised about the teleportation that the bakeneko just did to get behind the pillar. Just barely got over without being noticed by one of the sun worshipers, he just laughed slightly and silently in response to his eye rolling that he caused due to the repetitive use of his annoying nickname. Which he was going to continue to use, because why the heck not? He waited, probably about a minute, for the young man to decided their next course of action. The weasel looked up at him, staring at his heterochromic blue eyes as they shifted about the room. And then he spoke, answering his question, and doing the thing that Itazura expected him to do. Go on with guns blazing, figuratively since neither of them wielded firearms. The twenty-three year old hopped out and started to attack, good distraction the itachi thought to himself. He watched for a few moments as he attack, quickly planning out what he was going to do.
    Transforming himself into wind, a unique ability of the kamaitachi's, he moved silently over behind someone that was about to attack his unguarded ally. Turning back into his physical human form, he wrapped his lanky looking arm around his neck and strangled him. Though only until they fell unconscious, he figured the boy he was working with wasn't much for murder. Though who know how long he could hold out without killing, his appetite was growing, he could feel his stomach fighting with itself. Even if he had eaten recently, which he hadn't, he would probably still be hungry right now. His metabolism was extremely fast, faster then any human or even weasel. Almost impossibly fast. Making him almost always hungry, and the more hungry he was, the less self-control he had and more likely he was to eat people. Considering that is what he craves most, the blood and flesh of humans and yokai like himself. Rather sickening I know, but it doesn't really bother the kamaitachi. As long as he gets his food he is happy. Though not saying he doesn't enjoy the occasional torture of a meal, because he does. Typical bloodthirsty yokai behavior.
    He lunched out his hand after dropping the poor soul to the floor, letting out a large burst of air from his small hand, knocking a couple apprentices to the floor. He then he unleashed his claws and sliced them across the leg tendons of the young adults, and following up with their arms. Then he left them to wallow in their pain and think about how useless they currently were. He launched a kick at somebody's head, though not without getting a nice sun make enhanced punch to his leg. Which cause him some major pain with the burns, though thankfully didn't break anything, which is always nice. Broken bones were always such a big hassle.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,892 3,750

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 9th March 2017, 9:28 pm

Neyvahn was able to take down one of the apprentices and looked over to see Ita take down a crowd of them rather harshly. They were all on the floor, groaning and holding their bleeding limbs. Were slashed tendons really necessary? That was a kind of injury that would stay around a whole lot longer than a bruise. Neyvahn would've kept thinking about Ita's methods, but he was instantly brought back to reality by a strong ray of sun magic to the chest.

His leather armor burned through, exposing the side of his abdomen. The skin itself however remained unburned. If being a white dragon slayer had its benefits, now was the time to put them to use. Neyvahn unsheathed his sword and swung it at the approaching sun mage. The blade phased through the mage's right arm, slightly frightening the elder. However, there was no cut. Neyvahn just smirked though. The fool tried to launch another burst of sun magic from his right arm, but the limb fell limp, covered in cold frost. Using the opening provided by the lack of a sun attack, Neyvahn closed in quickly and stunned his target with a jab to the nose, following up with a swift high kick to the man's temple. "Yenukilēri Zefeni!" The kick connected strongly and knocked his opponent clean off their feet. When he hit the ground, the elder was down and out for the count.

Neyvahn then turned to pay attention to a couple of elder sun mages currently targeting him. Great, all he needed was a few more morons to worry about. Nonetheless, he dove to the side to dodge one of the beams, but the other hit him square in the chest. Neyvahn growled in pain and hit the ground, letting his sword slide across the marble floor. Damn, he wasn't going to worship the sun anytime soon. That stuff hurts.

The two elder mages charged up their feet and fists with more magic and ran at Neyvahn head on. In response to their hostility, the bakeneko teleported above them and dropped down right into one of them. He knocked them to the ground and then shouted, "Li‘ile Nova!" The space around him was covered in a blinding light for a fraction of a second. When it faded out, the two sun mages were sent flying across the room. When they both hit solid ground, one was out cold and the other was beaten enough to talk to without any real threat to the two yokais.

