Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Storage

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Template Storage Empty Template Storage

Post by Lilium January 29th 2017, 3:28 pm

Will probably change this per thread.
    Word Count will go here
    Status and Spells
    Status, HP, MP, spells used perhaps in this general area.
    Bonbon jelly beans marshmallow. Dessert muffin carrot cake pie croissant. Oat cake tootsie roll lollipop. Tart oat cake gingerbread fruitcake lemon drops. Bear claw candy cheesecake fruitcake candy canes muffin cupcake jelly-o. Sweet soufflé marshmallow chocolate cake. Candy jujubes cupcake muffin gingerbread topping. Ice cream jelly brownie sugar plum oat cake dessert biscuit chocolate cake chocolate. Pudding apple pie wafer bonbon jelly-o tootsie roll chupa chups bonbon. Chocolate bar danish tart. Wafer lollipop candy chupa chups carrot cake icing cheesecake. Dessert soufflé tart pastry gummi bears chupa chups sweet roll lollipop.

"Cake candy bear claw. Chocolate cake gingerbread cake tiramisu brownie muffin. Lemon drops gummies lemon drops. Dessert candy canes dragée powder chocolate bar bear claw oat cake."

Apple pie jelly beans jelly-o gingerbread chocolate. Cheesecake marzipan lollipop liquorice caramels toffee. Macaroon caramels cheesecake caramels muffin gummies candy canes halvah candy canes. Sugar plum cookie macaroon toffee gummies jelly-o oat cake macaroon donut. Donut marshmallow bonbon chocolate bar ice cream powder cake. Dessert fruitcake jelly-o croissant marzipan toffee. Wafer ice cream chupa chups cake topping powder. Brownie chocolate bar cotton candy dragée jujubes cheesecake.

"Powder jujubes oat cake marshmallow chocolate bar danish cupcake cake. Ice cream gingerbread liquorice pastry apple pie cake cake pastry chocolate bar."

Chocolate cake jelly-o ice cream muffin cupcake cake macaroon cake soufflé. Gummies sweet cookie danish. Dessert caramels jelly beans jelly beans candy. Macaroon cake candy canes jelly beans cake. Liquorice marshmallow gummi bears icing chocolate bar bear claw cotton candy jujubes. Tiramisu donut marshmallow sweet roll tart candy powder sugar plum. Tootsie roll caramels gummi bears marshmallow. Cupcake donut toffee donut toffee biscuit sesame snaps. Pastry sesame snaps candy canes bonbon liquorice chocolate cake sweet roll macaroon. Muffin halvah topping. Soufflé bear claw pudding. Pastry liquorice macaroon cupcake cupcake dessert sweet roll. Liquorice chocolate bar candy canes bonbon lollipop wafer halvah. Gingerbread apple pie caramels.
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Template Storage Empty Re: Template Storage

Post by Lilium January 29th 2017, 4:03 pm

Hikari Inoue

SOMETHING
    SOMETHING
    APP

small blurb about your character? or lyrics, really whatever works best. scrolls if you write enough.

FRIENDS
    they told me to run, but just how far? can I go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you. breaking the silence of the night - can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me?

ENEMIES
    there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling, "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story." breaking the silence of the night - can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer? i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.

LOVERS
    can't look back, it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night - through the streets i'm screaming. looking for you in the neon lights - why won't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries - can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium March 16th 2017, 6:01 pm

a thousand years*
    i have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English. Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for 'lorem ipsum' will uncover many web sites still in their infancy. Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source.

Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.
    MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE

Last edited by Hikari on April 4th 2017, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium March 16th 2017, 9:20 pm

can't fix this, i'm hopeless

my sanity is spent, just tell me where my time went
    NOTES: notes here, tagged, word count, whatever else.
    Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. "Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar." Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer. Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. "Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant."

Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar. "Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer." Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant.

Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar. "Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer." Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant.
    PYXIS 

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium March 16th 2017, 9:33 pm

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
    age | species | sexuality | relationship

FRIENDS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis erat in odio ornare, in congue leo auctor. Suspendisse risus magna, dapibus eu ligula at, tincidunt vulputate leo. Curabitur suscipit hendrerit ligula at pretium. Suspendisse iaculis varius tortor, sagittis d;ictum felis tristique nec. Proin nisl neque, condimentum a nisi eu, lobortis rutrum ex. Fusce quis lorem nisi. Suspendisse nulla nibh, porta sed risus vitae, tempus vestibulum nibh. Fusce a suscipit nulla.

ENEMIES

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis erat in odio ornare, in congue leo auctor. Suspendisse risus magna, dapibus eu ligula at, tincidunt vulputate leo. Curabitur suscipit hendrerit ligula at pretium. Suspendisse iaculis varius tortor, sagittis d;ictum felis tristique nec. Proin nisl neque, condimentum a nisi eu, lobortis rutrum ex. Fusce quis lorem nisi. Suspendisse nulla nibh, porta sed risus vitae, tempus vestibulum nibh. Fusce a suscipit nulla.

