Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb]

Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Xia Song (Deceased)
    Experience : 10,518.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Dark Orchestra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb] Empty The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb]

Post by Rohma 2nd February 2017, 2:32 am

Jerb:

Peering down at the paper for the umpteenth time Rohma considered simply ignoring it. ’I mean, it’s not like the guy knows after all…and besides who the heck gets this fired up over a single cookie? It’s not like we stole it from the cookie jar or nothin’ so…not sure what his problem even is…’ In passing the mage mentioned the runaway cookie to one of the bartenders of her guild, sharing a small laugh at the anticlimactic way the ginger man met his end by the jaws of a roaming street mutt. Then this afternoon as he placed the plate of spaghetti before her, the gentleman reached below the counter and placed a paper next to the plate before wandering off to attend to another guild mate.

” ‘Sides it’s not like we actually…”killed” it. The dog did. Can’t blame him: was probably hungry,” she mumbled beneath her breath. Endlessly she looped pasta on her fork, twirling the instrument in circles until her mind occasionally remembered to actually eat and not just play with her food. Regardless of the real culprit in this case the man issued a challenge and obviously expected someone to answer the call. What would happen if it went ignored? Would this fellow eventually unleash a plague of sentient cookies upon the lands? Maybe he’d start bringing people’s food to life? Or…well Rohma’s mind couldn’t seem to escape silly things, but with a sigh she admitted they’d still raise public chaos to a degree. If left unattended this man could still cause some damage.

”But why should I have to answer this call? So dumb…” As if to silence her grumblings the fork jammed a mouthful of sauce-covered noodles into her mouth, cheeks bulging in some vain hope that might stymie her annoyance. ’If the guy doesn’t know this challenge might’ve shown up at other guilds…maybe someone will raise to the task? Though…why the hell the gingerbread man ended up here in Tera Ignis from someplace close to Rose Garden…does he have some sort of magical connection? How the hell does he know?!’ Frustration simply continued to build until the dark haired woman pushed the plate back, stomach no longer welcoming in lieu of tumbling thoughts. Cheek cupped in a hand, Rohma eyed the paper again and sighed, ”Wonder if Misayo got one too? I mean was kinda weird so wouldn’t be surprised if she mentioned a living cookie to someone…though who knows. Maybe she’d be willing to go along and convince the dude a dog enjoyed it? I mean it wasn’t killed just…eaten…as cookies should be…right?”

Though first she’d have to find the other woman. ’If I’m lucky she’s nearby…if I’m not then hopefully she’s at least somewhere in town even if not at the guild hall…’

[463/5,000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Aiyana
    Experience : 706.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Katana of the Fire Maiden
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer (Lacrima)
    Third Skill:

The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb] Empty Re: The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb]

Post by Tiramisu 4th February 2017, 4:52 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

”Hmm…” Misayo was just outside the guild entrance, taking up some sightseeing while she was sighing softly and reminiscenced about a little issue she encountered. She didn’t know what to do after the day that Kenji finally found out the truth about their mother dearest. It devastated her slightly and made her a little colder towards her brother even. Misayo knew that it wasn’t his fault though, it was hers. She could have told him sooner but didn’t bother to until it was too late… That made her depressed, but she knew she couldn’t do anything about it. Oh well, no point crying over spilt milk, she was sure that as a mage there was plenty of things to do!

Turning around to face the entrance, she let the door creek open under her command until it was open, then closed it behind her. “Maybe I will look at some missions I can do… that will probably cheer me up.” She announced quietly to herself as she looked around. “Actually, maybe I can ask some- naah, pretty sure nobody will.” Misayo then caught the glimpse of a certain female that helped her when she tripped up! That was most certainly an amusing moment to remember, considering the dog eventually ate up the gingerbread man like nobody else's business.

Walking up to the female, she smiled softly in greeting and bowed down. She was not going to let anyone know that she was depressed in the slightest. “Konnichiwa.” The female greeted. “How are you today??” Misayo asked ever so formally. She was mostly formal all of the time, but is still looking to break that formality sooner or later. “I haven’t seen you since you helped me when I fell after the gingerbread incident. So it is quite lovely to see you again I must admit.” Her lips curled into a small smile.

“Misa-chan!~”

“Oh no…”

Soon, a creature which was dressed in pink, had 9 pink, little kitsune tails and kitsune ears jumped into the arms of Misayo… Yup! Misayo has just been found by her very own pet known as Akemi. The lolita kitsune was as chirpy as always, something which she couldn’t quite grasp herself all the time.

