Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro]

Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro] Empty Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro]

Post by Guest 8th October 2016, 7:38 pm

@Basilisk Fang
    BY MINNIE OF GS
    WELL LATE AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING,
    Ahmoria looked out the curtained window of her carriage, holding its shade to the side so that she was able to see out of the glassless opening. In front of her, a mask of white flowed all around, covering what little amount of foliage there was from the fields behind the carriage. The inclination of the ride only became higher as time progressed on, and her eyes never left the small opening as she glanced outward. Despite all that she could see was white, she was thoroughly excited to see the exotic flora and fauna that lived on the mountain range. It was one of the main reasons why she had taken this carriage to Mt. Hakobe, in hope that she would be able to see the elusive species. At some point, she even wanted to collect a few of the plants that lived on the mountain, so that she could bring them home to her own garden. However, she knew that if she removed any type of plant from its native home, it was likely that it would die anywhere else.

The other reason she had come to Mt. Hakobe was because a supposed dark guild was located in the wintry mountaintops somewhere. After extensive research on the guild, she had decided she wanted to find this elusive place just as much as she wanted to see the flora and fauna. If the guild proved to be as the people were telling her of it she may even think about joining the guild as a new home to stay in. To her, the guild had the same goals as her, but perhaps she had misunderstood what the people had told her when she asked them. Unfortunately, she only had one way to find out and that was to go to the guild, itself, and personally as the guild master what their goals were. Of course, one thing stood in her way and it was the fact that the guild was a dark guild and likely wouldn’t just tell any passerby their goal. Ahmoria huffed and let the curtain drop back over the opening, blocking out the sunlight that had cast in through the glassless window.

As she did so, the carriage came to an abrupt stop, causing the demoness to slide forward in her seat and slam into the wood that barred her from the driver’s seat. “This is far as we go!” the driver’s voice called out, alerting the woman to the fact that she would not be seated comfortably and warm for the entire ride. Frowning, Ahmoria pushed herself off the wall of the carriage, dusted herself off, and opened the door of the carriage, stepping out into the open. A rush of frigid, wintry air blasted her in the face, forcing her hair to twirl and dance maniacally in the whiteness and her body to shiver from the cold. Reaching back into the carriage, she pulled out a fur coat that she had been given by one of the carriage attendants before she had left. Pulling it on, she walked her way to the front of the carriage and frowned harder at the driver with a slight look of disappointment. “What do you mean ‘this is as far as you go’?” she inquired in an angry voice, “I am a frail being that is not meant for the cold; I relied on this warm carriage to get to my destination!

Sorry, ma’am, but the trail just gets too rocky, and the carriage can’t handle such terrain; this is as far as we can go,” he answered her. Ahmoria merely gave a huff of exasperation in the man’s direction, bundling the coat closer to her body before turning away from him and stomping off. She wasn’t about to let a measly human ruin her day because he refused to take her up the mountain and to the guild hall of Basilisk Fang. Another shiver ran down her spine as the chill of the cold air deadlocked her and ran her blood cold from its frigid and cold nature. Her breath could easily be seen in the air against the blizzard that whirled around her and before long, nothing was visible to her eye. The sound of the carriage driving away was her only clue as to which direction she was facing, but she sucked in a brave breath and continued on. Even if she couldn’t see where her feet were taking her through the whiteness, she had the determination to find her destination.

Hours seemed to pass by to her and all she could still manage to see was the whiteness of the blizzard as it continued to rage on. She wasn’t even able to see the flora or fauna of the place because the blizzard was too harsh and the creatures were likely hiding away. All of it made her quite sad, but at least she was able to experience the climate of this place, no matter how difficult and harsh it was. Ahmoria was quite bundled up in the fur coat that she had been given, though it barely provided her the warmth that her frail body needed. Being a plant demon was unfortunate in this case, and it wasn’t like she was able to amp up her body temperature to keep her warmth. In any case, she simply had to wish that she would be able to find the building of Basilisk Fang before she ended up freezing to death. The last thing she wanted was to be found dead in the mountains of a place she wasn’t familiar with, but at this rate, it was highly possible.