Neyvahn retrieved his sword and walked over to the half-unconscious man. By this point, every one of the cultists on the first floor was dealt with... hopefully they were all breathing though. Neyvahn had a hunch that Ita liked to play a little rough. Nonetheless, he walked up to the elder and pointed his sword at the man's neck. It was more of a scare tactic though, he didn't actually plan to cut him or anything. Most he'd do is probably headbutt him or something just to knock him out. "Ita, can you come here for a second? I want to see if he might know where we can find who we're looking for."

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Plan in motion, hoping for stability
    Word Count;; 535
    Total Word Count;; 2170/3750 (58%)
    OOC;; Let the muse flow!!! xD

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 10th March 2017, 5:13 pm

After being punched in the leg and getting burnt pretty good, he downed the person that did so to him. Dodging a few of his attacks with his weasel like agility and flexibility, then he flipped over him and then proceeded to jab a finger into a pressure point in his neck, knocking him out. Luckily for the cultist, the kamaitachi had his deadly sharp claws sheathed when he knocked him out. Soon the two yokai had knocked out, incapacitated or scared off everybody on the first floor, somehow without alerting anybody else that wasn't in the foyer. So hopefully nobody was nearby that they had to deal with. With a relieved sigh the young ayakashi stretched his arms out above his head with a satisfied groan to go with it. Letting his arms drop, he looked over to the bakeneko who called him.
    He walked over to him with his hands in his pockets, listening to the boy finish speaking, he grinned and looked down at the poor man. Though his grin looked like it's usual mischievous self, it had a sickening twist to it, it seemed larger then possible, like he was plotting some unpleasant things that were worst then just a couple of pranks. He giggled, that and the grin unsettled the elder, sending chills down his spine. "So it's playtime? How fun" he chuckled again as he squatted down beside the man. Looking straight into his eyes he unsheathed his claws and traced them along the man's expression, drawing a little bit of blood as he moved his finger down. "So you'll tell us what we want to know, right child?" he said, his eyes flickering from soft hazel to the color of the bright crimson liquid that dripped down the man's face.
    The words that he said may seem weird coming from what looked like a young teenager. But he was old enough to be the mage's great-great-great-great grandfather, though even then, he is still considered to be young for his species. Yokai's were odd creatures, they lived much much longer then that of humans, and had an especially hard time dying from anything due to their magical abilities. Itazura probably has died multiple times by human standards, but of course, here he was, alive and well. About ready to flay this poor sun mage. Though he could've just been threatening the man, it was hard to tell if he was serious or not. You can never tell if he is lying or not. He's had years and years of experience. So he could be planning to do unspeakable things to get information, and even past that point. And let's be honest here, what is more likely for the itachi to do?

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,349 3,750

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 14th March 2017, 10:55 am

The way Itazura acted was unsettling Neyvahn. He seemed so mischievous at first, only a prankster. However, when the bakeneko saw his partner's sinister expression, he couldn't see that itachi anymore. Instead, he was forced to witness a terrifyingly dangerous yokai.

Neyvahn got flashbacks from his encounter with Iza a while back. The behavior was little different... but Neyvahn couldn't deny that they were similar. Ita's eyes changed color, into a blood red light, and the hair on the back of Neyvahn's neck stood on end. Things were getting too serious now. That kind of act could have been fake, just to gather information... but did he really want to take that chance? Neyvahn didn't plan to kill anybody today or anytime soon, especially not a religious mage whom they invaded. Besides, the poor bastard was already scared out of his mind. The fear on his face made it obvious he would talk. That was enough scaring for one day.

Neyvahn would plant a hand on the back of Ita's shirt collar and pull up to bring him to his feet. "Ita, give me the photo." Granted the itachi would hand him the picture of their client's daughter, Neyvahn would show the sun mage who they were looking for. "We're looking for her. If you have any information on where she is, I suggest you tell us. After all, I'm not sure how much longer I could restrain my partner here."

