Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) Empty Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 23rd February 2017, 5:22 pm

Well...aint this a weird little job these three have gotten themselves into, Kaisto and Bastet walked to the port they were sorta....late for their mission with Itazura, Kaisto and Bastet walked well their own pace cause...welll damn it Kaisto over slept, it was a late night especially when Shizuka wanted to have a sleep over while they were at Hargeon, and Kaisto being a dad that he was...well he stayed up all night, till Shizuka passed out and then...well then he passed out along with her.

Buy the time he woke up Shizuka went back to Golden Phoenix but the job they had requested the day before with Itazura had a time they had to be there at the port to meet the ferry man, thats why the trio had to stay at Hargeon in the first place, this well job was unique, they had to find someting called One Piece, and apparently this had shown up all over Fiore at mages job boards, supposedly they were going to Divide Island which had to have the trasure on it, either way the sky Dragon Slayer and his companion were exhausted from the night before, but luckily they were gonna have a bit of a break with the boat ride to the island...and by boat ride they were gonna collapse on that ferry and just slam into dreamland as quick as possible so they could rest to find this treasure and figure out what it was too.

Walking down the road they finally saw the pier, and what they saw was luckily Itazura there standing on the pier waiting for the duo...hopefully Itazura wasn't...well to pissed off that they were late, i mean they had a reason...to be late as well a perfectly fine one at that...but that prooooooobably would have flew with Astrid or maybe Iza...but Ita probably wouldnt be liking that they were late for this mission...eheheh...oh boy.

(word count: 320)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) Empty Re: Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura)

Post by Itazura 23rd February 2017, 6:27 pm

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

This was rather odd for the weasel, he was actually on time, well at least the time Kaisto told them to be here at. And where was said Kaisto? He didn't know, he just got here, maybe he was running late. Now wouldn't that be funny. He sat on the edge of the dock bare feet just barely dipping into the gently rippling waves of the ocean that currently surrounded him. He wasn't really a water type of guy, to be honest he didn't even know how to swim, never bothered to learn anything besides the basic doggy paddling that everybody knows. Never really needed to learn, and even if he needed to now, he wouldn't really know who to ask. He wasn't to close to anybody in the guild, and the one person that he was close to was still lacking the majority of her memories. And she still hated him, and honestly he didn't really blame her. Not after what he did to her.
    It's had probably been another ten to fifteen minutes before the mustelid heard two people, not just any two people, but people he recognized. He stood himself back onto his feet and faced the two, a tall brunet dragon slayer and a black haired cat goddess. A slight grin on his fair skinned complexion, he placed one hand on his hip and let the other dangle at his side. His hood was pulled over his head, covering his shaggy dirty blond hair and orange weasel ears. He snickered slightly as the two got within earshot so they would be able to hear him. "Konichiwa~" he greeted the man in his native tongue, giving him a slight wave of his hand after pulling it off from his hip. And it could clearly be seen by his voice and how his expression was, that he was not in fact upset. Unlike Kai's earlier assumptions.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    319 6,000

N o t e s:

Job Description:

Last edited by Itazura on 9th March 2017, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) DsdPc3p

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) Empty Re: Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 27th February 2017, 7:44 pm

Konichiwa....well that was unexpected, the duo was expecting Ita to at least be a biiiiit upset but no, all he said was hi, well that was a relief...and by relief, i mean the duo soon collapsed on the ground sprawled out panting as exhaustion was kicking their ass from Rose Garden to Iceberg.

Bastet though was the first to move as poor Kaisto was still face down on the harbor stone as she sat up and looked at the boy "Yeaaaaah...about today, Shizuka, Kaistos daughter came for a visit last night and wanted a sleep over, and Kaisto being a new father...well you can see that he practically stayed up all night for her till she passed out herself around 9 this morning...thats why we are sorta like this" Bastet said rubbing the back of her head, the goddess was sporting some black bags under her eyes showing that she stayed up as well..well more like stayed up to be rode by the little girl in a game of "Jump up on the kitty and ride her like a horsey" yeeeeah not really the best moment but she was happy to make the girl a bit more happy.

