Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

(Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job)

Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

(Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Empty (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job)

Post by Nao 19th January 2017, 1:01 pm

Not in Kansas anymore...

Job
    Approval

Waking up was always the hardest part… especially from a drug induced coma as he and his team were shipped to a remote area of Sphere Island. Despite following what would be seen as a “Legal Job” it turns out the legalities were all of a sudden questionable when not only the location on the island was secret, but how they were transported there was raising red flags. Or they would do if the drugs had already fully worn off.

Nao looked around a moment to see that he wasn’t going to be alone in this one. Of course he had signed up to this job with Ana and Taliya. He figured that winning a tournament would bring them fame and fortune beyond their wildest dreams. Instead it brought the tranq darts to the neck and wound them up here. Instead of fighting world renowned heroes they would be fighting the underworld and the beasts that lurked inside it. Washed up losers with nothing to lose, beasts that had bee captured… the roughest and toughest, and meanest of all men they could have ever seen. This was where they were going to fight?

”Gah… my head…” Nao exclaimed, trying to find connection to the Machine God once more. He would try and sit with focus but for some reason his brain was just way too hazy to get it to work. He started becoming shivery in their little stone cage they were in. He would rock back and forth for a bit until his mind cleared and he could think again.

”Ahah! Here we go! Time to get myself a friend! Er… Besides you two you know. You’re the closest things to friends I’ve had but umm… A-anyway here we go!” Nao would summon his companion into the cage as well.

Guh my head… what happened?” the summoned companion remarked, feeling his head spinning as if he too was affected by the tranq darts used to keep them sedated until they were here. ”W-why are we in a cage? A-and why is the world spinning? I don’t remember the planet spinning this q-quickly…” It would take some time for either of them to gain true consciousness.

”H-hey Ana?” the summoner asked, before trying to turn his head to her and nearly falling over. ”I’m sorry I got us into such a cruddy mess. I didn’t mean to end up with us in a cage waiting to fight some of the toughest enemies the underworld has to offer. I thought it would be fun! Get a huge crowd of mages watching us. Instead it looks lke we’re being chained up by dogs and will only get our freedom and rewards if we manage to take down just 7 different waves… At least I think it’ll be 7.”

He felt on edge as the doors were guarded by burley guards, covered head to toe in some kind of metallic armour. It seemed a little too tough for two drugged up Naos to face… Maybe a few more would help the situation.

Nao 1:400
    Nao 4: 440
    509/20000

(OOC Note: Took a guess how much doing it by word count would be. Most wc requirements were 20K on this job so I went with that.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Magic Bank
    Nao
    Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

(Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Empty Re: (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job)

Post by Nao 19th January 2017, 1:01 pm

Rolling 2 monsters for Wave 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Magic Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

(Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Empty Re: (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job)

Post by NPC 19th January 2017, 1:01 pm

The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) WeakMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) StrongMonster
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 25th January 2017, 3:40 pm

Lol, you forgot to roll these

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 25th January 2017, 3:40 pm

The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_01_42158_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_02_42159_sm
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 25th January 2017, 3:41 pm

Our opponents

Round 1:
    Spoiler:

Round 2:
    Spoiler:

Round 3:
    lol.. make up our own.  2 dead images

Round 4:
    Spoiler:

Round 5:
    Spoiler:

Round 6:  
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 31st January 2017, 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 25th January 2017, 4:21 pm

Tag
    Words: 1141
    Total: 1650/20k
    Of course!
    I wake up somewhere new

Anastasia woke up to find herself in yet another unknown place, her head throbbing from what was apparently unnatural sleep.  She had been finding herself waking up in strange places lately; from Valhalla, to the land of the dead, back to somewhere on Earthland.  That travel to find her way home was a doozy; having no frame of reference for where she was made it difficult to find her way home.  Now she woke up in places unknown with a bandage upon the back of her neck.  It seems that she was tranquilized for this.  

Turning to look around, Taliya was completely unconscious.  This wasn't a comforting feeling in the slightest; however, Nao was right there with her.  At least this time she wasn't alone in an unknown place and hopefully if she were to die here, she had someone to die with her.  But knowing Anastasia and the plot armor that the two of them had, they'd get out of this place relatively unscathed.  They weren't like Almyra, losing a hand for mere plot purposes.

Her head felt like it was exploding over-and-over again from the pounding and throbbing, forcing her to move her hand up to her head in natural reaction to the pain.  The throbbing was audible, hearing a loud banging noise in her head along with blurred vision as the drug started to completely wear off.  "Where the hell are we, Nao?" Anastasia asked, figuring he probably didn't know either.  Scraping herself onto her feet, she walked over to Taliya and nudged her with one of her feet to stir her awake.  

"Wake up," she said as Taliya continued to snooze from the drug administered to them.  "They must've given you a monstrous dosage," Ana stated.  The pounding seemed to intensify the more aggravated she got from not knowing where she was or why she was there.  Suddenly, multiple Naos started to appear in her line of sight, causing the already blurred vision to betray her.  Now she thought she was seeing in doubles, triples, or quadruples.  Upon rubbing her eyes, she just realized that Nao had, yet again, altered his magic to encompass the many Naos.  No wonder Taliya was excited about seeing more Naos on-board and around the Guild Hall.  Or perhaps that was just her enjoying living in close proximity to him; the question has yet to be answered.

