Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FATALITY!

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

FATALITY! Empty FATALITY!

Post by Triple_Hell 12th February 2017, 7:22 am

DO YOU WANT TO BE AS EPIC IN YOUR KILLS AS A KOMBATANT FROM MORTAL KOOOOOOMBAT????
    WELLL NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!!
    Unless you happen not to know what a fatality is in Mortal Kombat. The spoiler will show you.
    (Warning: N16, Contains Blood, Gore, Violence, is the game that made age ratings)
    CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!:

After you scare yourself for life. Tell me how you will scar everyone elses too by telling us how your character would do a fatality.
    The gorier, the more gruesome, the more bloody, the more broken bones the better. Or just explode them to bits. Just be creative in your final attack that leads to their death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FATALITY! 21
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Naknight
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

FATALITY! Empty Re: FATALITY!

Post by Bass 12th February 2017, 8:25 am

Well, considering Sinali is probably my most brutal character killing wise i'll start with her.

Sinali would most likely slam her fist into your body, shattering bones in the process, rip out your intenstines and then hang you with them.

Zack would most likely place a hand on his sword and then there would be a flash of light. Nothing would seem to happen at first and then slowly pieces begin to fall off of the target one by one as if they'd been grated. Possibly just removing the skin and organs.

Now let's go for more recent characters.

Magna being a chef would likely remove the skeleton of the person via some clever technique. And then boil the bones and cook the remaining body somehow and then finish by eating a sandwich.

Felix would probably freeze you solid, blast you up into the air with a blast of wind and then shatter you by flying through you as a lightning bolt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

FATALITY! 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):

Post by Guest 12th February 2017, 10:05 am

This is gonna get complicated xDDD

Summer: Summer will walk up to them, spreading her arms out shouting 'Welcome to my firework show!' She will then roundhouse kick their stomach will explode their stomach (not right open, just tenderising them xD)

While she then walks away, she will turn around and blow a firework kiss towards them, making them explode into a thousand fireworks. Blood would be on her body while fireworks would constantly be in the air behind her. While the enemy... well, they are gone.

Misayo: Being an ex shrine maiden, she still has them tendencies. She would bring up her fire sword to her enemy and let it burn them until they just melt into absolutely nothing.

Not sure about Aerwyna yet.
    Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Memory-Make
    Second Magic: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Yuvon 12th February 2017, 11:42 am

Alright... let's see...

Shen: Welp, as a cynical-looking guy like him, he would most likely start off by stabbing the silversword into the ground (let's just use my adorable Senpai above as 'example' x3). Multiple blades will erupt, first off by stabbing through the arms of my target, disabling some of their mobility. Then, the blades will cut off the arms vertically, so that it'll look like split sausages. Meanwhile, two other blades will dash through the thighs of my target, stunning them in their already enveloping world of pain, while it'll spread their legs out. A last blade will then penetrate- WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING TO, I HAVE TO STOP HERE!

Ok... *cough*, after the 'happening', Shen will look away as a lightning bolt will find the conductor made of human and blades, thus crisping the impaled woman to a vanilla stick :3

Mura: Meh, his magic resolves around damaging your soul, so he'll suddenly stab the spirit blade into the head of the opponent (this time, I choose Julius as target). Their mind will be broken apart by the spiritual disfunction that'll be caused by the stab, thus letting the poor water mage sway on his toes. His eyes will be aimed upwards like that of a madman as Mura dissolves into a ghots himself, entering the body and reappearing on the other side, having successfully destroyed the soul of above-mentioned. The water freak will land on his back, paralyzed, dead, lifeless as well as soulless...

Imai: He'll create a pressuring vacuum around the target's head (let's take... Kiru as an example :3). The target will then feel like if their brain is shrinking, while their head is as well. They'll be launched up in the air, held a few feet above the surface by Imai's magic (Darth Vader Style), while he'll end her misery with a quick headshot with a beam of light from the same hand. Quick and smooth.

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daniel Ross 12th February 2017, 1:26 pm

Daniel would walk toward the person with his hood up, and then electrify his hands, and dash into them, breaking their ribs, and then he'd electrify the nerves in the person's body, so they could feel the pain, and he'd blow of their arms with lighting, and then he'd throw them back with a blast.

Daniel would approach them, flip off his hood, and electrify his eyes, to make them creepy looking, and he'd electricute them until their brain gets fried. Then he'd incinerate the dead body into ashes.

FATALITY! Index211
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Triple_Hell 12th February 2017, 3:35 pm

Now it ain't fun if I didn't join in my own thread now will it? 

Ahem.

Haia will (using Shen as an example) shewer her opponent with multiple arrows to the joints and then finally stabbing the neck and letting the blood flow out like a fountain.
    Or she forces open their mouth and spews oil into them, filling them up till their stomach begins to expand before forcing a hand down their throat and making them explode with fire. Yes brutally disgusting.

Fenghuang will not be as disgusting but she tries. She makes herself a chair before sicking her spirits on the target(Shen is the example once again). Bakeneko will eat the person whole, Koro will pull the brain out the ear, Rooster will burn him to death, Bull will freeze him before charging into him causing him to explode into a million pieces, Yuki Onna will freeze him to death before making the ice implode and then freeze the explosion.

FATALITY! 21
    Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Red Flame Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 12th February 2017, 3:59 pm

Fernus would force a flame down his enemy's throat and lift them into the air with his magic. The enemy screams as his eyes explode and flame comes out through the hole. He would then pull out the Scorched Blade and essentially dice them from the neck down, their giblets and head would fall to the ground. Fernus would sheathe his sword, put on his sunglasses and blow up the remainder of the corpse. As he walked away from the explosion, he would say, "A job... well done"  (ba dum tiss)

"Second chances are important, but so is the law, break the law, I break you"

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 12th February 2017, 10:45 pm

My mind can go highly brutal in no time flat, so here we go!
     Well, since I don't have someone to murderize, I'll just going to randomly insert 
    (Insert Random person here.)

In combat, I'd finish them off like such:
    First, a horizontal slash across the throat to get them gagging, then I'd reach up inside their throat, rip their tongue out from their mouths, and pull it down from the mouth and out through the hole. Then I'd slash them three times, causing their guts & organs to fall out of their abdominal & pectoral regions.

FATALITY! Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:59 am