Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bursting Bubbles [Lamia Scale]

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Bursting Bubbles [Lamia Scale] Empty Bursting Bubbles [Lamia Scale]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th January 2017, 11:06 pm

Job Title: Bursting Bubbles
    Player Requirements: Minimum 2 C rank mages, 1 B rank or higher mage. Max of 4 mages. Members can invite other guild mages to join along in the mission.
    Job Requirements: Hunt down Mizutsune. Minimum 11,000 words
    Job Location: Crescent Island
    Job Description: Heed my words, Hunter: It is said that there is a Mizutsune located on Crescent Island. You will help rid Fiore of this slippery devil, and your journey will be a safe one. You'll have a chartered fare from the port on over to the Island where it's located.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Armored Rolly Polly x1 - A small rolly polly that is a lot tougher than most dangerous monsters. When crawling on the ground, it cannot be killed by a weapon of any type. It immediately deflects the blow and rolls up and bounces back, where it will land on it's back. It is completely exposed and can be killed by simply dropping a rock on it's body. It can leap or roll over someone, dealing 5 damage on contact if hit.

Normal: Hornet Swarm x3 - Bugs about the size of a normal pillow. They're stingers can inflict a poison if hit, dealing 2% hp per post for 5 posts. This requires a hit dice roll once per encounter. They have 20 health each.

Strong: Horned Beetle x2 - Horned Beetles will always appear on this island. They hide mostly in the grassy areas and in shaded spots. They're about about the size of a Frisbee in size and their horns are the only way they can attack. Being hit by a horn will deal 20 damage and inflict a poison, dealing 2% hp for 3 posts. Must roll a hit dice to confirm this once they are rolled. Horned Beetles have 30 health each.

Boss: Mizutsune x1 - Mizutsune is nearly similar in size to the Mammoth. 1 story tall and 2200 cm (22 meters) long, Mizutsune is a rather beautiful creature with the nickname of "bubbles". A Leviathan of such beauty can leap at speeds of 20 m/s, and uses water based attacks in the form of bubbles for majority of the time. It has 200 health, it's claws require 100 damage to them to break them, and it's tail can be removed by dealing 80 damage to it specifically. Damage to the tail does count towards overall health.

Bubble: Mizu flicks its tail and launches a large 3 meters in size up to 10 meters away. It deals 30 damage on contact.
    Bubblebeam: Mizutsune fires a stream of bubbles equivalent to a powerwasher in force from its mouth, jetting out at speeds of 40 m/s up to 25 meters away. If hit, the attack does 80 damage, and will only use this once per 3 posts it's around.
    Rage Bubbles: Once below half it's health, Mizutsune will enter an enraged mode, where it will fire off bubbles that stay on the ground for 1 post in a red color. Anyone (including both hunters and the monsters) that touches the bubble will recieve a boost to all damage by 25% for 3 posts.
    Storm Caller: The Mizutsune will fire a shot of water into the sky, overfilling clouds and causing them to darken the skies and make it rain. The rain lasts for 5 posts and increases all water spells by 30%. and decreases all fire. lava and heat related spells by 30%.

Reward: B rank exp + 15k jewels.

Code:
    [b]Job Title:[/b] Bursting Bubbles
    [b]Rank:[/b] B
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] Minimum 2 C rank mages, 1 B rank or higher mage. Max of 4 mages. Members can invite other guild mages to join along in the mission.
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] Hunt down Mizutsune. Minimum 11,000 words
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Crescent Island
    [b]Job Description:[/b] Heed my words, Hunter: It is said that there is a Mizutsune located on Crescent Island. You will help rid Fiore of this slippery devil, and your journey will be a safe one. You'll have a chartered fare from the port on over to the Island where it's located.
    [b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] Armored Rolly Polly x1 - A small rolly polly that is a lot tougher than most dangerous monsters. When crawling on the ground, it cannot be killed by a weapon of any type. It immediately deflects the blow and rolls up and bounces back, where it will land on it's back. It is completely exposed and can be killed by simply dropping a rock on it's body. It can leap or roll over someone, dealing 5 damage on contact if hit.

[i]Normal:[/i] Hornet Swarm x3 - Bugs about the size of a normal pillow. They're stingers can inflict a poison if hit, dealing 2% hp per post for 5 posts. This requires a hit dice roll once per encounter. They have 20 health each.

[i]Strong:[/i] Horned Beetle x2 - Horned Beetles will always appear on this island. They hide mostly in the grassy areas and in shaded spots. They're about about the size of a Frisbee in size and their horns are the only way they can attack. Being hit by a horn will deal 20 damage and inflict a poison, dealing 2% hp for 3 posts. Must roll a hit dice to confirm this once they are rolled. Horned Beetles have 30 health each.

[i]Boss:[/i] [url=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunterfanon/images/e/e4/MHX-Tamamitsune_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20151110140650]Mizutsune[/url] x1 - Mizutsune is nearly similar in size to the Mammoth. 1 story tall and 2200 cm (22 meters) long, Mizutsune is a rather beautiful creature with the nickname of "bubbles". A Leviathan of such beauty can leap at speeds of 20 m/s, and uses water based attacks in the form of bubbles for majority of the time. It has 200 health,  it's claws require 100 damage to them to break them, and it's tail can be removed by dealing 80 damage to it specifically. Damage to the tail does count towards overall health.

Bubble: Mizu flicks its tail and launches a large 3 meters in size up to 10 meters away. It deals 30 damage on contact.
    Bubblebeam: Mizutsune fires a stream of bubbles equivalent to a powerwasher in force from its mouth, jetting out at speeds of 40 m/s up to 25 meters away. If hit, the attack does 80 damage, and will only use this once per 3 posts it's around.
    Rage Bubbles: Once below half it's health, Mizutsune will enter an enraged mode, where it will fire off bubbles that stay on the ground for 1 post in a red color. Anyone (including both hunters and the monsters) that touches the bubble will recieve a boost to all damage by 25% for 3 posts.
    Storm Caller: The Mizutsune will fire a shot of water into the sky, overfilling clouds and causing them to darken the skies and make it rain. The rain lasts for 5 posts and increases all water spells by 30%. and decreases all fire. lava and heat related spells by 30%.

[b]Reward:[/b] B rank exp + 15k jewels.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bursting Bubbles [Lamia Scale] Empty Re: Bursting Bubbles [Lamia Scale]

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 8:43 am

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:49 pm