“Misa-chan!~ who is this person, hmm…?? HMMMM?!” She questioned, shovelling herself into Misayo’s arms some more like she was a little child or something. “They seem nice! Do you know them? Are they your friend?? Misa-chan!~ What are you doing?? I am so bored!”

Misayo was clueless on how to answer. What could she say??
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words: 425
    Notes: 425/5000
    TRUE FLAME OF TRANQUILITY
    MADE BY ★MEULK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

||Misayo Oshiro, The Fire Maiden||
    The Crazy Cookie Caper [jerb] 8beSf8u
    ||Basics||Magic||Akemi, pet||Theme||Battle Theme
    ||D: 3||C: 1||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||

Random Person: Oh, so what magic do you use??
    Misayo: Fire... on a steeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 6th February 2017, 4:12 am

In the face of ludicrous situations – something Rohma supposed she should look forward to nowadays – life decided to offer some small graces. Rather than having to track down the polite newcomer Misayo greeted her though any response found itself lodged in the gunner’s throat by the intrusion of…was that a fox girl? Words continuously tumbled out of the small girl’s mouth as she forced herself into Misayo’s arms, leaving Rohma to raise an eyebrow and ponder if maybe they were related? ’Could be her mother or older sister…hard to say…’

”Could say we’re ‘friends-in-progress’,” Rohma remarked with a half-smile, lifting her head out of her hand to sit up straighter, ”Met a few days ago because of a runaway cookie. He ended up being no match for a mutt’s appetite in the end. I’m Rohma, nice to meetcha short stuffs.” Even the memory caused her smile to widen a few degrees and a small snort to escape: it’d been a beautifully silly situation. Something one imagined happening more in dreams or children’s books than life. It was hard not to tease the hyperactive sounding kid though.

The outright honest nosiness proved an entertaining contrast to Misayo’s insistent politeness, leaving Rohma at a slight loss as how to broach the subject of the challenge with the other woman. After a brief moment of internal deliberation she decided against sugarcoating it and going for the heart of the matter. Eyes moved away from the clingy kitsune and Rohma’s smile gave a wry twist, ”So I’m sure you remember that cookie…would seem that “Muffin Man” he was goin’ on about issued a challenge…though…I don’t imagine the dog’s about to go answering him.” Picking up the paper the roguish mage offered it to the other woman, making sure Misayo took it in case the tailed child made any grabs for it. ”Been thinkin’ about it since they served it alongside my breakfast an’…honestly probably not a good idea to keep the fellow mad and on the loose like that so was thinkin’ of meetin’ the guy there: make sure he doesn’t go crazy on the public, ya know? I mean things might get weird if he pops into some café district and makes all the crumpets run amok…or something. Not honestly sure what he might do,” she sighed, shrugging a little.

For all they knew the guy might stay in Sakuramori until his last breath, extreme as it might sound the fellow could’ve been crazy enough to do such. ’If only life were so easy and predictable like that.’

[427]
    [890/5,000]

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 9th February 2017, 6:45 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

”Misa-chan!~ I like this person already!” Akemi roared out as she scattered out from Misayo’s arms and placed herself comfortably on her master’s shoulders. Could this little fox get worse and worse? She would prefer not to think about it that way. Nonetheless, Misayo ignored Akemi’s antics and smiled softly. “I do apologise, she is a bit… flamboyant.” Misayo chuckled slightly as she looked to the side. “Don’t you want to introduce yourself??”

“Oh yeah! Of course I do!” Akemi started, her eyes widening as if she just had a serving of catnip. “My name is Akemi! It is lovely to meet you! Did you know, Misayo is an amazing fire mage!” Akemi started to blurt out all of Misayo’s magic and Misayo shook her head as she continued to talk. Soon, Misayo started to speak to Rohma quite normally, it was as if Akemi’s colourful tone of voice got drowned out with Misayo’s calmness, which in reality, isn’t that particularly bad.

“Him?? Oh my.” Misayo was saddened by the news, but there was not much that either could do if he wanted to just destroy whoever took away his pleasure of having a gingerbread man. She surely wished that the dog that did appear to eat the gingerbread man could go back to the muffin man and kick his butt. Although Misayo knew that the dog wouldn’t be able to do such a thing either. It seemed it was going to be up to Rohma, ey?? She might aswell not go alone then, considering Misayo was also there when it happened.

“I would like to accompany you.” Misayo decided, smiling softly. “It would be good if we went together, two heads is better than one after all and it might just get Akemi to calm down slightly…”

“HEYYY! I HEARD THAT!”