"You roped me into this?" Ana asked after Nao, the summoner, apologized for dragging her into this.  "Whatever, I've been in worse," she said while brooding in the cage.  She looked up for a moment and started to pace around.  At least the cage was big enough for them to move around and not keep them crammed up. "Don't worry about it, Nao.  You best bet I'm going to make them pay-up or take all of their crap with me," she said before a door opened up.  Turning her head towards the door, she rushed to the edge of the cage she was in to see a well-dressed man approaching them.  The man looked posh and wealthy; at least he gives off the air of wealth.  One of the noticeable things about the man was a slight cleft in his upper lip.

"So, these are my contenders huh?  Well, sorry to bring you to such a crappy place, but since I'm your client, I feel I'm inclined to at least speak with you before you start fighting," the man chuckled as he started to play with his hands nervously.  "Well, that's the least I can do for you, right?" he said before shaking his head rapidly and returns to his normal demeanor.  "Anyway, this is exciting right?" the man asked.  Anastasia's face didn't seem very amused at the situation.  The man's demeanor went from cheerful to dreadful.  

"Right, so I'm going to be using you guys to bet on and hope you get far in this tournament; well, your lives kinda depend on winning so I hope you guys get pretty far," he said before shaking his head again.  "Well, I'm short on cash so I'll split the pot 50/50 with you guys.  There's a MASSIVE pot for you two since you are technically nobodies in this world of pit fighting," the man said.

"Okay, alright.  We'll fight for you.  But I need you to take her out of this cage," Anastasia said as she motioned towards Taliya.  "Oh, right, her.  She wasn't actually supposed to be a contestant in this tournament.  She sorta came along with because she's quite good eye-candy.  Figured she'd be better used as a card-girl," the man said as his eyes beamed towards Taliya for a moment before nervously looking back towards Anastasia and Nao.

"You guys -ARE- strong right?  I mean, I didn't pick up some trash from the streets did I?" the man asked before Anastasia gave the man a look that would kill.  This caused the man to pull back in recoil.  "Okay, okay.  Just thought I'd ask," the man said before the crowd further on erupted in cheers.

"Looks like the show's about to begin.  Time to get yourself mentally prepared," he said before raising a finger up to the sky for a moment.  "Oh, before I forget," the man said as he reached into his jacket pocket to give the two a bottle of water each to quench their thirst.  

"Drink this.  Don't worry, there's nothing in it other than water.  The drug used to knock you two out has a bad habit of dehydrating you.  So make sure you drink up, yeah?" he said as Anastasia grabbed both of the bottles from him, still giving him the stink eye.  She handed a bottle to Nao and opened her bottle and downed the contents almost instantly.  After she was done drinking the water, she threw the bottle down onto the ground in the cage they were held in.

"You better give us our share of the money.  If not, I will find where you live and I will take everything you own," Anastasia said in a threat.  Oh, with how wealthy this man appeared, she is more than willing to have the Black Sails steal all of his stuff.  Well, she might steal all of his stuff anyway after this is all said and done.  "We'll see," the man said as he waved to them before walking off.  

"Urggh!" Anastasia groaned before pacing around cage.  "We couldn't have been stuck with more of an asshole huh?  We are pirates, not gladiators for people's amusement!" Anastasia shouted out before noticing there were eyes upon them.  This seemed to be the staging room for all of the fighters before they entered the coliseum.  She looked at all of the other fighters and snarled a bit.  "Piss off."  All Anastasia can do now is to wait their turn.

Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 30th January 2017, 2:51 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT

Trying to clear his head and focus more Nao would summon two more copies of himself to the cage. This would total four Naos all trying to work out what the heck had gone wrong and why they all felt like they had just woken up from being kicked in the head repeatedly. They would all wonder around with dizziness and aimless in their tiny little cage. It didn’t help that the more that was added to the hut the more space would get filled up.

”Okay I think we can sort of remember now… we think it was some kind of tournament that was meant to be held in front of the king of fiore and we were promised a lot of jewels… I guess it was too good to be true.” Nao scratched the side of his face, rubbing his nails against his cheek as he listened to Ana question him roping her into this.

”Well he roped me into this,” pointing towards a Nao, who then looked insulted at what had just occurred. He would then watch as the Nao pointed to another Nao in the room.

”Well don’t look at me! He roped me into it!”

”Well it was all because he roped me into this!”

”Well err h-he roped me into this!” the pointing would continue for a moment before a man began to approach the cage that they were stuck in. He seemed not familiar at all despite saying he was the client. Nao and his clones frowned at the sight of him, firstly for being an individual instead of a collective, and secondly he just seemed like a real jerk. He would have never accepted this job despite the promise of high pay and a world renowned fame involved.

Nao would let Ana talk with the clientele. He probably wouldn’t do well trying to maintain three other versions of him and keep his cool and not accidentally set them off on a person. He would just instead try and focus on waking up from this groggy nightmare and focus on formulating plans against the enemy. They were technically a group of two, despite the clones and the knocked out Taliya… so that probably meant a two on two fight that they would be dealing with. He figured that he would be able to do that just fine. As long as he kept up his mana and watched his health and the health of his clones around him he would be a-okay.

