Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Absent Visions

Fade
    Fade

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Absent Visions Empty Absent Visions

Post by Fade 25th November 2016, 8:40 pm

Absent Visions 51e81db87ccdd77bc229d831425adc7b

The day had been a long and boring one to say the least, but as the sun dimmed, and the activity slowly diminished, the port city entered dusk. A single boy, with a bowl-cut hair, wearing a school uniform walked down the street. He wasn't particularly busy, however he knew the town had more crimes conspiring by night then by day, and he needed to sate this thing within him every now and again. After all, that's why he became a mage. He wasn't doing this against or for any kind of spotlight, or etc. He was doing for all intents and purposes, to free himself from his addiction. Like some kind of meth or cocaine, he needed something that others just couldn't understand. He was thirsty, always thirsty, and what better way to explain his murderous intent other than doing it to defeat criminals? Was it a sin to kill a sinner? Was there a divine God who'd punish him for that? He doubted it...

The boy's eyes darted from edges of alleyways for anything suspicious, It seemed only logical for that to be the best place to hunt. The smell of a fire from a garbage can was ripe in the air, and the must of body odor accompanied by it. Peering across the small street-- two homeless guys with liquor bottles were trying to get warm, Fade couldn't tell which of them was uglier. The tall fat one, or the skinny short one around his height. Now that he was thinking about it, it was chilly out here, so the fire wasn't out of place. But alas, he was tougher than needing some coat all the time. What he needed was to get this over with as fast as possible. He could ignore his guilt, but not his bloodthirst. That kind of longing was something extraordinarily difficult. The Mage decided these guys were probably the only ones around safe enough to approach without getting weapons drawn on him in the dead of night, so he approached the older men calmly. Fade Kale spoke in his usual, nondescript, and intelligent tone. Jumping right to the point without a moment's hesitation. "Have you guys seen anything strange lately, illegal things perhaps?"

As expected the men laughed at his haircut and his out of place characteristics, they didn't even bother to give him an answer for the first two minutes...  He closed his eyes, took a deep exhale and proceeded to get more information out of them. Patience was a virtue and he'd spent his entire life learning how to deal with this kind of rudeness, surely they'd have some kind of answer to offer him. Sadly, their replies couldn't have been lamer. They gave him a few short sentences explaining that didn't know anything, simply that he should get on home before he found himself mugged from the neck down-- as per usual, his blank faced snarkiness immediately kicked in. "I suppose living in garbage cans can make you forget what you're seeing." Naturally, the guys were ticked off after that little comment. The bigger one went to grab him with those grimy fingers of his. Unfortunately for him, Fade was faster, he grabbed the brute-drunk by the wrist and locked the guy's joints, as his shoe snagged the space in between the victim's thigh and calf. Fade dropped his weight on the leg and the big guy came down like a boulder smashing the dirty sidewalk. The other man took a step-back, a clear disadvantage had been made apparent and it seemed the smaller-fellow was smart enough not to make the same mistake as his bigger-compadre. These losers weren't fighters, not even close. They didn't want to catch violence and it showed on their frightened faces, with an upset sigh, Fade released his grasp.

Fade watched the nasty pig, and his drunken street friend make off in the opposing direction. To a normal person that whole scene might've seemed pretty wicked, but most people trained consistently in martial arts could've done far more in half the time. Truth was, Fade was only D-Rank and didn't possess too many flamboyant tricks just yet, let alone fighting techniques. Nonetheless, he couldn't help but crack a small smile as the two fell into the concrete seeking escape from him. "Goofing off like that is going to get you both killed..." Was it wrong to find a laugh in the misery of others? Quite likely. So many questions, not enough time to think on them though. The boy heard a shriek from down the road and before realizing it, found his legs jogging off to find out what was occurring. Like the curiosity that killed the cat, this was bound to lead him into trouble. But if he was lucky, maybe he could be done with this faster than anticipated, and finally relax for a few more days.

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Absent Visions Empty Re: Absent Visions

Post by Vlad 25th November 2016, 9:04 pm

serenity is not stillness.
    ● ● ● ●
    but peace within a raging storm and the serendipity that can be found within the storm

It was a rather peaceful night. It was one in which Vlad was usually able to simply relax and enjoy the view. Sitting upon the roof of one of the inns, it seemed that he was going to have a pleasant night. These nights were rather rare for him, and as such he appreciated them. Glimpsing down, his eyes skimming over the streets of this dirty port city. 