BAstet then stood up and stretched as you could hear a crack in her back making her jolt a bit "Jeez....well whats this job for again, i heard its about some crazy pirate treasure or lore or something....you know ive never really taken much well faith in peoples fantasies about treasure, and i think this one is probably just a hoax...if anything its just ludacrious that someone would leave treasure for all to take it" Yeah even if Bastet was a goddess she didnt understand the concept of this treasure...why would humans just leave it all around the world for someone else to find it, doesnt make much sense really in her eyes

(word count: 312)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 9th March 2017, 12:44 pm

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The kamaitachi was amused by their sudden collapsing, some people stopped and looked at Itazura in worry and he just gestured them away and mouthed they were fine. Soon nobody took any interest in the three. As Bastet spoke, the weasel proceeded to grab a piece of wood that laid on the dock beside them, and poke the unconscious brunet with it. He listened to the cat goddess, walking over Kaisto and poking him in different places, getting the occasional twitch from him. "Well that's nice" he said in response, still busy poking away, not bothering to look her way. "Humans are so amusing" the yokai muttered under his breath, squatting next to the dragon slayer, laying the board across his own knees and holding it with both of his small hands. He repetitively started scratching on his with his human fingernails, making small marks in the piece of wood. "Guess it was hard for you kitty, you felines really like you sleep" the itachi giggled, turning his hazel gaze over to the black haired deity.
    He listened to the young woman speak again, wondering about their current mission, and what the point was for people to hide there treasure for others to find. To be honest, he had no idea either. Though the thought of treasure piqued his interest, who knew what kind of things they had there. Shiny things were pretty and fun to observe, and humans to seem to love it so much they were willing to betray or murder their own friends for it. It was absolutely astonishing, and rather enjoyable to watch some people to loose their sanity. Itazura chuckled slightly to himself at his own thoughts, which amused him. He never was one for using money or jewels, whatever the currency was, it was easier just to steal things. And more interesting to see people try and figure out who stole their things, better then having to give something away to get something else in return.
    "Don't discard it just yet kitty-sama, I have a feeling there more then you can see" he said, a grin spreading on his face, giving her a goofy nickname, hoping to irritate her, because that would be fun to do. Much more fun to annoy people then to make them like you. Considering he didn't want anybody to be close to him and all that. He turned his eyes back over to the young man, thinking that position with laying on his face didn't seem all that comfortable. It would be sort of funny if he ended up hurting himself. The boy laughed to himself again, probably making it seem like he was some kind of weirdo. If he didn't seem like that already.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    775 6,000

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 11th March 2017, 3:27 am

Kitty-sama?? That was new, Bastet didnt expect him to give her a nickname right off the bat, well truth be told who is ever ready for stuff like that the goddess tilted her head, why give her a name like that, then it hit her, or maybe that was the lack of sleep still, either way, she figured it was a way for the well Weasel to tease her, trying to get under her skin in a way, well two can play at that game little Weasel.

"Well Weasel-kun, i hope you are right cause if not then this treasure might not be anywhere for us to find." the young goddess chuckled slightly as she watched Itazura just continually poked and proded Kaisto with a stick he had found around the port. That was until Kaisto groaned out possibly from exhaustion "ughhhhhhh.....are we sailing with the seadragons yet....they said theyd fix me pancakes...wait i wanna go and take a ride to Choco Mountain.." ooooh yeah it was hard exhaustion Kaistos random mumblings made Bastet chuckle slightly...even when he wasnt trying to he still had a way to get a chuckle from folks, "Ita...could you be a dear and help me drag or pick up Kaisto in case the captain of our ship comes?? The goddess asled as she huffed and went to his left side to hoist him up to at least try and wake him, but as the two was picking up the sleepy dragonteer with a huge red mark where he faceplanted the harbor a voice soon called to them

"Heeeey you thrre with the ones asking about the one piece 'eh? If thats so i got a ship ready for...." he paused watching the trio as he sweat dropped "Umm you three a bit more time or...is this a normal thing??" he asked cocking his head to the side.