She squinted her eyes at something in the distance, something that was either very big or very small and extremely dark in color. The closer she got to it, the more she realized it was getting bigger and the thought of this being the guild’s hall popped into her head. This caused her pace to quicken, bringing the structure closer to her until at long last, she was standing at the massive doors of Basilisk Fang. Ahmoria stared up at it in awe, but managed to slowly reach out for a handle on the door and tug lightly in order to get it to open. Slowly, the beast of an opening creaked and swung open, allowing for the demoness to peer inside and look for some help. It was a rather desolate building, maybe this wasn’t the guildhall at all, but rather an abandoned building she could find shelter in for a while. Stepping inside, Ahmoria looked around, green optics taking in the bleak surroundings before she called out into the emptiness, “hello?
    - - Poison ivy comes a creeping all around
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro] Empty Re: Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro]

Post by Sol 8th October 2016, 10:25 pm

It was just another day in the guild of Basilisk Fang as the members  drank and  passed rumors they had heard while out to each other while they all  huddled near the many fireplaces in the guild to keep warm, one however stood out as he  sat at the bar drinking a glass of Poison Lemonade a treat that he greatly enjoyed and had a hard time finding. Since he was the only one that could drink the substance the bartender did not charge him. Sol yawned as he  flipped his hood back and off of his head revealing his face to the rest of the guild along with his  emerald colored hair and Golden slitted eyes. Despite  how scarce Famine was around the guild currently the Slayer kept an iron grip on the guild and all its  members to make sure their were no foolish usurpers.

The demon was about to take a drink of his toxic bevrage when the doors of the guild opened and in walked a woman that Sol could only discribe in one word.. Vibrant. Her hair and eyes stood out and complemented each other and from what he could tell from her scent she was not human like him rather he caught the scent of plants and flowers. He set his drink down and he started to approach. The fact that she was not a human made Sol feel a bit more at ease as he motioned for two of the mages to shut the doors behind her so the cold would be sealed away.’Greetings stranger come in and warm yourself by the fire,This is the Basilisk Fang Guild” The slayer greeted her while he motioned for her to step deeper inside and approach  the fire near the Bar  so he would talk to her and and figure out why she was here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro] Empty Re: Everywhere the Devil Spits, Poison Ivy Grows [Intro]

Post by Guest 9th October 2016, 1:31 pm

@Basilisk Fang
    BY MINNIE OF GS
    The sound of someone approaching her alerted the demoness to the vacant building not being as vacant as she had first assumed. Her green orbs flickered away from the empty hallway to a man who had come from a different part of the building to greet her. Two more magi that had flanked him moved away and around her, at first making her believe that she was about to be surrounded. However, the men merely went around her to close the door, shutting out the harsh cold of the blizzard from the outside world. She found that now a warmth enveloped her, allowing her to peel away the fur coat and down to her natural outfit, coat over one arm. Ahmoria smiled kindly at the male, an aura of darkness emitting off him that allowed her knowledge that he was not one of those petty humans. “Always nice to find a fellow demon out here in the bleak landscape,” she responded to him, her gaze wandering away and over the building’s insides.

I appreciate the kind gesture,” she added, walking toward and past Sol as she went the way he had come when first greeting her. She ducked into the rest of the guildhall, being greeted by a swelling warmth from the fireplaces that were spread out over the large room. Several people were resting in this section of the guildhall, all huddled by the fireside to keep warm and ward away the cold. Mori glanced around for an unoccupied fireplace before heading over to it and taking a seat in a chair settled close by. The fire was nice, but she didn’t want to be too close as she was still quite sensitive to intense heat, like she was to the harsh cold. “So, this is the fabled Basilisk Fang…” the woman repeated the name she had heard from the man upon being greeted by him. “I’m glad to know that I’ve safely made it to the guild; thought I wasn’t going to be able to find it and that I’d freeze to death before I did