Nao phased back into reality as Ana gave him a bottle of water. He looked at it, before looking at the three others who were around him, and then looking back down to the bottle of water. Ana had already downed hers as Nao was still wondering what the do.

”The hell do I do with this now that I need to supply four of me?” he asked before shaking his head. He would use his Survivor Vest to pull out a few straws, unscrew the bottle and place four straws inside it. His clones would all gather in a circle and begin drinking the water.

”This isn’t weird at all,” Nao remarked sarcastically as the water was finished almost as quick as Ana guzzling down hers. The clones would follow behind Nao as he looked out of the cage and saw there were quite a few people in their own cages. He could hear roars from creatures that he had never heard before, and screams of pain from contestants who were unfortunate to get just a little bit lucky.

It was then that a large booming voice came from the loud speakers above, hushing the crowds of miscreants and crooks who were here for the underworld fighting arena.

“People of the underworld lets give a huge round of applause as we start the enslaved stage of the tournament. People who have been dragged here against their wishes must fight against our host of champions and losers. Winners of the tournament get jewels beyond their wildest dreams, the jewellery of champions, and they get to walk away with their freedom! The losers are doomed to fight round after round to make it to the top.”

”Enslaved stage? Does that mean that guy sold u-“ Nao was stopped as their gate opened up and they were forced out into the arena. It was muddy and filthy, covered in blood and other foul scenes. It was enough for all the Naos to gag in sync of each other. What horrible and foul place was this?!

“Please welcome our stage one fighters! Never seen before, but known as the group that saved multiple villages across Fiore. Anastasia Isayev! And her partner Nao!... Errr… Do you have a last name?” The Naos would all shake their head. “Well whatever! And up against them are Raphiel the Swordsman of Midi, and Sugoi the MMA fighter!”

The two men made their way to the field, before showing off their fighting styles. Raphiel whipped his sword around him, while Sugoi flexed his muscles and winked at the crowd. Nao would begin to feel sick once against watching them.

“We will take you down with honour, and strength!” Raphiel remarked, bowing before placing his sword out front.

“And… begin!” The tournament began as Nao was quickly caught off guard.

Covering his nose, Nao would then use his tag team ability, followed by a supply drop of weapons and armour. Each Nao would gain a blowdart and some overalls. Seemed like his supply was hampered by the lack of signal coming from above ground.

”I guess this is all we’ll get huh?” Nao remarked as Sugoi ran at him, trying to get in quick with the fist. But Nao would be saved as a portal containing another Nao would push him out of the way, before disappearing from existence. At that point the other Naos would begin to fire on Sugoi, launching a bunch of darts at him. Raphiel would take this chance to hit one of the Naos with his rapier, before getting out of there before he could be hit.

”Damn he’s quick!” one Nao said to the others, as they nodded and tried to come up with a plan to slow him down.

WC:1045
    Total: 2695/20k
    Summoned Nao 3&4
    Used Tag Team
    Used Supply Drop
    Nao 1:400
    Nao 2: 440
    Nao 3: 220-60=160
    Nao 4: 288
    (OOC: Rolling 5 more groups ready for our rounds ahead)

Profile Magic Bank
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th January 2017, 2:51 pm

The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) WeakMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) WeakMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) StrongMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) StrongMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_05_42162_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_04_42161_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_04_42161_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_05_42162_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_02_42159_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_01_42158_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_03_42160_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_01_42158_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_02_42159_sm (Less than) Legal Fighting Ring (King of Fighters job) Die_06_42164_sm
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 31st January 2017, 6:13 pm

Tag
    Words: 1313
    Total: 4008/20k
    Of course!
    I wake up somewhere new

Anastasia twitches upon being referred to as a slave.  That wasn't quite what she had planned to do for today, but if she has to break her, Taliya, and all ten thousand Naos out of slavery, then so be it.  Her and the Naos were escorted to the arena while seeing Taliya being escorted off somewhere.  "You all better treat her with respect or you'll friggin regret it!" Anastasia shouted out before Taliya waved to them with a big smile upon her face as she was getting hauled off to who-knows-where.  Anastasia and the Naos were taken to the cage, an octagon shaped cage with a dome-like top over it, also made like a cage.  

They were introduced to the audience with a minimal applause, being really nobodies in this underworld battle tournament.  They were then followed by their opponents, Raphael and Sugoi who received a much larger fanfare for their entrance.  "What the hell makes them so much more impressive?" Anastasia asked with obvious annoyance evident in her voice.  She started to get more and more upset.  After the opponents entered the ring, Anastasia became surrounded in white light only to appear in strange armor with an unorthodox weapon attacked to her shoulders.  The Dragon Fangs.  This armor and weapon were feared among sky and sea farers alike, but to these hooligans in the underground combat circuit, they haven't seen anything like this before.

