Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Recuperation Mingling

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Recuperation Mingling Empty Recuperation Mingling

Post by JaffaArchfiend 15th November 2016, 3:33 pm

It had been a couple of weeks now since she'd woken up from her magical (partially self-induced) coma, and whilst the medical staff had advised against her taking on any jobs for the time being, they did insist on her getting some fresh air as well as some moving around in order to get her body back to full functioning status.

Personally, the blonde nun just wanted to curl up in her room in the Guild and get some actual sleep despite having been in a coma since the dragon attack. Coma's do not actually give the body any form of rest despite popular belief, especially not when said coma had been caused by her having taken on so much strain to her body, magically and physically speaking.

That was another reason the doctors had forbidden her from taking on any jobs for the time being, so as to ensure that her body was fully healed from all the injuries and wounds that she had taken upon herself during that battle.

Neither of her legs weren't up to snuff right now, her breathing could be better and her left arm still had several hair-line fractures that, even with her bodies recovery rate due to the training and extended use of her Stigmata magic, would still take time to heal and mend. They'd also told her to not use any of her Holy Stigmata magic for a while as well, just in case she suffered a relapse by taking on too much strain to her body.

She'd never felt so fragile as she did now, as she sat in her wheelchair in one of the parks that had been restored. Unable to do anything to help others in case she fell into another coma, unable to even do her work as a mage either.

At best right now she could do clerical work for the Guild, which she was thankfully surprised to see had not managed to pile up tremendously in her absence, although she had a sneaking suspicion that she was soon to see more than enough paperwork to keep her busy for some time to come.

Kiersa let off a soft sigh before she looked out at the smiling faces of the nearby children playing in the park on the various bits and pieces of equipment. "It... was... worth... it..." she said softly, her voice still not fully returned to her yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Recuperation Mingling Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Recuperation Mingling Empty Re: Recuperation Mingling

Post by Daniel Ross 15th November 2016, 4:28 pm

Daniel walked through the park, breathing in the fresh air. He was glad to be back in these parts, and wished he could stay around. But as always, he was just passing through town. He had his sleeves unzipped from his sweatshirt, leaving the body and hood still on. His hood was down, and he had a decent beard growing, and he was wearing long beige pants. He took another deep sniff of fresh air, and breathed out. "Ahhh." He looked in his satchel, and noticed he was low on supplies, and probably should get more. He shrugged and made a mental note. He walked around and saw a nun in a wheelchair. He looked at her curiously, and then shrugged. He went to walk past her and tripped. 'Stupid roots,' he thought. In fact, there were no root, Daniel had simply tripped on his own feet. He rolled over and stood up, and brushed himself off. He looked around slightly disoriented, and saw how close he was to the nun. "Oh, terribly sorry if I almost hit you," Daniel said. "I'm afraid I'm simply not coordinated today."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Recuperation Mingling Index211
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 19th November 2016, 9:12 pm

(Sorry for the delay)

Kiersa smiled softly as she watched the kids help one another to their feet after some fell off the playground equipment, before they all went back to playing on the same thing they had just fallen off from. The next generation would be a good one if they held onto those same thoughts and actions later on, she was sure of it. Something caught her eye as someone came close to her wheelchair. The blonde nun winced as she saw the young man fall flat on his face in front of her before he got back to his feet.

Least she guessed he was young because of his voice. The beard was throwing her off a little. She shook her head at his apology, and smiled softly. "It's... alright." said Kiersa slowly. "No... harm... done. We all... have those... moments. Are... you okay?" she inquired, before carefully collecting a bottle of water from her bag attached to the right side of the wheelchair. Thankfully the bottle had one of those easy snap lids which she could use just her thumb to open... otherwise she'd be in bother. The blonde nun started to take a small mouthful from the bottle, wincing slightly as the cool water washed down her irritated throat.

Theme:

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daniel Ross 21st November 2016, 1:20 pm

Daniel brushed himself off again, and adjusted his satchel. At the sound of the nun's voice, which seemed dry and a little throaty, he thought, 'What happened to her? I wonder...' Daniel then said, "I'm alright. I just haven't been around here for so long, I don't know what to look out for anymore." He saw her wince and said, "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" And then he added, "I'm Daniel by the way."
    He looked at her, and he said, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you, ma'am?" He pulled out a pair of sunglasses, and put them on, because the sun was getting in his face.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 28th November 2016, 3:43 am

The blonde nun nodded her head at his comment for not having being around for a while. "I... know the feeling..." she said, before shaking her head slightly at his question. "I'll... be fine. Doctor's say... I just need... to rest." said Kiersa, although she was touched that a random stranger would offer assistance for another stranger... it meant that there were still good mages out there in the world. She hadn't really had much of a chance to catch up on all the comings and goings of the other guilds yet, something that she had to try and get sorted sooner rather than later.

When he asked what had happened to her, she let off a soft sigh before looking towards the rest of the town. "When... the dragon came here... everyone was... fighting it." she began to explain. "Except... for me. Whilst they fought... I used my magic... to protect the people... to heal everyone's wounds..." said the blonde nun, before taking another sip of water, wincing again at the discomfort of the action. "At the end... I'd over-exerted my body... too many injuries... too much blood lost..." she said before she finished with her next sentence.

"I heal... by taking their injuries... and making them mine. I shield... by reducing the... damage they take... and take it for them..." said Kiersa, looking out across the town and thinking of that battle, and what could have been. She wouldn't be using her magic for some time, least not till after her body had fully recovered... but in her mind, it was worth all the pain. If she hadn't stretched herself as much as she had... not as many people might have survived. Her body was a small price to pay in the scheme of things, for the sake of the smiling faces she saw in the park, for the sights, sounds and smells of a town humming with life.

Theme:

Daniel Ross
    Daniel Ross

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daniel Ross 28th November 2016, 2:55 pm

Daniel's right eyebrow shot up at the word 'dragon', and then he shook his head as she explained how she obtained the injuries. "You must've healed a small army, for you to get like this." Daniel Searched through his pouch, which wasn't hard, because of how empty it seemed, he stopped and said, "Would you like my help? I could... speed up the healing process." Daniel was unaware of the fact that there were few medics his age, and also mages.
    "May I ask what kind of dragon it was?" Daniel asked curiously. He was looking to advance himself in the world, so nothing better than attempting to slay a dragon... However, this thought faded back to the back of his mind as he looked for a bottle of medicine in his pouch.

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 10th December 2016, 6:10 am

Kiersa gave a light chuckle, before it developed into a spasm of coughing. After a moment she pulled herself together, grimacing at the pain in her throat and lungs that had caused her, before gently shaking her head when he offered his assistance. "I'll... be fine... Thank you... though..." the blonde nun replied softly, taking another small sip to try and clear her throat a little, wincing as she did so.

When he asked about the dragon, Kiersa closed her eyes, her fingers tightening slightly around the water bottle, crinkling it in her grasp. "Fire... and metal... Huge... colossal..." she said, her mind flashing back to that terrible beast as it sought to destroy everything and everyone around her. "It... it took the... entire guild... and another guild... to take it down..." the blonde nun said, retelling what she had been told herself. She couldn't remember how the battle had ended, since she'd fallen unconscious by that point from the over-exertion of her magic.

Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:16 am