A light chuckled escaped the plant demoness’s dark, ruby-red lips when she turned her head in the direction Sol was in. “So, Mr. Oh-So-Powerful, mind telling me what the goals of your guild are? I’m assuming that from the immense power you emit that you must be the macho man here, no?” Ahmoria inquired. Perhaps she was merely stroking his ego with all that she was saying, but she neither knew his name or the position he held here. She was merely assuming what position he held with the amount of power that she could sense radiating off of the magus. “I suppose you’re probably wondering who I am as well and why I’m here… I mean, I guess I can tell you that first… My name is Ahmoria Mayy; I hail from a forest just off of Akane Beach and I just so recently heard of your lovely guild and decided to come find and check it out, myself. Hope you don’t mind that, Big Boy… after all, I’ll leave right away if you don’t want me around, but I was thinking of joining if it appealed to me.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 9th October 2016, 3:32 pm

Sol smirked a bit and nodded in greeting before he followed beside her as he stopped back at the bar and grabbed his lemonade, the woman mentioned that she was happy to have found the guild since she had worried about freezing to death and given that she must have been some kind of plant demon that would have been a very nasty death." that is one of the reasons we have this guild so high up it dissuades most from trying to find us and those that get here are normally to tired to try and fight”" the slayer explained as he took a drink of his poison.

As the woman asked him what basilisk fangs goals were he grinned slightly as she also called him powerful which was something that always got him in a good mood.”I’m not the guild master sadly that honor goes to Mistress Famine but I am the Ace here so I’m second in command and right now the acting Leader since the Master is away at the moment. As for our goals miss we aim for freedom, true freedom no rules no magic council to rule over us just every person making their own rules” he explained before he wnet on.”however some of us have other goals in mind and the guild works to fufill them as well, My goal is to kill the Dragon King Achnologia and take his throne for myself before weeding out most of the humans that are not deserving of existing” he declared with conviction in his eyes and tone before he heared her introduce herself as Ahmoria Mayy.

She was considering joining the guild and came from the forests of Akane, Sol bowed his head with a small smile on his face.”it’s a pleasure to meet you Ahmoria I am Sol Terumi the Ace of this guild and Famines Poison Dragon and Chief enforcer, if your wanting to join I see no reason to turn you down but I need to give you a test” he stated before he suddenly caught the sound of one of the guild members muttering under his breath, it was the same one that had mouthed off to Famine when Ahote was in pain and while survived his trip to the dungeon he had not learned his lesson.

You there get up here now” Sol barked as he had heard the comments the man had made and it irritated him to no end. The man stayed put in fear before Sols body got a Teal aura around it and a powerful wave of evil intent washed over the guild he made a simple come here motion and the mans body started to walk towards them despites the mans terrified face and his begging for mercy. As the man reached the spot where Ahmoria and Sol were he dropped to his knees as Sol grabbed the man by his hair.”You want to run your mouth fine you get to be This lovely ladys test.” he hissed into the mans ear before he turned to Ahmoria.”well miss this will be your test kill him and your in and I should tell you he called you hmm what was it oh yeah a” worthless red haired tree hugger” so if you make him suffer I’ll buy you a drink on top of joining” Sol offered as the man weeped in front of the two knowing he would meet his maker

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Post by Guest 11th October 2016, 3:49 pm

@Basilisk Fang
    BY MINNIE OF GS
    Ahmoria quietly watched Sol, shifting in her seat so that her legs were draped over on of the arms and the small of her back pressed to the other. She tilted her head slightly at him, listening to his words as he explained the reason why Basilisk Fang was located up in the mountains. Such a dastardly deed that was, but she could understand why a dark guild such as this one was so well hidden. They clearly must have been quite the wanted guild if their first thought was to dissuade people from finding them. A smirk pulled across her dark cherry lips, her head leaning back so that her hair nearly touched the ground. "It's not that I would be tired and unwilling to fight the people of your guild, it's that I have no interest at all in fighting them. I'm not here to prove my strength to measly humans; they aren't worth my time when I have the world to take care of. No offense to you. . ."