Before the bell rang, Anastasia put her arms together and doused super-heated plasma upon the opponents before they were able to act, being given boos in response to her cheap-shot tricks.  "Don't worry, Nao.  If our 'owner' wants his money, he'll get his money," she said.  If the two were painted as bad-guys, people would throw more money at those perceived to be the 'good guys', altering the betting odds against them.  This would, in turn, grant the winning check a LOT more money because Anastasia and Nao WILL come out on top of all of this.  Ana will be damned if she died in this decrepit dungeon-like-hole.  

The men flinched from the super-heated plasma as the crowd started to boo.  The MMA fighter, Sugoi, started to charge at Nao.  Laughter could be heard from Anastasia.  "Did your parents hate you or something to name you that?"  Anastasia gave off an audible laugh only for the audience to boo her even more.  However, Sugoi remained focus on his attack against the team of Naos.  Nao was strong enough  to fend for himself.  If he needed actual help, Ana would help him. But for a weakling scrub like Sugoi, he would be able to manage.  

Ana's eyes fell upon the swordsman, Raphael.  Judging by his weapon, he was quick and used guerrilla-style tactics while fighting.  Waiting for an opening before landing a quick strike to a weak-point.  Anastasia just stood there and waited for Raphael as he paced around, trying to find a good angle to attack.  Ana continued to turn with Raphael, frustration was plainly evident in the man's face.  "Stop turning and let me find an opening!" Raphael shouted out.  The only response was "No," from Anastasia.  Ana held out her left hand and launched the Dragon Fangs out towards the man only for him to turn his back away from Ana's right hand as a means of avoiding the attack.  This left him open as Anastasia launched her right Dragon Fang at him, grasping him in the jaws of the weapon.  Anastasia reeled her Dragon Fangs in and looked at Raphael.  

Ana swung Raphael like a toy as she turned to look towards the announcer.  "Are these fights to the death?  Because I'd rather not kill him if I don't have to," she said as she slammed his head into the ground multiple times before returning to swinging him around.  This took little to no effort on her part as the Dragon Fangs seemed to act on their own accord.  The announcer moved his mouth to the microphone.  "You don't HAVE to kill him. But it might be a bit more entertaining if you do," he said.  Sucking air in between her teeth, she pulled the man back and threw him against the gate, leaving a massive dent in the cage they were held in.   This caused Raphael to fall unconscious from being stirred up and thrown directly into an object, stopping his velocity back to zero.  

"If you want more entertainment, bring me someone who will actually give me competition.  Instead of this weakling you call a fighter.. And THAT weakling over there," she said as she pointed to Sugoi, who was still fighting Nao.  She is intentionally doing this to stir up a ruckus, to cause the crowd to hate her even more.  "Pathetic!" Anastasia said as the crowd started to boo her and shout things about her armor and weapons being overpowered and that they ought to be nerfed.  They also mentioned that Anastasia wouldn't be able to fight without her precious weapons and armor.  Anastasia just basked in this hatred as it fed into her plan.  

In the stands..
    The man that gave the two water before the match began sat with a look of amusement upon his face.  He seemed to enjoy all of this dramatic ruckus that Anastasia is creating.  He flipped his tablet over to see the odds for Anastasia and Nao to win pull out of their favor, which would make bidding for them to win the tournament give lots and lots of jewels.  The look of greed and jewels sparkled in his eyes as he keeps seeing the numbers go up and up and up.  

"That chick is a total bitch, don't you think?" one of the men said within the cleft-lip guy's, let's call him Chuck for now, ear-shot.  Others around the man that made the first assumption saw his assessment as correct and started to boo Anastasia as she started to show-boat and insult the fighters.  The numbers continued to move out of their favor causing him to laugh hysterically.  The man who called Anastasia a bitch stopped booing to look at the man, almost feeling a bit uncomfortable with his presence.

In the arena...
    Anastasia turned to look towards Raphael as he slowly made his way up to his feet.  Turning up the gain on the volume control of her suit's microphone, so even those in the back could hear her, Anastasia then looked on to the man that stood up.  "Very good of you to stand up.  Maybe you'll be able to mount a counter-attack!" she said before releasing a single shout with the words 'Fus Ro Dah' which caused the man to get blown into the gate as well as everyone behind him being blown away, being blown back up to a 100m.  "Oopsie.  I don't regret that," Ana said with a chuckle.  Yes, this was all a ruse; she wouldn't normally do something like this to people she was fighting.  

However, if she were to make money off of this fight, which was one of the ways she can earn her freedom from the stupid tournament, she would have to rig the odds a bit.  It's either the two would fight their way out of this tournament or turn everyone here to ash and just walk out.  But since they aren't barbarians, they'd have to be careful.  Ana was already cautious in which spells she could or couldn't use, easily being able to defeat anyone here with a few simple blasts, but she would also run the risk of killing everyone in attendance as well.  Pickle that.

Raphael finished getting up to his feet and the boos turned into roars of fanfare with the crowd shouting "Raphael!  SUGOI~~~~ RAPHAEL!!  SUGOOOOOI!" As the crowd shouted Sugoi, Ana couldn't help but bust out into laughter.  What a stupid name.  But Round 1 continues.

