Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Greetings and salutations

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Greetings and salutations Empty Greetings and salutations

Post by michaelkeha 9th January 2017, 2:50 am

Hi my name is Michael Anthony Kehayas but everyone calls me Count(if this year goes well financially then that be my official title and not just a nickname) I have bounced around a lot of rp forums usually leaving due to over zealous rules creating a creative bottle-neck or because of on-board political drama (for example I nearly got banned from a sci fi board because the ship art I wanted to use an admin also wanted to use) I also have 10 years of D&D and other pen and paper rpgs under my belt and while my grammar not indicate it( I am horribly lazy with it when not at work) I run my own digital publishing site so in terms of time I have to post pretty much all the time in the world. I do hope that I can find a nice home here to enjoy some rather interesting rp
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Greetings and salutations Empty Re: Greetings and salutations

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 25th January 2017, 3:23 pm

Welcome to the site I'm windy and have almost ten years under my belt too, between rl writing and online rpg, so warm welcome and pm me if you ever want to plot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings and salutations Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Greetings and salutations H6NcPbM Greetings and salutations H6NcPbM Greetings and salutations H6NcPbM Greetings and salutations H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:16 am