Almost immediately, the sun mage threw his hands up in surrender and started talking. "Okay, okay, I'll talk! The girl was initiated into the order a few days ago, so she's being taught up in the Pilgrimage Chambers!"

"Pilgrimage Chambers?" Neyvahn mumbled to himself. An odd name, but where the hell would the "Pilgrimage Chambers" be? "And where would we find these chambers?"

"... I, uhh... I'm not allowed to disclose the location to non-believers that-"

Neyvahn burst a flash of light right in front of the mage's face, temporarily blinding him. "I'm not in the mood for games. Unless you tell us where the Pilgrimage Chambers are, you'll have to be fed through a tube down your throat!"

"OKAY, okay!" The elder wiped his eyes, whimpering. "The Chambers are on the third floor from the top!"

Finally, the old man was smart enough to spare himself. Neyvahn pulled him up by the front of his robes and slammed his forehead against the man's nose, knocking him out cold. Though there wouldn't be any permanent damage, it would hurt for a few days after. "Thank you for your cooperation."

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Recovering from a postless weekend
    Word Count;; 430
    Total Word Count;; 2600/3750 (69%)
    OOC;; Sorry for the long time without posting. I was visiting my sister at her apartment for the weekend and forgot to bring my laptop

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 17th March 2017, 6:30 pm

He pulled his hand back from the man's face, his claws still out on both of his hands, the blood dripped off the tip of one of them. An unsettling large grin still on the itachi's fair colored expression, his weasel-like fangs were easy to spot in said inhumane smile. His small hands rested gently on his knees as he squatted, as to get closer to the magician who laid there. He didn't stop staring at him with his wide, evilly glinting blood red eyes, until he heard the bakeneko speak to him. Dropping his grin and looking up at the grey haired boy with a rather creepy yet blank expression, hard to tell what was scarier, him with the grin or without it. One of his fangs snagged on his bottom lip, sticking out from his mouth. Listening to him speak, he took a moment to process before glancing down to his side. He removed one of his hands from his knee and instead of retracting his impressively sharp and long claws, he just gingerly reaching into his pants pocket and pulled the picture from it. Holding it between two nails, he reached up towards Neyvahn, letting go of it as he grabbed it.
    The henge turned his crimson gaze back to the poor frightened man who laid helplessly on the floor, most likely in pain, more or less depending on who downed him and how. His grin reappeared, settling nicely onto his face, fitting perfectly and right at home. The mage swallowed nervously as he looked up at the picture of the young blonde girl whom the neko was showing him a picture of. When the twenty or so year old man finished speaking, the elder looked back at the kamaitachi. Who complied with his last sentence, staring directly into the man's eyes and right through him. He chuckled slightly, the laugh seemed to echo more then it should've. He reached up a hand to his own neck, and he traced one of his seemingly long claws, slowing across his throat. Making an obvious gesture towards the mage. Of course, that only happened in a matter of a second or two.
    So once he gave up, looking back at the feline yokai, the two continued to converse. Though the boy didn't stop staring at him, listening silently to the two as they spoke. Poor man, was probably going to have nightmares about this day for months, maybe years. After Keyvolo got the information the two wanted, he lifted the elder man from his spot and headbutting him, successfully knocking him out. Proceeding to drop him he looked over to the weasel, who stood up straight. Sheathing his claws he cracked his knuckles, as he looked over to the grey haired young man and grinned a less terrifying and more mischievous grin. His eyes, flickering between the color of blood, a bright blue, and it's usual hazel color, before settling for the hazel. "Well that was fun, hope more of that happens" the kamaitachi said with an innocent enough sounding giggle afterwards, going with his rather innocent looking appearance as a teenager. Of course, after that, who believes that he is actually how he looks. If you guessed nobody, you'd be correct.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,892 3,750

