Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75]

Ejji
    Ejji

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Manipulation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] Empty Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75]

Post by Ejji 25th February 2017, 6:34 pm

Ejji gazed across the beautiful island that he had come to for a job, it was beautiful, though he wasn't there to admire it's beauties. He walked towards the big house on the island that the job request had come from, his teal eyes scanned the house and it's surroundings, making sure everything was safe from now on. He had decided to do this job since he was bored and had nothing else to do, he didn't know if the people that requested for some mage assistance asked for another mage to work with him as a partner. Though Ejji was just a kid, he was one of the most smartest people around, with his 200 IQ, he was perfect for fighting as he made quite some brilliant strategies, though, most underestimate his intelligence and strength in battle due to his age. Ejji knocked on the door, patiently waiting for someone to open the door, and then it happened, the door opened to reveal a man in a white lab coat such as a scientist or researcher. "Oh you came! The name's Geoss! Your partner I asked for will be here shortly, this isn't a job for one person, or rather a kid." Geoss told Ejji, a bit surprised by his age, making Ejji furrow his brows, "I didn't need a partner, but sure. The name's Ejji." Ejji blatantly responded as he waited for his so called partner to arrive. 

After his partner arrived, Ejji didn't bother to introduce himself until after they got out of the researchers house, "So this is what's going on you two. We’ve recently uncovered an ancient artifact resting deep under the water’s surface. According to legends and our data so far, it should be capable of enchanting one’s body with magical properties, making anyone capable of breathing underwater. Recovery of this artifact is absolutely essential for our research! Unfortunately, it also seems to make any non-human creature aggressive. Which is why we need a mage to dive in that crystal-clear water and beat up some fish! Oh, and don’t worry about the air. We’ve prepared several air-lacrimas that will allow you to do your job... for a while. The artifact looks like a crystal ball, shining with a briliant, red light. Now, chop chop, get to it already!" Geoss explained thoroughly as he pushed Ejji and his partner out of the door so they could begin their job.

"The name's Ejji, nice working with you." Ejji told his new partner for the job as he walked closer towards the ocean to gaze at it's beauty.

431/1650

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] U1Go3jy
                                                                              "The brightest flame makes the darkest shadow" - Ejji

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Magic: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Magic:

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] Empty Re: Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75]

Post by kittykool75 25th February 2017, 7:20 pm

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] HjYByyj
    Lucius Foss Golden Phoenix B-Rank
    I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

The eighteen year old walked off the boat, using his cane to prevent him from falling off the ramp, ignoring the offers for help from other passengers. It was irritating, yeah people were just trying to help, but to him it just felt like people were pitying him due to his blindness. And let's be honest, they probably were, and it pissed him off. He doesn't want anybodies' pity or help, just cause he can't see doesn't make him any less capable of taking care of himself. Maybe the clinical depression does, but we won't talk about that. This was one of the better days, not feeling too crappy (not anymore then he always feels), his elder sister urged him to get out there and socialize with people. Maybe do a mission or two. You think with how long the two of them have been adoptive siblings, she wouldn't force him to get out and about. Though I guess she is just trying to help his mental state, not really accounting for his usual antisocial behavior.
    So here he was on Crescent Island, going to assist a lower ranking mage one a mission. He wasn't to eager to get there and have to deal with more people, so he took his sweet time to get there. Probably could've gotten there in less then twenty minutes due to having quite the long stride he automatically has due to being seven feet tall, but he decided against it. Though sadly, he had to eventually arrive. Taking a deep breath as he stepped in front of the house he was told to go to, he realized it in a large sigh. Then he reached up his hand and knocked on the door, gripping his walking stick with his artificial hand. Once he did he was pulled inside forcefully by some guy, he guessed his client for this mission, but by being pulled inside he slammed his head on the top of the door frame. He grunted, his height was more of a curse then it was a blessing. Though with how many times he ran his head into door frames, especially since he has been blind, he has gotten used to it. It was still rather annoying.
    Lucius continued to get forcefully moved around, tempted to hurt the man due to what he thought to be unnecessary touching, he decided against it. He was trying to prevent people from figuring out that he was a Coming Storm, so causing unneeded violence may ruin that. I suppose he might be being overly cautious though. Ignoring his anger, he did actually hear the explanation from the scientist. Then they were pushed out of the house, well wasn't this great. He looked down in the direction of the thirteen year old as he spoke. Letting out a sigh he switched his cane to his other hand "If you must call me anything, refer to me a Fie. Now let's get this over with" he said to the tween, using one of his aliases, because why not?