Word Count: 313, Total Word Count: 945)

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 26th March 2017, 4:20 pm

Though the nickname given to the cat goddess didn't get the reaction he wanted, he wasn't really upset. He stayed squatted for a bit longer, watching as Bastet pulled up the exhausted brunet who was just barely awake, if at all. He listened to the boy's words, laughing in response to them and their total randomness to the current situation. If he is saying those things, well, what odd dreams he must have. Then he heard her speak, taking a couple of moments to process what she said due to having to come back from thinking about what weird dreams Kaisto has, he released a slight 'oh' from his lips and stood up straight. He ducked slightly as he got under the dragon slayer's other arm, taking part of the weight of the young man from the black haired woman. A grin still on his expression as he looked around their surroundings, looking at his face and getting another laugh from him. Oh, this boy was so amusing, he wondered how much more comedic relief he would get from him.
    The kamaitachi turned his hazel gaze away from the face of the young sky dragon slayer, and over to the captain who approached them. Starting to speak to them before really looking at them, causing him to stop what he was saying. Making him rather confused. The young looking yokai decided to speak before anybody else could after the sailor did. "Let's just say our friend here had a few to much" he started to saying, making easy to understand sign language, making it look like he was drinking something. Like he was saying Kaisto drank to much, though it was a lie, it was believable. "And he is suffering the cost" the henge yokai said with a chuckle, dropping his free hand back to his side. Why did he lie when he could've jsut told the truth you may ask? Well for one, he is a compulsive liar, and a weasel (literally and figuratively), so it was just in his nature to do so. But he figured a sailor, of all people, would understand how that was. Sailors being one of the many people known for their love of alcohol. "But yes, we are the ones looking for this 'one piece', whatever it is" he said, continuing to grin, shifting the weight of Kaisto a bit to make it more comfortable on his shoulder.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,180 6,000

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 7th April 2017, 4:44 am

Bastet chuckled as she and Ita got Kaisto on to the ship and laid him down as he just....flopped, litterally still groggily asleep "mhuuuuuur.....the beaver hunteras make comfy beds from linen and grass..." jeez he was really hit hard, if he didnt get enough sleep this might actually prove an issue if the group ran into any other searchers for the 'One Piece" treasure that so many people were looking for right now.

Bastet shook her head and rubbed her temples, yeah no more late night stuff like that again that was out the wi dow for a while... " Yeah this One piece is what we are finding...what do you know about it or do you have any clues??"

The captain shook his head and sighed "Well...id had searched for it for it before, gave up on that when i found my true passion wasnt a silly treasure but just saiking in general...but ie been hearing some nasty runors that a ruthless captain is one of the main threats out there that is looking for this treasure...id say either steer clear from him or at least take him down quickly if i were you" the captains warning made Bastet pause a bit as she crossed her arms but then walked over to the boat getting in it waiting for Ita.

The captain seemed impressed that the goddess wasnt phased by the warning he gave her, truthfully though when he got to boat he saw her actually poking Kaistos face with her fingers as she was laughing since Kaisto would squirm and wriggle in his sleep, she honestly would want Ita to join in, Kaisto was being like a game, you dont know the controls but poke it a few times and its fun to play with and that made days better.

(Word count: 303, total word count: 1248)

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 14th May 2017, 7:15 pm

Upon climbing on the captains ship, he just let go of the dragon slayer, swiftly slipping out from under his arm and letting him bluntly hit the deck if Bastet also allowed it. Which she did, which made the weasel snicker because of how he landed. Wasn't the most appealing pose, and by his sleepy words that he spoke while unconscious, the yokai suspected he was having quite the unusual dream. What weird things were going on in the seemingly rational brunet's brain to said something about beaver hunters making beds. Pretty weird is the answer, must have quite the imagination. This intrigued the weasel and he would have to try and ask about it later if Kai remembered his dream. Which was a thing humans struggled to do, quite rare for them to actually remember vividly what there dream was. Which could be good or bad, bad if they have dreams like Itazura has, and trust me he remembers them perfectly if he has any. Maybe it's a yokai ability or a talent he's gained for being so old, well old compared to humans but actually fairly young compared to ones of his own species. Considering the extensively long life spans yokai, he's basically a teenager or maybe a young adult so to speak in human sense. Though he acts more like a mischievous child or at times psychopathic murderer, but I was more talking about the childish attitude.
    He watched as the black haired cat squatted down by her sleeping companion and started messing with him. Poking at him to see his rather amusing and sluggish reactions to her doing such. This entertained the kamaitachi and he snickered, as she spoke to the captain of the ship he walked back over closer to them, debating whether to join in himself. The sailor replied in a rather longer response that the weasel didn't really bother listening to. It wasn't typically interesting for the yokai, instead he squatted down also and tickled Kaisto's ear making the young man slap himself. Surprisingly not waking himself up, but this made the boy laugh despite the man who just arrived on his own ship looking at the two messing with their companion. Neither of them taking this very seriously, especially not his warning, considering the kamaitachi didn't even hear it due to no interest in his words. And also because they were going out onto the big blue ocean and had no idea where they were looking, but I guess they would deal with it when they got there. A thought also popped into the yokai's head "Doesn't he get really motion sick?" then he laughed giddily "Will he throw up in his sleep? Can that happen? That'd be funny" he said laughing at the thought of the poor young man's discomfort and pain.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,651 6,000