While being outside the influence of any kind of kingdom had its advantages, it also had its impediments. Refugees often found their way here, and although they did not mean to bring along pestilence, they often did. "Disgusting rats, eh?" He chuckled. It was with this that he was about to return his attention to the sky when something caught his eye. A child was starting some shit. It was with this that he would simply lean in, a bit curious as to how this would unfold. 

Panic. Disorder. Cops. This is how the situation was to play out. "Not my problem.... wait..." He sighed, it would quickly become his problem. "Fucking cops...." He sighed, pushing himself off the ledge in which he found a rare instance of peace. "Back into the storm..." It was with this that his body would dissipate. Decaying into nothingness, it was with this that his soul would project itself. His body, reappearing as though he was a ghost, he would close-line the chubby man. With this he would simply slam his boot into the mans head. "You little twat..." He sighed, launching forward. Approaching at speeds close to that of lightning Vlad would simply run his arm through the skinny males chest, his heart in his hand. "Just who do you think you are?" He spoke, ripping his arm free of the mans chest. "You have made me soil myself with such dirty blood?" He scoffed, throwing the heart at the male. This was, however, only a distraction. It was as the heart hurdled toward the male that Vlad would begin his approach. 

He was a flicker, nothing more. The flicker turned into a fist. This was his punishment. "If you want to be some wannabe criminal, at least learn how to commit a crime effectively. Giving people like me bad names..." He sighed, licking his fingers. "Your name." 

@ tag
    # # #
    HP:300| MP:100 V.HP:1250
    Death's Blessing: +30% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +15% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Death’s Discount: -3% MP per spell
    Resistance of the Soul: +35% dmg resistance
    ’Til I Die: 1 homed attack
    Hermes Blessing: +25% speed
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Absent Visions Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Fade
    Fade

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Post by Fade 25th November 2016, 9:32 pm

Sliding around a corner, the young man's eyes narrowed as he stood eye to eye with a dark mage. He watched as the taller man would rip claws into the men he'd just terrorized, pools of blood spurting from their chests as the guy spoke. Honestly, the boy felt sorry for them now more than ever, it was different now that he was realizing this was all his fault...But he showed disdain when he realized Vlad's dialogue was directed at him and no one else. Had he known? Had he knew that Fade would come dashing around the corner at the first sound of a shriek... Perhaps. These stronger villains weren't like petty rapists and gang-bangers, things he'd been tasked with drinking before. This was a high-risk character, and he'd have to be smart as to not set it off. Survival comes first, foremost and always. Then again... He couldn't just be a pussy if the moment arised.

Very well, as a heart flew through the air at him, the boy would look away as it slapped itself against his coat and painted a large section of it with goo-y red... The nondescript look still remained, and his emotions were well hidden, even though obvious disgust was in his atmosphere. "Who're yo-- OOMPH!" Nigh less than a second after the heart, came a roaring fist which struck him in the lower abdomen and sent him into the street. Air was stolen from his chest as he raised his head up and winced. He took a few seconds, wallowing amogst the dirt as the dark mage, Vlad, licked his gross fingers. Gross... But was Fade any different? Unlike Vlad, Fade had drunk many different people, it was a wonder he hadn't contracted aids or something.

".. I'm no criminal, nor would I want to be. But I don't have to tell you anything about what I'm doing out here. You're evil. Go crawl back into the bush you murder in snake, with your filthiness." The boy held his bruise under an open palm, he was almost surprised it was still stinging. Then again, this guy didn't look like the type to pull punches at all. "... My name is Fade, I casted off my surname. Whatever it is you want, I don't have. So if this is some kind of game you're playing with me, I'm not interested."

Last edited by Fade on 26th November 2016, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 25th November 2016, 10:04 pm

serenity is not stillness.
    ● ● ● ●
    but peace within a raging storm and the serendipity that can be found within the storm

"You have flesh, do you not? You also have magic, yes? It is to be expected in this day and age bud, especially when a youngin like you cannot hide it. If I am to speak honestly the only thing I want is to do something that will entertain me; something that can satisfy my boredom. So, at this moment, torture is something I am very keen to. Would you like to experience a pain..." He stoped speaking and looked up to the sky once more. "No, why waste my time? You speak as though I am some idiotic man, who merely kills for pleasure. You are but a child, what do you know of this world?" He chuckled, walking forward. "You see, I don't appreciate your words. You should respect your elders! Shall I instill some respect into you? HMMMMMM?" He chuckled, mocking the man with a slight lunge forward. "Look at you, nothing but a man who has succumbed to his own desires."