W o r d    C o u n t:
    510 1,650

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Ejji
    Ejji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] Empty Re: Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75]

Post by Ejji 25th February 2017, 7:59 pm

The name who Ejji was doing a job with was named Fie, well that's what he said his name was. Ejji put his hands in his pockets and took out two white lacrimas which the scientist had said would allow them to breath for a while underwater, Ejji consumed one without hesitation and passed one to his blind partner. Though his partner was blind, Ejji knew to never pity anyone as everyone is equal, but it was mostly because he just didn't give a shit. Ejji gazed at the beautiful ocean before he submerged himself into the water, though he was in water, his magic would still be efficient as there were many shadows beneath the top of the water, Ejji needed to test Fie and see if he could make a strategy with both of them in it, so when the time comes and something dangerous approaches, he would have made an excellent strategy. "Whatever comes our way first, you got it. I need to examine the way you fight and what magic you use." Ejji told Fie sternly as his body began to glow a dark shade.

Shadow Body!

Ejji's body was granted down on the bottom surface of the ocean in shadow form, he was now on the surface as a shadow, now nothing physical would be able to harm him, as he was on the surface as a shadow. He anxiously waited to examine Fie's fighting capabilities, he hoped he was a strong partner, though he did have quite a peculiar aura coming from him, as if it was being coated and hiding his true aura, though Ejji didn't seem to care. "Show me what you got." Ejji yelled towards Fie, still in his shadow form, hopefully this man would rise above Ejji's expectations so they could quickly clear this job, after all, Ejji thought of jobs as a drag. Will Fie rise above his expectations?

Ejji was not that much of an experienced mage, but it was too be noted that he had one of the highest if not highest IQ in the world. He was not as experienced in battle as others but he was definitely a threat at his age, with his magic, most guilds would want him, as it was quite an interesting magic. Ejji could not wait to see the blind mans magic, he felt a strong aura coming from the blind man, but that did not mean he was strong, he wanted to see it with his own eyes. Ejji could make strategies with anyone no matter what their magic or fighting style was, and he could do it in mere seconds, so if Fie was able to fully show Ejji his magic, he would be able to devise a plan within seconds, if not, less.

897/1650

Ejji
    Ejji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ejji 25th February 2017, 8:00 pm

Ejji carried out 1 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] OdAaNwh

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 27th February 2017, 3:40 pm

I   c r e a t e d   a   m o n s t e r   a   h e l l   w i t h i n   m y   h e a d

He took the air lacrima from him and ate it after seeing that the kid wasn't suffering at all from it. Though before hopping into the clear waters, he stripped down. Taking off his sunglasses, hat, hoodie, shirt, shoes and pants, wearing some black spandex underneath all his layers of black clothing. He wasn't going to try and swim with all of that thick clothing on top of him, weighing him down. Though he was going to take his cane, it could still be useful underwater. Wonder how this was going to work out, he hasn't swam since being blind, so hopefully it wouldn't be to hard. He gently walked into the shallow part of the water, feeling around with his cane. It took a bit for him to actually get it so he wasn't touching the bottom with his feet. He dunked his head underneath the clear waves, getting his long braided black hair soaked.
    The sound was muffled under the water, but he could still hear. Even better then other people cause of his enhanced senses. He heard something coming towards them, but he decided not to bother with it yet. He listened to the just barely teenager boss him around, which irritated him, he hated it when people bossed him around. Especially these over proclaimed smart kids. Though I guess he couldn't say much, he was really smart at that age also, and still is a genius. He decided he was just going to go along and do his own thing, it's always fun to mess with kids or people in general. So instead of listening to the child and using his magic, he just unsheathed his sword that was concealed within his cane. Just to spite the child, cause why not? And when he heard the confused and angry stingray come towards him, he swung his sword. Though it was harder to move underwater he did hit it before it could move, then he stabbed into and twisted his blade, no doubt killing the creature.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    849 1,650

N o t e s:

Job Description:

"

Directory

Ejji
    Ejji

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ejji 15th March 2017, 4:26 am

Ejji smirked as Fie defied his orders, I see, he doesn't take instructions because I'm a kid, should have known he would have thought of me as a brat for bossing him around. Ejji jumped out of his shadow body form and complimented the disobedient yet interesting man.