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 27th May 2017, 10:16 pm

The Black haired goddes shook her head to Ita's question, Its true that usually a Dragon slayer would get motion sick even on a boat that was rocking on the sea in port. But see the thing is Kaisto wasn't like the rest, Kaisto was a Sky Dragon Slayer, and only those can never get motion sick, it was one of the perks of being that type of Slayer, which she would suggest that maybe the other Sky slayers, meaning God and Demon had the same immunity from the Motion Sickness, but she didn't know for right now.

"Actually Ita, Kai is a Sky Dragon Slayer, they are immune to motion sickness since their natural Ability is basically healing diseases and things known to us mages and everything." as she poked him and his reactions were classic for a comedy, she then blinked and then looked at Ita, "But ive always wondered if its internally done or if Sky Dragon Slayers have to manually cast a spell to keep them from being sick" that was a truthful question, and that had peaked her curiosity.

But during all of this time the delirious Dragon Slayer had been mumbling in his sleep deprived state as he squirmed and groaned about what he was dreaming now "Noooooo Ms. Tanuki boss....i dont wanna go on the boat ride down the soda river to candy land....i dont like that type of soda....i likey a different type of it..."  it was a very comedic scene as kais arms unawarily swayed while he laid there like he was in a boat, or actually like this boat that they were in right now, either way Bastet still poked him as the boat captain sailed them out to the open sea to find the One Piece treasure that so many pirates and such had been looking for.

(word count: 309 // total word count: 1557)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 27th July 2017, 5:13 pm

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati

A pout formed on the kamaitachi’s face, moving his head back towards the dragons slayer from looking over at the goddess, his hazel gaze followed soon after. ”Well that’s a shame, would’ve been funny” he said, dropping his head and gaze back down to the brunet who laid unconscious on the deck of the boat. He didn't really respond much to the feline as she thought aloud about how he was kept from being motion sick, only a slight shrug because he didn't really care. The pout fell off from his face to just a neutral expression as he just watched the mage, waiting for him to do something amusing. Which he complied to, not on purpose being asleep and all, plus I doubt he would've done so even if he was awake, I'm guessing he doesn't like to be constantly laughed at and made fun of by the itachi. But was something that was probably going to happen sooner or later, depending on when he finally awoke from the nap that his exhausted body forced upon itself. Rather inconvenient considering they were on a mission, but he didn't care, he didn't ever really take missions seriously anyways.
    Anyways, how he made the henge yokai laugh again, was is odd arrangement of words. That was rather comical due to how random it was. Oh such weird dreams he must be having. Made the weasel wonder what he thought about or did that his subconscious was giving him such a goofy dream. Maybe something relating to his adoptive daughter, Shizuka, a young girl the time-space mage hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. If he ever ended up making her aquaintence he hoped she would be just as amusing as her young father. And if he cared enough to, Itazura would probably ask about Kaisto's weird dreams later. If he even knew or remembered what he was talking about. When he laughed at the sleep talking young man it made his fall on his butt and hug his stomach. Even if it wasn't all that funny, he found humans rather comical no matter what they did. So he was either really hard to amuse or easy to. It varies depending on the person he is seeking amusement from.
    The captain was rather confused by the odd crew of three, due to their rather odd nature; their apathetic nature toward his previous warnings about what they may be soon to face, their total lightheartedness and aloofness towards this whole thing despite being on a mission, and them just goofing off and messing with their 'friend'. Who they were entertained by when they poked and prodded him, or when he was just sleep talking about whatever was going on in his brain. So he just sort of left them to whatever they were doing and went inside the cabin to steer the ship whenever it needed his guidance. That made the weasel rather delighted, one of his favorite things was making people uncomfortable.
    That and eating, eating was always fun. And speaking of that, the ayakashi felt a rumble erupt from his stomach, and it wasn't shy on it's loudness. This probably also allowed Bastet to hear it, even through the weasel's heaving and trying to regain his breath from laughing at her companion. His mood changed at the snap of a finger, from overjoyed and laughing his butt off, to slight irritation to his hunger. He groaned and flopped on his back, in a whiny and childish tone he asked the feline while looking up at her with his hazel eyes "Kitty-saaaamaaaaa" he said, dragging out the honorific before pausing and continuing "get me some fooooood. I'm so huuungryyy" he whined, exaggerating his words and sounding overly dramatic. But he wasn't really being to dramatic in the fact of being 'so hungry'. He was very hungry, and often so, having to eat every hour otherwise his stomach starts feeling like it's eating itself. And the hungrier he gets, the closer he gets to his less civilized diet. Which in this case could be their sleeping friend or anybody on this ship that wasn't himself.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    2,343 6,000