Notes

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 1st February 2017, 3:05 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT

Nao would quickly go to heal the clone that got hit by one of the opponents. Wounds that had appeared from the hits would be miraculously be replaced by new skin. This would remove any visible effects from the hit they took from Sugoi. It would make the opponent frown in anger as he tried to get another punch in. But the problem is that the Naos were very tricksy beings. In fact the future had already predicted this hit and sent a Nao to push the summon out of the way, before fading out of existence. It was sad to see the potential future of one of your kind be used up just to save your skin, but the future depended ofn the present succeeding. Who knew what dystopia nightmare their world had befallen had the summon been hit by Sugoi’s punch.

The Naos would turn and fire back with their blow dart guns, grazing their opponent who was struggling to target one down specifically. When they had managed to surround him they would begin their next phase. The companion Nao would screech loudly and horribly, causing many people to cover their ears, including the Naos. But they would quickly recover and begin to fire on Sugoi once more. This time it would the man cleanly with all the hits as he tried swatting away. He would go at one of the Naos and knock him to the floor with punches, before jumping on another and tripping him.

Nao would frown and use his quick attack, sending in a couple of darts to hit him in the back as he was straddling one and summon and punching it. He turned around, knowing who to really go for and began to run at Nao. His companion brought out the Chibi version of their forms and threw it in the way, taking the most of the hit for this. Afterwards he would scream another sound that would cause Sugoi to cover his ears once more.

The Naos would pick themselves up and would start to jump on Sugoi, piling on him and trying to hit with punches. It would take a moment before he knocked them all off and tried to blindly go after each one. The rest would use the time to keep firing blow darts until he wore himself down and fell to the floor.

They turned their attention onto Raphael, who was still fighting Ana. Two on one wasn’t all that fair… five on one was just cruelty at this point. They would stay back and fire darts at him. Raphael would try and block as many as he could as he stepped closer and closer. But he began to lose the timing as the darts got quicker as he moved closer. A few more hits and he was struggling. He was in so much pain from Ana throwing him about, and knocking him into the wall. But he would try and make a last attempt at the ground.

Nao would just use his signature spell, turning his blow darts into anti matter strikes that blackened the air it pierced through. One was dodged as the other was ran into, knocking the man onto the floor and just lay there in defeat.

The crowd would be stunned silent as Ana and Nao had defeated their first group without too much struggle. Despite using a lot of mana in the set up, the pair of them were fairly efficient after that.

“… Ladies and losers… looks like we have a win from new up and commers, Anastasia and Nao!” The crowd would be silent, before all leaving to go change their bets in the future fights.

”H-hey good work Ana,” Nao said, smiling before being jumped on by his clones. ”I-I suppose I should thank you guys too… We all still have so much left to do when it comes to this tournament… I don’t think it’s going to get any easier from here on out…”

Nao felt a little worried, but he was glad that Ana was here to help him with everything.

”I’m so glad I can count on you Ana… even when we somehow got imprisoned in the criminal underworld and have to fight for our lives.”

WC:711
    Total: 4719/20k

Nao 1:A little bruised.
    Nao 2: Has a chibi buddy who is a little hurt.
    Nao 3: Hurt
    Nao 4: Also hurt. Straddled at one point and is probably freaking out inside.
    (OOC: Rolling 5 more groups ready for our rounds ahead)

Profile Magic Bank
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 3rd February 2017, 8:21 pm

Tag
    Words:  598
    Total: 5317/20k
    Of course!
    I wake up somewhere new

Anastasia was witness to Nao single, or rather, multi-handedly take down his designated opponent.  They did it in such an efficient manner that it was actually kind of frightening.  However, it wasn't as frightening as the Naos taking on Raphael, who Ana had been goofing around with the entire time.  They all spat their darts at him, overwhelming him with projectiles until he wasn't able to deflect all of the attacks.  Nao, however, spat out a terrifying mass of pure blackness towards Rafael and Anastasia's jaw dropped to the ground.  Afterward, one of the Naos came up to Anastasia and congratulated her, or rather thanking her, for being there.  

Without even breaking into a sweat, Anastasia smiled and nodded to her friend.  "Yeah, you guys did very well too.  You guys are absolutely terrifying as a team," she said; meant as a compliment to the variety of Naos that he could summon forth.  As soon as accolades were over, she was greeted to silence from the crowd.  Originally, she was expecting a horrible reception, but due to how well Anastasia and Nao took on these scrubs, their odds increased; at least until a crowd favorite would show up.  She will continue with the 'asshole' facade for now, just for the finals to make the pot even sweeter for them.  

Without much of a break, a couple of loud roars could be heard from the back.  A little groan came from Anastasia as she looked to the Army of Nao and shrugged her shoulders.  

"It seems like these up-and-coming fighters won't get a moment's rest as the second round of the tournament begins!  They will be encountered by a couple monsters we had found in the middle of nowhere!  Introducing!!!!!" the host stated as the monsters were pulled out in cages, latching them onto the fighting cage that they were stuck in, raising a part of the gate while leaving the cage shut.  "Introducing:  The snout-bat creature!  Krakatoa!  And Krakatoa's partner, the 3-faced sabertoothed tiger: Garland!" the gate was then opened as Anastasia had a bright white light cover her body, displaying a sized down version of her Dragon Armor and her Dragon Fangs.  