She lifted her head up and looked at Sol again, intrigued by the words that he was telling her, running a hand through her hair and flipping it over. "True freedom. . . true freedom is when the winds can blow on their own and the trees can do much more than simply produce oxygen. . ." Mori gave out a sigh and glanced up at the long-away ceiling above her, the tragic boards that held the rickety building together. "I want what was stolen from my people; men clip, prune, and remake my beautiful plants without any regard to their feelings. It's certainly very tragic and for that, I would like for the human race to cease to exist and nature to roam free once more. Hearing that Basilisk Fang is willing to not only achieve its goal, but the goal of its people is pleasing to know. . . you know. . ." Her gaze shifted from the rafters to the Poison Dragon Slayer again, giving him a keen smile of cherry lips and pearly whites.

"Sol. . . what a lovely name. . . reminds me of something, I just can't put my finger on it, though," she responded to him. "Oh? The Poison Dragon Slayer, even lovelier. . ." The smirk grew wider on her lips and she crossed one leg over the other, clasping her hands in her lap. However, the sound of a test wasn't all that appealing to her, but if it was more of his fancy, then she would complete it. Her gaze shifted over the crowd of Basilisk Fang members, who all crowded around fireplaces still, muttering to each other. Mori then looked back at Sol, watching as he beckoned one of the members to come over to where they were. She remained silent as the man talked with the other, leaning back into the seat until at last she was finally addressed. The man on the other side, well. . . he didn't look quite pleased as to what was going to happen with him.

"Names are names, Big Boy, they don't mean a thing to me. . . it's when the one who says the words proves true to his intentions," she stated. Ahmoria stood to her feet and walked over to man, curling her fingers around his chin and lifting his face up to look at her. She turned his face from side-to-side lightly, green eyes boring into the man's soul as she looked him over. A sweet, succulent scent filled the air from an unknown source, until closer inspection would reveal Ahmoria emitting the smell. The man's face before her began to turn red as the fragrance suffocated him, his breathing quickening as his heart began to race. Mori let his face go and the man dropped backward into convulsions, foaming at his mouth as he gasped for air. "Pigs don't deserve quick deaths," she muttered, straightening her stature as the man's body stilled from its motions.

Crossing her arms, she shifted her body slightly and glanced at Sol, "you said something about a drink?"
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 11th October 2016, 5:11 pm

No offense taken” Sol said with a wave of his hand, he wasen;t one to get upset over a simple comment like that espically when he was not human at all so why get angry . Ahmoria talked about her view of freedom and what her goal was which was the natural world reclaiming the land and humans being wiped from the face of the earth, it was a goal that Sol could get behind since his goal was very close to that. At the mention that she seemed to like his name and his magic the slayer mirked “Sol ironically means Sun which makes me laugh since I’m anything but” he chuckled before he spoke once more.”I think you should see my gardens sometime I’v got so many rare and dangerous types I’m sure a woman like you would love a tour” he said as he scratched the back of his head a bit..

As he watched the plant demon cause the man to die by making him choke from lack of air Sol grinned widely revealing his fangs before he whistled over his shoulder.” Panzer come deal with the trash I think the gardens need more mulch” he called out to something in the corner of the room, a metallic growl was heard as a very large shadow moved and started to approach the dead body. As it got closer the fires light revealed cold steel and vicious fangs as the metal beast got right in front of the two and it gave a low metallic grunt as a form of greeting to Ahmoria before it grabbed the dead man by the leg and started to drag him towards one of the mirrors that led to his castle to put the dead body to use.

don’t mind him he won’t harm members, oh yes of course Bartender give this pretty lady anything she wants toxic or non and pass me the stamp” the green haired demon said before the man nodded and waited for the womans order while passing Sol the stamp. “where would you like the mark Ahmoria?”