N o t e s:
    Np neynyan, I'm still having a hard time posting, so it's slow going for me too ;P
    Though now I'll try and get to spamming this thing so I can get to b-rank

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 17th March 2017, 11:47 pm

Making a quick monster roll really quick xD Hope you don't mind

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th March 2017, 11:47 pm

The member 'Neyvahn Keyvolo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] NormalMonster Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] Boss Dealing With Cultists [ Job ] [ Itazura | Neyvahn ] NormalMonster
    Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 18th March 2017, 12:29 am

Neyvahn wasn't very happy with how things were going, mainly because his partner was jeopardizing the "legal" part of their mission. The way Ita handled things was way too sadistic, like he wanted to torture everyone he saw. At this rate, they'd never find who they were looking for, a ridiculous amount of people would end up dead, and Neyvahn would ultimately regret his decision to ever give the damn yokai a chance.

He should've know it from the beginning. A yokai is one thing, but a weasel yokai? There's no way that wouldn't end badly. They'll leave the tower and Ney would realize all of his equipment will be missing, and the stupid itachi would be running off with it.

In response to Ita's "innocent" response, Neyvahn snarled and whipped away from him. "This is almost worse than Iza."

"Suuure. At least Iza had the decency to-"

"Zip it, Kei." The silver-haired bakeneko walked briskly towards the staircase heading up to the next floor while Kei just receded in false despair. Fortunate for the two yokais, the floors and ceilings were very thick and solid. Little to no sound from their brawl transferred and they were still undiscovered. Kind of surprising considering their Django-styled entrance.

Nonetheless, Neyvahn made his way up the stairs, not even bothering to see if Ita was following him. At this point, it'd be better to work alone. Having a yokai as a partner would be more like babysitting.

_oOo_

As they proceeded to climb the tower, the amount of cultists grew. By the seventh floor, the odds were 10 to 1 in favor of the sun-worshipers. The general favor did not side with them though, as Neyvahn and Ita clearly held the upper hand. In a way, the sun magic they were using against Ney just fed him more. Should they come across a truly formidable foe, that little detail could help him pull through.

After they lost track of the floors, Neyvahn moved up another flight of steps. At the top was a large open hall, a few doorways labeled in golden plates. On one of them was labeled "Celestial Baptism," another was labeled "Confessions," and then... Bingo. "Pilgrimage Chambers." Neyvahn would have walked up to it, but there were easily 10 apprentices or so moving up and down the hall. A little odd considering Ney and Ita had dealt with much more just a floor or two down...

Regardless, Neyvahn pulled on his choker and muttered two words very quietly. "Minimi Birihani." His body was slowly covered in pools of mirrored light before he completely disappeared to the naked eye. Although he'd be invisible to any equal being, they'd still be able to smell, hear, or touch him. However, he'd react long before that mattered,

The invisible yokai quietly glided through the crowds of apprentices, careful not to get too close to one. Unfortunately, these apprentices were visually trained, making it hard to stay hidden. If he were too close or too sudden, then they'd know something was up. However, slow and steady movements wouldn't place anything out of the ordinary to the unsuspecting apprentices.

It was only when the moment was right that Neyvahn would strike. While the cultists traveled up and down the hall, Neyvahn waited for one to separate from the main group. He silently cracked open a door and shoved the startled victim into the empty room. Neyvahn covered his mouth and put him into a choke hold. The boy struggled, tried to yell out, but the room's acoustics weren't cooperating with him... That and his mouth was covered by Neyvahn's invisible hand. Soon enough, the cultist stopped struggling and fell unconscious.

Neyvahn released him and looked back out into the hallway. All of them were still walking around, but one of them was searching. Seems he noticed something missing. Probably one who knew the person he knocked out. Ney cursed silently as one-by-one the apprentices started wearily looking around. Turns out his stealth needed a little improvement.

Quietly slipping out and following behind the closest cultist, Neyvahn prepared for another brawl. Hopefully this one would end quickly enough. He could feel a surge of power in the direction of the chambers and he suspected it was a person of importance. Neyvahn flattened his hand out and karate chopped the cultist he was following right in the side of the neck. The poor bastard collapsed to the floor, unconscious before he hit the ground.