"I'll handle the flying one," she said as the elephant-bat hybrid took to the top of the ring.  With a quick "Fus-Ro-Dah!" Anastasia fired a pulse of air at the bat, causing it to fly directly into the cage.  Slapping her Dragon Fangs together as a ball of plasma was formed upon the maw of the dragon fangs.  She shot off the ball of energy towards the bat before it begins to circle around it.  Moving positions, Anastasia moved in front of Nao and set up her shield before the ball of plasma exploded, enveloping the entire cage with terrifying plasma, eating away at both of the combatants.  The shield that Ana put up successfully protected the two of them.

"Having big moves like that isn't a good idea for a small fight like this, huh?" Ana said as the two opponents laid on the ground, unconscious from the hit.  They weren't done yet.  The unconscious elephant-bat creature was quickly grasped in Anastasia's Dragon Fangs and she released a wave of pure plasma upon the creature, waking it up with a terrifying scream.  Unlike the last opponent she fought, this one doesn't seem to have the same fight in it.  With a few slams against the cage and against the floor, the creature was instantly knocked out.  Letting the creature go, she let it lay upon the mat.  Her job in this round is done.
    Notes

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 8th February 2017, 4:25 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT

Ana seemed to be taking the fact that Nao wasn’t even a singular person anymore, but rather a community of lesser beings that somehow together were a bit better at what they were doing when together rather than being alone. Spending time with his group had kind of devolved Nao into one of these beings, but he still kept the stronger magic power that his teammates didn’t really share. Not yet at least.

”Oh we do alright together. Everyone has their part to play, even if it’s as sacrifice for something greater!” He smiled through the blunt thought of a Nao getting ripped to shreds in this place. It was surely bound to happen eventually but he wouldn’t think about the slaughter of his people.

The odds were slightly more in favour for them, but luckily for their “sponsor” they didn’t seem to have to worry about betting now. He had put money in at the best time, where the odds would net him so much more than what he would have now. He would just sit there and smirk to himself at the fact he was one step closer to making so much money. They just needed to not fuck up.

The Naos all jumped in fright when they began to hear roars crying out of the back of the arena. The cages were rattling and metal sounded like it was at deaths door against the sharp and dangerous claws of the enemy they were about to fight. The shudders and shivers could be felt as the group began to worry about what they were about to face. Humans were pretty predictable in their physiology… But monsters? They were big and scary and full of energy and fear. But with their team together, and some big and scary mechs? They were going to be fine. Nao trusted Ana with her Dragon Fang weapons. He had seen what they could do and it was scary to say the least.

The names were read out as the creatures were pulled out of the cages. Some kind of flying beast and a Siamese tiger where the heads were all attached together and looked pretty ugly. Whatever scientist made that? He hoped their lab would have a chemical leak…

Ana quickly jumped in to fight the elephant like creature, using her power lungs to shout down the creature and pushed it into the cage. The Naos were all in awe, not realising that Garland was quicker than your normal human, and had pounced on one of the Nao’s.

“Aaaahh! Help!” it screamed as the clone tired to stop the chimera creature from ripping out his jugular. Luckily it was only managed to nip off a fingers from the left hand, causing blood to go everywhere. “Ah my fingers!”

”Oh no!” Nao cried out as he fired a couple of his dark matter blasts from his dart gun, coating the air in dark trails. The three headed beast would get hit and knocked off him, as two of the Naos went and picked the other clone up.

“I’ll be okay! It’s just a flesh wound! And on my weaker hand too!” Not super pleasant, and many of the crowd began to feel sick from seeing the clone with the now mutilated hand. He and the others would start firing darts as if this was some kind of tribal group, hunting down people to eat.

The three headed tiger would run to them all, knocking down clones in the way of it before going after the one that fired the blasts of black matter. Nao was pushed away by another Nao coming out through a portal, before his saviour disappeared into time and space. Once again the probability that the future was bleaker if he had been hit probably caused the Nao to go back in time and space to save him.

Nonetheless the three headed beat would jump on him, and try and mutilate the summoner as well. The other Naos would grab on and try and throw him back. He kinda needed him team mate to support him.

”Hey Ana I know you’ve had your hands full, but ca you help me save my hands?” he asked, trying to avoid the multiple sets off teeth, and avoid the hideous and foulsome odour coming from its mouth.

WC:723 words
    Total 6040/20k
    Nao 1: Pinned down by the beast.
    Nao 2: Has a chibi buddy who is a little hurt.
    Nao 3: Lost some fingers on his left hand but otherwise A-ok.
    Nao 4: Also hurt.

Profile Magic Bank
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 17th February 2017, 6:14 pm

Words This Post
    Words Total
    7134/20k
    Gonna Terry Bogard my way through this job.
    As Ana watched the army of Naos fight, she actually felt bad for them as a group.  That level of devotion towards the summoner, the Nao that she knows, was uncanny to say the least.  She watched on for a moment before Nao shouted out, requesting assistance.  Ana shook her head a bit to regain her composure and extended a hand out towards the creature, causing it to collide into it before the maw opens up and sprayed extremely hot plasma onto the creature, also attempting to pour some onto the people watching the match; finding their form of entertainment sickening.  However, as her plasma drew closer to the crowd, a large barrier popped up and dissipated the attack.  