ROMANCES

OTHER

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium March 31st 2017, 8:12 pm

can't fix this, i'm hopeless

even if i'm shattered, i'll always be the holy knight
    NOTES: notes here, tagged, word count, whatever else.
    Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. "Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar." Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer. Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. "Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant."

PYXIS 

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium April 4th 2017, 3:50 pm

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

i surrender my soul. oden, hear my call: one day i'll sit beside your thrown in valhalla's great hall. like so many before me, i'll die with honor and pride. the right of a warrior forever to fight by your side. send a sign! raise the sail! wave a last goodbye. destiny is calling - immortality be mine! call the witch to cast a run, weave a magic spell. we who die in battle are born not for heaven, not for hell. we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magic stars our guiding light.

today the blood of battle upon my weapons will never dry. many i'll send into the ground laughing as they die! we are sons of oden, the fire we burn inside is the legacy of warriors kinds who reign upon in the sky! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea. let my spirit raise - valkyries carry me. take me to valhalla where my brothers wait for me! fire burn into the sky; my spirit will never die! i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light. i will lead the charge, my sword into the wind. sons of oden fight to die and live again. viking ships cross the sea in cold wind and rain. sail into the black of night, magics stars our guiding light.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
    deltra of gangnam style

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium May 21st 2017, 6:13 pm

WORDS
    TAGS
    NOTES
    LYRICS
    W/E

A painter, a sculptor, a poet, certainly a novelist, each left behind their works even in the most ancient of times but a musician of those times took his art to the grave. Of course the destruction of a contemporary musician too would be lesser crime as there are always plenty of recordings except in the case of our Ojibway and Metis fiddle players. The traditional player like your uncle Shamengua believed that he owed his music to the wind and that like the wind his music partook of infinite changeability. A recording would cause his song to become finite.

A painter, a sculptor, a poet, certainly a novelist, each left behind their works even in the most ancient of times but a musician of those times took his art to the grave. Of course the destruction of a contemporary musician too would be lesser crime as there are always plenty of recordings except in the case of our Ojibway and Metis fiddle players. The traditional player like your uncle Shamengua believed that he owed his music to the wind and that like the wind his music partook of infinite changeability. A recording would cause his song to become finite.

LAIKA OF GS!

Last edited by Hikari on September 15th 2017, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ╳ Imaginary Element ╳
    Second Skill: ╳ Mystic Eyes ╳
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan May 28th 2017, 8:42 pm

WORDS
    TAGS
    NOTES
    LYRICS
    W/E

LAIKA OF GS!

Last edited by Evie on August 2nd 2017, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Template Storage T0bRXJv
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium June 15th 2017, 7:48 pm

test

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium June 17th 2017, 8:37 pm

Will probably change this per thread.
    ~
    Status and Spells
    Status, HP, MP, spells used perhaps in this general area.
    Bonbon jelly beans marshmallow. Dessert muffin carrot cake pie croissant. Oat cake tootsie roll lollipop. Tart oat cake gingerbread fruitcake lemon drops. Bear claw candy cheesecake fruitcake candy canes muffin cupcake jelly-o. Sweet soufflé marshmallow chocolate cake. Candy jujubes cupcake muffin gingerbread topping. Ice cream jelly brownie sugar plum oat cake dessert biscuit chocolate cake chocolate. Pudding apple pie wafer bonbon jelly-o tootsie roll chupa chups bonbon. Chocolate bar danish tart. Wafer lollipop candy chupa chups carrot cake icing cheesecake. Dessert soufflé tart pastry gummi bears chupa chups sweet roll lollipop.

"Cake candy bear claw. Chocolate cake gingerbread cake tiramisu brownie muffin. Lemon drops gummies lemon drops. Dessert candy canes dragée powder chocolate bar bear claw oat cake."

Apple pie jelly beans jelly-o gingerbread chocolate. Cheesecake marzipan lollipop liquorice caramels toffee. Macaroon caramels cheesecake caramels muffin gummies candy canes halvah candy canes. Sugar plum cookie macaroon toffee gummies jelly-o oat cake macaroon donut. Donut marshmallow bonbon chocolate bar ice cream powder cake. Dessert fruitcake jelly-o croissant marzipan toffee. Wafer ice cream chupa chups cake topping powder. Brownie chocolate bar cotton candy dragée jujubes cheesecake.

"Powder jujubes oat cake marshmallow chocolate bar danish cupcake cake. Ice cream gingerbread liquorice pastry apple pie cake cake pastry chocolate bar."