“Sorry, Akemi. I thought you were busy boasting.”

“I am not boasting! I am just proud of my master!”

“I… I am not your master.”

“Boooo…” Akemi pouted as she looked away. She was clearly annoyed. Nobody listened to how amazing her master was!
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words: 346
    Notes: 771/5000
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 10th February 2017, 3:04 am

Yeah, the little girl proved to be a lovable rascal, causing Rohma’s smile to widen here and there at her rambunctious antics. If she didn’t know better the woman theorized the girl may have slipped into some sugar somewhere, but even if she’d seen Rohma wouldn’t have ratted her out. There’d be no need too. Unfortunately the subject required broaching at some point since the matter could’ve been time sensitive – precognition magic would’ve been amazing about now – and much to the rogue’s relief Misayo offered to tag along. It wasn’t a lack of confidence in her personal abilities – though the fact that a certain someone else could meddle as they pleased remained in the back of Rohma’s mind – so much as the assurance of backup. This whole situation sounded ridiculous with someone blowing things out of proportion…over a cookie.

If someone might toss a wedding cake at her though, Rohma wanted a partner-in-crime to deal with a mad baker. Though if she could’ve found the dog then maybe…nah, she couldn’t put an animal in danger like that.

What did surprise Rohma was the suggestion that Akemi would be tagging along. Wasn’t that kind of dangerous for a kid? Though the gunner couldn’t really argue either since she’d been taken to a few dig sites here and there that could’ve used a bit more security (or less questionable security). Their relationship intrigued her though, the little girl claiming Misayo to be her master and Misayo denying such a claim. ’Guess they’re not family but….what are they then?’

It’d be after they gathered their necessities and were in a carriage to their destination that Rohma finally asked, ”So…are you her master or sister or…something?” Rohma doubted sister, but a part of the mage didn’t feel like throwing “mum” out there either since they didn’t exactly share much in common appearance wise. Even their demeanor differed, albeit that she could chalk up to other things like age and possible upbringing. ”What exactly brought you two together?” There, an origin story…maybe that’d make things less awkward? Might’ve been rude to ask, but Rohma wasn’t one to shy away from her curiosity either as she relaxed in her seat, enjoying some of the ambient noises of the carriage.

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 15th February 2017, 10:56 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

It didn’t take long for the trio to finally be on their way to Sakuramori. Personally, Misayo was quite nervous at first, she didn’t know how Rohma would feel about seeing how much burning potential that her magic truly had, considering Misayo had a holder magic which was a katana. However, the katana wasn’t an ordinary katana, instead, the katana originally shown itself as a hilt at first, which Misayo must kiss in order for the katana to show it’s true flame. The katana was well known in the Oshiro shrine as the ‘Katana of the fire maiden/priest’ to whoever it was bound to. The katana shown its allegiance to Misayo herself, dubbing her the wielder of the blade.

The trek to the area was a silent one, not that Misayo minded, it was always quiet back at the shrine and that was completely fine. She was surprised that Akemi, Misayo’s companion, was silent herself. Maybe Akemi was tired or something, oops, Akemi must have spoke too much, that wasn’t cool.

While the carriage continued to journey on, Rohma asked for Misayo’s relation to the lolita kitsune, to which the fire maiden coughed lightly and began to speak in her formal manner, just like always. “Ah, we are not related, unfortunately. I did find her though.” Misayo chuckled softly as she prepared to ask Rohma’s next question. “I was… looking around for some answers, one might say. That was when I found her, she said I was the key to unlocking her true form… whatever that form is though, I do not know, unfortunately.”

Misayo remembered that day well, the moment she was running because she thought she found her father and not the answers she wanted, the little kitsune saved her by throwing her tails around his face, knocking him out. She was indeed a mysterious kitsune to the fire maiden. “If it wasn’t her for her, I would be pretty much done over and leave the man who is my brother biologically behind, which I do not want.” Kenji has been through enough, if she died too, then he would probably be more upset than ever before.
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words: 359
    Notes: 1130/5000
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 21st February 2017, 4:13 am

’ “The key to unlocking her true form” huh? Interestin’…’ Eyes flickered to the girl who’d come off as little more than an energetic and excitable child at first. The fact that there might be more than meets the eye tickled her curiosity, though there’d be no answers to that as of yet. Chagrin filled her, Rohma suppressing a wry smile, ’Then again I ‘spose I should be the last person to be surprised someone isn’t all they appear at first glance…’ Misayo’s story recaptured Rohma’s attention, the woman glad to have something distract her away from the troubling thoughts. The truths Faeral revealed were things she refused to accept on some level even now.