What was he to do with this man? Surely he knew who he was? Well, it had been a while since he had chose to make himself known... "You should know of me by now. Are you a foreigner? Do you not tremble before the Harbinger of Death? The man who has murdered more than most dare even fantasize of. The one who has tortured every single one before death. The one who enjoys slicing the cranium off a living victim, and sharing a meal with them; they usually enjoy the taste of themselves." He chuckled, a bit caught up in his own monologue.

"Oh, perhaps you wanted to see the snake hunt? Did you wish to see what I am capable of?" He chuckled, stopping ten meters from the male. "Can you even stand? Are you injured?" He laughed, feeling a bit bored by this males average reaction. "Well, either entertain me... or die!" Vlad laughed, waiting for the male to attempt his little retaliation. 

@ tag
    # # #
    HP:300| MP:100 V.HP:1250
    Death's Blessing: +30% dmg
    Soul Resonance: +15% dmg
    Deaths Consumption: +3% MP/post
    Death’s Discount: -3% MP per spell
    Resistance of the Soul: +35% dmg resistance
    ’Til I Die: 1 homed attack
    Hermes Blessing: +25% speed
    Soul Link
    Abilities used:
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Absent Visions Tumblr10
    Fade
    Fade

Post by Fade 26th November 2016, 10:31 am

The boy's eyes narrowed, this guy might've been intimidating, but his intellect fell short. Fade picked up every lick of that monologue and tore it into two separate messages, whether Vlad knew it or not he had both admitted to being idiotic and admitted to killing for pleasure, the exact things he had been attempting to deny. Without an unreasonable doubt,famous or not, this might not have been the worst case scenario after all. It was likely this guy was some minion, barely into the A-ranks yet. 'Course that was just speculation at it's finest... This guy could be S-rank and Fade wouldn't doubt it at all, no one ever fights at full potential from the second they take off. If they did, they'd have no surprises left in a battle.

"You do realize killing for pleasure falls under the wide scope of pleasure, yes? Entertainment in and of itself was just a concept developed to please us when we get bored, it gets the juices in our brain moving, and, in many cases, our bodies react to this pleasure too. Such as lip licking, or et cetera, I sure you can think of a few other examples on your own. So with such a large variety of entertainments, torture being your current one, you're acting on that to please yourself. Depending upon how sick you can really are, I'm willing to bet you've tortured people before to get the same pleasure you're wanting right now. After all, once you get a taste of something, you always want more of it..."

Fade paused, realizing he had been talking way more than he'd have liked too. After all, his face never left the books. The boy allowed himself to stand up, dusting himself as he spoke up again, this time displaying more confidence and less agitation. "By your logic then, and if I'm getting this right, you are an idiot who kills for pleasure. The average, run of the mill narcissist. In fact, I'm desperately searching for a characteristic that sets you apart from others and ya know what? I don't see a singly one. Check the facts, the only reason I'm even remotely in the same boat as you is for reasons out of my hands..."

Fade's sarcastic way of putting things together was a simply to buy time, a distraction that he'd learned only moments before as he was speaking. Upon starting his insults, a Herald peeled from his flesh and slipped out of his neck-collar-- after it had pushed itself from his back similar to a goo-y membrane. Soon after the first one, came one of an opposite color. They were large but thankfully the sky had gotten much darker, and they would be able to go undetected for now. So long as the Heralds were focused on; Fade could keep them behind his back, and be ready for any other lightning quick attacks that traveled his way. Which would give him the tactical advantage against a more rash enemy. The chess board was set, regardless of how things went down, he'd play it 'til the death if it was required.

The boy continued to tell himself if that he were able keep an the mental advantage over this serial killer, perhaps he could out wit him. Get away, and then seek shelter behind buildings until he discovered another plan-- basically make this a game of hide and seek and fire off guerrilla warfare tactics until the strategy at hand was assured. The field was his advantage, plenty of tight corners... To say defeating this dark-mage was within his reach was an overstatement though. Fade had little experience in a fight, and even less talent. But what he did have was reaction, critical thinking, and the ability to deduce factors surrounding him, just like a standardized test. This was simply an obstacle, but only with the drawback that if he got an 'F' then he'd be losing more than just a few points on a score-sheet.

Everything needed careful planning and covert movement. After all, the only thing Fade was absolutely sure of was that his opposition was faster, and a little fucked in the head to put it bluntly. There was still too many variables to be absolutely sure of anything just yet. "If you think I'm going to roll over and just let you hurt me then you're out of your mind, but I tell you what, let me out of here and we can leave this as it is for another day. No point in fighting unnecessarily, right?..."