Chocolate cake jelly-o ice cream muffin cupcake cake macaroon cake soufflé. Gummies sweet cookie danish. Dessert caramels jelly beans jelly beans candy. Macaroon cake candy canes jelly beans cake. Liquorice marshmallow gummi bears icing chocolate bar bear claw cotton candy jujubes. Tiramisu donut marshmallow sweet roll tart candy powder sugar plum. Tootsie roll caramels gummi bears marshmallow. Cupcake donut toffee donut toffee biscuit sesame snaps. Pastry sesame snaps candy canes bonbon liquorice chocolate cake sweet roll macaroon. Muffin halvah topping. Soufflé bear claw pudding. Pastry liquorice macaroon cupcake cupcake dessert sweet roll. Liquorice chocolate bar candy canes bonbon lollipop wafer halvah. Gingerbread apple pie caramels.
    pyxis

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium July 8th 2017, 4:15 pm

{

}

Fusce nisi ipsum, venenatis ut suscipit nec, maximus et magna. Phasellus a elit porta, dictum mauris at, aliquet enim. Donec semper felis orci, sit amet ornare ligula tristique nec. Cras consectetur iaculis tortor, sed pharetra orci lobortis nec. In erat tortor, rhoncus ac elementum mollis, tempor ac sem. Morbi eget enim sit amet tortor convallis pellentesque. Aenean convallis turpis id est facilisis vehicula. Aenean et enim ex. Sed eleifend venenatis faucibus. Donec in risus ut tellus convallis ultricies. Vestibulum mattis non mauris at gravida. Maecenas elementum faucibus est. Sed et neque vel ligula vulputate ultricies vitae vel erat.
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium September 22nd 2017, 6:33 pm

IF NOT NOW,

0000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

WHEN?

Here comes that feelin' burnin' in my heart again. And why is it coming back, back to haunt me again? Well, I can't stand it. It hurts me blind. Whatever I can see, you appear on my mind. Without you: I can't find my way, yeah. I can't find my way, yeah, yeah. All the stormy nights can't wash away the pain. I can't find my way, yeah.

Here comes that feelin' burnin' in my heart again. Are you ever comin' back, back in my arms again? Tell me when. I can't stand it, another lonely night. Whatever I can see, you appear on my mind. Without you: I can't find my way, yeah. I can't find my way, yeah, yeah. All the stormy nights can't wash away the pain. I can't find my way, yeah.

Nobody told me it would be easy. Oh, life, they say, can't always please me. I can't look back now that she's gone. I can't find my way, yeah. I can't find my way, yeah, yeah. All the stormy nights can't wash away the pain. I can't find my way, yeah.

deltra of gangnam style

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan November 14th 2017, 7:08 pm

Filler

Template Storage T0bRXJv
    Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan December 4th 2017, 10:11 pm

Words go here.

Last edited by Atlas on February 12th 2018, 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Template Storage T0bRXJv
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium December 6th 2017, 6:27 pm

Words go Here.

Last edited by Hikari on December 18th 2017, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium December 6th 2017, 6:27 pm

Words go Here.

Last edited by Lilium on February 12th 2018, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium December 7th 2017, 7:10 pm

test

#f9d775

test

#5f66ea

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium January 1st 2018, 9:07 pm

D4AF37

Last edited by Lilium on July 11th 2018, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium February 1st 2018, 9:27 pm

center stage

BUT THE FINALE IS STILL FAR AWAY

livin' every moment holdin' onto a dream. starin' at an empty page - will it come to me? and i wonder: will the light ever shine on me? if it's a mountain i must climb, then that's the way it must be. day after day, like a lifetime away, i keep holdin' on. night after night, out of reach, out of sight from it all. oh, day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine. oh, yeah. it's in the hands of time.

livin' every moment with a dream burning bright. never stop reachin' when the dream shines its light. well, i take it for granted when the trying's all said and done. does the pain of remember fade when the dreams are won? day after day, fight the storm's shade of gray and keep holdin' on. night after night, let hope be your light on your way. day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine. oh, yeah. it's in the hands of time.

day after day - like a lifetime away - i keep holdin' on! night after night, let hope be your light on your way! day after day, i won't walk away from this dream of mine! oh, yeah! it's in the hands of time!

0000 WORDS
    SHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan March 20th 2018, 10:05 pm

Template Storage T0bRXJv
    Evan
    Evan

Imagination Sovereign

Imagination Sovereign

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Evan August 21st 2018, 7:58 am

Template Storage F0m29sd
    Template Storage 7vKA7Ys

Words Go Here.

WC:
    Tags: @""
    Template by Desirée Blooms.

Template Storage T0bRXJv
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium August 21st 2018, 8:00 am

Template Storage NUXiYh2
    Template Storage EgJxFCu

Words Go Here.

WC:
    Tags: @""
    Template by Desirée Blooms.

Template Storage QOmg1XE

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:17 am