All the remaining apprentices turned to see the boy fall, and started searching around. At this point, the invisibility would only help to disorient them. They could see a slight bend in the light, like a fun-house mirror revealing the area behind it. A few inched closer, confused and oddly fascinated by it... well, up until they heard a few mumbled words.

Neyvahn reappeared in the same fashion of which he disappeared and started swinging. He landed a solid blunt hit against one of the apprentices and knocked him off his feet. That was three down so far. While he still had a chance, Neyvahn looked over to Ita to see the kind of progress he made. Although the weasel was a wildcard, Neyvahn could use some help making quick work of this crowd. There were more important places to be.

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Questionable in some cases
    Word Count;; 887
    Total Word Count;; 3487/3750 (93%)
    OOC;; I don't know why I did this at 1:30 in the morning... it just kinda happened.

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 21st March 2017, 9:38 am

Itazura saw the look upon the young man's face, he didn't seem very happy at the current situation. Most likely due to how the itachi dealt with, well, everything. For being in Black Rose, a legal guild, he doesn't really act like a legal mage. He still needlessly kills, tortures for pleasure, and of course, eats, can't forget that. He was a rather uncivilized yokai and he doesn't care for all the death he caused. Because most of the time it doesn't really effect him, considering his extensive travel that he used to do, never staying in one place for more then a week or two and most. And never returning to the same place twice, except on rare occasions. Like now, he lives in Rose Garden, and he takes missions that end up in the same places as before. Isn't preferred, but he has dealt. Hasn't ran into too much problems yet. Nobody of the guild as seemed to notice his usual shenanigans, besides maybe the guildmaster, now Neyvahn, and of course. Who he claims to be his dear friend, Seika, or as he often calls her, Sei-Chan. Though she doesn't really approve of that nickname nor his company in general.
    The kamaitachi followed after the bakeneko, trying to act like he doesn't care for the distrust that the feline felt towards him. Guess he saw it coming, though I can't say he enjoyed it. He isn't one to enjoy any sort of pain be it physical or mental, he isn't a masochist or anything of the sort. His bare feet pressing on the steps as he walked up them made no sound, he looked at the back of his teammate as they slowly made their way up the steps. His hazel gaze glanced down back at all of the people on the first floor, either groaning in pain or knocked out to deal with their pain probably in a few hours or so. The ayakashi snickered slightly and silently at the site. But quickly dropped his grin as he continued to follow his companion, who appeared to be ignoring him. I guess hoping that if he didn't look at him long enough he would go away. Exactly the same way the weasel deals with his problems! Suppose he was just an annoying problem to the neko.
    They'd been walking for, what felt like to the itachi, ages. Despite how he the mustelid looks, he is more then a hundred years old by human standards, though he is more childish, and seems to act more like an immature teenager then a wise old man. Like he should be if he was more human. Which he isn't, he tends to embrace his animal/yokai side more then anything else. It's much more enjoyable then having to deal with all the rules humans put up for themselves, it's so tiring to follow, and so boring. Why would you want to do all that, when you have powers to do whatever you want? Well at least, that is the time-space manipulator's logic. So really, summery, he is really freaking old, but acts like a child. Leans more towards being ADHD then most, so is rather impatient. So even if they were walking that long, it felt like hours to him.