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 24th August 2017, 6:03 pm

As Kai was entertaining the two with his his wacky antics of his dreams which were hilarious to even the captain, even though the captain was a bit perplexed by the trios actions, she popped her head up when Ita asked about food

"Sorry dear, you gotta fish for you food right now, i only brought supplies for meself cause i thought you all had brought them yourselves as well"

When Bastet heard this she blinked and then crossed her arms sitting down in a deep thought, she didnt have any fishing, she was wondering what she will do for food, the boat did have a stove and some ways to cook, that was when of course she smiled ad showed a toothy feline grin as she crawled over to the edge and then said "Welp....Bottoms up!" she then jumped ship into the water making the captain quickly stop the boat, sh was shocked to see Bastet eagerly jump into the ocean wondering what the hell she was doing?!

Bastet on the other hand, she was under the water and being a goddess....she could easily breath normally like nothing was wrong at all, see being a goddess has its certain advantages and this was one, she knew they had to have a seafood melody to eat so Bastet swam while looking around for some fish to catch, and of course she did see some, trout as well as some smaller fish, she even found some crabs, of course this would be hard to carry...but she had her magic, which she used as a sphere to hold all her catches in, she went further down as she found some nice lobsters and even nabbed a few squids and octopi.....maybe they were the same thing they just looked SOO YUMMY TO HER! especially since she could cook them. Having found her fill of crustaceans and fish and eight legged sea beasts, she swam back up as she soon breached and grabbed hold of the boat side and hauled in her catch along with her soaking wet body which....of course leaved a lot for the mind to see especially with her clothes gripping her figure might i add very nicely "ooooooh Ita! we have FOOOOOD!" she chimed as she showed the haul in her light sphere, showing the bounty of the sea, which impressed the captain enough for her to allow them to use her stove for a spell to cook it all up if they wanted.

Bastet though was eager to get to cooking as the whole place actually heard the growls of Itas and Bastets stomach, which made the goddess blush in embarrassment as she tried to cover up her stomach as she blinked "I think my tummy is saying cook now or hear me growl more....i better head its call for food.

Word Count: 473 // 2030 of 6000)

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 7th September 2017, 7:28 pm

Time to find this "One Piece" (Kaisto and Itazura) GGfYIph
    Itazura Black Rose B-Rank Aruzati

