Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild stuff

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Guild stuff Empty Guild stuff

Post by Kite Wilhelm 7th December 2016, 3:59 pm

Guildmaster
    Of Sabertooth
    Kite Wilhelm

Paragon
    Of Selflessness
    Kiersa Bec — the Paragon of Selflessness, an extremely gentle woman who mostly protects and takes care of the people around her. Always put herself after her comrades. Barely speaks her mind and mostly remains timid. A very reliable person in battles and extremely trustworthy.

Paragon
    Of Secrets
    Zar Valarblood- Zar can be best described as seeker of knowledge. For the majority of his life the passion for Arcane Knowledge was the driving force towards his adventures and exploits. His open mindedness towards learning any and all magics make him a mage of versatility and Mystery  

Paragon
    Of Temperance
    Vacant

Paragon
    Of Valor
    Vacant —

Paragon
    Of Something
    Locked—

Paragon
    Of Something
    Locked—

Paragon
    Of Something
    Locked—

Member Roster

p r e v i o u s . g u i l d m a s t e r s

TehDMCmaniac
    King Zenshin
    Legacy
    Raven
    Hikari Starr
    Lord Frederick
    Lynn

Note: If you are not on this list, feel free to PM me and I will add you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild stuff Gvf4gD8

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:18 am