    When they finally got to where they needed to be, Itazura only getting this clue when he saw the young man looking around for the pilgrimage chambers. Reading the signs at the doors, which to the weasel just looked like a bunch of scribbling, being illiterate he couldn't understand what it said. The grey haired yokai then proceeded to be on his way, using a spell that acted as an optical illusion with the light. Making it so nobody could really see him, though with his enhanced animalia senses he could tell where he was easily. Though nobody else seemed to notice. He stayed silent at the top of the steps, waiting as Neyvahn made his way around the large group of apprentices. In which he got distracted, forgetting for a minute or two that he should get going also. He backed down the stairs slightly, turning into his original form. A small multi-colored weasel, orange, brown maybe some tan, with bright blue eyes. He stood up on his hind legs and peeked over the floor, scanning his surroundings. Making a path in his head, seeing which would be the best way to go to follow his 'friend'.
    Deciding he must get moving, the henge yokai hopped up onto the floor, and scurried by the feet of the many people. Though he wasn't to fond of this situation, not favoring crowds that much, not being used to them an all. He wasn't really afraid of them, just uncomfortable, so he could deal. He scurried, walking on all for legs, nobody appeared to notice him. His pads on his four feet made tip-tapping noises, but the sound was covered up by the walking around of the apprentices and their conversing with one another. Made Itazura's job easier at least if nothing else. He made his way into an open room, standing on his hind legs he yipped towards one of the apprentices that were making their way past the slightly opened room. Catching their attention, the one woman walked into the room and looked around. "Hello? Anybody th-" she started to speak in a soft-spoken tone before a hand clamped her mouth. "Nope, nobody's here" he said with a giggle, barely just resisting the urge to clamp his mouth around her neck and feast on her flesh. Instead he just shut his mouth and growled, he wrapped his delicate looking arm around her neck. When she passed out she placed her behind some things, so nobody would see her if they just peeked in the room.
    He managed to do this again with no problem, unluckily for them he couldn't hold his urge and bit a couple of little pieces off of their shoulder. Swallowing it with ease, it wasn't dangerously deep or in a vital spot so the person would be fine sleeping for a few hours. Might be a little bit woozy and in pain when they finally awake after this whole incident. The boy peeked out of the room, his hazel eyes flickering back from a bloodish red color. He saw his teammate moving about, assuming it was him at least considering the oddity in the light around that spot. All the people seemed distracted, most likely at what Neyvahn did. Giving the weasel a perfect opening to down some people who weren't looking his way. Swiftly moving out of the room as he transformed himself into a flurry of air. Which nobody seemed bothered by, and it fit right in well with all the noises of the ongoing commotion that the bakeneko caused.
    As his hands turned solid, he knocked two people's heads together, knocking them both out and probably giving them a bad headache in the morning. Picking them both up by their cloak collars, seeing as they were no longer going stealth anymore, he twirled around, hitting other apprentices with the unconscious bodies of their friends. And proceeded to let them go, both of them hitting and opposite wall and falling to the floor in awkward positions. The weasel then winced when they hit the wall, but then followed with some laughter at what he just brought down upon all the people. Turning his head towards the feline he grinned, he certainly was a wild card.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    4,150 3,750