Finding out she’d saved Misayo brought a bit more surprise, enough to cause the gunner’s eyebrows to raise. ”Dang, kid’s got timing from the sounds of it,” she whistled before declaring, this time turning a smile towards the kitsune girl, ”maybe you guys were fated to meet then? Who’s to say, life can be funny that way…”

A voice called out, interrupting any further conversation, their driver declaring they’d reach the location soon. Breath whooshed out on a sigh, the trio’s peace soon to be interrupted by some oddly vehement Muffin Man. ”Gotta say I really hope his magic doesn’t smell too good…I know I ate not long ago, but just seems cruel he might bombard us with smells of freshly baked goods just cause some mutt ate his runaway creation. Though why he’s so upset when he let it escape in the first place…” Towards the end the woman began mumbling to herself, arms crossing and brows knitting in a begrudging acceptance of the task ahead.

Feeling the carriage start to slow she looked at the duet across from her, ”Thanks for taggin’ along again. I prolly shoulda tried to convince him of what happened alone, but…well I hope maybe two witnesses’ll help assure him. But…if nothin’ else at least we’ll stop him from assaulting people with evil eclairs or buff bread.”

[339]
    [1,606/5,000]

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 28th February 2017, 7:36 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

Hearing her partner speak of the few things that defined Misayo, she smiled softly. “Yes, she does indeed, and I am ever thankful for it, to be honest.” Misayo well and truly content with her life right now to be honest, it was much better than the one she could have lived. That was perfectly fine though, as long as she and Kenji were safe and happy with what they currently have.

Soon, Rohma spoke about how they hoped their goods don't smell too nice and it only made the fire maiden’s stomach grumble… Maybe she should’ve ate something on the go or something, mainly because she didn’t eat all that much back in her shrine days that she doesn’t let herself eat a lot. So when she was hungry, she was hungry. Her stomach continued to growl, demanding to be fed with some warm treats and goodies. Of course, Misayo didn’t dare show this, she had a tolerance to this kind of thing. Even when the carriage stopped however, her stomach wouldn’t stop the epic fight with the hunger set within her.

“Ah, not a problem.” Misayo nodded slightly, she wasn’t the type to give out large chunks of words, she would prefer for people to speak to her before she spoke back, considering she felt she wasn’t very good at conversations to a degree. Don’t get her wrong, though, she will gladly partake in anything, including an ounce of discussion. “I assure you, if anything happens, then we have magic to back up, correct??” She was the type of mage to be absolutely brutal, she had to be careful, she was only the way she was because of her inexperience. “Anyway, we should exit here now and head over to find this baker.” She knew it was probably a good idea, considering she knew fine well that the baker wouldn’t go looking for them.
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words: 316
    Notes: 1446/5000
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 2nd March 2017, 11:58 pm

Magic indeed would provide the excellent backup. The real problem there lay with control. In her earlier days Rohma hadn’t fully grasped what her magic was, lacking a teacher and discovering it somewhat naturally. It came so easily to her and it’d been so fun to simply change things to her imagination back then. Make the grass purple, color trees with polka dots, and granting even furniture or garbage a myriad of patterns. Things escalated from simple colors to manipulating their dimensions, her parents intrigued by the ability though armed with words of caution. If not for a dangerous moment on an excavation with her parents and some bandits it might’ve taken longer to truly understand the dangers and gain an inkling of what she could truly do. Even under her confidence the woman retained the knowledge of fear for what it could do without any reigns or hindrances.

The carriage continued down the path, leaving the two women and the tailed girl in its dust. Trees armed with light pink petals stretched before them, sun speckling the ground as it trickled past the flower-like trees. All Rohma could think about was how it’d be a shame to bring harm to this forest and force some of the petals to fall prematurely, but they hadn’t exactly chosen the location. No one stood there to greet them with malice or warmth aside for the calls of some birds and skittering mammals. Even as they started walking Rohma couldn’t help but chuckle as a squirrel seemingly jumped from a trunk towards them only to rethink the decision a split second later and vanish to the other side of the very same tree.

