Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Well hello

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Arma Machinis
    Second Magic: Archive - Nemo
    Third Magic:

Well hello Empty Well hello

Post by Kaja Jelen 6th January 2017, 11:57 am

Hello peeps,

I'm Berggeit, a person from the Netherlands, a friend of Lord Frederick. He introduced me to the site for my interest in writing and he knows that I'm watching Fairy Tail at the moment.
    I'm studying for history teacher (that's where if learned Fred) and my favorite/most interested countries/happenings/persons are China, Korea, Mongolia, Holy Roman Empire, Roman Empire, Hundred year war, Frederick (no, not Fred) II of Prussia, Sanada Yukimura and Japan (how surprising xD). Idk what els to tell about me. But about the writing... I shall keep it smallish...

I'm currently writing two stories... stories? Eh, one story and one collection of stories I suppose. The one story is for practising and it plays off in the Star Wars universe. The main character is a force sensitive nobleman in an Empire (far far away from the known SW universe) and he is part of a religious order, the Taatonih order (ripoff from the Teutonic order).

Then there is the story about a fictive version of the Sengoku period of Japan (civil war, revolutions, religious unrests, think of all the problems a country could have had in those days and Japan had it during those +-150 years of war). Shinto creatures exist in this universe, which will give it a bit of a different touch.

I hope to improve my writing skills here with a wonderful adventure and a long of that, make some friends :).

*For those who wanna know more about it can pm, if you are willing to give advice ^^.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Well hello 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Well hello Empty Re: Well hello

Post by Ardere Kasai 6th January 2017, 4:11 pm

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I also like to write stories. My main ones are a compilation of short tales about a fictional fantasy realm I invented. And the other is about outlaws in space, with a big oriental theme to it.

Lemme know if you need anything though

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well hello FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Well hello Empty Re: Well hello

Post by Julius Seas 6th January 2017, 4:30 pm

YASSS MORE DUCTH PEOPLE!!!!!!

*cough* *cough* Owww I don't know where that came from but nvm that... Anyway!!! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions regarding character creation, magic creation, rules oh whatever you have questions about feel free to pop in the chatbox!

Anyway with that being said I hope you well have a blast here! (Omg yes more Dutch peeps!)

Squable:

Well hello X9tEBuc

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:15 pm