Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama)

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama) Empty Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama)

Post by Lilim 25th February 2017, 10:29 am

After a stint in the canyon a few days prior, I took the time walking back, forsaking my wings this time to lose myself to memories, but it took far longer than expected. I made it back to my desert oasis after drudging along the unstable sands that made up the majority of the lands I traveled. After coming past noon tide, I made it to the shade of the golden grove that hid itself far amidst the desert that made itself my home. I set myself astride the oasis which served as my water source, sat against my rock, and fashioned a flute made of glass, and played a  melancholy tune which carried itself with a somber air.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama) Z8lAzQC
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 200

Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama) Empty Re: Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama)

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 25th February 2017, 1:14 pm

Aku was walking in the desert… and was lost. What had happened to doing a simple job in the desert had turned into a survive or die situation. It was sad to him that his curse was keeping him alive for a little longer as it could make water without a resource. He scoffed as he walked some more, he had taken off his brothers jacket and shirt because of the blazing heat from the sun.

“Why is there deserts!?” He yelled into the air in vain, the tip of his hat pointing up as a hot breeze blew by. It took his hat off his head and it started to fly a direction. He wasn't sure where he was so direction had all failed him. He stumbled after the only shade for his face.

“Hat don't fly away!” He cried out like a little child as he followed it. It fell down a dune and he followed, he tripped on probably the only rock in thousands of miles. First his face hit the ground and with his momentum he spun downhill. His neck almost broke from the impact as this happened. Next his posterior hit the ground… a stick now made itself at home in his left butt cheek. He yelped and cried for help as he spun more.

He was going to hit his face again but tucked his shoulder and rolled, more on instinct than on training. He knew that his neck would have broken from the impact that time. He rolled up and came out in a run as he caught up to his hat. It landed on his head as he did and he laughed but cried out after because of the stick. He looked around and made sure he still had everything with him. Luckily enough he didn't drop anything.

The small stick poking out of his back side made it painful to walk. He gritted his teeth and pulled it out. This of course made blood flow from the wound. He knew that would happen and still he did it. He pulled out the thread of fate and placed it into the hole. The thread widened as if soaking up the blood. Slowly he filled the thread with magic to insure that there was no debris in the hole. After that he sighed as there was none.

Concentrating again he started to heal himself and the pain that came from the wound amplified exponentially. He had been through torture and it never hurt like healing himself. He screamed as he healed the wound.

“Why are there no trees!” He cried out as the pain faded and his wound closed up.

His body was pushed to the breaking point and he pulled out a water skin. There was some coughing and labored breathing then hacking and then the water skin was filled. Once he was finished more water escaped from between his lips and drenched the sands. Small creatures started to move towards the water and a lizard started to soak up the water through its skin.

Aku rose and started to walk as he placed his now full water skin on his side. He thought that he could hear something and moved towards the sound. As he got closer to the sound he found that it was coming from an oasis… it was probably a mirage. Still he moved towards it in hope that it wasn't. The music was uncheerful and sad. Instead of walking closer he chose to sit down and draw the person who was playing as he didn't want to interrupt the song. He focused on capturing her feeling as quickly as he could. The eyes and face were probably the most detailed part of the drawing, that and the hands and instrument.

Eventually he moved to the other detail, the clothing hair and how it was moved by the cool breeze coming from the water. He flipped the page and drew the oasis without her in it. Then combine both of the pictures on another picture.

“Hello!” He announced when he was done. He moved a little closer as he placed his clothing on a boulder in the Oasis. He took off his pants and used the thread to make a pair of shorts for himself. His green tinted glasses showed that he had brown eyes. He looked over at her and smiled. His hat started to get picked up by the wind again, his hand shot to it keeping it seated.

“I'm Aku from Lamia Scale.” He greeted her as he pointed out the symbol on his back.

“I hope you don't mind helping me. I seem to be lost. Also that song was beautiful but a bit sad.” He admitted and smiled.

“Wait... you aren't a mirage right?” He asked as he looked closer at her.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama) Empty Re: Meeting in the Sands Forgotten (Social/ Aera Tylidae & Aqutanama)

Post by Lilim 25th February 2017, 5:01 pm

“Wait... you aren't a mirage right?” I heard as I broke away from the trance playing music put me in. I laughed a little, amused at the newcomer. "No, little one, I am not a mirage. I'm just one of the sole human denizens of this desert. I'm also a Lamia Scale mage myself,  though you've probably never seen me before now, since I'm hardly there." I softly closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, savoring the lack of sand that usually filled my breath. "If you want to leave the desert, travel south for around 2 and a half hours. If you're willing, I can take you there." I stood up, and stretched slightly, morphing my wings out their tattoos, and stretching them out again, after neglecting them for so long. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 25th February 2017, 8:36 pm

He stood tall six foot and some and she called him little one. Anyone else would have probably been a bit may but he just put his hand on his hat and laughed.

“So your in Lamia Scale and alone? Why are you all alone out here? I mean its nice and quiet but it is too hot!” He complained more to the situation, while wanting to know why she was alone, he wanted everyone to be safe. Slowly he poured some water into his hands and splashed it onto his face. He used the nozzle to get his upper body. Then he drank some and looked at her.

“I would offer you some but this came from my body.” He said and then thought of the words. His eyes opened wide as he looked at her wings, trying to change the subject of his own body fluids being what he drank.

“Ohhh Wow big sis your wings are beautiful!” Aku exclaimed as he moved over and looked at them. Escaping form the desert left him when he looked at her wings.

“Umm..” He stood there bashfully as he looked at her.

“Can I touch them?” He asked as he moved away from her a little. He gathered his things and moved to the cooler area of the Oasis.