It wasn’t until a clearing they’d come across another human. If looks were anything to go by, this man not only came fresh from his bakery (or kitchen if he chose to dress like a pastry chef at home, who was she to judge?), but managed to work himself up into quite the angry lather as they’d casually traveled here. Fists shook at his sides, movement plain as day as he barely refrained from anything, blood permanently locked in his now ruddy cheeks, and he might as well have suffered lockjaw given how tightly his barred teeth remained clamped. Somehow, by some feat, the man managed to open his mouth and avoid shouting, though a vicious fury dripped in every note of his voice, ”So…you’ve finely come, have you? So…how was he? Did you enjoy eating my creation? Was it fun to chew off his limbs? Did it delight you to eat him without my permission? Without my consent? Just…a free cookie for anybody who could catch him?!”

’Oh gods,’ Rohma internally sighed, ’he IS crazy. Greeeaaaat…’

[457]
    [2,063/5,000]

Tiramisu
    Tiramisu

Fire Maiden

Fire Maiden

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tiramisu 9th March 2017, 7:29 am

GRACEFULLY DANGEROUS

So many things were trailing through the female's mind as the three of them were left to their own devices. It was clearly not the time to think of anything else other than getting to the baker and to try tell him what the real reason was, but this worried Misayo quite considerably. There could be a few flaws with this plan, she wasn’t sure how dangerous her magic really could be around a baker, but there really was only one way to find out and that was to actually be there and try it out for herself, she of course had Akemi too. So she would always be there to help her if anything was to really happen to any of them.

While walking, Akemi sighed slightly and yawned, she was starting to get bored, and Misayo could clearly see it in her face.

“Misa-chan!~ I am SOOOO BORED! I want to play!”

“We can play afterwards, sweetie.” Misayo tried to quell the girl of her boredom, but the lolita fox was having none of it at all, she just wanted to have some fun there and then.

“But Misa-chan!~”

“Akemi, no.”

“Can we play afterwards?”

The way Akemi asked for such a thing made Misayo want to sigh in disappointment, but Akemi was only a wee bairn and so Misayo knew she had to give the tailed female some leeway, maybe she could take Akemi out later for some yummy food or something, maybe even pizza… Misayo could really eat some pizza right now. She didn’t know what flavour she would have, but any flavour would do her good as of right now, simply because it's pizza.

It didn’t take that long for the three to finally arrive. The man spoke to the girls as if he was the owner of the cookie, and of course this upset Misayo slightly, simply because she knew that the three of them didn’t do anything at all to cause such a fuss. It was a dog that ate it… A DOG out of all things! “Sir, we did not eat anything that belonged to you, it was in fact a dog. We all know that dogs are in love with that kind of stuff, correct??” Misayo spoke in an attempt to reason with him. Whether it was going to work or not… she didn’t know herself, she just hoped it did.
    HP - 200||MP - 100%
    Words: 400
    Notes: 1846/5000
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 4th April 2017, 2:35 am

To their credit – aside for the fact it was the bloody truth – it stood as completely reasonable for a dog to have eaten it. Heck even a feline might’ve taken a fast creature like that for prey, but overall any domesticated animal kept as a pet often begged for whatever their owners ate and held some funny fascination for “human food.” Yet despite something that felt like a fountain of common sense to Rohma, the man guffawed at Misayo’s claim, ”A likely story! A dog ate it, eh? How convenient of an EXCUSE!”

”DODGE!” Rohma yelled even as she leaped to the side, eyes able to see the forming letters before the skies could visually shimmer with magic. In a matter of seconds a ball of dough not only morphed into existence, but stretched itself out as if to create an impossibly large pizza and slam itself towards the ground. One might not normally worry, but the way it managed to indent itself into the ground a little left Rohma a bit perturbed. ’That is either some heavy or rock hard dough…damn I hope he doesn’t use that shit to bake.’

Rohma always preferred soft, warm chocolate chip cookies over hard and crunch ones.

One hand ripped a pistol from its holster, the woman keeping her other hand free for now – with a man this crazy who knew when he’d whip out a wild card? Gun in hand she fired a few shots, the man dodging most of them and whipping out another dough ball that expanded into a quick shield intended for the final shot. It wouldn’t save him much as she’d laced that bullet with Faeral’s darkness magic, the shot exploding before it even struck the pizza-shaped shield, splattering upwards and encasing part of the man’s face. For all intents and purposes he may as well have been inked in the face by an octopus given the black mask he now wore. While Akemi mentioned Misayo being a fire mage, Rohma wanted to see how her magic worked before delving too deep into her personal arsenal of spells and skills. It wouldn’t do well to fire a concussive shot if she proved close range rather than far.

[372]
    [2,335/5,000]

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:43 pm