- Last Seasons Stats And Rewards:
- Top Points Of Last Season
1st; Blue Pegasus (15): 642,226
2nd; Black Rose (13): 614,303
3rd; Pharaoh's Call (12): 586,380
Other Guilds That Reached Minimum Points For Last Season
Savage Skull (11): 558,457
Guilds That Didn't Make Minumum Points Last Season
Here are the rules for the Guild Scoreboard:
1. All missions must be completed and approved before you get points.
2. This season ends on March 31, Midnight, EST. To clarify. If you have finished any missions and did not put them up on the scoreboard before the season ended, points will not be counted. Meaning that if you completed any mission on or before March 31st, Midnight, EST and forgot to post up in the scoreboard your proof of approval, points will not be added to your scores. Once this thread is closed. That's it. At the beginning of the season all jobs you have done for the guild scoreboard will reset to 0. Don't worry this doesn't mean your exp goes away. This is mainly for the participation in the guild scoreboard.
3. If you go with a team the mission only counts once. You cannot get extra points per team member for jobs you do together.
4. If you go on a job with a member from a separate guild, each team receives the points for the job.
5. You cannot repeat missions for points. Example: Aiyana's alt is Chaoris. Aiyana has completed clearing the Pesky Blockade, a C rank mission, if she does the mission again she cannot get points for it. Now Chaoris hasn't completed the Pesky Blockade job. If he completes it, he can get the points.
6. Finally to the points:
10-year+: 10 Points
SS-Rank+: 6 Points
S-Rank+: 5 Points
A-Rank+: 4 Points
B-Rank+: 3 Points
C-Rank+: 2 Points
D-Rank+: 1 Points
7. Any mission may be done by any rank of player for this scoreboard.
8. Prizes will be added to your guild's bank account. From there the Guild Masters may only use if for the funding of the guild, though may use the funds for event prizes and rewards for events they hold for their members and others.
9. Now for the prizes:
Second Prize - 10% more than what the total jewels divided out amongst all guilds.
Third Prize - 5% more than what the total jewels divided out amongst all guilds.
A tie for any place will result in both splitting the bonus reward.
10. Wait? The prize mentions jewels divided amongst all guilds. What jewels you ask? Well, the way this season works is that for every point that is registered 20k will be added to the pot. As such the pot could be tiny or it could be huge. That is up to you.
11. If your character changes guilds and you started that mission before the season ends. When you finish that mission, all points go to the guild you were a part of. Especially if you finished that mission with a team.
12. Sportsmanship. Have it.
13. Guildless players that accompany Guild Mages on a job, do not give points towards the scoreboard but do not reduce points to a guild either.
14. Any guild with less than 10 points will not receive rewards from the scoreboard due to inactivity.
Black Rose - 4
Blue Pegasus - 0
Golden Phoenix - 0
Infinity Hydra - 2
Lamia Scale - 0
Sabertooth - 0
Dark and Independent Guilds
Basilisk Fang - 0
Black Sails - 2
Fairy Tail - 0
Grim Heresy - 0
Pharaoh's Call - 0
Savage Skull - 5
Please use the below template for posting your points.
Username(s) of Participant(s): Self explanatory
Character names: Self Explanatory
Player's Guild upon taking job: Mention the guild they were upon their first post doing the job to prevent any 'accidental' placing of wrong points.
Points earned: All guilds involved will get the same amount of points for it.
Job Title: Link of what the job is called
Thread Link: Link to the completed job
[b]Username(s) of Participant(s):[/b]
[b]Player's Guild upon taking job:[/b]