“Perhaps I could draw you again, with them out?” He asked as he pulled out his drawing booklet.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 25th February 2017, 11:37 pm

I was vaguely surprised at this Aku when he asked if he could touch my wings, and then draw me with my wings out. I waved my hand in a way that conveyed vague approval, and turned away, holding the glass flute back up to my lips, and played a jaunty tune as he moved he and his things into the shade of the grove. As I played, I called up my magic, and threw it out into the air, melding a temporary cave over the oasis, cooling the area down significantly. I pulled my flute from my mouth at this moment, and said: "You said it was too hot, so I cooled it down for you." Then I put light into the water that I stood beside, making the cave ignite with white colors, bright blues, greens, and sheer vibrancy that danced on the walls like a living, breathing entity. "There, you may see now, in the darkest of depths of this place that I made." I breathed out a sigh of relief, and turned back to him. "Welcome to my abode. All of the questions you have, may be asked now." 

Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 26th February 2017, 1:54 am

Aku was extremely happy but started to frown when he noticed that she was taller than him. He walked up to stand in front of her and measured from his head to hers… It was the first time he took off his hat and his long hair fell from underneath. He was very androgynous and having his hair down made him look like a young woman. He moved past her and to her back as he took in the details of her wings. Starting from the base of her back and moving along each one. He gently touched them as he didn't want to hurt her. He made sure to examine where the wings bent and how they moved. Then he moved over to where his stuff was.

As he sat down a dome or something like it came over the area making it nice and cool. He didn't mind the cold for some reason, he never really knew why.

“Yes, thank you.” He thanked her as she made lights for him. He pulled out his note pad and started to draw as if it were as easy as breathing. He drew darkness around everything as an outline and her wings were bright as if fighting the darkness back. The pinpoints of her magic that helped light up the area were orbs also pushing back the darkness. Again she was playing her instrument and some light was shining up from the waters near her. He made sure to light up her eyes with the colors of the water shimmer.

Once he was finished he looked up at her.

“I have too many questions.” He stated flatly as he got up and moved over to her. He showed her his pictures of her and the oasis.

“Why are you all alone out here?” He asked and closed the art book.

“I mean you're really nice. I don't see why you don't come to the guild more.” He informed her as he moved back to his stuff. He couldn't help but let out a sigh as the area became cool. His body wouldn't even be cold in the snow but most didn't know that.

“I was on a job if you wanted to know how I came to be here. I know you didn't ask but I felt I should share.” He started as he took off his glasses and a cloth. He made sure not to face her while he cleaned them. Once he was done he put them back on and picked up his hat. He picked up his shirt and jacket. He smelt his shirt and his face wrinkled up as he rolled it up and placed it in a plastic bag. After that he placed the back into his backpack. Once he was finished with that he faced her to listen.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 26th February 2017, 5:05 am

"First things first, Aku. I am alone out here because it helps me concentrate, being alone. I'm also a bit of a hermit, preferring to stick to myself most of the time. Nice drawing by the way, I see an artist's hand in your drawings." I then took a breath, inhaling slowly and breathing out slowly. I took myself and sat astride the water, and peered into the many possible, most relevant futures. I saw many things about him, I decided most of the information was impertinent. when I turned back around, this... Aku, was shirtless. I laughed aloud at seeing this, and made him a red shirt, button up version, of course. I took a minute to calm myself, and said with a clarity unlike most: "I myself am a bit of an artist too. I must confess, I use my artistry in a... more dynamic way." From there I began to work on my proof. I started with a quadrupedal form, and from there, I made it from a hyper elastic crystalline structure, and from there, I made the organs, made from the same material, yet a more elastic version of it. I then set to making the nervous system, branching out from a single, beating organ in the center of the beast's body. I then made the veins, branching them out in complex ways that no normal person could've ever comprehended. I then put a layer of elastic musculature over then beast's body, and formed a thin layer of skin from a composite material like carbon fibre. I then made the fur line the body of my creation, made from an iridescent, yet transparent material, like a polar bears fur. Then, I gave it the most important ingredient of all: life. The only command I issued to it was to never harm me or Aku. I then gave it an overlay of sentience, and from there, I set it free to learn, wander, and generally experience things for itself. "That, is my art."

Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 26th February 2017, 5:26 pm

When she explained that it helped her concentrate he nodded. She complimented his drawing and mentioned his artist's hand. When she laughed at him he looked at her with a puzzled look. Was there something on his face? When a shirt appeared around him he looked at her puzzled again. When she called herself an artist he nodded at the shirt.

“Having people dress...” He paused and his mouth was agape when she started her 'real' art. This was only the best kind of art and some would call it creation. She created life and had everything set in motion from the skeleton the organs, veins, skin… Aku couldn't help but sit and draw the evolution of this creatures birth. His hand became a blur across the pages he selected. This creature terrified him as it seemed to be made to kill or to take heavy damage.

“That is interesting, however the art is lacking something I think.” He pondered the words to tell her and waited to see if she wanted to know. He started to draw different animal mouths and teeth. How each had different eating habit. Then he drew the different sexes of each creature, and the children.

“The creation of life is really interesting. I would love to learn how to do that.” He admitted as he showed her the difference between each creature.

“What does the creature you made eat? Is it a pack animal or a solo hunter? If it is a pack hunter it may need a mate so they can populate. It seems a little lonely to be the only one of your kind.” He advised with his look at the creature.

“Sorry I just really like hanging out with people. Even if I am mostly invisible.” He informed her as he collected his jacket and rolled it up stuffing it into the backpack. Quickly he zipped it up and collected his things. He placed them all in one spot of the cave? He wasn't sure where he was but it was nice and cool.

“If you ever need help, feel free to ask me. I would be happy to help big sis.” He informed her as he looked up and smiled.

“What kind of creature was that? Does it have a name?” Were his last questions for this subject.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:46 pm