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 21st March 2017, 9:38 pm

Seems the tight quarters worked to the two yokai's advantage. Ten sun apprentices were downed nearly just as soon as they noticed the intruders, and all of them seemed to be intact for the most part. Sure there would be some minor concussions or bruises, but nothing scarring or lethal... Neyvahn was pretty sure.

He picked up the faint smell of blood, but ignored it and moved on. Last thing he needed was the sudden craving for blood. If we wasn't careful, he'd black out and next thing he knows, he's chowing down on the very person they were trying to bring home... Ugh. Neyvahn shivered at the cannibalistic thoughts and moved on, pushing the Pilgrimage Chamber doors open. Inside were elaborate rooms filled with statues, ritualistic offerings, and many other things to do with whatever the hell the Chambers were for.

Neyvahn only had to look around for a few moments to find the source of immense energy he felt beforehand. At the other end of the enormous room was what looked like a throne. In that throne: a man, draped in ridiculously decorated robes, with an eternally shining crown on his head.

Neyvahn groaned. "This really is a cult..."

The man on the throne lifted his chin in a royal manner and glared down at the two yokai. "You two are not worthy to stand before the House of the Sun-"

"Bite me, jackass," the silver-haired bakeneko snapped. "We're here for a new initiative. We'll take her and leave, so you don't have to be disgusted by our presence." Neyvahn knew he was practically begging for a fight, but he was getting fed up with all this religious bullshit. It may have just been the people he's met (most likely, because he's only met extremist cultists), but every "man of god" was always condescending and narcissistic. This man was no different, considering he basically dressed like a king. Any second, he'd say something about respect to a higher-up. Neyvahn was used to the drill... or at least he thought he was.

Instead, he received a harsh beam of sunlight to the chest. The bakeneko was flung back against the wall with a solid thud, cracking the wood. The breath was knocked from his lungs and forced to stay out. All Neyvahn could do was silently and painfully look over to the itachi he was previously standing next to. He didn't trust Ita at all, but there wasn't anything he could do. For what would feel like forever, his breath would refuse to refill his lungs. Unless Ita kept the sun mage occupied, Ney would quickly bite the dust.

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Somewhat steady
    Word Count;; 440
    Total Word Count;; 3927/3750 (100%)
    OOC;; Get some damage in on the boss xD

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 22nd March 2017, 9:34 pm

The weasel wiped off some blood from around his mouth, and then proceeded to wipe the remnants from his hand onto his t-shirt hoodie. He enjoyed his little snack of flesh that he got off an apprentice while they were unconscious. Though it did little to satisfy his constant hunger, though it did well to tame it for a few minutes at least. Itazura stayed silent as he followed after the young bakeneko. He placed his hands into his pockets as they entered another room. A strong presence that the both of them felt was in here, coming from a man in many bright robes. He was sort of hard not to look at, but you could tell that is why he dressed like that. Though this man was strong, the weasel did not feel frightened by him, like most things. Which made him considerably less cautious, having no fear for things made him have no reason to be held back from doing considerably stupid things. Which you could call what he is going to do.
    Just letting the following scene roll out before him, completely unconcerned for his teammate who was just slammed into a wall, stunned and injured. He was caring like that. If he wanted he could've just left the feline there to die by the archmage's hand. He wasn't to worried, he would come back to life, I mean he was a yokai and a cat. So a simple death like being burned by light, wouldn't permanently kill him. But he decided against this, why not have some fun with this man? Playtime was something he's been waiting to do for a while now. The kamaitachi grinned as the archmage of the sun floated up from his seat and turned his gaze toward him. They made eye contact and the weasel's eyes turned blood red, his weasel ears peeked up from his rustled head of dirty blond hair. Along with his matching tail, neither of that seeming that threatening yes. But his sharp fangs and six inch claws might be something to fear.
    "Oh we will have now won't we? Don't die on me to quick~" the weasel chuckled, crouching lower to the ground. Jumping out of the way right as a ray of burning light shot at him. He darted towards the man who floated above him, being considerably fast due to his weasel like abilities. "Whenever you decide to get of your ass kitty, do fetch the little one won't you?" he asked the other henge yokai rhetorically before jumping up into the air, being at the man's level for only a moment. But at this moment, he grabbed the collar of the archmage's many robes, and used and ability that would slow down time for only that man. Making his movements considerably slower then they were previously. So the weasel was able to drag him to the ground with ease.
    With his enhanced reflexes, that man barely had a chance, though this isn't saying he didn't get a hit out on his attacker. The boy pinned him to the floor, which probably looked rather odd. A young lanky, teenage looking anthro-boy pinning a rather large and elder grown man who probably had some muscle under all those brightly colored robes. The itachi started to repeatedly claw the man's face, maybe he wasn't to bothered by physical attacks. But I highly doubt he wouldn't get damage from this, the ayakashi's deathly sharp claws that were used to doing this sort of thing. Then doing a rather odd thing, he stopped, he could've easily just continued and killed the man. But let's just say he was playing with his food. He pulled away his now bloodied claws, the man screaming, though rather slowly. Not as slow as he could be, but he was a rank above the itachi, technically speaking.
    Then he gently touched the mans face and casted another spell, one that would slow down the healing of the wounds on his face. And generally just making them hurt even more. Then he hopped off of him and deactivated the spell that slowed the man down. Then proceeded to giggle.  The archmage managed to get to his knees and he cupped his clawed expression. Extremely hurt, and now blinded, underneath his shouts and grumblings of pain he cursed the weasel. Calling him a demon and so on, nothing the boy wasn't use to. He just stood their with his bloodied hand on his hip and a grin on his face. "Sorry, didn't want to kill you so soon, not sure if my friend will. Legal mage and all that if you know what I mean" the weasel said, lifting one of his hands to his lips so he could lick the blood from his claws.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    4,951 3,750