Post by Guest 15th October 2016, 11:57 am

@Basilisk Fang
    BY MINNIE OF GS
    "Well, the sun doesn't always have to be something that is bright and shining," Ahmoria explained to him. While it was true the sun was much of a symbolism for that as it was for anything else, it was also a devastating creation. At any second, the sun could blow up and kill the entire world, burning everything and anything that is in its path. The sun was just as much of an enemy to the world as the people that contaminated it like the plague had of Europe. "For instance, the sun isn't just something that is pretty and can momentarily be looked before it blinds you permanently, it's a wicked thing as well. We see the universe as our own, but in reality, the sun is a gaseous entity just waiting to explode and kill all that are in it. You just have to remember, there are always two sides to a story, don't judge it before you've heard them both."

However, her explanation had quickly come to an end, her attention brought toward the word "gardens" that left Sol's mouth. "You have a garden? Oh, would you please take me to the gardens? There must be so many exotic plants there!" she exclaimed. The very thought of being able to see someone else's gardens made the young plant demoness ecstatic over it. She could already imagine all of the different flowers and trees that were contained inside of that very garden. "How many poisonous plants are in there? I absolutely adore plants that are beautiful and deadly all at the same time." Ahmoria bounced on her feet a little, but quickly caught her child-like demeanor over the plants and settled herself down. "I mean, that is, if you're willing to show me the gardens you own and... if you wouldn't mind... I do need a place to stay... I could stay in the gardens and tend them for you..."

Yet, the mechanical gears of a creation rung into her ears, once again drawing her attention toward something else for the time being. Mori silently watched as Panzer came into view from the shadows, growling and creeping toward the lifeless man. Its jaws unhinged and grabbed hold of the body before dragging it back off into the shadows to dispose of it. She blinked and continued to watch the empty space where the creature had been, slightly intrigued by it. However, she was drawn back to Sol when he began to speak again, explaining to her that Panzer was harmless. "Oh, it's okay, he doesn't scare me at all; I have my own pet, Romaham, who's likely just as deadly as Panzer is." Chuckling, Mori turned her attention to the bartender, "get me your most toxic thing you have, poisonous or otherwise."

After which, the woman glanced back at Sol and played with her hair, pulling it over one shoulder to expose the left side of her neck. "Right here, if you don't; seems like an awkward place, but I've always loved my neck and a little blemish there won't hurt it."
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 15th October 2016, 8:27 pm

that is true nothing is ever truly black and white there is a dark side to everything” Sol said in agreement,when the plant woman got excited about his gardens Sol couldn’t help but laugh a bit,”who am I to deny a guild mate a stroll thru my gardens. And since your not human like me the chances of you being harmed by the plants are slim to none” he explained before he thought about her next question which was how many deadly and poisonous plants he had.”to be honest most of the plants there are poisonous or man eating many of them are not from this realm but they can only survive in my castles gardens so I make sure they are taken care of if not by myself then by the servents tending to my home, if you seek a place to stay I am always willing to let a guild member live in my castle the only thing I ask if that you contribute to your home. I’ll have a room prepared for you in case you desire it” he told her as the bartender passed her a glass of Poison Lemonade like Sol had and the slayer took a drink before he spoke again.

oh yes if you need to reach my castle there is a mirror here in the guild hall if you step thru it you will appear in the entrance hall of my castle, simply ask a demon or creature nearest to you to find me and I’ll show you around” he explained and pointed to the large mirror in the corner of the room.”your pet is also welcome in my home as well as long as he knows to not eat my servents” he said before he took the stamp and put it on her neck on the left side and made the mark of Basilisk Fang appear there.”a word to the wise as well when your in any town I would advise a scarf or some form of cover for that just so you don’t draw attention to yourself with the mark

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:00 am