Black Herald x1:
    White Herald x1:

:: Profile ::
    :: ReQuip: The Disappearing Armory ::

Absent Visions UhhY4s5

---
    D: 2
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vlad 26th November 2016, 1:30 pm

Vlad let out a slight sigh, it seems he was unclear. Yes, this miscommunication was his fault. It seems this child thought him to be a sadist. "Wait, what do you take me as? You believe it is the simply act of torture that excites me? Do you not know who I am? Who I torture? Who I kill? Well, I suppose it is better that way. Who needs to be bothered with my tale?" It seemed Vlad was now unsure of how much he cared to share with this child. 

"Kill you?" He chuckled, looking the kid over. He was barely making it; he had no spare money to blow, he had no influence; none that could be easily deduced. "You are not my type kid. Sorry to disappoint, but if you wish to die... Do make a move, I dare you." He chuckled, turning his back on the man and raising his hand. "The name is Vladimir Chao. Try to find me if you ever wish to learn the truth of this world; learn the truth of these 'legal' mages you praise so much. Of what a 'righteous' battle the continue to fight!" He spoke in a mocking manner, absolutely no respect was present in his voice. "If you believe any of the propaganda, perhaps you will die. It will not, as far as I can tell, be by my hand." It seemed this kid was, at the very moment, not going to be done in by Vladimirs hand.

"Now, run off home. Don't do anything stupid, lest the Rune Knights come after ya!" He laughed, stopping at the end of the block. "Well, what is your decision? You are at a very... interesting.... crossroad." He laughed, unsure of why he even bothered to stop. Perhaps he wanted to tease the man into conflict? Why? Pointless violence served no purpose to him. "Decisions..." He sighed, walking back towards the male. What was the point in leaving this kid in suspense? Why not simply reveal the entire truth, why make him hunt for it? It is not as though he was short for time and had to rush himself out.

"The legal mages, of which the general populous love so dearly, are much more dastardly than any dark mage I've met. They are the scum on this earth, though this is only the start of it all. The rich, they are the truly corrupt ones. They use their money and power to do as they please, increase their status and destroy others. It is all they do." He laughed, stopping halfway between the man and end of the block. "Well, hope you learned something." Vlad chuckled.

OOC: At work, so this is meh. Hope you enjoy it lmao.

Absent Visions Tumblr10
    Fade
    Fade

Post by Fade 26th November 2016, 3:21 pm

Fade was no fool, but this guy seemed awfully peculiar to him, he listened intently on every word presented by Vald and studied it as thoroughly as possible. There was obvious disrespect behind his tone, venomous like that of a cobra. But it wasn't aimed at Fade-- Vlad didn't seem to be interested in killing him, it might've been because he looked younger than his age. Most were never able to tell that Fade was seventeen based on first impressions... FAde was buying the story though, Vlad had been in done dirty by the rich apparently, or so it sounded. He was a criminal simply because he had things against the higher-ups, not the populace in general. But if that were the 'whole' case, why did he murder those homeless asshats laying in the dirt a few feet away? Something wasn't adding up, even so... Fade's tightened fist loosened and un-clenched. He wanted to know more, keen to learn and see the perspective of a dark mage-- after all, this kind of thing didn't happen often. The question at hand was whether this were some kind of mouse trap or not. Fade reminded himself not to be naive with this man, it would only spell disaster for him in the minutes to come.

The boy was smart to keep his Heralds' pressed behind his back, they were his only source of protection in this murder scenario, should he need them. "Could you elaborate please, Harbinger? I don't quite understand what you're getting at, are you meaning to sell me a story that you're some kind of modern day Robin Hood?" The boy's bowl-cut hair swept with the wind and his eyes squinted as he kept himself hesitant, a bead of cold sweat had formed on the side off his cheek. Trust was a crook's favorite weapon after all... "I can respect fighting corruption with destruction. But I don't think either side is completely in the right either." The boy tucked his hand in his pocket, and leaned on his dominant leg. The confrontation was at a stand-still. He wore a blank face, an indifferent atmosphere, but a twinkle of curiosity in his eyes.

A C T I V E :
    Black Herald x1:
    White Herald x1:

:: Profile ::
    :: ReQuip: The Disappearing Armory ::

Absent Visions UhhY4s5

---
    D: 2

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:39 am