M a g i c    U s e d:
    遲下 Chioriru Slow Down
    Description:
    This allows the mage to slow down time, or the time of certain things causing them to move a lot slower then they are supposed to move. He can slow down things and people for two posts, depending on the rank. If he slows down time, he is not slowed also, he stays normal speed and he can only slow down time for 10 seconds.
    Deactivated

慢傷 孤立 Shunshō Koritsu Sluggish Wound Isolation
    Description:
    This spell isolates a wound on the target's body and slows down of the wound causing the previous damage done, which caused this wound, again. Though this can only be done to one wound, and the user has to be close to cast the spell. They don't have to hold it though, they just has to cast it close, can't cast it more then 1 meter away from target. This spell can last up to two posts, the post it's casted causes the damage done to it again, and the other two posts add up to 1 D-Rank hit each.
    Three post left to cooldown
    Spell lasts two more posts

Directory

Neyvahn Keyvolo
    Neyvahn Keyvolo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Neyvahn Keyvolo 28th March 2017, 5:30 pm

Neyvahn gritted his teeth. Through squinted and strained eyes, he could see Ita beating the shit out of the arch-mage. He slowed him down, clawed his face, pulled him straight from the air, and all that jazz. It didn't seem like he had much trouble dealing with the highly-ranked mage, making Neyvahn question why he even took the job with him. The itachi didn't need any help it seemed, so what point was there for Neyvahn to tag along? Maybe it was just because he liked annoying the shit out of people. It wasn't too hard to believe that was a possibility, especially after Ita told him to get off his ass and "do fetch the little one won't you?"

After the haziness died down, the silver-haired bakeneko supported himself against the splintered wall and rolled his eyes. "Thanks for helping me up, asshole."

"Harsh."

Neyvahn pushed off the wall and started wondering around. The arch-mage was busy handling Ita, so Ney had no problem just walking around the chambers. It seems the rooms were pretty much empty, all except for a few new initiatives. Very few of them really challenged Neyvahn though. Those that did, Neyvahn just pointed his sword at. It worked well enough.

After more chambers than he'd like to explore, Neyvahn finally came across one holding two initiatives. In the left corner of the room was the girl they were looking for. "Follow me," he said, wasting no time with pleasantries. "Your parents are worried sick, and they're putting up a ton of money to bring you back. You're going home... and don't even think about saying no." The girl was going to refuse but immediately shut up after seeing the yokai's glare. Neyvahn was in no mood for unneeded conflict, so he wouldn't hesitate to threaten her. Glad he didn't have to. It seems she understood and followed along without much resistance.

By the time Neyvahn and his "plus-one" got back to the area where Ita and the arch-mage were fighting, Neyvahn's partner had already beaten the "sun-king" and gotten him on the floor. However, Neyvahn was worried the weasel would go overboard again. He walked up to the arch-mage and pulled him up, granted Ita wasn't on top of him, and then set him back down on his little throne. The poor bastard was scratched up enough that he didn't complain, just laid down into the seat with heavy breaths. Their work in the tower was done, no need to cause more trouble. "Alright Itazura, she's here. Let's go."

JOB COMPLETE

Location;; Mystic Tower
    Muse;; Difficult to keep up with current work schedule
    Word Count;; 425
    Total Word Count;; 4352/3750 (100%)
    OOC;; Whew, glad we got that done

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:03 am