"I'm sorry If I came off as bossing you around. When I was with a team, I had been normally made as a leader and strategy maker for all of our jobs, it seems you are not like them and can fight on your own without my strategies, I sincerely apologize." Ejji apologized to the man as his voice was muffled from the water. The water rejuvenated his skin as he confidently thought of strategies in his head, he wanted to finish this drag of the job as fast as he could, and you couldn't blame him. He ventured deeper into the ocean with Fie trailing along? The presence of this apparent 'Mystical Item' which allows one to breath underwater was growing, the fish began to clear out as the sound of an entity drew near, it was something, there were a lot of them, little did Ejji know that they were soon to be attacked and would most likely be ambushed if not being careful, though knowing how Ejji is, their ambush would definitely not work.

"I know you do not wish to go by my plans, but would you at least try to cooperate with me to finish this job? Trust me, I just wanna finish this job and go to sleep, I just want to finish this job as fast as I can, so how about it?" Zeno lazily explained to Fie, his voice still muffled by the water, but Fie would probably be able to hear him perfectly as he was blind and most likely was very experienced with his other senses. The entity of enemies drew nearer, this time, Ejji was able to feel their presence and was already prepared with many strategies for battle, it was all up to whether Fie would cooperate with him or not.

Yes, Ejji came off as a really bossy kid, but he was only doing this because he was used to bossing around his old teammates which relied on him to win battles by using him as a strategist. He was mostly neglected due to his intelligence and was called by other's his age by 'Nerd'. Though due to his nature, Ejji didn't really care as he was one of those lazy types that didn't really try but always had great results, unless he was in a serious fight, he was a hundred percent lazy.

1342/1650

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 15th March 2017, 4:26 am

The member 'Ejji' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] NormalMonster Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] NormalMonster Underwater Adventure [Arz/Kittykool75] NormalMonster
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by kittykool75 30th March 2017, 10:10 am

Little did the young boy know, that he didn't give a crap about how old he was. He just wasn't one to easily listen to people's orders, if listen to them at all. He doesn't like them, so why should he listen to them? Unless there is something in it for him, or if it was his elder sister then maybe he would, but otherwise, good luck. He used to try and act like a charming and nice young man that loved people and always tried to go out of his way to help and compliment them. But after becoming blind, along with some other details I'll gloss over for now, he doesn't care. He just wants to be locked up in his room all alone for nobody to bother him ever, just to curl up in a ball in silence and darkness, just waiting for death to creep in and take him over. But he couldn't, not with his caring sister who forced him to socialize and get out of the house more. So I guess that explains why he is here, sorry I'm repeating myself, continuing on.
    "It's fine" he grumbled in response to the thirteen year old's apology to him, probably barely possible to tell what he said under the clear waves. Letting out a sigh he pushed some of his long black hair out of his face, letting flow behind him. He almost lost himself in his chaos of thoughts, it was hard to concentrate on anything with out his thoughts were. Constantly either lowering his self-esteem, telling him to go home and go to sleep, drown himself or go on a massacre. Schizophrenic thoughts like that can really shorten one's attention span, even Lucius' (or Fie, whatever you want to call him), who used to be really good at focusing on his tasks. Being rather similar to his current job partner, Ejji, in that fact that they both have a talent for strategizing and stuff of the sort. Though the dark mage seemed to have lost his touch through this past year. Depression and other mental problems has been really affecting the blind assassin.
    Listening to the boy, he pondered a reply then spoke "I can't promise anything" he said simply, his words loud and clear enough to understand through the water, which was trying to disrupt their communication, well with voices and noise at least. He wasn't in the mood to try and cooperate with people, he just wanted to get this over with, and he wasn't going to do it by being bossed around. He looked when he heard something approaching, not that he could see it. With his sword in one hand and it's sheath in the other he swam towards the sounds. "Can't you just leave us alone?" the assassin muttered. And out from different directions, approached a bunch of confused and irritated spotted stingrays. The eighteen year old grunted in displeasure, waiting for a couple to try and ram him before quickly moving himself out of the way. Ending it them headbutting each other, then he stabbed one from underneath it and hit other one with it. "You could help you know" Lucius said to Ejji.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,385 1,650

"

Directory

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:46 am