Itazura sighed after hearing the captain's response to his complaints, despite them not being directed towards her. He groaned in displeasure very loudly, barely masking the sound of his stomach which was trying to feast on itself due to being empty. With his arms spread to his sides he looked up at the goddess once he felt the vibration of her sitting next to him. His hazel eyes barely got a view of her, but she looked perplexed, trying to figure out a solution to their problem he hoped. And to everybody's surprise Bastet abruptly hopped to her feet, saying something the weasel thought applied to drinking before going into the drink. He shot up looking over the edge of the ship, a very amused grin on his face, his nimble hands lightly gripped the splinter covered wooden railing. Some of the bits of wood pricked his hand, but it didn't bother him enough to break him from his surprised enjoyment.
    Guess she didn't live up to the very accurate feline stereotype of them hating water, because she jumped in there with no hesitation. This was, at the current moment, more amusing then the sky dragon slayer who was being a complete idiot passed out on deck. His hazel eyes were glued to her swift moving form beneath the waves, which wasn't an easy task to do with the thick green color of the ocean and the endless movement of the ocean. His weasel tail slipped out and swished about, his matching ears stood atop his head, listening to the various sounds around him. And soon enough, the feline goddess launched herself out of the water, pulling herself aboard with a plentiful amount of assorted fishes. The young looking boy grinned wider, which seemed impossible considering how wide his grin already was.
    Her showing off her catch made the captain allow her to use her cooking supplies, and for some reason the young woman was embarrassed for her stomach growling. She acted like a human, as this amused the henge yokai. Reaching out he grabbed a small octopus, immediately he stabbed his six inch claws into his liquid like skull. Blue colored blood seeped from the wounds and the creature stopped wiggling. "Cat's and their high standards, is raw food to good for you?" he said, his eyes flickering to red as he licked the blood of the sea creature and followed up by licking him lips. His grin which looked weird before turned creepy, and he at the octopus raw. Then continued to eat some of the other raw fish that she caught, he wasn't going to wait for her to cook when they were perfectly good as is.
    The weasel was now happy that he wasn't as hungry now, though he would literally like to eat human and human-like flesh. Which explains his malicious and gluttonous towards the unconscious brunet and his black haired companion. He'd be amused by how he immediately unsettled everybody on board, but he wouldn't make any over threatening movements, keeping his current meal to the raw sea food. Which was something he didn't often eat, but did enjoy. He would have to ask the cooks at Silver Moon Inn to make him some fish, or like usual, he would have to steal some more often. Which he definitely wasn't against, he loved stealing even if he didn't need to, so much so you could practically call him a kleptomaniac at this point. Stealing everything from everyone, rarely ever getting caught for obvious reasons. He was a weasel, it was in his typical nature, he stole things and acted all weaselly. Plus he'd been pick pocketing, pocketing or any kind of thieving since he was born, and he was over a hundred years old. So yeah, he's had some experience.
    Quickly he would finished his meal, licking the last of the multi colored blood on his dangerous and intimidatingly sharp claws before he would retract them and place his delicate hands in his jean pockets. With a large yawn showing off his sharp mustelid fangs, acting as if he wasn't being scary not even a minute ago, his eyes now the normal color of hazel and not blood red, he whined "When are we going to fight some people, I'm boooooorrrrreeeed" as he did so he stretched and yawn, to show of his tiredness and boredom. Stretching out his arms, taking out his hands he just put into his pockets, that of which still had spots of different colored bloods drying. Making him look like he was just playing in some paint to the unaware of his creepy eating just a few minutes ago, where he was imagining himself devouring and torturing the poor passengers of the small ship. Not a very legal mage worthy thing to be thinking about, but he was more chaotic neutral and plus he didn't care.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    3,160 6,000

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th December 2017, 8:07 pm

Bastet laughed when Itaura followed her to the kitchen like a little lost puppy...well technically weasel but who was scratching the details, she was gonna start cooking the food until Ita actually chimed in on how she should eat it raw, well yeah she would but this was one of the rare few times she actually got to cook some food. Bastet watched him eat his portions raw as she giggled and patted his head and started cooking her bits of food she had, it took a little while but she gotten it done while Ita was about half way through his meal as she started to eat her own "Ita i dont get to cook often mainly cause i make Kai cook for me, but i like to cook from time to time and i thought now would be a good time" she continued her meal as she watched Ita devour his and soon they were both done eating but now Ita had gotten bored with just sitting on the boat he craved action

Bastet cleaned up her mess she made from eating and cooking and even Itas seafood bloody mess too, she then stretched "Well we will hopefully get there soon enough my weasel friend i think- and as if on queue the captain of the ship yelled for them to get on deck as she had spotted a pirates boat with a big black sail, oh yeah they were getting close to the destination that was intended for, Bastet grabbed Itas hand as she ran up to the deck to see the ship, just as the captain had said there was a pirate ship and where there was a pirate ship there was indeed pirates...thing was the ship was heading right for them with a good wind speed at that too "Crap! Ita be sure to get ready, heres hoping that the stopping of the boat gets Kai to get up when we do stop" she hoped the Dragonslayer wouldnt be out of it for to much longer or they were all gonna be in a very big pickle with only 3 people to fight over an entire pirate ship of crew members and their captain.

Word Count: 370 // Total Word Count: 2400 of 6000))

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:36 am