Tilting her head a bit, she turned back towards Nao and stood between him and the creature.  "We'll have to get that looked at after this fight.  But can you get up, Nao?" she asked as the creature lunged in towards her, only for a spherical barrier to appear around her, causing the creature to be deflected for a moment.  With yet another extension of her dragon fangs, she smacked it between the eyes, causing it to fall like a sack of potatoes to the ground: unconscious.  The bell rang once again as Anastasia stood between Nao and the creature.  A group of handlers returned to the cage and dragged the monsters away.  After the monsters have been cleared out, another group of men approached Ana and the group of Naos, attempting to bind them again.  

"Back off," she said as she swung her weapon, causing the men to back off.  "I don't want a damn cage.  Put me into a cage and this event will have less people handling it.  Show us to a real room," she said as the two men that were meant to handle Ana and the Naos turned to look towards the announcer.  The man nodded to the two before escorting Ana andd Nao towards their new rooms.  

"We're almost there, Nao," she said as she moved her hand up to her head and removed the helmet of the armor, holding it under her arm.  "We need to get that hand looked at," she said as she nodded her head towards Nao and started to make their way down the corridor towards their quarters.  They walked by Taliya, wearing a VERY scantily outfit, showing off far too much skin.  Even she was embarrassed to wear it; having a deep red blush cross her face.  The blush was made even redder upon seeing Nao, knowing he would be able to see her in this kind of clothing.

As Taliya walked out, the crowd erupted, whistled, and cat-called.  She was given a cardboard sign to signify the round number.  She held the sign up and pranced around with exaggerated hip-swing.  She attempted to use her fluffy tail to cover her bottom half only to receive a stone-cold glare from the announcer.  With an uncomfortable chuckle, she removed her tail only for the audience to erupt once again in fanfare.  

"So that's what they wanted her to do.  I see," she said as she said rhetorically before looking back towards Nao.  "How many rounds do you think we have to go through before this is all done?" she asked before coming to a stop in front of a room.  The door was opened and the basic amenities were displayed.  There was a water cooler, a bed, a refrigerator with some refreshments, a television to view the battles.  Anastasia eyballed the staff before they went away and entered the room, leaving it open for Nao and his crew.

The television was on to show Taliya holding the sign, having a close-up upon her large breasts before music began to play in the background before a masked figure started to walk out.  

"And welcome our champion to the ring!  Welcome, the Masked Raider!" said the announcer.  "What a stupid name," Ana said as she spoke to the television.  "Nao, get a look at this," she said as the man walked into the ring and relished in the attention he was receiving.  The fanfare and cheers came from the audience as he is encountered with a giant beast in the second round.  Without much of a fight, the Masked Raider quickly decapitated the creature, bathing in it's blood.  As quickly as the match started, it ended with him bowing to the crowd once more; obviously displaying a LOT more charisma than Anastasia had displayed.

And then the door to the room opened with their wonderful sponsor walking into the room.   "Oh hey!  That's where my two are!" he said walking in with a medical crew to look at Nao's hand.  In original response, Anastasia stepped in front of them before their sponsor shrugged his shoulders.  "Settle down, toots.  I wouldn't do anything to harm my money-makers, now would I?" he asked causing Anastasia to back down for a moment to let them do their work.  

"Anyway, good show out there, looking like the assholes.  You probably watched that 'Masked Raider' fight just now right?  Well, he's the reigning champion for the last 5 years; not having lost a SINGLE match yet.  Do you know the ODDS of you beating him are?  They are INCREDIBLY stacked against you.  So not only do I want you guys to act like assholes, but I want you guys to struggle this next match.  This next match are a couple of push-overs.  They are well known for being push-overs.  And I want YOU to have troubles with them.  If you have troubles with them, then the crowd will think you are all weak as hell and would NEVER beat the 'Masked Raider'.  That way, I'll be the only one betting on you.  It is estimated to be odds of a million-to-one, but with you getting up there, showing that you are weak, the odds may go up even more!  Think you guys can handle that?" he asked as he raised a brow towards the two.

Anastasia turned her head for a moment.  "Fine, whatever.  As long as we get out of here soon and we get a good portion of the prize money.  Don't forget what happens if you rip us off," she said, looking at the man with threatening eyes.  A man as desperate as he is has nothing else to lose but his life and if Anastasia feels ripped off, she would more than happy to relieve him of that as well as taking all of his money. 
    Notes

Wave your banner!  
    Nao
    Nao

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Nao 25th February 2017, 4:41 pm

MORTAL KOMBAT

Ana seemed… pissed off. Very pissed off. The kind of pissed off when Nao went and destroyed that Soul Dragon back on Divide Island (funnily enough where they now called home for the guild). She was fed up of the creature, fed up of the crowd and she wanted to show them that she can really hurt them by trying to launch plasma at them. However it seemed that her plan to intimidate, maim or even kill some of the crowd was met by a barrier that took the attack for the crowd. They were however slightly scared by what had just come at them, and the smell of urine was starting to leak out across the arena.

”I’m fine Ana! You have me confused with me. I’m not the one who lost a finger. But it’s okay I can send him back home later to get that all checked up on and replac-“ At that point the creature went after Ana, who would use some of her super technology to then knock out the creature in front of them. It would fall down hard, hitting the ground with a large and echoing thud. The crowd silent in shock as once again the pair of them were able to handle the opponents they had been fighting once again. This wasn’t an easy job but they were managing to handle the opponents just fine.

The guards of the arena took the monsters away, both critically injured by the futuristic tech that Ana had procured over her time as an engineer and inventor. And when they returned they tried to make the two of them. Ana swung her weapon to keep them away as the Naos grouped together with their primitive weapons. They were going to fight off these guards and get some peace for just a moment. They didn’t know what it was really like to fight one group of monsters after another really.

Ana demanded a room with some space for them to get some rest. The Naos would just look menacing behind her, nodding in agreement while frowning at the guards, and clenching their blow darts almost to the point of snapping them. But it seemed that the intimidation would work despite the barriers that seemed to protect everyone from everything they could have thrown at it. Maybe it wasn’t as strong as they thought it was.

Ana looked at the group of Naos as she removed her helmet from her head to take a break from the claustrophobic space she must have been feeling.

”Ah we’ll be okay. After all we’re all just all for one and one for all. But I’ll make sure everyone is checked for injuries and parts restored if need be. Maybe some day I’ll be able to get clearance for you to take a look around. The Machine God isn’t really too pleased when we have intruders.” He said it so casually, as if she already knew everything that they went through there in their lives.

They passed a strangely dressed Taliya, holding a sign and her face looking incredibly red. The Naos in turn also feel red and flushed as they looked away. Nao would mutter under his breath some curse words about the people and what they had done to Taliya.

”We’ll get her back quickly. Maybe we can force them to give her back to us soon,” he said to Ana, frowning and clenching his fists as they walked into the room. ”I think if this isn’t the last round then we’ll have a few more rounds. They’re definitely not going to make it easy for us… Even when we’ve threatened to take them all down.”

The television would play in the background, showing Taliya on the screen before it moved to some masked figure. They were announced as being masked too. The Naos would just look at each other concerned about having to fight a champion. He even managed to fight the group he was against with such ease. Not even these Naos were able to fight one unit by itself. Not without spending a lot of health and magic.

It was then their sponsor and a medical team, who would rush to the Nao who had lost a finger. While Ana was talking to the man the medical team would try and look at the Nao who was missing a middle finger.

“I-I’m fine, I’m fine…” The Nao would reply, getting anxiety of having some random strangers trying to attend him. The other Naos would start getting antsy and would rush over.

”He’s fine okay? You can see that he’s getting nervous with you trying to heal him with all your dodgy medical mumbo jumbo. Look I can just fix him right now.” Nao grabbed the clones hand and used his reverse restore move to return the finger, bringing it back to the form it originally was in. How the finger returned from the stomach of the tiger wasn’t a question that could or should be answered or asked.

”Your medical ‘licences’ are not needed here at all!” He pushed them out the door as the sponsor and Ana talked. ”Let me sort out my own medical team first please? I think I know how to restore injuries better than a group of highly trained, and well practised doctors. I didn’t want to waste magic having to heal something as trivial as the loss of a small appendage like that but your team forced my hand. And now I’m going to need to rest before we fight again.”

Grumpy, Nao sat down and rested for a while, restoring his magic along with hoping Ana would do the same. They would watch some more fights going on if that was the case.

After a while they would be called out again for the next fight. They were told that they were push overs, but Nao wasn’t sure what they would really be like when it comes to fighting their next opponents. He didn’t even know what they would even be called.

”I guess it’s time to go fight our next opponents,” Nao would say to Ana before walking into the arena from their comfy room. He would feel a bit more restored despite holding onto his clones. The mana drain was going to start to kick in soon. He just hoped that he was rested enough that he would be able to keep a hold of them for a little while longer before having to switch them.

As he walked into the arena he could see they were about to deal with their next opponents. They had to take it easy on them, and then beat them at the end. To get the crowd going.

Nao looked out to see the opponents and to gauge their strength… only the one problem with it was that they looked so very familiar.

”Ana I think it’s just Raphiel and Sugoi again but this time they have fake moustaches on.” Nao was a little perplexed at firstly their healing power, but secondly how they were able to get away with returning and having fake moustaches to pass as contestants again. ”Ana this arena is very dirty with whop they use as opponents. Three headed beasts are one thing but fighting the same opponents on a round where we have to… play by their rules.” Nao frowned and shrugged as the announcement came in.

“Our wonderful crowd is ready to commence watching the next fight of the stinking cheats Analamesia and that other guy. Against our wonders home fighters… err… lets just call the the moustachioed menaces!” The crowd erupted with cheers and jeers as the fight would begin.

”This is the dumbest arena I’ve ever been i-“ Nao wouldn’t pay attention as Sugoi launched in with a flying kick to the face, sending Nao back thirty feet. ”Ah seriously? This is what we’re dealing with now?”
    1324 words
    8458/20k
    (I put a rest in, allowing some recovery time for mp and cooldowns.)

Profile Magic Bank

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:05 pm